观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
玩躲猫猫啦! Peek a boo!
不玩了 不玩了 No, no, no, no, no.
不是故意吓到你的 小宝贝 I didn’t mean to startle you, my little baby.
嘘 不哭了 Shh, shh, shh.
吸血鬼宝贝不说话 # # Hush, little vampire, don’t say a word
爸爸为你咬下鸟脑袋 # # Papa’s gonna bite the head off a bird
你这个调皮鬼! A bitty goo bah!
来让我亲一个 I vant to kiss your tush.
让我亲下你的小虎牙! I vant to kiss your tush!
不错 要是面积再大一点就更好了 Nice, but maybe a little more square footage.
我想要有很多的怪物住在这里 I want a lot of monsters here.
我来抓你啦 梅维丝 I’m gonna get you, little Mavis.
要抓到你啦! 哎哟 I’m gonna get you! Oy.
那外面是什么? What out there?
哦 我们从不到外面去的 Oh, we never go out there.
永远都不 Ever.
“然后怪物们都四处逃窜 不得不躲避起来” “And then the monsters ran away and were forced into hiding.”
“但人类哈利还是找到了他们 并从他们的床底下跳出来” “But Harry the Human found them and jumped out from under their bed.”
我好害怕! “烧掉了怪物的衣服 I’m scared! “And burned their clothes
啃掉了他们的脚趾头!” and bit their toes!”
“还把他们的糖果拿走了!” “And took their candy!”
不准抢我的糖果 Don’t take my candy.
小宝贝 你不用这么害怕 Babyclaws, you don’t need to be frightened.
我答应你妈妈会永远保护你的 I promised your mommy I would protect you forever.
我可爱的小梅梅 # # My beautiful May vay
爸爸辛苦把你拉扯大 # # Let me wipe all your poop away
那些人类都很可恶 # # Those humans are nas tay
爸爸会永远保护你 # # So with Daddy you will stay
如果有人类想伤害你 # # And if a human tries to harm you
我只会这样说… # # I’ll simply say…
因为你是爸爸的小宝贝 # # Because you’re Daddy’s girl
爸爸的小宝贝 # # Daddy’s girl
我是爱你的爸爸… # # I’m your Vlad y daddy…
只要屈膝然后向前一跃 Just bend the legs and push off.
相信我 小老鼠 Trust me, mouse.
哈哈! 我会飞了! 我会飞了! Ha ha! I can fly! I can fly!
快看! Look at you!
用力飞 宝贝! 再用力飞! Faster, baby! Faster!
喔! 你做到了 我的小巫师娃娃! Whoo hoo! You got it, my little voodoo doll!
不好意思 先生 Excuse me, sir.
怎么了? 什么事? What? What?
嗷 我没事 Ow. I’m okay.
都准备好了 It’s ready.
看起来不错 Looks good.
只有怪物能进来吗? Only monsters can get in?
哦 绝对没错 Oh, absolutely.
已经完美的隐藏好了 It’s hidden real nicely.
在它前面有400英亩的亡魂森林 You got 400 acres of haunted forest in front of you.
周围全都是活死人墓地 You got the Land of the Undead on the perimeters.
任何走近此地的人类都会吓得逃之夭夭 Any humans daring to even look over there will run away real quick.
当然 放聪明点的话 But, of course, be smart.
不能有篝火 不能有烟火表演 No bonfires, no firework shows.
好吧 我知道了 不能有火光 我明白了 Yeah, yeah, no, no. No fire, I get it, I get it.
终于等到这一天了 亲爱的玛莎 It’s time, my darling Martha.
这里就是我们一直想为梅维丝建造的地方 The place we always talked about for Mavis.
在这里永远不会有人伤害到她 No one will ever harm her here.
精灵旅馆
N年后
后车厢的行李就麻烦你了 Yeah, it’s a mess back there.
欢迎来到精灵旅社! Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!
1898年至今无人类出现 Human free since 1898.
这里是你最安全的港湾 Your safest destination.
拿好你的旅行指南 Take an itinerary.
里面有我亲自为我女儿明天的生日宴会 I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events,
设计的豪华活动安排 all leading to my daughter’s birthday extravaganza tomorrow.
