欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿
别走开 精彩继续
别走开 还有第二个彩蛋哦
I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
Unforgettable
That’s what you are
Unforgettable
Tho’ near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before
Has someone been more…
Unforgettable
In every way
And forever more
That’s how you’ll stay
That’s why, darling, it’s incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable, too
Unforgettable
In every way
And forever more
That’s how you’ll stay
That’s why, darling, it’s incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am
Unforgettable, too
嗨 我是多莉 我有短期失忆症 Hi. I’m Dory. I suffer from short term remembory loss.
对 你就是要这么说 Yes! That’s exactly what you say!
好 我们假装是别的小朋友 Okay, okay. We’ll pretend to be the other kids now.
嗨 多莉 你好啊 Hi, Dory! Ahoy there!
你想不想玩捉迷藏 Do you want to play hide and seek?
好啊 我爱 好啊 Okay. I love… Okay.
我们躲 你数数 然后来找我们 We’ll hide and you count and come find us.
好 爸比 Okay, Daddy.
不 不是爸比 No, not Daddy.
我是想跟你做朋友的鱼 懂吗 I’m the nice fish who wants to be your friend, okay?
好 爸比 不对 Okay, Daddy. No.
我躲起来罗 现在数到十 I’m hiding. Now count to ten.
一 二 三 One, two, three…
四 Um, four…
嗯 Um…
我喜欢沙子 湿湿软软的 I like sand. Sand is squishy.
妈咪 我能跟他们玩吗 Mommy, can I go play with them?
多莉 宝贝 多莉 小心肝 Dory. Dory. Dory, honey. Dory. Kelpcake.
暗流来了 宝贝 Undertow, sweetie.
记住 亲爱的 千万不能靠近暗流 Remember, honey, we have to stay away from the undertow.
好了 小乖 还记得那首儿歌吗 Okay, sweetheart, what about that rhyme we learned?
看到了暗流要怎么做 We see the undertow and we say…
跳高 Let’s go
不对 是糟糕 再来一次 No. It’s, “Heck no.” Okay? Let’s try it again.
看到暗流我们就要说 We see the undertow and we say…
那里有暗流 那里有暗流 那里有暗流 There’s the undertow! There’s the undertow There is the undertow
嘿 你找到了暗流 我们看到了暗流 Hey, you found the undertow And we see the undertow
我又忘记了吗 没 没 Did I forget again? No, no. No.
没有 宝贝 别放在心上 No, sweetie. Don’t worry about it.
没关系 小心肝 No biggie, kelpcake.
万一我忘了你们呢 What if I forget you?
你们会忘记我吗 Would you ever forget me?
小心肝 怎么会 Oh, kelpcake, no.
我们永远不会忘记你 多莉 We will never forget you, Dory.
你也永远不会忘记我们的 And we know you’ll never forget us.
有人吗 Hello?
有人吗 Hello!
听到了吗 什么 听到什么 Did you hear that? What’s that? Hear what?
史丹 我听到有人说有人吗 Stan, I just heard someone say hello.
我没听到 I didn’t hear anybody say hello.
不知道 史丹 I don’t know, Stan.
我就是听到有人说有人吗 I just heard someone say hello.
这里有好多鱼 谁都可能说有人吗 There’s a lot of fish here. Anybody could have just said hello.
有人吗 在那里 Hello? There.
哪里 那里 那里 在那里 Where? There. There. Right there.
你要我看哪里 那里 Where am I looking? There!
喔 你好 Oh. Hello!
你好 我的妈呀 是个孩子 Hello? Oh my goodness, it’s a child!
小朋友 在这边 你好 嗨 Hi, kid. Over here. Hello? Hello? Hi.
嗨 我是多莉 你们能帮我吗 Hi. I’m Dory. Can you please help me?
嗨 多莉 你迷路了吗 Hi, Dory. Are you lost?
你的爸妈呢 Yeah, where are your parents?
我不记得了 I can’t remember.
我们找找看 这些鱼里有你的爸妈吗 Well we’ll look around. Are any of these fish your parents?
嗨 我是多莉 你们能帮我吗 Hi, I’m Dory. Can you please help me?
什么 What?
宝贝 你刚刚说过了 Honey, you just said that.
有吗 嗯哼 I did? Mm hmm.
