欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

超人特工队1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

这个开了吗? 就这样 Is this on? That’s fine.
我会穿墙破壁,却不会… I can break through walls, I just can’t…
就这样 却不会玩这个 That’s fine. I can’t get this on.
神奇超人… 你有保密的身份吗? Mr. Incredible… Do you have a secret identity?
每个超级英雄都有保密的身份 我还不知道有谁不是这样 Every superhero has a secret identity. I don’t know a single one who doesn’t.
谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢? Who wants the pressure of being super all the time?
我当然有保密的身份啦 Of course I have a secret identity.
你以为会在超市里看见我穿成这样?得了 Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on.
谁愿意用弹力女侠的身份去买东西, 明白我的意思吗? Who’d want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean?
那些女超人,总是想把自己的 保密身份告诉你 Superladies, they’re always trying to tell you their secret identity.
她们觉得可以这样来套近乎 Think it’ll strengthen the relationship or something.
我就说:“姑娘, 我不想知道你那温柔的另一面” I said, “Girl, I don’t want to know about your mild mannered alter ego.”
我是说,你告诉我你是 宇宙无敌超级霹雳小甜甜 I mean, you tell me you’re a super mega ultra lightning babe,
那就行了,我很满意,很满意 that’s all right with me. I’m good. I’m good.
不管你多少次拯救世界 No matter how many times you save the world,
它总是又会陷入危机 it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
有时候我真想叫它消停一下,明白吗? Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know?
只要一会儿,我觉得自己像女佣一样 “我刚刚把这里收拾好 For a little bit. I feel like the maid. “l just cleaned up this mess.
咱们就不能让它干净个十分钟吗?” Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?”
我能理解 I could get to that point.
“劳驾?” 还没结束呢 “Please?” We’re not finished.
有时我觉得我就喜欢平平淡淡 的生活,你明白吗? Sometimes I think I’d just like the simple life, you know?
稍微休息一下,安心养家 Relax a little and raise a family.
退隐江湖?你开玩笑吧? 我正在兴头上呢! Settle down? Are you kidding? I’m at the top of my game!
我可是跻身大人物的行列! 姑娘们,来吧 I’m up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on.
把拯救世界的工作让给男人? 我可不同意 Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so.
我可不同意 I don’t think so.
现在插播一条新闻 We interrupt for a bulletin.
警方正在飞车追捕持枪歹徒 A high speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,
他们沿圣帕布洛大道向北行驶 traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.
单独追捕
好啊,我有时间 Y eah, I’ve got time.
合作追捕 自动驾驶
拦截模式 转换
神奇超人,神奇超人 Mr. Incredible.
怎么了,太太? 我的猫,小喳喳,不肯下来 What is it, ma’am? My cat, Squeaker, won’t come down.
好的,建议您站远点,可能有麻烦 Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.
不会,他很乖的 No, he’s quite tame.
快放手 Let go now.
谢谢你,神奇超人,你又成功了 Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You’ve done it again.
你是最棒的 不,只是刚好来这儿帮忙 You’re the best. No, I’m just here to help.
各单位注意,发生了观光巴士抢劫案… All units. We have a tour bus robbery…
观光巴士抢劫案,我还有时间 Tour bus robbery. I’ve still got time.
警官,太太,小喳喳 Officers. Ma’am. Squeaker.
酷!准备出动! 这是…? Cool! Ready for take off! What the…?
你到底是谁? 我是神奇小子 Who are you supposed to be? I’m lncrediBoy.
什么?不对 What? No.
你是那个追星族俱乐部的孩子 You’re that kid from the fan club.
布洛菲、布洛迪,巴迪!你叫巴迪! Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy!
我叫神奇小子 My name is lncrediBoy.
我一直对你们很和气,跟你们合影 I’ve been nice, I’ve stood for photos,
在你们给我的每张纸上签名,可这… signed every scrap of paper you pushed at me…
啊,不用费心训练我,我知道你的动作 No, don’t worry about training me. I know your moves,
打击犯罪的风格,最喜欢的口头禅 我全知道! crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything!
我是你的头号崇拜者! I’m your number one fan!
喂,喂,等一下! Hey! Hey, wait!
你知道… You know…
…看一个女人钱包里的东西 就可以对她了解许多 …you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse,
不过这也许不是你的目的 but maybe that’s not what you had in mind.
嘿,你瞧… Hey, look…
弹力女侠 Elastigirl.
神奇超人 Mr. Incredible.
那没关系,我已经逮到他了 当然啦,你已经逮到他了 It’s all right. I’ve got him. Sure, you’ve got him.
我只不过替你制住他 没错,你干的 I just took him out for you. Sure, you did.
他的注意力都在我身上 我利用了这一点来做我的工作 His attention was on me. A fact I exploited to do my job.
你是说我的工作吧 你说声谢谢总可以吧 My job, you mean. A simple thank you will suffice.
谢了,可我不需要帮忙 Thanks, but I don’t need any help.
那“女士优先”怎么说? Whatever happened to “ladies first”?
那“男女平等”又怎么说? Well, whatever happened to equal treatment?
喂,是这个小姐先逮到我的 Look, the lady got me first.
好吧,我们可以分摊 我是单干的 Well, we could share, you know. I work alone.
哦,那么我觉得你应该再多点… Well, I think you need to be more…
…弹性 …flexible.
你待会儿有事吗? Are you doing anything later?
我已经和人约好了 I have a previous engagement.
现在,你就呆在这儿吧 Now, you just stay here.
他们一般会在一小时内收拾垃圾的 They usually pick up the garbage in an hour.
嘿,神奇超人! 嘿,寒冰侠! Hey, lncredible! Hey, Frozone!
你还没准备好吗? 我还有时间呢 Shouldn’t you be getting ready? I still got time.
他要跳了 He’s gonna jump!
你把我的骨头弄断了 I think you broke something.
等你接受心理治疗后,会原谅我的 With counseling, I think you’ll come to forgive me.
等一下 Wait a minute.
炸弹魔 Bomb Voyage.
神奇超人
还有神奇小子! And lncrediBoy!
神奇小子? lncrediBoy?
你不想知道我为什么来得这么快吗? 因为我穿了火箭靴 Aren’t you curious about how I get around so fast? I have rocket boots.
回家去,巴迪,快点 什么? Go home, Buddy. Now. What?
蠢小子…
我们能谈谈吗? Can we talk?
你总说要坦诚面对你自己 You always say be true to yourself,
可你没说过是对哪一部分 but you never say which part to be true to.
好了,现在我终于想明白我是谁了 我是你的卫兵… 神奇小子! Well, I’ve finally figured out who I am. I am your ward… IncrediBoy!
可你现在走得太远了,巴迪 And now, you have officially carried it too far, Buddy.
因为我没有超能力,对吗? This is because I don’t have powers, isn’t it?
你知道,不是每个超级英雄都有超能力的 Not every superhero has powers, you know.
没有超能力也可以当超人 You can be super without them.
我发明了这些东西 我能飞,你能飞吗? I invented these. I can fly. Can you fly?
那就飞回家去,巴迪,我是单干的 Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.
给我一次机会就行! 我会让你瞧瞧,我去找警察来 Just give me one chance! I’ll show you. I’ll go get the police.
巴迪,不要! 一会儿就行,真的 Buddy, don’t! lt’ll only take a second, really.
停下!有炸弹! No, stop! There’s a bomb!
放开,你把我的飞行模式搅乱了 Let go, you’re wrecking my flight pattern.
你要是放手我就能飞好! 你就不能…? I can do this if you let go! Will you just…?
我是想帮你!停下! 别抓着我的披风! I’m trying to help! Stop! Let go of my cape!
送这小子回家,一定要让她妈妈 知道他干的好事 Take this one home. And make sure his mom knows what he’s been doing.
我能帮你,你是在铸成大… I can help you. You’re making a mist…
那个跳楼者受伤了,你们派 医护人员了吗? The injured jumper. You sent paramedics?
他们把他带走了 They picked him up.
大楼里的爆炸是炸弹魔干的 The blast in that building was caused by Bomb Voyage
他抢劫金库时被我撞上了 who I caught robbing the vault.
要是我们封锁这一带,也许能逮住他 We might nab him if we set up a perimeter.
他逃掉了? 嗯,是的 He got away? Well, yeah.
都是因为这小淘气 是神奇小子! Skippy here made sure of that. lncrediBoy.
我跟你可没关系! 糟糕,我迟到了 You’re not affiliated with me! Holy smokes, I’m late.
听着,我得马上到别处去 Listen, I’ve gotta be somewhere.
那么炸弹魔呢? 以后再说,我会去抓他的 What about Bomb Voyage? Any other night, I’d go after him,
不过现在我真得走了,别担心 我们会逮到他的!总有一天! but I really gotta go. Don’t worry. We’ll get him! Eventually!
今晚还有时间吧? 你迟到很久了 Is the night still young? You’re very late.
我看起来怎样?还行吧? 面具,你还戴着面具呢 How do I look? Good? The mask. You still got the mask.
好戏开场 Showtime.
罗伯特·帕尔,您愿意让这女子 成为你的合法妻子吗? Robert Parr, will you have this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?
你迟到了 你那时问我待会儿有没有事 You’re late. When you asked if I was doing anything later,
我还没想到是你忘记了 我以为你是在和我开玩笑呢 I didn’t realize you’d forgotten. I thought it was playful banter.
真的是玩笑 你不觉得你把时间留得太紧了吗? It was. Cutting it close, don’t you think?
你需要再多点… 弹性 You need to be more… flexible.
我爱你,可要是我们想让这婚姻美满 I love you, but if we’re gonna make this work,
你就不能光顾着当神奇超人 you’ve gotta be more than Mr. Incredible.
你愿意吗? You know that. Don’t you?
…只要你们二人仍然在世? 我愿意 …so long as you both shall live? I do.
我宣布这对新人结为夫妻 I pronounce this couple husband and wife.
只要我们都还在世 不管发生了什么事 As long as we both shall live. No matter what happens.
嘿,别逗了,我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事? Hey, come on. We’re superheroes. What could happen?
经过一连串令人眼花缭乱的事件 一位超级英雄遭到起诉 In a stunning turn of events, a superhero is being sued
原因是他救了显然不想被搭救的人 for saving someone who, apparently, didn’t want to be saved.
原告奥利弗·桑斯维特 The plaintiff, Oliver Sansweet,
在企图自杀时被神奇超人阻止 who was foiled in his attempted suicide by Mr. Incredible,
他向高级法院提出了针对这位 着名超级英雄的诉讼 has filed suit against the famed superhero in Superior Court.
桑斯维特先生并没有呼救 他不想被人救 Mr. Sansweet didn’t ask to be saved. He didn’t want to be saved.
由于神奇超人的“行动”导致的伤害 The injury received from Mr. Incredible’s “actions”,
令他终日生活在痛苦中 我救了你的命! causes him daily pain. I saved your life!
你不是救了我的命! 你是让我求死不能! You didn’t save my life! You ruined my death.
我的当事人没有意见 My client has no comment.
五天以后,高架铁路事故的受害者 又提出了另一起诉讼 Another suit was filed by victims of the el train accident.
神奇超人的败诉令政府付出了数百万元 Incredible’s court losses cost the government millions.
同时也引发了世界各地数十起 超级英雄诉讼案的风潮 And opened the flood gates for dozens of superhero lawsuits the world over.
现在该让他们的保密身份 成为他们唯一的身份了 It is time for their secret identity to become their only identity.
