欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

冰雪奇缘2 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

安娜 艾莎 Anna. Elsa.
马上就该睡觉了 Bedtime soon.
公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了 The princess is trapped in the snow goblin’s evil spell.
快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的 Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!
不好 王子也被困住了 Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.
在爱情面前 谁还在乎危险 Who cares about danger when there’s love?
安娜 我要吐了 Anna. Bleugh!
亲亲可不能拯救森林 Kissing won’t save the Forest.
迷路的仙子们哭喊起来 The lost fairies cry out.
长颈鹿会发出什么叫声 What sound does a giraffe make?
不管了 Never mind.
她们唤醒了仙子女王 They wake the fairy queen…
她打破了咒语 拯救了所有人 who breaks the spell and saves everyone!
然后大家都结婚了 And they all get married!
你们在演什么 What are you playing?
魔法森林 Enchanted Forest.
公主和王子… The prince and the princess…
这可不像是我见过的魔法森林 That’s like no enchanted forest I’ve ever seen.
你还见过魔法森林 You’ve seen an enchanted forest?
等等 什么 Wait, what?
我确实见过一次 I have. Once.
你居然从来没告诉过我们 And you’ve never told us this before?
我现在就可以告诉你们 只要你们… Well, I could tell you now, if you…
现在就说 现在就告诉我们吧 Now. Okay, tell us now.
你确定要告诉她们吗 Are you sure about this?
是时候让她们知道了 It’s time they know.
我们之后堆个更大的雪人吧 Let’s make a big snowman later.
只要她们能坐好乖乖听 If they can settle and listen.
在很远很远的地方 Far away…
在世界的最北方 as north as we can go…
有一座很古老的魔法森林 stood a very old and very enchanted forest.
但它的魔法不是妖精的咒语和迷路的仙子 But its magic wasn’t that of goblin spells and lost fairies.
它被最强大的精灵保护着 It was protected by the most powerful spirits of all…
风精灵 those of air…
火精灵 of fire…
水精灵 of water…
土精灵 and earth.
但那里也是神秘的诺桑德拉人的家园 But it was also home to the mysterious Northuldra people.
诺桑德拉人也像我一样有魔法吗 Were the Northuldra magical, like me?
不 艾莎 他们本身并没有魔法 No, Elsa. They were not magical.
他们只是善于利用森林的馈赠 They just took advantage of the Forest’s gifts.
他们的生活方式与我们大相径庭 Their ways were so different from ours…
尽管如此 他们仍然答应与我们建立友谊 but still, they promised us friendship.
为纪念两族交好 In honor of that,
你们的祖父 鲁纳德国王 your grandfather, King Runeard,
为他们建了一座坚固的水坝来加固他们的水域 built them a mighty dam to strengthen their waters.
这是一份象征和平的礼物 It was a gift of peace.
真是一份象征和平的大礼 That’s a big gift of peace.
我很荣幸能去森林里庆祝大坝落成 And I was so honored to get to go to the Forest to celebrate it.
站直了 安纳尔 Stand tall, Agnarr.
我对于那天将要发生的事情毫无准备 I wasn’t at all prepared for what the day would bring.
我们卸下了防备 We let down our guard.
我们被迷住了 We were charmed.
一切都那么 It felt so…
魔幻 magical.
但出了状况 But something went wrong.
他们开始攻击我们 They were attacking us.
躲到我身后 Get behind me.
那场战争很残酷 It was a brutal battle.
你们的祖父… Your grandfather…
父亲 Father!
牺牲了 was lost.
打斗触怒了精灵 The fighting enraged the spirits.
当心 Look out!
它们用魔法来对付我们所有人 They turned their magic against us all.
我听到一个声音 There was this voice…
然后有人救了我 and someone saved me.
据说那些精灵从此消失了 I’m told the spirits then vanished.
浓浓的迷雾笼罩了森林 And a powerful mist covered the Forest.
让所有人望而却步 Locking everyone out.
当晚 我回到艾伦戴尔 登基为王 And that night, I came home King of Arendelle.
爸爸 那真是太惊人了 Papa, that was epic.
不管是谁救了你 Whoever saved you,
我都爱上了 I love them.
我也想知道谁救了我 I wish I knew who it was.
那些精灵后来怎么样了 What happened to the spirits?
现在森林里怎么样了 What’s in the Forest now?
我不知道 I don’t know.
迷雾仍未散去 The mist still stands.
没有人能进去 No one can get in.
至今也没有人出来 And no one has since come out.
所以我们是安全的 So we’re safe.
是的 Yes.
但森林有可能再次复苏 But the Forest could wake again.
我们必须准备好应对随之而来的危机 And we must be prepared for whatever danger it may bring.
说到这里 And on that note,
不如我们跟爸爸说晚安吧 how about we say good night to your father?
但我还有好多问题要问呢 But I still have so many questions.
改天晚上再问吧 安娜 Save them for another night, Anna.
你也知道我没有那种耐心 You know I don’t have that kind of patience.
为什么诺桑德拉人要攻击我们 Why did Northuldra attack us anyway?
谁会攻击送礼物的人呢 Who attacks people who give them gifts?
你觉得森林会再次复苏吗 Do you think the Forest will wake again?
只有亚托哈伦知道 Only Ahtohallan knows.
亚托什么玩意儿 Octa who what?
我小时候 When I was little…
我妈妈会给我唱一首歌 my mother would sing a song
歌里唱了一条特别的河 叫作亚托哈伦 about a special river called Ahtohallan…
据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案 that was said to hold all the answers about the past.
关于我们身处的这个世界 About what we are a part of.
你能唱给我们听吗 拜托 Will you sing it for us? Please?
好吧 Okay.
相互依偎 Cuddle close.
钻进怀里 Scooch in.
北风与海洋交汇之处 Where the northwind meets the sea
有条河流盈满记忆 There’s a river full of memory
睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
在这条河里 一切皆明了 For in this river, all is found
她的河水 In her waters
深邃清澈 Deep and true
那里有你追寻的 Lie the answers
答案和方向 And a path for you
潜入河水深处 Dive down deep into her sound
但别太深 否则会溺亡 But not too far or you’ll be drowned
她将为那些善听之人歌唱 Yes, she will sing to those who hear
她的歌里 魔法流淌 And in her song, all magic flows
但你能否面对心之所惧 But can you brave what you most fear?
你能否正视河流所知的真相 Can you face what the river knows?
北风与海洋交汇之处 Where the northwind meets the sea
有位母亲满腹回忆 There’s a mother full of memory
来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 Come, my darling, homeward bound
万物皆失之时 When all is lost
一切都将明了 Then all is found
陛下 Your Majesty.
