欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

精灵旅社3在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

特兰西瓦尼亚
布达佩斯 Budapest.
下一站 布达佩斯 The next stop’s Budapest.
布达佩斯是下一站 Budapest is the next stop.
布达佩斯 Budapest.
车票 女士们 Tickets, ladies.
给你 Oop, here you go.
这是我的 还有我的 Here’s mine. And mine.
还有我的 给你 Mine, too! Here you go!
谢谢你 年轻人 Thank you, young man.
天啊 我讨厌伪装成这样 Man, I hate wearing disguises.
这高跟鞋简直要了我的命 These heels are killing me.
好了 冷静点 Okay, take it down a notch.
别惊动了人类 We don’t want to alarm the humans.
德古拉 Psst. Drac.
我要喊出来了 I’m about to und freak out!
你是一只可爱的猫咪 You’re a nice kitty.
我是一只小猫咪 I’m und kitty cat.
喵 喵 Meow. Meow!
不 别又是这个小丑 Oh, no, not this clown again.
晚上好 旅客们 Good evening, travelers.
我是亚伯拉罕·范海辛教授 I am Professor Abraham Van Helsing.
没错 范海辛家族的一员 Yes. One of the Van Helsings.
几个世纪以来 我的家族一直在保护人类 For centuries, my family has protected humanity
免受邪恶怪物的伤害 from the evils of monsters.
所以你们可以相信我 我告诉你们 So you can believe me when I tell you,
有怪物就藏在你们中间 there are monsters hiding amongst you!
但不要害怕 But fear not,
因为我是专家 for I am a professional,
我知道如何赶走这些野兽 and I know how to flush out these beasts
让它们原形毕露 and bring them into the light!
糟了 火 Fire bad!
抱歉了 伙计们 Sorry, guys.
最终 是我先杀死了德古拉 Finally! First I kill Dracula,
然后解决了其余的怪物 and then the rest of the monsters!
你们为什么一直这样做 Why do you keep doing this?
你的爸爸 你的爷爷 你的曾曾祖母 Your dad, your grandfather, your great great granny…
他们全被我打败了 I defeated them all.
你们范海辛家族什么时候才能学会放下仇恨 When will you Van Helsings ever learn to let go of the hate?
永不 因为你这个怪物是… Never! Because you, monster, are a…
什么 老鼠 What? A mouse?
你逃不掉的 黑暗之王 You can’t run from me, Prince of Darkness!
我会永远追捕你 I will hunt you for all eternity!
我发誓 在毁灭掉你之前我将永不停止 I swear I will never rest until I destroy you…
还有… And…
每一个… Every…
其他的… Other…
怪物… Monster…
这是最后一件… If it’s the last thing…
我… I…
要做的… Ever…
事情 Do!
天啊 那家伙真烦人 Boy, that guy is annoying.
也许某天会有这样一个地方 Maybe one day there will be a place
怪物们到那儿就可以摆脱这一切 where monsters can go to get away from it all,
度个假 take a vacation.
也许还能结婚 谁知道呢 Who knows, maybe even get married.
岂不美哉 Wouldn’t that be something?
精灵旅社 3
怪物假期
现今
婚礼到底什么时候开始 Oh, when is this thing starting?
你把他们弄哭了 韦恩 Aw, you made them cry, Wayne.
除了这个小家伙 All except this little one.
这是桑妮 她不会哭 That’s Sunny. She doesn’t cry.
但她会咬人 She bites.
这是非常重要的时刻 卡尔 This is a very special moment, Carl.
你美丽的新娘 随时 Any second, your beautiful bride
都会走上红毯 is going to walk right down the aisle.
不 德古拉 她不会来了 Oh, no, Drac, she’s not coming.
别担心 Oh, don’t worry.
梅维丝和她在一起 Mavis is with her.
我相信一切都在掌控之中 I’m sure everything is under control.
梅维丝 一切都还好吗 Mavey, is everything under control?
还好 只是有点婚前紧张而已 Um, yep, just a slight case of pre wedding jitters.
喷发剂
没错 我这儿一切都好 Yep, everything is fine here.
露西 试着放松点 Please try to relax, Lucy.
我把一切都打理好了 I’ve taken care of everything.
婚礼将会非常完美的 The wedding is going to be perfect.
