观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
很久很久以前 在古老的中国 Long ago, in ancient China,
孔雀统治着美丽的凤凰城 the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City.
他们为城市带来了欢乐与繁荣 They brought great joy and prosperity to the city
因为他们发明了烟火 for they had invented fireworks.
可他们的儿子 沉王爷 But their son, Lord Shen,
发现了烟花的黑暗力量 saw darker power in the fireworks.
带来了色彩与欢乐的烟火 What had brought colour and joy
现在也能带来黑暗与毁灭 could also bring darkness and destruction.
忧虑的父母向羊仙姑求助 Shen’s troubled parents consulted a soothsayer.
她预言如果沉王爷继续这样一意孤行 She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path,
最后他将被一位黑白相间的勇士彻底击败 he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white.
年轻的沉王爷决定改变他的命运 The young lord set out to change his fate.
可他的所作所为恰恰证实了他的宿命 But what he did next only sealed it.
他趾高气昂的回去见他的父母 Shen returned to his parents full of pride.
然而他在父母的眼里看到的只有恐惧 But in their faces, he saw only horror.
沉王爷被驱逐出凤凰城 He was banished from the city forever.
他发誓要报仇 But Shen swore revenge.
当他再回来的时候 Someday he would return
要让整个中原大地都臣服于他 and all of China would bow at his feet.
快完工了 沉王爷 可金属已经用完了 It’s almost done, Lord Shen, but we’ve run out of metal.
赶快到村里去找 把金属带回来 Search the farthest villages! Find more metal!
中原就会是我的 China will be mine.
片名: 功夫熊猫2
然后神龙大侠加入了盖世五侠! And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five!
他们是有史以来最强大的功夫组合 And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!
说够了 我们开打吧 Enough talk. Let’s fight!
你听 你听! 33… Thirty three… Listen, listen!
神龙大侠现在就在里面训练 You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!
三十三 让他停下! Thirty three. Stop him!
三十四 这太危险了! Thirty four. It’s too dangerous!
三十五 注意力集中 三十六 Thirty five. Stay focused. Thirty six!
三十七! 挺住! Thirty seven! Yeah!
他的嘴怎么能塞那么多东西? How is he doing that with his face?
三十八个豆沙饼! Thirty eight bean buns!
新的纪录! 你个变态! Yes! New record! You monster!
继续! 冲到四十! 他不可能冲到四十 Keep going! Hit 40! He’ll never hit 40.
你们等着 我们会到四十的 You guys wait and we’ll go to 40.
加油 Do it.
没问题! No problem!
好! Yeah!
等一等 Give me a minute.
好! Yeah!
他做到了! 干得好 阿宝! He did it! Well done, Po!
你的训练见效了 Your training has paid off.
师傅叫我! 我要走了 回见! Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!
你们会帮我留着的吧? You’ll save those for me, right?
啷里个啷 Flippety do.
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下心来 Inner peace.
静下心来 Inner peace.
师傅 Master Shifu.
师傅 我有什么任务? Master Shifu, what do we got?
打击海盗? 抓捕山贼? Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?
不管什么人 我都能一举击败 因为我正在状态中 Whatever it is, I will take them down. ‘Cause I am in a mood.
我需要做事 懂我的意思吗? I need to get something done, you know what I mean?
您在干什么? What are you doing?
练龟仙大师教我的最后一招 One of Master Oogway’s final teachings.
帅呆了! Awesome!
您是怎么做到的? How did you do that?
静下心来 静下心来 好酷! Inner peace. Inner piece. That’s cool.
静下什么心来? 这是你下一个阶段的训练 Inner piece of what? It is the next phase of your training.
功夫大师都必须找到静下心来的方法 Every master must find his path to inner peace.
有人选在这样的洞穴里冥想50年… Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this…
这段时间完全不吃 也不喝 …without the slightest taste of food or water.
还有呢? Or?
有人从痛苦与折磨中获得 就和我一样 Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did.
阿宝 你被选为神龙大侠的那天 Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior
是我一生中最难熬的日子 was the worst day of my life.
没有哪天能与之相比 By far. Nothing else came close.