他们准备好了 They’re ready.
不好意思 Excuse me.
我这就来 I’m coming.
你能听到吗 Do you hear that?
什么 What?
没什么 Never mind.
喜欢你不会融化的身体吗 雪宝 Enjoying your new permafrost, Olaf?
我的美梦成真了 安娜 I’m just living the dream, Anna.
我多么希望这一切能永远持续下去 How I wish this could last forever.
然而变化却以其别样之美揶揄我们 And yet, change mocks us with her beauty.
你在说什么 What’s that?
原谅我文人附体 成熟令我诗兴大发 Forgive me. Maturity is making me poetic.
跟我讲讲 你比我年长 理应无所不知 Tell me, you’re older and thus all knowing…
你有没有担心过 do you ever worry about the notion that…
万物皆会逝去 nothing is permanent?
没有 No.
真的吗 Really?
迫不及待想长到你这般年龄 Wow, I can’t wait until I’m ancient like you…
对重要之事也就不必太过担心了 so I don’t have to worry about important things.
我不是这个意思 That’s not what I mean.
我不担心是因为 I don’t worry because…
我身边有你 艾莎 克里斯托弗与斯文相伴 well, I have you and Elsa and Kristoff and Sven…
所有的大门都对我敞开 and the gates are open wide…
我再也不孤单了 and I’m not alone anymore.
没错 风中凉意渐添 Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder
我们年龄渐长 And we’re all getting older
秋日微风轻挪云朵片片 And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze
南瓜化为田间肥料 Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer
我的树叶平添悲伤与智慧 And my leaf’s a little sadder and wiser
所以我依赖那些确定的东西 That’s why I rely on certain certainties
没错 有些事情永不改变 Yes, some things never change
就像你我紧握双手 Like the feel of your hand in mine
有些事情始终如此 Some things stay the same
正如我们美好的友谊 Like how we get along just fine
仿佛一堵永不倒塌的旧石墙 Like an old stone wall that’ll never fall
有些事情永为真理 Some things are always true
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
如我紧抱着你 Like how I’m holding on tight to you
树叶纷纷落下 The leaves are already falling
斯文 这好像未来的召唤 Sven, it feels like the future is calling
你是说今晚的你 Are you telling me tonight
要单膝跪地吗 You’re gonna get down on one knee
没错 但我很不擅长策划这些 Yeah, but I’m really bad at planning these things out
比如烛光晚餐和拿出戒指的桥段 Like candlelight and pulling of rings out
或许你该把浪漫的活儿都交给我 Maybe you should leave all the romantic stuff to me
没错 有些事情永不改变 Yeah, some things never change
正如我对她的深爱 Like the love that I feel for her
有些事情始终如此 Some things stay the same
比如与驯鹿相处轻松简单 Like how reindeers are easier
但若我真的许下诺言 勇敢一试 But if I commit and I go for it
就会知道该说什么 做什么 I’ll know what to say and do
对吧 Right
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
斯文 有压力的事都靠你了 Sven, the pressure is all on you
这阵风令人不安 The winds are restless
是因此我才听到那呼唤吗 Could that be why I’m hearing this call
是否有事发生 Is something coming
不确定自己想要改变现状 I’m not sure I want things to change at all
这些珍贵的日子 These days are precious
可不能轻易溜走 Can’t let them slip away
定不住这个时刻 I can’t freeze this moment
但我可以出去 将珍贵时光把握 But I can still go out and seize this day
风中凉意渐添 The wind blows a little bit colder
大家都越发成熟 And you all look a little bit older
是时候在这秋日天空下 It’s time to count our blessings
享受细碎的幸福时光 Beneath an autumn sky
我们的王国永远繁盛 We’ll always live in a kingdom of plenty
这代表大家的美好心愿 That stands for the good of the many
我保证艾伦戴尔之旗将永远飘扬 And I promise you the flag of Arendelle will always fly
我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 Our flag will always fly
我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 Our flag will always fly
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
光阴匆匆 转身即逝 Turn around and the time has flown
有些事情始终如此 Some things stay the same
尽管未来充满未知 Though the future remains unknown
愿我们好运依旧 愿过去已成往事 May our good luck last, may our past be past
时光飞逝 这是真理 Time’s moving fast, it’s true
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
如我紧抱着你 And I’m holding on tight to you
紧抱着你 Holding on tight to you
紧抱着你 Holding on tight to you
紧抱着你 Holding on tight to you
如我紧抱着你 I’m holding on tight to you
好吧 狮子吗 Okay. Um, lion?
灰熊 Grizzly bear?
怪物 棕熊 Monster? Brown bear?
怒气脸 黑熊 Angry face? Black bear?
汉斯 Hans?
邪恶怪物 Unredeemable monster?
你这辈子最大的错误 Greatest mistake of your life?
甚至不愿意吻你 Wouldn’t even kiss you?
坏人 Villain!
我们都猜中了一点点 We all kind of got it.
好了 雪宝 该你了 Okay, Olaf, you’re up.
好的 Okay.
识字以后感觉这游戏简单多了 So much easier now that I can read.
限时回合 男女对抗 Lightning round, boys against girls.
好的 我准备好了 好了 来吧 Okay, I’m ready, I’m ready. Go.
独角兽 Unicorn.
冰淇淋 Ice cream!
城堡 奥肯 Castle! Oaken!
茶壶 老鼠 Teapot! Mouse!
艾莎 Elsa!
雪宝变形也太赖皮了吧 I don’t think Olaf should get to rearrange.
没关系 我们姐妹的默契也很厉害 Doesn’t matter. This is gonna be a cinch.
两姐妹心有灵犀 Two sisters, one mind.
谢谢 来吧 Thank you. Okay.
开始了 Here we go.
你可以的 艾莎 You got this, Elsa.
随时可以 Anytime.
用身体语言比划就好 Just do it with your body.
虚无 Nothing?
空气 树木 人群 Air? Tree? People?
树人 不对 没有这么个词 Treeple? Oh, that’s not a word.
雪橇男孩 牙齿 Shovel boy? Teeth?
洗碗 Doing the dishes?
北极熊 Polar bear?
抱歉 Sorry.
你得给我点提示 You gotta give me something.
警觉 Alarmed?
烦乱 Distracted?
担忧 惊慌 焦躁不安 Worried? Panicking? Disturbed?
拜托 你的样子绝对是焦躁不安 Oh, come on, you definitely look disturbed.
