欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

红鞋公主和七矮人在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

这里是童话岛 This, is Fairy Tale Island.
一座住着公主、王子 A magical land of princes and princesses
巫婆和怪兽的魔法之岛 witches and monsters.
在这里 奇怪的事件层出不穷 Accidents and strange events happen all the time.
那时人们叫我们七勇士 And that’s when people call us.
童话岛上最伟大的英雄 The Fearless Seven, the greatest heroes on Fairy Tale Island.
尤其是我 默林 Especially me, Merlin.
但一切都在我们打败恶龙 But everything changed the day we defeated a dragon
救出公主那天改变了 and saved a Princess.
我们以为救了个巫婆 于是攻击她 We thought we’d saved a witch, so, we attacked her.
但我们错了 But we were wrong.
她不是巫婆 而是个公主 She wasn’t a witch, she was a princess.
男大姊公主 The Fairy Princess!
我们怎么会知道? 她看起来就像个巫婆 How were we supposed to know? She looks like a witch,
大家都知道公主长得不像巫婆 and everyone knows that a princess doesn’t look like a witch.
总之 她想给我们一个教训 于是对我们下了诅咒 Anyways, she wanted to teach us a lesson, so she put a curse on us.
一个恶毒的诅咒 And this was a nasty one.
每当有人盯着我们看时 我们就会变成绿色的丑八怪 That turned us into little ugly green monsters whenever people looked at us.
而解除诅咒唯一的办法 And the only way to break the curse
就是从世上最美的女人那里得到一吻 is to get a kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world.
开什么玩笑? Are you kidding me?
就凭这张脸? With this face?
《红鞋公主与七矮人》
您好 皇后殿下 Hello, your majesty.
早安 殿下 早安 Good morning ma’am. Good morning ma’am.
魔法树… 魔法树… Magic tree, magic tree…
就是今晨 善尽你的职责 Let this morning be the time that you perform your duty,
为我变出青春永驻之鞋吧 of bringing me the shoes of youthful eternal… beauty.
太棒了 Yes!
改变我吧 Change me!
终于成功了 Finally!
又来了 到底要我等多久? Not again! How long must I wait?
不 把它们都丢了 No. Clear these away.
头断了 Heads off.
自己想办法接回去 Pull yourself together.
给你 Here you are.
谢了 Oh? Thanks!
以前没有那棵树的啊 她想干嘛? That wasn’t here before. What is she up to now?
以前没看过你啊 You weren’t here before.
算了 Whatever.
找到了 Yes!
真不敢相信我的爱女白雪已经18岁了 I can’t believe my beloved daughter Snow White has turned eighteen.
但愿她妈妈能看到 I only wish her mother could see the kind of smart
她出落得多么聪明和美丽 and beautiful young woman she’s become.
派对上发生了怪事 Strange thing happened during the party.
城堡守卫带进来一个女人 名叫蕾吉娜 The castle guards brought in a woman named Regina.
他们说她是巫婆 但她太漂亮了 不可能是巫婆 They said she was a witch, but she was too beautiful to be a witch.
我娶了蕾吉娜 一切都很完美 I have married Regina. Everything feels so perfect!
唯一的例外是她那面奇怪的镜子 事情不太对劲 Except for Regina’s strange looking mirror. There’s something not quite right.
城堡里的人开始一个个消失 People around the castle have been disappearing, one by one.
是那面怪异的镜子造成的吗? Is it because of that peculiar mirror?
我亲眼看见 蕾吉娜对着一棵树说话 I saw it with my own eyes, Regina talking to a tree.
她一定是巫婆 She must be a witch!
我应该把白雪送到更安全的地方 I should send Snow away to a safer place.
亲爱的白雪 当妳读到这里的时候 我的安危不明 My dear Snow, by the time you read this, my fate will be uncertain.
她来找我了 She’s coming for me now.
但愿妳能找到七勇士 向他们求助 I only hope you can find the Fearless Seven, and ask them for help.
苹果… Apples…
最可疑的水果 …the most suspicious of fruits.
爸爸 你在哪里? Papa, where are you?