他们现在要选择是加入我们,还是离开 Time for them to join us, or go away.
迫于巨大的公众压力和没完没了的诉讼 Under public pressure, and the financial burden
带来的巨额财政负担 of an ever mounting series of lawsuits,
政府悄悄启动了超级英雄重新安置案 the government quietly initiated the superhero relocation program.
超人们以往的过失得到了特赦 The supers were granted amnesty from responsibility for past actions,
作为交换条件,他们承诺 再也不充当英雄的角色 in exchange for the promise to never again resume hero work.
昔日英雄今何在? Where are they now?
他们就生活在我们中间 平凡的公民,平凡的英雄 They are living among us. Average citizens, average heroes.
默默无闻,隐姓埋名 继续为世界作着贡献 Quietly and anonymously continuing to make the world a better place.
拒绝?你拒绝我的索赔要求? Denied? You’re denying my claim?
(十五年后) 我不明白,我买了全保的 I don’t understand. I have full coverage.
很抱歉,霍根森太太 I’m sorry, Mrs. Hogenson,
但是我们的义务在第17段已经写明了 but our liability is spelled out in paragraph 1 7.
上面讲得很清楚… 这、这个我付不起 It states clearly… I can’t pay for this.
不好意思,理赔科,鲍勃·帕尔 Excuse me. Claims, Bob Parr.
我是要告诉你一个重大喜讯 I’m calling to celebrate a momentous occasion.
我们现在算是正式住进来了 We’re now officially moved in.
哦,好啊,棒极了,亲爱的 Yeah, well, that’s great, honey.
那么过去三年不算是因为… The last three years don’t count because…
因为我终于拆开了最后一个箱子 现在是正式的了,哈哈哈 Because I finally unpacked the last box. Now, it’s official. Ha, ha, ha.
我们怎么有这么多垃圾? 听着,我在接待一个客户 Why do we have so much junk? Listen, I’ve got a client.
不用说了,拯救世界去吧 一次一张保单,亲爱的 Say no more. Go save the world one policy at a time, honey.
哦!我该去接孩子了,晚上见 Oh! I gotta go pick up the kids. See you tonight.
再见,亲爱的 不好意思,我们说到哪儿了? Bye, honey. Excuse me. Where were we?
我是靠固定收入过日子的 要是你不能帮我 I’m on a fixed income, and if you can’t help me,
我真不知道该怎么办 I don’t know what I’ll do.
好吧,听好了 我是想帮你,可我办不到 All right, listen closely. I’d like to help you, but I can’t.
我很想告诉你拿一份保单的复印件 去找诺玛·威尔考克斯… I’d like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on…
诺玛·威尔考克斯,W l L C O X 在三楼,可我办不到 Norma Wilcox. W l L C O X. On the third floor. But I can’t.
我也不会建议你填写WS2475表格 I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form
然后交到二楼的法律部门 with our legal department on the second floor.
我估计也不会有什么人 能很快帮你解决问题的 I wouldn’t expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter.
我很想帮你,但是我什么也做不了 I’d like to help, but there’s nothing I can do.
哦,谢谢你,年轻人 对不起,太太,我知道你很苦恼! Oh, thank you, young man. Sorry. I know you’re upset!
装作很苦恼 Pretend to be upset.
帕尔! Parr!
你批准了沃克那份保单的赔款! You authorized payment on the Walker policy!
哈夫先生,有人闯进了他们家 Someone broke into their house, Mr. Huph.
他们的保单包含了… 这个我不想知道 Their policy covers… I don’t wanna know about it.
别跟我说这个,跟我说说你是怎么 让咱们公司一直赔钱的 Don’t tell me about it. Tell me how you’re keeping lnsuricare in the black.
告诉我你怎么会给每一个 Tell me how that’s possible, with you writing checks
给你打电话的霉运先生 和苦命小姐写支票的! to every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that gives you a phone call.
上午休息时间结束 上午休息时间结束 Morning break is over. Morning break is over.
很高兴你能来,帕尔太太 I appreciate you coming down here, Mrs. Parr.
这是怎么了?达什做错什么了? What’s this about? Has Dash done something wrong?
他是害群之马,他公然在全班 面前嘲弄我 He’s a disruptive influence and he openly mocks me in front of the class.
他说的 我知道是你干的! He says. Look, I know it’s you!
他在我的椅子上放图钉 你看见是他干的? He puts thumbtacks on my stool. You saw him do this?
哦… 没有亲眼看见 Well… not really. No.
说实话,没有 Actually, not.
哦,那你怎么知道是他干的? Oh, then how do you know it was him?
我藏了一台摄像机 对,这一次我算是逮到他了 I hid a camera. Yeah, and this time, I’ve got him.
看见吗?你们看见吗? See? You see?
你们没看见? You don’t see it?
他动了!就在那儿! He moves! Right there!
等等,等等!就在那儿! Wait, wait! Right there!
就在我坐下去的时候! Right as I’m sitting down!
我不知道他是怎么干的 I don’t know how he does it,
可就在他动以前,那里没有钉子 but there’s no tack before he moves
他一动,就有钉子了 是巧合吗?我不信! and after he moves, there’s a tack. Coincidence? I think not!
伯尼… 别叫我“伯尼” Bernie… Don’t “Bernie” me.
这个小鬼头是坏蛋! This little rat is guilty!
帕尔太太,您和您的儿子可以走了 抱歉给您添麻烦了 You and your son can go now, Mrs. Parr. I’m sorry for the trouble.
你又放他走了?他是坏蛋! You’re letting him go again? He’s guilty!
看他小脸的得意样就知道 坏蛋,我说了,坏蛋! You can see it on his smug little face. Guilty, I say, guilty!
达什,今年你是第三次 给叫到办公室了 Dash, this is the third time this year you’ve been sent to the office.
我们得找个更好的办法 更有建设性的办法 We need to find a better outlet. A more… constructive outlet.
要是你让我去参加运动会,没准就行 Maybe I could, if you’d let me go out for sports.
亲爱的,你知道我们为什么 不能那么做 Honey, you know why we can’t do that.
我保证会有分寸的 我只会赢他们一点点 I promise I’ll slow up. I’ll only be the best by a tiny bit.
达什尔·罗伯特·帕尔 Dashiell Robert Parr,
你是个特别争强好胜的孩子 还有一点爱卖弄 you are an incredibly competitive boy. And a bit of a showoff.
你最禁不起诱惑 The last thing you need is temptation.
你老是说“尽力而为” 可你从来就不是那个意思 You always say, “Do your best.” But you don’t really mean it.
我能尽力的,为什么不让我尽力? Why can’t I do the best that I can do?
亲爱的,如今的世界只要我们 溶入其中 Right now, honey, the world just wants us to fit in,
为了溶入其中,我们就得 像其他所有人一样 and to fit in, we just gotta be like everybody else.
爸爸常说我们有超能力 没什么好难为情的 Dad always said our powers were nothing to be ashamed of.
我们的超能力让我们很特别 人人都很特别,达什 Our powers made us special. Everyone’s special, Dash.
那也就是说没什么人是特别的 Which is another way of saying no one is.
莱丁杰,你上哪儿去? Rydinger, where you headed?
嗨,托尼 嘿 Hi, Tony. Hey.
嘿,托尼,可以帮你拿书吗? 那可有点好笑 Hey, Tony, can I carry your books? That’s kind of funny.
嘿,托尼,你打橄榄球吗? Hey, Tony, do you play football?
托尼,我们去游泳吧 Tony, I thought we were gonna go swimming.
他看了我一眼 He looked at me.
快点,薇奥莱特! Come on, Violet!
可恶的孩子,在车道上放这个… Darn kids. Sitting on the driveway…
哦,好极了 Oh, great.
妈妈 Mom.
你又在做鬼脸 才没有 You’re making weird faces again. No, I’m not.
你做鬼脸了,亲爱的 You make weird faces, honey.
你非得在饭桌上看吗? 啊哈,是的 Do you have to read at the table? Uh huh. Yeah.
小口咬,达什,呀! Smaller bites, Dash. Yikes!
鲍勃,帮这个小肉桶把肉切一下吧? Bob, could you help the carnivore cut his meat.
达什,有什么学校里的事 要跟爸爸说吗? Dash, you have something you wanna tell your father about school?
哦,我们解剖了一只青蛙 达什又给叫到办公室去了 Well, we dissected a frog. Dash got sent to the office again.
很好,很好 不,鲍勃,这不好 Good. Good. No, Bob, that’s bad.
什么? 达什又给叫到办公室去了 What? Dash got sent to the office again.
什么?为什么? 没什么 What?! What for? Nothing.
他在老师的椅子上放图钉… 是在上课的时候 He put a tack on the teacher’s chair… during class.
没人看见,你在录像带上 都很难看出来 Nobody saw me. You could barely see it on the tape.
他们给你拍了录像带可还是 让你逃过了?哇! They caught you on tape and you still got away with it? Whoa!
你准是一直在练,你的动作有多快? You must have been booking. How fast were you going?
我们不是要鼓励他这么干 We are not encouraging this.
没有啊,我只是问有多快… I’m not, I’m just asking how fast…
亲爱的! Honey!
好极了,先是汽车,现在又要 花钱修饭桌… Great. First the car, now I gotta pay to fix the table…
汽车怎么了? What happened to the car?
给,我去拿个新盘子 Here. I’m getting a new plate.
那么你怎么样,小薇?学校里怎样? So, how about you, Vi? How was school?
没什么好说的 你的饭都没动过 Nothing to report. You’ve hardly touched your food.
我不想吃肉糕 哦,今晚又要留下剩饭了 I’m not hungry for meatloaf. Well, it is leftover night.
我们还有肉排、意大利面… 你想要什么? We have steak, pasta… What are you hungry for?
托尼·莱丁杰 闭嘴 Tony Rydinger. Shut up.
好,你真的在想他 我说了闭嘴,你这小臭虫 Well, you are. I said, shut up, you little insect.
她是在想他 别在饭桌上大喊大叫 Well, she is. Do not shout at the table.
亲爱的! 孩子们!听妈妈的话! Honey! Kids! Listen to your mother.
假如我们有托尼糕,她就会吃了 She’d eat if we were having Tony loaf.
好啊! That’s it!
住手! Stop it!
你会变成吐司面包! 别在家里乱跑 You’re gonna be toast! Stop running in the house.
坐下! Sit down!
嘿,不准用超能力场! 是你起的头 Hey, no force fields! You started it.
你坐下!你也坐下! You sit down! You sit down!
薇奥莱特! Violet!
“西蒙·J·帕拉蒂诺 “Simon J. Paladino,
超级英雄权利的长期鼓吹者,失踪了”? Iongtime advocate of superhero rights, is missing”?
激光眼 鲍勃!你该来管管了 Gazerbeam. Bob! It’s time to engage.
做点什么!别光站着! Do something! Don’t just stand there!
我要你插手! 你要我插手? I need you to intervene! You want me to intervene?
好的,我插手了!我插手了! Okay. I’m intervening!
薇奥莱特,放开你弟弟 Violet, let go of your brother.
哈啰? Hello?
去开门 Get the door.
嘿,卢修斯! 嘿,飞毛腿、海伦、小薇、杰杰 Hey, Lucius! Hey, Speedo. Helen, Vi, Jack Jack.
真是贵“冰”来访 哈!这话可真新鲜 lce of you to drop by. Ha! Never heard that one before.
卢修斯! 哇! Lucius! Whoa!
哈哈 噢! Ha, ha. Oh!