我们赢了 We won.
再来一次 Rematch?
你们知道吗 我准备睡了 You know what? I think I’ll turn in.
你还好吗 Are you okay?
只是…有点累 Just… Just tired.
晚安 Good night.
是的 我也累了 Yeah, I’m tired, too.
斯文还答应给我讲个睡前故事呢 And Sven promised to read me a bedtime story.
是不是 斯文 Didn’t you, Sven?
是吗 Did I?
你模仿的声音最棒了 Oh, you do the best voices!
你假装克里斯托弗说话总是活灵活现 比如 Like when you pretend to be Kristoff, and you’re like…
“我需要跟石头们聊聊天 “I just need to go talk to some rocks
聊聊童年什么的” about my childhood and stuff.”
你们先讲吧 不用等我了 How about you guys start without me?
你觉得艾莎看起来是不是有点奇怪 Did Elsa seem weird to you?
她看起来就是平常的样子 She seemed like Elsa.
最后那个词好像真难倒她了 是什么来着 That last word really seemed to throw her. What was it?
我不知道 不是 不是 I don’t know. Ahem. No. No.
我不知道 但是… 有了 I don’t know, but… Ah.
“冰” “Ice”?
拜托 Oh, come on!
她比划不出冰吗 She couldn’t act out ice?
我最好去看看她 I better go check on her.
谢谢 亲爱的 我爱你 Thanks, honey. Love you.
我也爱你 Love you, too.
没关系 It’s fine.
请进 Come in.
错不了 有心事 Yep. Something’s wrong.
你吗 不 是你 With you? No, with you.
你披着母亲的围巾 You’re wearing Mother’s scarf.
你只在有心事的时候这么做 You do that when something’s wrong.
我们让你难过了吗 Did we hurt your feelings?
如果是这样 真抱歉 I’m so sorry if we did.
知道吗 大家都不擅长玩家庭游戏 You know, very few people are actually good at family games.
这是个既成事实 That’s just a fact.
不是 不是这样的 No, that’s not it.
那是什么事 Then, what is it?
我有一种… There’s this…
我只是不想把事情搞砸 I just don’t wanna mess things up.
什么事 你做得很好啊 What things? You’re doing great.
艾莎 你什么时候才能看到 Oh, Elsa, when are you going to see yourself
我眼中的你呢 the way I see you?
没有你 我该怎么办呢 What would I do without you?
我永远都是你的后盾 You’ll always have me.
我知道你需要什么 I know what you need.
来吧 过来 什么 Come on, come here. What?
用妈妈的话说 In Mama’s words,
“相互依偎 钻进怀里” “cuddle close, scooch in.”
北风与海洋 Where the Northwind
交汇之处 Meets the sea
有条河流 There’s a river
盈满记忆 Full of memory
我知道你想做什么 I know what you’re doing.
睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
在这条河里 一切皆明了 For in this river, all is found
我能听到你 I can hear you
但充耳不闻 But I won’t
有人惹事 Some look for trouble
有人求安 While others don’t
我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day
并忽略你的低语 And ignore your whispers
我盼望声音消失 Which I wish would go away, oh
你不是话语 You’re not a voice
只是我耳中的鸣响 You’re just a ringing in my ear
就算我能听见 And if I heard you
我不承认 Which I don’t
恐怕我已有职责 I’m spoken for, I fear
我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls
抱歉 神秘之声 I’m sorry, secret siren
但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 But I’m blocking out your calls
我已乘风破浪 无需再多奇遇 I’ve had my adventure I don’t need something new
若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
你想要如何 What do you want?
为什么不让我入睡 ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake
你是为扰我心神不宁 Are you here to distract me
让我因此犯错吗 So I make a big mistake?
或你真有其人 Or are you someone out there
与我境遇相仿 Who’s a little bit like me
内心深知 Who knows deep down
这里不是我的归宿 I’m not where I’m meant to be?
每天都愈加艰难 Every day’s a little harder
我感知力量增长 As I feel my power grow
你是否知道我内心深处渴望 Don’t you know there’s part of me that longs to go
踏入未知 Into the unknown?
踏入未知 Into the unknown!
踏入未知 Into the unknown!
你存在吗 认识我吗 Are you out there? Do you know me?
感知我心 引领前路 Can you feel me? Can you show me?
你去哪里 别弃我而去 Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone
我要如何跟随你 How do I follow you
踏入未知 Into the unknown?
风 火 水 土 Air, fire, water, earth.
水 The water!
狂风大作 水火消失 The air rages, no fire, no water.
土紧随其后 The earth is next.
我们得撤离 We have to get out.
会没事的 撤退到悬崖去 It’ll be okay. Evacuate to the cliffs.
糟了 我要散架了 Oh, no! I’m gonna blow!
有我呢 I’ve got you!
没错 大伙儿都安全撤离了 Yes. Everyone’s out and safe.
来 拿一个 Here. Take one of these.
你还好吗 雪宝 You okay there, Olaf?
好极了 我们称这个为 Oh, yeah. We’re calling this…
“感觉失控时 掌控手边的事” “Controlling what you can when things feel out of control.”
好吧 我不理解 Okay, I don’t understand.
你一直听到一个声音 You’ve been hearing a voice
却没想过要告诉我 and you didn’t think to tell me?
我不想让你担心 I didn’t want to worry you.
我们承诺过要对彼此坦诚相待 We made a promise not to shut each other out.
就告诉我发生了什么吧 Just tell me what’s going on.
我唤醒了魔法森林里的魔法精灵 I woke the magical spirits at the Enchanted Forest.
好吧 我绝对没想到你会说这个 Okay, that’s definitely not what I thought you were gonna say.
等等 魔法森林 Wait. The Enchanted Forest?
父亲警告我们的那个 The one Father warned us about?
对 Yes.
你为什么要这么做 Why would you do that?
因为那个声音 Because of the voice.
我知道这听上去很疯狂 I know it sounds crazy…
但我相信呼唤我的是好人 but I believe whoever is calling me is good.
你怎么能这么说 看看我们的国家 How can you say that? Look at our kingdom.
我知道 只是我的魔法能感觉到 I know. It’s just that my magic can feel it.
我能感觉到 I can feel it.
好吧 Okay.
糟了 现在又怎么了 Oh, no. What now?
地精 The Trolls?
克里斯托弗 我们想你了 Kristoff! We missed you!
帕比 Pabbie.
你们两姐妹永远惊喜不断 Well, never a dull moment with you two.
我希望你准备好面对自己的所作所为了 艾莎 I hope you’re prepared for what you have done, Elsa.
