欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

花木兰2在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

喔 中国的救星啊 Oh, savior of China,
花家因你而光宗耀祖 you have ennobled the House of Fa.
为了感谢您 我们向您致敬 In gratitude, we honor you.
致以最崇高的敬意 伟大的… All veneration to you. Oh mighty…
快点 说我的名字 Say it. Say my name.
木须 Mushu.
我说的就是这个 Now, that’s what I’m talking about.
嘿 最近怎么样 老兄? 多谢你的介绍了 Hey, how you doing up there, man? Thanks for the intro.
我现在要看看心爱的宝座了 And now I think I’d like to visit my beloved pedestal.
哦 真受不了 Let’s get it over with.
替我穿上仪式礼服 Ceremonial robe of honor.
要是木兰现在能看见我就好了 If Mulan could see me now.
木兰救了中国一次 结果他倒自以为是皇帝了 Mulan saves China one time, and now he thinks he’s the emperor.
我现在正走向天堂 I’m climbing a stairway to heaven.
到顶楼了 Top floor.
令人敬畏的宝座 Pedestals, perks and props.
豪华的泡泡浴 Ceremonial bath of honor.
耶 你们最好现在就做个深呼吸 Yeah. You all better take a deep breath now,
因为我还要在这待上个一千年 because I ain’t leaving my pedestal for the next thousand years.
启动按摩浴缸吧 Let the whirlpool begin.
哦 太爽了 Oh, yeah.
花木兰2
按照这上面说 我把钱放到这 According to this chart, I put the coins here.
别急 孩子 Relax, child.
直觉告诉我 李翔会在日落前赶来向木兰求婚的 The spirits tell me Shang will arrive and propose to Mulan before the sun sets.
现在下注还来得及 There’s still time to get in on the pool.
妈妈 Mother.
赌博就跟打麻将又不带钱一样 Gambling is like playing mah jongg with blank tiles.
没人赢的 No one really wins.
有你在我就能赢 儿子 I’m enriched by your presence, my son.
我该去祈愿了 I think I’ll go pray.
你好 小榕 Hello, Sha Ron.
花木兰在吗? 怎么了 她去田里了 Is Fa Mulan here? Why, she’s out in the field.
对 干活呢 Yeah, doing her chores.
我去帮她 I’ll go help her.
谢谢 Thank you.
孩子们都喜欢木兰 The children all love Mulan.
那当然 And why not?
她有本事 又勇敢 还漂亮 She’s strong, she’s brave, she’s beautiful.
她就跟她爹一模一样 She’s a chip off the old block.
嘿… 呀! Hi… ya!
你们好 Hiya.
没事的 小白 你们有事吗? It’s okay, Little Brother. What’s going on here?
我们要像你一样 花木兰 We wanna be like you, Fa Mulan.
呀! 呀! 嘿… 呀! Ya! Ya! Hi… ya!
但我自己还在学呢 But I’m still learning myself.
拜托了 就教教我们吧 木兰 Please? Teach us, Mulan.
就一下下 好吧 大概能教个几招 Show us. Okay. I guess I can show a few moves.
木兰要教我们打坏蛋啦! Mulan’s gonna teach us how to kick butt!
别急别急 Hold it. Calm down.
那是第二课 That’s lesson number two.
首先要学会的是变得柔和 The first and most important lesson is to be gentle
同时也要变得刚强 at the same time we’re being tough.
要怎么做到又柔和 又刚强呢? How can you be tough and gentle?
就是 我就想要变得刚强 Yeah, I wanna be tough.
对! Yeah!
我知道这听起来有些奇怪 I know it does sound a little funny.
但这世界都是正反两面的 你们也是 But the world is full of opposites, and so are you.
要想做个好战士 你要让一切都平衡 To be a good warrior, you must bring it all into balance.
看看这么说明不明白 Let’s see if this helps.
地与天 昼与夜 Earth, sky, day, night.
喧闹与寂静 Sound and silence.
黑暗与光明 Dark and light.

单独存在不足够 # # One alone is not enough

需要两者平衡 # # You need both together

冬与夏 日与月 # # Winter, summer, moon and sun

这是第一课 # # Lesson number one

像石头一样坚强 # # Like a rock. You must be hard

像橡树一样稳固 # # Like an oak. You must stand firm

要迅猛 # # Cut quick

好似刀锋 # # Like my blade

要敏锐 # # Think fast

更要无畏 # # Unafraid

像石头一样坚强 # # Like a rock I must be hard

像橡树一样稳固 # # Like an oak I must stand firm

要迅猛 # # Cut quick

好似刀锋 # # Like my blade

要敏锐 # # Think fast

更要无畏 # # Unafraid

好的 木兰 我准备好了 Okay, Mulan, I’m ready.
但你还没掌握平衡哦 But you’re still out of balance.
才刚刚学会了一半呢 You’re only halfway there.

