欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

疯狂动物城1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

恐惧 背叛和嗜血 Fear, treachery, blood lust.
在数万年前支配着我们的世界 Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world
那时食草动物惧怕食肉动物 A world where prey were scared of predators.
而食肉动物都有着他们难以克制的生物本能 And predators had an uncontrollable…
让他们捕猎 残杀 还有 biological urge to maim, and maul, and…
流血 血 血 Blood! Blood! Blood!
和死亡 And.. Death!
那时世界分成两大阵营 Back then, the world was divided in two.
凶残的食肉动物 和温顺的食草动物 Vicious predator, or meek prey.
时过境迁 我们不断进化 But over time, we evolved,
摆脱了野蛮的本性 and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
现在食肉和食草动物和谐共处 Now predator and prey live in harmony.
每位小动物都有了无限的机遇 And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
我可以成为一名宇航员 Instead, I can be an astronaut.
我再也不必孤独地追捕猎物了 I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore.
现在我可以追捕逃税的人 Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我要做精算师 I’m gonna be an actuary.
我可以让世界更美好 我要做 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be…
警察 A police officer!
兔子警察 这是我听过最傻的事儿了 Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
目光短浅的人看来 这是不可能 It may seem impossible to small minds.
说你你 吉迪恩·格雷 I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey.
但是211英里外就是伟大的动物城 But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.
我们双方的祖先最早在那里签订了和平契约 Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
正式宣布 谁都能成就无限可能 And declared that anyone can be anything!
谢谢大家 晚安 Thank you and good night.
朱迪 你想没想过 Judy, you ever wonder how
你妈妈和我为什么这么幸福吗 your mom and me got to be so darn happy?
没有 Nope.
因为我们放弃梦想 安定下来 对吗 邦妮 Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?
是啊 斯图 我们可安定了 Oh, yes. That’s right, Stu. We settled hard.
你看 这就是知足常乐的好处 朱迪 You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude.
如果不去尝试新的事物 就绝不会失败 If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail.
我挺喜欢尝试的 I like trying, actually.
亲爱的 你爸爸是说 What your father means, hon,
成为警官非常难 甚至不可能 is that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even…
尤其是对于你来说 for you to become a police officer.
没错 还从没有兔子做过警察 Right. There’s never been a bunny cop.
没有 兔子不做警察 No. Bunnies don’t do that.
绝不会 绝不 Never. Never.
那我就是第一个了 Well… Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one.
因为我要让世界更美好 Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
或者 这样 Or, heck, you know.
想让世界更美好吗 You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
做个种胡萝卜的农民最好了 no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
是啊 你爸爸和我 还有你275个兄弟姐妹 Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
我们就是在改变世界 We’re changing the world.
一根胡萝卜一根胡萝卜地拯救 可不是嘛 One carrot at a time. Amen to that.
种胡萝卜是光荣的职业 Carrot farming is a noble profession.
只要把种子 Just pulling their seeds out
撒进土里 And one with the soil…
懂吗 有梦想是好事 You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams.
只要别陷进去就好 Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much.
她去哪了 Where the heck’d she go?
把票给我 Give me your tickets right now,
不然揍扁你温顺的小屁股 or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
住手 吉迪恩 Cut it out, Gideon!
咩咩 你要哭吗 Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
听她的 快住手 制服不错 小废物 You heard her. Cut it out. Nice costume, loser.
你是活在什么地方 What crazy world are you living in
以为兔子还能当警察吗 where you think a bunny could be a cop?
你乖乖地把票还给他们 Kindly return my friend’s tickets.
有种来拿 但是小心点 Come and get them. But watch out.
因为我是狐狸 Cause I’m a fox,
就像你在那个愚蠢的舞台剧里说的 and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
以前食肉动物是吃食草动物的 us predators used to eat prey.
杀手本能还在我们的DANA里 And that killer instinct’s still in our DANA.
那个 我记得该是DNA Uh, I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA.
我知道 不用你告诉我 崔维斯 Don’t tell me what I know, Travis.
你吓不倒我的 吉迪恩 You don’t scare me, Gideon.
现在怕了吗 Scared now?
看那鼻子抽的 她怕了呢 Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
哭吧 小兔兔 哭吧 Cry, little baby bunny! Cry…
你就是不肯放弃 是吧 Oh, you don’t know when to quit, do you?
你给我好好记着 I want you to remember this moment
免得你再不安分 the next time you think you will ever be…
忘了自己就是只种胡萝卜的蠢兔子 anything more than just a stupid carrot farming dumb bunny.
好重啊 你没事吧 朱迪 That looks bad. Are you okay, Judy?
我没事 给你 Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. Here you go.
你把票拿回来了 你真棒 朱迪 Wow, you got our tickets! You’re awesome, Judy.
吉迪恩·格雷真是胡说八道 Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he’s talking about!
不过 有件事他是说对了 Well, he was right about one thing.
我就是不肯放弃 I don’t know when to quit.
听好了 学员们 Listen up, cadets.
动物城境内有12个独特的生态系统 Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.
