观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
欢迎 欢迎 Welcome! Welcome!
恭喜 德古 Congrats, Drac.
天啊 所有人都来了 Holy smokes, everybody’s here.
劳伦先生和夫人 新郎的父母还有家人到 Mr. and Mrs. Loughran,the parents of the groom, and family.
妈妈和爸爸 约翰 Mom and Dad! Johnny!
我真不敢相信你们都来了 I can’t believe you’re all here.
噢 好 好 好 Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!
我的对象有多正点 Yo, how hot is my date?
很正点 哇 So hot. Wow.
那我的对象有多正点 How ’bout how hot mine is?
你有对象 You got a date?
没错 她是隐形的 所以你们看不见她 Yeah. She’s invisible. That’s why you can’t see her.
好吧 这是”加拿大”的那个吗 Oh, right. This is the one from “Canada”?
婚礼在举行呢 Wedding’s starting.
太好了 Great.
好 说的太好了 马蒂 True. So true, Marty.
真甜蜜 Aw. How sweet.
天啊 看看你 Oh, my. Look at you.
我的天啊 Oh, my gosh.
这一切都是你梦寐以求的吗 我的小毒莓 Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry?
当然了 爸比 Oh, it is, Daddy.
除了瓦拉德爷爷在哪 Except where’s Grandpa Vlad?
亲爱的 你的爷爷不会允许这一切的 Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this.
他是个老古董 He’s old school.
我们怎么知道呢 如果他可以见见约翰… How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny…
他会吃掉他的 He would have eaten him.
他不像你的时尚爸比那么开明的 He’s not as enlightened as your hip Daddy.
那么你对他不是怪物真的没意见 So, you’re really okay with him not being a monster?
人类 怪物 独角兽只要你开心就好 Human, monster, unicorn, as long as you’re happy.
谢谢 爸爸 Thanks, Dad.
而你永远都是我的月光 And you’ll always be my moonlight
但现在爱你的翅膀已高飞 But now on wings of love you soar
现在你是的约翰的女孩了 Now that you’re Johnny’s girl
约翰的女孩 Johnny’s girl
也算是爸比的 And kind of Daddy’s, too
你的妈妈一定会很高兴 Your mom would be so happy
因为她总是知道 ‘Cause she always knew
多了一份爱对你会更好 Love is making room for all the best in you
一年后
嘿 爸爸 Hey, Dad.
嘿 伙计们 Oh, hey, guys!
托德 休息一下 Todd, take a break.
那么干什么 So, what’s up?
梅菲斯在想也许你想去飞一下 Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly.
噢 我们从来都没试过啊 有什么特别的理由吗 Oh. We haven’t done that in forever. Any special reason?
没什么特别的理由 No special reason at all.
对吧 梅菲斯 Right, Mavey?
他是怎么回事 What’s his deal?
他犯傻而已 He’s silly.
只是今晚很美 而且… It’s just a beautiful night, and…
好吧 如果你不想… Well, if you don’t want to…
不 不是 开什么玩笑 No, no! Are you kidding?
我就算要吃一桶大蒜也要跟你一起飞 I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you.
亲爱的 看看那些轻柔的云 Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds.
还记得在你小时候我们玩的什么吗 Remember what we played when you were little?
用锋利的物品玩捉迷藏 Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects?
好吧 开始捉迷藏了啊 Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek.
你在哪 Where are you?
蝙蝠亲 Honeybat!
梅菲 Mavey!
蝙蝠亲 Honeybat!
我要捉到你了 I’m gonna get you.
亲爱的 你还好吗 Honey? Are you okay?
没事 只是自从我怀孕后 Yes. It’s just a little harder
呼吸有点困难而已 to catch my breath since I’m pregnant.
好吧 我想这会变得… Yes, well, I guess that would make it more…
什么 What?
我要成为外公了 I’m gonna be a grandpa!
而我要成为一个爸爸了 And I’m gonna be a dad!
