欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

花木兰1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享


有人偷袭! 快点燃烽火台! We’re under attack! Light the signal!
点燃烽火! 点燃烽火! Light the fire now! Light the signal!
现在全国都知道你们入侵了 Now all of China knows you’re here.
很好 Perfect.
陛下 匈奴已经突破北方防线 Your Majesty the Huns have crossed our northern border.
不可能 没人能攻陷长城 Impossible. No one can get through the Great Wall.
领兵的是单于 Shan Yu is leading them.
我已经在皇宫附近布下重兵 We’ll set up defenses around your palace immediately.
不 你带部队去保护百姓 赐福 No. Send your troops to protect my people. Chi Fu.
是 臣在 Yes Your Highness?
传旨全国各地 Deliver conscription notices throughout all the provinces.
尽可能召集预备军人和新兵 Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible.
陛下 我想我的部队能够抵挡匈奴 Forgive me Your Majesty but I believe my troops can stop him.
就怕万一 将军 I won’t take any chances General.
一粒米可以使天平倾斜 A single grain of rice can tip the scale.
一个人可能会决定胜负 One man may be the difference between victory and defeat.
文静而端庄 Quiet and demure.
雅致而有礼 Graceful. Polite.
纤弱 Delicate.
举止优雅 镇定 Refined. Poised.
守时 Punctual.
小白! Little brother!
小白 Little brother.
你在这儿呀 There you are.
谁是世界上最聪明的狗狗? 过来 小白 Who’s the smartest doggy in the world? Come on smart boy.
今天能帮我干点活儿吗? Can you help me with my chores today?
先祖在上 Honorable ancestors
请保佑木兰今天能给媒婆留下好印象 please help Mulan impress the Matchmaker today.
求你 Please.
请保佑她 Please help her.
父亲 我给你拿来… Father I brought your…
木兰 我这儿还有一个 Mulan. I brought a spare.
木兰 Mulan.
记着 大夫说过早上三杯茶… Remember the doctor said three cups of tea in the morning…
木兰 晚上三杯茶 Mulan. And three at night.
木兰 你应该进城了 我们还指望着你… Mulan you should already be in town. We are counting on you…
振兴家族的荣誉 To uphold the family honor.
别担心 父亲 我不会让您失望的 Don’t worry Father. I won’t let you down.
祝我好运吧 快点! Wish me luck. Hurry!
我要继续祈祷 I’m going to pray some more.
花李氏 你女儿来了吗? Fa Li is your daughter here yet?
媒婆可没有耐心 The Matchmaker is not a patient woman.
她总是迟到… 我该先乞求先祖保佑的 Of all days to be late… I should have prayed to the ancestors for luck.
他们能保佑什么? 他们都死了 How lucky can they be? They’re dead.
不过 我手上的才是幸运物 Besides I’ve got all the luck we’ll need.
这回就是你证明自己的机会了 This is your chance to prove yourself.
奶奶 不! Grandma no!
不错 这蟋蟀还真是个幸运物! Yep this cricket’s a lucky one!
我来了 I’m here.
怎么了? 但是 妈妈 我得… What? But Mama I had to…
别说了 你马上去梳妆打扮 None of your excuses. Now let’s get you cleaned up.

这就是我要打扮的姑娘 # # This is what you give me to work with

好的 宝贝 我见过更糟的 # # Well honey I’ve seen worse

我会将你从平凡小麻雀 # # We’re gonna turn this sow’s ear

变身枝头凤凰 # # Into a silk purse

好凉啊 It’s freezing.
要是你没迟到 这水暖和着呢 It would have been warm if you were here on time.

先来为你梳洗一番 # # We’ll have you washed and dried

精心打扮才能焕发光彩 # # Primped and polished till you glow with pride

相信我打扮新娘的秘诀 # # Trust my recipe for instant bride

我们会以你为荣 # # You’ll bring honor to us all

木兰 这是什么? 是笔记 Mulan what’s this? Notes
以防我忘了这些 in case I forget something.
拿着 我们似乎需要更多的运气 Hold this. We’ll need more luck than I thought.