那是我体验过的最痛苦 最揪心 最难以忍受… It was the worst, most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment…
好了 …的时刻 OK. …I have ever experienced.
但当我意识到问题不在你 而在我自己 But once I realised the problem was not you, but within me,
心就静下来 就能汲取天地之精华 I found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.
就这样? 我只需要静下心来? So that’s it? I just need inner peace?
我的心已经相当安静了 My innards are already super, super peaceful,
所以我只需要让它运转起来 so all I need to do is just get this thing going.
静下心来 放马过来吧 Inner peace, you’re going down.
现在教我您的脚是怎么做的 Now show me what you were doing there with your feet.
我看到你脚上用了一招… I saw you do sort of a fancy foot…
阿宝! 有劫匪! 正朝民乐村进攻 Po! Bandits! Approaching the Musicians Village.
危险来了 Danger.
叫乐师演奏动作片配乐 因为好戏就要开演了 Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on.
别担心 师傅 我回来后马上练习静下心来 Don’t worry, Shifu, I’ll master inner peace as soon as I get back.
这回中途不准吃零食 No snack stops this time.
零食 Snack stops.
等等 你说真的? Wait, are you serious?
找出所有的金属制品! Get all the metal you can find!
拿上金属! Grab the metal!
救命 救命 救命 救命 救命! Help, help, help, help. Help!
全都拿了! 我们回城吧 That’s everything! Let’s get out of here.
啊 Oh, no.
正义之翼! Wings of Justice!
神龙大侠! The Dragon Warrior!
一只熊猫? 开什么玩笑 A panda? That’s impossible.
我的拳头渴望维持正义 My fist hungers for justice.
那是我的…拳头 That was my… fist.
抓住他们! 上! Get ’em! Come on!
尝尝这个! Take that!
阿宝! 来了! Po! Incoming!
谢谢 快螳螂! Thanks, Mantis!
悍娇虎 夺命双人舞! Tigress, Double Death Strike!
连环腿! Feet of Fury!
悍娇虎! 猴王! Tigress! Monkey!
俏小龙! 快螳螂! Viper! Mantis!
毛毛兔! 什么? Bunny! What?
哦 对不起 Oh, sorry.
救命! Help!
灵鹤 去吧! 收到! Crane, go! I’m on it!
大家没事吧? Is everyone OK?
刚才太帅了! That was awesome!
让我来 I got this.
阿宝! Po!
味道如何啊 肥仔! Chew on that, tubby!
救命 Help.
阿宝 你还好吧? 怎么回事? Sweetie, are you OK? What happened?
我好像看到了… I think I saw…
我觉得… I think…
先走一步了 I gotta go.
谢谢 欢迎光临小店 品尝神龙大侠面和豆腐 Thank you. Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.
还要茶吗? 柠檬汁呢? 不用了 More tea? Lemon sauce? No.
需要什么尽管叫我 If you need anything, just ask.
谢谢你 连环腿! Thank you. Feet of Fury!
神龙大侠拖把 他拖的就是这个地方! The Dragon Warrior’s mop. He mopped these very floors!
别碰! 你会把拖把弄脏的 No touching! You’ll get the mop dirty.
他有一次招待过我 真了不起! He once waited on me. Awesome!
没错 我有块印记可以证明 我说 神龙大侠去哪儿了? Yeah, I have the stain to prove it. Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?
他不在这里干了 He doesn’t work here any more.
他正忙着在外面惩奸除恶呢 He’s busy out there protecting the Valley.
神龙大侠! 他来了 The Dragon Warrior! There he is.
阿宝! Po!
来 好了 乖孩子 神龙大侠! Here. OK. Nice kid. The Dragon Warrior!
你怎么不事先跟我说一声 你好 老爸 Should’ve told me you were coming. Hi, Dad.
我好给你留几块臭豆腐 I would have saved you some stinky tofu.
老爸 我们能谈谈吗? 当然了 儿子 Dad, can I talk to you? Of course, son.
为庆祝我儿子回家 特供应免费的豆腐甜品! In honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody!
不过要先消费 With purchases.
见到你真是太好了 阿宝 Oh, it’s so good to see you, Po.
你瘦了吗? 我都可以用翅膀圈住你了 Have you lost weight? I can almost put my wings around you.