因为你是爸比的女儿或者儿子 ‘Cause you’re Daddy’s girl, or boy
爸比的女儿或儿子 Daddy’s girl, or boy
我又饿了 亲爱的 I’m hungry again, honey.
你可以给我拿点凤尾鱼雪糕来吗 Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies?
不 不 不 你必须戒掉你的坏饮食 No, no, no.You mustn’t give in to your cravings.
这对婴儿不好 It’s not good for the baby.
你需要增加蜘蛛的摄入量 You need to increase your spider intake,
那么他就可以有能力爬上天花板了 so he’ll be able to climb ceilings properly.
还有多吃羊胆汁 And eat lots of sheep bile.
我爱你 爸爸 但我们还不知道 I love you, Dad, but we don’t even know
小孩是不是一个吸血鬼 if the kid’s gonna be a vampire.
如果孩子是人类我会很高兴的 就像约翰一样 I’d be thrilled if the baby’s human y, just like Johnny.
有着上千年德古拉基因的”人类” “Human y.” With thousands of years of Dracula genes.
这不可能 Not gonna happen.
只要孩子健康就好 As long as the baby’s healthy.
当然了 一个健康的小吸血鬼 Of course. A healthy little vampire.
或者人类 Or human.
对 一个可以像蝙蝠一样飞的人类 Yes, a human who can fly as a bat.
来 就吃点怪物肉球汤吧 Here. Just have some monster ball soup.
这是你妈妈的食谱 It’s your mommy’s recipe.
谢谢你 爸爸 Thank you, Dad.
就像我小时候你做的一样 我的最爱 Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite.
抱歉 Sorry.
先生 只有父亲才允许进入产房 Sir, only the father is allowed in the delivery room.
不是吧 我意思是 好吧 Really? I mean, okay.
我想他是家人 He’s the family, I guess.
看 是个男孩 是个男孩 Oh, look! It’s a boy! It’s a boy!
德古拉的血统延续下去了 The Dracula bloodline carries on!
只要有我在就没有人会伤害你 No one will ever harm you as long as I’m here,
我的邪恶小狗狗 my little devil dog.
爸爸 我可以抱抱我的孩子吗 Dad, can I hold my baby?
如果我是爸爸 我会说可以 If I were Dad, I’d say yes.
但我是护士弗朗辛 But I’m the nurse, Francine.
不管怎么给你吧 Here you go anyway.
我的错 My bad.
小丹尼斯现在一岁了 哇 Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow!
很漂亮 是的 可爱的孩子 Nice. Yeah. Cute kid.
好了 拆礼物时间了 朋友们 Okay, time for presents, guys.
好了 我们给这男孩送礼物吧 All right! Let’s do this boy up!
看看我送他什么礼物 Check out what I got him. Bling!
哇 这是不是被诅咒的 Wow. Is it cursed?
被超级诅咒了 只是好的诅咒 Super cursed. Only the best.
从地下室拿来的 Straight from the crypt.
他刚开始学走路 所以也许这有点太重… He’s just starting to walk, so maybe it’s heavier than…
你没事 丹尼索维奇 Oh. You’re okay, Denisovich.
他的名字是丹尼斯 是我父亲的名字 His name is Dennis. Named after my father.
这不是他的吸血鬼名字 It’s not his vampire name.
我的小丹尼索维奇 小索维奇 My little Denisovichy Weesovichy.
是吗 我们确认了他是个吸血鬼了吗 Huh! Are we sure he’s a vampire?
我意思是 那不是件坏事情 I mean, not that it’s a bad thing,
但他不应该像你们一样有尖牙和苍白的肤色吗 but shouldn’t he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have?
从技术上来讲你要到5岁才生出你的吸血鬼尖牙的 Technically, you have until you’re five to get your vampire fangs.
他会有尖牙的 他是一个德古拉家族的人啊 Oh, he’ll get his fangs. He’s a Dracula.
他也有一半是劳伦家族的啊 He’s also half Loughran.