对不起 我得了短期失忆症 I’m sorry. I suffer from short term remembory loss.
喔 真可怜 短期失忆症 Oh, how awful. Short term memory loss?
好吧 你在这里等一下好吗 小可爱 Okay, you wait here for one second. Okay, sweetie pie?
史丹 干嘛 Stan. Stan. Stan. What? What?
怎么办 这小可怜迷路了 What do we do? The poor thing is lost!
你要我怎么做 我们得想想办法 What do you want me to do? We have to do something.
她什么都不记得 She can’t remember a thing!
天晓得她从哪里来 She could come from anywhere.
你今天真没用 Wow, you are no help today.
多莉 宝贝 不然我们 Dory? Sweetie? How about we…
她不见了 这可不妙 多莉 She’s gone. Well, that’s not good. Hey, Dory!
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory!
我是多莉 我找不到我家人 I’m Dory. I lost my family.
你能帮我吗 Can you help me?
我是多莉 我得了短期失忆 I’m Dory. I suffer from short term memory…
只要游泳 只要游泳 Just keep swimming Just keep swimming
只要游泳 怎么办 Just keep swimming Swimming What do we do?
嗨 我找不到我家人 你能帮我吗 Hi. I lost my family. Can you help me?
你最后一次在哪里见到他们 Where did you see them last?
说来好笑 我忘记了 Well, uh, funny story, but I forgot.
宝贝 要跟我们一起游吗 Oh, sweetie, do you want to come swim with us?
这是我今天听到最窝心的话了 That is the nicest offer I’ve gotten all day.
大概吧 我不记得了 I think. Uh, I can’t remember.
总之 谢了 不过我正在找人 Anyhoo, thanks, but I’m looking for someone.
想不起来了 Oh. Can’t remember. Can’t remember. Can’t remember.
嗨 我是多莉 我说错话了吗 Hi! I’m Dory. Was it something I said?
开玩笑的 好吧 你们不会回来了 Kidding. Okay, you’re not coming back.
我正在找东西 好 懂了 约会愉快 I was looking for something and I… Okay, get it. Date night. Have fun.
希望你能找到你要找的东西 Well, I hope you find whatever it is you’re looking for.
我们都是 知道要找什么吗 You and me both. Any idea what that was?
对不起 I’m sorry.
对不起 I’m sorry.
好吧 我们改天再一起玩 Okay. Guess we’ll hang out another time.
到时别太生疏喔 陌生人 Don’t be a stranger, Stranger.
白船 A white boat!
他们带走我儿子 拜托帮帮我 They took my son! My son! Help me! Please!
小心 Watch out!
抱歉 你还好吗 Oh! Oh, sorry! Are you okay?
他不见了 不见了 没事了 He’s gone. He’s gone. There, there.
不 他不见了 没关系 No, he’s gone. It’s all right.
他不见了 不会有事的 He’s gone. It’ll be okay.
不 他们带走他 我得找到那艘船 No, no, they took him away. I have to find the boat.
你说船 我有看到一艘船 A boat? Hey, I’ve seen a boat!
真的 它往这边去 跟我来 You have? Uh huh. It went this way! Follow me!
谢谢 非常谢谢你 Thank you! Thank you. Thank you so much!
小克 小克 彩球破洞了 Klaus. Klaus, the pinata’s drooping.
拿扳手给我 我来修理 Hand me the ratchet wrench. I can fix it. Ow!
马林 Hey, Marlin?
嘿 我刚刚 Oh. Hey, guys, I was just… Ow! Ow! Ow!
多莉 起床时间还没到 回去睡 Dory! It’s not time to get up yet. You have to go back to bed.
还有记住 海葵会螫人 And remember, the anemone stings.
好 抱歉 回去睡 回去睡 Oh right. Yeah. Sorry. Back to bed, back to bed.
马林 Hey, Marlin? Ow!
回去睡 就这样 非常简单 回去睡 Back to bed! That was it. Very simple. Bed. Back to it.
马林 Hey, Marlin?
别睡了 展开新的一天吧 And we’re up. That’s it. Ready to start the day.
我们在找个东西 尼莫 And we were looking for something. Nemo.
对 那就像昨天的事一样 Right. I remember it like it was yesterday.
