欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

超能陆战队 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

起来 起来 Get up! Get up!
击败所有敌人的胜者… The winner, by total annihilation…
阎王战神 Yama!
谁是下一个 Who is next?
谁有胆量和小阎王一起站上擂台 Who has the guts to step into the ring with Little Yama?
阎王战神 Yama!
我能试试吗 Can I try?
我有个机器人 我自己做的 I have a robot. I built it myself.
得了吧 孩子 Beat it, kid.
参赛规则 先交钱再比赛 House rules. You gotta pay to play.
这够吗 Is this enough?
你叫什么名字 小男孩 What’s your name, little boy?
小宏 滨田宏 Hiro. Hiro Hamada.
准备好你的机器人 “小红” Prepare your bot, Zero.
两机入场 Two bots enter,
至死方休 one bot leaves.
搏击手们准备 Fighters ready?
开始 Fight!
这是我第一次参赛 我… 能再试一次吗 That was my first fight. I… Can I try again?
没人喜欢输不起的人 小男孩 No one likes a sore loser, little boy.
回家吧 Go home.
我还有钱 I’ve got more money.
搏击手们准备 Fighters ready?
开始 Fight!
超级磁力机 灭了它 Mega bot, destroy.
什么 What?
再没什么小阎王了 可 这… No more Little Yama. But, wha…
这不可能 This is not possible!
嘿 我也和你一样惊讶 Hey, I’m as surprised as you are.
新手运气好吧 Beginner’s luck.
你还想比吗 阎王战神 Do you want to go again, Yama?
没人能威胁阎王战神 哇 嘿… No one hustles Yama! Whoa. Hey…
给他点教训 Teach him a lesson.
嘿 朋友 有事好商量 Hey, fellas. Let’s talk about this.
小宏 上来 泰迪 Hiro! Get on! Tadashi!
时机正好 Good timing!
哦 妈呀 Oh, mama!
你还好吗 还好 Are you okay? Yeah.
你受伤了吗 没有 Are you hurt? No.
那你在想什么 笨蛋 Then what were you thinking, knucklehead?
你十三岁就高中毕业 You graduated high school when you were 13,
结果却在做这种事 and this is what you’re doing?
他们在那 There they are!
抓紧 Hold on!
回来 Get back here.
机器人搏击是非法的 Bot fighting is illegal.
你会被抓的 You’re going to get yourself arrested.
机器人搏击不违法 Bot fighting is not illegal.
靠机器人搏击赌钱 那… 才是非法的 Betting on bot fighting, that’s… that’s illegal.
但是太赚钱啦 But so lucrative!
我运气正好 哥哥 没什么能阻挡我 I’m on a roll, big brother! And there is no stopping me!
哦 不 Oh, no.
嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hi, Aunt Cass.
你们还好吗 告诉我你们很好 Are you guys okay? Tell me you’re okay.
我们没事 我们很好 We’re fine. We’re okay.
太好了 Oh, good.
你们俩笨蛋在想什么呢 Then what were you two knuckleheads thinking?
十年来 For 10 years,
我一直尽最大努力抚养你们 I have done the best I could to raise you.
我做得好吗 不好 Have I been perfect? No.
我了解孩子们吗 不了解 Do I know anything about children? No.
我该挑本育儿手册看看吗 Should I have picked up a book on parenting?
很可能需要 Probably!
我这是说到哪儿去了 我本来有重点的 Where was I going with this? I had a point.
对不起 我们爱你 卡斯阿姨 Sorry. We love you, Aunt Cass.
我也爱你们 Well, I love you, too!
因为你们俩坏蛋 我不得不早早关门 I had to close up early because of you two felons.
毁了”垮掉派诗歌”之夜 On beat poetry night.
压力化为食欲 都是因为你们 Stress eating. Because of you.
走吧 麻糬 Come on, Mochi.
真是好吃 This is really good!
你最好在卡斯阿姨吃光餐馆的所有东西前 弥补她一下 You better make this up to Aunt Cass before she eats everything in the cafe.
当然 For sure.
我还希望你能吸取教训 呆瓜 And I hope you learned your lesson, bonehead.
一定 Absolutely.
你还要去参加机器人搏击 对吧 You’re going bot fighting, aren’t you?
有场跨镇搏击赛 要是我现在报名 还能赶得上 There’s a fight across town. If I book, I can still make it.
你什么时候才能开始 When are you gonna start doing something
用你聪明的脑袋做点正事 with that big brain of yours?
做什么 像你一样上大学吗 What? Go to college like you?
好听别人唠叨那些我已经知道的东西 So people can tell me stuff I already know?
简直不可理喻 Unbelievable.
爸妈会怎么说 What would Mom and Dad say?
我不知道 I don’t know.
他们不在了 They’re gone.
我三岁时 他们就死了 记得吗 They died when I was three, remember?
嘿 Hey!
我载你去 真的 I’ll take you. Really?
我阻止不了你 I can’t stop you from going,
但我不会让你一个人去的 but I’m not going to let you go on your own.
真贴心 Sweet.
旧京山科技大学
我们去你的书呆子学校做什么 What are we doing at your nerd school?
机器人搏击赛在另一边 Bot fight’s that way!
机器人实验室
去拿些东西 Gotta grab something.
要很久吗 Is this gonna take long?
别紧张 大孩子 我们去去就出来 Relax, you big baby. We’ll be in and out.
而且 你还没见过我的实验室 Anyway, you’ve never seen my lab.
太好了 我要去看你的书呆子实验室了 Oh, great, I get to see your nerd lab!
小心 Heads up!
电磁悬浮 Electro mag suspension?
嘿 Hey!
你是谁 我是… Who are you? I’m…
神行御姐 这是我弟弟小宏 Go Go, this is my brother Hiro.
欢迎来到书呆子实验室 Welcome to the nerd lab.
是啊 Yeah.
我以前从没见过把电磁悬浮用在自行车上 I’ve never seen electro mag suspension on a bike before.
零阻力 速度更快 Zero resistance, faster bike.
但 目前速度还是… But, not fast enough…
不够 yet.
别动 站在线后 谢谢 Do not move. Behind the line, please.
嘿 芥末无疆 这是我弟弟小宏 Hey, Wasabi. This is my brother Hiro.
你好 小宏 等着大吃一惊吧 Hello, Hiro. Prepare to be amazed.
接着 Catch.
激光诱导等离子 是的 Laser induced plasma? Oh, yeah.
加一点磁约束 实现超高精度 With a little magnetic confinement for ultra precision.
哇 你是怎么在这片杂乱里找东西的 Wow. How do you find anything in this mess?
我是有系统的 I have a system.
每个位置各尽其用 每个物品各得其所 There’s a place for everything, and everything in its place.
我要这个 你不能这样 Need this! You can’t do that!
无法无天 社会是有秩序的 This is anarchy! Society has rules!
借过 Excuse me!
过来啦 Coming through!
泰迪 Tadashi!
天啊 你一定是小宏 Oh, my gosh. You must be Hiro!
久仰大名 I’ve heard so much about you!
来得正好 来得正好 Perfect timing. Perfect timing.
这是一整块的碳化钨 That’s a whole lot of tungsten carbide.
足足四百磅 400 pounds of it!
过来这里 过来这里 Come here, come here, come here.
你会喜欢这个的 You’re going to love this.
少量高氯酸 少量钴 A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt,
一点点过氧化氢 a hint of hydrogen peroxide,
过热到五百开氏度 然后… super heated to 500 Kelvin, and…
哒哒 超级棒 对吗 Ta da! It’s pretty great, huh?
这太粉了 It’s so pink.
最精彩的是这个 Here’s the best part.
我就知道 对吧 I know, right?
化学金属脆化 Chemical metal embrittlement.
不赖嘛 哈妮柠檬 Not bad, Honey Lemon.
“哈妮柠檬” “神行御姐” “芥末无疆” “Honey Lemon”? “Go Go”? “Wasabi”?
我有一次把芥末酱倒在衬衫上了 I spill wasabi on my shirt one time, people.
就那一次 One time!
绰号都是弗雷德取的 Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
谁是弗雷德 Who’s Fred?
是这家伙 就在这儿 This guy, right here!
别慌张 这只是件套装 Don’t be alarmed. It is just a suit.
不是我真实的脸和身体 This is not my real face and body.
我叫弗雷德 The name’s Fred.
白天是学校吉祥物 但到了晚上… School mascot by day, but by night…
我还是个学校吉祥物 I am also a school mascot.
你是什么专业的 So, what’s your major?
不不不 我不是学生 No, no, no, I’m not a student.
但我是个超级科学粉 But I am a major science enthusiast.
我一直想让哈妮发明一个化学配方 I’ve been trying to get Honey to develop a formula,
可以把我变成一只随意喷火的蜥蜴 that can turn me into a fire breathing lizard at will.
可她说这”不科学” But she says that’s “not science.”
是真的不科学 It’s really not.
那我猜 我向芥末无疆求助的 Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray
缩小射线也是不”科学”的喽 I asked Wasabi for isn’t “science” either.
对吗 对 Is it? Nope.
那”隐形三明治”怎么样 Well, then, what about “invisible sandwich”?
小宏 想象你吃着三明治 Hiro. Imagine eating a sandwich,
可每个人都以为你疯了 but everybody just thinks you’re crazy.
