欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

海绵宝宝在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

气候宜人、清澈透明的热带浅水海域 The temperate, pristine,shallow seas of the tropics.
‎无以伦比的美景、丰饶富足的环境 A place of unparalleled beauty and fecundity.
‎这些群岛底下 ‎有着生机勃勃的生态系统 These islands play host to a vibrant ecosystem below.
‎一种被称为珊瑚礁的巨大生物体 A vast organism known as the coral reef.
‎这是个繁华的水底世界 Life in this watery metropolis
‎生命在每一个角落、每一个转弯 thrives among the twists and turns,
‎和每一个缝隙蓬勃发展 nooks and crannies and back alleys.
‎靠近礁岩的边缘,多彩多姿的海床上 And near the reef’s edge, the varied and colorful terrain
‎有一个小镇叫做 gives way to a small town by the name of…
‎比奇堡 Bikini Bottom.
‎这里有甲壳类动物 Here, one can find crustaceans…
‎钱!钱!钱! Money! Money! Money!
‎海星 …sea stars… Mmm.
‎章鱼 …octopi…
‎多种多样的浮游生物 …various and diverse plankton…
‎偶尔出没的松鼠兼科学家 …the occasional squirrel/scientist…
‎早安,奥图, Good morning, Otto.
你就快要问世了 You’re almost ready for the world!
‎早安 ‎机器人将崛起, Good morning. The machines will rise
成为有机生命的主人 to become masters over all organic life!
啥? Huh?
‎当然还有…海绵 …and, oh, yes… the sea sponge.
‎他和心爱的宠物蜗牛过着… This one lives happily with his beloved pet snail…
‎幸福快乐的生活 …Gary.
‎早安,小蜗! Oh, morning, Gary!
‎蜗牛黏液,超恶的 Eww, snail trail. Yucky.
‎不过也超舒服 But oddly soothing.
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
‎早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
‎你们两个傻子别吵啦! Would you two knuckleheads keep it down out there?!
‎早安,章鱼哥! Good morning, Squidward!
‎赶快来喔,小蜗,吃早餐啰! Come on, Gary! Breakfast!
‎(小蜗)
‎(海绵宝宝)
‎不用客气 You’re welcome.
‎谁想要搔肚皮? Who wants a belly scratch?
‎我超爱你的,小蜗 I love you so much, Gary.
‎这是什么? What’s this?
‎好吧,有进就有出 Okay, that’ll come out later.
海绵宝宝:营救大冒险
‎虽然活在超现实边缘 Living like I’m on the edge Of surreality
‎早安,海绵宝宝 Morning, SpongeBob.
‎但只要有你陪伴, But I know everything is gonna be cool
一切都安啦 As long as you’re here with me
‎天塌下来我们一起扛 We’re gonna lighten up Each other’s load
‎道路崎岖我们一起走 When bumps and curves Come on the road
‎有福共享,有难同当 ‘Cause we are all in it together
‎永远的好伙伴 And that’s forever
‎比奇堡永远是夏天 It’s always summer In Bikini Bottom
‎在12月 And in December
我们来谈天说地 We’re singing la di da da
‎比奇堡永远是… It’s always summer in Bikini
‎永远是夏天 In Bikini Bottom
‎这种生活真是赞 It doesn’t get better than that
‎钱!钱!钱! Money! Money! Money!
‎我想早到就快迟到了 Ooh! I’m late if I’m gonna be early.
‎安啦,小蜗蜗 Oh, don’t worry, Gare Bear.
你还没说完 I’ll be back before you can say,
‎“他怎能狠心放下我”,我就回来了 “Why did he cruelly abandon me like that?”
‎全新的一天,全新的头痛 Another day, another migraine.
‎至少现在还能清清静静地… At least I’ll get a little peace and quiet before that little
‎早安,章鱼哥! Good morning, Squidward!
多美好的早晨啊 And isn’t it a lovely morning?
‎休想,我不跟你讲话 Nope. Not talking to you.