我喜欢它碎掉的时候 我会晚点回来 I like it when it shatters. I’ll be back later.
你们两个去哪? 今天星期三 Where are you two going? It’s Wednesday.
保龄球之夜 替我向汉妮问好,卢修斯 Bowling night. Say hello to Honey for me, Lucius.
会的,晚安,海伦,晚安,孩子们 Will do. Good night, Helen. Good night, kids.
别以为你去校长室的事 就这么了结了 Don’t think you’ve avoided talking about the principal’s office.
你爸爸和我还会找你谈话的 Your father and l are still gonna discuss it.
又不是只有我一个人给叫到 办公室去 I’m not the only kid who’s been sent to the office.
别的孩子没有超能力 Other kids don’t have superpowers.
现在,绝对正常… 你知道什么是正常? Now, it’s perfectly normal… What do you know about normal?
这个家里有人知道什么是正常吗? What does anyone in this family know about normal?
等一下,小姑娘 我们都装得很正常,我也想做正常人 Now, wait a minute, young lady. We act normal. I wanna be normal.
可唯一正常的人就是杰杰,他 还不会自己用马桶 The only normal one is Jack Jack, and he’s not even toilet trained.
真好运 Lucky.
我是说做正常人真好 I meant about being normal.
所以我就有大麻烦了 So now I’m in deep trouble.
我是说,要是再来上一道死光 我就要进棺材了 I mean, one more jolt of this death ray and I’m an epitaph.
好在我总算找到了躲的地方 然后无情男爵怎么做? Somehow I managed to find cover. What does Baron Von Ruthless do?
他开始长篇大论 他开始长篇大论 He starts monologuing. He starts monologuing.
他开始发表早就准备好的演讲 说我跟他比起来怎么怎么弱 He starts this prepared speech about how feeble I am compared to him.
说我的失败怎么怎么不可避免 世界很快就是他的了,怎样怎样… How inevitable my defeat is, the world will soon be his. Yada, yada, yada.
没完没了 没完没了 Yammering. Yammering.
这家伙打得我没脾气,而且还说个没完 I mean, the guy has me on a platter, and he won’t shut up.
穆尼西堡,我们接到23 56… 23 56,那是什么? Municiberg, we have a 23 56… 23 56, what is that?
抢劫? 真是倒霉 Robbery? This is just sad.
想去抓强盗吗? 不想 Want to catch a robber? No.
实话跟你说吧,我宁可去打保龄球 Tell you the truth, I’d rather go bowling.
你说,要是我们真的去干我们的 老婆以为我们在干的事情,那不好吗? Look, what if we actually did what our wives think we’re doing?
就算是平衡一下 Just to shake things up.
他不是一个人 那个大块头还和他在一起 He’s not alone. The fat guy’s still with him.
他们一直在说话 They’re just talking.
我们在这里算是干什么? 保护别人 What are we doing here? Protecting people.
没人求我们保护 你想要别人请你? Nobody asked us. You need an invitation?
想啊,对,我们一直偷偷摸摸 地干这种事… I’d like one, yes. We keep sneaking out to do this, and…
你记得激光眼吗? 报上提到过他 You remember Gazerbeam? There was something in the paper.
他也过不惯小老百姓的生活 你什么时候看见他的? He had trouble with civilian life. When did you see him?
以前的老伙计我都没看见 只有你 I don’t see anyone from the old days. Just you.
现在我们又是这样来赌运气 得了 And we’re pushing our luck as it is. Come on.
第一次是很好玩,可要是我们 一直这么干… It was fun the first time, but if we keep doing this…
我们接到火灾报告… 火灾,我们离那儿很近! We have a report on a fire… A fire. We’re close!
好啊,宝贝! 我们会给逮住的 Yeah, baby! We’re gonna get caught.
火灾!好啊! Fire! Yeah!
所有人都在这儿了? 对 Is that everybody? Yeah.
最好是这样 你就不能把这火灭了吗? It better be. Can’t you put this out?
我做不出足够厚的冰! 它蒸发得太快了! I can’t lay down a layer thick enough! It’s evaporating too fast!
这是什么意思? 意思是这里太热了 What’s that mean? It means it’s hot.
我都给烤干了,鲍勃 你的冰用完了? I’m dehydrated, Bob. You’re out of ice?
你不可能用完的 你连空气里的水都能用 You can’t run out. You can use water in the air.
这种空气里没有水! 你又有什么借口,把肌肉用完了? There is no water in this air! What’s your excuse, run out of muscle?
我不能把墙打破 这幢楼快撑不住了 I can’t smash walls. The building’s getting weaker.
它会砸到我们头顶上的 我想去打保龄球的! It’s gonna come down on top of us. I wanted to go bowling!
好吧!跟紧了!会很热的! All right! Stay right on my tail! This is gonna get hot!
好 Yeah.
哦,很好 Oh, good.
不对劲啊 That ain’t right.
我们看起来就像三流坏蛋! 你可以从空气里取水了 We look like incompetent bad guys! You can get water out of the air.
别动! Freeze!
别动! Freeze!
我口渴 我说了别动! I’m thirsty. I said freeze!
我只是喝点水 I’m just getting a drink.
你已经喝过了,现在… 我知道,我知道,冰冻! You’ve had your drink. Now… I know. I know. Freeze.
警察! Police officers!
这次真是太险了 That was way too close.
咱们再也不能这么干了 We are not doing that again.
你确认要换目标吗?完毕 Verify you want to switch targets? Over.
相信我,这就是他一直在找的人 Trust me. This is the one he’s been looking for.
我以为你最晚11点能回来 我说了会晚点回来 I thought you’d be back by 1 1. I said I’d be back later.
我是以为你会晚一点回来 只要你最后还是回来了… I assumed you’d be back later. If you came back at all…
…就算是“晚点回来” 好了,我已经回来了,行了吧? …you’d be “back later”. Well, I’m back, okay?
这是碎石吧? Is this rubble?
稍微练习一下而已 免得身体僵掉了 It was just a little workout. Just to stay loose.
你知道我是怎么想的 真是的!我们不能再暴露身份了 You know how I feel about that. Darn you! We can’t blow cover again.
总之是因为那幢楼塌了 什么? The building was coming down anyway. What?
你把一幢楼弄塌了? You knocked down a building?
它着火了,结构不牢了 所以就塌了 It was on fire. Structurally unsound. It was coming down.
你又在偷听警方频道? Have you been listening to the police scanner again?
我是在为人民服务 你好像觉得那是坏事一样 I performed a public service. You act like that’s a bad thing.
那就是坏事,鲍勃! It is a bad thing, Bob!
为了你能重新体验那些光辉岁月 就害得我们搬家,这就是坏事 Uprooting our family again, so you can relive the glory days is a bad thing.
总比假装那些事没有发生过要强! It’s better than acting like they didn’t happen!
对!它们是发生过! 可是我们家里的事 Yes! They happened! But this, our family,
才是正在发生的事,鲍勃 你却一点不关心! is what’s happening now, Bob. And you are missing this!
我真是不敢相信你不想参加 儿子的毕业典礼 I can’t believe you don’t want to go to your own son’s graduation.
那不算毕业 他只是从四年级升五年级 It’s not a graduation. He’s moving from fourth to fifth grade.
那也是一次典礼! 那是有病! It’s a ceremony! It’s psychotic!
他们一直在变着法子表扬平庸之才 They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity
可要是出了什么不同寻常的人… but if someone is exceptional…
这不是你自己的事,鲍勃 是达什的事 This is not about you, Bob. It’s about Dash.
你想替达什做点事吗? 那就让他真正去竞争 You want to do something for Dash? Let him actually compete.
让他去参加运动会! 我也不想当恶人! Let him go out for sports! I will not be made the enemy!
你知道我们为什么不能那样做 因为他会大获成功 You know why we can’t do that. Because he’d be great.
这不是你自己的事! This is not about you!
好吧,达什 我知道你在听,出来吧 All right, Dash. I know you’re listening. Come on out.
小薇,你也是,出来吧,小姑娘 Vi? You, too, young lady.
快点,出来吧 Come on. Come on out.
没什么,孩子们 我们只不过在讨论 It’s okay, kids. We’re just having a discussion.
讨论得很大声 Pretty loud discussion.
不过那没关系,重要的是 妈妈和我一直是战友 But that’s okay. What’s important is that Mommy and I are a team.
我们团结一致,共同对抗… 老顽固? We’re united, uh, against forces of… Pigheadedness?
我想说邪恶来着 对不起,把你们吵醒了 I was gonna say evil. We’re sorry we woke you.
没什么事,去睡觉吧,已经很晚了 Everything’s okay. Go back to bed. It’s late.
晚安,妈妈,晚安,爸爸 晚安 Good night, Mom. Night, Dad. Good night.
其实我们都该去睡了 In fact, we should all be in bed.
索赔请求,索赔号158183…
Request claim on claim numbers 1 58 183…
索赔请求,索赔号158183…
你还没把他找来?他在哪儿? Haven’t you got him yet? Where is he?
哈夫先生要你到他办公室谈谈 Mr. Huph would like to talk to you in his office.
现在? 现在 Now? Now.
坐,鲍勃 Sit down, Bob.
我很不开心,鲍勃,很不开心 I’m not happy, Bob. Not happy.
问我为什么呀 好吧,为什么? Ask me why. Okay. Why?
什么为什么?说具体点,鲍勃 Why what? Be specific, Bob.
为什么你不开心? Why are you unhappy?
你的客户让我不开心 Your customers make me unhappy.
什么,你接到投诉了? What, you’ve gotten complaints?
投诉我倒能应付 Complaints I can handle.
可我不能应付的是你的客户 对我们公司内部运作方式 What I can’t handle is your customers’ inexplicable knowledge
竟然了如指掌! 他们都是专家,专家! of lnsuricare’s inner workings! They’re experts. Experts, Bob!
他们会利用每一个漏洞,绕开 每一个障碍! Exploiting every loophole, dodging every obstacle!
他们完全看穿了我们的制度! They’re penetrating the bureaucracy!
我做了什么不合规定的事吗? 没有 Did I do something illegal? No.
你能说我们不该帮助客户吗? 法律要求我对此回答“否” We shouldn’t help our customers? The law requires that I answer no.
我们应该帮助人们 应该帮助我们的人! We’re supposed to help people. Help our people!
从我们的股东开始 Starting with our stockholders.
谁在帮他们解决困难呢,唔? Who’s helping them out, huh?
你知道,鲍勃,一家公司… You know, Bob, a company…
就好比一台巨大的时钟 Is like an enormous clock.
…就好比一台… 说得对,非常正确 …is like an enormous… Yes. Precisely.
只有当每一个小齿轮都紧密咬合 它才能工作 It only works if all the little cogs mesh together.
那么,时钟需要清洗,加润滑油 和上紧发条 Now, a clock needs to be cleaned, well lubricated and wound tight.
一流的时钟有着按设计 密切配合的轴承和齿轮 The best clocks have jewel movements, cogs that fit, that cooperate by design.
我是在打比方,鲍勃 知道我在用齿轮比喻什么? I’m being metaphorical, Bob. Know what I mean by cooperative cogs?
鲍勃? Bob?
鲍勃?我跟你说话的时候 你要看着我,帕尔 Bob? Look at me when I’m talking to you, Parr.
外面那个人,他需要帮助 不要改变话题 That man out there, he needs help. Don’t change the subject.
我们现在讨论的是你的态度 他正被人抢! We’re discussing your attitude. He is getting mugged!
