观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
每次日出都意味着新的一天,新的开始 With every sun comes a new day.A new beginning.
希望今天会比昨天更好 A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday.
但对于我来说不是,我叫伊普 But not for me.My name is Eep.
这是我的家人,我们是克鲁一家 And this is my family, the Croods.
如果你还没从我们的兽皮外衣和倾奇的前额 If you weren’t clued in already by the animal skins
发现我们是谁的话,告诉你,我们是洞穴人 and sloping foreheadswe’re cavemen.
我们大多宅在洞穴里,宅在黑暗里 Most days we spend in our cave,in the dark.
日复一日,夜复一夜地宅着 Night after night, day after day.
对,温馨的家哪 Yep, home sweet home.
一旦有机会出去,我们就想方设法 When we did go out, we struggled to find food
在充满危险的世界中寻找食物 in a harsh and hostile world.
我则绞尽脑汁独自逃生 And I struggled to survive my family.
我们是最后的洞穴人了,曾经有其他的洞穴人 We were the last ones around.There used to be neighbors.
高姿一家,被猛犸象一脚踩成肉泥 The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
霍克一家,被沙蛇一口吞进肚里 The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
尔福一家,被蚊子活活咬死 The Erfs, mosquito bite.
斯洛格一家,得个感冒就能死 Throgs, common cold.
克鲁一家…就是我们啦 And the Croods, that’s us.
我们活下来全靠我那爹 The Croods made it, because of my dad.
他死壮死壮的,特别循规蹈矩 He was strong,and he followed the rules.
就是我们洞穴墙上的规矩 The ones painted on the cave walls.
任何新事物都是不好的,好奇是不好的 Anything new is bad curiosity is bad.
晚上外出是不好的 Going out at night is bad.
基本上任何有意思的事都是不好的 Basically, anything fun is bad.
欢迎来到我的苦逼世界 Welcome to my world.
但这故事要说的是 But this is a story about
那一切怎样在瞬间全改变了 how all that changed in an instant.
因为我们不知道我们的世界 Because what we didn’t know was that our world…
马上就要玩完了 was about to come to an end.
墙上可没有规矩教我们如何应付这种情况 And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.
你应该等我信号再出来的,小伊 You are supposed to wait for my signal Eep?
嘿 Boo.
不要! Ow! No!
我们都在那破山洞里呆一万年了 We’ve been in that cave forever.
三天可不是一万年 Three days is not forever.
对于这个家就是 It is with this family.
小伊,给我下来呗?你太…招摇过市了 Eep, would you come down here? You’re being so dramatic.
不,小沙,回来! No, Sandy, come back here.
记住等信号,好姑娘都会等信号的,阿加! Remember the signal.Good girls wait for the signal Ugga.
抓住小沙我就回去,你就可以发信号了 As soon as I get Sandy I’ll go back in and you can give the signal.
不,但你们早出来了 No, I mean, you’re already out now.
我在等你信号的,爸爸! I’m waiting for the signal, Dad.
没事了,桑克,出来吧 Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
但你要是不给我信号,我咋知道你是我爹? But if you don’t give the signal,how do I know you’re my dad?
信号不是让你知道是我 The signal isn’t so you know it’s me.
而是让你知道我没被动物吃掉 It’s so you know I wasn’t eaten by an animal.
那为什么信号是动物的声音呢? Then why is the signal an animal noise?
我是说这难道不会使人产生误会? Doesn’t that just confuse things?
我还在等信号! I don’t know.I’m still waiting for the signal.
妈妈,我们可以走了! Mom, we’re ready to leave.
妈妈? Mom?
还没死呢! Still alive.
还太早了 It’s still early.
你还这么肥 And you’re still fat.
排成早餐队形! Breakfast formation!
给我拿出点洞穴人的样子来!动作要快! I want to see some real caveman action out there. We do this fast.
声音要响,团结一致 We do this loud.We do this as a family.
学会害怕! And never not be afraid!
片名:《疯狂原始人》
耶…早餐耶… Yay, breakfast.
该谁了? Who’s up?
投姥姥决定,扔上去 We’ll flip for it.Call her in the air.
正面 Heads!
反面,桑克上,就位! Tails. Thunk is in. Positions.
好,桑克 Okay. Thunk…
去吧! Go.
快去,桑克! Come on, Thunk.