也许他在我们住的地方会好点 那有更多的人类 Maybe he’d be better off where we live. There’s more humans there.
什么 看看他跟狼宝宝玩得多欢乐 What? Look how well he’s playing with the wolf pups.
我们有一个礼物 我希望你们接受吧 We have a present. I hope it’s acceptable.
“我的第一个断头台” “My First Guillotine.”
非常有教育意义 干的好 弗兰克 Very educational. Well played, Frank.
这很棒 谢谢 我们只是得预防危险 It’s great. Thank you. We just have to baby proof that.
约翰 你知道你把橡胶防护放哪了吗 Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards?
给断头台做防护 Baby proofing a guillotine?
你把手指切断 这才是有趣啊 So you cut your finger off. It’s part of the fun.
她让我把整个酒店都做防护了 She made me baby proof the whole hotel.
某人过分保护了 Someone’s overprotective.
约翰 快点来 Johnny! Come quick!
干什么 他还好吗 What’s up? He’s okay?
丹尼斯说了他的第一个字啊 Dennis said his first word!
真的吗 He did?
来吧 亲爱的 再说一次 Come on, honey. Say it again.
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
我不说”你想太多了 想太多了”的 I don’t say, “Bleh, bleh bleh.”
我们不说 你说的 We didn’t say you did.
那么他是从哪里学的 Then where did he get that?
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
也许有时候你说的 Well, maybe sometimes you say it.
我只有在我说我不说这话的时候才说的 I only say it when I say I don’t say it!
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
好了 小孩 我们知道了 你会说话了 Okay, kid. We get it. You can talk.
丹尼索维奇 Denisovich.
爸爸 Dad.
只是检查有没有长牙齿 Just checking for cavities.
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
你想太多了 想太多了 Bleh, bleh bleh.
是你教的 It was you!
我的天啊 伦纳德 Oh, my goodness, Leonard.
如果你样子真的那么丑陋 If you really looked that hideous,
我觉得我不可以跟你愉快的玩耍了 I don’t think I could hang out with you.
伙计们 怎么回事 Guys, what’s the deal?
这是开派对吗 接电话啊 Is this a party? Pick up a phone.
我不在乎约翰说这是个”趣应用” 约翰在这还是新人 I don’t care if Johnny said it’s a “cool app.” Johnny’s still new here.
粥头 你是不是给鬼冰叫灵车 Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs?
不是 你又在看你的脸书 No, you’re checking your Facebook page. Again.
德古 我跟大家说了社交媒体 Drac, I told the guys social media
是宣传酒店的最好方法 is the best way to promote the hotel.
是吗 克利夫顿 Right, Clifton?
那么德古 我想实行我的一些想法 So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had,
作为你的新人类关系协调和助理 as your new human relations coordinating co assistant.
可以 这是一个真正的职位 Sure. It’s a real job.
不是一个低下的借口让你永远留在这里让梅菲斯开心 Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here.
好吧 那么我之前在想 Right. So, I was thinking,
既然我们现在有那么多人类了 也许更换些演员 since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts?
就像 魔术师 Like, maybe the magician?
三眼哈里有什么不好吗 What’s wrong with Harry Three Eye?
他可能对人类观众来说有点太过时了 Well, he might be a little old school for the humans.
告诉我 先生 你的卡牌是什么 Tell me, sir, what was your card?
黑桃三 The three of spades?
这是你的卡牌吗 我的朋友 Is this your card, my friend?
不 哈里很好 No, Harry’s great.
群众不时尚这不能怪哈里 Can’t blame Harry for the crowd not being hip.
好吧 那韦恩呢 Okay, what about Wayne?
韦恩 你是傻的吗 他是我的小弟 Wayne?Are you nuts? He’s my boy.
那除了网球以外呢 Then maybe something other than tennis?
好了 那么你要做的是 Okay, so, what you wanna do
举起球拍准备击球 那么你就能打出很好的开球了 is lift the racket right on impact, so you get that nice top spin.
试下开球看看 Try and hit one.
