观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
今天是有史以来最棒的一天 Today is best day ever.
搬家日 Moving Day!
谁搬家呢 For who?
答案是 波波星人 Answer: The Boov.
谁又是波波星人 Who are the Boov?
答案是 逃跑界的最厉害的物种 Answer: Best species ever at running away.
所有的波波星人 请到指定的飞船处报道 All Boov settlers, please report to your assigned transport.
你可以携带一件行李 You are allowed one carry on.
不好意思 抱歉 Excusing me. Sorries.
不好意思 不好意思 朋友 Excusing me. Pardon the me, friend.
波波星人不交朋友 Boov do not friend.
好痛 Owpain!
很抱歉 Uh oh. Sorries.
我是谁 我就是小欧 Who am I? I am Oh.
很多朋友给了我这个名字 I has been given this name by my many, many friends.
早上好 呃哦 Good morning! Oh.
嗨 伙计们 呃哦 Hi, guys. Oh.
你好 呃哦 Hello. Oh.
我非常激动将有一个全新的开始 I am very excitement to make a new fresh start!
我们要因躲到最棒的星球去 We are all moving to best planet ever for to hiding.
我们的新家 Our new home!
史麦克船长 Captain Smek!
我的波波星子民们 My fellow Boov!
我又一次救了大家 I has saved us again.
往下一点 A bit lower.
过头了 停下 No, stop!
往上点 往上点 Up a bit. Up a bit.
好了 走开 走开 Perfect. Walk away. Walk away.
我亲爱的 My fellow
我 My…
亲爱的 fellow…
波波星子民们 Boov.
好消息 Good news!
多亏了我卓越的领导能力 Thanks to my leadership skills…
退缩 逃跑和开溜能力 cowering, running and pulling a skedaddle…
我们安全逃离了我们的敌人 we are safe from our enemy…
瓜星人 the Gorg.
恐怖啊 Nasty.
夸奖我一下啦 Give Daddy some sugar!
史麦克队长又一次救了我们 Captain Smek has saved us again!
我们要前往银河系最佳藏匿星球 We are now arrived at the best hiding place yet in the Milky Way.
然而瓜星人有乳糖不耐症 And the Gorg are lactose intolerant.
我真是天才啊 Genius!
他们永远也找不到我们 They will never find us here.
谢谢 Thank you!
史上最好的 Best of yet…
那个星球上有最棒的东西 this planet is full of great stuff.
看看这些美味的水果啊 Look at these delicious fruits!
吃了以后感觉真是爽 That makes me feel so good.
放在派对会多有趣啊 What fun at a party!
波波星人不搞派对 Boov do not party.
然而 这个星球有一些土著人 Also, this planet is inhabited.
但是不用担心 But do not worry.
这些土著蛮人头脑简单 生活落后 The native savages are simple and backwards.
他们真丑 他们真可爱 They are so ugly, they are cute!
关于他们的一切你可以在 Everything you need to know about them can be found…
综合手册里找到 in these comprehensive pamphlets.
综合手册 综合手册 Comprehensive pamphlet. Comprehensive pamphlet.
波波星人的到来是他们的福气 They are lucky the Boov have come.
好了 波波星人们 数三声后出发 All right, Boov. Invade on three.
一 二 三 One, two, three.
欢呼吧 人类 波波星人降临 Rejoice, humanspeople! The Boov are arrived!
我们现在要暂时关掉你们的地心引力 Now we are turning off your gravity temporarily…
这样既方便将你们强行安置到别处 so as to make your mandatory relocation easier.
还更有趣 And more fun!
出什么事了(什么飘起来了) So, what is up?
你 You are!
你永远也别想抓到我 You’ll never catch me!
好好享受你的冰冻加糖的牛分泌物 Enjoy you the frozen, sweetened bovine secretion…
因为我们有一个前往幸福人类村的短途飞行 as we take this short flight to Happy Humanstown.
史麦克队长的幸福人类村
真棒 来吧 This is so cool! Come on!
哒哒 Fa da!