太棒了!把它带回洞里! Way to go.Take it to the cave.
放孩子咬它! Release the baby!
去吧,小沙,去吧! Get them, Sandy! Go!
抓住他们,妈妈! Get them, Mom!
老太太失手!小伊,替我报仇! Old lady down! Eep, avenge me!
谢谢 Thanks.
小伊! Eep!
接好! Heads up!
爸爸,现在可以吃了吗? Hey Dad, can we eat now?
回家再吃 Just wait till we get home.
小伊,过来踩煞车! Eep, put on the brakes.
小伊! Eep!
谁想吃? 干得好,爸爸 Who is hungry? All right! Good one Dad
给你,桑克,喝吧 Here you go, Thunk. Drink up.
对不起,爸爸 看来得吃“快餐”了! Sorry Dad. Looks like fast food tonight
没事儿,我上周吃过了 That’s all right. I ate last week.
两指节征兆! Two knuckle warning!
快回去 Come on, Croods. Go, go.
快点,快点,黑暗会带来死亡!洞穴人都知道 Come on, come on. Darkness brings death.We know this.
月圆之夜,该洗澡喽 The moon is full. Bath night.
逃命去! 休想跑,妈妈 Run for your life! You too Mom.
我不想丢掉保护层! I don’t want to lose my protective layer
妈妈,你都生蚂蚁了 Mom, you’ve got ants.
看,小沙都不跑 See? Sandy doesn’t fuss.
她还在外面? Is she still out there?
你知道她讨厌呆在洞里,古勒格 You know she hates the cave, Grug.
明天还要来哦 Please come back tomorrow.
她怎么能不爱洞穴呢?这么温馨 How could she not like the cave? It’s so cozy.
有点黑,不是吗? It is a little dark, Grug.
没那么黑啦 It’s not that dark.
小伊! Eep!
小伊! Eep?
快点,我要关门了 Come on, I have to close the cave.
小伊! Eep!
知道啦,来啦! Okay, okay.
快点 Come on.
小伊,下来! Eep! Come down!
太险了 我看着呢,我没事 That was too close I was watching. I was fine.
你去上面干什么,小伊? 不知道 What were you doing up there, Eep? I don’t know.
你去找什么? 没什么 What were you looking for? Nothing
那你为什么上去?不知道! Then why did you go up there? I don’t know.
为什么不知道? Why don’t you know?
别找东西了! Stop looking for things.
恐惧让我们活下来,小伊,永远要懂得害怕 Fear keeps us alive, Eep.Never not be afraid.
这一切有什么意义? What is the point of all this?
你说什么? What was that?
我们为什么在这儿?我们这么做是为了什么? Why are we here? What are we doing this for?
没人说过求生是好玩的 No one said survival was fun.
没有什么是好玩的 Nothing is fun.
你能不能下来,小伊? 古勒格? Would you come down here? Grug.
小伊 古勒格 Eep. Grug.
好 下来了 Yes. Off!
好,我试过了 走开! Yes I know. Okay I’m trying to..Off.
我只是不懂她为什么需要独自呆着 I just don’t see why she needs her own ledge, that’s all.
只是想问问 她在想事情 That’s what this is about She’s working through some things…
需要自己的空间 and she needs her own space.
什么事?要多久? What things? How long is this going to take?
真的吗?她都不听我说话了 Really? She already doesn’t listen to me Hey!
看,她听着呢 See? She’s listening.
要想幸存她就得遵守规矩 If she wants to survive she has to follow our rules
讲故事怎么样?小伊喜欢听故事 How about a story? Eep loves those.
好主意,想听故事吗? That’s a good ide..How about a story huh?
好耶,快讲 Yeah, tell us a story.
好,借用一下,谢谢 Okay Can I borrow that? Thank you.
小伊!你以前的最爱! Eep, your old favorite.
我都好几年不玩了 I haven’t played with that thing in years.
今晚我们讲干脆熊的故事 Tonight we’ll hear the story of Krispy Bear.
很久很久以前,这只小熊还活着 A long time ago this little bear was alive.
她活着因为她听爸爸的话 She was alive because she listened to her father…
在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着 and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.
所以她很快乐 So she was happy.
但干脆熊有个致命的问题 But Krispy had one terrible problem.
她心中充满了…好奇 She was filled with… curiosity.
