观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
漫漫阶梯 Stairs
我觉得我快不行了 I don’t think I can
兄弟们 你们先行一步 Hey, guys, just start without me.
我稍后就来 I’ll catch up.
舒坦 Sweet.
波澜不惊 方能心如止水 Inner peace. Inner peace.
鼻子好痒 Itchy nose.
阿嚏 Ah choo!
终于静心了 Finally, inner peace.
又怎么了 Now, what?
天煞 老朋友 Kai, old friend.
乌龟大师 Master Oogway.
你我之争早在五百年前就结束了 Our battle ended 500 years ago.
可我已经准备好再比一场了 Well, now I’m ready for a rematch.
你准备得可真够久的 哈哈哈 Took you long enough. Ha ha ha ha
呀啊 Yaaa!
你变强了 You’ve grown stronger.
五百年灵界的修炼 不是白练的 500 years in the Spirit Realm, you pick up a thing or two.
我已经夺走了这里每个大师的气 I have taken the Chi of every Master here.
不 是的 No! Yes.
很快你的力量也是我的了 And soon I will have your power too.
你何时才能领悟 索取越多 收获越少 When will you realize, the more you take, the less you have.
有了你的气 我终于又可以重回凡界 With your Chi, I will finally be able to return to the mortal world,
这一次 你阻止不了我了 And this time, you won’t be there to stop me.
噢 阻止你从来都不是我的使命 Ah, it was never my destiny to stop you.
我已经有了一个好的人选 I have set another on that path.
那我就找到他 然后把他的气也夺走 Then I will find him, and take his Chi too.
正义就要得到伸张了 Justice, is about to be served.
功夫熊猫 3
给我们来两份正义套餐 谢谢 We’ll have two justice platters, please
呃 三份 三份 再要几个豆腐花 ummthree Three. And a few tofu buns.
还要一碗香辣拌面 给娇虎的 你要另外加酱料吗 Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress. Did you want extra sauce with that?
她要多加酱料的 She wants it on the side
多加酱料 多加酱料 On the side. On the side.
神龙 你能做到 Dragon, you can do it.
冲吧 神龙大侠 保卫村庄 Go, Dragon Warrior. Defend the valley.
去呀 神龙大侠 保卫村庄 Go Dragon Warrior. Yeah, defend the valley.
啊哒 Yee ha!
你们没摆华丽的造型 对吧 You guys aren’t doing the dramatic pose, are you?
我们需要每次出场都摆个造型吗 Do we have to strike a pose every time we land?
大伙儿 永远不要低估华丽出场的威力 You guys, never underestimate the power of a dramatic entrance.
我听说某些大师只靠破门之势 I’ve heard about some Masters who could win a fight
就能闪瞎对手赢得战斗 just by throwing open a door
嘿呀 Shuh sha!
华丽出场 Dramatic entrance?
师傅 Master Shifu
神龙大侠说得对 The Dragon Warrior is correct.
是吗 我只是随口 啊对 我就这个意思 Really? I was just making yeah, I mean, yeah, I am.
双方交战先比气势 后比拳头 Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind.
因此 出场就是要华丽 Hencethe dramatic entrance.
哇 好华丽的出场 Whoa, nice dramatic entrance.
今天是什么日子呀 今天将是我的最后一堂课 What’s the occasion? Today will be my final class.
你的最后 等等 我都不知道你病了 Your final? Wait. I didn’t even know you were sick.
虽然你看上去是有点 我没病 Although you have been looking a little I’m not sick.
健康 有点健康 应该说很健康 healthy. A little healthy. A lot actually.
之所以是最后一课 My final class because from now on
是因为接下来 负责你们训练的将会是神龙大侠 your training will be in the hands of the Dragon Warrior.
什么 What?
我来教 为什么不是娇虎 Me? teach? I mean why not Tigress?
她总是喜欢吆喝别人做这个做那个 She’s always telling everyone what to do.
闭嘴 阿宝 看到了吧 Be quiet Po. See what I mean?
娇虎不是神龙大侠 你才是 Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior. You are.
别闹了 他们可是盖世五侠 我能教他们什么呀 Come on they’re the Five. What can I teach them?