有时候 要软如云 # # Like a cloud. You are soft

若竹枝 摇曳在风里 # # Like bamboo You bend in the wind

慢下来 让心灵变宁静 # # Creeping slow You’re at peace because you know

就算害怕也不要紧 # # It’s okay to be afraid

有时候 要软如云 # # Like a cloud I am soft

若竹枝 摇曳在风里 # # Like bamboo I bend in the wind

慢下来 让心灵变宁静 # # Creeping slow I’m at peace because I know

就算害怕也不要紧 # # It’s okay to be afraid

单独存在不足够 单独存在不足够 # # One alone is not enough. One alone is not enough

需要两者平衡 需要两者平衡 # # You need both together You need both together

冬与夏 日与月 # # Winter, summer, moon and sun

这是第一课 # # Lesson number one

像片云 像块石 # # Like a cloud Like a rock

我很柔 也很刚 # # I am soft I must be hard

像根竹 像棵树 # # Like bamboo Like an oak

我有韧性 也够刚强 # # I bend in the wind I must stand firm

你能飞 # # You can fly

静如止水 迅如刀锋 # # I’m at peace because I know Cut quick Like my blade

要敏锐 害怕也无所谓 # # Think fast It’s okay to be afraid

更要无畏 # # Unafraid

这就是! 第一课 # # You have begun! Lesson number one

第一课 第一课 # # Lesson number one. Lesson number one

这是第一课 # # Lesson number one

李将军来了 It’s General Shang.
李将军 是他 General Shang. It’s Shang.
看 李将军来了 Look, it’s General Shang.
你们好啊 小战士们 Hello, little warriors.
新的军装挺合身的 你说军装 是啊 The new uniform suits you, General. The uniform. Yes.
现在我不会辜负它了 那当然 Now I just have to live up to it. Of course you will.
你那么勇敢 对对对 勇敢 You’re very brave. Right. Brave.
对了 木兰 虽然我跟你认识不算久 Yes, well, Mulan, I haven’t known you for very long,
但我觉得这一点不影响我对你… but I feel that doesn’t matter so much when a man is in…
我对你的… When a man is in…
能换个地方聊吗? Is there someplace private we can talk?
到我家去吧 We can go to my house.
好了 孩子们 是时候该回家了 Okay, everybody, time to be like the river and flow home.
好吧 真是的 Okay. Oh, no.
再见 李将军 Bye, Shang.
再见 李将军 再见 木兰 再见 Bye, Shang. Bye, Mulan. See you.
你能帮我保管头盔吗? Could you take care of this for me?
你别想拿回来了 You know, you’re never gonna get that back.
她答应了 She said yes.
人在特别高兴的时候会喜极而泣的 When one’s heart is overfilled with joy, some may spill from the eyes.
你能再说一遍 You can say that again.
因为我赌赢了 I win the pot.
事实上 你赌他会在日落前求婚 Actually, you bet he would propose before sundown.
我赌他会在中午前求婚 I bet he would propose before noon.
但你不赌博的 But, you don’t gamble.
跟自家母亲打个赌算不上赌博 Betting against my mother is not a gamble.
只能算是种投资 It’s an investment.
今天真是太高兴了 What a happy, happy day.
我的小宝贝就要结婚了 My little baby’s getting married.
木须 别人会听见的 我只是忍不住 Mushu, someone will hear you. I can’t help it.
龙是很重感情的 You know dragons are very emotional.
咱俩拯救中国就像是上个月的事一样 It seems like just last month you and I were saving China.
就是在上个月啊 时光飞逝 It was last month. How time flies.
小宝贝 这对你来说一定很神奇吧 You know, baby, this must be a magical moment for you.
我又不是每天都订婚 It’s not every day I get engaged.
不是 我是说你告诉我这件事 No, I meant telling me you’re engaged.
毕竟是我给你和帅哥牵的红线 After all, I’m the guy that gave you and Pretty Boy the hookup.
我是个守护神 还是守护神呢? Am I a guardian or am I a guardian?
你远不止个守护神 木须 You’re more than that, Mushu.
你是我最信任的朋友 You’re my most trusted friend.
太感动了 That did it.
你又哭了吗? Are you crying again?
不 我只是眼睛里进东西了 No, I just got some exfoliating cream in my eye.
我当然在哭了 姑娘 你觉得呢? Of course I’m crying, girl. What you think?
哦 木兰 我真替自己感到高兴 Oh, Mulan. I’m just so happy for me.
替你? You?