哦,那么但愿我们不用赔他钱 我马上回来 Well, let’s hope we don’t cover him. I’ll be right back.
给我站住,要不就解雇你! Stop right now or you’re fired!
把门关上 Close the door.
到这边来,快 Get over here, now.
我很不开心,鲍勃,很不开心 I’m not happy, Bob. Not happy.
他跑了 那也很好嘛 He got away. Good thing, too.
你差一点就丢了你的… You were this close to losing your…
哦 Uh oh.
请立刻前往722手术室报到 Please report to operating room 722 immediately.
他怎样? 不会死 How is he? He’ll live.
我被解雇了,是吗? 你说呢? I’m fired, aren’t l? You think?
我还能说什么,瑞克? 能说的你以前都说过了 What can I say, Rick? Nothing you haven’t said before.
有个人遇到麻烦了 有个人总是遇到麻烦 Someone was in trouble. Always.
我不得不做一些事 每次你说这话 I had to do something. Every time you say that,
我就要忙上一个半月 it’s a month and a half of trouble for me.
用掉纳税人的几十万块钱 Hundreds of thousands of taxpayer’s dollars.
我知道 我们花钱封住这些公司的嘴 I know. We pay to keep the company quiet.
我们赔偿损失、消除记忆 重新安置你的家人 We pay damages, erase memories, relocate your family.
一次比一次困难,钱啊钱啊钱 Every time it gets harder. Money, money, money.
我们也不能老这么干,我们很 感激你在当年做的事 We can’t keep doing this. We appreciate what you did in the old days,
可那种时候已经过去了 从现在起,你得自力更生了 but those days are over. From now on, you’re on your own.
听着鲍勃,也许我还能再安置你一次 看在过去的份上 Listen, Bob. Maybe I could relocate you, you know, for old times’ sake.
我不能对我的家人那样做 他们都刚刚安顿下来 I can’t do that to my family. Everyone just got settled.
我能解决的,谢谢 I’ll make it work. Thanks.
好自为之吧 Take care of yourself.
你在等什么? What are you waiting for?
不知道,我猜…是奇迹吧 I don’t know. Something amazing, I guess.
我也在等,孩子 Me, too, kid.
唔? Huh?
“静止不动”? “Hold still”?
匹配:神奇超人 Match: Mr. Incredible.
室内安全,开始传送信息 Room is secure. Commence message.
你好,神奇超人 对,我们知道你是谁 Hello, Mr. Incredible. Yes, we know who you are.
请放心,我们会保守你的秘密 Rest assured, your secret is safe with us.
我叫米拉婕,我们有一些共同点 My name is Mirage. We have something in common.
按照政府的说法,我们 两人都是不存在的 According to the government, neither of us exist.
请认真听好,因为本信息是 机密的,而且不会重复 Please pay attention, as this message is classified and will not be repeated.
我代表政府的一个绝密部门 I represent a top secret division of the government,
设计并测试试验中的技术 designing and testing experimental technology,
我们需要你的特殊能力 and we have need of your unique abilities.
在我们的试验区发生了一些事 Something happened at our testing facility.
亲爱的! 啊?什么? Honey! Huh? What?
晚饭准备好了 好的 Dinner’s ready. Okay.
…虽然它被封闭在一个孤岛上 …it is contained within an isolated area,
但它有可能给自身和我们的设施造成 难以估量的破坏 it threatens to cause incalculable damage to itself and our facilities,
可能造成上亿元的损失… jeopardizing hundreds of millions of dollars…
你房里有人? Is someone in there?
电视啦,我在看电视 由于它的敏感性… It’s the TV, trying to watch. Because of its sensitive nature…
别看了,该吃饭了 马上就好! Stop. It’s time for dinner. One minute!
如果你接受的话,报酬将是 你当前年薪的三倍 If you accept, your payment will be triple your current annual salary.
请按名片上的号码打电话 我们会用语音匹配技术保证安全性 Call the number on the card. Voice matching will ensure security.
超级英雄并没有离去,神奇超人 你还在 The supers aren’t gone, Mr. Incredible. You’re still here.
你仍旧可以创造丰功伟绩,当然… You can still do great things. Or…
…你也可以去偷听警方频道 选择权在你 …you can listen to police scanners. Your choice.
你可以在24小时内作出答复 You have 24 hours to respond.
考虑一下吧 Think about it.
本信息将自我销毁 This message will self destruct.
哦 Uh oh.
你好像有很多心事 You are one distracted guy.
是吗?我也不想这样 Am l? I don’t mean to be.
我知道你很想去当英雄 你现在的工作又很无聊 I know you miss being a hero and your job is frustrating.
我只是希望你明白,尽量保住 你现在的工作对我有多重要 I just want you to know how much it means to me that you stay at it anyway.
亲爱的?说到我的工作… 怎么? Honey? About the job? What?
出了点事 什么? Something’s happened. What?
唔… 怎么了? The, uh… What?
公司要派我去…唔…开会 The company is sending me to, uh, a conference.
开会? 在外地 A conference? Out of town.
我要离开几天 I’m gonna be gone for a few days.
他们以前从来没派你去开过会 这是好事,对吗? They’ve never sent you to a conference before. This is good, isn’t it?
对、是的 Yes.
你瞧,他们终于承认你的能力了 You see? They’re finally recognizing your talents.
你要高升了 是啊 You’re moving up. Yes.
亲爱的!这可太好了! 对,太好了 Honey! This is wonderful! Yes, it is.
喂? Hello?
我是神奇超人 This is Mr. Incredible.
我接受 I’m in.
万能机器人9000 是一台绝密的战斗机器人原型机 The Omnidroid 9000 is a top secret prototype battle robot.
它的人工智能使它能够解决 Its artificial intelligence enables it to solve any problem
遇到的任何问题,不幸的是… it’s confronted with. And, unfortunately…
让我猜一下,它已经聪明到 不肯服从命令了 Let me guess. It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders.
我们失去了对它的控制,现在它就在 丛林里游荡,威胁着我们的设施 We lost control. Now it’s loose in the jungle, threatening our facility.
为了安全,我们只好撤走岛上所有人 We’ve had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety.
我要怎么进入? How am I going in?
考虑到万能机器人的防御能力 我们只能从5000英尺空投 The Omnidroid’s defenses necessitate an air drop from 5000 feet.
它的隐形装置使我们很难跟踪它 Its cloaking devices make it difficult to track.
可以肯定的是它正在岛的南半部份 We’re pretty sure it’s on the southern half of the island.
还有一点,显然我们对它投资很大 One more thing. Obviously it represents a significant investment.
你要我在不摧毁它的情况下把他关掉 You want me to shut it down without destroying it.
你是神奇超人嘛 You are Mr. Incredible.
我必须警告你,它是学习型机器人 I’ve got to warn you, it’s a learning robot.
你和它战斗的时间越长 它就越能了解该怎样击败你 Every moment you fight it increases its knowledge of how to beat you.
关掉它,动作要快,不能摧毁它 Shut it down. Do it quickly. Don’t destroy it.
还有,不要死 好极了,谢谢 And don’t die. Great. Thanks.
好戏开场 Showtime.
唔? Huh?
啊,我的腰! Oh, my back!
出乎意料,我们一定要把他带回来 Surprising. We must bring him back.
解除警报,请他来吃晚餐 Sound the all clear, and invite him to dinner.
最要紧的是不要让他看出来 Most important, keep things light.
夸他一下,让他感到我们 很欣赏他的能力 Praise him. Make him feel like we appreciate his abilities.
我是不是穿得太正式了? Am I overdressed?
说实话,你穿得很时髦 Actually, you look rather dashing.
我想我们的雇主… 抱歉 I take it our host is… I’m sorry.
他不想和我们共进晚餐 他希望你能理解 He won’t be dining with us. He hopes you’ll understand.
当然,但我通常比较想知道为谁工作 Of course. I do usually make it a point to know who I’m working for.
他喜欢保持一点神秘感 He prefers a certain amount of anonymity.
当然了,你是能理解的 Surely, you of all people understand that.
我只是不明白,有那么多地方可以 住,为什么偏偏选择住在… I was just wondering, of all the places to settle down, why live…
火山边?他迷恋力量,我也是 With a volcano? He’s attracted to power. So am l.
这是我们共有的弱点 看来有点不牢靠 It’s a weakness we share. Seems a bit unstable.
我希望你这种看法是因为误解 I prefer to think of it as misunderstood.
我们不都这样吗? Aren’t we all?
火山土是地球上最肥沃的土壤之一 Volcanic soil is among the most fertile on Earth.
这桌上的东西都是这里长的 Everything at the table was grown right here.
你觉得怎样? 全都很可口 How does it compare? Everything’s delicious.
天啊 快点,亲爱的 Jeez. Hurry, honey.
你上班要迟到了 Or you’ll be late for work.
祝你工作顺利,亲爱的 谢谢 Have a great day, honey. Thanks.
伺候好客户,努力往上爬… 还要养好家 Help customers, climb ladders… Bring bacon.
就是这样 All that jazz.
你预约了吗? You have an appointment?
我是老朋友,我只想… I’m an old friend. I just wanted to…
所有访客都必须… 走开,检查电网去 All visitors are required… Go check the electric fence.
怎么回事?你是谁?想干什么? What is it? Who are you? What do you want?
天啊,你发福了,进来吧,快,快 My God, you’ve gotten fat. Come in. Come, come.
是啊,一切都很好,都很好 上帝啊,没什么可抱怨的 Y es, things are going quite well. Quite well. My God, no complaints.
不过你知道,和以前不一样了 完全不一样了 But, you know, it is not the same. Not the same at all.
你不是还上过电视吗? 是什么演出,在布拉… 布拉格? Weren’t you in the news? Some show in Prayge… Prague?
米兰,亲爱的,是米兰 Milan, darling. Milan.
超级名模,她们根本 没什么超级的地方 Supermodels. Nothing super about them.
任性、愚蠢、瘦得像火柴棒 Spoiled, stupid, little stick figures
总是浓妆艳抹,只会为自己着想的家伙 with poofy lips who think only about themselves.
切!我以前可是为诸神设计服装的 Feh! I used to design for gods.
不过也许你要来求我? 接到你的电话我可是吃了一惊呢 But perhaps you come with a challenge, eh? I was surprised to get your call.
E,我只要你帮我补一下 E, I just need a patch job.
唔,这是超网眼式的,过时了 不过很结实 Hmm. This is megamesh. Outmoded, but very sturdy.
你却把它扯破了! 你到底在干什么,罗伯特? And you’ve torn right through it! What have you been doing, Robert?
月下扮英雄? Moonlighting hero work?
那肯定是很久以前的事了 Must have happened a long time ago.
明白了,这是叫花子穿的 I see. This is a hobo suit, darling.
你可不能穿这个出门,我不允许! You can’t be seen in this. I won’t allow it!
十五年前可能允许,可现在嘛… 你是什么意思?这可是你设计的 Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now? What do you mean? You designed it.
我永远不看从前的作品 那只会影响现在的工作 I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.
你需要一套新衣服,这是可以肯定的 You need a new suit. That much is certain.
新衣服?我到底上哪儿能弄到新衣服? A new suit? Where the heck am I gonna get a new suit?
你弄不到的!不可能!我又太忙了 You can’t! It’s impossible! I’m far too busy.
所以快点求我吧,趁我还没有恢复理智 So ask me now, before I again become sane.
等等,你想给我做套新衣服? Wait. You want to make me a suit?