‎今天更不会跟你胡搞瞎搞 I’m especially not getting involved in any of your nonsense today.
‎每次都会倒大霉 I always end up with the wrong end of the stick.
‎好吧,章鱼哥 Okay, Squidward.
‎但那个樱花妹 But you should know that Old Gertrude’s
最近又状况百出 getting pretty finicky these days.
‎樱花妹?那是谁啊? Old Gertrude? Who the kelp is that?
‎你们共事很久了耶 ‎ You’ve worked with her for years!
厨房的八口煎台啊 She’s the eight burner grill in the kitchen.
‎有完没完啊 It never ends.
‎反正,你得用火柴点燃她 Anyway, to fire her up,you’ve got to spark her flints manually and then…
‎再调一下她的瓦斯火量 jiggle her gas jets just a little.
‎然后念她最爱听的故事 And then read her favorite story:
‎“小炉头很可以” “The Little Griddle Who Could.”
‎第二章 Chapter Two:
‎但我们刚从冰箱出来 ‎肉饼说, “But we are fresh from the freezer,” said the patties,
好冷喔 and we’re c c c cold.”
‎放心啦,我会让你们烧起来 “Don’t worry, I’ll get you nice and warm,”
‎小炉头说 said the Little Griddle.
‎我说过了我没兴趣 What’d I just say? I am not interested.
‎少来烦我! Don’t involve me!
‎你说啥,章鱼哥?章鱼哥? What’d you say, Squidward? Squidward?
‎章鱼哥,没关系,我会一直在这里 Okay, Squidward, doesn’t matter. I’ll always be here anyway.
‎有够衰 Unfortunately.
‎别鬼混,章鱼哥, Stop yer loafing, Mr. Squidward!
快干活! There’s work to be done around here!
‎听好啰,蟹堡王员工! Attention, Krusty crew!
‎全员集合,快点! All hands on deck, front and center!
‎遵命,蟹老板! Aye aye, Cap’n Krabs, sir!
‎谁准备好要努力工作 Now, who’s ready to set sail
替我赚大钱啊? on another adventure of making me money?
‎ 动作快点,水手! ‎ 遵命! Get moving, sailor! Sir, yes, sir!
‎升旗! Raise the colors!
‎展开招牌! Hoist the mainsail!
‎(蟹堡王)
‎启动烟囱! Deploy smokestacks!
‎(全速)
‎(营业中)
‎超爽的 Oh, never gets old.
‎你不能爽多久了,蟹老板 Enjoy it while you can, Mr. Eugene Krabs.
‎(请投币)
‎搞什么… What the…?
‎蠢机器! Stupid machine!
‎我说到哪了?对了 Where was I? Oh, yeah.
‎今晚我要展开第3087号邪恶计划 Tonight I launch Evil Plan Number 3,087
‎终于把美味蟹堡秘方拿到手 and finally take possession of the Krabby Patty secret formula!
‎太好了,又一个邪恶计划 Great. Another evil plan.
‎那有什么不对? What’s wrong with another evil plan?
‎没啊,只是失败之墙快没空间了 Oh, nothing, it’s just we’re running out of room on the Wall of Failure.
‎失败之墙? Wall of Fai ?
‎凯伦,为什么要搜集这些? Karen, why do you keep collecting these?
‎回忆啊 Heh. Memories.
‎今晚会不一样 Hmm! Well, tonight… is gonna be different.
‎凯伦,我的电脑老婆 ‎ Hee hee! You see, Karen, my computer wife,
我每次想偷秘方 every time I’ve tried to steal that formula,
‎蟹老板就会坏我好事 Krabs has tried to thwart me.
嗯嗯 ‎不是蟹老板 Mm mm, not Mr. Krabs.
‎但今晚…什么? But tonight, that all What?
‎不是蟹老板,老公 ‎ 我查过了 It’s not Mr. Krabs, sweetheart. I’ve checked the data.
问题出在海绵宝宝 It’s SpongeBob who’s the problem.
‎ 哈啰 Hello.