我们每年都盼望着来这里 伯爵 We always look forward to coming every year, Count.
我们非常享受这里的安全 We enjoy the safety so much.
那当然了 这里就是为此而建的 Of course. That’s why we built it.
晚上好啊 Yes, good evening.
谢谢光临 玛蒂 Thank you, Marty.
你看起来还是那样苍白无力 You look pale, as well.
长官 有事禀报! Sir, sir, sir!
我们发现一个紧急的管道问题 We have an urgent plumbing issue.
管道? 知道了 Plumbing? On it.
乌拉干先生! Mr. Ghouligan!
348号房间的厕所发生堵塞 There is a clogged toilet in room 348.
没事的 每个人都会肚子疼 大脚先生 It’s okay. We all get stomach aches, Mr. Bigfoot.
嘿 孩子们 别到处乱跑 Hey, kids, reel it in.
你们这是要爸爸妈妈难堪 You’re only supposed to make Mom and Dad miserable.
好了 能不能乖一点啊? Now, now, is that any way to behave?
这里可是旅馆 不是墓地哦 This is a hotel, not a cemetery.
抱歉 德库拉叔叔 Sorry, Uncle Drac.
德库拉! 你还好吗? Drac! How are ya?
韦恩 我的老朋友! Wayne, my old friend!
我们已经等不及这个周末了 Couldn’t wait for this weekend.
好些日子想死了要出来透透气了 Always great to be out ofthe shadows for a couple days.
这一家子看起来真漂亮 The family looks beautiful.
让我来好好给他们清理一下 Let me just clean up their filth.
客房服务! Housekeeping!
弗兰基 伙计! 看看你自己! Frankie, my boy! Look at you!
还是和以前一样打包出行 吝啬先生 哈? Still traveling by mail, Mr. Cheapo, huh?
这根本不是钱的问题 It’s not a money thing.
我有飞机恐惧症 你知道吗? I have a plane phobia, okay?
我的意思是 那些飞机引擎随时都可能… I mean, at any moment, those engines could catch…
着火! 没说错吧 Fire! Yeah, yeah.
着火可不好 “Fire bad.”
怪物都知道 We know.
奥古斯塔斯 粥点部长 给我放下! Augustus, Porridge Head, come on!
那个看起来像是科学怪人的头吗? Does that look like Frankenstein’s head?
嘿 德库拉 兄弟 你的披肩是怎么回事? Hey, Drac, buddy, what’s going on with your cape there?
什么意思? 哦! What do you mean? Oh!
谁在捏我? Who pinched me?
抱歉 你太迷人了 Guilty. You’re irresistible.
是啊 你嘴巴太甜了 隐形人 Yes, very amusing, Invisible Man.
你好 “见”到你很高兴 Hello. Great to “see” you.
还跟从前一样 Never gets old.
哈哈 Ho ho ho.
没打到哦 Missed me.
打不到 打不到 打不到哦 Missed me, missed me, missed me.
好吧 你赢了 拿着这条培根 Okay, you win. Hold this bacon.
我为什么要拿着培根… 啊! Why am I holding bacon… Ahh!
不! 快下来! No! Get ’em off!
派对达人来啦! Here comes the party!
你好啊 默里! Hello, Murray!
德库拉 你还好吗? Drac, what’s up, buddy?
沙子 默里 到处都是沙子! The sand, Murray, the sand!
又是风尘仆仆而来 Always with the sand.
哟! Whee!
小狼! 旺达! 还有弗兰克! Wolfie! Wanda! Frank!
我爱死你了 I love this guy.
总是和我配合完美 He always bringing it full tilt.
你看起来还是那么瘦 You’re looking skinny, too.
现在只剩一个头了 Now that you’re just a head.
好吧 我会找你算账的 Okay, you’ll pay for that.
到底怎么回事 德库拉? So what’s up, Drac?
看样子旅馆正在重整旗鼓 The hotel is looking off the hook.
嘿 伙计们 看看这个 Hey, guys, watch this.
顺便说一下 你的这些发展方向都是可行的 By the way, you were right about those directions.
哦 很好 不错 Oh, good, good.