古勒格! 好,好 Grug. Yes. yes.
有一天,当她在树上的时候 And one day, while she was in a tree…
这好奇的小熊想爬到树顶 the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.
她刚爬到树顶 And no sooner than she climbed to the top…
就看见新奇的东西,然后就死了! she saw something new and died!
就那样死了? 对! Just like that? Yes!
她临死前的恐惧还凝结在脸上 Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.
每天都一样的结局 Same ending as every day.
懂了,爸爸,我绝不会尝试新事物的 I get it Dad I will never do anything new or different
好孩子,桑克 Good man, Thunk.
好了,大家磨磨牙,叠一块儿睡觉吧 All right, everyone sharpen your teeth, and let’s pile up
憋死我了 Air.
你会说话 You talk.
我也是人,像你一样 I’m a person, like you.
和你…差不多吧 Sort of like you.
行了 Okay, okay.
嘿,嘿,嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
你能不能… Would you mind not…
好痒啊 That tickles.
嘿,嘿,嘿! Hey, hey, hey!
安静! Quiet!
我是偷偷跑出来的 I’m not supposed to be out here.
小伊不见了 Eep is gone.
什么?古勒格! What? Grug!
呆在洞里别动! Stay in the cave.
你真强壮 Wow. You are really strong.
不!那是我的! Hey! No! It’s mine.
求你了! 不! Please! Wait. No!
快不行了,我能搞定 不!我发现的 It’s dying! I can fix it! No! I caught it!
求你了 Please! Please.
我讨厌黑暗 I hate the dark.
来吧,来吧… Come on, come on, come on.
它这么听话? It does what you tell it?
嗯,算是吧 Yeah. Sort of.
是太阳? The sun?
不,不,是火 No, no, no. Fire.
你好啊,火 Hi, fire.
它没有生命 It’s not alive.
但你说它要不行了 But you said it was dying.
对不起 Sorry.
你们来自同一个地方? It comes from where you come from?
不,我创造了它 No. No, I make it.
那给我也弄点 好 Make some for me. Okay.
快点弄 Make!
它不在我身上 It doesn’t come out of me.
快,快弄点! Make! Make it!
你经常这么做吧 You do this a lot.
你死了吗? Are you dead?
你要是死了我能拿你的火吗? Can I have your fire if you’re dead?
好凉的! Hey, those are cold!
你说呢?贝壳听筒,启动 You think? Listening shells, activate.
我想 I concur.
虎妞,我们得快点闪了 Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
我还不认识你呢 I don’t even know you.
我叫盖 I’m Guy.
盖? Guy?
这是皮带猴 会做饭 会聊天 会导航 And this is Belt Cook conversationalist navigator.
还能用来系裤子 Also, keeps my pants up.
什么是“系裤子”? What are “pants up”?
你叫什么? Who are you?
小伊 Eep.
告诉你,小伊,世界要毁灭了 Let me clarify, Eep The world is ending.
什么? What?
我称之为“世界末日” I’m calling it “The End.”
你怎么知道? How do you know?
我看见了,正往这边来呢 I have seen it. It’s coming this way.
首先,大地会摇晃开裂,然后所有东西都掉进去 First the ground is going to shake Then it breaks open. Everything falls in
火,岩浆 Fire. Lava.
我不想太夸张,但… I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but…
相信我,现在我们脚下的一切都将不复存在 Believe me, everything we are standing on will be gone
我们得去高地,我知道有座山,在那边 We got to get to high ground I know a mountain that way.
这是我们唯一的机会 It’s our only chance.
和我一起来吧 Come with me.
不行 I can’t.
好吧 Okay.
给 Here.
如果你活下来了,呼我 If you survive, call me.
谢谢 Thank you.
人呢? Hello?
嘿 Hey!
爸爸! Dad!
你没事吧?什么把你抓来的? Are you hurt? What took you?
什么都不是,我自己上来的 Nothing. I left on my own.
你什么? You what?
爸爸,听我解释 Dad, let me explain.
你从来不让我说话 You never let me talk.
我要关你禁闭 You’re grounded.
嘿 Hey!
小伊! Eep!
妈妈! Mom.
古勒格!怎么回事? Grug! What happened?
气死我了,我不想和她说话 You know what I am so mad right now that I can’t talk to her.