当然啦 昨天的事我记不太清楚 Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.
我认为旅途中最可怕的 是那四只鲨鱼 Anyway, I would say the scariest moment of the trip was the 4 sharks.
等等 我以为只有三只 Wait, I thought there were 3 sharks.
不对 绝对是四只 No. No, there were definitely four.
可是上次你说是三只啊 But last time you told it, there were three.
儿子 我们谁曾经横越整片大海 Son, which one of us travelled across the entire ocean?
是尼莫 不过我们也横越大海去找他 Nemo did. Obviously we had to cross the ocean…
不过呢 他先的 to find him, so you know… He went first.
确实是这样 对吧 I guess that’s true. Isn’t it?
你来啦 你差点错过校外教学 Well, you made it! You almost missed the field trip.
校外教学 我爱校外教学 A field trip? Ooh, I love field trips.
我们要去哪里 Where are we going?
我以为你告诉她了 我有说啊 I thought you told her. I did tell her!
多莉 嗯 Uh… Dory. Yeah.
雷老师今天要照顾的鱼太多了 Mr Ray has too many fish to keep an eye on today.
所以你今天最好不要一起上课 Uh huh. So it would be best if today you weren’t exactly with the class.
为什么 Oh. Why not?
有时候你记不住事情 Well, you know, you have problems remembering things sometimes.
这一点我倒是记得 对 That’s the one thing I can remember. Yes.
记性差不能怪你 但它却会害你乱跑 Okay. And sometimes it’s not your fault, but it can cause you to wander.
雷老师真的没闲工夫担心乱跑的鱼 And Mr Ray doesn’t really have time to worry about fish who wander.
换句话说 他人手不足 In other words, he doesn’t have enough help.
好可怜 他实在太辛苦了 Poor guy. You know, he’s so overworked.
你懂的 我完全了解 You understand. I totally understand now.
他想要我担任他的当助教 He wants me to be the teacher’s assistant.
不是这样的 Uh… No, not exactly.
我好荣幸喔 我从来没当过助教 I am so honoured. I have never been a teaching assistant before.
雷老师 你有帮手了 Mr Ray! You got help.
没有问题 Oh. Okeydokey.
好啦 小朋友 好啦 小朋友 All right, kids. All right, kids.
就是今天了 就是今天了 Today’s the day! Today’s the day!
我们校外教学要学刺魟洄游 Our field trip to the sting ray migration.
刺魟洄游 Sting ray migration.
谁知道我们为何要洄游 Now, does anyone know why we migrate?
快啊 你们一定知道的 Come on. You got to know this stuff.
洄游的目的是为了回到 Migration is about going back to…
床上 答对 Bed! Yes!
沙子里 不 洄游是为了回家 The sand! No! Migration is about going home.
家 就是你来的地方 Home. Which is where you’re from.
谁能跟我说你们是哪里来的 Can someone tell me where they’re from?
我住大岩石旁边 I live by a giant rock.
我家离这里有三个珊瑚洞 I live 3 coral caves away from here.
我家盖满了海藻 My house is covered in algae.
你在哪长大的 多莉 Where’d you grow up, Dory?
我 不知道 Me? Um, I don’t know.
我的家人 他们在哪 My family. Where are they?
有什么事吗 Can I help you?
对不起 我又忘记了 I’m sorry. Did I forget again? You see,
因为我得了 I suffer from…
短期失忆症 Short term memory loss.
既然你得了短期失忆症 How can you remember your family
怎么记得你有家人 if you have short term memory loss?
好问题 我能记住某些事是因为 Good question. See, I can remember some things because well…
它们有道理 就像我有家人 They make sense. Like, um, I have a family.
我一定是从哪里来的 对吧 I know because I’ve… I must have come from somewhere. Right?
大家都有家人 Everyone has a family.
虽然我不记得他们名字和长相 I may not remember their names and what they look like.
也许我永远没办法再找到他们 And I may not even be able to ever find them again, but, um…
我们在说什么 妈咪和爸比 What were we talking about? Mommies and daddies.
妈咪和爸比 对 Mommies and daddies. Right.
我们为什么要谈妈咪和爸比 喔 Why are we talking about mommies and daddies? Oh. Oh!
那门课啊 干嘛找我 That class. Uh oh. Why me? Okay.