你也太过分了,亲爱的! 不过我接受 You push too hard, darling! But I accept.
它的设计会很大胆,很惹眼! 好 It will be bold. Dramatic! Yeah.
很高雅! 对,经典的衣服,就像劲爆侠! Heroic! Yeah, something classic, like Dynaguy!
哦!他可真帅!那披风,还有靴子… Oh! He had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots…
不能加披风! No capes!
不是该听我的吗? 你记得霹雳头吗? lsn’t that my decision? Do you remember Thunderhead?
高个子,能驾驭暴风雨,是个好人 跟孩子们很合得来 Tall, storm powers. Nice man. Good with kids.
听我说,E… 58年11月15号 Listen, E… November 1 5th of ’58.
本来一切顺利,可是他的披风却被 导弹尾翼挂住了 All was well, another day saved when his cape snagged on a missile fin.
霹雳头不是很聪明… Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb…
风云女! Stratogale!
57年4月23号,披风被 吸进发动机叶片里 April 23rd, ’57. Cape caught in a jet turbine.
你不能以偏概全 You can’t generalize about these things.
中元侠,在高速电梯上出事 劲爆侠,起飞时被钩住 Meta man. Express elevator. Dynaguy, snag on takeoff.
天外飞降,被卷进旋风里 不能加披风! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex. No capes!
好了,你的新衣服会在下次任务 以前做好的 Now, go on. Your new suit will be finished before your next assignment.
你知道我已经不当英雄了 You know I’m retired from hero work.
和我一样,罗伯特,可你 还不是又来找我了? As am l, Robert. Yet, here we are.
E,我只需要把衣服补一下,为了怀旧 E, I only need a patch job. For sentimental reasons.
好吧,我也会把叫花子衣服补好的 Fine. I will also fix the hobo suit.
你是绝顶高手,E 对,我知道,亲爱的,我知道 You’re the best of the best, E. Yes, I know, darling. I know.
别接,亲爱的,我来听! Don’t answer it, honey, I got it!
喂? 我们有新任务要给你 Hello? We have a new assignment for you.
你什么时候能到这儿? 我明天早上动身 How soon can you get here? I’ll leave tomorrow morning.
那就到时候见 再见 See you there. Goodbye.
谁打来的?是…公司的人吗? Who was that, honey? The, uh, office?
又要开会,时间很赶,不过你也知道… Another conference. Short notice, but you know…
…工作需要嘛 …duty calls.
鲍勃? 唔,什么事,亲爱的? Bob? Yeah, what’s up, honey?
祝你… 祝你旅途愉快 谢谢,甜心 Ha… have a great trip. Thanks, sweetie.
我到的时候会给你打电话的 我爱你 I’ll call you when I get there. I love you.
很爱很爱 我也爱你啊 So much. I love you too.
我是您的自动机长 This is your automated Captain.
您还想要香槟加橙汁吗? Would you care for more mimosa?
我要是想的话,你可别介意,谢谢 别客气 Don’t mind if I do. Thanks. You’re welcome.
当前岛上气温为78度 天气良好,适合飞行 Currently 78 degrees in Nomanisan. Perfect weather for flying.
请系好安全带,我们要降落了 Please fasten your seat belt. We’re beginning our descent.
你好,神奇超人,衣服很不错 Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit.
谢谢 Thanks.
回到这里很高兴 Nice to be back, Mirage.
两点钟会在会议室给你听任务简报 You’ll be briefed on your assignment in the conference room at two.
D座,A 113号房 两点,知道了 D Wing, room A 1 1 3. 2:00. Got it.
会议室见 See you there.
埃德娜 Edna.
请让我和埃德娜通话 我是埃德娜 I’d like to speak to Edna, please. This is Edna.
E?我是海伦 哪个海伦? E? This is Helen. Helen who?
海伦·帕尔,你知道的… Helen Parr? You know…
弹力女侠 Elastigirl?
亲爱的!都过去这么多年了! 真是太久了! Darling! It’s been such a long time after all these years! So long!
是有段日子了 It’s been a while.
鲍勃只会放心让一个人给他补 超人服,那个人就是你 There’s only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That’s you.
对,对,对,很棒吧,是吗? Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn’t it?
比他从前穿的那些难看睡衣强多了 Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear.
我已经都做好了,你什么时候过来看? They are finished. When are you coming to see?
我打电话来是为了… 不要让我求你 I’m calling about… Don’t make me beg.
我不会求人的,你知道 求你?不,我打电话来是为了衣服的事 I won’t do it, you know. Beg, no, I’m calling about suit.
是、是为了鲍勃的衣服! 我打电话来是为了鲍勃的衣服 Bob’s suit! I’m calling about Bob’s suit.
你一小时以内来吧,亲爱的 说定了,好吗?好的,再见 You come in one hour, darling. I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye.
它更大! It’s bigger!
它更坏! It’s badder!
女士们先生们,神奇超人打不过它! Ladies and gentlemen, it’s too much for Mr. Incredible!
终于可以了 It’s finally ready.
你知道吗,我用好多超级英雄磨炼它 好让它能够跟你打 You know, I went through quite a few supers to get it worthy to fight you,
可是,它还是不够强! but man, it wasn’t good enough!
在你打坏上一个以后,我只好 再对它做一些大修改 After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications.
当然这很困难,不过为了你 值得这么干 Sure it was difficult, but you are worth it.
再怎么说,我也是你的头号崇拜者 I mean, after all, I am your biggest fan.
巴迪? 我不叫巴迪! Buddy? My name is not Buddy!
也不叫神奇小子! And it’s not lncrediBoy either!
那已经过去了 那时候我心里想的只是帮你 That ship has sailed. All I wanted was to help you.
我只想要帮忙! 可你对我说了什么呢? I only wanted to help! And what did you say to me?
那就飞回家去,巴迪,我是单干的 Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.
我的心都被撕碎了 不过我也学到了重要的一课 It tore me apart. But I learned an important lesson.
不能相信任何人 You can’t count on anyone.
尤其是你的英雄 Especially your heroes.
我那样对你是错了,我很抱歉 I was wrong to treat you that way. I’m sorry.
瞧见了吗?现在你知道尊重我了 因为我对你是威胁 See? Now you respect me, because I’m a threat.
天下的事情就是这样 That’s the way it works.
世上有许多人想得到尊重 There’s a lot of people, whole countries who want respect.
可他们要付出很高的代价才能得到 And they will pay through the nose to get it.
你知道我是怎么发财的?我发明武器 How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons.
现在我有了一部只有我自己才能 打败的武器,如果我开动它,就会… Now I have a weapon only I can defeat. And when I unleash it, I’ll get…
你这老狐狸!你引诱我发表长篇大论 You sly dog! You got me monologuing.
我真是不能相信 I can’t believe it.
很酷吧?是零点能 It’s cool, huh? Zero point energy.
我把最好的发明留给自己用 I save the best inventions for myself.
我现在够强了吧? Am I good enough now?
现在谁才是超人? Who’s super now?
我是万恶霸王!是你的冤家对头和… I’m Syndrome! Your nemesis and…
哦,很好! Oh, brilliant!
好吧,试试这个是不是够劲 All right, try this one on for size, big boy.
激光眼 Gazerbeam.
Kronos?… “Kronos?”
生命读数为负,神奇超人已被消灭 Life reading negative. Mr. Incredible terminated.
这个项目耗费了我毕生的精力 This project has completely confiscated my life, darling.
只有英雄的工作才能这样吸引我 我得承认,这是我最好的作品 Consumed me as only hero work can. My best work, I must admit.
简洁、优雅、又大胆 你会非常喜欢的 Simple, elegant, yet bold. You will die.
E,我只要… 我做好了罗伯特的衣服 E, I just… I did Robert’s suit,
因为它实在太美了,我只好接着做下去 and it turned out so beautiful, I had to continue.
见到你真是很高兴,可我不 明白你在说什么 It’s great to see you, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我只要… 对,语言是无用的 I just… Yes, words are useless.
真要说起来话就太长了,亲爱的 太长了! Gobble, gobble, gobble. Too much of it, darling. Too much!
所以才要让你亲眼看我的作品 That is why I show you my work.
所以你才会来这儿 That is why you are here.
埃德娜模式 Edna Mode.
还有客人 And guest.
来,坐 Come. Sit.
加奶油和糖? 谢谢 Cream and sugar? Thanks.
我就从小宝宝开始 开始? I started with the baby. Started?
安静点,亲爱的!我把它裁得稍微 宽松点,好让他能自由活动 Shh! Darling! I cut it a little roomy for the free movement.
这种布料可以让娇嫩的皮肤感到 非常舒适 The fabric is comfortable for sensitive skin,
还能经受住1000度以上的高温 and can also withstand a temperature of over 1 000 degrees.
绝对防弹 Completely bulletproof.
而且可以机洗,亲爱的 这可是新增加的特性 And machine washable, darling. That’s a new feature.
你到底以为小宝宝会去干什么? What on earth do you think the baby will be doing?
哦,可以肯定的是我不知道 有备无患嘛 Well, I’m sure I don’t know, darling. Luck favors the prepared.
我不知道小宝宝的超能力是什么 所以只包含了基本功能 I didn’t know the baby’s powers, so I covered the basics.
杰杰根本没有超能力 没有吗? Jack Jack doesn’t have any powers. No?
反正他穿上以后会让你大吃一惊 Well, he’ll look fabulous anyway.
我把你儿子的衣服设计为可以 承受巨大的摩擦 Your boy’s suit I designed to withstand enormous friction
同时不会升温或破损,很有用的功能 without heating up or wearing out. A useful feature.
你女儿的衣服很巧妙 Your daughter’s suit was tricky.
我终于开发出一种耐用的材料 可以在她隐身时和她一起消失 I finally created a sturdy material that will disappear completely as she does.
你的衣服可以在不伤到你自己 的情况下,尽可能地伸长 Your suit can stretch as far as you can, without injuring yourself,
而且还能恢复原状 and still retain its shape.
几乎是坚不可摧… Virtually indestructible…
…但又和埃及棉一样透气 …yet it breathes like Egyptian cotton.
每套衣服都附带了导航设备 As an extra feature, each suit contains a homing device,
你只要按一下按钮就可以知道 穿戴者的精确地理坐标 giving you the precise global location of the wearer at the touch of a button.
好了,亲爱的,你怎么想? Well, darling? What do you think?
我怎么想?鲍勃已经洗手不干了! 我也不干了! What do I think? Bob is retired! I’m retired!
我们全家都在隐居 Our family is underground.
你又背着我让我丈夫重操旧业? You helped my husband resume secret hero work behind my back?
哦,我还以为你知道呢,亲爱的 Well, I assumed you knew, darling.
为什么他会对你保密? Why would he keep secrets from you?
他不会,以前没有,现在也没有 He wouldn’t. Didn’t. Doesn’t.
男人在罗伯特这个年纪总是 很不牢靠 Men at Robert’s age are often unstable.
容易产生弱点 Prone to weakness.
你在说什么? 你知道他在哪儿吗? What are you saying? Do you know where he is?
当然 你知道他在哪儿吗? Of course. Do you know where he is?
嘿,我们有人受伤了! 快点,咱们过去 Hey, hey. We got a man down! Come on, let’s go.
你还好吧?出什么事了? Are you okay? What happened?
暂停监视和跟踪,继续清查… Break surveillance and engage. Continuing sweep…
密码
Insuricare公司 哦,你好,我是海伦·帕尔 Insuricare. Oh, hello. This is Helen Parr.