闭嘴吧 Just stop.
镭射眼呢 什么 Laser eyes? What?
痛感手指呢 绝对不可能 Tingly fingers? Never gonna happen.
那生长血清呢 Hey, what about a growth serum?
你研究的是什么 So, what have you been working on?
我会给你看的 I’ll show you.
强力胶带 Duct tape?
我真不想打击你 哥哥 I hate to break it to you, bro.
可这已经被发明了 Already been invented.
嘿 Hey!
大哥 Dude!
这就是我一直在研究的 This is what I’ve been working on.
你好 我叫大白 Hello. I am Baymax.
你的私人健康伴侣 Your personal healthcare companion.
当你说”嗷”的时候 I was alerted to the need
就提醒我 你需要医疗照顾 for medical attention when you said, “Ow.”
一个机器人护士 A robotic nurse.
从一到十 你认为你的疼痛指数是多少 On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
生理上的 还是心理上的 Physical or emotional?
我将对你进行扫描 I will scan you now.
扫描完毕 Scan complete.
你的前臂有轻微的表皮擦伤 You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm.
我建议使用抗病毒喷雾 I suggest an anti bacterial spray.
喷雾里具体有什么成分 What’s in the spray, specifically?
主要成分是杆菌肽 The primary ingredient is bacitracin.
糟糕 我其实对那个过敏 That’s a bummer. I’m actually allergic to that.
你不对杆菌肽过敏 You are not allergic to bacitracin.
你有轻微过敏的是 You do have a mild allergy to
花生 peanuts.
不赖嘛 Not bad.
你绝对在编程上花了大力气吧 You’ve done some serious coding on this thing, huh?
给他编写了超过一万个医疗程序 Programed him with over 10,000 medical procedures.
这芯片是铸就大白的东西 This chip is what makes Baymax, Baymax.
乙烯基材料 Vinyl?
是的 属于那种无害且适于拥抱的东西 Yeah, going for a non threatening, huggable kind of thing.
看起来像个会走的棉花糖 Looks like a walking marshmallow.
无意冒犯 我是机器人 No offense. I am a robot.
我不会被冒犯 I cannot be offended.
高光谱摄像头 是的 Hyperspectral cameras? Yep.
钛合金骨架 是碳纤维 Titanium skeleton? Carbon fiber.
对 还更轻点 Right. Even lighter.
有趣的制动器 你从哪儿弄来的 Killer actuators. Where did you get those?
就在这儿制造的 Machined them right here, in house.
真的 是 Really? Yup.
他能举起一千磅的重物 He can lift 1,000 pounds.
我的天 Shut up.
你是个好孩子 吃个棒棒糖 You have been a good boy. Have a lollipop.
真好 Nice.
在你说”我对你的照顾感到满意”前 我是无法休眠的 I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care.
那好吧 我对你的照顾感到满意 Well then, I’m satisfied with my care.
他会帮助很多人 He’s going to help a lot of people.
它用的是哪种电池 Hey, what kind of battery does it use?
锂离子电池 Lithium ion.
要是用超级电容器 充起来会更快 You know, supercapacitors would charge way faster.
熬夜赶工呢 滨田先生 Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
嘿 教授 Hey, Professor.
其实 我马上要收工了 Actually, I was just finishing up.
你一定就是小宏吧 You must be Hiro.
机器人搏击手 对吧 Bot fighter, right?
我女儿小的时候 也一心想做这个 When my daughter was younger, that’s all she wanted to do.
可以看下吗 May I?
当然 Sure.
磁轴承伺服 Magnetic bearing servos.
很拽吧 Pretty sick, huh?
想看我如何组装的吗 Wanna see how I put ’em together?
嘿 小天才 Hey, genius!
那就是他发明的 He invented them.
你是罗伯特·卡拉汉 You’re Robert Callaghan?
难道就是你 Like, as in,
发明了卡拉汉 凯特姆样条函数 the Callaghan Catmull spline,
并提出了”机器人定律” and Callaghan’s “Laws of Robotics?”
正是在下 That’s right.
想申请来这里读书吗 Ever think about applying here?
你的年纪不是问题 Your age wouldn’t be an issue.
这可说不准 I don’t know.
他对他的机战事业还是挺认真的 He’s pretty serious about his career in bot fighting.
是有点认真 Well, kind of serious.
我能理解 I can see why.
凭你的机器人 赢起来很轻松吧 With your bot, winning must come easy.
差不多吧 Yeah, I guess.
你喜欢轻松的话 恐怕我的项目不适合你 Well, if you like things easy, then my program isn’t for you.
在这里 我们探索机器人的极限 We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我的学生将会塑造未来 My students go on to shape the future.
很高兴见到你 小宏 Nice to meet you, Hiro.
祝你的比赛顺利 Good luck with the bot fights.
要想赶上那场比赛 就抓紧点 We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot fight.
我一定要来这 I have to go here.
要是上不了这书呆子学校 If I don’t go to this nerd school,
我会发疯的 I’m gonna lose my mind.
我要怎么被录取 How do I get in?
学校每年都会办学生作品展 Every year, the school has a student showcase.
你的作品要是能惊艳到卡拉汉 你就被录取了 You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you’re in.
但它必须要出众 But, it’s gotta be great.
旧京山科技大学 学生作品展
相信我 Trust me.
绝对会的 It will be.
想不到 Nothing!
没主意 又笨又空的脑袋 No ideas! Useless, empty brain!
哇 14岁就黔驴技穷了 Wow. Washed up at 14.
真可悲 So sad.
什么都想不出 我完了 绝对进不去了 I got nothing! I’m done. I’m never getting in.
嘿 我还没放弃你呢 Hey, I’m not giving up on you.
你在干嘛 What are you doing?
帮你改变一下 Shake things up.
用你那聪明的脑袋想个办法出来 Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
什么 换个角度思考 What? Look for a new angle.
哇 超多炫酷的科技产品 Wow, a lot of sweet tech here today.
你感觉怎么样 How are you feeling?
我以前可是个机器人搏击手 光凭这些可吓不到我 You’re talking to an ex bot fighter. Takes a lot more than this to rattle me.
没错 他紧张了 Yep, he’s nervous.
你没什么好担心的 小家伙 You have nothing to fear, little fellow.
他太紧张了 没 我才没有 He’s so tense. No, I’m not.
放松点 小宏 Relax, Hiro.
你的作品棒极了 快告诉他 神行御姐 Your tech is amazing. Tell him, Go Go.
别发牢骚了 女汉子点 我没事 Stop whining. Woman up. I’m fine!
需要什么 小子 除臭剂 薄荷糖 What do you need, little man? Deodorant? Breath mint?
崭新的内裤 Fresh pair of underpants?
内裤 你真得好好去看医生 Underpants? You need serious help.
嘿 我可是有备而来 Hey, I come prepared.
我都六个月没洗衣服了 I haven’t done laundry in six months.
一条内裤够我穿四天 One pair lasts me four days.
正着穿 反着穿 翻过来穿 I go front, I go back, I go inside out.
再反一下穿 Then I go front and back.
哇 真是恶心得让人佩服 Wow. That is both disgusting and awesome.
别鼓励他 Don’t encourage him.
这叫做”回收利用” It’s called “recycling.”
下一位展示者 滨田宏 Next presenter, Hiro Hamada.
噢耶 时候到了 Oh, yeah. This is it.
该轮到我了 I guess I’m up.
快 拍照 拍照 大家一起说 “小宏” Okay, photo, photo! Everybody say, “Hiro.”
小宏 好极了 Hiro! Yeah!
我们爱你 小宏 祝你好运 We love you, Hiro. Good luck!
别搞砸了 好好表现 小子 Don’t mess it up. Break a leg, little man.
科学万岁 耶 Science, yeah!
好了 弟弟 是时候了 All right, bro. This is it.
快点 别让我空举着手 Come on. Don’t leave me hanging.
怎么了 What’s going on?
我真的很想来这上学 I really want to go here.
嘿 Hey.
你可以的 You got this.
嗨 Hi.
我的名字叫宏… My name is Hiro…
抱歉 Sorry.
我的名字叫滨田宏 My name is Hiro Hamada,
我发明了一样我自认为很酷的东西 and I’ve been working on something that I think is pretty cool.
希望大家能够喜欢 I hope you like it.
这是微型机器人 This is a microbot.
深呼吸 Breathe.
它看起来不怎么样 It doesn’t look like much,
但一旦它连上其余的小伙伴… but when it links up with the rest of its pals…
就变得有趣多了 things get a little more interesting.
操控它们的是这个神经传感器 The microbots are controlled with this neural transmitter.
我想让它们做什么… I think what I want them to do…
它们就做什么 They do it.
这项科技将会有无限的应用 The applications for this tech are limitless.
比如施工建设 Construction.
过去要花多个团队人工建造 What used to take teams of people working by hand
数月甚至数年的 for months or years,
现在一个人便做得到 can now be accomplished by one person.
而这仅仅是冰山一角 And that’s just the beginning.
那么交通运输呢 How about transportation?
微型机器人可以将任何东西搬至任何地方 Microbots can move anything anywhere,