学海无涯 就连师傅也是 There is always something more to learn. Even for a Master.
打个比方 我来教你另一招 For instance, let me show you another move.
华丽退场 The dramatic exit.
那是啥 What’s that?
哇 Whoa!
你在开玩笑吗 这 Are you kidding me? That what?
他去哪儿了 师傅 Where’d he go? Master.
他已经走啦 别那么严肃 He’s gone guys. It’s cool.
听从您的指点 师傅 We await your instruction, Master.
你尽管放马过来便是 All you have to lose is our respect.
说实话 能有多糟糕呢 Seriously, how bad could it be?
非常糟糕 非常非常糟糕 Very bad! Very, very bad!
好了 我们换别的招式 金猴 使出稳如泰山 Okay. Okay, let’s switch it up. Monkey, Immovable Mountain Stance.
是 师傅 Yes, Master.
我是说 娇虎 旋风后空翻 是 师傅 I mean Tigress, Tornado back flip. Yes, Master.
噢不 火 开火 Oh no, fire. Fire.
抱歉 我的错 仙鹤再飞高点 啊不 低一点 Sorry, my fault. Crane go high, I mean low.
啊 我的小钳子 Oh, my claw thingy.
呃 灵蛇和娇虎 来一招虎啸蛇盘 Uh, Viper and tigress, to like a totem pole.
放毒 进攻 Poison, Technique.
你们俩 使出白鹤亮翅 猴子摘桃 黄马褂 You two, to Sworming insect bite with yellow tail, Yellow jacket
香辣 金枪鱼 Spicytuna.
你干的好事 阿宝 Good job, Po.
啊 Ah.
你有学到一点点东西吗 Did you at least learn a little something?
有 你不是当老师的料 Yes, that you can’t teach.
还有 原来娇虎是易燃物 And tigress is flammable, turns out.
简直惨不忍睹 That was a complete disaster.
我真庆幸自己不是阿宝 他真是一无是处 I’m glad we’re not Po right now. What a loser.
不知道师傅是怎么想的 What was Shifu thinking?
乌龟大师又是怎么想的 What was Oogway thinking?
我觉得被他听到了 我啥都没听到 I think he heard us. I didn’t hear anything.
他说你一无是处 He said you’re a loser.
对不起 乌龟 Sorry, Oogway.
你能不能别这样了 你的第一课感觉如何 Would you stop doing that? How was your fisrt day teaching?
超丢脸 我听说了 Humiliating. I heard.
谁告诉你的 是娇虎吗 Who told you? Did Tigress tell you?
金猴 仙鹤 螳螂 你爸和隔壁礼品店的周大妈 I heard from Monkey and Crane and Mantis and your dad and Mrs. Chau from the gift shop
还有刚走过的那群鸭子以及娇虎告诉我的 And those ducks who just passed and Tigress told me.
好吧 那她有没有告诉你我以后再也不会了 Yeah, well did she also tell you that it’ll never happen again cause I’m done?
你是指授课 还是丢脸 Teaching, or being humiliated?
都是 我都不知道你为什么认为我能教他们呢 Both. I don’t know why you ever thought I could teach that class?
我就知道你不行 Oh, I knew you couldn’t.
啥 你故意的吗 为什么 What? You set me up to fail? Why?
如果你只做你力所能及的事 你就没法进步 If you only do what you can do you’ll never be more than you are now.
我不想要进步了 我这样就很好 I don’t wanna be more. I like who I am.
你连自己是谁都不知道 You don’t even know who you are.
你说啥 我当然知道 我是神龙大侠 What do you? Of course I do. I’m the Dragon Warrior.
那神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢 And what exactly does that mean Dragon Warrior?
意味着 我要四处闯荡 拳打脚踢 It meansyou knowjust going around and punching and kicking
保卫家园什么的 Defending the valley and stuff.
拳打脚踢 Punching and kicking?
你认为这就是乌龟大师看中你的原因吗 You think that is what the great Master Oogway saw for you?
一个五百年的预言选中了你 A five hundred year prophecy full filled
难道就是让你耍耍花拳绣腿 so you can spend your days
满镇子乱跑跟兔子耍帅吗 Kicking butt? And running through town high fiving bunnies?