它们看起来并不危险啊 But they don’t look dangerous.
蕾吉娜? Regina?
不 我的鞋 抓住她 No, my shoes! Get her!
能借一下吗? 好啊 Can I borrow this? Okay.
谢了 Thanks!
什么? What?
不… Nooo!
又矮、又胖、又绿 Short, chubby, and green.
绿色是怪物的颜色 Green is like an ogre.
如果是蓝色或黄色 或许会让我们看起来可爱又讨喜 Blue or yellow could’ve made us look cute. And cuddly.
别抱怨了 默林 Quit your complaining, Merlin!
我正在想办法解除这个诅咒 I’m figuring out how to take this curse and kick it where the sun don’t shine.
听着 我们得找到最美的公主来献吻 Listen, we need to find the most beautifullest princess to kiss us,
而我们已经走投无路了 and we’ve just about run out of options.
美女根本看不到你好吗?隐形人 How would a beautiful woman even see you, Mister Invisible?
那是什么?某种鸟吗? What was that? Some kind of bird?
充满智慧的魔镜啊 Magic mirror, full of wisdom,
谁是这个王国最美的人? who’s the fairest in the Kingdom?
穿着那双红鞋的女人 The woman who wears the red shoes.
附注 「智慧」和「王国」没有押韵 And side note, wisdom and kingdom don’t really rhyme.
少贫嘴 告诉我她的名字 Cut the sass and tell me her name!
我怎么会知道?我又不常出门 How should I know? I don’t get out much.
你可是魔镜啊 Well, you are the magic mirror.
「魔」只是我的名字「魔查」的简称 就跟「理查德」一样 Magic is just my first name, it’s short for Magichard. Like Richard.
那你会什么? What can you do then?
我可以反映出我看见的东西 也就是事实 而事实就是 I just reflect what I see, the truth. The truth is,
您应该看看自己现在的样子 现在这样子 that you should see yourself right now. Right now!
听好了 Watch it.
将通缉海报发到王国里的每一个角落 Distribute wanted posters to every town, village, valley, forth and forge in the kingdom,
把她给我找出来 and find her!
我感觉法力快要耗尽了 I feel my power draining.
我时间不多了 老化得愈来愈快 I don’t have much time. The aging is accelerating.
而且还只有三根废柴可以帮我 And only three bumbling bits of kindling for help.
或许您应该招募新血 Perhaps you should recruit another,
一个能从您的成功中得到好处的人 someone who stands to gain from your success.
这家伙如何? What about this fellow?
真有趣 Interesting.
说下去 魔查 Tell me more, Magichard.
嘿 嘿 这边… 这边… Hey hey, Over here! Over here!
对…快过来 See, see. Come! Very quick.
快来看… Look at this. Look, look, look.
这是什么? What is it?
我对剪影很有研究 I know a lot about silhouettes,
从形状判断 是个巫婆 and I think this shape is a witch.
先别急着下结论 对 可能是巫婆 Let’s not jump to conclusions. Yes, it could be a witch.
或… …Or
对 就是巫婆 Ya. It’s a witch
那个诅咒我们的巫婆 The witch who cursed us?
把她抓起来 叫她解除诅咒吧 Let’s catch her and make her break the spell!
预备 En garde!
把魔杖放在我看得到的地方 巫婆 Wands where I can see ’em, witch!
这位小姐 Fraulein!
不…住手 No No No! Stop!
我要报仇了 I get you some revenge!
真美 Beautiful!
没想到会有这么美的人 I didn’t know anyone could be so beautiful.
她怎么会沦落到这里来? How did she end up with us?
亲爱的女士妳好 欢迎来到我的家兼指挥所 Hello, dear lady. Welcome to my home slash command post.
我有六个室友 但租约上是我的名字 I have six room mates but my name’s on the lease.
房租是我付的 I pay the rent.
你们家?天啊 真抱歉 我… 我饿坏了 Your home? Oh my gosh, I am… I am so sorry.
就晃进屋里来 I was starving and…
不用道歉 No need to apologize.
我们无意打断妳偷食物 We didn’t mean to interrupt your stolen meal.