不是这个问题 It’s not that.
我怎么才能确定 我做了正确的选择呢 Just, how do I know I’m doing the right thing?
我明白你的感受 I know just how you feel.
嫁给强尼那天 是我人生中最美好的一天 The day I married Johnny was the best day of my life,
但我却超级紧张 but I was so nervous.
可没我紧张 Not as nervous as I was.
你真该看看我爸爸当时的样子 他都快崩溃了 And you should have seen my dad. He was a mess.
那天晚上我甚至都不愿从棺材里出来 I wouldn’t get out of my coffin that night.
但他知道那是命中注定的 But he knew it was meant to be.
无论你来自哪里 It doesn’t matter where you come from
或是多么的与众不同 or how different you are.
心动这种事 一生中只有一次 A Zing only happens once in your life,
你一定要珍惜 and you have to cherish it.
你说得对 谢谢你 You’re right! Thank you!
好 好吧 Okay. All right. Okay.
好了 Okay.
我愿意 I do.
我愿意 I do.
你听到了吗 Do you hear that?
听到了 不是把他锁在房间里了吗 Yes. I thought we locked him in his room.
是啊 We did!
嗨 妈妈 嗨 外公 Hi, Mom. Hi, Papa.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯 Dennis! Dennis!
丁克斯在哭 所以我们把它放出来了 Tinkles was crying, so we let him out.
丁克斯 坐下 Tinkles, sit!
是谁出的馊主意让丹尼斯养小狗的 Whose idea was it to let Dennis have a puppy?
是您吧 Yours?
没错 Right.
可怜的丁克斯 Poor Tinkles.
丹尼斯… Dennis…
听着 亲爱的 我知道你很爱丁克斯 Look, honey, I know you love Tinkles,
但我们不能带着我们的狗… but we’re not allowed to bring our dogs…
我是说 宠物 到处跑 I mean, our pets everywhere.
好吗 Okay?
好吧 Okay.
我沉浸在爱河里 我爱上了一个怪物 I’m in love I’m in love with a monster
DJ强尼在这里 DJ Jazzy Johnny in the house.
让我们有请这对幸福的新人 刺刺夫妇 It’s time to welcome the happy couple, Mr. and Mrs. Prickles!
新娘新郎邀请大家 The bride and groom invite everyone
一起进入舞池 to join them on the dance floor.
永远 永远 Always and forever
想跳个舞吗 Care to dance?
和你在一起的每一个瞬间 Each moment with you
就是她吗 Is that her?
你瞧啊 Watch out now.
她身上的每一处都太完美了 She got stitches in all the right places.
好吧 她绝对不是你亲戚 弗兰克 Okay, there’s no way that is related to you, Frank.
不 她是我右手臂主人的表妹 No, she’s my right arm’s cousin.
我现在看出来了 I see it now.
弗兰克希望我来见你 Frank wanted me to meet you.
我们的胳膊是表亲 隔了两代 We’re arm cousins, twice removed.
当然 Of course.
这肱二头肌我到哪都能认出来 I’d recognize that bicep anywhere.
他认为 既然我们俩都单身 说不定能合得来 He thought, since we’re both single, we might hit it off,
或许能来场约会 maybe go on a date?
约会 “Date”?
只是 那个… It’s just that, eh…
DJ台可是个神圣的地方 The DJ booth is a sacred space!
我喜欢这首歌 I love this song!
你不喜欢吗 Don’t you?
德古拉 Dracula?
他去哪了 Oh, where’d he go?
德古拉… Dracula…
怎么了 德古拉 你不喜欢她吗 What’s the matter, Drac, you didn’t like her?
无意冒犯 但是你不能太挑剔了 No offense, but you can’t be too picky.
你已经一百年没有约会过了 You haven’t had a date in 100 years.
听着 伙计们 很感谢你们的关心 Look, guys, I appreciate your concern,
但没办法 but it’s not up to me.
一辈子只能心动一次 我已经心动过了 You only Zing once, and I did.
时代在变 老兄 Times have changed, buddy.
现在你甚至可以在手机上跟某个人相爱 You can even find someone to Zing with on your phone now.
什么 真的吗 What? Really?
不 不 不 Oh. Oh, no, no, no.
我太忙了 I’m far too busy.