先别急 梳妆后 # # Wait and see when we’re through

小伙子都会被你迷住 # # Boys will gladly go to war for you

加上家族财富和漂亮发型 # # With good fortune. And a great hairdo

我们会以你为荣 # # You’ll bring honor to us all

女孩儿有种方法 # # A girl can bring her family

能光宗耀祖 # # Great honor in one way

只要找到一个好婆家 # # By striking a good match

也许就在今天 # # And this could be the day

男人喜欢有品位的女人 # # Men want girls with good taste

文静 孝顺 # # Calm. Obedient

手脚麻利 # # Who work fast paced

好生养 还有纤纤细腰 # # With good breeding. And a tiny waist

我们会以你为荣 # # You’ll bring honor to us all

我们都为皇上尽忠 # # We all must serve our Emperor

他保护我们免受匈奴侵扰 # # Who guards us from the Huns

男人拼战沙场 # # The men by bearing arms

孩子女人抚养 # # A girl by bearing sons

装扮好 大美人 # # When we’re through you can’t fail

就如莲花柔又白 # # Like a lotus blossom soft and pale

怎会有男人说”不要” # # How could any fellow say “No sale”

我们会以你为荣 # # You’ll bring honor to us all

我们会以你为荣 # # You’ll bring honor to us all

我们会以你为荣 # # You’ll bring honor to us all

好了 准备好了 There. You’re ready.
等等 苹果代表宁静 Not yet. An apple for serenity.
挂坠代表平顺 A pendant for balance.

玉珠 # # Beads of jade

配美人 # # For beauty

你一定要骄傲地 # # You must proudly

展示自己 # # Show it

再加一只蟋蟀 # # Now add a cricket

带来好运 # # Just for Iuck

你一定能成功 # # And even you can’t blow it

祖先们 保佑我 # # Ancestors hear my plea

不要让我失礼闯祸 # # Help me not to make a fool of me

让我为家族争光彩 # # And to not uproot my family tree

让父亲能以我为荣 # # Keep my father standing tall

比送葬还要紧张 # # Scarier than the undertaker

我们要见媒婆了 # # We are meeting our matchmaker

老天爷 保佑我们的女儿们 # # Destiny guard our girls

都能找到好婆家 # # And our future as it fast unfurls

请瞧瞧这些美丽姑娘 # # Please look kindly on these cultured pearls

个个都完美无瑕 # # Each a perfect porcelain doll

请赐予我荣耀 请赐予我荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us. Please bring honor to us

请赐予我荣耀 请赐予我荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us. Please bring honor to us

请赐予我们荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us all

“花木兰” “Hua Mulan.”
在 没人允许你说话 Present. Speaking without permission.
谁又惹着他了? Who spit in her bean curd?
太瘦了 Too skinny.
不好生养 Not good for bearing sons.
背诵妇德的最后一段 Recite the final admonition.
妇德? Well?
静静地 充满敬意地完成自己的责任 Fulfill your duties calmly and respectfully.
少说话 多吃… Reflect before you snack…
多做事! 要为家里争光 act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
这边来 This way.
现在倒杯茶 Now pour the tea.
为了让将来的婆家喜欢 To please your future in laws
一定要表现得庄重 you must demonstrate a sense of dignity
优雅 and refinement.
一定要沉着镇静 You must also be poised.
稍等 安静! Pardon me. And silent!
我可以拿回来一下吗? Could I just take that back?
等一下 One moment.
怎么回事 你这个笨蛋… Why you clumsy…
我觉得一切进行得很顺利 你觉着呢? I think it’s going well don’t you?
救火! 救火! 救火! Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
你是一个耻辱! You are a disgrace!
你虽然看起来像新娘 You may look like a bride
但永远都不可能光宗耀祖! but you will never bring your family honor!

看着我 # # Look at me

我永远都可能 # # I will never pass

成为一个完美的新娘 # # For a perfect bride

或者一个好女儿 # # Or a perfect daughter

是不是 # # Can it be

我本就不是这块料? # # I’m not meant to play this part?

现在我明白 # # Now I see

如果我做回真正的自己 # # That if I were truly to be myself

我就会伤头家人的心 # # I would break my family’s heart

我看到的那个女孩儿是谁 # # Who is that girl I see

双眼直直地 # # Staring straight

回望着我? # # Back at me?

为什么我的倒影 # # Why is my reflection

连我自己都不认识? # # Someone I don’t know?

无论如何我都无法逃避 # # Somehow I cannot hide

真正的自我 # # Who I am

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 花木兰1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册