人类在幸福人类村会永远过着幸福快乐的生活 Humanspersons are happiness and joy forever in Happy Humanstown.
欢迎来到你的新家 Welcome to your new home.
等一下 什么 不 新家 Wait, what? No! New home?
这个星球其他的地方归波波星人 And rest of planet is for Boov.
双赢哦 Win win!
欢迎波波星移民 Welcome, Boov settlers.
所有的人类都已转移 All humans have been relocated.
你的家已安置妥当 Your homes are now ready.
谢谢喽 Thanking you!
这个星球可能比较有待修整 This planet may be a bit of a fixing it upper…
但是没关系 but that is okay.
波波星人最擅长选择有用的东西 Boov are best at deciding what is useful.
和无用的东西 And what is not.
好痛 Owpain.
让开 把这些清理了 Step aside. Clean up crew.
没用的 Useless.
今天 我要开始新生活了 Today, I starts a new life.
和新的朋友 在一个新家 With new friends. In a new home.
新居民现在可以进入179区了 Residents may now enter sector 179.
到我了 That is me!
所以说今天是有史以来最棒的一天 And that is why today is best day ever!
欢迎来到新家 邻居们 Welcome home, neighbors!
波波星人没有”邻居” Boov do not have “neighbors.”
那是因为我们星球的地形和大小条件不允许 That is owing to the size and topography of our former planet.
嘿 能借给我一杯糖吗 Hey! Can I borrowing a cup of sugar?
你说啥 What?
但我们现在住得更近了就可以增进友谊 But now, our closer proximity can leads to friendship.
你们都被邀请 You are all invited…
来我家参加温暖的家庭派对 to my warming of house party.
那么 五点钟 Say, 5:00?
好 Sure.
太好了 Yes!
嘿 猪猪 小心点 Hey, Pig! Be careful up there!
我很抱歉 猪猪 I’m sorry, Pig.
妈妈不在这儿 Mom’s not here.
这只是录像 It’s just a video.
嘿 妈妈 我觉得猪猪想跟我们一起玩儿 Hey, Mom. I think Pig wants to join us.
一点都不好笑 It’s not funny!
小费 Tip!
拜托 妈妈 只是雪而已 Come on, Mom. It’s just snow.
我压根就没见过雪 I don’t know anything about snow.
我们来自巴巴多斯 那儿从不下雪 东加勒比海岛国 热带海洋性气候 We’re from Barbados! We don’t have snow!
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我在把这个寄给大家 I’m sending this to everyone.
195区可以入住了 Sector 195 is ready for occupation.
我们不能再等妈妈了 猪猪 我们要走了 We can’t wait for Mom, Pig. We gotta go.
立刻 Right now!
不 Oh, no!
准备接受热舞攻击 Prepare for your dance attack!
好 我们去找妈妈吧 Okay, let’s go find Mom.
邻居们 你们好 Neighbors, hello!
请进 Please come in and
你好 Hello.
你好 Hello?
往右 往左 再往左 And right. And left. Other left.
卡尔 Kyle!
往右 不 往左 Right. No, left.
你好 我的朋友卡尔 Hello, friend Kyle.
我不是你的朋友 I am not your friend.
你当然是 我们有过很多次愉快的交谈 Of course you are. We have had many enjoyable talks.
不 那是因为你不让我离开 No, we talk only because I’m not allowed to move.
你总是说些有趣的事情 You are always saying the funny things.
也许你可以让他们来我家参加今晚的乔迁派对 Perhaps you can say them at my warming of house party tonight.
我不会 派对既没用 I will not. Parties are useless
还很浪费波波星人宝贵的时间 and take up valuable Boov time.
既然你现在很忙 我等会发送我的请帖给你 Since you are at your busyness, I shall send an e vite to you…
回头你闲着没事 可以来参加 so you can join later during your leisure minute.
千万不要给我发 我挺喜欢闲着没事的 Please do not send. I enjoy my leisure minute.
哒哒 我给你发了到我家的指示图 Fa da! I have sent directions to my living space.
哒哒 我给你发了到我家的指示图 Fa da! I have sent directions to my living space.