十分便捷 with ease.
只有想不到 没有做不到 If you can think it, the microbots can do it.
想象力将是你唯一的局限 The only limit is your imagination.
微型机器人 Microbots!
那是我外甥 That’s my nephew!
干得好 Yes!
我的家人 我爱我的家人 My family! I love my family!
搞定了 Nailed it!
你做到了 还不错嘛 You did it! Not bad!
是啊 你刚刚让我眼前一亮 伙计 Yeah! You just blew my mind, dude!
他们喜欢死你了 真是太棒了 They loved you. That was amazing!
没错 Yes.
稍加发展 你的科技将会是革命性的 With some development, your tech could be revolutionary.
阿里斯泰·格利 Alistair Krei!
可以看下吗 May I?
真是出众 Extraordinary.
我希望你能将微型机器人出售给格利科技 I want your microbots at Krei Tech.
不会吧 Shut up.
格利先生说得对 Mr. Krei is right.
你的微型机器人是一项极其新颖的科技 Your microbots are an inspired piece of tech.
你可以继续开发它们 You can continue to develop them,
或者是卖给这个 or you can sell them to a man
利益熏心的人 who’s only guided by his own self interest.
罗伯特 我知道你对我有成见 Robert, I know how you feel about me,
但不该让这影响到… but it shouldn’t affect…
这是你的决定 小宏 This is your decision, Hiro.
但你必须明白 But you should know
格利先生抄了近路 并无视了可靠科学原则 Mr. Krei has cut corners and ignored sound science
才取得现在的成功 to get where he is.
他说的不是真的 That’s just not true.
换做是我 无论微型机器人还是其他任何东西 I wouldn’t trust Krei Tech with your microbots,
我都不会交给格利科技 or anything else.
小宏 会给你超出任何一个14岁青年想象的钱 Hiro, I’m offering you more money than any 14 year old could imagine.
谢谢您的赏识 格利先生 但它们是非卖品 I appreciate the offer, Mr. Krei, but they’re not for sale.
我本以为你会更识相点 I thought you were smarter than that.
罗伯特 Robert.
格利先生 Mr. Krei.
那是我弟弟的 That’s my brother’s.
差点忘了 That’s right.
很期待在课上见你 I look forward to seeing you in class.
难以置信 Unbelievable!
我就说嘛 That’s what I’m talking about.
好了 天才们 该给饥饿的大脑补充养分了 All right, geniuses, let’s feed those hungry brains.
回咖啡屋去 Back to the café!
晚饭我买单 Dinner is on me!
太好了 没什么比免费食物更棒了 Yes! Nothing is better than free food!
卡斯阿姨 除非食物发霉了 Aunt Cass? Unless it’s moldy.
我们… 我们之后赶上来 好吗 We’ll… We’ll catch up, okay?
当然 我真为你们骄傲 Sure. I’m so proud of you.
两个都是 Both of you.
谢谢 卡斯阿姨 Thanks, Aunt Cass.
我知道你想说什么 I know what you’re going to say.
“我应该感到自豪” “I should be proud of myself,”
“因为我终于用自己的天赋做了点正经事” “because I’m finally using my gift for something important.”
不不 我只是想说 你的拉链整场秀下来都是开着的 No, no. I was just gonna tell you your fly was down for the whole show.
哈哈… 很好笑 Ha… ha… hilarious.
什么 What?
欢迎来到书呆子学校 呆子 Welcome to nerd school, nerd.
嘿 我 呃… Hey, I, um…
要不是你 我也不会在这 所以 I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. So,
我想说 you know,
谢谢你没放弃我 thanks for not giving up on me.
你还好吧 Are you okay?
嗯 我很好 Yeah. I’m okay.
但卡拉汉教授还在里面 But Professor Callaghan is still in there.
泰迪 不要 Tadashi, no!
卡拉汉在里面 Callaghan’s in there.
总得有人去救 Someone has to help.
泰迪 Tadashi!
泰迪 Tadashi!
给 喝点茶吧 Here. Have some tea.
嘿 小乖乖 Hey, sweetie.
嘿 卡斯阿姨 Hey, Aunt Cass.
松田女士在咖啡厅里 Mrs. Matsuda’s in the café.
她穿得一点也不像个80岁的女人 She’s wearing something super inappropriate for an 80 year old.
每次说这事都能逗乐你 That always cracks you up.
你应该下来走走 You should come down.
再说吧 Maybe later.
大学又打电话来了 The university called again.
学校都开课几周了 It’s been a few weeks since classes started.
但他们说现在注册还不算太晚 But they said it’s not too late to register.
好的 谢谢 我会考虑下的 Okay. Thanks. I’ll think about it.
嘿 小宏 Hey, Hiro.
我们只想打个招呼 看你最近怎么样 We just wanted to check in, and see how you’re doing.
真希望你在这 伙计 We wish you were here, buddy.
小宏 要是我现在只有一种超能力 Hiro, if I could have only one superpower right now,
我希望自己能爬出这相机 it would be the ability to crawl through this camera,
过来给你一个巨大的拥抱 and give you a big hug.
你好 我叫大白 你的私人健康伴侣 Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
嘿 大白 Hey, Baymax.
我不知道你还开着 I didn’t know you were still active.
我听到了痛苦的声音 I heard a sound of distress.
你遇到什么问题了吗 What seems to be the trouble?
我刚刚砸到脚趾了而已 I just stubbed my toe a little.
我没事 I’m fine.
从一到十 你认为你的疼痛指数是多少 On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
零 我没事 真的没事 A zero. I’m okay, really.
谢谢 你可以缩回去了 Thanks. You can shrink now.
我这么碰你会痛吗 Does it hurt when I touch it?
没事 不要乱碰 That’s okay. No touching.
我没事… I’m fine…
你摔倒了 You have fallen.
不然呢 You think?
从一到… 嗷 On a scale of 1 to… Ow!
从一… On a scale…
从… On a sca…
从一到十… On a scale of 1 to 10…
从一到十 你认为你的疼痛指数是多少 On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
零 Zero.
想哭就哭吧 不 不 不 不 It is all right to cry. No. No, no, no, no.
哭泣是疼痛的自然反应 Crying is a natural response to pain.
我不想哭 I’m not crying.
我将对你进行扫描识别损伤 别扫我 I will scan you for injuries. Don’t scan me.
扫描完毕 不可理喻 Scan complete. Unbelievable.
你身体未受伤 You have sustained no injuries.
但是 你的激素和神经递质水平显示 However, your hormone and neurotransmitter levels
你正经历青春期常见的 indicate that you are experiencing mood swings
情绪波动 common in adolescence.
诊断结果 青春期综合症 Diagnosis, puberty.
什么 What?
好吧 可以缩回去了 Okay. Time to shrink now.
你的体毛将快速生长 You should expect an increase in body hair,
尤其是在面部 胸部 腋下 以及… especially on your face, chest, armpits, and…
够了 谢谢 Thank you! That’s enough.
你可能还会感受到一股莫名的 强烈的冲动 You may also experience strange and powerful new urges.
行了 赶紧回你的箱子里吧 Okay! Let’s get you back in your luggage.
在你说”我对你的照顾感到满意”前 我是无法休眠的 I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care.
好吧 我对你的… Fine. I’m satisfied with my…
我的微型机器人 My microbot?
怎么会这样 This doesn’t make any sense.
青春期里 少年向成年人蜕变 Puberty can often be a confusing time
这是一个充满困惑的时期 for a young adolescent flowering into manhood.
不对 它正被其他微型机器人吸引 No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots,
但这是不可能的 but that’s impossible.
其他微型机器人都被那场大火毁掉了 They were destroyed in the fire.
这破玩意儿一定坏掉了 Dumb thing’s broken.
你的小机器人想去某个地方 Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
是吗 Oh, yeah?
不如你去看看它想去哪呢 Why don’t you find out where it’s trying to go?
这能让你的青春期情绪波动平稳下来吗 Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?
毫无疑问 Absolutely.
大白 Baymax?
大白 Baymax?
大白 Baymax?
搞什么 What?
小宏 嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hiro? Hey, Aunt Cass!
你终于起床出门… Wow. You’re up and…
是的 我觉得是时候了 Yeah! I figured it was time.
你是去学校注册吗 Are you registering for school?
是的 Yes.
我考虑了你的话 觉得很受启发 I thought about what you said. Really inspired me.
宝贝 这太棒了 Oh, honey, that’s so great.
好吧 Okay,
今晚吃大餐 special dinner tonight.
我去腌点鸡翅 I’ll whip up some chicken wings.
你懂的 用那种让你吃一口头皮发麻的辣酱 You know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces numb.
没问题 听起来不错 太棒了 Okay, sounds good. Great!
再抱一下 Last hug.
大白 Baymax!
大白 嘿 Baymax! Hey!
小心点儿 Watch it!
大白 Baymax!
大白 Baymax!
你疯了吗 你在干什么 Are you crazy? What are you doing?