我让底格里斯河(流经土耳其和伊拉克)与尼罗河通流 Yeah, I took the Tigris
这样就绝对无路可走了 through the Nile, and there was absolutely no traffic.
你这是在和我开玩笑 You’re kidding me.
竟然在我的大厅放屁? Right in my lobby?
德库拉 我发誓不是我 那不是我的放屁风格 Drac, I swear, man, I don’t run like that.
客房服务! Housekeeping!
那屁不是我放的 I was not the cause of that.
都准备好啦! We’re ready!
要是玛莎能看见就好了 If only Martha were here to see this.
她从未离开过 旺达 She’s always here, Wanda.
好了 朋友们 Okay, friends,
很高兴各位能亲临派对现场 I am so glad you are here to celebrate.
我的宝贝女儿梅维丝一年一度的生日盛会 Another birthday for my sweet little Mavis,
同时又是成功躲避人类的新一年! and another successful year of refuge from them!
这些都是我们监控器拍摄到的 These are recent human images
最新的人类图片 our surveillance has uncovered.
他们变得越来越胖 为的是能更加压制我们 They are getting fatter so as to overpower us.
他们穿的衣服也越来越少 And they are wearing less clothing,
他们就更方便勒死我们 allowing more movement to strangle us
把我们的头砍下来装糖果 or cut open our heads and put candy in them.
但是现在他们永远都不会 But they will never
在这里找到我们了 find us here.
邪恶的坏人 你们不会得逞的! Evil villain, you will never win!
乡亲们 30分钟后开始狂欢 Okie doke. The fun starts in 30 minutes.
现在我要去看下我的宝贝女儿了 Right now, I have to see my little girl.
她不再是小姑娘啦! She’s not so little anymore!
不 她就是! Yes, she is!
发生什么事了? What’s going on out there?
我们已经到旅馆了吗? Are we at the hotel?
弗兰克 你给我们预定了双人按摩吗? Frank, did you book us for a tandem massage?
你为我们准备好了一张驼背桌子吗? Did you get us a table at Hunchback’s?
该做的都做到了吗? Did you do anything?
不用客气 You’re welcome.
搞什么情况? What’s going on?
老爹 你说过的 Dad, you said that
当我118岁的时候 我就能像其他大人一样 when I turned 118 I could go out into the world
自由出入这间旅馆 到外面的世界看看 like every other adult that gets to come and go from this hotel.
“但是 梅梅 外面不安全 叽叽哇哇 叽哇叽哇” “But, Mavey Wavey, it’s not safe. Bleh, bleh bleh.”
老爹 30年前你答应过我的 Dad, 30 years ago, you promised.
我一直记得 当时我们在吃老鼠 I remember, we were both eating mice,
你很明确的说你会兑现你的诺言的 and you specifically said that you gave me your word.
请勿打扰 Do not disturb.
请勿打扰 请勿打扰 Do not disturb. Do not disturb.
请勿打扰 Do not disturb.
请勿打扰 请勿打扰 Do not disturb. Do not disturb.
请勿打扰 早上好 阁下大人 Do not disturb. Good morning, Your Eminence.
女佣 这间房需要打扫! Maid, clean up this room!
你来啦 很高兴你能来 It’s you. Glad you could make it.
她起来了吗? 哦 起来了 Is she up yet? Oh, she’s up.
她已经准备好出去了 出去看外面的世界 She’s ready to go. And by “go,” I mean go. As in, go check the world out.
你准备怎么做? 你准备怎么说? What you gonna do? What you gonna say?
我已经安排好了 别紧张 做好本分的事 I got it covered. Please, relax. Just do your job.
早上好 梅梅! Good morning, Mavey Wavey!
生日快乐 我的小老鼠! Happy birthday, my little mouse!
谢谢你 老爹 Thank you, Dad.
我知道今天是我的生日 I know it’s my birthday.
我为你安排了一大堆的娱乐活动 喔呵! I have so much fun planned. Whoo hoo!
但是 我们先一起去抓些蝎子 But first, we go catch some scorpions together,
就咱俩哦 怎么样? just the two of us, yes, dead ums?
老爹 等一下 让我说两句 Dad, please, let me speak.