脆弱的人可无法面对愤怒的魔法精灵 Angry magical spirits are not for the faint of heart.
他们为什么还愤怒 Why are they still angry?
这一切和艾伦戴尔有什么关系 What does all of this have to do with Arendelle?
让我瞧瞧我能看见什么 Let me see what I can see.
过去不尽表象所示 The past is not what it seems.
错误需得到纠正 A wrong demands to be righted.
艾伦戴尔不安全 Arendelle is not safe.
真相必被寻见 The truth must be found.
否则的话 Without it…
我看不到未来 I see no future.
没有未来 No future?
如果看不见未来 When one can see no future…
只能继续做正确的事 all one can do is the next right thing.
继续做正确的事 The next right thing
是我前往魔法森林 is for me to go to the Enchanted Forest…
并找到那个声音 and find that voice.
克里斯托弗 我能借用你的车和斯文吗 Kristoff, can I borrow your wagon and Sven?
我不是很喜欢这个主意 I’m not very comfortable with the idea of that.
你不能一个人去 安娜 不行 You are not going alone. Anna, no.
我有魔法保护自己 你没有 I have my powers to protect me. You don’t.
不好意思 我可是登上过北山 Excuse me, I climbed the North Mountain…
遭遇冰冻之心后幸存 survived a frozen heart,
还从我前男友手中救下了你 and saved you from my ex boyfriend…
而且没有魔法就做到了 and I did it all without powers,
所以我要一起去 so, you know, I’m coming.
我也是 我来驾车 Me, too. I’ll drive.
我来带零食 I’ll bring the snacks!
我来照看你的人民 I will look after your people.
务必确保在我们回来之前 Please make sure they stay
让他们远离王国 out of the kingdom until we return.
当然 Of course.
我们去告诉他们吧 Let’s let them know.
安娜 我很担心她 Anna, I am worried for her.
我们一直害怕 We have always feared
艾莎的能力于这个世界而言太过强大 Elsa’s powers were too much for this world.
现在我们得祈祷她的能力足够强大了 Now, we must pray they are enough.
我不会让她出事的 I won’t let anything happen to her.
有谁对冷知识感兴趣吗 Who’s into trivia?
我 好的 I am. Okay.
你知道水是有记忆的吗 是真的 Did you know that water has memory? True fact.
很多人不相信 不过是真的 It’s disputed by many, but it’s true.
你知道男人被闪电击中的几率 Did you know men are six times
要比女人高出六倍吗 more likely to be struck by lightning?
你知道大猩猩开心的时候会打嗝吗 Did you know gorillas burp when they’re happy?
你知道我们每天眨眼四百万次吗 Did you know we blink four million times a day?
你知道袋熊的大便是方形的吗 Did you know wombats poop squares?
你知道在长途旅行中安静睡觉 Did you know sleeping quietly
可以防止精神错乱吗 on long journeys prevents insanity?
那是假的 是真的 Yeah, that’s not true. It is.
真的 绝对是真的 It’s true. Definitely true.
是真的 No, it’s the truth.
你们还挺一致的 Well, that was unanimous.
但等我回家了会查一查的 But I will look it up when we get home.
他们都睡着了 They’re both asleep.
你想怎么做 So, what do you wanna do?
斯文 稳一点 行吗 Sven, keep us steady, will ya?
安娜 Anna.
安娜 Anna?
还记得我们第一次这样旅行吗 Remember our first trip like this…
当时我说你一定是疯了 when I said you’d have to be crazy
才会想嫁给一个刚认识的男人 to want to marry a man you just met?
等等 什么 疯了 Wait, what? Crazy?
你可没说我疯了 你觉得我疯了吗 You didn’t say I was crazy. You think I’m crazy?
我说了 No. I did.
你… You were…
没疯 not crazy.
很显然 Clearly.
只是幼稚 Just naive.
不是幼稚 是情窦初开 像我以前一样 Not naive. Just, uh, new to love. Like I was.
情窦初开的人难免会做错事 And when you’re new, you’re bound to get it wrong.
你是说我们在一起注定是错的 So you’re saying I’m wrong for you.
什么 不 我不是在说 What? No, no. I’m not saying
你错了 或是疯了 you’re wrong, or crazy.
克里斯托弗 别说了 好主意 Kristoff, stop. Please. Good idea.
我听见了 是那个声音 I hear it. I hear the voice.
真的吗 You do?
雪宝 醒醒 Olaf, wake up.
什么… What the…
答应我 我们同进退 好吗 Promise me, we do this together, okay?
我答应你 I promise.
没事的 It’s okay.
你们知道魔法森林 Did you know that an enchanted forest
是变幻之地吗 is a place of transformation?
我不懂那是什么意思 I have no idea what that means…
但我等不及想看看 but I can’t wait to see
它会把我们变成什么样 what it’s gonna do to each one of us.
怎么回事 What is this?
别推我 停下 No pushing. Stop it.
太快了 It’s too fast.
刚才是怎么回事 What was that?
不 不 不 不 No. No, no, no.
我们被困住了 And we’re locked in.
我们早就该料到的 Probably should have seen that one coming.
这座森林真美 This forest is beautiful.
水坝仍然屹立 The dam. It still stands.
它在帕比长老的幻象里出现过 It was in Grand Pabbie’s visions.
但为什么 But why?
不知道 但它依旧完好无损 谢天谢地 I don’t know, but it’s still in good shape. Thank goodness.
什么意思 What do you mean?
如果水坝崩塌了 Well, if that dam broke…
就会掀起巨浪 it would send a tidal wave so big
把这片峡湾的一切都冲走 it would wash away everything on this fjord.
一切 Everything?
但艾伦戴尔在这个峡湾 But Arendelle’s on this fjord.
艾伦戴尔不会有事的 安娜 Nothing’s gonna happen to Arendelle, Anna.
放心吧 It’s gonna be fine.
过来 Come here.
如果不是在这种情况下 You know, under different circumstances,
这里还是挺浪漫的 this would be a, uh, pretty romantic place.
你不觉得吗 Don’t you think?
不是在这种情况下 Different circumstances?
你是说 和别人一起来 You mean, like with someone else?
什么 不 不是 What? No! No.
我是说 I’m saying…
万一我们没法活着离开这里 Just in case we don’t make it out of here…
等等 什么 Wait, what?
你觉得我们没法活着离开这里吗 You don’t think we’re gonna make it out of here?
不 不是 No. No!
我是说 我们会活着离开这里 I mean, no, we will make it out of here.