我找到你的小机器人要去的地方了 I have found where your tiny robot wants to go.
跟你说了 它坏掉了 它不是想去某个… I told you, it’s broken. It’s not trying to go…
锁上了 Locked.
那边有扇窗户 There is a window.
请小心 Please exercise caution.
从这样的高度坠落可能导致身体损伤 A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
糟了 Oh, no.
请允许我排点气 Excuse me while I let out some air.
排完了 Are you done?
是的 Yes.
还要再花点时间充气 It will take me a moment to re inflate.
好吧 小声点就好 Fine, just keep it down.
我的微型机器人 My microbots?
有人在批量生产它们 Someone’s making more.
小宏 Hiro?
你把我吓出心脏病了 You gave me a heart attack!
我手上装了心脏除颤器 所有人退开 My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear.
停 停 停 这只是打个比方 Stop, stop, stop! It’s just an expression.
哦 不 Oh, no.
快跑 Run!
快跟上 Oh, come on!
我移动缓慢 I am not fast.
呵呵 确实 Yeah, no kidding!
快跑 快跑 跟上 Go! Go! Come on.
把门踢开 Kick it down!
用拳头砸 Then punch it!
快跑 快跑 Go! Go!
快一点 跑 跑 跑 Oh, come on! Go, go, go!
下去 Move it!
快点 Come on!
不 不 No, no.
快点 从窗户出去 Come on! The window!
吸气 Suck it in!
大白 Baymax!
小宏 Hiro?
快点 我们快离开这里 Come on, let’s get out of here.
走 快点 Go! Hurry!
好吧 让我把事情捋清楚 All right, let me get this straight.
一个戴着歌舞伎面具的男子 A man in a kabuki mask attacked you,
操纵一支会飞的迷你机器人军团 袭击了你们 with an army of miniature flying robots.
是”微型机器人” “Microbots.”
微型机器人 没错 Microbots. Yeah.
他通过一个神经传感器用意念控制它们 He was controlling them telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter.
所以 歌舞伎先生用超能力 So, Mr. Kabuki was using ESP
袭击了你和气球人 to attack you and balloon man.
你的会飞的机器人被盗后 你报警了吗 Did you file a report when your flying robots were stolen?
没有 我以为它们已经被烧毁了 No. I thought they were all destroyed.
听着 我知道这一切有点不可思议 但是大白也在现场 Look, I know it sounds crazy, but Baymax was there, too.
告诉他 是的 警官 Tell him. Yes, Officer.
他说的句句属实 He’s telling the truth.
这是… 你这是怎么了 What the… What’s wrong with you?
电量不足 Low battery.
努力集中精力 Try to keep it together.
我叫健康 你的私人大白伴侣 I’m healthcare, your personal Baymax companion.
小子 我们还是给你父母打个电话 Kid, how about we call your parents
让他们过来一趟吧 什么 and get them down here? What?
在这张纸上写上你的名字和电话 我们会… Write your name and number down on this piece of paper, and we can…
我必须把你弄回家充电 I’ve gotta get you home to your charging station.
你还能走吗 Can you walk?
我将对你进行扫描 扫描完毕 I will scan you now. Scan complete.
健康护理 Healthcare.
好了 Okay.
如果阿姨问起来 就说我们一天都在学校 明白吗 If my aunt asks, we were at school all day. Got it?
我们从一扇窗户跳了出去 We jumped out a window.
不 别出声 No! Quiet!
我们从一扇窗户跳了出去 We jumped out a window.
你不能把这个告诉卡斯阿姨 You can’t say things like that around Aunt Cass.
小宏 Hiro?
你回来了 亲爱的 You home, sweetie?
对 That’s right.
我听见你的动静了 嗨 I thought I heard you. Hi.
嗨 卡斯阿姨 Hey, Aunt Cass.
看看我的小大学生 Look at my little college man.
快跟我说说今天过得怎么样 I can’t wait to hear all about it!
鸡翅差不多熟了 And wings are almost ready.
耶 Whee!
你能安静点吗 Will you be quiet?
是的 鸡翅 耶 Yeah, wings! Whee!
好了 准备好吃得腮帮子疼吧 All right, get ready to have your face melted.
明天绝对会感觉到后果的 We are gonna feel these things tomorrow.
你懂我的意思吧 You know what I’m saying?
好吧 Okay.
坐下来 跟我说说 Sit down. Tell me everything.
事情是这样的 因为我注册得太晚了 The thing is that, since I registered so late,
很多学校的功课都落下了 我得抓紧赶上 I’ve got a lot of school stuff to catch up on.
什么声音 What was that?
是麻糬 Mochi.
那只讨厌的猫 That darn cat.
至少拿一盘回屋边吃边学 好吗 At least take a plate for the road, okay?
别学得太… 谢谢你的理解 Don’t work too… Thanks for understanding.
毛茸茸的小宝贝 毛茸茸的小宝贝 Hairy baby. Hairy baby.
好吧 起来 All right, come on.
我是健康 你的私人大白伴侣 I’m healthcare, your personal Baymax companion.
一只脚一只脚进去 One foot in front of the other.
真是搞不懂啊 This doesn’t make any sense.
泰迪 Tadashi.
什么 What?
泰迪 Tadashi.
泰迪走了 Tadashi’s gone.
他什么时候回来 When will he return?
大白 他死了 He’s dead, Baymax.
泰迪的健康状况非常棒 Tadashi was in excellent health.
配合合理的饮食锻炼 他应该能活得很久 With a proper diet and exercise, he should have lived a long life.
是啊 他应该能活得很久 Yeah, he should have.
但是发生了一场火灾… But there was a fire and…
现在 他离开了 Now, he’s gone.
泰迪就在这里 没有 Tadashi is here. No.
人们都说只要我们心里记得他 People keep saying he’s not really gone.
他就不会真正离开 As long as we remember him.
可心里还是会痛 It still hurts.
我没有检测到任何物理性损伤 I see no evidence of physical injury.
这是另一种伤痛 It’s a different kind of hurt.
你是我的病人 You are my patient.
我想帮助你 I would like to help.
这个你可治不了 伙计 You can’t fix this one, buddy.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
我在下载治疗情绪失落的数据库 I am downloading a database on personal loss.
数据库下载完毕 Database downloaded.
治疗方法包括与朋友 爱人多联系 Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones.
我现在就联系他们 I am contacting them now.
不 不 不 我… 别这么做 No, no, no! I… Don’t do that.
已经与你的朋友们取得联系 Your friends have been contacted.
不可理喻 Unbelievable.
你这又是干什么 Now, what are you doing?
其他治疗方法包括表达同情和给予身体安慰 Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance.
我没事 真的 I’m okay. Really.
没事的 没事的 你会好起来的 You will be all right. There, there.
谢谢 大白 Thanks, Baymax.
我对那场火灾感到难过 I am sorry about the fire.
没什么 那是一场意外事故 It’s okay. It was an accident.
除非… Unless…
除非那并不是一场意外 Unless it wasn’t.
在作品展上 At the showcase,
那个戴面具的人偷了我的微型机器人 然后… that guy in the mask stole my microbots. And…
放火掩饰这一切 And then set the fire to cover his tracks.
他要为泰迪的死负责 He’s responsible for Tadashi.
我们一定要抓住这家伙 We gotta catch that guy.
它活过来了 It’s alive!
它活过来了 它活过来了 它活过来了 It’s alive, it’s alive! It’s alive!
要想抓住那家伙 If we’re gonna catch that guy,
你必须做一些升级 you need some upgrades.
抓住那个戴面具的人能改善你的情绪状态吗 Will apprehending the man in the mask improve your emotional state?
当然 Absolutely.
先解决你的行动问题 Let’s work on your moves.
然后 给你的身体加点防护 Now, let’s take care of this.
我有一些担心 I have some concerns.
这身盔甲可能破坏了我无害的 适于拥抱的身体设计 This armor may undermine my non threatening, huggable design.
要的就是这个 伙计 That’s kind of the idea, buddy.
你看起来酷毙了 You look sick.
我不会暴毙 我是机器人 I cannot be sick. I am a robot.
打个比方而已 It’s just an expression.
数据传输完毕 Data transfer complete.
我不明白 空手道为何能让我变成更好的健康伴侣 I fail to see how karate makes me a better healthcare companion.
你想不想让我保持健康 You want to keep me healthy, don’t you?
来一拳 Punch this.
太棒了 捶拳 Yes! Hammerfist!
侧踢 Side kick!
手刀 Knifehand!
后踢 Back kick!
小熊软糖 Gummy bears!
太棒了 Yes!
太棒了 顶拳 Yeah! Fist bump!
我的格斗数据库里没有”顶拳”招数 “Fist bump” is not in my fighting database.
不 这不是格斗招数 No, this isn’t a fighting thing.
是人们觉得兴奋时 It’s what people do sometimes
会做的动作 when they’re excited or pumped up.
就是这样子 Hey, now you’re getting it.
我会把”顶拳”添加到我的医疗护理数据库里 I will add “fist bump” to my care giving matrix.
好了 咱们去抓住那个家伙吧 All right. Let’s go get that guy.
快来 Come on!
抓住他 大白 Get him, Baymax!