你们年纪似乎蛮小的 不过没关系 You guys seem a little young, but, um, okay.
小朋友 两条鱼恋爱的时候 You see, kids, when two fish love each other…
讲到这里就行了 And we’ll stop right there.
上来吧 小小探险家 Climb aboard, explorers.
一起唱一首洄游之歌罗 I feel a migration song coming on.
喔 Oh…
什么是洄游 一起来认识回游 Migration, migration let’s learn about migration
知识的探索无穷无尽充满惊奇 It’s nature’s inspiration to move around the sea
海洋科学告诉我们 海洋性洄游的鱼类 Here’s a scientific promise That a fish who’s Oceanodromous
大家都到哪去了 我只有一个人 Where did everyone go? I’m by myself Oh there they are.
在那里 我回来了 I’m back
太阳温度影响海洋温度 增减四度 Plus or minus 4 degrees based on solar positioning
小朋友 别靠近悬崖边 Oh, kids stay away from the edge.
听到了吗 大家别靠近悬崖边 Okay, you hear that? Okay, everybody stay back from the edge. Come on.
那样太远了 太远了 Okay, that’s too far. That’s too far.
快点 回来这里 快回来 Come on. Come on. Get back over here. Back this way.
我要大家听我说 注意听 Now, I need everyone to listen to me. All right, listen up!
魟鱼经过这里时 魟鱼会经过 When the rays pass through here… The rays, gonna pass through.
我们要当心什么 What do we have to be careful of?
大家要当心什么啊 Everybody has to be careful of what? Hmm?
暗流 没错 The undertow! That’s right.
没错 就是暗 暗流 That’s right. The under… The undertow?
因为拍动鳍所产生的水流很强 Because the current created by all the flapping is very strong.
要是你们不小心 有可能被拖进 And if you’re not careful, you can get pulled into…
雷老师 刺魟怎么知道该往哪儿去 Mr Ray! So how do the stingrays all know where to go?
那就叫本能 尼莫 That’s what an instinct is, Nemo.
它是内心一种很熟悉的感觉 Something deep inside you that feels so familiar that
你不得不听 you have to listen to it.
就像一首熟悉的老歌 Like a song you’ve always known.
我现在就听到那首歌了 And I can hear mine now!
随潮起潮落 回家路不用愁 To and fro, our hearts know where to go
内心澎湃无法自拔 只想回到家 Beating like a drum it sends us back to where we’re from
喔 跟着心走 Oh… we’re going home
白天黑夜不停留 只想回到家 We know who we are… And it’s time to travel far
遥远又奔波 只为能回到家喔 For days and nights we’ll roam, to make our way back home
跟着心走 Oh… we’re going home
随潮起潮落 回家路不用愁 Swimming to and fro, Our hearts know where to go
内心澎湃无法自拔 只想回到家 Beating like a drum, it sends us back to where we’re from
看到暗流我们就要说 We see the undertow and we say…
多莉 Dory!
多莉 Dory!
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory!
她死了吗 当然没死 Is she dead? No, she’s not dead.
可惜 大家让让 Aw. Oh man. Give her some space, everybody.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California?
我记得一件事 I remembered something so I…
我记得一件事 I remembered something!
我真的记得一件很重要的事 I actually remembered something! Something important.
很重要的事 是什么 Something important? What? What was it?
我也不确定 但我还感觉得到它 Uh… I’m not sure any more, but I can still feel it. It’s right there.
好啦 谢谢你 雷老师 All right, thank you, Mr Ray.
加油 赶快想起来 Okay, come on. Try to remember better.
别跟多莉一样 多莉 Don’t be such a Dory, Dory.
不晓得 我 等等 Hmm. I don’t know. I… Hold on. Hold on.
喔 怎样 想起来了吗 Uh… Oh. Oh! What? Did you remember?
我不记得 那是一件 Ugh, I don’t remember. It was something… It was…
那是关于 Oh, oh, oh! It was something about the…
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California.
我的家人 我记得我的家人 My family! I remember my family!
他们就在外头 我得去找他们 They’re out there somewhere. I have to find them.
你们得帮我 有人在吗 Guys, you got to help me. Guys! Guys! Hello?
你们在哪里 Guys! Where are you?