我有梅维丝和丹尼斯 还有旅馆… I have Mavis and Dennis and the hotel, and bleh, bleh bleh.
你们听到了吗 Um, did you guys hear that?
他刚才真的在说… He actually said, “Bleh, bleh bleh.”
我从来不说… I don’t say, “Bleh, bleh bleh”!
有什么能帮你的 黑暗之王 What can l help you with, lord of Darkness?
我在寻找一段爱情 Eh, uh, I’m looking for a Zing.
好的 更换手机铃声 Okay. Changing phone ring.
不 不 我想要一次约会 No, no. I’m looking for a date.
日期是 七月十三日 星期五 The date is Friday, july 13th.
不 不 不 No, no, no.
我想和某个人出去见面 I want to meet someone.
明白了 你是想去吃点心 Understood, you want to eat dim sum!
你在跟我开玩笑吗 Are you kidding me right now?
你听不明白吗 我想要次约会 Don’t you get it? I want to go on a date!
我好孤单 I’m lonely.
我明白了 I understand
你想要香肠 You want baloney.
什么 看看那头发 拜托 What? Look at that hair. Come on.
眼睛太多了 Ah. Too many eyes.
眼睛太少了 Too few eyes.
对长触角的不感兴趣 Not into tentacles.
“匹配成功” “Match found”?
不 不 不 No, no, no!
最重要的是 First things first.
我可不是闹着玩的 I’m not into games.
你最好有份工作 而且我的猫必须喜欢你 You’d better have a job, and my cats have to like you.
不 Oh, no.
天啊 不 Oh, whoa, no.
爸爸 Dad?
梅维丝 Mavis! Oh.
你来这做什么 What are you doing here?
我刚在检查蜜月套房 然后听到有动静 I was just checking on the honeymoon suite, and I heard something.
对不起 我的小甜心 Oh, I’m sorry, my little bedbug.
我刚刚在打扫阁楼 I was just cleaning the attic.
太脏了 没错… It’s so dirty, ah, yes…
那是谁 你在打电话吗 Who is that? Are you on the phone?
什么 这个吗 What, this?
我只是想找个女佣 I was just trying to find a maid
来帮我收拾这些乱七八糟的 女佣 to help me with the mess. A maid?
你以为… Who do you think…
谢谢 我会看看你的资料 Thank you, I’ll check your references
然后再打给你 再见 and get back to you. Goodbye!
老爸 Dad.
别再隐瞒我了 Stop trying to hide it from me.
隐瞒谁 什么意思 我吗 Hide? Who? I mean, what? Me?
对 Yes.
而且我知道你在干什么 And I know what it is.
是吗 Really?
你工作得太辛苦 压力太大了 You’re stressed out from working too hard.
好吧 没错 Okay, yes.
被你发现了 You got me.
旅馆太大了 你知道的 It’s a big hotel, you know?
不可能面面俱到 Can’t get to everything.
但是 你呢 But what about you?
你自己也很忙啊 You’re pretty busy yourself.
我知道 I know.
虽然看起来我们一起工作的时间更多了 It seems like now that we’re working together more,
但真正相处的时间却更少了 we’re seeing each other less.
对 你说得对 Yeah. You’re absolutely right.
我工作太忙了 你工作也太忙了 I am working too much, you’re working too much.
我们真该休息一下 就从现在开始 We should really take a break, starting right now.
晚安 Night night.
我还在呢 I’m still here!
嘿 亲爱的 Hey, honey.
你准备好… You ready for…
今晚的约会了吗 date night?
没关系 亲爱的 That’s okay, sweetheart.
你睡吧 You rest.
你知道吗 爸爸说的对 You know, Dad’s right.
我们是该休息一下了 We need a break.
我们需要重新聚在一起 像家人一样 We need to all be together again, like a family.
像以前那样 Like we used to.
你是否因工作过量而精疲力竭 Are you overworked and stressed out?
你是否需要来个家庭旅游 Do you need some family time?
你是怪物吗 Are you a monster?
那你就需要一个假期 Then you need a vacation,
一个怪物假期 a monster vacation.
出发吧 出发吧 出发吧 Sail away, sail away, sail away
现代航空
欢迎乘坐 Welcome aboard
小妖精航空 Gremlin Air.
女士们 先生们 Ladies and gentlemen,
请注意机舱前方 please direct your attention to the front of the cabin.