我们来晚了 We’re too late.
你的小机器人想去某个地方 Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.
来吧 Come on.
饭后一小时内不能游泳 Always wait one hour after eating before swimming.
快走 Come on!
你的心跳正急剧加速… Your heart rate has increased dramatic…
好了 大白 该是这些升级派上用场的时候了 Okay, Baymax, time to use those upgrades.
小宏 不 不 不 Hiro? No, no, no!
快离开这儿 快 Get out of here! Go!
伙计 你在这里干嘛 Dude, what are you doing out here?
没事 就是来这里散散步 Nothing! Just out for a walk.
缓解下我的青春期情绪波动 Helps my pubescent mood swings.
那是大白吗 Is that Baymax?
是的 但是你们真的… Yeah, but you really…
为什么他穿着碳纤维的内裤 Why is he wearing carbon fiber underpants?
我还会空手道 I also know karate.
你们真的该走了 You guys need to go.
不 别赶我们走 小宏 我们是来找你的 No, don’t push us away, Hiro. We’re here for you.
这就是大白联系我们的原因 That’s why Baymax contacted us.
痛失所爱的人 Those who suffer a loss,
需要朋友和亲人的支持陪伴 require support from friends and loved ones.
好吧 可是我… Okay, but I…
有谁愿意先来分享自己的想法 Who would like to share their feelings first?
我来 唔 I’ll go. Okay.
我叫弗雷德 我已经有30天没… My name is Fred, and it has been 30 days since my last…
我的妈妈咪啊 Holy mother of Megazon!
只有我能看见这玩意吗 Am I the only one seeing this?
哦 天啊 不要啊 Oh, my gosh! Oh, no!
快撤 Go!
大白 抓住他 Baymax, get him!
不 不 不 不 不 你在做什么 No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?
我在救你 I’m saving your life.
大白可以搞定那家伙的 Baymax can handle that guy!
哦 不 Oh, no.
芥末无疆 Wasabi!
再见 Goodbye!
小宏 解释 立刻 Hiro. Explanation. Now.
就是那个人偷了我的微型机器人 放了火 He stole my microbots. He started the fire.
我不知道他是谁 I don’t know who he is!
大白 飞拳攻 Baymax, palm heel strike!
向左急转 Hard left!
面具 黑衣… That mask, the black suit…
我们正遭受超级大坏蛋的攻击 伙计们 We’re under attack from a super villain, people!
这酷毙了不是吗 I mean, how cool is that?
虽然确实可怕 可同时也很酷啊 I mean, it’s scary, obviously. But how cool!
停下来干嘛 Why are we stopped?
有红灯 The light’s red!
逃命的时候还管什么红灯 There are no red lights in a car chase!
他为什么要追杀我们 Why is he trying to kill us?
你为什么要追杀我们 Why are you trying to kill us?
他是那种典型的坏人 想要杀人灭口 It’s classic villain. We’ve seen too much!
别轻易下结论 Let’s not jump to conclusions.
说不定他并不想干掉我们 We don’t know he’s trying to kill us.
小心车子 Car!
他确实想干掉我们 He’s trying to kill us!
你还打了转向灯 Did you just put your blinker on?
转向的时候必须打啊 You have to indicate your turn!
这可是法律规定的 It’s the law!
够了 That’s it.
停车 Stop the car!
大白和我可以搞定那个家伙的 Baymax and I can take this guy!
乘车系好安全带 发生意外防伤害 Seatbelts save lives.
每次都要记得扣好 Buckle up, every time.
你在干嘛 你在干嘛 What are you doing? What are you doing?
我们甩掉那货了吗 当心 Did we lose him? Look out!
大白 抓紧了 Baymax, hold on!
我们要死了 我们能逃脱的 We’re not gonna make it! We’re gonna make it!
成功了 太棒了 We made it! Yes!
就知道我们能逃脱的 I told you we’d make it!
你的伤口需要处理 Your injuries require my attention.
而且你的体温偏低 And your body temperatures are low.
我们得离开这儿 We should get out of here.
我有一个好去处 I know a place.
我们这是在哪儿 Where are we?
弗雷德 Fred.
你这是要去哪儿 Where are you going?
欢迎大家光临”寒舍” Welcome to mi casa.
中文里是”前门”的意思 That’s French for “front door.”
才不是呢 It’s really not.
听着 傻蛋 Listen, nitwit.
我们才刚逃离那个戴面具的疯子 A lunatic in a mask just tried to kill us.
本小姐现在可没心情… I’m not in the mood for any…
欢迎回来 弗雷德里克主人 Welcome home, Master Frederick.
希斯克利夫老兄 Heathcliff, my man!
进来吧 伙计们 这里很安全 Come on in, guys. We’ll be safe in here.
来一个 Gimme some.
弗雷德 Freddie,
这真是你家吗 this is your house?
我还以为你每天都睡桥底下呢 I thought you lived under a bridge.
好吧 严格上来说 这房子是我父母的 Well, technically, it belongs to my parents.
他们正在某个家族岛屿上渡假 They’re on a vacay on the family island.
什么时候我们也该去那儿玩玩 You know, we should totally go some time. Frolic.
真不敢相信 You gotta be kidding me.
要不是刚被那个带歌舞伎面具的男人攻击 If I wasn’t just attacked by a guy in a kabuki mask,
这绝对是我今天见过的最奇葩的事情 I think this would be the weirdest thing I’ve seen today.
我的大脑视觉区一定恨死我了 My brain hates my eyes for seeing this.
你的体温还是偏低 Your body temperature is still low.
是啊 Yeah.
感觉就像抱着一个温暖的棉花糖 It’s like spooning a warm marshmallow.
真舒服 It’s so nice.
对 太暖和了 Oh, yeah, that’s toasty.
真是个好机器人 Good robot.
你们有谁认得这个标志吗 Does this symbol mean anything to you guys?
我 这是一只鸟 不是这意思 Yes! It’s a bird! No!
那个面具男随身携带着有这个标志的物品 The guy in the mask was carrying something with this symbol on it.
抓住那个面具男有利于改善小宏的情绪状态 Apprehending the man in the mask will improve Hiro’s emotional state.
抓住他 Apprehend him?
我们连他是谁都不知道 We don’t even know who he is.
我有一个推断 I have a theory.
“杀人狂医” “Dr. Slaughter, MD”?
事实上 他是个身价百万的武器设计师 Actually, millionaire weapons designer,
马尔克姆· 查兹蒂克 Malcolm Chazzletick.
“歼灭者” “The Annihilator”?
面具之下 他其实是企业家瑞德·艾克斯沃斯 Behind the mask, industrialist Reid Axworthy.
“冯·德斯特拉克男爵” 咱们还是言归正传吧 “Baron von Destruct”? Just get to the point!
你们还不明白吗 Don’t you guys get it?
那个袭击我们的面具男 The man in the mask who attacked us
必须是… is none other than…
瞧 Voilà!
阿里斯泰·格利 Alistair Krei.
什么 好好想想 What? Think about it.
格利想要你的微型机器人 你拒绝了他 Krei wanted your microbots, and you said no.
但格利那样的人 见好就收不是他的风格 But rules don’t apply to a man like Krei.
不可能 那个人身份地位那么高了 There’s no way. The guy is too high profile.
你们觉得除了他还有谁呢 Then who was that guy in the mask?
我不知道 I don’t know.
我们对那个人一无所知 We don’t know anything about him.
他的血型是Rh阴性AB型 His blood type is AB negative.
胆固醇水平… Cholesterol levels are…
大白 你扫描过他了 Baymax, you scanned him?
我的程序设定为自主评估每个人的健康需求 I am programed to assess everyone’s healthcare needs.
太棒了 Yes!
我可以利用你扫描到的数据来找出那个人 I can use the data from your scan to find him.
那样你得把旧京山每个人都扫描一遍 You’d have to scan everyone in San Fransokyo.
这可能得花上… 一辈子 That might take, I don’t know, forever.
不 不 不 不 我… No, no, no, no. I…
我得换个角度思考 I just have to look for another angle.
想到了 Got it!
我可以在同一时间扫描整座城市 I’ll scan the whole city at the same time.
只要升级下大白的传感器就好了 I just have to upgrade Baymax’s sensor.
事实上 要想抓住这个家伙 Actually, if we’re gonna catch this guy,
我需要把你们所有人都升级了 I need to upgrade all of you.
什么 升级谁 Upgrade who, now?
痛失所爱的人需要朋友和亲人的支持陪伴 Those who suffer a loss require support from friends and loved ones.
好吧 我喜欢这故事的走向 Okay, I like where this is heading!
我们打不过那家伙的 我们只是群书呆子 We can’t go against that guy! We’re nerds!
小宏 我们很想帮你忙 Hiro, we want to help,
可我们只是普通人 but we’re just us.
不 No.
你们可以变得非同寻常 You can be way more.
泰迪是我们最好的朋友 Tadashi Hamada was our best friend.
我们同意加入 We’re in.
感觉到了吗 伙计们 你们感觉到了吗 Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this?
咱们的故事即将上演 Our origin story begins.
我们马上就要成为超级英雄了 We’re gonna be superheroes!
把手抬起来 Arms up.
神经传感器一定就在他的面具上 The neurotransmitter must be in his mask.
只要我们拿到面具 他就没法控制机器人了 We get the mask, and he can’t control the bots.
游戏结束 Game over.