这场婚礼会令我的地位大大提升 This wedding business is a big status boost for me.
当列祖列宗追看我的丰功伟绩时 When those ancestors look up the career ladder,
他们只能望尘莫及 all they gonna see is my behind.
我结婚你受益 真不错 木须 So glad my getting married is helping you out, Mushu.
好吧 我懂了 小姐 All right, I get you, Miss Missy.
但我也在乎你啊 But, you know, I’m thinking about you too.
事实上 我要筹办你的婚礼 In fact, I’m gonna plan your wedding.
首先 我要想出一个好主题 这是头等大事 First, I gotta work me up a theme. You know, theme is everything.
来个”彩虹的回忆”好不好? How about Rainbow of Memories?
算了 太幼稚了 No, that’s too junior prom.
有了 主题就是粉红 I’ve got it. The theme is Thick Pink.
粉红是最新潮的红色 很简单 有很大胆 You know, pink is the new red, girl. It’s simple, it says it.
你看好了 Now, watch my smoke.
小蟋蟀 跟我来 Cri Kee, to the fabric store.
木兰? Mulan?
看起来你外婆请了人来庆祝我们订婚 Seems your grandma invited someone to help us celebrate the engagement.
真的吗? 谁? Really? Who?
大家都来了 China.
恭喜恭喜! Congratulations!
这真是太棒了 Isn’t it wonderful?
不好意思 有点草率 Sorry, it’s sort of slapdash.
这一切真是太意外了 It took us by surprise, you know?
为新人开路 Make way for the happy couple.
这里现在是战场了 Now, this is a battlefield.
那我们有什么战术 将军大人? What’s our strategy, General?
先分散 再集合 Divide and conquer.
起床起床 死人们 我们有事情做了 All right, all right, all right, dead people, we’ve got work to do,
大家都打起精神 so let’s move with purpose.
我要宣布一件大事 I’ve got an important announcement to make.
你们别激动啊 木兰要结婚啦! Hold on to your ectoplasm, now. Mulan’s getting married!
好了好了 大家冷静一下 我理解你们的心情 All right, all right, all right, simmer down. I know just how you feel.
但时间不能浪费了 让我们行动起来 But time is wasting, people, so let’s move, move, move.
主题是粉红 The theme is pink.
我要看到粉红的花 粉红的缎带 I wanna see pink flowers, pink ribbons, pink bows.
不是鲑肉色 也不是你脸上那种 I’m not talking about salmon. Don’t show me no blush.
我要的是婴儿身上粉嘟嘟的那种 I mean, pink as a freshly slapped newborn’s behind.
解聘书可以吗? 你说啥? How about a pink slip? Excuse me?
没人想看你的内裤 Don’t nobody wanna see your drawers.
她是认真的 Actually, she meant this.
嘿 这看着不像在开玩笑 Hey, this looks like a for real pink slip.
还写着”卷铺盖走人” You know, like a “you’re fired” pink slip.
没错 什么? It is. Say what?
你被炒了 The pink slip is for you.
一旦有女人结婚 你就得滚蛋 It is written, once a woman marries,
守护神由她婆家的祖先来做 her husband’s ancestors take over the duty of guardianship.
不对 肯定搞错了 这不可能 Oh, no, your scroll must have a typo. That can’t be.
没错 你得滚蛋了 滚下宝座 But it is. You’re out of a job. Out of a pedestal.
从这里消失 傻瓜 And out of our hair, fool.
喔 别这样 我不要就这么走了 Oh, no, no, no. I ain’t going out like this.
我花了500年才夺回宝座 It took me 500 years to get this pedestal back,
我是不会放弃的 and I ain’t about to give it up.
给我听好了 你个小无赖 Hear me, you lazy lounge lizard.
花木兰一结婚 你就得滚回你的老行当 The moment Fa Mulan is married, you’ve got your old job back.
还记得你以前的职位吗? Remember gong duty?
也许这样你就能想起来 Perhaps this will ring a bell.
木须要滚蛋啦! Mushu’s on his way out!
木须要滚蛋啦! 木须要滚蛋啦! Mushu’s on his way out! Mushu’s on his way out!
我该怎么办? What am I gonna do?
木须要滚蛋啦! Mushu’s on his way out!
告诉我 婚礼会不会很盛大? 一定会 So tell me, will it be a big wedding? Absolutely.
不不不 绝对不会 Oh, no. Absolutely not.
要几个小孩? 越多越好 Children? As many as possible.
大概一两个吧 Maybe one or two.
我们得过阵子 马上就要 We’ll think about it. Right away.
温和的蓝色 火辣的粉色 Blue. Mild. Pink. Spicy.
是的 不会 Yes. No.
亲爱的 你听到了吗? Oh, dear. Did you hear that?