比如冰原镇 撒哈拉广场 热带雨林区 Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
上路之前 你们必须 You’re gonna have to
掌握每个区域的情况 master all of them before you hit the streets.
否则的话 你就死定了 Or guess what? You’ll be dead!
炽热沙尘暴 Scorching sandstorm.
死了 兔宝宝 You’re dead, bunny bumpkin.
一千英尺高空云梯 One thousand foot fall.
死了 胡萝卜头 You’re dead, carrot face.
冰墙攀岩 Frigid ice wall.
死了 小山妞 You’re dead, farm girl.
打击大块头罪犯 你死了 Enormous criminal. You’re dead.
死了 死了 死了 Dead. Dead. Dead.
掉进马桶 你死了 小不点 Filthy toilet. You’re dead, fluff butt.
退学回家吧 毛兔兔 Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.
从没有兔子当过警察 从没有 There’s never been a bunny cop. Never.
从没有 种胡萝卜的蠢兔子 Never. Just a stupid carrot farming dumb bunny.
作为动物城的市长 As mayor of Zootopia,
我很荣幸地宣布 哺乳动物选拔行动的 I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative,
已经产生了第一届警校毕业生 has produced its first police academy graduate.
有请毕业生中的佼佼者 警校第一位兔子警官 Valedictorian of her class, ZPD’s very first rabbit officer…
朱迪·霍普斯 Judy Hopps.
羊副市长 她的警徽 Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.
对了 谢谢 Oh, yes, yes! Thank you.
朱迪 我很荣幸地 Judy, it is my great privilege
将你分配到动物城的中心区 to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia…
市中心的第一分局 Precinct One. City Center.
恭喜你 霍普斯警官 Congratulations, Officer Hopps.
我不会让你失望的 I won’t let you down.
这是我从小的梦想 This has been my dream since I was a kid.
知道么 这是我们小动物的骄傲 You know, it’s a real proud day for us little guys.
头羊 让一让 Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on.
好了 霍普斯警官 笑一个 Okay, Officer Hopps. Let’s see those teeth!
霍普斯警官 看这里 Officer Hopps, look here.
我们真为你骄傲 朱迪 也有点担心 We’re real proud of you, Judy. Yeah, and scared too.
是啊 又骄傲又担心 Yes. Really, it’s kind of a proud scared combo.
动物城啊 那么远 那么大 I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.
爸妈 我一直都在为这一刻努力 Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life.
我们知道 我们是替你高兴 也有点害怕 We know. And we’re just a little excited for you, but terrified.
除了恐惧 没什么好害怕的 The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
还有熊 熊也要怕 And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.
更不用说狮子和狼了 狼 Say nothing on lions, and wolves. Wolves?
黄鼠狼 你还和黄鼠狼玩过牌 Weasels. You played cribbage with a weasel once?
是啊 他那作弊真是没底线 Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow.
说真的 食肉动物都一样 You know what? Pretty much all predators.
动物城全都是 斯图 And Zootopia is full of them. Oh, Stu.
狐狸是最坏的 And foxes are the worst.
你爸爸说的有点道理 Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.
这是动物的本性 还记得吉迪恩·格雷吗 It’s in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?
那时我才九岁 他是个无赖 刚好也是只狐狸 When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.
我知道很多兔子也是无赖 I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.
是啊 可不是 可是以防万一 Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,
我们给你弄了个爱心包 we made you a little care package to take with you.
放了点点心 强力防狐喷 I put some snacks in there. This is fox deterrent.
拿着挺放心的 随身防狐喷 Yeah, it’s safe to have that. This is fox repellant.
又震慑又驱赶 够了 The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs.
看看这个 天哪 Check this out! Oh, for goodness sake!
不用带电狐器吧 斯图 She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.
得了吧 电狐器总能用得上 Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?
好了 好吧 我带这个 你们不用再说了 Well, okay, look, I will take this… To make you stop talking.
太棒了 大家都开心 Terrific! Everyone wins!
进站列车 终点动物城 Arriving, Zootopia Express.
好了 得走了 再见 Okay, gotta go. Bye!
我爱你们 I love you, guys.
爱你 Love you, too.
天哪 要哭鼻子了 Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks.
斯图 振作点 Oh, Stu. Pull it together.
大家再见 Bye everybody!
再见 朱迪 我爱你 Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!
再见 Bye!