多莉 有人吗 Dory! Hello?
多莉 你们去哪儿了 Dory! Ah! Where did you go?
是你跑掉的 我想起我爸妈了 You were the one to go. My parents. I remembered them.
什么 你想起什么 What? What did you remember?
我想起他们了 我妈 我爸 I remembered them! My mom. My dad.
我有家人 他们不知道我在哪里 I have a family. Oh! They don’t know where I am.
快走 我们快走 Let’s go. We have to go.
多莉 不 这太离谱了 Dory, no. No! This is crazy!
你到底想去哪里 Where exactly are you trying to go?
去芭辣湾 To the Gem of the Baltic?
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 对 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. Yes!
不 多莉 加州在海洋的另外一头 No, Dory. California’s all the way across the ocean.
那我们最好快出发 Then we’d better get going.
为何每次我们到这珊瑚礁边缘 How come every time we’re on the edge of this reef,
就有人想离开 one of us is trying to leave?
我们就不能好好欣赏风景吗 For once, can’t we just enjoy the view?
我想起我的家人 你怎么还在讲风景 How can you be talking about the view when I remembered my family?
不 我们不做海洋旅行了 No! We’ve done our ocean travels.
那种日子结束了 That part of our lives is over.
旅行唯一的理由就是 The only reason to travel in the first place is so…
以后再也不必旅行了 you don’t have to travel ever again.
对 但我想 Yeah, but I want to…
多莉 听着 拜托 Dory, look… Please.
我只知道我好想念他们 All I know is that I miss them.
真的好想他们 以前我不懂那种感觉 I really, really miss them. I didn’t know what that felt like.
你知道那是什么感觉吗 Do you know what that feels like?
我知道那是什么感觉 Yes, I know what that feels like.
我不要忘记它 我的家人就在某个地方 I don’t want to forget this. Somewhere out there is my family.
拜托 马林 我自己找不到他们 Please, Marlin, I can’t find them on my own.
我会忘记 求求你帮我找我的家人 I’ll forget. Please help me find my family.
对 爸 你能带我们越过大海吧 Yeah, Dad, you can get us all the way across the ocean. Right?
不行 No.
不过我知道一个家伙可以 But I know a guy.
呜呼 太棒了 Whoo hoo! Righteous, righteous, righteous!
真要命 Totally sick. Totally sick.
对啊 很酷吧 I know. Isn’t it great?
不 我要吐了 No! I’m gonna be totally sick.
这是加州洋流 兄弟 劲道可强的呢 It’s the California current, dude. It’s got some gnarly chop.
往上冲 兄弟 Surf’s up, dude!
要是你想吐 帮个忙 Hey, dude, if you’re gonna hurl, just do me a solid…
到龟壳后面去 伸出头往外边吐 head to the back of the shell, lean out, and go for distance.
那个叫喂鱼 We call that “feeding the fishes.”
完全正确 小古 Correctamundo, Squirt!
现在要到大西洋的芭辣湾 找我爸妈吗 And now we’re looking for my parents at the Brooch of the Atlantic? Or the…
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 没错 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. Exactly!
你要怎么找到你爸妈 How are you gonna find your parents?
你记得他们长什么样子吗 Do you remember what they look like?
我对记忆这事还挺陌生 没什么把握 I’m a bit new to the memory thing, so I can’t say for sure…
他们应该大部分是蓝色 带点黄条纹 but something tells me they were mostly blue, with s… Maybe yellow.
我相信见到面就会认得他们 Also I’m pretty sure I’m gonna know them when I see them.
我们是一家人啊 We’re family.
只不过 横越海洋这种事只能做一次 By the way crossing the ocean is the kind of thing you should…
只该一次 only do once. One time!
加州莫洛湾就快到了 伙伴们 Morro Bay, California’s coming up, dudes.
呜呼 出发找我的家人吧 Whoo hoo! Let’s find my family.
快 Go! Go! Go, go, go.
快点 爸 别推我 尼莫 Just go, Dad. Don’t push me, Nemo.
再见 小蓝 祝你找到你的爸妈 So long, Little Blue! Hope you find your parents.
也祝你喂鱼愉快 And good luck “feeding the fishes.”
太迟了 我吐光了 Too late. Already fed.
喔 Oh.