他们两个好像不怎么和睦 对吧? Not exactly a harmonious couple, are they?
我们该怎么做? What should we do?
也许我们该送点东西给他们了 Perhaps we should give our gift to the children now.
李将军 花木兰 圣旨到 General Shang, Fa Mulan. Orders from His Majesty the Emperor.
出事了吗? 是的 将军 Is there trouble? Yes, sir.
请速回皇宫面圣 Report to the Imperial Palace.
马上出发 We’ll leave at once.
陛下同时召见我们肯定是有要事 This must be pretty important for the Emperor to want both of us.
陛下知道我们是最佳搭档 He knows a winning team when he sees one.
他们什么时候成最佳搭档了? Since when are they the winning team?
我那份解聘书上的墨都没干呢 继任都已经有了 The ink ain’t even dry on my pink slip and I’m being replaced.
我知道 你说得对 Yeah, I know, you’re right.
我怎么能这么自私? How could I have been so selfish?
看看他们 多般配啊 Look at them. Those two clearly got it going on.
小蟋蟀 我决定了 Cri Kee, I’ve made a decision.
我决定退位让贤 I gotta kiss my pedestal goodbye,
因为小宝贝的幸福才是首位 because my girl’s happiness comes first.
爹 娘 Ba ba. Ma ma.
我们刚刚在赏牡丹花 We were just admiring the Mudan tree.
今年开得特别好 It’s so lovely this year.
地上的花朵享受着阳光的温暖 The blossoms reach for the sunlight above,
地下的树根汲取着雨露的滋润 yet unseen, the roots reach for the rainwater below.
阳光 雨露 尽管有很大不同 Sun and rain, so different.
却相辅相成 创造了和谐的生命 Yet only by working together do they create harmony and life.
爹 我知道 阴阳结合嘛 I know, Ba ba. The lesson of yin and yang.
为了让你们记住这个道理… And to help you remember that lesson…
父亲 母亲 这可是你们的护身符 Father, Mother. Your necklaces.
不是我们的 是祖辈传给我们的 Not ours. Our great great grandparents.
现在是你们的了 And now, yours.
谢谢伯父 Thank you, sir.
好漂亮啊 They’re so beautiful.
你会更惊讶于它们深重的含义 But you’ll be surprised how heavily they can weigh.
相濡以沫 同甘共苦 To share the burden, you must work together.
就像阳光和雨露 Like the sun and rain.
等一下 Wait a minute.
花弧说得太对了 Old man Fa Zhou got a point now.
木兰和李翔就像阳光和雨露 Mulan and Shang are as different as sun and rain.
一旦失去了吸引力 And when the infatuation wears off,
他们的生活就会紧张 根基就会动摇的 their tree of life’s gonna wind up with root rot.
是 她看起来是开心 那才叫战术 Yeah, sure she seems happy. That’s the real tragedy here.
她甚至还没意识到以后会有多痛苦 The girl don’t even realize how miserable she is.
这就是我要把它扼杀在摇篮里的原因 That’s why I gotta nip this thing in the bud.
这跟我的地位无关 This is not about my pedestal.
木兰这是在犯大错 会关系到我的… This is about Mulan making the biggest mistake of my…
呃 是她的一辈子 I mean, her life.
天 我怎么能这么自私呢? Man, how could I have been so selfish?
木兰是个值得为之奋斗的好女孩 Mulan’s a girl worth fighting for.
不过话说回来 我是她的守护神 And after all, I am the girl’s guardian.
小蟋蟀 我要让他们分手 Cri Kee, I’m gonna break them up.
那我就当你没意见咯 So I guess that means you’re on board.
木兰 你能骑慢点吗? Mulan, could you smooth out the ride a little bit?
我有点晕马 I’m getting horsesick.
木须 你在这干嘛? Mushu. What are you doing here?
嘿 你走到哪儿 我就跟到哪儿 Hey, whither thou go, I goest, girl.
别忘了 咱俩是拍档 缺一不可 Remember, teamwork isn’t about ego, it’s about we go.
小蟋蟀 你怎么也来了? Cri Kee. What are you doing here?
替木兰防着我? 我是她的守护神 Protect Mulan from me? I’m her guardian.
好吧 幸运蟋蟀你赢了 Yeah, yeah, her lucky cricket.
你还真够幸运的 我没带杀虫剂 You’re lucky I don’t break out the bug spray.
就在这一刻 As we stand here,
蒙古大军正在接近我们的边境 Mongol forces are moving closer to our border.
随时都有可能会爆发战争 The threat of attack is growing every day.
如果战争真的爆发 我们的军队数量上与他们差很远 As it is, our army is hopelessly outnumbered.
陛下 Your Majesty,