严格来说 我也说不准 Well, technically the odds are kind of complicated,
但我想说的是 but my point is…
万一我们死掉… In case we die…
你觉得我们会死掉 不 不不不 You think we’re gonna die? No! No, no, no.
我们终究会死 艾莎在哪 We will die at some point. Where’s Elsa?
我发誓会在她身边 我们近期还不会死 I swore that I wouldn’t leave her side. Not in any recent time will we die.
艾莎 但在久远的未来 Elsa! But way far in the future,
我们会死 we will die.
别损我了 Don’t patronize me.
艾莎 Elsa!
你在这里 There you are.
你没事吧 我没事 You okay? I’m fine.
那就好 Okay, good.
雪宝在哪 Where’s Olaf?
安娜 Anna?
艾莎 Elsa?
斯文 Sven?
萨曼莎 Samantha?
我都不认识叫萨曼莎的 I don’t even know a Samantha.
习惯就好 That’s normal.
怎么回事 What was that?
萨曼莎 Samantha?
等我长大了就会明白 This will all make sense when I am older
终有一天我会明白 Someday I will see that this makes sense
等我长大懂事 我回首往事 One day when I’m old and wise I’ll think back and realize
会发现这些都是再正常不过的 That these were all completely normal events
我长大后就会得到答案 I’ll have all the answers when I’m older
比如我们为何会在这片黑暗魔法森林中 Like why we’re in this dark enchanted wood
我知道过不了几年 I know in a couple years
这些都会变成孩子气的恐惧 These will seem like childish fears
所以我知道所有磨难 都是赐福 And so I know this isn’t bad, it’s good
打扰了 Excuse me
长大意味着适应 Growing up means adapting
理解世界和自我的关系 Puzzling out your world and your place
等我再成熟一些 就更有安全感 When I’m more mature I’ll feel totally secure
可怕的怪物盯着我也不害怕 Being watched by something with a creepy, creepy face
等我长大了就都会明白 See, that will all make sense when I am older
所以根本不用紧张害怕 So there’s no need to be terrified or tense
只需要想象自己 I’ll just dream about a time
已经长大成人 When I’m in my aged prime
因为等你长大了 ‘Cause when you’re older
就会明白一切 absolutely everything makes sense
真好 This is fine.
雪宝 Olaf!
大家好 Hey, guys.
认识一下风精灵 Meet the Wind Spirit.
借过 Coming through!
我要吐了 I think I’m gonna be sick.
我可以帮你撩着头发 但我找不到胳膊了 I’d hold your hair back, but I can’t find my arms.
停下 Stop!
艾莎 Elsa!
放开她 Let her go!
安娜 小心 Anna, be careful!
那是我姐姐 That’s my sister!
安纳尔王子 Prince Agnarr!
为了艾伦戴尔 For Arendelle.
小心 Look out!
父亲 Father!
你没事吧 我还好 Are you okay? I’m fine.
这些是什么 What are these?
它们看上去像是过去的瞬间 They look like moments in time.
你是怎么说的来着 雪宝 What’s that thing you say, Olaf?
我说的… The thing…
是我说发展技术 My theory about advancing technologies
既是救星也是劫数的理论吗 as both our savior and our doom?
不 不是那个 是关于…. No, not that one. The one about…
关于黄瓜的 不是 The one about cucumbers? No.
关于水的 The thing about water.
对了 水有记忆 Oh! Yeah. Water has memory.
组成你我的水 The water that makes up you and me
在我们之前经过了 has passed through at least four humans…
至少四个人或动物 and/or animals before us.
而且记住了一切 And remembers everything.
风回来了 The wind’s back.
真棒 Delicious.
我就叫你风灵吧 I think I’ll name you Gale.
出去 Get out of there.
你好 你可真奇特 Oh. Hi. Aren’t you curious?
你现在心情好点了吗 You in a better mood now?
父亲 是父亲 Father. That’s Father.
这个女孩 This girl.
她在救他 She’s saving him.
她是诺桑德拉人 She’s Northuldra.
怎么回事 What is that?
雪宝 到我后面去 Olaf, get behind me.
你拿那个干什么 What are you gonna do with that?
我不知道 I have no idea.
放下武器 Lower your weapon.
你们先放下 And you lower yours.
艾伦戴尔士兵 Arendellian soldiers?
威胁我的手下吗 中尉 Threatening my people, Lieutenant?
侵略我的舞蹈地盘吗 叶莲娜 Invading my dance space, Yelena?
为什么那个士兵看着这么眼熟 Why does that soldier look so familiar?
中尉 Lieutenant!
去拿那把剑 Get the sword!
那是魔法 That was magic.
你看见了吗 Did you see that?
我当然看见了 Of course I saw it.
你选择了友好冰冷的问好方式 You chose a nice, cold greeting.
他们一直被困在这里吗 They’ve been trapped in here this whole time?
没错 我们现在怎么办 Yeah. What do we do now?
交给我 I got this.
大家好 我是雪宝 Hi, I’m Olaf.
抱歉 我只是觉得穿衣服太拘束了 Oh, sorry. Yeah, I just find clothes restricting.
你们一定很好奇我们是谁 为什么在这里 Bet you’re wondering who we are and why we’re here.
答案很简单 It’s really quite simple.
是因为一对姐妹 It began with two sisters.
一个生来具有魔法 One born with magical powers.
一个生来与常人无异 One born powerless.
她们对雪人的爱 无穷无尽 Their love of snowmen, infinite.
安娜 不 太高了 Anna, no! Too high!
嘭 Blast!
妈妈 爸爸 救命 Mama! Papa! Help!
砰 到处的门都关上了 Slam! Doors shutting everywhere.
姐妹失散 Sisters torn apart.
至少她们还有父母 Well, at least they have their parents.
她们的父母去世了 Their parents are dead.
你好 我是安娜 Oh. Oh, hi. I’m Anna.
我要嫁给一个我刚认识的男人 I’ll marry a man I just met.
艾莎要发怒了 Elsa’s gonna blow!
雪 雪 快跑 Snow! Snow! Aah, run!
魔法贯穿我的雪花身体 Magic pulses through my snowflakes.
我活过来了 I live.
独享冰雪宫殿 独享冰雪宫殿 Ice palace for one. Ice palace for one.
出去 安娜 Get out, Anna. Pew! Pew!
我的小心脏 我的天 My heart. Oh, my goodness.
只有真爱之举才能拯救你 Only an act of true love can save you.
来一个真爱之吻 Here’s a true love’s kiss.
你配不上 You’re not worth it.