小伊? Eep?
你不会相信的,我发现了新事物 You will never believe it I found something new
新事物? New!
新事物会造成大问题 New is a big problem!
等等,等等 Wait, wait!
小伊,给我呆在绝杀圈里 Eep. Stay inside the family kill circle.
但它并没有不好啊 新东西总是不好的 It wasn’t bad “New” is always bad
不,他人很好 No. He was nice.
什么?“他”? What? Excuse me? He?
我一开始以为他是头野猪,但接着他变成了个男孩 I thought he was a warthog but then he turned into a boy
好奇怪 Strange.
通常是相反的情况 Usually it’s the reverse.
小伊找了个猪男友!小伊找了个猪男友! Eep’s got a boy hog. Eep’s got a boy…
是真的,好吗? There was a boy.
我这就叫他 Watch. I’m going to call him.
你们都怎么了? What is wrong with you?
这很危险 It was dangerous.
这很漂亮 It was beautiful!
知道什么是危险吗?看着 You want to see dangerous? Here!
我的鼻子! My sniffer!
小伊,够了 Okay, that’s it!
我们回洞里去 We’re going back to the cave…
你给我一直呆着直到… and you’re going to stay in there until you’re older than…
你比她还大! her!
什么? What!
你休想一直把我关在洞里! You can’t keep me inside forever!
他说过会这样 He said this would happen.
快回洞里去 Get to the cave!
快! Go!
小心! Look out!
停! Stop!
大家都没事吧? Is everyone okay?
没事 Yes.
古勒格,山洞… Grug, the cave…
没了 it’s gone.
不 No.
快看 You really need to see this.
我们得去那儿! We should go there!
不,不,哪儿都不许去 No. No one is going anywhere.
那小子还说了什么? What else did that boy say?
古勒格? Grug?
快走! Just go! Just go!
快! Go!
一,二,三,四,五… One, two, three, four, five…
六 Six.
我们在哪儿? Where are we?
我不知道 I don’t know. I’m not sure.
在下面 Down.
一个更低的地方 In a lower place.
不过可以确定我们无法原路返回了 But one thing is for sure we can’t go back the way we came
小沙?是什么? Sandy? What is it?
不,不,等等,回来,小沙 No, no, no. Wait. Come back, Sandy!
我们不能这么在外面呆着 We can’t be out in the open like this.
我们需要找个山洞 We need a cave.
踩着我的脚印走 Now, step where I step.
好了,不要出声 Okay. Stay quiet.
希望不要被大动物察觉 Hopefully, nothing big knows we’re here yet
等等! Wait.
好了 Okay.
等等! Wait.
好了 Okay.
等等! Wait!
等等! Wait.
好了 Okay.
等等! Wait.
等等 Wait.
爸爸 So, Dad…
只想确定一下,我们要找一模一样的山洞吗? just to be clear are we looking for the exact same cave?
如果是我…我是说如果 If it was me I’m just throwing this out there…
让我选山洞 if it was me choosing the cave…
我会选个小点儿的 I would go with a smaller cave.
等等! Wait.
爸爸! Dad?
我来搞定 I’ll take care of this.
来吧,爸爸,揍它们 All right, Dad, get them! Go get them!
你把它们… Now you got them right…
它们真… Man, they’re really…
太爽了! I’m loving this.
爸爸,我懂了 Dad, I got it.
别老往它们拳头上撞! Just stop running into their fists.
古勒格,你爽够了我们就上路吧 Grug, when you’re done we should get going
对了!知道敌不过这个吧! That’s right. You can’t get past this!
爬!爬!快爬! Climb! Climb! Climb!
有山洞! Cave!
快!快! Go! Go!
快走,快点!走!赶紧! Come on! Hurry up. Let’s go.
快看!这山洞有舌头耶!太酷了! Look! This cave has a tongue. Awesome!
好了 Okay.
一,二,三,四,五,六… That’s one, two, three, four, five, six.
七 And seven…
如果算上这只死肥猫的话 if we’re counting Chunky the Death Cat.
它怕黑! It’s scared of the dark.
等等,我们也怕黑! Wait, we’re scared of the dark.
绝杀阵型! Kill circle!
小伊! Eep!
小伊! Eep!
是洞人! 洞人? Cavies! “Cavies”?