他们说”我们要认清自己” # # They say “We are what we are”

但我们不必当真 # # But we don’t have to be

我是有些糟糕习惯 # # I’m bad behavior

但我会用最好的办法来纠正 # # But I do it in the best way

我会是 # # I’ll be the watcher

永恒之火的守护者 # # Of the eternal flame

我会是 # # I’ll be the guard dog

你狂热梦想的护卫犬 # # Of all your fever dreams

我是那沙漏底部之沙 # # I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass

因为我们会成为那不朽 # # ‘Cause we could be immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

并不会太久 # # Just not for long

并不会太久 # # For long

和我一起永远厮守 # # Live with me forever now

拉下那黑色的帷幕 # # Pull the blackout curtains down

并不会太久 并不会太久 # # Just not for long For long

我们会成为那不朽 # # We could be immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

有时拥有 # # Sometimes the only payoff

信仰的唯一回报 # # For having any faith

就是遭遇反复考验 # # Is when it’s tested again

即便如此 每一天 # # And again Every day

我仍将你的过去 # # I’m still comparing your past

比作我的未来 # # To my future

因为我们会成为那不朽 # # ‘Cause we could be immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

并不会太久 并不会太久 # # Just not for long. For long

超级跳跃 Super Jump!
超级跳跃 Super Jump!

和我一起永远厮守 # # And live with me forever now

拉下那黑色的帷幕 # # Pull the blackout curtains down

我能喷火了 # 并不会太久 # I breathe fire. # Just not for long #

并不会太久 # # For long

我们会成为那不朽 # # We could be immortals Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

那不朽 # # Immortals

我好喜欢它 I love it!
还不错 Not bad.
有谁的衣服耸上去了吗 Anybody else’s suit riding up on them?
嘿 伙计们 Hey, guys!
过来看看 Check this out.
我要郑重向你们介绍 I’d like to introduce,
大白二代 Baymax 2.0.
他看起来真不错 He’s glorious.
大家好 Hello.
打住 专心点 Hold up. Focus.
老兄 让他们见识见识你的本事 Show ’em what you got, buddy.
拳头 向他们展示展示你的拳头 The fist, show them the fist.
不 不是这个 No, not that.
是那个 另外那个 The thing, the other thing.
火箭拳让弗雷德好开心 Rocket fist make Freddie so happy!
他的新功能还远远不止这一个 That’s just one of his new upgrades!
大白 翅膀 Baymax, wings.
不是吧 No way!
推进器 Thrusters.
我不明白 飞行为何能 I fail to see how flying
让我变成更好的健康伴侣 makes me a better healthcare companion.
我不明白你为什么不觉得这一切帅呆了 I fail to see how you fail to see that it’s awesome!
开足马力 Full thrust.
稳住 哥们 Steady, big guy.
好了 我们慢慢来 Look, let’s just take this slow.
向上 向上 向上 Up, up, up, up, up!
推进 推进 推进 Thrust, thrust, thrust!
动力太足了 太足了 Too much thrust! Too much thrust!
过头了 Too much thrust!
不 不 不 不要 No, no, no, no!
重新启动 重新启动 Back on! Back on!
启动 快 快 On! On! On!
飞咯… Zoom…
向上 上 上 上 Go up! Up, up, up!
向上 Up!
天呐 Oh, man!
或许… 或许今天到这就可以了 Maybe… Maybe enough flying for today.
你觉得呢 What do you say?
你的神经递质水平正在持续上升 Your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily.
这意味着 Which means what?
治疗是有效的 The treatment is working.
不 Oh, no!
不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no!
哇哦 大白 Whoa, Baymax!
太棒了 Yes!
耶 Yeah!
酷 Yes!
这简直… That was…
这简直… That was…
酷毙了 Sick.
打个比方而已 It is just an expression.
对… 没错 伙计 That’s… That’s right, buddy.
我再也不搭公车了 I am never taking the bus again.
你的情绪状态已经得到改善 Your emotional state has improved.
如果你说你对我的照顾感到满意 我就可以休眠了 I can deactivate if you say you are satisfied with your care.
什么 What?
不 我不想要你休眠 No, I don’t want you to deactivate.
我们还要找到那个家伙 We still have to find that guy.
激活超级感应器 So, fire up that super sensor.
功能升级 Functionality improved.
扫描范围提升1000% 1000% increase in range.
我发现了一个匹配源… I have found a match…
就在那个岛上 on that island.
碉堡了的视野 是啊 如果我… Killer view. Yeah. If I…
如果我没有恐高症的话 If I wasn’t terrified of heights,
我可能会喜欢这样 I’d probably love this.
但是我恐高 所以我实在不喜欢 But I’m terrified of heights, so I don’t love it.
那里 大白 把我们送过去 There. Baymax, take us in.
太棒了 Awesome!
我们队伍的首次集体着陆 Our first landing together as a team.
伙计们 来啊 Guys, come on.
“隔离区” “Quarantine”?
你们知道 “隔离区” 代表什么吗 Do you people know what “quarantine” means?
“隔离区” 是一类 “Quarantine.” Enforced isolation
防止可能致病或致死的污染源扩散 to prevent contamination that could lead to disease,
而强制性隔离的区域 or, in some cases, death.
这上面有个骷髅头 There’s a skull face on this one.
骷髅头 A skull face!
时刻准备好 Be ready.
他可能出现在任何地方 He could be anywhere.
开火 Fire!
喷火 喷火 Spitting fire! Spitting fire!
那是只鸟 That was a bird.
好吧 至少我们知道这些玩意都能用 Well, at least we know our gear works.