你给每个人都发了 You sent directions to everyone?
什么 不是我的错 What? It is not my fault.
为什么”发送”键在”全体发送”键的左边 Whyfor put “send” button right next to “send all”?
这个设计太渣了 This is just bad design.
你的请帖发送到了整个银河系 Your invite has been sent to entire galaxy!
哦噢 Uh oh.
“哦噢”对了 “Uh oh” is right!
我们的敌人 瓜星人 也会收到 Our enemy, the Gorg, will receive it…
他们会通过指示图找到我们 and can use directions for to find us!
瓜星人 The Gorg?
哒哒 Fa da!
你给我族带来了灭亡 You have doomed our species!
别 拜托 No, please.
我不是故意的 非常抱歉 I did not mean to. I am sorries!
你被逮捕了 You are arresting!
别 No!
我只是想邀请大家去我家 I was just trying to invite you to my…
安全已出现危机 Security has been compromised.
逮捕那只波波星人 Arrest that Boov!
自动导航仪 我需要帮助 Autopilot, I needs help!
驻在巴黎的波波星人总部可以提供帮助 Help is available in Paris at Boov Headquarters.
不 自动导航仪 除了巴黎哪里都行 No, Autopilot! Any place but Paris!
我要去没有波波星人的地方 You must takes me to a place with no Boovs.
此星球上唯一没有波波星人的地方是南极洲 The only remaining spot on planet with no Boov is Antarctica.
团团抱 Group hug!
好的 南极洲棒极了 现在就去 Yes! Antarctica is perfect! Take me there now!
抱歉 你是只逃犯波波星人 I am sorry. You are fugitive Boov.
启动自爆程序 Initiating Self Destruct.
别 别启动 No! Do not initiate!
我不是逃犯 I am not a fugitive!
不要 No!
不好 Oh, no.
关住了 关住了 Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha!
为什么要关我 Whatfor are you did this?
我是波波星人人类最喜爱的物种 I am Boov, beloved by all humans.
我知道你是什么东西 I know what you are.
好极了 现在能放我去外面吗 Excellent! Can I come into the out now?
不行 现在不能放你去外面 No, you cannot “come into the out” now.
你永远都去不了外面 永远 You can never come into the out, ever again!
但我可以的 But I can!
只要你把这截木棍拿走 You are just having to take away the piece of wood.
那我只能 Then I will have to…
用眼球发射激光切开出路了 I will shoot forth the lasers from my eyeballs!
你能那样吗 You can do that?
可以 Yes.
如果你发射激光 那我就没得选了 If you shoot your eye lasers, then I’ll have no choice…
只能炸了你脑袋 but to explode your head!
你们人类炸不了 我们可以 You humans cannot to explode… We can too!
只是不常出手 We just don’t much.
那样太野蛮了 It’s considered rude.
那我选择授予你休战权 Then I am granting you a truce.
你不炸我脑袋 You are not to exploding heads…
我不动用毁灭激光眼 and I will not do my devastating eye lasers.
好吧 休战 Okay. Truce.
那我现在能去外面吗 不能 So, can I come into the out now? No!
你们偷星球 还劫持人类 罪有应得 This is what you get for stealing planets and abducting people.
你想得是错误的 You are thinking a mistake.
波波星人不偷 不劫持 Boov do not steal and abduct.
不会的 波波星人给予自由 友谊 No, Boov liberate and befriend.
猜猜是谁做的 Guess who made this one!
真漂亮 This is so beautiful!
妈妈 怎么回事 Mom! What’s happening?
我也不知道 亲爱的 I don’t know, honey.
小费 Tip!
会没事的 It will be okay.
生命形态检测 非人类 继续行进 Lifeform detected. Not human. Move along.
请享用冰激凌 Enjoy you the frozen, sweetened bovine secretion…
短暂飞行后将抵达幸福人类村 as we take this short flight to Happy Humanstown.
妈妈 Mom!
全是你们的错 It’s all your fault.
偷走了我妈妈 You stole my mom!
再见 臭波波星人 Smell ya later, Boov.
等等 别走 Wait! Smell me now!