这是什么 这声音是什么 这在我身上的 What is that? What’s the noise? It’s on me!
这只是我给你的手机 It’s just the cell phone I got you.
克利夫顿给你发短信这样你可以练习怎么回复 Clifton’s sending you a text so you can practice how to write back.
搞什么…这没反应啊 What the… It’s not doing it.
我来吧 I got it.
亲爱的德古 可乐很帅 你说是不是
现在你可以给卡利夫顿发短信了 Now you can text Clifton.
好吧 行 All right, fine.
你是怎么做到的 How do you do this?
也许是因为你的指甲 Maybe it’s your fingernails.
很简单 看 我给梅菲斯发短信 It’s easy. Look. I’ll text Mavis.
很期待晚上的约会 Psyched for date night.
看吧 现在看看她的回复 See? And now look, she texted right back.
“要取消 不能留下丹尼斯” “Gotta cancel. Can’t leave Dennis.”
好吧 Okay.
我们再也不能单独相处了吗 Are we never allowed to be alone again?
我也要感受到被爱啊 I need to feel loved, too.
发送 And send.
好吧 你教给我的只是说你很可怜而已 Okay. All that taught me is that you’re pathetic.
明白了 也许你应该用蓝牙耳机 Yeah, got it.Maybe you should just get Bluetooth.
好吧 蓝牙 给我过来 Okay. Blue Tooth, come over here.
那么现在怎么样 So, now what?
起床了 我的丹尼索维奇 Rise and shine, my Denisovich.
嗨 外公 Hi, Papa.
哈喽 我的小淘气鬼 你有没有作到好噩梦啊 Hello, my little devil. Did you have sweet nightmares?
有 我梦到我看见了一只剑龙 Uh huh. I dreamed that I saw a stegosaurus.
噢…而你是在喝他的血吗 Oh… And were you drinking his blood?
不是 No.
只是扔它在那里 Just throwing it out there.
嘿 你想做些很酷的事吗 Hey! You want to do something cool?
当然 Yeah!
我要教你怎么像我一样变成一只蝙蝠 I’m going to teach you how to turn into a bat. Like me.
看吧 太酷了 See? Cool.
没错 跟我说的一样吧 Yes! Cool, like I said.
现在你来试试 Now you try.
我是一只蝙蝠 I’m a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠 I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat.
我是一只蝙蝠 I’m a bat.
我意思是 一只真的蝙蝠 I mean, a real bat.
我是一只蝙蝠 I’m a bat!
丹尼索维奇 深呼吸 你真的可以变成一只蝙蝠的 Denisovich. Take a breath. You can really turn into a bat.
试试 感受蝙蝠 Try. Feel the bat.
不是鸡 Not a chicken.
这是什么 电子波加洛舞 What’s that? The electric boogaloo?
如果我给你看我可以跳街舞 那么你会试试去飞吗 If I show you I can bust a move, will you try to fly, then?
爸爸 为什么你们在跳舞 Dad? Why are you guys dancing?
他是在梦舞 Uh, he was sleep dancing.
来吧 小甜心 上床睡觉吧 Come on, sweetie. Back to bed.
“上床睡觉” 已经过了晚上8点了啊 “Back to bed”? It’s already after 8:00 p.m.
你不记得新的睡觉时间表了吗 Don’t you remember the new sleep schedule?
他白天要去上人类的学校啊 He’s going to human classes half the day.
如果他今晚可以睡到凌晨2点 这对他来说就很好了 If he could just sleep till 2:00 a.m. tonight, it’d be so great for him.
但亲爱的 韦恩的6只狼宝宝 But, honeydeath, six of Wayne’s wolf pups
今晚要开生日派对啊 are having a birthday party tonight.
你不会想他错失的 You wouldn’t want him to miss that.
爸爸 我很喜欢狼宝宝 但他们对丹尼斯有点太狂暴了 Dad, I love the wolf pups, but they’re a little too rough for Dennis.
“太狂暴” “Too rough”?