六个勇敢无畏的朋友 # # Six intrepid friends

由弗雷德带领 # # Led by Fred

队长弗雷德 # # Their leader, Fred

弗雷德的天使 # # Fred’s Angels

弗雷德的天使 # # Fred’s Angels

他们身携太阳的能量 # # Harnessing the power of the sun

和阁楼里发现的古老护身符 # # With the ancient amulet They found in the attic

护身符是绿色的 # The amulet is green

有可能是绿宝石 # # It’s probably an emerald

弗雷德 当心我直接在你脸上来道激光 Fred, I will laser hand you in the face.
伙计们 Guys.
有他的迹象吗 大白 Any sign of him, Baymax?
这里的建筑结构干扰了我的感应器 This structure is interfering with my sensor.
好极了 机器人坏掉了 Perfect. The robot’s broken.
伙计们 来看看这里 Guys, you might want to see this.
你觉得这是什么 天才 What do you think it is, genius?
我不确定 但是看那里 I’m not sure. But look.
小宏 Hiro.
是格利 Krei.
没错 That’s right.
我们奉命实现不可能完成的任务 We were asked to do the impossible.
这就是我们的成果 That’s what we did.
我们重新定义了运输的固有概念 We’ve reinvented the very concept of transportation.
朋友们 允许我隆重介绍 “默雀项目” Friends, I present Project Silent Sparrow.
将军 可否借用 General, may I?
魔术帽 Magic hat!
瞬间传送 Teleportation.
物质在空间中的瞬时转移 The transport of matter instantaneously through space.
再也不是科幻小说了 Not science fiction anymore.
但我们花费数以亿计的税款 可不是为了 Now, we didn’t spend billions of tax dollars
传送帽子的 to teleport hats.
女士们先生们 欢迎见证历史的诞生 Ladies and gentlemen, you’re here to witness history.
准备好兜一圈了吗 艾比盖尔 Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?
我们邀请了那么多人 We’ve invited all these people.
不妨给他们看场表演 Might as well give ’em a show.
发射倒计时30秒 T minus 30 seconds to launch.
29… 28… 这里是阿尔戈号 29… 28… This is Argo.
船舱准备就绪 27… Capsule’s in position. 27…
先生 我们在磁约束场内检测到轻微紊乱 Sir, we’ve picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field.
格利先生 有问题吗 Mr. Krei, is there a problem?
没 没有问题 No. No problem.
这是参数范围内的波动 It’s well within the parameters.
向前推进 Let’s move forward.
三… 二… 一… 3… 2… 1…
座舱减压完成 Cabin pressure is go.
舱体发射 Pod engaged.
磁场缺口 立刻中止 Field breach! Abort!
我们无法追踪到舱体位置 We’ve lost all contact with the pod.
哦 不 Oh, no.
设备要解体了 飞行员消失了 It’s breaking up! The pilot is gone.
二号传送门失灵 Portal two is down.
磁约束场失灵 The magnetic containment field’s down!
格利 立刻关闭设备 Krei, shut it down now!
我要将这座岛彻底封闭 I want this island sealed off!
政府终止了格利的实验 The government shut down Krei’s experiment.
而他准备利用微型机器人把他的机器偷回来 And he’s using your microbots to steal his machine back.
格利就是那个戴着面具的家伙 Krei is the guy in the mask.
哦 不 Oh, no.
大白 带我们出去 Baymax, get us out of here.
去拿神经传感器 Go for the transmitter.
就在他面具后面 Behind his mask.
大白 Baymax!
好吧 有什么计划 All right, what’s the plan?
轮到弗雷德大展身手啦 It’s Fred time.
超级跳跃 Super Jump!
无敌粉碎 Gravity Crush!
重重着陆 Falling hard.
严肃点 计划是什么 Seriously, what is the plan?
拿到面具 我跟着你走 Get the mask. Right behind you.
说真的 计划是什么 For real, what is the plan?
嘿 Hey!
嘿 Hey!
想来段舞吗 面具男 You want to dance, masked man?
来和这对玩意儿好好跳一场吧 ‘Cause you’ll be dancing with these.
交出面具 不然让你尝尝这一招的厉害 Hand over the mask, or you’ll get a taste of this!
还有这招 And a little bit of that!
嘿 我干的不赖 Hey! I did all right.
你就这点本事 Is that all you got?
这样也行 You got that, too?
再来瞧瞧火焰的威力 It’s back into the fire!
游戏结束了 格利 It’s over, Krei.
卡拉汉教… 教授 Pro… Professor Callaghan?
那场爆炸… The explosion…
你已经死了 You died.
不 我操纵了你的微型机器人 No. I had your microbots.
可是 泰迪 But, Tadashi.
你眼睁睁地看着他送死 You just let him die.
把面具交出来 小宏 Give me the mask, Hiro.
他冲进火场是为了救你 He went in there to save you!
那是他的错 That was his mistake!
大白 灭了他 Baymax, destroy.
我的程序设定不允许我伤害人类 My programing prevents me from injuring a human being.
现在不是了 Not anymore.
小宏 这不是… Hiro, this is not what…
去吧 大白 灭了他 Do it, Baymax! Destroy him!
不 住手 大白 No! Stop, Baymax!
不要 住手 他要逃跑了 No, stop! He’s getting away!
大白 Baymax!
我的医疗护理协议遭到了损坏 My healthcare protocol has been violated.
我对可能造成的不幸表示歉意 I regret any distress I may have caused.
你怎么能这么做 我差点就得手了 How could you do that? I had him!
你刚才的所作所为 我们绝不会参与 What you just did, we never signed up for.
我们说过我们会抓住那个家伙 We said we’d catch the guy.
仅此而已 That’s it.
我就不应该让你们来帮我 I never should have let you help me!
大白 找到卡拉汉 Baymax, find Callaghan.
我的增强扫描仪受损了 My enhanced scanner has been damaged.
翅膀 Wings.
小宏 这不是计划的内容 Hiro, this isn’t part of the plan.
起飞 Fly!
小宏 Hiro!
你的血压在上升 Your blood pressure is elevated.
你好像很痛苦 You appear to be distressed.
我很好 I’m fine!
好了 有效果吗 There. Is it working?
我的传感器可以正常运作了 太好了 My sensor is operational. Good.
然后来把… Then let’s get…
怎么回事 What?
你打算移除我的健康护理芯片吗 Are you going to remove my healthcare chip?
没错 打开 Yes. Open!
我的目标是治愈疾病和伤痛 My purpose is to heal the sick and injured.
大白 打开你的接入端口 Baymax, open your access port.
你想要我彻底杀死卡拉汉教授吗 Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?
打开它 Just open!
杀死卡拉汉教授能改善你的情绪状态吗 Will terminating Professor Callaghan improve your emotional state?
是的 不 我不知道 Yes! No! I don’t know!
打开端口 Open your access!
这是泰迪想要的吗 无所谓了 Is this what Tadashi wanted? It doesn’t matter!
泰迪将我设计成能帮助… Tadashi programed me to aid and…
泰迪已经不在了 Tadashi’s gone!
泰迪不在了 Tadashi’s gone.
泰迪在这呢 Tadashi is here.
不 他没有 No. He’s not here.
泰迪在这里 Tadashi is here.
我是滨田正 This is Tadashi Hamada.
这是我机器人计划的第一次测试 And this is the first test of my robotics project.
你好 我是大白 Hello, I am Baymax.
停 停 停 停 停 停 Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
机器人计划第七次测试 The seventh test of my robotics project.
你好 我… Hello, I…
什么 什么 What? What?
等等 等等 等等 停止 停止扫描 停下来… Wait, wait, wait, stop! Stop scan! Stop…
又是我 滨田正 Tadashi Hamada again,
这是机器人计划第三十三次测试 and this is the 33rd test of my robotics project.
我不会放弃你的 I’m not giving up on you.
你现在还不明白 但是人们需要你 You don’t understand this yet, but people need you.
所以 我们继续工作吧 So, let’s get back to work.
我是滨田正 This is Tadashi Hamada,
这是第八十四次测试 and this is the 84th test.
你怎么说 大块头 What do you say, big guy?
你好 我是大白 Hello, I am Baymax,
你的私人健康伴侣 your personal healthcare companion.
成功了 It works.
成功了 It works!
太棒了 你… 你成功了 This is amazing! You… You work!
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 I knew it! I knew it! I knew it.
我就知道 噢 你成功了 太不可思议了 太不… I knew it. Oh, you work. I can’t believe it! I can’t…
好 好 来 重要时刻到了 Okay. All right, big moment, here.
扫描我 Scan me.
神经递质水平提高 Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.
说明你很高兴 This indicates that you are happy.
的确 我是真的高兴 I am. I really am.
噢 老兄 等着我弟弟来看你 Oh, man. Wait till my brother sees you.
你会帮助到很多人 老兄 You’re gonna help so many people, buddy.
成千上万人 So many.
今天先这样吧 我对你的照顾感到满意 That’s all for now. I am satisfied with my care.
谢谢 大白 Thank you, Baymax.
太对不起了 I’m so sorry.
我和我哥哥还是不一样 I guess I’m not like my brother.
小宏 Hiro.
伙计们 我… 我… Guys, I… I…
我们去抓卡拉汉 We’re going to catch Callaghan,
这回 要换个正确的方法 and, this time, we’ll do it right.
但下次别把小伙伴丢在瘆得慌的岛上行么 But maybe don’t leave your team stranded on a spooky island next time.
哦 天啊 没关系啦 Oh, man. Nah, it’s cool.
希斯克利夫开私人直升机来接的我们 Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper.
小宏 我们找到这个 你应该看看 Hiro, we found something you should see.
你差点把我们都害死 You almost got us all killed!
格利 都是你 Krei! You did this!