我能帮你修车 我见你把车开坏了 I can to fixing your car. I seen you has broken it.
我没开坏 我开车技术很好 I didn’t break it. I’m a very good driver.
它本来就漏油 It’s supposed to leak like that.
现在我能去外面了吗 Can I come into the out now?
那只逃犯波波星人又犯错了 I know the fugitive Boov has made
之前就案底累累 错误虽然无心又搞笑 yet another in a series of horrible…
但却都可怕致命 yet unintentionally humorous mistakes.
不过大家请放心 他广播的信号 But let me reassure you, the signal he broadcast…
已经被拦截了 is being handled.
我们绝不会灭亡 We are definitely not doomed.
直播结束 我们要灭亡啦 And we’re out. We are doomed!
瓜星人要再次找到我们啦 The Gorg are going to find us again!
那只疯波波星人毁了一切 The maniac Boov has ruined everything.
太不幸了 This is bad.
我如此热爱这座星球 And I really love this planet.
瞧瞧这些美好的玩意儿 Look at all the great stuff they’ve got.
瞧这个 头箍 Like this! A headband!
晚上活动时 只需滑下 And for evening wear, you slide it down…
身上就有了美丽的游泳圈 you got a beautiful spare tire.
我爱它 I love it!
太棒了 Very nice!
谁能舍弃它 我要拯救这次危机 Who would wanna leave this behind? I have got to fix this.
我想到了 I know!
召唤超级大脑波波星人 Summon the Big Brain Boovs.
波波星人族智中最智的智慧团 The smarty pants of all smarty panty Booviness.
波波星人先生们 GentleBoov…
给我想点子 I want ideas.
可以开创一个没有瓜星人的替代现实世界 We could create an alternate reality with no Gorg in it…
去那里生活 then go live there.
棒 这个点子好 Yes! I love it!
需要多久呢 How long would that take?
基于我族目前科技 Based on our current technology…
一百七十万年 1.7 million years.
太多年了 托妮 继续想 That’s a lot of years, Toni. Moving on!
可以躺在地上 请说 We could lay on the ground… Yes!
让瓜星人以为我们挂了 and make the Gorg think we are dead.
下一位 Next!
如果登陆进入逃犯波波星人的邮箱 What if we logged into the fugitive Boov’s email…
取消他发的电子邀请 and cancelled his e vite…
闭嘴 可以登陆进入逃犯波波星人的邮箱 Shush! Or we could log into the fugitive Boov’s email…
取消他发的邀请 and cancel his invitation, and…
然后呢 What was that?
瓜星人就永远不会收到了 So the Gorg never receive it.
瓜星人就永远不会收到啦 So the Gorg never receive it!
动手 输入密码 取消信息 Now, type in the password and cancel that message.
我把所有密码设置成”密码”的点子太棒了 It was a good idea of me to make all passwords “password.”
很容易记住 It’s so easy to remember.
不管用 他的密码是独特的 It did not work! His password is unique.
不 No!
独特 波波星人才不独特 Unique? Boov are not unique!
给我吸入器 Fetch me my inhaler.
老天 真舒服 Boy, that works.
他的错误将瓜星人直接引向了我们 His mistaking is leading the Gorg right to us.
让我看看他的邀请函 Show me his invite.
邀请所有人参加派对啦 You are all invited to a party!
朝银河系方向 Just head to the Milky Way.
北斗七星处右转 Turn right at the Big Dipper.
靠近太阳的第三个行星 Third planet from the Sun.
找到我的气球 就来到了派对 Look for my balloons! Party!
如果喜欢狂欢 就来吧 Come if you like to have fun!
我最好的朋友卡尔也会在噢 My best friend Kyle will be there!
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔 Kyle, Kyle, Kyle!
来派对吧 Come party!
卡尔 Kyle!
他不是我朋友 He is not my friend.
互联网不会说谎 The internet does not lie!
你了解他 你能找到他 You know him, you can find him.
现任命你总负责 I am putting you in charge!
但是队长 那超出我工作职责了 But, Captain, it is not my job.
