观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
各就各位 Places, everyone.
从前有一条 Once there was a way
通往家的路 to get back homeward
从前有一条 Once there was a way
回家的路 to get back home
睡吧 亲爱的宝贝别哭 Sleep pretty darling do not cry
我为你唱首摇篮曲 And I will sing a lullaby
就是此刻 This was it.
一切都从这个时候开始 The moment it all began.
一个平凡的小家伙在这一刻 The moment an ordinary little guy
爱上了这座剧院 fell in love with the theater.
包括这里的一切 Everything about it.
聚光灯 舞台布景的移动 The lights, the way the scenery moved,
甚至是味道 even the smell.
那年他才六岁 但是本来要当 He was only six years old, but his plans to become
宇航员的远大理想 却在这一瞬间破灭了 the first koala bear in space were suddenly toast.
有的报纸说 Some folks may have said
他本是本市有史以来最杰出的经理 he grew up to be the greatest showman the city has ever seen.
也有的说他有远见 特立而独行 Some called him a visionary, a Maverick.
当然 也有的人说他是疯子 老顽固 sure, some folks said he was as crazy as he was stubborn,
但是我要说 奇迹可不是凭空砸到头上的 but I say wonder and magic don’t come easy, pal.
算了 反正已经盖棺定论了 And, oh, there would never be any doubt,
月伯乐的大名将重重的载入 the name buster moon would go down
娱乐业的史册 in entertainment history.
我绝对肯定 And I should know,
因为我就是月伯乐 月伯乐 because I am buster… Moon!
你给我出来 Open this door!
早上好 月伯乐先生 Good morning, Mr. moon.
蜥太太 外面这是什么情况? Miss crawly. What, uh… What’s going on?
外面有一大群野兽闹着要见你呐 月伯乐先生 You got a lot of animals waiting to see you, Mr. moon.
是嘛? I do?
噢 我的天 来者不善啊 Holy moly, I really do.
他们都是上个剧组的舞台助理 Yeah, it’s the stage crew from your last show.
说你的支票银行不认 They say their paychecks bounced.
告诉他们 我这就打电话 保证 Tell ’em I’ll call up the bank and make sure
马上兑现 they’re paid tout de suite.
哦 银行的朱迪思小姐 Oh, I got Judith from the bank
正好在二号线上等着呢 holding on line two right now, sir.
呃 那就以后再说 那… Um, actually, I’m gonna have to call her back. Oh.
我应该怎么跟她说? What should I tell her this time?
你就跟她说我去吃午饭了 Tell her buster moon is out to lunch.
月伯乐 快把门打开 Moon! Open this door!
出来 月伯乐 Come on, moon!
我知道你在里面 I know you’re in there!
月伯乐 快把门打开 Moon! Open this door!
站在这舞池 我感到热血沸腾 my temperature is rising, got my feet on the floor
片名:欢乐好声音
想要尽兴的人们在疯狂摇摆 Crazy people rocking cause they wanting some more
让我过去 宝贝 我不知道你的能耐 Let me in baby, I don’t know what you got
不过你最好悠着点 因为这地方太火热了 But you better take it easy cause this place is hot
真高兴我们能碰面 And I’m so glad we made it
真高兴我们能碰面 So glad we made it
你得给我一点爱(给我 给我 一点爱) You got to gimme some lovin’ (gimme, gimme some lovin’)
给我一点爱(给我 给我 一点爱) Gimme some lovin’ (gimme, gimme some lovin’)
每天都给我一点爱 Gimme some lovin’ everyday
你可有过 In your mind
我们在一起 Could you ever be
念头吗? Really close to me?
你的笑容会给我提示 I can tell the way you smile
如果感觉有把握 那我就 If I feel that I could be certain then
我就会鼓起勇气对你吐露… I would say the things I want to say to…
我明明听到有歌声 Hmm, thought I heard someone singing there.
算了吧 Ah, whatever.
听着 别出来 Guys, listen. Stay where you are.
警察来了 The cops are here in…
干什么的? What are you…?
不许动 看我的 Hold it right there! Yeah, I’ll get him!
快开车 Go, go, go!
强尼 你刚才在干什么 为什么不盯着点 Johnny, you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!
对不起 爸爸 Sorry, dad.
我给你的面具呢? And where’s your mask?
你可曾感觉像个塑料袋 Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
随风乱舞 Drifting through the wind
想重来一次 Wanting to start again
你可曾感到命如纸薄 Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
你们看 我是妈妈 Look at me. I’m mommy!
卡斯帕 从桌子上下来 Caspar, get off the table.
罗西塔 看见我的车钥匙了吗? Rosita, have you seen my car keys?
诺曼 告诉孩子们 Norman, would you please tell them
我唱歌可棒了 what a good singer I am?
没错 你以前是很棒 Oh, yeah, you were great, honey.
哦对了 洗手间的下水道又堵了 By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again.
晚上见 Bye, honey!
国庆那晚 Like the fourth of July
因为宝贝你… ‘Cause baby you…
一 二 一 二 三 四 One, two. One, two, three, four!
我不想和你说话(你说什么?) I don’t wanna talk to you (What did you say?)