你猜怎么着 我是个坏人 Guess what? I’m the bad guy.
什么 What?
安娜被永远地冻死了 And Anna freezes to death forever.
安娜 Oh, Anna.
她又解冻了 Then she unfreezes!
随后艾莎唤醒了魔法精灵 Oh, and then Elsa woke up the magical spirits…
我们被赶出了王国 and we were forced out of our kingdom.
现在唯一的希望就是找出过去的真相 Now our only hope is to find the truth about the past…
但我们不知道该怎么做 but we don’t have a clue how to do that…
除了艾莎能听见那个声音 except Elsa’s hearing voices,
这对我们还算有利 so we got that going for us.
还有问题吗 Any questions?
我觉得他们明白了 I think they got it.
你真的是艾伦戴尔的女王吗 Are you really Queen of Arendelle?
我是 I am.
为什么大自然要以魔法 Why would nature reward
奖赏一个艾伦戴尔人 a person of Arendelle with magic?
也许是为了弥补你的人民的所作所为 Perhaps to make up for the actions of your people.
我的人民是无辜的 My people are innocent.
我们绝不会率先动手 We would have never attacked first.
但愿真相水落石出 May the truth be found.
不好意思 Hi. I’m sorry.
这是怎么回事 What’s happening?
果然没错 马休中尉 That’s it. Lieutenant Mattias!
图书馆里左数第二幅画像 Library, second portrait on the left.
你曾是我们父亲的侍卫官 You were our father’s official guard.
安纳尔 Agnarr.
你们的父母怎么了 What did happen to your parents?
六年前我们父母的船在南海 Our parents’ ship went down in the Southern Sea…
沉没了 six years ago.
我看到他了 我从你们脸上看到他了 I see him. I see him in your faces.
真的吗 Really?
士兵们 Soldiers.
我们可能上了年纪 但依然强壮 We may be getting on in years, but we’re still strong.
并且以效忠艾伦戴尔为荣 And proud to serve Arendelle.
等等 拜托了 Wait. Please.
有人将我召唤至此 Someone has called me here.
如果我能找到这个人 If I can just find them…
我确信就能找到答案 I believe they have the answers
帮我们解救这座森林 that may help us free this forest.
相信我 我只是想帮忙 Trust me, I just want to help.
我们只相信大自然 We only trust nature.
大自然发话时 When nature speaks…
我们倾听 we listen.
等我长大了 我就能明白了 This will all make sense when I’m older.
火精灵 Fire Spirit!
所有人后退 Get back, everyone!
去河边 Head for the river!
不 不 不 驯鹿 那是死路 No! No! No! The reindeer! That’s a dead end!
快 斯文 Come on, Sven!
我们去追它们 We’ll get them.
艾莎 离开那里 Elsa! Get out of there!
不 不 不 No, no, no.
艾莎 Elsa!
来 兄弟 我们做得到 Come on, buddy, we can do this.
安娜 Anna!
带她走 Get her out of here.
不 艾莎 No! Elsa!
他们都在看我们 是不是 They’re all looking at us, aren’t they?
有什么建议吗 Got any advice?
没有吗 Nothing?
我应该知道这个的意思吗 Should I know what that means?
你也能听到 You hear it, too.
有人在呼唤我们 Somebody’s calling us.
那是谁 我们要怎么做 Who is it? What do we do?
好 一直往北走 Okay, keep going north.
艾莎 Elsa!
谢天谢地 安娜 Oh, thank goodness! Anna.
你还好吗 你在做什么 Are you okay? What were you doing?
你可能会被杀掉的 You could’ve been killed.
你不能跟着我往火里跑 You can’t just follow me into fire.
你不想我跟你跑到火里 You don’t want me to follow you into fire,
那你就不要跑到火里 then don’t run into fire.
你太不小心了 艾莎 You’re not being careful, Elsa.
抱歉 你没事吧 I’m sorry. Are you okay?
不是太好 I’ve been better.
我知道你需要什么 I know what you need.
你从哪里拿到的那条围巾 Where did you get that scarf?
这是条诺桑德拉围巾 That’s a Northuldra scarf.
什么 What?
这条围巾来自我们最古老的家族之一 This is from one of our oldest families.
这是我们母亲的围巾 It was our mother’s.
艾莎 Elsa.
我懂了 I see it.
是母亲 It’s Mother.
母亲那天救了父亲的命 Mother saved Father’s life that day.
我们的母亲是诺桑德拉人 Our mother was Northuldra.
我们被称为诺桑德拉人 We are called Northuldra.
我们是太阳的子民 We are the people of the sun.
我向你保证 我会解救这座森林 I promise you I will free this forest…
并且拯救艾伦戴尔 and restore Arendelle.
这是个相当重大的承诺 艾莎 That’s a pretty big promise, Elsa.
解救森林 Free the Forest?
抱歉 I’m sorry.
我们中的一些人是在这里出生的 It’s just, uh, some of us were born in here,
从来没见过开阔的天空 we’ve never even seen a clear sky.
我懂 I get it.
我叫莱德尔 克里斯托弗 The name’s Ryder. Kristoff.
我又听到那声音了 I heard the voice again.
我们得去北边 We need to go north.
但北边晚上有土巨人活动 But the Earth Giants now roam the north at night.
你们可以早上动身 You can leave in the morning.
我是哈尼马伦 I’m Honeymaren.
哈尼马伦 我们会竭尽全力 Honeymaren, we’ll do all we can.
我问你们 Hey, let me ask you.
你们是怎么应对 How do you guys cope…
因成熟而越发复杂的思想的 with the ever increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity?
了不起 Brilliant!
和当今的年轻人谈话真让人耳目一新 It’s so refreshing to talk to the youth of today.
我们的未来可期 Our future’s in bright hands.
不 不 别啃那个 Oh, no, no. Don’t chew that.
你不知道我都踩过什么 You don’t know what I’ve stepped in.
我似乎无法引起她的注意 I can’t seem to get her attention.
甚至都没法把话说对 Or even say the right thing.
那你走运了 Well, you’re in luck.
我对女人一无所知 I know nothing about women.
但我确实知道 But I do know that we have
我们有最惊人的求婚方式 the most amazing way of proposing.
现在就开始准备的话 If we start now,
黎明时我们就能准备好 真的吗 we’ll be ready by dawn. Really?
最棒的是 Best part,
会有很多驯鹿参与 it involves a lot of reindeer.
家乡那边 Hey, back at home…
赫利玛还在哈德森酒馆吗 Halima still over at Hudson’s Hearth?