我只是个中级交通警波波星人 I am only a mid level traffic Boov.
我欣赏你的懦弱 警长 谢谢夸奖 I admire your cowardice, Officer. Thank you.
但我希望史麦克家园星球上的 But I want every Boovcop on Planet Smekland
所有警察都去搜索这座城市 searching this city.
必须得到他的密码 We need his password…
否则我们会被瓜星人团灭的 or we will all be destroyed by the Gorg!
找到他 Find him!
那只波波星人以后再也没机会犯错了 That Boov has made his final mistake.
哒哒 Fa da!
说好的不是修车么 You were supposed to fix it!
什么情况 What is this?
我给它起名叫 疯狂泡泡 I calls it “Slushious.”
疯狂泡泡 “Slushious”?
燃料无比优良 It makes excellent fuel…
还有各种名字就很有趣的口味 and comes in fun to say flavors.
葡萄逃逃 “Grape Escape.”
橘子扭扭 “Tangerine Twist.”
嘻哈柠檬 “Busta Lime”!
妈妈会杀了我的 Mom’s gonna kill me.
现在用你们人类表达感谢的传统姿势 Now I am prepared to accept
朝我来吧 one of your traditional gestures of human gratitude.
事实上 我们的传统是 Actually, our tradition is
一拳打在你的鼻子上 站稳了 to punch you in the nose. Hold still.
不 你的感激我心领了 No! Your gratitude is implied.
你可以先开车 You can drives first.
然后我可以 Then I can…
你不准一起来 You’re not coming.
我正试图躲避波波星人 I’m trying to hide from the Boov.
我才不要身边还带着一个波波星人 I’m not bringing one with me.
你会出卖我的 You’ll just turn me in.
不 我只需要搭一程便车 No! I just needs a ride!
我要出城办波波星人公务 I haves official Boov business out of in town.
我也是 Me, too.
但我修好了你的车 But I fixes your car!
那又怎样 我让你从冰箱里出来了 我们两不相欠 So? I let you out of the freezer. We’re even.
你对我的车做了什么 你在说什么 What did you do to my car? What doos you mean?
它现在飘得好多了 It should to hover much better now.
这是一辆车 它以前从来不飘的 It’s a car. It didn’t hover at all before.
你怎么才能让它停下来 How do you stop this thing?
哎呦 很显然我弄反了前进和阻止前进的控制器 Oops. I have apparently reversing the proceed and anti proceed controls.
是啊 我注意到了 刹车是油门 Yeah, I noticed. Stop is go.
油门是刹车 等等 Go is stop. Wait!
你为什么这么做 波波星人和人类是朋友 Whyfor you do this? Boovs and humans are friends!
我们才不是朋友 你们绑架了我妈妈 We’re not friends. You kidnapped my mom!
谁是”窝麻麻” Who is Mimom?
不 是”我的”妈妈 No, “my” mom!
我刚刚说了什么 What did I say?
我知道怎么找到她 怎么找 I knows how to find her. How?
那份信息存在波波星人中央指挥部 That information is at Boov Central Command.
在大天线 什么 At the Great Antenna. What?
在巴黎 现在让我进去 In Paris! Now let me to inside!
巴黎 Paris.
那你保证 什么 Then promise. What?
保证你会帮我找到她 否则我就现在就扔下你 Promise you’ll help me find her or I’m leaving your Boov butt.
我保证 但如果你不想被抓住的话 现在赶快走 I promise! But if you do not wish to be capturing, it must be now!
好吧 进来 Fine. Get in.
猪猪 我们要去巴黎了 Oui, oui, Pig! Paris, here we come.
我们去弄清楚他们把妈妈关在哪了 We’re gonna find out where they put Mom.
好吧 我来设置全球定位系统 把我们直接带去巴黎 Okay. I shall set the GPS to take us straight to the Paris.
目的地已输入 南极 Destination entered: Antarctica.
嘿 你在做什么 Hey, what are you doing?
这是怎么回事 How did that happen?
你的波波爪子别碰我的车 Keep your Boov paws off my car!
哇 Whoa!