♪ 我今晚搞砸了 再一次落败 ♪ I messed up tonight I lost another fight
♪ 败给自己 但我会卷土重来 ♪ Lost to myself But I’ll just start again
♪ 我不断跌倒 ♪ I keep falling down
♪ 不断摔倒在地 ♪ I keep on hitting the ground
♪ 但还是爬起来向前看 ♪ I always get up now
♪ 迎接新的挑战 ♪ to see what’s next
♪ 鸟儿生来不会飞翔 ♪ Birds don’t just fly
♪ 他们坠落 再重新起航 ♪ They fall down and get up
♪ 没有人不犯错就能学习 ♪ Nobody learns without getting it wrong
♪ 我不会放弃 我不会屈服 ♪ I won’t give up no I won’t give in
♪ 直到终点 再重新上路 ♪ Till I reach the end and then I’ll start again
♪ 我不会离开 ♪ No I won’t leave
♪ 我要尝试一切 ♪ I want to try eveiything
♪ 即使会失败也绝不退缩 ♪ I want to try even though I could fail
♪ 我不会放弃 我不会屈服 ♪ I won’t give up no I won’t give in
♪ 我会到达终点 并再次起航 ♪ Till I reach the end and then I’ll start again
♪ 我不会离开 我要尝试一切 ♪ No I won’t leave I want to try eveiything
♪ 就算会失败也要不断尝试 ♪ I want to try even though I could fail
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
♪ 我会继续犯错 ♪ I’ll keep on making those new mistakes
♪ 我会每天犯下 ♪ I’ll keep on making them every day
♪ 新的错误 ♪ Those new mistakes
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
♪ 尝试一切 ♪ Try eveiything
我是夏奇羚 欢迎来到动物城 I’m Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.
欢迎光临穿山甲公寓 And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms.
魅力四射的豪华公寓 Luxury apartments with charm.
每月一次免费除虱 钥匙别丢了 Complementary delousing once a month. Don’t lose your key!
谢谢 Thank you.
你们好 我是朱迪 新邻居 我们可很吵的 Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbour! Yeah? Well, we’re loud.
也不会道歉的 Don’t expect us to apologize for it.
油油的墙 Greasy walls.
晃晃的床 Rickety bed.
疯狂的邻居 Crazy neighbors.
我喜欢 I love it!
别这样 他先露的牙 Come on! He bared his teeth first!
你好 Excuse me!
在下面 Down here!
你好 我的天哪 Hi. O… M… Goodness!
他们真找了只兔子 They really did hire a bunny.
天哪 说实话 Ho whop! I gotta tell you,
你比我想像中的还可爱 you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be.
你可能不知道 Ooh, ah, you probably didn’t know,
兔子可以互相说可爱 but a bunny can call another bunny “Cute”,
但是换了其他动物 就有点 but when other animals do it, that’s a little…
真抱歉 我 本杰明·爪豪斯 I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.
大家都以为我 The guy everyone thinks is
只是爱吃甜甜圈的软萌警察 偏见真不好 just a flabby donutloving cop, stereotyping you.
没事的 No, it’s okay.
你那里有个 那个 You’ve actually got… there’s a…
什么 脖子里 领子上面 A what? In your neck. The fold.
那个 你在这啊 小坏蛋 The… this… Oh, there you went, you little dickens!
我得去报到了 走哪边 Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I…
办公室在那边左侧 谢谢 Oh, bull pen’s over there to the left. Great. Thank you!
这小兔子会被生吞活剥的 That poor little bunny’s gonna get eaten alive.
我是霍普斯警官 准备让世界变得美好吗 Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?
全体都有 Attention!
好了 好了 都坐下 All right. All right. Everybody sit.
我这里有三件事 I’ve got three items on the docket.
第一件 大象警官是不是来了 First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
弗朗辛 生日快乐 Francine. Happy birthday.
第二件事 Number two.
有些新人我得介绍一下 There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,
但我不想介绍了 因为 我懒得说 but I’m not going to because… I don’t care.
最后 有14起哺乳动物失踪案 Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.
全是食肉动物 从大北极熊到小水獭 All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.
市政厅天天追在我屁股后面 And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.
这是头等大事 任务分配 This is priority number one. Assignments.
灰熊利 牙迈尔 德尔加多警官 Officers Grizzoli, Fangmeyer, Delgato.
你们负责热带雨林区的失踪案 Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.
麦克角 犀威兹 狼法德警官 Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard.
你们负责撒哈拉广场区 Your teams take Sahara Square.
河马金斯 吼洛夫 象克鼻警官 冰原镇 Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.
最后 第一只兔子 霍普斯警官 And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.
交通协管 解散 Parking duty. Dismissed.
交通协管 Parking duty?
局长 牛局长 Chief? Chief Bogo?
长官 你说有14起哺乳动物失踪案 Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.
所以呢 我可以负责一起 So? So I can handle one.
您可能忘了 我毕业时是班里第一名 You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.
没忘 那又怎么样 Didn’t forget. Just don’t care.
长官 我可不是只吉祥物 Sir, I’m not just some token bunny.
那一天开100张罚单应该没问题 Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.
100张 我才不开100张呢 100 tickets. I’m not gonna write 100 tickets.
我中午之前就要开200张 I’m gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.
中午之前 200张 Two hundred tickets before noon!
201张 201.
看着点路 狐狸 Hey, watch where you’re going, fox!
他去哪了 Where’d he go?
我不知道你大白天的 Listen. I know what you’re doing
出来晃悠什么呢 skulking around during daylight hours,
但我不想给店里惹麻烦 快走吧 but I don’t want any trouble in here. So hit the road!
我也不是想找麻烦的 I’m not looking for any trouble either, sir…
我只想买个大冰棍 给我儿子 I simply wanna buy a Jumbo Pop. For my little boy.
要红的还是蓝的 You want the red, or the blue, pal?

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 疯狂动物城1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册