为了您的安全 请解开安全带 For your safety, please unbuckle your seat belts.
在航行中 我们有可能会经历客舱失压 In the likely event we experience a sudden drop in cabin pressure,
我们将为您提供氧气面罩 oxygen will be provided.
能帮你收好行李吗 先生 Can I stow that for you, sir?
好的 谢谢了 All right. Thanks.
饮料 零食 饮料 Beverages. Snacks. Beverages.
饮料 零食 Beverages. Snacks.
饮料 Beverages.
要咖啡吗 那就太好了 Coffee? That would be lovely.
梅维丝 拜托了 你这是在折磨我 Mavis, please, you’re torturing me.
你知道我讨厌惊喜 You know I hate surprises.
这是个有趣的惊喜 This is a fun surprise.
没有什么有趣的惊喜 There are no fun surprises.
能不能先告诉我我们要去哪儿 Just tell me where we’re going.
为什么我们在飞机上 Why are we on a plane?
我们自己就能飞 你知道的 We can fly, you know.
在我们那个年代 人们都是坐火车 Back in my day, people took trains.
那才叫品味 Now, that’s classy.
没错 爸爸 四十个小时挤在一个小隔间里 Sure, Dad. Forty hours in a closet sized room
跟着你和伯尼叔叔 还有他发臭的雪茄 with you and Uncle Bernie and his smelly cigars,
争论到底谁更漂亮 arguing who was more attractive,
是埃及艳后还是奈费尔提蒂 Cleopatra or Nefertiti.
奈费尔提蒂… Nefertiti.
行了 爸爸 谢谢你 Okay, Dad, thank you.
梅维丝 这可真是个惊喜 Mavis, this is such an amazing surprise!
我等不及和我最爱的人们一起去度假了 I can’t wait to spend time with the people I love most.
但是我求求你 But I beg of you,
告诉我 我们到底要去哪里 tell me where we’re going!
不 我已经安排好了一切 Nope. I’ve taken care of everything,
所以你就不必操心了 so you don’t need to worry.
你最近压力太大了 You’ve been so stressed out lately.
是时候放松一下了 It’s time for you to relax.
好多了吧 Now, isn’t that better?
是的 Oh, yes.
真舒服 So relaxed.
我去看看那个谁 你懂的 I’m gonna go check on you know who.
我去去就回 I’ll be right back.
我得去趟厕所 I have to go to the bathroom.
嗨 你看到那个了吗 Hey, did you see that?
丹尼斯去厕所了 Dennis went to the bathroom!
好吧 Okay.
嘿 你在哪 Psst. Hey, where are you?
你在这啊 丁克斯 There you are, Tinkles.
别担心 我们不会把你一个人丢在家里的 Don’t worry, we’d never leave you home alone.
好了 伙计们 你们可以随意走动了 Okay, folks, you’re free to move about the cabin,
因为我们已经开始降落了 as we have started our descent.
周末有什么计划吗 比尔 So, any big plans for the weekend there, Bill?
你懂的 和往常一样 Oh, you know, the usual.
要带孩子们去踢足球 Got to take the kids to soccer.
零食 饮料 Snacks. Beverages.
零食 饮料 零食 Snacks. Beverages. Snacks.
女士们先生们 我们已经到达目的地 Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve arrived at our destination,
百慕大三角洲 the Bermuda Triangle.
欢迎来到百慕大三角洲 Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle,
你们将在这里展开一场惊心动魄的游轮之旅 where you’ll embark on a monster cruise of a lifetime.
一艘游轮 A cruise?
惊喜吧 Surprise!
不 你… 不 Oh, no, you… No.
但这只是一个在水上的旅馆 But it’s just like a hotel on the water.
我只是觉得你需要一个假期 I just figured you need a vacation
不用再为其他人的假期操心 from running everyone else’s vacation.
你几乎不出旅馆 自从… You’ve barely been out of the hotel since…
自从妈妈去世以后 Well, since Mom died.
但这是一次创造新回忆的机会 But this is a chance to make new memories,
大家都在一起 with all of us.
还有丹尼斯 With Dennis.
船 船 Boat! Boat!
是谁带大了你这么棒的女儿 Who made you such an amazing daughter?
是你 You.
没错 That’s right!