容我带人去打他们个措手不及 let me lead my forces in a preemptive strike.
我的手下可以以一当十 Each of my warriors will fight like 10 Mongols.
不 将军 No, General.
我不打算跟他们硬碰硬 I plan to defeat this enemy without the use of force.
正相反 我将组建一个强力的同盟 让蒙古人不敢再进犯我们 Instead, we will forge a union so strong, the Mongol hordes won’t dare attack.
与契骨国结盟 An alliance with the kingdom of Qui Gong.
通过和亲结成同盟 We will become united through marriage.
你要护送三位公主到契骨去 You will escort three princesses to Qui Gong.
她们将与契骨的王子们结婚… There, they will marry Lord Chin’s sons…
什么? 来确立同盟关系 What? And seal this critical alliance.
遵命 陛下 Yes, Your Majesty.
我的大臣很明确地告诉我 My advisors tell me the charts are clear.
如果三天之内婚礼仍未举行 If this wedding does not take place in three days,
同盟就会崩溃 而蒙古人就会来踏平我们 the alliance will crumble and the Mongols will destroy us.
记住我的话 将军 只有三天 Mark my words, General, three days.
保证完成任务 陛下 Not a moment more, Your Majesty.
你那表情我明白 花木兰 想说什么? I know that face, Fa Mulan. What troubles you?
陛下 一场政治婚姻? Your Majesty, an arranged marriage?
放心吧 孩子 Rest assured, child,
我的女儿们知道她们的使命 my daughters know exactly what they are doing.
您的女儿? Your daughters?
她们对为了和平而进行的婚姻感到骄傲 They consider it an honor to marry in the cause of peace.
陛下 我… Your Majesty, I…
我接受你的致歉 Apology accepted.
将军 完成这个任务 General, how many troops do you estimate you will need
你需要多少人? to accomplish this mission?
三个 三个连? Three. Three companies?
三个人 你令我吃惊 将军 Three men. You surprise me, General.
这可是我的亲女儿 These are my children.
这个任务并不需要武力 是要靠机智 This mission does not call for force, but finesse.
这些人必须能够同心同德 We must become one with the countryside.
作为帝王 我相信你 As Emperor, I trust you.
作为一个父亲 As a father,
我希望你选人一定要慎之又慎 I implore you to choose your three soldiers wisely.
我已经有人选了 他们无畏 I know just the men. Fearless.
忠诚 遵纪 Loyal. And disciplined.
他们是全中国最值得尊敬的勇士 China’s most honorable and noble soldiers.
滚出去! And stay out!
我给无数单身汉做过媒 I’ve found wives for hundreds of men.
就你们三个提的这种条件 But the Golden Dragon of Unity himself
就算月老亲自来也别想找到对象 couldn’t make love matches for you three.
从哪来的滚回哪去吧 Come back when you get personalities.
哼 你竟然如此对待我国最伟大的… Well, that’s a fine way to treat China’s greatest…
英雄们 heroes.
她怎么能这样? What’s her problem?
我只不过需要一个膜拜我走过的每寸土地的姑娘 All I asked for was a girl who would worship the dirt I walk on.
我只是想要一个肯为我做饭的姑娘 I simply asked for someone who would cook for me
早饭 午饭 晚饭 morning, noon and night.
我只想找个爱笑的 And I just wanted a girl who likes to laugh.
把我当神崇拜的姑娘 And thinks I’m a God.
大概我们没说清楚吧 Perhaps we weren’t specific enough.
忘了那个媒婆吧 Forget that dragon lady.
找对象这种事情还得靠自己 The only ones who can find girls worthy of us is us.
就是 Yeah.

哼 才不要听她罗罗嗦嗦 # # Well, l don’t need her To be all smug and snooty

我有金牌是因为我把敌人揍得哆哆嗦嗦 # # I got a plaque right here That says I kicked Hun booty

凯旋归来 # # We have everything We dreamed we’d find

美梦都已成真 # # When we came back from war

基本成真 除了 # # Yeah, everything but

还是没人爱 # # A girl worth fighting for

嘿 拿出胆量来 # # Hey, suck in your gut.

瞧那可爱的姑娘 # # There’s a girl worth fighting for

她正期望我们走过去 # # And I think she wants us to come over.

我的姑娘爱听我讲的笑话 # # My girl will laugh at all my jokes

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 花木兰2在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册