是的 She is.
真的 她结婚了吗 Really? She married?
为什么这并没有让我感觉好些 Why didn’t that make me feel better?
你还想念什么 What else do you miss?
我父亲 My father.
他早在这之前就过世了 He passed long before all this.
他是个了不起的人 He was a great man.
让我们在艾伦戴尔过上了优裕生活 Built us a good life in Arendelle.
但教导我永远不要把优裕当成理所当然的事 But taught me to never take the good for granted.
他会说”随时做好准备 He’d say, “Be prepared.
你以为找到了自己的路时 “Just when you think you’ve found your way,
生活就会把你丢到一条新路上” “life will throw you onto a new path.”
那时你该怎么做呢 What do you do when it does?
别放弃 Don’t give up.
一步一步慢慢来并且… Take it one step at a time and…
继续做正确的事 Just do the next right thing?
对 Yeah.
你很懂 You got it.
我想给你看点东西 可以吗 I wanna show you something. May I?
你知道风 火 水和土 You know air, fire, water, and earth.
对 Yes.
但是看 这里还有第五个精灵 But, look, there’s a fifth spirit…
据说是我们和自然魔法之间的桥梁 said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature.
第五个精灵 A fifth spirit?
有人说 Some say
他们听到它在森林沦陷那天发出呼喊 they heard it call out the day the Forest fell.
我父亲听到了 My father heard it.
你认为是它在呼唤我吗 Do you think that is who’s calling me?
也许 只有亚托哈伦知道 Maybe. Alas, only Ahtohallan knows.
亚托哈伦 Ahtohallan.
潜入河水深处 Dive down deep into her sound
但别太深 否则会溺亡 But not too far or you’ll be drowned
为什么摇篮曲中非要 Why do lullabies always have to have
隐藏一些恐怖的警示呢 some terrible warning in them?
我一直想知道 I wonder that all the time.
土巨人 Earth Giants.
它们来这里做什么 What are they doing down here?
躲起来 Hide.
它们来了 They’re coming!
所以说我们不能玩火 This is why we don’t play with fire.
我没法一直生你的气 你怎么这么可爱 Oh, I can’t stay mad at you. Why are you so cute?
拜托你告诉我 你不是要跟踪他们 Please tell me you were not about to follow them.
要是我能像安抚风和火一样安抚他们呢 What if I can settle them like I did the wind and fire?
要是他们在你抓到机会前 Or what if they can crush you
先碾碎你呢 before you even get the chance?
记住 目标是要找到那声音 Remember, the goal is to find the voice…
找到真相 带我们回家 find the truth, and get us home.
伙计们 真险 Hey, guys. That was close.
我知道 I know.
巨人感觉到了我 他们可能还会回来 The giants sensed me. They may come back here.
我不想再让其他人陷入危险了 I don’t want to put anyone at risk again.
并且你说得对 安娜 And you’re right, Anna.
我们得去找到那声音 We’ve got to find the voice.
我们现在就走 We’re going now.
好 我们走 Okay. We’re going.
让我先… Let me just…
等等 克里斯托弗和斯文呢 Wait. Where are Kristoff and Sven?
对了 他们和那个叫莱德尔的 Oh, yeah. I think they took off with that Ryder guy
以及一群驯鹿走了 and a bunch of reindeer.
他们走了 They left?
一句话都没说就走了 Just left without saying anything?
谁知道男人都在想些什么 Who knows the ways of men?
我感觉自己特别滑稽 这样正常吗 Am I supposed to feel this ridiculous?
当然 完全正常 Oh, yeah. Definitely.
大伙都准备好了吗 Everyone ready?
准备好啦 Ready!
我还想再彩排一次 I could use a rehearsal.
我对爱情超级痴迷 I love love.
等等 你也替它们说话吗 Wait. You talk for them, too?
是的 I do.
就像是你能听到它们的想法 It’s like you can actually hear what they’re thinking.
没错 然后就脱口而出 Yeah. And then you just say it.
就那么脱口而出 And then you just say it.
好了 她来了 Okay. Here she comes.
艾伦戴尔王国的安娜公主 Princess Anna of Arendelle…
我那充满活力 无所畏惧 又热辣甜美的爱人 my feisty, fearless, ginger sweet love.
你愿意嫁给我吗 Will you marry me?
不愿意 No.
公主已经和女王一起离开了 The princess left with the queen.
什么 等等 你说什么 What? Wait, what? What?
要是我就不会去追 她们已经离开很久了 I wouldn’t try to follow. They’re long gone.
离开很久了 Long gone?
就是这样 So, yeah.
我们即将朝西前往青藓草原 We’re heading west to the Lichen Meadows.
如果你想的话可以随我们同去 You can come with us if you want.
我很遗憾… I’m really sorry that…
没事 不要紧 好的 No, it’s fine. Yeah. Yep.
好了 我该去整理行装了 你要和我一起吗 Okay, I better go pack. You coming with?
我还是…好 我一会去找你 I’ll just… Yeah, I’ll meet you there.
好的 你知道怎么走 对吧 是的 Okay, uh, you know where you’re going, right? Yeah.
没错 好的 Yeah. Yep.
我熟悉森林 I know the woods.
驯鹿比人类更好相处 Reindeers are better than people
斯文 为何爱情如此艰难 Sven, why is love so hard?
无论你感受到什么 You feel what you feel
那都是真实的 And those feelings are real
来吧 克里斯托弗 Come on, Kristoff
卸下你的防备 Let down your guard
你又一次离去 Again, you’re gone
走上和我不同的路途 Off on a diff’rent path than mine
我被留在原地 I’m left behind
不知是否应该追随 Wondering if I should follow
你不得不离去 You had to go
这当然没什么问题 And, of course, it’s always fine
我也许明日便可追上你的步伐 I prob’ly could catch up with you tomorrow
可为何 我感觉与你日渐疏离 But is this what it feels like to be growing apart?
我从何时开始 When did I become the one
一刻不停在追赶你的心 Who’s always chasing your heart?
如今我环顾四周 Now I turn around and find
却发现自己迷失于森林 I am lost in the woods
南北不分 左右不清 North is South, right is left
没有你便失去方向 When you’re gone
本该由我护佑你回家 I’m the one who sees you home
而如今我却迷失于森林 But now I’m lost in the woods
也不知道你去向何方 And I don’t know what path you are on
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
直至此刻 Up till now
我一直想着如何向你求婚 The next step was a question of how
从不需怀疑你我是否真正属于彼此 I never thought it was a question of whether
如果我不是你的真命天子 Who am I
那我又是谁 If I’m not your guy?