感觉好熟悉啊 妈 爸 This feels familiar. Mom! Dad!
不 多莉 等等 No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
妈 爸 Mom! Dad!
先别大吼大叫 你真以为 Stop yelling for a second. Do you really think your parents…
你父母会漂在这里等你吗 are just gonna be floating around here waiting for you?
不晓得 但要试了才知道 妈 爸 Well, I don’t know, but there’s only one way to find out. Mom! Dad!
大声点 多莉 妈 爸 Yell louder, Dory. Mom! Dad!
嘘 什么声音 Sh! What was that?
等等 我以前听过 Wait. I’ve heard that before.
我记得有人说嘘 I remember someone saying, “Sh.”
很好 那是我一分钟前说的 Yes, well done. That was me. One minute ago.
嘘 Sh!
请问有人看到我的爸比和妈咪吗 Please. Have you seen my mommy and daddy?
他们叫珍妮和查理 Their names are Jenny and Charlie.
嘘 Sh!
珍妮和查理 Jenny and Charlie.
什么 珍妮和什么 What? Jenny and what?
他们的名字 我爸妈叫珍妮和查理 Those are their names! My parents are Jenny and Charlie!
多莉 等等 珍妮 Dory, wait! Jenny!
我们不能先花点时间拟个计划吗 Can’t we just take a moment to come up with a plan?
珍妮 查理 嘘 Jenny! Charlie! Sh!
你疯了吗 抱歉 她有点激动 Are you crazy? Sorry, she’s a little excited.
珍妮 查理 多莉 先别大叫 Jenny! Charlie! Dory, stop yelling for a second.
初来乍到就这么引人侧目 It’s not a good idea to come into a new neighbourhood…
实在不是一件好事 and call this much attention to yourself.
你不懂 我想起我爸妈的名字了 You don’t understand. I remembered my parent’s names!
珍妮 查理 Jenny! Charlie!
这些螃蟹是在地的 These crabs are locals
他们要我们别吵一定有原因 and I get the feeling they’re shushing…
你可能会吵醒什么危险的东西 us for a reason. You might wake up something dangerous.
你是指那种有一只大眼睛 Are you talking about like something with one big eye…
有触手 还会咬人的东西 tentacles, and a snappy thing?
这样太指名道姓了 但是差不多啦 Well, that’s very specific, but something like that, yes.
整体来说 就是不要 You just in general don’t want to…
天啊 好吧 Oh my goodness. Okay.
这是误会 我们会走开 放过我们 There’s a mistake. We’re backing away. Let us live and we will…
我们就膜拜你 为你盖一个 We’ll worship you. We’ll build a…
你喜欢纪念碑吗 Do you like a monument?
妈呀 快逃命 Oh! Ooh! Whoa! Swim for your life!
尼莫 尼莫 Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫 爸 Nemo! Dad!
不 No!
尼莫 抓住我 不要放手 Nemo, hold on to me and don’t let go!
爸 Dad!
不 No, no! No!
多莉 慢点 没人在追我们了 Dory! Dory, slow down! We’re not being chased any more.
确定吗 Are you sure?
珍妮和查理 Jenny and Charlie. Jenny and Charlie!
我想起他们的名字了 I just remembered their names!
我们得继续游 快到了 We have to keep going. We’re so close.
尼莫 你受伤了吗 Huh? Nemo, are you hurt?
天啊 尼莫 你还好吗 怎么回事 Oh my goodness! Nemo! Are you okay? What happened?
别吵 多莉 拜托 不 Not now, Dory. Please! Oh no.
尼莫 不 我没事 Nemo. Oh no. Oh no. I’m okay.
尼莫 对不起 Oh, Nemo. I’m sorry. Okay. I’m sorry.
天啊 尼莫 你还好吗 Oh my goodness! Nemo, are you okay?
我说别吵 你做得够多了 I said, “Not now.” You’ve done enough.
有吗 糟糕 我可以帮忙 我去求救 I have? Oh no. But I can fix it. I can. I’ll go get help.
你可以做一件事 多莉 到那边去 You know what you can do, Dory? You can go wait over there.
到那边等 然后忘记 那是你最拿手的 Go wait over there and forget. It’s what you do best.
说得对 我怎么会以为我做得到 You’re right. I don’t know why I thought I could do this.