我不想和你走在一起(快走开) I don’t wanna walk with you (Outta my way)
我不想和你争吵(我没兴趣) I’m not gonna fight with ya (I don’t wanna play)
我不需要任何人 I don’t need anyone else
我喜欢独来独往 I live my life by myself
我受不了你说的每句话 I can’t stand a thing that you say
我不想再听… I’m not listening any…
我的天呐 Oh, my gosh.
我还以为你俩真的是音乐家呢 I thought you guys said you were musicians.
我说亲爱的 Ash, babe,
我才是主唱懂吗? I’m the lead singer, okay?
你当好伴唱就行了 Just stick to the backing vocals.
对不起 我有点太兴奋了 Sorry, I… I get carried away.
我知道 我知道 Yeah, I know, right?
你这样会把歌彻底毁了 懂吗? It just kind of ruins my song, you know?
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝爷爷您福如东海 Happy birthday dear grandpa
寿比南山 Happy birthday to you
怎么了? What?
爷爷 许个愿吧 Come on, make your wish.
我希望你能加入个合唱团 I wish you’d join a choir.
或者一个当地的乐队 A local band or something.
我去过了 叭 I tried. Bah!
好了 老爸 您别提这事了 Hey, hey, dad, we’ve been over this.
她就是总害羞 怕什么? So she’s a little shy. So what?
如果我有米娜这么好的嗓子 我早就是个超级巨星了 If I had a voice like meena’s, I’d be a superstar by now!
就像这样… Just singing…
你当然没问题 快吹蜡烛吧 爷爷 Sure you would, Grandpa. Now blow out your candles.
一分钱? A penny?
真是岂有此理 How dare you!
好歹我也是林肯音乐学院混过的 I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music.
抱歉 我只有这么多了 Sorry, it’s it’s all i got right now.
只有这么多? Oh, is that so?
那就证明给我看 什么? All right, prove it, pal. What?
掏空口袋 快点 我掏… Empty your pockets right now. Trying to find…
这是什么鬼? 我给你掏… Wh what is this you got here? Just trying to find…
你在抽什么? What do you smoke out of this?
那是我治哮喘的 That’s my inhaler.
啊哈 我就知道 Aha! I knew it!
看见了吧 You all saw it.
你们看见了吧 You all saw it right here.
这个大马猴在说谎 The monkey lied.
我把这个给忘了 I forgot I had that.
下次撒谎 找个比你更傻的 And next time, pick on someone your own size!
走吧 Bully!
好好看着点 Take care of her, will you?
别嫌这车旧 这家伙老值钱了 She may look old and rusty, but she is a classic.
听着 Okay, listen.
我们都知道现在这个剧院眼瞅着就要 We both know that my theater has been going through
关门大吉了 但是呢就像老话说的 some pretty rough times lately, but as the saying goes,
每片乌云都像是晴天 “for every cloud, a silver lining.”
停停停 我们… Hup hup hup hup hup hup. We’ve got…
别激动 月伯乐 Hold on right there, buster.
我老爸一听是你 就跟我急了 My dad, he heard I was gonna see you today,
埃迪 告诉那只考拉 and he was all like, “Eddie, you tell that koala
休想让我再赞助他 “I’m not funding any more of those shows,
这是他原话 骗你是小狗 and that’s final.” Those were his words.
你爸说得没错 Well, your dad’s right.
上演的剧目确实过时了 Those shows were the problem.
消耗战 罗西的谢幕 War of attrition. Rosie takes a bow.
我知道已经不受欢迎了 I mean, nobody wants to see that stuff anymore.
你说我该怎么办? So, what do I do?
退休? 不 Quit? No.
我要整个轰动全城的节目 你猜是什么 I give ’em a show they cannot resist, which is gonna be…
就再等一分钟 好吗 J just one more minute, s’il vous plaît.
谢谢 Merci.
再不点菜 他就该翻脸了 Don’t speak French. They speak English here.
听着 我的节目将会是 这里要有鼓声 Now, my next show is gonna be… drumroll, please…
一场大型歌手大赛 a singing competition.
大型歌手大赛? A singing competition?
现在谁还看这种东西? Who wants to see another one of those?
有人看 你难道忘了 Everyone! J j just think.
你的邻居 那个开杂货铺的 那个 Your neighbor, the the the grocery store manager,
那个公鸡叫什么 对 哦对 就是他 that that that chicken… right there!
我要让每个普通人都有机会 Everyone in this city gets a shot
成为明星 在我的舞台上表演 at being a star live on my stage.
月伯乐 你这个主意太荒唐了 Buster, this is a terrible idea.
不 根本不是 Oh, no, it’s not.
真正的天才来自那些平民 Real talent from real life.
这正是观众们想看的 而我要为他们找出来 That’s what audiences want, and I’m gonna give it to ’em!
我刚… All right, well…
我看我们还是快点走吧 C can we please just get out of here?
你不吃了? Don’t you want to eat?
可是 我们哪个都吃不起 Yeah, but we can’t afford any of this.
我早就知道 所以我… Yes, I know, and that’s why…
带来了三明治 I brought sandwiches.
呃… Uh…
这里不让自带吃的 That’s not allowed. Ugh.