不是吗 不是 Yes. No!
阿宝 乌龟与我的意见相悖 他在你身上看到了潜能 Oogway saw greatness in you, Po, against my better judgement.
比你想象的还要多 More than you can see in yourself.
有一种神功等着你去发掘 Incredible power awaits you.
这种神功强大到你无法想像 Power beyond anything you can imagine.
哇噢 Whoa!
这是什么神功 这就是气功 What was that? That was chi.
哇噢 气是啥 Whoa! What’s chi?
世间万物流转的能量就是气 The energy that flows through all living things.
所以你的意思是 如果我当了他们的老师 So you’re saying if I, so you’re saying if I teach,
我就可以练成这种神功了吗 I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that?
不 我是说如果你当了他们的老师后 No, I’m saying if you teach,
我就可以练成这种神功了 I’ll be able to do cool stuff like that.
噢 气的运用需要自我修炼 Oh. Mastery of chi requires Mastery of self.
乌龟曾在一个山洞里打坐整整三十年 Oogway sat alone in a cave for thirty years
只为弄清一个问题 asking one question
我是谁 Who am I?
我是谁 Who am I?
如果你能安静五分钟让我说完就好了 I’m lucky if I get 5 minutes before you interrupt.
所以我现在要找个山洞呆上三十年吗 So now I have to sit alone in a cave for thirty years?
最后 当你完成授课的时候 Eventually. After you Master teaching.
授课 我根本不可能做到像你这样 Teaching? There’s no way I’m ever gonna be like you.
我没让你变成我这样 I’m not trying to turn you into me.
我是让你变成你自己 I’m trying to turn you into you.
让我变成我自己 等会儿 这没道理啊 Turn me into me? Wait a second. That makes no
加把劲 师傅 说得再玄乎一点 你就是下一个乌龟了 Almost there Shifu , just a little more confusing and you’ll be the next Oogway.
噢 啊 Oh. Ah.
抱歉 乌龟大师 无意冒犯 Sorry, no offense Master Oogway I just
我就不打扰您的安宁了 I’ll let you get back to your eternal peace.
这是哪儿 呃 我哥哥的菜地 What is this place? Aaahmy brother’s farm?
哦 那如果我踩你一脚 你会死吗 Ah. If I stepped on you, would you die?
会 Yes.
这就是凡界 The mortal realm.
你听到了吗 乌龟 我回来了 You hear that Oogway? I’m back.
天煞回来了 Kai has returned.
谁 天煞 所向披靡的天煞 Who? Kai. General Kai.
这片神州大地最高的统帅 Supreme warlord of all China.
没听过 I don’t know.
追魂翡翠 苦难之师 The jade slayer, Master of pain.
那你至少应该听过复仇之兽吧 You may know me as the beast of vengeance.
寡妇制造者呢 Maker of widows?
好吧 我以前跟乌龟是战友 Ok, I used to work with Oogway.
哦 乌龟大师 他可是名副其实的战士 Oh, Master Oogway, he was a great warrior.
我们知道乌龟大师 又智慧又 We’ve heard of Master Oogway. Wise and
好了好了 够了 Ok, ok, enough.
闭嘴 Silence!
找到乌龟的弟子 全部抓来见我 Find Oogway’s students and bring them to me.
等我夺走了他们的气 乌龟 By the time I am done with them, Oogway
这世上就没人会记得你的名字了 There will be no one left to who will even remember your name.
哈哈哈 我天煞来了 Ha ha ha! Kai is coming!
我准备好了 I am ready
来教训你了 教训我 to teach you a lesson. Teach me?
哦不 是神龙大师 妈呀他太帅了 Oh no, it’s the Dragon teacher. Yeah he’s so handsome.
多谢夸奖 Thank you for the compliment.
不 绕我一命吧 No, please don’t teach me to death.
阿宝 Po?
嗨 老爸 你好吗 Oh, hey dad. What’s up?
我只是 回家泡个澡而已 I like juststopping by for a little soak.
说吧 出什么事啦 没事 Okay, What’s wrong? Nothing.