‎拜托 Oh, fish sticks.
跟那傻瓜有啥关系? What could that boob have to do with it?
‎他一直在装傻 Boob savant, you mean.
‎ 是海绵宝宝坏你好事,不是蟹老板 ‎ 惊喜吧! SpongeBob is the one who keeps foiling your plans, not Mr. Krabs.
‎才怪 Oh, nonsense.
是蟹老板啦,我确定 It’s Krabs, Karen, I know it is.
‎今晚,我终于会让他… And tonight, I will finally extract…
‎得到报应! my revenge!
‎你会搞到很晚吗? Will you be late?
‎天才是催不得的,凯伦 You can’t put a clock on genius, Karen.
‎上菜啰!快点! Order up! Move it, let’s go!
‎遵命,大厨! Aye aye, Chef!
‎来啰,享用美味蟹堡,慢用! One for you. Enjoy your Krabby Patty. Enjoy!
‎上菜啰! Order up!
快点,海绵宝宝! Come on, SpongeBob!
‎来啰,厨神海绵宝宝! Coming, Fry Cook SpongeBob! Coming, Fry Cook SpongeBob!
‎ 嗨,海绵宝宝! Hiya, SpongeBob!
‎ 嗨,珊迪! Hi, Sandy!
‎你知道未来一切都会自动化吗? Did you know that in the future everything will be automated?
‎真假?就连肚子痛也会? Really? Even stomachaches?
‎我要看蟹老板想不想用我的新科技 I’m gonna see if Mr. Krabs wants to be an early adopter of my new technology.
‎什么? Wait, what?
你要用机器人取代我? ‎不要啦! You’re gonna replace me with a robot? Don’t do it!
‎别傻了,那是迟早的事 No, silly, that’s gonna happen anyway.
‎这是更创新更有效的发明 This is something much more innovative and start uppy.
‎给你60秒 You have sixty seconds.
‎它的名字是奥图! Its name is Otto!
‎我是奥图, My name is Otto.
我能效劳吗? How may I serve you?
‎它是自动化的餐厅主人 It’s an automated restaurant owner.
‎自动化? Hmm. Automated?
‎听起来贵死人,没兴趣 Sounds expensive. Not interested.
‎奥图不必领薪水 Otto doesn’t require a salary.
‎也可以做出冷酷无情的决定 And it can make cold, heartless decisions
‎像是开除员工,因为它没心没肺 like firing people, because it doesn’t have a heart.
‎真的假的? Ow. You don’t say.
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 太厉害了! You’re fired. Amazing!
‎我爱钱,我爱钱 I love money. I love money.
‎一个没心没肺的冷血机器人 A cold, unfeeling mechanical robot
‎就跟我一样没血没心肝 after me own cold, unfeeling crustacean heart.
‎我会好好栽培它 I’ll take it and nurture it
把它当我儿子 and I will love Otto like he was me own son.
‎谢谢你,爹爹 Thank you, Daddy.
‎好耶,你不会后悔的,蟹老板 Yippee! You’re not gonna regret this, Mr. Krabs.
‎ 你被开除了 You’re fired.
‎ 这句话百听不厌 Oh, I could listen to that all day.
‎我是说真的 No, seriously.
我们决定分道扬镳 We decided to go in a different direction.
‎你被开除了 You’re fired.
‎啥? What?
‎别逼我叫保全 Don’t make me call security.
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 你才被开除了! You’re fired. No, yer fired!
‎ 你被开除了 ‎ 你被开除了,臭机器人! No, you’re fired. Yer fired, ye infernal machine!
‎我没被开除,你才被开除 I’m not fired, you’re fired.
‎(电器回收费5元)
‎虐待机器人 Robot abuse. Robot abuse.
‎你被开除了 You’re fired.
‎这是什么东东? What the heck is this thing?
‎谁知道,但我要带它回家 I don’t know, but I’m taking it home.
超可爱的 ‎ 啥? It’s so cute. What?!