妳若还饿的话 我可以简单做点吃的 If you’re still hungry, I can whip up something simple.
我可以用芥末蛋黄酱腌芹菜根… You see I, marinate the solution and…
那个人是谁啊? Who is that?
谁? Who?
我看起来好…不一样 Wow. I look so different.
我是说我的脸 还有我的腰 我的腰? I mean, my face, and my waist, and my waist and…
我的腰 My waist?
天啊 我身上发生什么事了? Oh my gosh! What happened to me?
一定是起身太快了 我的背好痛啊 Oh, I must’ve gotten up so quickly my back is killing me.
妳是说头吧? You mean your head, right?
需要帮忙吗? 不用 我没事 Do you need help? No, I’m fine.
我看起来真的长那样吗?镜中的我 Is that really what I look like? In the mirror?
跟你们看到的一样吗? Do you see the same thing?
妳很漂亮 小姐 You’re beautiful, miss.
像个天使 Like an angel!
真的吗? Really?
会不会是… Could it be?
不好意思 但妳是谁呢? Excuse me, but who are you?
我是白雪… Oh… I’m Snow…
白靴? Snot?
不… No no no no no no.
我叫 My name is…
…红鞋 R Red Shoes.
没错 就是我 红鞋 Yep. It’s me. Red Shoes.
好酷的名字 该不会是什么红鞋公主吧? Cool name, but, by any chance would that be Princess Red Shoes?
她当然是公主 Of course, she’s a princess!
这么漂亮怎么可能不是公主? How could she be so beautiful if she weren’t?
很明显嘛 对吧?小姐 Obviously! Right, miss?
很明显…我是个公主 Obviously, I mean I am a princess.
那你们是谁呢? Who are you guys?
我是默林 I’m Merlin.
兼职英雄 全职情圣 Part time hero, full time romantic.
这是杰克、汉斯、阿瑟 皮诺、诺奇和奇欧 And this is Jack, Hans, Arthur, Pino, Noki and Kio.
少来 你们的名字跟那七人一样 No way, your names are the same as the F Seven.
就是七勇士 我正在找他们 The Fearless Seven. I’m looking for them.
我来猜猜看 里面妳最喜欢默林 Let me guess, Merlin’s your favourite?
并不是 No, not really.
不 那个默林不是妳的菜 No, that Merlin’s not your type.
妳比较像是阿瑟王子粉 You seem like a Prince Arthur fan to me.
老实说 他们没有人是我的菜 Honestly, none of them are really my type.
没关系 Well. That’s fine.
因为我们不是他们 我们是完全不同的人 Because we’re not them, we’re actually completely different people.
绝不可能是同一群人受了诅咒 被改变了外表 In no way are we the same guys, put under a curse, and changed into different forms.
但只在被人盯着看的时候是这样 这实在太复杂了 But only if someone looks at us, It’s very complicated.
幸好我们都搞清楚了 Right. We’re all clear.
那我要怎么帮妳呢? 美女 So how can I assist you, my fair lady?
我得找到我父亲 I need to find my father,
而我知道七勇士帮得上忙 and I know that the F Seven can help.
我们和七勇士很熟 他们的行程都满了 We know the F Seven very well, and their schedule is fully booked.
交给我吧 一个月内我会找到妳父亲 Leave it to me, I’ll find your father within the month.
我一个礼拜就能找到 I can do it in one week.
四天 三天 Four days! Three days!
两天  一天… Two days! One!
半天 Oomph!
我两个礼拜前就找到妳父亲了 I already found your father like, two weeks ago.
是吗? Really?
只是还需要几天等他穿越国界 I just need a few days to get him across state lines.
我真的得找到我爸 I seriously need to find my dad.
等等 七勇士已经沉寂一年多了对吧? Hold on. Nobody has seen the F Seven in over a year, right?
妳现在是不可能找到他们的 我们是妳最好的选择 You’re not going to find them now, we’re your best bet.
已经好久没有人愿意帮我了 Wow. No ones offered to help me for such a long time.
你们真是棒极了 You guys are awesome

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 红鞋公主和七矮人在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册