你明知设备还没有准备好 You knew it wasn’t ready!
卡拉汉 他也在 Callaghan? He was there?
他以前多么善良 发生了什么 He was such a good man. What happened?
不知道 I don’t know.
答案一定就在这儿 But the answer’s here somewhere.
等等 停 Wait, wait! Stop.
他在这儿 There he is.
跟那个飞行员 With the pilot.
等下 Hang on.
我们邀请了那么多人… We’ve invited all these people…
飞行员是卡拉汉的女儿 The pilot was Callaghan’s daughter.
卡拉汉怪罪格利 Callaghan blames Krei.
这是个复仇计划 This is a revenge story.
那么 我们还等什么 So, what are we waiting for?
全部竣工了 It’s all set up.
这所美丽的新校园是我毕生梦想的实现 This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream.
但任何一次成功之旅 But none of this would’ve been possible
都免不了经受颠簸 without a few bumps in the road.
挫折让我们强大 带我们走向 Those setbacks made us stronger, and set us on the path
辉煌的未来 to a bright future.
那是什么 What is that?
什么 挫折 What? Setback?
我女儿就是个”挫折” Was my daughter a “setback”?
卡拉汉 你不是… Callaghan! But you…
你女儿 那… Your daughter, that…
那是个意外 That was an accident.
不 你知道它不安全 No! You knew it was unsafe.
你的自大 害死了我女儿 My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.
你要做什么 What are you doing?
你把艾比盖尔送进那台机器 你夺走了我的一切 You took everything from me when you sent Abigail into that machine.
现在我要拿走你的一切 Now I’m taking everything from you.
不 No!
不要 不要 你不能 No! No! You can’t!
你将亲眼看着你建造的一切消失殆尽 You’re going to watch everything you’ve built disappear.
然后 就轮到你 Then, it’s your turn.
卡拉汉教授 Professor Callaghan!
放了他 Let him go!
这是艾比盖尔想要的吗 Is this what Abigail would’ve wanted?
艾比盖尔已经不在了 Abigail is gone!
这改变不了什么 相信我 我了解 This won’t change anything. Trust me, I know.
相信那孩子吧 卡拉汉 Listen to the kid, Callaghan.
求你了 放过我吧 Please, let me go.
你想要什么 我都给你 I’ll give you anything you want!
我只要我女儿活着 I want my daughter back!
去夺走面具 Go for the mask!
大白 Baymax!
开始战斗 Leaping into action!
哦 不要 Oh, no!
这里好挤… Getting a little tight.
不 他太强了 No! He’s too strong!
我出不来了 你打不过他的 There’s no way out! You can’t beat him!
救我 我打不过他 Help! I can’t beat him.
小宏 Hiro!
小宏 小宏 救我 Hiro? Hiro? Help!
有办法了 小宏 That’s it! Hiro.
我知道怎么对付他了 小宏 I know how to beat him. Hiro.
听我说 Listen up!
动动你们聪明的脑袋 Use those big brains of yours
想想办法 and think your way around the problem.
换个角度思考 Look for a new angle.
我的胳膊 再也拉不动了 My arms! They can’t go any further!
等等 不就件外套么 Wait a second, it’s a suit.
嗨 广告牌老弟 Hello, sign.
想不想来转几圈 Care to go for a little spin?
双旋转 Double spin!
后回旋 Behind the back spin!
耶 Yeah!
耶 Yeah!
大白 Baymax!
小宏 Hiro.
我爱死那个机器人了 I love that robot!
好 换个策略 别管那面具 Okay, new plan. Forget the mask.
把微型机器人弄散 传送门会把它们吸走 Take out the bots. They’ll get sucked up into the portal.
这才叫计划 Now that is a plan!
哈妮 弗雷德 给点掩护 Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?
这还用问么 Like you have to ask.
开始吧 弗雷德 Let’s do this, Freddie!
烟雾罩 Smokescreen!
准备好 Ready and
冲下去 dive!
哇哦 这儿的重力有点怪 伙计们 Whoa, the gravity’s getting a little weird here, guys!
等等 Wait.
试试这招 Let’s use this!
狂怒绿刃 These are green blades of fury!
预备 冲上去 Warm and up!
双牌旋转 Double sign spin.
牌老弟发火了 Now my signs are on fire!
这才叫化学反应 Now that’s a chemical reaction!
后踢 手刀 抡拳 Back kick. Knifehand. Roundhouse.
锤拳 Hammerfist.
到此为止 This ends now!
你的微型机器人好像用完了 Looks like you’re out of microbots.
什么 What?
大白 Baymax!
不 No!
我们的程序设定不允许我伤害人类 Our programing prevents us from injuring a human being.
不过呢 要拿走这个 But we’ll take that.
传送门还开着 必须关掉它 It’s still on! We have to shut it down!
关不掉 约束场正在失效 We can’t! The containment field is failing.
传送门会自己裂开 The portal is gonna tear itself apart!
我们必须离开这儿 马上 We need to get out of here, now!
大白 Baymax!
我的传感器检测到生命迹象 My sensor is detecting signs of life.
什么 就在那儿 What? Coming from there.
是个女性 The life signs are female.
她似乎处于深度休眠状态 She appears to be in hyper sleep.
卡拉汉的女儿 她还活着 Callaghan’s daughter. She’s still alive.
艾比盖尔 Abigail.
我们去救她 Let’s go get her.
传送门会越来越不稳定 你做不到的 The portal is destabilizing. You’ll never make it.
她活着 就在里面 She’s alive in there.
总得有人去救 Someone has to help.
你觉得呢 伙计 What do you say, buddy?
飞行让我成为更好的健康伴侣 Flying makes me a better healthcare companion.
小心 到处都是格利科技的残骸 Careful! There’s Krei Tech debris everywhere.
当心 Look out!
我已经定位患者 I have located the patient.
抓紧时间 Hurry!
走 伙计 我们带她回家 Come on, buddy, let’s get her home.
我给你指路 出发 I’ll guide you out of here. Let’s go!
向右 Veer right!
好的 靠左 Okay, to the left.
右急转 Hard right!
先往上 再向下 Up and over.
好的 匀速 小心 Okay, level off. Easy.
飞得太漂亮了 Nice flying!
就快出去了 Almost there!
大白 Baymax!
大白 Baymax!
我的推进器坏了 My thrusters are inoperable.
来 抓牢 Just grab hold.
还有一个办法能送你们安全离开 There is still a way I can get you both to safety.
在你说”我对你的照顾感到满意”前 我是无法休眠的 I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care.
不 不 不 不 等等 那你呢 No, no, no, no. Wait. What about you?
你是我的患者 大白 You are my patient. Baymax.
我唯一关心的是你的健康 Your health is my only concern.
不要说了 我一定能想出… Stop! I’m gonna figure out…
你对我的照顾满意吗 Are you satisfied with your care?
不 一定有办法的 No. There’s gotta be another way.
我不会把你留在这里 我一定能想出办法的 I’m not gonna leave you here. I’ll think of something.
没有时间了 There is no time.
你对我的照顾满意吗 Are you satisfied with your care?
求你了 不要… Please! No…
我不能再失去你 I can’t lose you, too.
小宏 Hiro,
我会一直陪伴着你 I will always be with you.
我对你的照顾感到满意 I’m satisfied with my care.
是小宏 Hiro!
耶 他们成功了 Yeah! They made it!
大白呢 Baymax?
女士 能听到我吗 你叫什么名字 Miss, can you hear me? What is your name?
我叫艾比盖尔·卡拉汉 Abigail Callaghan.
好的 艾比盖尔 你会没事的 Okay, Abigail, you are gonna be fine.
我们送你去医院 We’re taking you to the hospital.
快走 Move it!
进去 Get in there.
今天 格利科技工业总部 A massive cleanup continues today
大规模的清理工作仍在进行中 at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries.
大批记者蜂拥而来 试图探访那群 Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals
阻止了灾难发生的神秘人物 who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
全旧京山的人都在问 The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking,
“这些英雄是谁 他们现在在哪” “Who are these heroes? And where are they now?”
嘿 嗨 Hey. Hi.
太激动了 It’s so exciting.
嗨 宝贝儿 Hey, sweetie!
好了 Okay.
再抱下 Last hug.
拜拜 Bye!
那会儿我就像… 一边儿去 And just then I was like… Get out of here.
我叫大白 你的私人健康伴侣 I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
你好 小宏 Hello, Hiro.
我们没打算成为超级英雄 We didn’t set out to be superheroes,
可有时候生活就是充满了惊喜 but sometimes life doesn’t go the way you planned.
好在我哥哥想要帮助很多人 The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people,
而我们打算替他实现 and that’s what we’re gonna do.
我们是谁 Who are we?
超能 陆战队
后有彩蛋 请勿走开
老爸 我多希望能跟你分享我的成就 Dad, I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you.
你对我太重要了 老实说 You mean so much to me, and honestly,
你一直呆在岛上度假 I’ve always felt a distance
我总觉得和你有距离 what with you being on the family island all the time,
我只希望你能知道我多么… and I just wish you could see how…
弗雷德 Fred.
儿子 Son.
老爸 Dad?
我正着穿 反着穿 I wear them front, I wear them back.
翻过来穿 再反一下穿 I go inside out, then I go front and back.
老爸 Dad!
我们是该好好聊聊 We have a lot to talk about.

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 超能陆战队 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册