我真是个了不起的爸爸 What a father I am.
来吧 丹尼斯 我们上船吧 Come on, Denisovich, let’s get cruising!
好 Yay!
传承号
好了 笑一个 Okay. Smile.
谢谢 Thank you.
禁止宠物
“宠物禁止入内” “No pets allowed”?
完美 Perfect.
欢迎登船 你好吗 Welcome aboard. How are you doing?
丹尼斯 快点 很高兴见到你 Dennis, come on. Nice to see you.
很棒的衬衫 Oh, lovely shirt. Yes.
你好 欢迎登船 Oh, hello. Welcome aboard.
这是鲍勃 Uh, this is Bob.
说你好 鲍勃 Say hi, Bob.
“你好 鲍勃” “Hi, Bob.”
我的天啊 格里芬 Oh, my gosh, Griffin.
我太兴奋了 I’m, like, so excited.
这是我去过最棒的旅馆 This is, like, the nicest hotel I’ve ever been to.
没错 Yeah!
天啊 这也太炫酷了 Man, this is amazing!
有这么多好玩的 There’s so much to do!
奥运会规格的泳池 Olympic size swimming pool…
吃到撑的自由餐 All you can eat buffet…
全套服务的水疗 Full service spa…
我要做个海草磨皮 Whoo! I’m gonna get me a seaweed rewrap!
听上去这里能做的所有项目 Wow, it sounds like everything we can do
在我们自己的旅馆都能做到 at our hotel!
除了它是在水上 Except on the water!
你做到了 亲爱的 You nailed it, honey.
你爸爸会爱死这一切的 Your dad is going to love this!
有史以来最棒的假期 Best summer vacation ever!
之后的行程会更棒的 Wait till you see the itinerary.
真棒 That’s nice.
弗兰克 火危险 还记得吗 Frank, “fire bad.” Remember?
对 没错 Oh, yeah, right,
但是 也许你会在船上找到 but, uh, maybe you’ll find
属于自己的烟火 对吗 your own fireworks on the cruise, huh?
这不是爱之船 弗兰克 It’s not the Love Boat, Frank.
我来这里 只是为了和家人共度好时光的 I’m just here to have fun with my family.
大家好 Ahoy there!
欢迎登船 Welcome aboard!
那是谁 Whoa! Who is that?
我是船长艾丽卡 I am Captain Ericka.
没错 我是人类 And, yes, I’m human.
但不要因此而对我有成见 But don’t hold that against me.
能有幸邀请大家来到史上第一个怪物邮轮 I could not be more excited to have all of you on board
真的让我太激动了 our first ever monster cruise!
老爸 你还好吗 Dad? Are you okay?
不 他心脏病发作了 Oh, no! He’s having a heart attack!
德古拉 不会吧 Drac? Not likely.
只有用木桩插他的心脏 才能让他犯心脏病 Yeah, the only heart attack that can hurt him is with a wooden stake.
那肯定就是中风了 It must be a stroke!
其实 我觉得可能是因为她 Actually, I think it might be her.
别乱戳 先生 我站在这呢 Ow! Watch where you’re pointing, mister, I’m right here.
你总是站得离我这么近 You always stand so close to me.
怪吓人的 It’s creepy.
长久以来 怪物们一直生活在黑暗之中 For so long, monsters were hiding, living in the shadows,
但再也不必这样了 but not anymore!
你们可以站起来 挥舞你们的双手 You’ve stood up and waved your hand
爪子 或触角 or claw or tentacle
然后说”我们在这里 我们就是毛茸茸的 and said, “We’re here, we’re hairy,
我们有权利长得吓人” and it is our right to be scary!”
让我们尽情庆祝吧 Now it’s time to celebrate!
你们将享用美食 刺激的探险 You’ll enjoy gourmet dining, thrilling adventures,
和不间断的娱乐项目 and nonstop entertainment,
直到我们抵达最终的目的地 all on the way to our final destination,
那座失落的岛屿 已不再沉默 the lost city that isn’t lost anymore,
亚特兰蒂斯 Atlantis!
太棒了 Oh, yeah!
这些鱼还会杂技 Whoa! The fish are acrobats!
他们是杂技鱼 They’re fishcrobats!
你好 大家好吗 Hello. How y’all doing?