‎ 来吧,小机器人,来吃晚饭 Come on, little robot. Let’s get you some supper.
‎ 不好笑,凯伦 ‎ 闭嘴,皮老板 Not even funny, Karen. Quiet, Plankton.
‎ 别管他 ‎ 凯伦! Shh, Don’t listen to him. Karen!
‎我爱你,妈咪 I love you, Mom.
‎(打烊)
‎海绵宝宝!走之前把厨房打扫干净 SpongeBob! Be sure this kitchen’s in shipshape shape before ye head out, boy.
‎遵命,蟹老板先生 Oui, oui, Monsieur Boss Man Krabs.
‎等我打扫完,厨房会一尘不染 Once I am done here, zees kitchen shall be completely spotless.
‎随便啦 Whatever.
‎六桌有个没吃过的美味蟹堡 Oh! I found this uneaten Krabby Patty on table six.
‎给你处理 You know what to do with it.
‎放心, Right away, Mr. K!
我会好好把它丢掉 I’ll see that it’s disposed of properly.
‎谁说要把它丢掉? Who said anything about disposing of?
‎明天拿来再卖 We’ll sell it again tomorrow…
‎放在文艺复古手作菜单上 on our legacy artisanal vintage throwback menu.
‎晚安! Good night!
‎我最好开始打扫 Oh! I better start cleaning.
‎我准备好了! I’m ready!
‎晚安,樱花妹、 Well, good night, Gertrude!
晚安 炸锅和蟹堡 Good night, fryer. Good night, patty.
‎晚安,腌黄瓜 Good night, pickles. Mwah!
‎晚安,海绵宝宝 Good night, SpongeBob.
‎哈啰,美味蟹堡! Hello, Krabby Patty!
‎现在… And now…
‎给我夹起来 Just got to get it.
‎好耶! Yes!
‎等等,不 Wait, wait. No.
‎不,不! No. No!
‎臭投币式的… Stupid coin operated…
加油 加油 Come here, come here…
‎宾果! Bingo!
‎来爸爸这儿 Come to Papa.
‎再过几分钟 ‎秘方就是我的了! In just a few minutes the formula will be mine!
‎(分析秘方中)
‎(分析完成)
‎耶!老蟹的速食帝国会垮台 Yes! Krabs’s fast food empire will fail
‎我会统治比奇堡 and I will rule Bikini Bottom,
‎成为全新的垃圾食物王! as its new slop king!
‎我就知道! I knew it!
‎ 秘方! ‎ 我就知道我忘了拿钥匙 The formula! I knew I left my keys in here.
有够呆 Oh, silly me.
‎给我过来! Come here, you!
‎没钥匙,怪了,在哪儿咧? Huh. No keys. That’s weird. Where could they be?
‎好耶!不 Yes! No.
‎钥匙,你们在哪儿? Keys, where are you?
‎来啊,快现身吧! Come on, show me keys!
‎拿到了! Gotcha!
‎不,不! No. No!
‎原来一直都在我的口袋里 They were in my pocket the whole time!
‎坏事的是海绵宝宝 It’s SpongeBob who’s the problem.
‎我了了 I get it.
‎与此同时,在波塞冬的皇宫… Meanwhile, at the palace of King Poseidon…
‎七海霸主 …ruler of the Seven Seas.
‎(波塞冬皇宫赌场)
‎丞相! Chancellor!
‎丞相! Chancellor!
‎丞相! Chancellor!
‎唷,怎样,大王?你找我? Yo. What’s up, sire? You sent for me?
‎丞相,看看我! Chancellor, look. Look at me!
‎三千岁了,看看我的皮肤 3,000 years old and check out my skin.
‎就跟宝宝屁屁一样光滑 It’s like a baby’s butt.
‎冻龄喔,大王,又鲜又嫩 Ageless, sire. Looking fresh.
‎我得为了子民维持帅劲, Ha! I owe it to my subjects to look fabulous,
对吧? don’t you think?
‎你还有别的职责 There are other obligations, sire.