有些事情我想和你谈谈 There’s something we have to talk about.
你想去外面的世界 你可以去了 You want to go out into the world. You can.
啊! Aha!
我就知道你会这样说 I knew you were gonna say that.
但是 老爹 你答应过我 But, Dad, you gave me your word,
而且你很清楚吸血鬼的话是神圣的 and you know that I know that a Dracula’s word is sacred.
信任就是我们的… That our trust is the core of our…
等下 你刚说什么? Wait, what?
我说你可以去了 I said you can go.
你这是在耍我 You’re just playing with me.
不是的 你已经到了能驾驶一辆灵车的年龄了 No, no, no, no. You’re old enough to drive a hearse now,
你已经有能力做你自己的选择了 you’re old enough to make your own choices.
你可以去了 You can go.
太棒了! 太棒啦! Holy rabies! Holy rabies!
哇 等一下 Whoa, whoa. Stop.
稍微等一下 亲爱的小尖牙 Wait a second, sweet fangs.
你要去哪里? Where are you going?
哦 这个 我要去天堂 Oh, well, I’m going to paradise,
我觉得这些东西应该用得上 and this is just some stuff that I thought I would need.
天堂? 是的 你懂的 Paradise? Yeah, you know.
就是你和妈妈相遇的地方 It’s that place out there where you and Mom met.
旺达姨妈说 Auntie Wanda says you two
当时你俩一见钟情! were just like, Zing!
我不知道什么”一见钟情” I don’t know from “Zing.”
你在哪儿找到那张卡片的? Where did you find that card?
在你的抽屉里 In one of your drawers.
你为什么从不告诉我你们是怎么相遇的呢? Why won’t you ever tell me about how you met?
其实那里是夏威夷 It’s actually Hawaii.
夏什么夷? Ha what what?
听着 亲爱的 我知道你很激动 Look, honey, I know you’re excited,
但是现在所有人都是大老远跑来为你庆祝生日的 but everyone has gone to great lengths to come see you on your birthday.
我知道 他们每次都是 I know. They always do.
但我是不是已经不太适合参与这些活动了? But aren’t I getting a little old for these parties?
我爱他们 但是我真的很想接触些新的事物 I love them, but I really want to see new things.
或者认识一些年龄相仿的人 Maybe meet somebody my age.
好吧 不 别这样 Come on. No, no, don’t do that.
不要可怜巴巴的样子 Don’t give me the pouty bat face.
好吧 离墓地不远的地方 Okay, there is a human village
有一个人类的村子 just a little ways past the cemetery.
你可以去那里看看 然后差不多30分钟后就回来 You could go there and be back in, like, 30 minutes or so.
对于第一次出行30分钟已经足够了 It should be plenty for your first time.
好吧 虽然不是去什么夏威威 Well, it’s not Ha wee wee, but I guess
但总算是能出去一回 it’s still technically out there.
好了 好了 我知道了! Okay, okay, okay!
非常感谢您这么相信我 Thanks for trusting me.
当然了 我的小乖乖 Of course, my little one.
我兑现了我的承诺 I gave you my word.
嘿 亲爱的! Hey, honey!
看这里! 嘿 各位 Look at this! Hey, guys.
你这是为明天的生日而兴奋吗? You excited about tomorrow?
我现在有更兴奋的事 Not as excited as I am right now.
你们不会相信的 但是老爹终于允许我 You’re not gonna believe this, but Dad is letting me
独自去外面看看人类的村子了! go out on my own to see a human village!
什么? 不会吧! What? No!
请让一下 德库拉! Excuse me. Drac!
你疯了吗? Have you lost it?
你常对我们说外面的人类很恐怖 Letting your own daughter out there
但现在你却让你自己的女儿去冒险? with those horrible humans you always tell us about?
你忘了建造旅馆的原因了吗 That’s why you built this place.
人类讨厌我们 人类都是邪恶的 They hate us. They’re vicious.
而且他们说话很吵闹! And they’re very loud!
尤妮斯姨妈 也许那些人类现在变了 Auntie Eunice, maybe they’ve changed.
我只是想飞到街上看看真实的现状 I’m just gonna fly down the street and see how it goes.