那么 So…
您一定就是独一无二的德古拉了 You must be the one and only Dracula.
我等了很久 总算见到你了 I have waited so long to meet you.
你真的不会变老 对吗 Wow, you really don’t age, do you?
真羡慕你的皮肤 I would kill for your skin.
你在说特兰西瓦尼亚语 Oh. You’re speaking Transylvanian.
我一直很想学 Oh. Always wanted to learn.
真是门浪漫的语言 Oh, such a romantic language.
知道吗 带点口音 You know, there’s just something about an accent
总是会让男人听上去很睿智 that makes a man sound so intelligent.
那是特兰西瓦尼亚语 That’s Transylvanian right there.
他说的是 很高兴认识你 He’s saying it’s nice to meet you.
好吧 那”我也很高兴认识你” Well, then “alibooboo” to you as well.
德古拉 德古拉 振作点 Drac! Drac, snap out of it.
等等 我早就想这么干了 Wait. I’ve always wanted to do this.
醒醒 醒醒 德古拉 Wake up! Wake up, Drac!
振作点 Snap out of it!
嘿 别闹了 Hey, cut it out!
嘿 哥们 你还好吗 Hey, buddy, you okay?
不 不太好 No, not okay.
一点都不好 Not okay!
我…我… I… I…
我 I…
动心了 Zinged.
我去到摩托车店 说 卖了它 I went to the moped store, I said, “Sell it”
售货员说 嗨 你的预算是多少 Salesman’s like, “What up? What’s your budget?”
我说 我实际上对摩托车一无所知 And I’m like, “Honestly, I don’t know nothing about mopeds”
他说 那我知道给你哪辆了 跟我来 He said, “I got the one for you, follow me”
太酷了 Ooh, it’s too real
一个镀铬的玻璃 我不需要挡风玻璃 A chromed out mirror, I don’t need a windshield
这真是美妙的一天 It’s a lovely day
快看 Check that out!
好了 Here we go.
秀色可餐啊 Mmm, yummy.
再会 Auf Wiedersehen
非常感谢 Danke schoen
爸爸 Papa.
“儿童俱乐部” “Kids Club.”
什么是儿童俱乐部 What’s a kids club?
鱼 Fish.
是的 亲爱的 That’s right, dear.
我还是不太明白 I’m still not sure I understand.
你会专门照顾我的孩子们 一整天 You take my kids, all day, on purpose?
鱼 Fish.
是的 That’s right.
你到底还有什么不明白的 What exactly don’t you understand?
为什么 嘘 Why? Ow! Shh.
这样他们可以玩得开心 你也可以玩得开心 So they can have a great time, and you can have a great time.
鱼 Fish.
别担心 你可以在晚上把他们接回去 Oh, don’t worry, you get them back at the end of the day.
鱼 Fish.
好吧 总比没有好 Oh, well. That’s better than nothing.
那么 So…
我们现在该做什么呢 What do we do now?
我觉得… I think
我们想做什么都可以 we do whatever we want.
什么都可以吗 “Whatever we want”?
什么都可以 Whatever we want.
做什么都行 Whatever we want.
做什么都行 Whatever we want!
做什么都行 做什么都行 Whatever we want! Whatever we want!
别走 救命 想做什么就做什么 Stop! Help me! Whatever we want.
想做什么就做什么 想做什么就做什么 Whatever we want. Whatever we want.
你好 Oh, hi. Hello.
你们好吗 How y’all doing?
晚上好 船长 Good evening, Captain.
你好 我的天啊 Well, hello. Oh, my goodness.
你介意 抬一下尾巴吗 Would you mind, uh, lifting your tail?
你懂的… You know…
当然 Certainly.
好的 非常感谢 Okay. Thank you so much.
你好 Oh, hello.
欢迎登船 Welcome aboard.
你说得太对了 曾祖父 Ugh! You were so right, Great Grandfather.
怪物们真恶心 Monsters are disgusting!
它们是野兽 They’re animals!
我马上到 I’ll be right there.
德古拉 他在船上吗 Dracula, is he on board?
是的 我见到他了 面对面 Yes. I saw him. Face to face.
我对他很客气 I was so nice to him.
他那苍白的面孔和愚蠢的笑容 That pale face of his and his goofy smile,

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 精灵旅社3在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册