像是治理国家 ‎我看看… Like ruling and stuff. Let’s see…
你得签署这些税法、法令 I need your signature on these taxes, decrees,
‎宣战书和我的薪水支票 this here declaration of war and my paycheck.
‎ 是吗? ‎ 是的 Is that right? Yeah.
‎好吧 Very good.
‎丞相 Oh, Chancellor,
你几时才能专注在重要的事? when will you learn to focus on what really matters?
‎护肤疗程够强大,君王政权才会强大 A monarch’s regime is only as powerful as his skin care regime.
‎没有错 Word. Mm hm.
‎有人说我看起来就像一个希腊神 You know, some say I have a face like a Greek god.
‎你就是一个希腊神啊 Well, you are a Greek god, so…
‎ 稍等 Whoa! Wait, is…
那是皱纹吗? ‎ 哪里? Is that a wrinkle? Where?
‎对!是皱纹! It is! It’s a wrinkle!
‎我活像一颗摆在冰箱摆太久的酪梨! I look like an old avocado that’s been left and forgotten in the fridge!
‎又来了 Here it comes.
‎我丑毙了! I’m ugly!
‎在哪里? Oh, now, where is it?
‎圆圆的壳大大的眼睛的玩意儿 ‎ The crawly thing with the round shell and the eyes.
在哪里? Where is it?
‎这里,你的御用蜗牛 Here you go, sire. Your Royal Snail.
‎谢谢你 Oh! Oh, oh, thank you.
‎这玩意有敷脸一千次的冻龄抗皱效能 This mollusk has the rejuvenating power of a thousand facials.
‎什么?空了吗? What?! Is it empty?
‎拿走! Take it away!
立马再拿一只海蜗牛来! Bring me another sea snail at once!
不好 Uh oh.
‎丞相! Chancellor! Okay, uh…
‎我得说实话,没有海蜗牛了 Full disclosure, man, uh… We’re out of snails.
‎什么? What?!
‎老实说,所有的蜗牛都被… In fact, the entire snail population has been, uh…
‎该怎么说?用完了 What’s the word? Oh, yeah… depleted.
‎ 你是说没蜗牛了? ‎ 没有蜗牛了 You’re telling me there are… no more snails? There are no more snails.
‎ 你确定? ‎ 百分百确定 And you’re confident of that? Relatively confident.
‎丞相,用我的王国换一只蜗牛! Oh, Chancellor, for the love of Hermes,my kingdom for a snail!
‎不行,我太着急了 No, no, no. I’m being hasty.
‎用半个王国换一只蜗牛! Half my kingdom for a snail!
‎不,谁给我一只蜗牛 ‎ No, no, no, a boon. Yes.
我就给他一个恩赐 I’ll grant a boon to whomever shall bring me a snail.
‎收到,我立马草拟旨令 Gotcha. I’ll draw up the decree, sire.
‎波塞冬的圣旨? A Royal Decree from King Poseidon?
‎大海子民们, “To all citizens of the sea,
‎波塞冬急需一只蜗牛… the King requires a snail at once…
‎吧啦吧啦护肤吧啦吧啦… blah blah blah skin care blah blah “
‎等一下 Wait a minute.
‎一只蜗牛? A snail?
‎这太完美了 No, it’s too perfect.
‎除掉小蜗就能除掉海绵宝宝 Get rid of Gary, get rid of SpongeBob.
‎噢耶 Oh, yeah.
‎小蜗,我回家了! Gary, I’m home!
‎小蜗蜗?你在哪儿? Gare Bear? Hey, where are you, buddy?
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎你一定是在…没有 You must be in the No.
‎小蜗? Gary?
‎小蜗? Gary?
小蜗? Gary?
‎小蜗?小蜗小蜗!小蜗! Gary? Gary, Gary, Gary! Gary!
‎小蜗!小蜗在哪儿? Gary! Where’s Gary?
‎小蜗! Gary!
‎(协寻蜗牛,打给海绵宝宝)
‎小蜗,你在哪儿? Gary, where are you?