啊 可能瘦了一点 Ah, well, maybe a little.
可怜的孩子 你一定很虚弱 我给你盛碗汤吧 Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.
不用了 老爸 我不饿 No, that’s OK, Dad. I’m not hungry.
不饿? 阿宝 你没事吧? Not hungry? Po, are you all right?
没事 我很好 只是… Yeah. No, I’m fine. I just…
刚才我在对抗一些强盗 Earlier today, I was fighting these bandits.
没…什么危险的 他们只是… Nothing too dangerous. I mean, they were just, you know…
嗯? 然后发生了非常奇怪的事 Yeah? And then the strangest thing happened.
我产生了一种幻觉 I had this crazy vision.
我好像见到了我妈妈 和还是婴儿的自己 I think I saw my mom and me, as a baby.
妈妈? 婴儿? Mom? A baby?
老爸? 怎么了? Dad? What…?
我不知道该怎么开口? How do I say this?
我是从哪儿来的? Where did I come from?
你懂的 儿子 小鹅都是从蛋里孵出来的 Well, you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg.
别问我蛋是从哪儿来的 老爸 我不是这个意思 Don’t ask where the egg comes from. Dad, that’s not what I meant.
我知道不是 I know it’s not.
我迟迟没有说 现在也该告诉你真相了 I think it’s time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago.
好吧 OK.
你也许算是… You might have been kind of a…
…我抱来的 …adopted.
我就知道 你知道了? I knew it. You knew?
谁告诉你的? 没有人 拜托 老爸 Well, who told you? No one. I mean, come on, Dad.
可是如果你知道 为什么不早点说呢? But if you knew, why didn’t you ever say anything?
你怎么不说? Why didn’t you say anything?
我怎么来到这里的 老爸? 我从哪儿来? How did I get here, Dad? Where did I come from?
其实…你是从这里来的 Actually… you came from this.
那只是餐馆寻常的一天 It was just another day at the restaurant.
到了煮面的时间 Time to make the noodles.
我走到收蔬菜的后院门口 I went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.
那里放有大白菜 大头菜 萝卜 There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.
可是萝卜不见了 Only there were no radishes.
只有一只饿昏了的熊猫仔 Just a very hungry baby panda.
篮子里没有纸条 There was no note.
当然了 也可能被你吃了 Of course, you could have eaten it.
我等着有人来找你 但是没有 I waited for someone to come looking for you, but no one did.
我把你带进屋里 I brought you inside.
喂你吃东西 Fed you.
给你洗澡 Gave you a bath.
然后再喂你 And fed you again.
不停地喂 And again.
接着想给你穿上裤子 And tried to put some pants on you.
然后我做了一个可能 改变我一生的决定 And then I made a decision that would change my life forever.
做不放萝卜的汤 To make my soup without radishes.
把你当成亲生儿子来抚养 And to raise you as my own son.
小宝 我的熊猫宝贝 Xiao Po, my little panda.
从那以后 我的汤和我的生活 And from that moment on, both my soup and my life
变得更加美好 have been that much sweeter.
小宝 故事讲完了 And, little Po, that’s the end of the story.
看我现在 不 别看我 Look at me. No, don’t look at me.
就是这样? 不会吧 老爸 肯定还有故事! That’s it? That can’t be it. There’s gotta be more, Dad!
有阵子你把所有竹制品家具都吃光了 Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture.
而且那都是进口货 It was imported, too.
请给我一只饺子 神龙大侠版 One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.
阿宝 你的故事虽没有幸福的开端 Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning,
但瞧瞧现在的处境 but look how it turned out.
你有我 你会功夫 你还能吃面 You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.
我知道 只是我有太多疑问 I know. I just have so many questions.
比如我怎么进得去这么小的篮子? Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket?
为什么我不喜欢裤子? Why didn’t I like pants?
还有我是谁? And who am I?
很好 注意身形 Good. Watch your form.
很好 Good.
有进步 手肘 Better. Elbow.
伸直咯! Straighten it out!
沉王爷? Shen?
下午好 各位大侠 Good afternoon, gentlemen.
说完了客套话 现在请离开我的宫殿 Now we’ve got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.