没事 我回家发现你在这跟你的娃娃鸳鸯戏水 Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls
是人偶 而且加的不是浴盐 Action figures. And instead of adding bath salt to the water.
反而加了四川辣椒面 啥 四川辣椒面 You just added szechuan peppercorns. Szechuan, what?
噢 噢 我白嫩的小屁股 Oh, oh, ohmy tenders.
好啦 我是有心事 Okay, yes, something’s wrong.
乖儿子 告诉爸爸发生了什么事 There, there, son , you tell your daddy all about it.
胳膊抬起来 Lift your arm.
师傅说我还不知道神龙大侠的意义 Shifu says I don’t know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior.
现在我居然还要当老师了 And now I have to be a teacher?
我以为我找到了自我 I thought I finally knew who I was.
可如果我不是神龙大侠 那么我又是谁呢 If I’m not the dragon Warrior, then who am I?
老师 教人功夫吗 A teacher? Teaching kung fu?
阿宝 这可是份美差啊 还犹豫啥 儿子 Po, that’s a promotion. Take the job, son.
等有一天 你掌管了翡翠宫 And someday, when you’re in charge of the whole Jade palace,
我就可以在大厅里卖面条了 哟呼 I can sell noodles in the lobby. Yoohoo.
你怎么还在这泡澡 跟个娃娃似的 Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby?
起来 起来 赶紧去干活 Get out. Get up. Go, go, go.
我们的店面就要扩张啦 Franchise expansion awaits us!
那神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办 What about the Dragon Warrior look alike contest?
反正周大妈每次都赢 接招吧 Mrs. Chau always wins that. Skadoosh.
那神龙大侠吃包子大赛呢 And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest?
我要保持我的不败记录 I have to defend my title.
没有人能打破你吃包子的记录 No one’s gonna beat your dumpling eating record.
有人要打破你吃包子的记录啦 Someone’s about to beat your dumpling eating record.
加油 加油 Go. Go. Go.
谁在吃我的包子 账算在谁头上 Who’s eating my dumplings? And who’s paying for them?
一百零一 一百零二 101, 102.
一百零三 103.
耶 Yeah!
新纪录吗 Is that a new record?
你是谁 Who are you?
我是李山 什么 I’m Li Shan What?
我叫李山 I’m Li shan.
我在找我儿子 I’m looking for my son.
你儿子不见了 是啊 多年以前丢的 You lost your son? Yes, many years ago.
我也跟我爸爸失散了 真抱歉 I lost my father. Very sorry.
谢谢你 Thank you.
好吧 祝你好运 Well , good luck to you.
你也是 希望你能找到你儿子 You too. I hope you find your son.
我也希望你能找到你爸爸 And I hope you find your father.
儿子 哈 Son? Huh?
我的天啊 真是你 Oh my gosh, it is you.
别傻站着呀 快给你老爸一个拥抱 Well, don’t just stand there! Give your old man a hug!
不敢相信你还活着 I can’t believe you’re alive.
耶 耶 Yeah! Yeah!
我以为我永远地失去你了 小莲花 I thought I’d lost you forever, Little Lotus.
好吧 这下有点尴尬了 Oh, Okay. This is very embarrassing,
我想你认错儿子了 我不叫莲花 我叫阿宝 but I think you’ve got me confused with a panda named Lotus. My name is Po.
啊…对了 你也许 Oh right, you wouldn’t Okay.
这么说吧 小莲花是你的乳名 See, Little Lotus was the name you were given at birth.
真的吗 真的 Really? Really.
难以置信 这么多年了终于找到你了 I can’t believe it. After all these years and you’re really here?
这简直太神奇了 This is amazing.
老爸 这位是 Oh, Dad. Come say hi to
呃 我不知道应该怎么称呼你 Um. I don’t knowI don’t know what I’m supposed to call you.
他刚才说他叫李山 I’m pretty sure he said his name is Li.
你 来抱抱 You come here
太谢谢你了 把我的儿子照顾得那么好 Thank you, thank you for taking such good care of my son.
你的儿子 先等等 Your son? Now hold on just a minute.
我们怎么知道这个人跟你有没有联系 How do we know this stranger is even related to you?