‎噢,小蜗 Oh, Gary.
‎我们初遇的那一天我就爱上你 I loved you since the first day we met.
‎(珊瑚营)
‎你好啊,小蜗牛 Hello, little snail.
‎你叫什么? What’s your name?
‎小蜗? “Gary”, huh?
‎嗨,小蜗 Well, hi, Gary.
‎小蜗,想当朋友吗? Gary, do you want to be friends?
‎我也是 Me, too.
‎海绵宝宝!海绵宝宝! SpongeBob! SpongeBob!
‎海绵宝宝,我找到这传单 ‎ Hey, SpongeBob! I found this flyer.
小蜗失踪了 Gary’s missing!
‎我知道,派大星 I know, Patrick.
‎海绵宝宝? SpongeBob?
‎派大星,要是小蜗出了事,我… Oh, Patrick, if something were to happen to Gary, I, well…
‎我不知道该怎么办 I don’t know what I’d do.
‎很抱歉,兄弟 I’m sorry, buddy.
‎也许他有留下线索 Hey! Maybe he left a clue.
‎看!一个线索! Look! A clue!
‎小蜗是被消失的! Gary’s been snailnapped!
‎他被抓到失落的阿特兰大! And taken to The Lost City of Atlantic City!
‎真的吗? Oh, really?
‎超赞的! That’s awesome!
‎我们知道他在哪儿了 Now we know where he is.
‎并不赞,派大星 Not really that awesome, Patrick.
听好了 Listen to this.
‎波塞冬富丽堂皇的皇宫位在于此 “Made famous by the glitzy palace Poseidon calls home.
‎失落的阿特兰大是个恐怖可怕 The Lost City of Atlantic City is a scary,
‎恶名昭彰、道德败坏的万恶城市 vice ridden cesspool of moral depravity.”
‎哇塞,而且它还失落了? Wow. All that, and it’s lost, too?
‎波塞冬是一个喜怒无常的暴君 “King Poseidon has proven himself a whimsical tyrant,
‎常常举办奢华浮夸的宴会 known for executing his subjects by beheading them
‎将其子民斩首示众 in a flamboyant floor show extravaganza.
‎我们建议想去那里的游客… Our advice for those travelling here is…
‎千万别去 …don’t.”
‎波塞冬听起来是个狠角色 This King Poseidon sounds like a tough customer.
‎对啊,超狠的 Oh, yeah. Tough.
‎所以咧?我们要去救朋友 Aw, so what? This is about friends.
‎朋友不会让朋友变成别人的面霜! And friends don’t let friends become somebody else’s face cream!
‎这是朋友的义气 Not what friends do.
‎那里又危险又可怕 又怎样? So what if it’s dangerous and scary? So what!
‎有什么能阻止我去那里救出小蜗 What is stopping me right now from going there, rescuing Gary
‎挺身而出对抗波塞冬? and standing up to this King Poseidon, huh?
‎ 谁知道! ‎ 我知道! I don’t know! Well, I do!
‎ 是什么? ‎ 我… What is it? I…
‎没有这个勇气 …don’t have the courage.
‎噢,小蜗 Oh, Gary.
‎没关系! Tartar sauce!
除了勇气还有什么最赞? What’s the next best thing to courage?
‎ 决心? ‎ 不对 Resolve? No.
‎ 毅力? ‎ 不是 Fortitude? Nah.
‎ 承诺? ‎ 不对 Commitment? Nope.
‎ 手段?勇气? ‎ 都不对 Wherewithal? Bravery? Mm mm. No.
‎ 大无畏的精神? ‎ 什么?不是 Valor. Grit? What? No.
‎英雄主义?骑士精神? Heroism? Gallantry? Uh uh. Nah.
胆量 ‎一个好同伴!一个伙计! Moxie. A buddy! A wingman!
‎一个伙计? A wingman?
‎一个朋友 A friend.
‎真的吗,派大星?你肯跟我去? Really, Patrick? You’d go with me?

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 海绵宝宝在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册