就是穴居人!退后!他们和野兽没什么分别 Cavemen! Stand back! They’re practically animals.
看见他们多骨,倾斜的前额了? 嗯! You see their bony sloping foreheads? Yeah
原始的大獠牙? The huge primitive teeth?
嗯 Yeah.
过多的体毛? The excessive body hair.
这个还有尾巴! That one has got a tail.
嗯 Yeah.
好了,闭上眼睛,我要杀了他们 All right Close your eyes I’m going to have to take their lives
不,不行,他们是我家人 No! It won’t help They’re my family
什么? What?
太阳在他手中! The sun is in his hands!
不,不,是火! No, no. It’s “fire.”
哪儿来的? Where did it come from?
他造的 He made it.
给我整点! Make some for me!
他身上不产这个 It doesn’t come out of him.
整啊!整点儿! Make. Make it!
你可真像你女儿 You’re a lot like your daughter.
好了,现在他被你整坏了! Great, now he’s broken.
是小太阳! It’s a baby sun.
退后!我们不知道它想要什么 Hey, stay back. We don’t know what it wants.
现在我们坐在这儿等太阳回来 Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back
明天我们找个新山洞 And tomorrow we’ll find a new cave…
假装今天什么都没发生过 and pretend today never happened.
这有意思吧,小伊? Isn’t this fun, Eep?
小伊,别碰他! Eep, don’t touch him.
谁知道他去过哪儿 Goodness knows where he’s been.
爸爸,小沙在弄火! Dad, Sandy is hurting fire.
小沙!不!火不是用来玩的 Sandy, no. Fire is not a plaything.
多可爱的小伙子啊 What a cute little guy.
退后! Hey. Stay back.
不,不,不,等等! No, no, no, wait!
它喜欢我! It likes me.
它在咬我! Hey! It’s biting me!
桑克!快去干草丛里躲躲! Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!
别这样,求你了!我才九岁! No, stop. Please, I’m only nine.
它还在咬我! They’re biting me!
火宝宝! More fire babies.
你爸爸刚才想杀了我 So, your dad, he is trying to kill me.
对,但我不会让他得逞的 Yeah. But I won’t let him.
挺住,儿子,回来! Hold on, son. Come back!
它停不了,别碰我! No, stop! Let me go!
滚开! Get out! Out! Out!
尽情地吃吧,宝宝们! Eat up, babies!
别碰我! No, stop touching me!
要死了! Die!
我赢了! I win!
一旦了解了他们就不觉得可怕了 They’re not so scary once you get to know them.
你们到底是谁? Who are you people?
忘介绍了 I’m sorry.
我们是克鲁家族! We’re the Croods!
你是? And you are?
我叫盖 Guy.
嗨, 盖 Hi, Guy.
哇 Wow!
看起来像变戏法! It looks like magic.
闻起来很好吃耶 And smells like food.
别吃,是新事物 No, don’t eat it, it’s new.
还活着! Still alive!
来吧,继续吃! Come on, keep eating.
盖呢? Hey, where is Guy?
不! No!
要去哪儿啊? Going somewhere?
上山,上高地,世界末日,记得吗? The mountain? High ground? End of the world remember?
早发生了,毁了我们的山洞 That already happened It destroyed our cave
不,那只是末日的开始 No. That was just the beginning of the end.
结尾还没来呢 The end of the end is still coming.
小伊,放下他 Eep. Drop it.
我们不能让他走! We can’t let him go!
万一日落前我们没找到山洞怎么办? What if we don’t find a cave before sunset?
万一要找好几天怎么办? What if it takes a few days?
万一那些鸟回来了怎么办? What if the birds come back?
我们需要他的火,呆瓜! We need his fire, dummy!
好吧,在找到山洞前你和我们呆在一起 Fine. You’re staying with us until we find a cave
什么?不,不行!放了我吧 What? No, I’m not Don’t make me a part of this!
你们愿意就留下,放了我 Stay here if you want, but let me go.
我有理想 I’ve got a dream…
有使命,有活着的理由! a mission, a reason to live!
现在没了! Not anymore.
有了 I’ve got an idea.
我们去那座山吧 Let’s go to that mountain.
太远 It’s too far.
爸爸只想着山洞 Dad really has his heart set on a cave.
那山上有山洞 There are caves on that mountain.
你去过? Have you been there?