你看啊 一看肚子就知道是自家人 Look at that. Our bellies could be brothers.
嘿儿子 我来教你怎么拱肚子 来 拱肚子 Hey son, let me teach you how to Belly Gong. All right, belly gong.
太酷炫了 它们震动的频率还一致 That’s so cool. They jiggle the same.
好像在照镜子一样 It’s like looking in a fat mirror.
真想不到 我们还能一起合影 I can’t believe we’re taking a picture together.
我还是不明白 我以为阿宝是最后一只熊猫了 But I still don’t understand. I thought Po was the only panda left.
不 还有一大群呢 在哪 No, there’s a whole bunch of us. Where?
就在山里的神秘熊猫村里 神秘熊猫 Here, a secret panda village in the mountains. A secret panda
哇噢 Whoa.
可是你是怎么知道我在这的 But how did you know where I was?
我收到的消息指引我来的 I received a message that led me here.
如果没人找得到你 你是怎么收到消息的 How could you receive a message if no one could find you?
太可疑了 Sounds suspicious to me.
不 等等 这是一则来自宇宙的消息 No, wait, wait. It was a message from the universe.
哦哦哦哦 哇噢 Ooooooh! Whoa!
哇噢 扯淡 Whoa. Rats.
现在说说 神龙大侠是怎么一回事啊 Now, what’s all this about a Dragon Warrior?
你怎么知道我就是神龙大侠 是宇宙告诉你的吗 How’d you know I was the Dragon Warrior? Did the universe tell you that, too?
海报上写着呢 还有礼品店 我买了一个小杯杯 No, the poster did, and the gift shop. I bought a tiny cup.
哦 对 当然了 Oh right, of course
你得看看 你不知道我有多少东西要给你看 You gottayou have no idea there’s so much to show you.
你会为我自豪的 You’re gonna be so awesomely proud!
来呀 来呀 Come on! Come on!
我已经很为你自豪了 I’m already awesomely proud.
还有几级就到了 噢 Oh. Couple more steps. Oh.
我感觉脂肪在燃烧 Feeling the burn.
你也有熊猫哮喘综合征吗 我们是不是家族遗传啊 Do you have panda asthma, too? Does that run in the family?
爸 你肯定会爱上这儿的 Dad, you’re gonna love this.
这里有最炫酷的东西 It’s like the coolest thing ever.
这就是英雄之殿 This is the hall of heroes.
收藏了武林中所有的奇珍异宝 Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China.
哇噢 这儿真是 Whoa. This place is
太棒了 你准备这样说对吧 Awesome? You were going you were going to say awesome, right?
因为真是太棒啦 太棒啦 Because it totally is! Totally!
不过你要超级小心 这里都是些易碎品 But be super careful, everything is very fragile here.
比如说这个装着武士耳语的灵坛 Like the Urn of Whispering warriors.
就有人打碎过 Someone broke that once.
谁 某个傻子 Who? Some idiot.
哇噢 Wow!
这是飞天犀牛大师的战甲 This is Master flying Rhino’s battle armor.
我很好奇我能不能塞进去 I wonder if I could fit in that.
你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 老爸 我跟你想的一样 Get out of my head, dad. I’ve wondered the same thing.
想知道我穿不穿得下 If I could fit in it?
你穿不穿得下 不 是我穿不穿得下 If you could? No, if I could fit in it.
老爸 过来看看这个 Dad, check it out.
公羊大师的十字弩 破过无数道城门 Master Ram’s crossbow. The infinite gates smasher.
老爸 再来看看这个 Dad, look at this.
老鼠大师军团的兜鍪 真的很小 The battle helmets of Master Rat’s army. They’re so tiny.
海豚大师的防水盔甲 这是我的最爱 Master Dolphin’s water proof armor. This is my favorite.
看 这是传说中的雄鹰大帝的战车 Check it out. It’s the legendary battle rickshaw of emperor Hawk
车很拉风 Sweet ride.
爸 你在做什么 任何东西都是禁止触摸的 Dad, what are you doing? We’re not supposed to touch anything.
抱歉 我应该要放回原处吗 Sorry, sorry. Should I put it back?