鲍勃·帕尔是我丈夫 能不能请你把他住的宾馆 Bob Parr is my husband. I was wondering if you could give me
电话号码告诉我?我手上的号码不对 the number of the hotel he’s staying at? The number I have is no good.
帕尔先生已经不在这里工作了 你说什么? Mr. Parr no longer works here. What do you mean?
他正在出差呀,公司派他去的 He’s on a business trip. A company retreat.
我的记录显示大约两个月前 他已经被辞退了 My records say he was terminated almost two months ago.
对手:宇宙人(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人1代
对手:灵魂波(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人1代
对手:心眼侠(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人1代
对手:高爆侠 原型机:万能机器人1代(消灭)
对手:高爆侠(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人2代
对手:飞拦截(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人2代
对手:剃刀石(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人2代
对手:当破侠(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人3代
对手:超震荡 原型机:万能机器人3代(消灭)
对手:超震荡(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人4代
对手:顶峰女(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人4代
疾电侠
信风侠
矢量女
激光眼
消灭
这么说你不知道他在哪儿 So, you don’t know where he is.
想找找看吗? Would you like to find out?
搜索:弹力女侠
方位:
未知
搜索:寒冰侠
方位:已知
神奇超人
对手:神奇超人(消灭) 原型机:万能机器人9代
万能机器人10代(最终设计)
我真是个大傻瓜 I am such an idiot.
是我没有看好他 I let this happen, you know.
新跑车、减肥、那根金发、他的谎话 The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies.
他是在想方设法重温旧事 Yes, he attempts to relive the past.
现在我要失去他了!我该怎么办? 我该怎么办? Now I’m losing him! What’ll I do? What’ll I do?
你说的这叫什么话? What are you talking about?
你是弹力女侠啊!上帝呀! 给我振作起来! You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull yourself together.
你该怎么办?这还用问吗? What will you do? Is this a question?
让他知道你还记得他是神奇超人 Show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible,
还要提醒他你是什么人! and you will remind him who you are!
好了,你已经知道他在哪儿了 去吧!勇敢面对问题!战斗!赢! Well, you know where he is. Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win!
回来时候给我打电话,亲爱的 和你见面我很开心 And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits.
还有很多剩饭菜,热一下就行了 There’s lots of leftovers that you can reheat.
一定要叫达什做作业 还有,你们两个都要准时睡觉 Make sure Dash does his homework. And both of you, get to bed on time.
我今天晚上会回来的,会晚点 I should be back tonight. Late.
这段时间你可以看好家的,对吗? You can be in charge that long, can’t you?
对,可是为什么又要我看家? Yeah. But why am I in charge again?
没什么,只不过你爸爸有点麻烦 Nothing. Just a little trouble with Daddy.
你是说爸爸遇上麻烦了? 还是说爸爸就是麻烦? You mean Dad’s in trouble, or Dad is the trouble?
我是说他遇上麻烦了,或者他 也会变成麻烦 I mean either he’s in trouble, or he’s going to be.
那是什么?那里搞来的,妈妈? What’s that? Where’d you get that, Mom?
你做了一套酷衣服? 嘿,那是给我们的吧? You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us?
我们都有酷衣服? We all get cool outfits?
达什!你马上给我回来! Dash! You come back here this moment!
喂,斯纳格,谢谢你给我回电 Hey, Snug. Thanks for getting back.
我知道这么说很突然,可我还是 希望能… I know this is short notice, but I was hoping that I could…
这是什么? 瞧,我是达速侠! What are these? Look, I’m The Dash!
达速侠很喜欢 稍等 The Dash likes. Just a second.
马上脱下来,别让人看见 你自己还要带上一样的衣服呢 Take that off before somebody sees. You’re packing one just like it.
你是不是有什么事情瞒着我? 别闹了,我还在接电话呢… Are you hiding something? Please. I’m on the phone…
达什! 这是你的,特制的 Dash! This is yours. It’s specially made.
这是怎么回事? 你们都不许进来!我要准备行李! What’s going on? You’re not coming! I gotta pack!
你从哪里看出来这是特制的? What makes you think it’s special?
我不知道,可你想 妈妈干吗要藏着它呢? I don’t know. Why’d Mom try to hide it?
斯纳格,我是要你还我一个人情 Snug, I’m calling in a solid you owe me.
你想要什么? 一架飞机,你有这么快的东西吗? What do you need? A jet. What do you got that’s fast?
让我想想 Let me think.
接近目的地,IG99请求准入 Island approach. India Golf niner niner checking in.
在上方作目视飞行,完毕 VFR on top. Over.
塔台,我是IG99 Island tower, this is lndia Golf niner niner
请求引导,完毕 requesting vectors to the initial.
别紧张,海伦,放松,姑娘 Easy, Helen. Easy. Easy, girl.
你反应过头了,一切都很顺利 他们只是都去喝咖啡了 You’re overreacting. Everything’s fine. They’re just all getting coffee.
正好一起去的,对 At the same time. Yeah.
你,先生,真是“神奇超人” You sir, truly are “Mr. Incredible”.
我以前崇拜你是对的 I was right to idolize you.
我早就知道你是硬汉 可你居然会躲在另一个超人的骨头后面 I always knew you were tough, but tricking the probe
骗过探测器?哦,老兄! by hiding under the bones of another super? Oh, man!
我现在想起来还是觉得佩服! I’m still geeking out about it!
可接下来你就不够意思了 And then you had to just go and ruin the ride.
神奇超人居然呼救? “救救我,救救我” I mean, Mr. Incredible calling for help? “Help me, help me.”
丢脸,丢脸,丢脸 Lame, lame, lame.
好吧,你找的是谁? 找谁?你在说什么? All right, who did you contact? Contact? What are you talking about?
我说的是昨晚23:07 I am referring to last night at 2307 hours
在你到处偷窥的时候,你发出了一个 导航信号 while you were snooping around. You sent out a homing signal.
我不知道导航装置的事 I didn’t know about the homing device.
现在有一架政府的飞机请求在这里降落 And now a government plane is requesting permission to land here.
你找的是谁? 我没有叫飞机来 Who did you contact? I didn’t send for a plane.
把通话录音放给他听 Play the transmission.
IG99请求准入 海伦! India golf checking in. Helen!
这么说你认识这帮人 So you do know these people.
好吧,那我就小小地问候他们一下 Well, then, I’ll send them a little greeting.
噢! 薇奥莱特! Ow! Violet!
不是我的错 It’s not my fault.
是达什偷跑出来,我知道 你肯定要为这事骂我 Dash ran away, I knew I’d get blamed for it.
不是这样的! That’s not true!
是你说:“妈妈好像有点事 我们一定要弄明白,” You said, “Something’s up with Mom. We have to find out what.
…这不是我的错! 百分之百都是你的主意! …and it’s not my fault! Hundred percent all yours idea!
等一下,你们把杰杰一个人扔下了? Wait a minute. You left Jack Jack alone?
我们当然找人代看了 我们找了人的,妈妈 Of course we got a sitter. We got someone, Mom.
我们不会让他一人在家的 多谢了! We wouldn’t do that. Thanks a lot!
好吧,你们找的是谁? All right, well, who’d you get?
你什么也不用担心 You don’t have to worry about one thing.
我天生就会带孩子,还上过课 学过心肺复苏术 I’ve got baby sitting wired. I’ve taken courses, learned CPR,
成绩优秀,还拿了证书 凯莉 excellent marks and certificates. Kari.
我带了莫扎特的音乐,在他睡觉时放 I brought Mozart to play while he sleeps
因为专家说莫扎特的音乐能让 宝宝更聪明 because leading experts say Mozart makes babies smarter.
凯莉… Kari…
妙就妙在他们不一定要听 因为他们是睡着的! The beauty is they don’t have to listen ’cause they’re asleep!
要是我爸妈当年放过莫扎特就好了 I wish my parents played Mozart
因为不管什么人说话,我总有一半 时间听不懂他们说什么 because half the time I don’t know what anyone’s talking about.
凯莉,这事我真觉得不太好 Kari, I really don’t feel comfortable with this.
给你惹的麻烦我会补偿的,不过 我还是想叫服务公司来 I’ll pay you for your trouble, but I’d rather call a service.
真的没有必要,帕尔太太 There’s really no need, Mrs. Parr.
宝宝有什么事我全能对付 I can totally handle anything this baby can dish out.
对不对,小宝宝?我能对付的 Can’t l, little baby? I can handle it.
谁能对付呀? Who can handle it?
IG99报告误击 India Golf niner niner transmitting in the blind guard.
取消攻击,重复,取消攻击 Disengage. Repeat, disengage.
重复,取消攻击,这是友机… Repeat, disengage. Friendlies…
不!快取消导弹攻击,要我 做什么都行 No! Call off the missiles. I’ll do anything.
太晚了,晚了整整十五年 Too late. Fifteen years too late.
在你西南偏南方向20英里的是友机 Friendlies two zero miles south southwest of your position.
高度10,航向正东,取消攻击 Angels 1 0. Track east. Disengage.
小薇!在飞机周围造一个力场出来 Vi! Put a force field around the plane.
你说过我们不能用超能力 You said not to use our powers.
我知道我说过,照我现在说的做! I know what I said. Listen to what I’m saying now!
取消攻击,重复,取消攻击! Disengage. Repeat, disengage!
妈妈? 薇奥莱特 Mom? Violet!
呼救,IG99被友方锁定,取消! Mayday. India Golf niner niner is buddy spiked. Abort!
飞机上有小孩 There are children aboard.
飞机上有小孩 不! There are children aboard! No!
快给我们造个力场! 我从来没做过这么大的 Put a field around us now! I’ve never done one that big.
快做! Do it now!
取消,取消,取消! Abort, abort, abort!
取消,取消,取消! Abort, abort, abort!
振作点! Brace yourselves!
妈妈! 大家都冷静点 Mom! Everybody calm down.
我要告诉你们不该怎样 I’ll tell you what we’re not gonna do.
我们不该慌张,我们不该… 当心! We’re not gonna panic, we’re not… Look out!
哦,天哪!这是谁的主意啊? 我们该怎么办? Oh, my God! Who’s idea was this? What are we gonna do?
我们死定了!我们死定了! We’re dead! We’re dead!
飞机爆炸了! 我们捡了一条命,可还是死定了! It blew up! We survived but we’re dead!
够了! Stop it!
我们不会死的! We are not gonna die!
你们两个都给我精神点 Both of you will get a grip.
否则就关你们一个月! Or so help me I will ground you for a month!
明白吗? Understand?
已经确认命中,目标被摧毁 We have a confirmed hit. Target was destroyed.
啊,你会挺过来的 Ah, you’ll get over it.
我好像记得你是喜欢“单干”的 I seem to recall you prefer to “work alone”.
快放了我! Release me. Now!
不然怎样? 我就捏碎她 Or what? I’ll crush her.
你这话听起来可有点邪恶 好,你就捏吧 That sounds a little dark for you. Well, go ahead.
这很容易的,就像折断牙签一样 It’ll be easy. Like breaking a toothpick.
那就让我看看 Show me.
我就知道你做不到 I knew you couldn’t do it.
即使你已经没什么可失去了 Even when you have nothing to lose.
你很弱 You’re weak.
我对你已经没兴趣了 And I’ve outgrown you.
那是近程导弹,陆基的 Those were short range missiles. Land based.
往那个方向去希望最大 That way is our best bet.
你要去想杀我们的人呆的地方?? You want to go toward the people that tried to kill us?