怎么可能找到我的家人 Find my family. I can’t do this.
真抱歉 我会弥补 I’m so sorry. I’ll fix it.
我没事 我去求救 I’m okay. Well, I’m gonna get help. Okay?
我可以 你没事的 尼莫 Okay? I can do that. I’ll be… It’ll be all right, Nemo.
你好 有人在吗 Hello? Someone? Hello?
有人在吗 有没有 Anyone? Hello? Anyone?
你好 Hello.
你好 我是海博馆馆长 Hello? I ‘m Sigourney Weaver.
嗨 馆长 我需要帮忙 Oh. Hi, Sigourney. I need your help.
请跟我们一起 Won’t you please join us…
太好了 Oh. Great, great, great.
探索太平洋各地的美景 As we explore the wonders of the Pacific Ocean…
和其中的奇妙生物 and the amazing life it holds within.
近距离欣赏白鲸的雄伟气势 Witness the majesty of the Beluga Whale.
海博馆馆长 你在哪里 Sigourney Weaver, where are you?
多莉 找到你了 Dory! There you are!
我找到帮手了 Guys! I found help.
海博馆馆长会告诉我们这是哪里 Sigourney Weaver’s gonna tell us where we are.
小心 Look out!
你看 真不尊重海洋生物 Oh, look at this! No respect for ocean life.
马林 尼莫 多莉 Marlin! Nemo! Dory!
不 怎么又来了 不会吧 No, no, no. Not again! Not again!
带她进去 看看她的状况 Let’s take her inside and see how she does.
多莉 多莉 Dory! Dory!
别担心 多莉 冷静 我们会去找你 Don’t worry, Dory! Stay calm. We’ll come find you!
欢迎来到海洋生物博物馆 And welcome to the Marine Life Institute…
我们的信念是救援 治疗复健和释放 where we believe in Rescue, Rehabilitation and Release.
马林 尼莫 Marlin? Nemo?
你好 你能帮我吗 Hello? Hello? Can you help me?
我帮你 Me help you?
怎么回事 救命 Huh? What’s happening? Help?
看来搞定了 Looks like we’re done here.
别闹了 你是科学家 我们谈过的 Dude, cut it out. You’re a scientist. We talked about this.
别这样 好玩嘛 Oh, come on. It’s funny.
好 我没事的 只要想办法离开 Oh boy. Okay. This is… I’ll be fine, I just need to find a way out and…
只要我 镇定 If I could just… Get a hold of yourself, get a hold of yourself.
没事 一切都会过去 想开点 You’ll be fine, everything’s fine, think positively.
嘿 你 喔 Hey, you. Oh.
转圈妹 Spinner.
谢天谢地 嗨 我是多莉 Oh, thank goodness. Hi, I’m Dory. I’m…
人称七条郎 你病得多重 Name’s Hank. How sick are you?
病 我病啦 Sick? I’m sick?
不然你怎么来隔离检疫站 Why else would you be in quarantine?
糟了 我剩多少时间 我得去找家人 Oh no! How long do I have? I have to find my family.
好了 先不要慌张 喔 不妙 All right. Now don’t get hysterical… Uh oh. Not good.
怎么了 怎么回事 那是什么 What? What is it? What happened? What’s that?
你惨了 That there is bad news.
那是把不能适应的鱼送走的标签 It’s a transport tag for fish who can’t cut it inside the institute.
被转送到水族馆永久安置 They get transferred to permanent digs. An aquarium.
在克里夫兰 In Cleveland.
这里的鱼可以回海里 Fish in here, go back in the ocean.
克里夫兰的鱼永远留在那里 Cleveland fish, stay there forever.
克里夫兰 不 我不能去克里夫兰 Cleveland? No! I can’t go to the Cleveland.
我得到加州莫洛湾上的宝石 去找我家人 I have to get to the Jewel of Morro Bay, California and find my family.
你到啦 海洋生物博物馆 That’s this place. The Marine Life Institute.
加州莫洛湾上的宝石 就是这里 The Jewel of Morro Bay, California. You’re here.
我爸妈在这里 我得去找他们 You mean I’m from here? My parents are here. I have to get to them.
你从哪个展览馆来的 So what exhibit are you from?

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册