对 你应该要放回去 不过你这样帅呆了 Yeah, you probably should. You look so cool, though.
感觉如何 紧身不 里面有犀牛的味道吗 How does it feel? Do the hinges hinge? Does it smell like rhino?
有觉得自己坚不可摧吗 Does it feel like you’re impenetrable?
有觉得自己能够以一敌千 Does it feel like you can take on a thousand warriors
却毫发无损吗 and emerge unscathed?
对 感觉很酷 Yes, it’s pretty cool.
这有什么用 拉拉试试 What this does? I should pull it.
我激动到尿了 I think I just peed a little.
还有什么好玩的可以试试吗 儿子 Anything else we should try in here, son?
进攻 Charge!
快点 快点 再快点 Faster, faster, faster!
拇指大战 援军来了 Thumb war! Reinforcements!
太好玩了 This is so much fun
开始转了 太棒了 Here we go. Awesome!
吐吧吐吧 我没事 没事 There, there I’m fine, I’m fine.
吐出来就没事了 There you go.
海豚穿心剑 Dolphin style attack!
命中 海豚大挪移 You got me. Dolphin style retreat!
准备好了 儿子 Go long son.
我还没准备好呢 I wasn’t ready.
接好了 接住了 Coming back at you. I got it.
往上抛 来了 接好了 Throw it high! Here you go. Yeah, come on.
我要来了 那就来吧 犀牛大师 I’m coming for you. Bring it on Master Rhino.
我来了 Here I come!
我要追上你了 追上你 I’m gonna get you. I’m gonna get you.
追上你 I’m gonna get you.
停停停 Shh, stop.
谁会追上你 谁追上你了 Who’s gonna get you? Who’s gonna get you?
犀牛大师 怎么 怎么了 Master Rhino. Why, what’s wrong?
你们好 Hello.
大伙 你们永远也猜不到他是谁 Guys guys, you’re never gonna guess who just showed up.
不会一辈子也猜不到 Not in a million years.
只是你们不可能 你们猜猜 You can’tyou just try.
你爸爸 你爸爸 Your father! Your father!
怎么都一猜就中 Wow, how did you just guess that?
好吧 当然会猜到 我们看起来简直一模一样 Oh, wait a second. Yeah of course. We look exactly the same.
老爸 跟我朋友打声招呼吧 Dad. Say hi to my friends,
这是螳螂 娇虎 金猴 仙鹤 还有灵蛇 Mantis, Tigress, Monkey, Crane, and Viper.
你是灵蛇 对吗 我是金猴 大叔 Oh, Viper, was it? Monkey, sir.
他们是我最好的朋友 They’re kind of my best friends.
这 这位是师傅 他是个传奇 And thisthis is Master Shifu. Legend.
很荣幸见到你 熊猫大师 It is an honor to meet you, Master Panda.
或许你爸爸愿意随我们一起到练功房 Perhaps your father would care to join us in the training hall?
您儿子要给他们上课 Your son will be teaching the class.
他肯定很累 你一定很累 I’m sure he’s tired. I’m sure you’re tired.
他累了 我带他去菊花房休息 He’s tired. I’m gonna show him the chrysanthemums suite.
什么 累 不 一点也不累 我很想看你教课 What? Tired? No, I’m fine. I would love to watch you teach.
相信我 看我教课一点也不好玩 Trust me. It would be more fun to watch me
战斗 那是什么 Fight! What is that?
村子被人攻击了 The valley is under attack.
儿子 被攻击 这太棒了 Son? Under attack? This is perfect!
这下你就要见识神龙大侠的厉害了 Now you can see what being the dragon warrior is all about.
跟我来 Follow me!
你们这群恶徒 准备 Enemies of justice. Prepare for
开什么玩笑 Are you kidding me?
痛 Ow!
这些绿家伙是什么玩意儿 What’s the deal with the green guys?
某种翡翠僵尸 翡翠僵尸 Some kind of jade zombies. Jade zombies?
翡尸 就是这个 翡尸 就是这个 Jombies, Jinx. Jombies, Jinx.
小莲花 小心点 Lotus, be careful!
爸 没事 这事我每天都在做 It’s Okay, Dad. I do this everyday!