假如那里是陆地,那你说得对 你希望我们游过去? If it means land, yes. Do you expect us to swim there?
我希望你们相信我 I expect you to trust me.
真是个好兵 What a trooper.
你太让我自豪了 I’m so proud of you.
谢谢,妈妈 Thanks, Mom.
我想你们的爸爸是遇到麻烦了 I think your father is in trouble.
你大概没注意到,我 们现在也好不到哪儿去 If you haven’t noticed, we’re not doing so hot either.
我要去找他 I’m going to look for him.
也就是说在我回来以前 这里就交给你了,薇奥莱特 And that means you’re in charge until I get back, Violet.
什么? 你听见她说了 What? You heard her.
把这戴上,你们的身份是你 们最重要的东西 Put these on. Your identity is your most valuable possession.
要保护好 Protect it.
要是出了什么事,就用你们的超能力吧 And if anything goes wrong, use your powers.
可你说过永远不要用… 我知道我说过! But you said never to use… I know what I said!
你们还记得星期六上午节目 里的那些坏蛋吗? Remember the bad guys on those shows you used to watch on Saturday mornings?
这些家伙可跟他们不一样 Well, these guys are not like those guys.
他们不会因为你们是小孩就手下留情 They won’t exercise restraint because you’re children.
他们一有机会就会杀了你们 They will kill you if they get the chance.
不要给他们机会 Do not give them that chance.
妈妈? 小薇,我就全靠你了 Mom? Vi, I’m counting on you.
有些… 我就全靠你了,坚强点 There’s… I’m counting on you. Be strong.
达什,要是出了什么事 我要你能跑多快就跑多快 Dash, if anything goes wrong, I want you to run as fast as you can.
能跑多快就跑多快? 能跑多快就跑多快 As fast as I can? As fast as you can.
躲在这里,互相保护 天亮前我会回来的 Stay hidden. Keep each other safe. I’ll be back by morning.
妈妈! Mom!
妈妈,飞机上的事,我很抱歉 Mom, what happened on the plane. I’m sorry.
我想帮忙的,可你要我帮的时候… 我很抱歉 I wanted to help. When you asked me to… I’m sorry.
这不是你的错 Shh. It isn’t your fault.
我一下子对你要求这么高也不公平 It wasn’t fair for me to suddenly ask so much of you.
可现在情况不同了 But things are different now.
你要是再缺少信心 后果我们大家都经受不起 And doubt is a luxury we can’t afford anymore, sweetie.
你的力量要比你意识到的更大 You have more power than you realize.
不要多想,也不要担心 Don’t think. And don’t worry.
到时候你会知道怎么做的 If the time comes, you’ll know what to do.
这是你天生的 It’s in your blood.
他不是软弱,你知道的 He’s not weak, you know.
什么? What?
珍视生命不是弱点 Valuing life is not weakness.
嘿,假如你说的是牢房里的事 Hey. Look, if you’re talking about what happened in the containment unit,
那时一切都在我掌握之中 I had everything under control.
漠视生命也不是力量 And disregarding it is not strength.
他虚张声势,我就拆穿了他 亲爱的,就是这样 I called his bluff, sweetheart, that’s all.
我知道他不会真那么… I knew he wouldn’t have it in him to actually…
下次你要是想赌博的话,拿你 自己的命去赌吧! Next time you gamble, bet your own life!
火箭? A rocket?
不是说这不好玩,不过我 还是想到别处看看 Well, not that this isn’t fun, but I’m gonna go look around.
你以为这里是什么地方? 你以为我们在度假? What do you think is going on here? You think we’re on vacation?
妈妈和爸爸可能有生命危险 Mom and Dad’s lives could be in jeopardy.
或者更糟,他们的婚姻也有危险 Or worse, their marriage.
他们的婚姻? Their marriage?
这么说那些坏蛋是想拆散 爸爸和妈妈 So, the bad guys are trying to wreck Mom and Dad’s marriage.
当我没说吧,你还太小 Forget it. You’re so immature.
我要去走走看看 妈妈说了要躲在这里 I’m gonna go look around. Mom said to stay hidden.
我不会走出山洞的 I’m not gonna leave the cave. Sheesh.
酷! Cool!
酷! Cool!
明白,我们已经可以发射 Roger. We are ready for launch.
小薇!小薇! 你干了什么? Vi, Vi! What did you do?
ETA 29,完毕 ETA two niner. Over.
TCI完成,黄色状况,状态正常 TCI clear. Condition yellow. Status norm.
IFF没有反应 Not responding to IFF.
IRCM读数为负 IRCM reads negative.
鲍勃 什么? Bob. What?
我什么也没说 I didn’t say anything.
请出示身份证明 Identification, please.
嘿!薇奥莱特!过来,瞧 什么? Hey! Hey, Violet! Come here, look. What?
它会说话! 什么? It talks! What?
在那儿,那只 There. That one.
语音密钥不正确 Voice key incorrect.
“语音密钥”? 语音密钥不正确 “Voice key”? Voice key incorrect.
等一下 Wait a second.
我们怎么办? 快跑! What do we do? Run!
往哪儿跑? 离开这里! Where are we going? Away from here!
入侵警报 Intruder alert.
时间不多 对,时间不多 There isn’t much time. No, there isn’t.
其实根本没有时间 In fact, there’s no time at all.
求你… 你为什么会在这里? Please… Why are you here?
你怎么可能把我放下来? 你还能从我这里夺走什么? How can you possibly bring me lower? What more can you take away from me?
你的家人在坠机时没有死 Family survived the crash.
他们现在就在岛上! 他们还活着 They’re here on the island! They’re alive?
海伦? 你好 Helen? Hello.
你一定是… You must be Mrs…
她正在帮我逃走 不对 She was helping me to escape. No.
那是我做的事 That’s what I was doing.
放开我! Let go of me!
放开,你这个恶心、爱撒谎、不忠 的讨厌鬼! Let go, you lousy, lying, unfaithful creep!
我怎么可能背叛这么完美的女人? How could I betray the perfect woman?
哦,你这是在说我? 孩子们呢? Oh, you’re referring to me now? Where are the kids?
他们弄响了警报 什么? They triggered the alert. What?
警卫正在树林里,快走 咱们的孩子有危险? Security’s in the jungle. Get going. Our kids are in danger?
要是你担心有危险,干吗还带他们出来? If you suspected danger, why’d you bring them?
他们是偷偷跟来的 你也没资格这样说话 They stowed away. You’re not striking the proper tone.
你觉得他们是超人? 达什,记住妈妈说的话 Think they’re supers? Dash, remember what Mom said.
什么? 不许说话! What? Stop talking!
站住!不许动! 达什,快跑! Hold it! Freeze! Dash, run!
什么? 快跑! What? Run!
他们是超人! 去抓那男孩! They’re supers! Get the boy!
给我出来! Show yourself!
嘿! Hey!
哈哈 Ha, ha!
我还活着 I’m alive. Yeah!
我早该告诉你我被解雇了,我承认 I should’ve told you I was fired, I admit it.
可我不想让你担心 But I didn’t want you to worry.
你不想让我担心? You didn’t want me to worry?
可我们现在却在荒无人烟 的树林里奔命 We’re running for our lives through some godforsaken jungle.
你老是想和我吵 可我只是很高兴你还活着 You keep trying to pick a fight, but I’m just happy you’re alive.
我知道你在那里,隐身小姐 I know you’re there, Little Miss Disappear.
你躲不过我的 You can’t hide from me.
你在那里 嘿! There you are. Hey!
不许碰我姐姐! Don’t touch my sister!
你怎么做到的? 我不知道 How are you doing that? I don’t know!
不管怎样,千万别停啊! Whatever you do, don’t stop!
妈妈!爸爸! Mom! Dad! Hey!
孩子们 Kids.
你们都没事 你们都没事 You’re all right. You’re all right.
我们担心死了 我以为再也见不到你们了 We were so worried. I thought I’d never see you again.
我爱你 I love you.
时间到! Time out!
这算什么?一样的制服? What have we here? Matching uniforms?
哦,不!弹力女侠? Oh, no! Elastigirl?
你娶了弹力女侠?哇! You married Elastigirl? Whoa!
还干得很卖力! And got busy!
这是超人一家啊 It’s a whole family of supers.
看来我是中大奖了! Looks like I’ve hit the jackpot!
哦,这真是太好了! Oh, this is just too good!
这艘船的设计很独特… 事故中无人死亡… The ship’s unique design… There were no fatalities…
哈?哈?哦,快点!你得承认这很酷 Huh? Huh? Oh, come on! You gotta admit, this is cool.
就像电影一样! 机器人会戏剧性地出现 Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically,
造成一些破坏,到处是尖叫的人群! do some damage. Throngs of screaming people!
就在一切希望都落空的时候 万恶霸王会拯救世界! And just when all hope is lost, Syndrome will save the day!
我会成为比从前的你还伟大的英雄! I’ll be a bigger hero than you ever were!
你是说你杀光真的英雄 好让自己假冒英雄? You mean you killed off real heroes so that you could pretend to be one?
我是真的,真到足可以打败你! Oh, I’m real. Real enough to defeat you!
而且我不是依靠你那种罕见的 天赋,你那种特殊的超能力 And I did it without your precious gifts, your oh so special powers.
我会让他们看到英雄的壮举 I’ll give them heroics.
我会让他们看到有史以来 最震撼人心的英雄壮举! I’ll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone’s ever seen!
然后等我老了,也玩够了 我就会卖掉我的发明 And when I’m old and I’ve had my fun, I’ll sell my inventions
这样所有人都能成为超级英雄 所有人都能当超人 so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super.
要是所有人都是超人… And when everyone’s super…
…那也就没有超人了 …no one will be.
自由射击! Fire at will!
它打得坦克毫无还手之力 It’s overwhelming the tanks.
我很抱歉 I’m sorry.
这是我的错,我是一个糟糕的父亲 This is my fault. I’ve been a lousy father.
对自己拥有的东西视而不见 因为自己被低估而耿耿于怀 Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued
却低估了你们所有人 爸爸? that I undervalued all of you. Dad?
嘘,别打岔 Shh. Don’t interrupt.
我太沉缅于过去… So caught up in the past that l…
你们是我最重要的冒险,可我 却差一点忘记你们 You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it.
我发誓,我要把大家安全地带出去 假如我… I swear, I’m gonna get us out of this safely if l…
我看爸爸今天进步非常大 Well, I think Dad has made some excellent progress today
不过现在我们该下来了 but I think it’s time we wind down now.
我们得回大陆去 We need to get back to the mainland.
我在来的路上看见过一个飞机库 笔直走就到 I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead.
卫兵都去哪儿了? Where are all the guards?
上,上! Go, go!
他们每跑一次,你就开一瓶酒 Hey, every time they run, you take a shot.
就是这个机库,可我没看见飞机 This is the right hangar, but I don’t see any jets.
飞机不够快 什么东西比飞机还快? A jet’s not fast enough. What’s faster than a jet?
坐火箭怎样? How about a rocket?
好主意!我可不会开火箭 没必要 Great! I can’t fly a rocket. You don’t have to.
用他们上次发射时的坐标就行 Use the coordinates from the last launch.
等一下,我敢肯定万恶霸王 现在已经改过密码了 Wait. I bet Syndrome’s changed the password by now.
该怎么登录电脑呢? 来求我吧? How do I get into the computer? Say please.
汉妮? 怎么? Honey? What?
我的超人服在哪? 什么? Where is my supersuit? What?