你的宫殿? 没错 Your house? Yes.
你们没看到大门上的孔雀像吗? Didn’t you see the peacock on the front door?
你也在啊 羊仙姑 There you are, Soothsayer.
看来你的占卜术并没有 你想的那么灵验 It seems your fortune telling skills are not as good as you thought.
我们等着瞧 沉王爷 不对 是你等着瞧 老山羊 We shall see, Shen. No, you shall see, old goat.
我们说到哪儿了? 你想干什么 沉王爷? Where were we? What do you want, Shen?
夺回属于我的东西 凤凰城 What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!
凤凰城受功夫大师理事会管辖 Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters’ Council,
我们会保护它 你休想得到它 and we will protect it. Even from you.
很高兴听你这么说 I’m so glad you feel that way.
不然我就白白把那东西运来了 Otherwise, I’d have dragged that here for nothing.
那箱子里是什么? What’s in the box, Shen?
想看吗? 这是一份大礼 You want to see? It’s a gift.
你的送行礼 因为它能将你送到其他地方 It’s your parting gift, in that it will part you.
东一块西一块 Part of you here, part of you there
还有一块在遥远的城门边 鲜血脏了城墙 and part of you way over there, staining the wall!
你这个无礼的笨蛋! You insolent fool!
真爱卖弄 这是警告 Show off. That is a warning.
你的功夫斗不过我们的 You are no match for our kung fu.
我同意 I agree.
但它能 But this is.
你认识凤凰城的大师吗? Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?
雷厉犀利侠? 没错 Master Thundering Rhino? Yes.
传奇人物飞天犀牛的儿子? 是的 Son of legendary Flying Rhino? Yes.
在恐怖谷打败上万条巨蟒的壮士? And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe?
他死了 噢 He’s dead. Whoa.
不可能啊 That’s impossible.
犀牛角可以防御任何招数 Rhino’s Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
那不是招数 沉王爷制造了一种武器 It was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon,
它吸的是火 吐的是金 one that breathes fire and spits metal.
除非有人阻止他 否则功夫将毁于一旦 Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.
可我刚学会功夫! 所以你必须保住它 But I just got kung fu! And now you must save it.
去吧! 摧毁这门大炮 让沉王爷受到正义的制裁! Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!
好了 我们走! 出发吧! OK, here we go! Here we go!
等一等 我怎么做呢? Wait a second. How can I do this?
功夫怎么能够阻止打败功夫的东西? I mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
记住 神龙大侠 Remember, Dragon Warrior,
只要静下心来 任何事都有可能 anything is possible when you have inner peace.
静下心来 静下心来 静下心来 Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.
启动静下心来模式 Peace on.
哦 阿宝? 静~悟! Oh, Po? Peace!
阿宝 我给你整理了一个旅行包 Oh, Po, I got you a travel pack.
几个礼拜的食物 有饼干 馒头 蔬菜 I packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.
还给你放了所有的格斗模型 瞧 And I even packed all your action figures. See?
我不知道那是什么 这辈子从没见过 I don’t know what those are. Never seen them before in my life.
老爸 你把悍娇虎刮花了 Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.
我还带了你画的我们美好时光的画作 I also packed your paintings of our best time together,
以防你感到寂寞 just in case you get lonely.
这是我和你在煮面 这是我和你在吃面 That’s me and you making noodles. And that’s me and you eating noodles.
这是我在陪你玩骑小猪 And that’s me giving you a piggyback ride.
真可爱 想想这张还是我留着吧 That cute? On second thought, I’ll hang on to this one.
我说 他们都在等我 没错 没错 Hey, they’re waiting for me. Of course, of course.
你有工作在身…离开家 You have a job to do… far from home,
去往陌生的城市 周围全是陌生人 吃着陌生的面 in a strange city, filled with strange people, and strange noodles,
可能会遇到危险让你有去无回! facing horrible danger from which you might never return!
别走了 阿宝! 我必须走 Don’t go, Po! I gotta go.
我是神龙大侠 拯救功夫是我的职责 I’m the Dragon Warrior. It’s kind of my job to save kung fu.
如果我不去…那我又是谁呢? And if I don’t… what am I?