好吧 亲爱的 注意安全 Okay, honey, be safe.
多穿点别着凉 要带上魔剑 Bring warm clothes and a sword.
要小心干草叉子 And look out for pitchforks.
同样要小心不能让任何人把你的脑子铲出来 Don’t you let anyone scoop your brains out, either.
也许待在阴暗处比较好 Maybe stay in the shadows.
在屋檐下静静的观察会更有趣的 It’s more fun to just observe from under a house.
好了 伙计们 她能处理好一切的 Guys, guys. She can handle it.
看在上帝的份上 她可是一个吸血鬼 She’s a Dracula, for Pete’s sake.
但值得注意的是 小心火烛 But seriously, watch out for fire.
玩火者自焚 Fire bad.
再见了 各位 Bye, everyone.
喔啊! Whoo hoo!
喔啊! Whoo hoo!
德库拉 我不敢相信你能如此冷静地看着她离开 Drac, I can’t believe how calm you are about her leaving.
真为你骄傲 I’m proud of you.
德库拉? 你在哪儿? Drac? Drac?
德库拉去哪儿了? Where did Drac go?
喔啊! Whoo hoo!
太了不起了! This is awesome!
这里有一个墓地 和老爹说的一样 There’s the cemetery, just like Dad said.
喔啊! Whoo hoo!
呃… 有人吗? Uh… Hello?
有人在吗? Anybody out there?
吸血鬼 啃脚趾! Vampire. Bite toes!
哦! Oh!
嗨 各位 Hi, humans.
大家都好吗? 我叫梅维丝·德库拉 我是… Everything okay? My name is Mavis Dracula, and I…
吸血鬼 Vampire.
烧掉衣服 要烧掉我的衣服? Burn clothes. Burn my clothes?
真的吗? 呃… 吸血鬼! Really? Um… Vampire!
我们来拿你的糖果 糖果! We take your candy. Candy!
我很友好的 真的 I’m friendly. I really am.
冷静点 糖果 Calm down, now. Candy.
我只是想跟大家打声招呼 I just wanted to say hi.
别这样 我从未伤害过任何人 Please. I’ve never hurt anyone.
我是一个宅女 I’m homeschooled.
那是蒜油味的吗? Is that garlic?
我的乖乖 你们着火了 Holy rabies, you’re on fire.
有什么需要帮忙的吗? 要我帮你们吗? Can I do anything? Can I help you?
老爹说的没错 Dad was right.
老爹说的没错 Dad was right.
成功了 It worked.
现在我的宝贝女儿永远都安全了 Now my baby will be safe forever.
好了 各位 都回去工作了 All right, everybody, get back to work now.
嘿 你不能把模特带走 Hey. You don’t need a mannequin.
把模特放下 快点 Leave the mannequin here. Come on.
你去哪儿了? Where you been?
为啥鬼鬼祟祟的到处跑? Why you sneaking around?
嘘 闭嘴 Shh. Quiet.
宝贝 你这么快就回来了? Sweetheart, have you returned so soon?
哦 进来吧 老爹 Oh. Come in, Dad.
感觉如何? 外面的世界怎么样? How’d it go? How was the big world?
有没有什么新发现? How was it out there?
还好啦 老爹 It was okay, Dad.
怎么了? 说说又何妨呢? What? What’s the matter?
老爹 你说的没错 Dad, you were right.
那些人类很可怕 Humans are awful.
和你说的完全一样 They were everything you said.
他们要啃我的脚趾 你的脚趾? They wanted to bite my toes. Your toes?
他们还把大蒜汁浇在面包上 And they had garlic on bread.
什么? 看看我吧 What? Look at me.
我浑身都起鸡皮疙瘩了 吓死我了 I’m getting goose bumps, I’m so scared.
很抱歉 宝贝 I’m so sorry, sweetheart.
我难过让你看到事实 I hate that you had to see that.
很抱歉我不相信你的话 I’m so sorry I doubted you.
我再也不离开这里了 I’ll never leave here again.
好了 没事了 Okay. Okay.
听着 老爹我将要为你举办一场最好的生日宴会 Look, Daddy’s going to make you the bestest birthday ever.
看看我给你带什么来了 Look what I brought you.