我的超人服在哪? Where is my supersuit?
我把它放到别处了 在哪? I put it away. Where?
你为什么想知道? Why do you need to know?
我要用它! I need it!
你别想溜出去逞英雄 Don’t you think about running off doing no derrin’ do.
为这次宴会我们都筹划两个月了! We’ve been planning this dinner for two months!
现在公众有危险! 我的晚会才有危险! The public is in danger! My evening’s in danger!
告诉我衣服在哪儿,你这娘们! 我是在跟你谈大事! Tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good.
“大事”?我是你老婆! “Greater good”? I am your wife!
你的头等大事就是我! I’m the greatest good you are ever gonna get!
快跑! Run!
我的宝宝! My baby!
超级英雄回来了! 那是钢火侠吗? The supers have returned! Is that Fironic?
钢火侠? 不对,钢火侠的衣服不是这样的 Fironic? No, Fironic has a different outfit.
不是,不是,我是新的超级英雄! 我是万恶霸王! No, no, I’m a new superhero! I’m Syndrome!
好了,退后吧 All right, stand back.
有人要教这个铁球懂点礼貌 Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal a few manners.
哈哈! Ha, ha!
我们还没到吗? 该到的时候总会到的 Are we there yet? We get there when we get there.
你怎么样,亲爱的? How you doing, honey?
我非得回答吗? Do I have to answer?
孩子们,照我说的系好安全带 Kids, strap yourselves down like I told you.
我们要去了,亲爱的 Here we go, honey.
准备好了吗,薇奥莱特?预备… Ready, Violet? Ready?
走! Now!
落地会很重 This is gonna be rough.
机器人在金融区,走那个出口? Robot’s in the financial district. Which exit?
特拉克生大道 那样就到市中心了 Traction Avenue. That’ll take me downtown.
我走第七大道吧,怎样? 别走第七大道! I take Seventh, don’t l? Don’t take Seventh!
很好,已经开过头了 你问我怎么走,我已经告诉你了 Great, we missed it. Ask how to get there, I told you.
特拉克生大道 那就去市中心了 Traction. That’ll take me downtown.
进右车道!亮灯! Get in the right lane! Signal!
不能走特拉克生大道! 你要开过头了! Not Traction! You’re gonna miss it!
后面的人都好吗? Is everybody okay back there?
好极了,爸爸! 咱们再来一次吧 Super duper, Dad! Let’s do that again.
在这里等着,藏好了,我这就去 Wait here and stay hidden. I’m going in.
什么?让我在边上当看客? While what? I watch helplessly from the sidelines?
我不同意 我要你和孩子们一起等着我 I don’t think so. I’m asking you to wait with the kids.
我告诉你,想都别想,你是我丈夫 And I’m telling you not a chance. You’re my husband.
是好是坏我都和你在一起 I’m with you for better or worse.
我非得一个人干不可 I have to do this alone.
你把这当什么?做游戏吗? 不是 What is this to you? Playtime? No.
为了让你再成为神奇超人? 不是! So you can be Mr. Incredible again? No!
那是为什么? 我不… Then what? I’m not…
不什么? 我不够强 Not what? I’m not strong enough.
这样你就能更强? 对,不是的! This will make you stronger? Yes. No!
那这算什么?是你的锻炼方式? That’s what this is? Some sort of workout?
我不能再失去你了! I can’t lose you again!
不能,不能有第二次 I can’t. Not again.
我… 不够强 I’m not… strong enough.
要是我们合作,你就不用有多强 If we work together, you won’t have to be.
我不知道会发生什么事 I don’t know what’ll happen.
我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事? We’re superheroes. What can happen?
小薇!达什!不! Vi! Dash! No!
薇奥莱特! Violet?
爸爸! 快走! Dad! Go, go!
我没事,妈妈,真的 呆在这儿,好吗? I’m okay, Mom. Really. Stay here, okay?
寒冰侠来也! Frozone!
好啊! Yeah!
鲍勃! Bob!
万恶霸王的遥控器! Syndrome’s remote!
那个遥控器能控制机器人! The remote controls the robot!
扔过来!扔过来! 跑吧! Throw it, throw it! Go long!
接住了! Got it!
亲爱的,打掉他的枪! Honey, take out its guns!
接住你了! Gotcha!
妈妈,我拿到了!我拿到遥控器了! Mom, I’ve got it! I’ve got the remote!
遥控器!控制什么的? A remote? A remote that controls what?
机器人? The robot?
它又来了! It’s coming back!
那样不对 给我! That wasn’t right. Give me that!
我们阻止不了它,唯一硬到 可以打穿它的东西是… We can’t stop it. The only thing hard enough to penetrate it is…
…它自己 …itself.
它越走越近了! It’s getting closer!
没有用啊! 孩子们! It doesn’t work! Kids!
它没起什么作用 It’s not doing anything.
给我们争取点时间 试试旁边那个按钮 Try to buy us some time. Try the one next to it.
亲爱的! Honey!
等一下 再按一下那个按钮! Wait a minute. Press that button again!
不对,是另一个!第一个! 第一个按钮!明白了! No, the other one! The first one! First button! Got it!
它越走越近了! 当心! It’s getting closer! Look out!
快离开这里! 我们哪儿也不去 Get out of here! We’re not going anywhere.
按按钮呀! 还不行! Press the button! Not yet!
顶住! 你在等什么? Hang on! What are you waiting for?
等目标再近点!你只有一发炮弹! A closer target! You got one shot!
全都趴下! Everybody duck!
嘿,冰老弟 Hey, Zone.
啊?不! Huh? No!
你看见了吗?就是要这样 Did you see that? That’s the way to do it.
那是老套路了. 对,没什么套路比得上老套路 That’s old school. Yeah. No school like the old school.
就像当年一样,啊! 就像当年一样 Just like old times. Oh! Just like old times.
对,那时候也是这么疼 Yeah. Hurt then too.
我们已经冻结了万恶霸王的全部财产 We’ve frozen all of Syndrome’s assets.
哪怕他打一个喷嚏,我们也会 带着手帕和手铐找到他 If he even sneezes, we’ll be there with a hanky and a pair of handcuffs.
这个国家的人民都很感激你们 The people of this country are indebted to you.
这是不是说我们 可以不用躲躲藏藏了? Does this mean we can come out of hiding?
让政客们去考虑吧 Let the politicians figure that one out.
他们要我向你们保证 我们会把其他事都安排好的 I’ve been asked to assure you we’ll take care of everything else.
你干得很好,鲍勃 You did good, Bob.
嗨,我是凯莉 Hi, this is Kari.
我有个和杰杰有关的问题… I have a question about Jack Jack…
好啦,我们坐的可是豪华轿车 Come on. We’re in a limo.
你把头发梳到后面去了? Hey, you’re wearing your hair back?
是啊,我只是… 是啊 很漂亮 Yeah, I just… yeah. It looks good.
谢谢,爸爸 你扔那车的时候真是酷! Thanks, Dad. That was cool when you threw that car!
不如你在水上跑的时候酷 Not as cool as you running on water.
那时候你用手臂钩住那个坏蛋 That was sweet when you snagged that bad guy with your arm
又把他甩到另一个家伙身上,真是痛快! and whiplashed him into the other guy. Sweet!
我在听电话呢 是我 I’m trying to listen to messages. It’s me.
杰杰很好,可是出了点怪事 Jack Jack is fine, but weird things are happening.
当然杰杰还是很好,可我 真是见了鬼了! Jack Jack’s still fine, but I’m getting really weirded out!
你们什么时候回来? When are you coming back?
…干掉了那些想杀我们的家伙! …aced those guys that tried to kill us!
从来没见过这么棒的假日! 我爱我们一家 That was the best vacation ever! I love our family.
我感觉不太好,帕尔太太! I’m not fine, Mrs. Parr!
把那个放下!停下! 你要给我打电话 Put that down! Stop it! You need to call me.
我需要帮忙,太太… I need help, Mrs…
鲍勃,你听听 Bob, listen to this.
我要叫警察了… I’m gonna call the police…
嗨,我是凯莉 Hi, this is Kari.
刚才说了些胡话,我很抱歉 不过你们的宝宝有些特别的要求 Sorry for freaking out, but your baby has special needs.
谢谢你们派人接我的班 Thanks for sending a replacement.
我没有叫人替她 I didn’t call a replacement.
嘘,宝宝在睡觉 Shh. The baby is sleeping.
你们夺走了我的未来 You took away my future.
我这是知恩图报 别担心,我会当个好师傅的 I’m simply returning the favor. Don’t worry, I’ll be a good mentor.
会支持他,鼓励他 你做不到的事我都能做 Supportive, encouraging. Everything you weren’t.
过些时候,谁知道呢 说不定他会变成我的好伙伴 And in time, who knows, he might make a good sidekick.
他要逃了,鲍勃! 我们得赶紧做点什么 He’s getting away, Bob! We have to do something now.
出什么事了? What’s happening?
快拦下他!扔点东西上去! 不行,会打到杰杰的 Stop him! Throw something! I might hit Jack Jack.
扔我上去 Throw me.
鲍勃,扔我上去! Bob, throw me!
不! No!
这事还没完!总有一天我会抓到你儿子的 This isn’t the end of it! I will get your son, eventually.
我会抓到你儿子的! I’ll get your son!
哦,不 Oh, no.
看着妈妈,宝贝 别朝下看,妈妈接住你了 Look at Mommy, honey. Don’t look down. Mommy’s got you.
没事了 Everything is all right.
不愧是我女儿 That’s my girl.
是不是我们又得搬家了? Does this mean we have to move again?
哦,老大 Oh, man.
真是帅呆了! That was totally wicked!
三个月以后 [PA announcements]
田径运动会上一定要有啦啦队长吗? Do we have to have cheerleaders at the track meet?
那有什么意思吗? 我总觉得那样更… What is that all about? I always thought it was more…
嘿 嘿 Hey. Hey.
你是、唔、薇奥莱特,对吧? 是我没错 You’re, uh, Violet, right? That’s me.
回见,小薇 你看起来不一样了 See you, Vi. You look different.
我觉得是不一样了,“不一样”好吗? I feel different. Is different okay?
“不一样”么… “不一样”真是太好了 Hey, different is… Different is great.
你可以… Would you…
嗯? 你是不是想… Yeah? Do you think maybe…
…你和我… 嗯? …you and l… Yeah?
你是不是… Do you… Shh.
我喜欢看电影,我来买爆米花,怎样? I like movies. I’ll buy the popcorn. Okay?
看电影,听你的,好 A movie. There you go. Yeah.
等等,那么就在星期五? 星期五 Wait, so Friday? Friday.
上,达什,上 跑啊! Go, Dash, go. Run!
快点,跑啊!加速 Come on, run! Pick up the pace.
跑啊! Run!
慢点,慢点 Move it, move it!
稍微慢一点 Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
别放弃啊,跟上去! 跑第二 Make it close! Second.
第二名,耶! Close second, yeah!
不愧是我儿子! That’s my boy!
达什,你真是太让我自豪了 Dash, I’m so proud of you.
我都搞不明白你到底要我干什么 I didn’t know what the heck you wanted me to do.
看哪!我是钻地狂人! Behold the Underminer!
我一直在你们下面 I am always beneath you,
可是没人在我下面! but nothing is beneath me!
我现在对和平和幸福宣战! I hereby declare war on peace and happiness!
要不了多久,一切都会在我面前发抖! Soon all will tremble before me!
更多精彩动画大

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 超人特工队1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册