如果我们不能永远在一起 Where am I if we’re not together?
我又该去向何方 Forever
现在我明白 你是我的北极星 Now I know you’re my true North
因为我已迷失在这森林 ‘Cause I am lost in the woods
你不在我身旁 Up is down, day is night
日夜颠倒 方寸大乱 When you’re not there
你是我唯一的方向 Oh, you’re my only landmark
我此刻迷失于森林 So I’m lost in the woods
不知你是否仍对我在意 Wondering if you still care
但我会等候 But I’ll wait
等候一个启示 For a sign
让我知道自己是你的方向 That I’m your path
因为你就是我的方向 ‘Cause you are mine
在那之前 Until then
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
迷失于森林 Lost in the woods
于森林 In the woods
迷失于森林 Lost in the woods
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
迷失于森林 Lost in the woods
迷失于 I’m lost
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
雪宝 也许你们中一个人喊就够了 Hey, Olaf, um, maybe just one of you should do it.
我同意 她声音有点太尖了 I agree. She’s a little pitchy.
看啊 风灵回来了 Hey, Gale’s back.
什么 What?
怎么会这样 How can it be?
那是什么 What is it?
父亲和母亲的船 Mother and Father’s ship.
可这里并不是南海 But this isn’t the Southern Sea.
确实 这里不是 No, it isn’t.
他们的船为什么会在这里 Why is their ship here?
怎么会在这里呢 How is it here?
肯定是从暗黑海域被冲过来的 It must have been washed in from the Dark Sea.
他们在暗黑海域做什么 What were they doing in the Dark Sea?
我不知道 I don’t know.
这艘船是如何穿过迷雾的 How did the ship get through the mist?
我以为除了我们没人能做到 I thought nobody could but us.
除非这艘船上没有人 Unless nobody was on it.
这里肯定会有什么线索的 There’s gotta be something here.
等等 四处找找 Wait. Wait. Look around.
每一艘艾伦戴尔的船都有一个装置 Every Arendellian ship has a compartment.
是防水的 Waterproof.
那非常聪明 That’s very clever.
不过 那让我不禁要问 Although, it does make me wonder
为什么不把整艘船都造成防水的呢 why they don’t just make the whole ship waterproof.
在这 Here.
这是什么语言 What language is this?
我不知道 I don’t know.
不过 这是母亲的笔迹 But look, this is Mother’s handwriting.
“在冰河世纪之末 “The end of the ice age.
发现了这条河流 却又遗失了 “The river found, but lost.
这是魔法的源头 是否也是艾莎的源头” “Magic’s source. Elsa’s source?”
这是一幅地图 It’s a map.
他们向北行进 They traveled north
打算穿越暗黑海域 and planned to cross the Dark Sea to…
亚托哈伦 Ahtohallan.
真的存在 It’s real?
亚托什么玩意儿 Octa who what?
亚托哈伦 Ahtohallan.
那是一条魔法河流 It’s a magical river
据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案 said to hold all the answers about the past.
再次证明了我说的水有记忆的理论 Reinforcing my “water has memory” theory. Mm.
水有记忆 Water has memory.
艾莎 Elsa?
我想知道他们发生了什么 I wanna know what happened to them.
亚托哈伦一定是魔法的来源 Ahtohallan has to be the source of her magic.
为了艾莎 我们要继续前行 We keep going for Elsa.
海浪太高了 The waves are too high!
艾杜娜 安纳尔 Iduna! Agnarr!
艾莎 Elsa!
你这是怎么了 What are you doing?
都怪我 This is my fault.
他们在寻找关于我的答案 They were looking for answers about me.
你不必为他们的选择负责 艾莎 You are not responsible for their choices, Elsa.
对 但他们因我而死 No. Just their deaths.
停下 不是这样 Stop. No.
叶莲娜问过 Yelena asked,
为什么精灵会奖赏艾伦戴尔一个魔法女王 why would the spirits reward Arendelle with a magical queen?
因为我们的母亲救了父亲 Because our mother saved our father.
她救了自己的敌人 She saved her enemy.
你就是她的善举的回报 Her good deed was rewarded with you.
你是礼物 You are a gift.
什么礼物 For what?
如果有人能解开过去 If anyone can resolve the past…
如果有人能拯救艾伦戴尔 解救森林 if anyone can save Arendelle and free this forest,
那就是你 it’s you.
我信任你 艾莎 胜于任何人任何事 I believe in you, Elsa. More than anyone or anything.
哈尼马伦说有第五个精灵 Honeymaren said there was a fifth spirit.
自然魔法和我们之间的桥梁 A bridge between the magic of nature and us.
第五个精灵 A fifth spirit?
就是它在亚托哈伦呼唤我 That’s who’s been calling me from Ahtohallan.
关于过去的答案都在那里 The answers about the past are all there.
那我们就去亚托哈伦 So we go to Ahtohallan.
不是”我们” Not “we.”
我自己 什么 Me. what?
我们两个一起去暗黑海域太危险 The Dark Sea is too dangerous for us both.
不 不 我们要一起解决 No. No! We do this together.
记得那首歌吗 Remember the song?
“别潜太深 否则会溺亡” “Go too far and you’ll be drowned.”
谁来阻止你太过深入 Who will stop you from going too far?
你说你信任我 You said you believed in me,
说我天生要做这个 that this is what I was born to do.
我不想阻止你那么做 And I don’t wanna stop you from that.
我…不想阻止你做你需要做的人 I… I don’t wanna stop you from being whatever you need to be.
我只是不想你 I just don’t want you dying…
试图做大家需要的人而死 trying to be everything for everyone else, too.
不要一个人去 Don’t do this alone.
请让我帮你 Let me help you, please.
我不能失去你 艾莎 I can’t lose you, Elsa.
我也不能失去你 安娜 I can’t lose you either, Anna.
过来 Come on.
等等 什么 Wait, what?
你在做什么 What are you doing?
艾莎 Elsa!
不 不 No! No!
雪宝 帮我停下 Olaf, help me stop.
帮我一把[给我一只手] Give me a hand.
坐稳 Hang on!
等等 不 不 不 Wait. Wait! No! No! No!
不是吧 Come on!
安娜 这听起来可能很疯狂 Anna, this might sound crazy…
但我感觉到了怒气高涨 but I’m sensing some rising anger.
我确实生气 雪宝 Well, I am angry, Olaf!
她答应过我们会一起解决 She promised me we’d do this together!
没错 Yeah.
不过我的意思是 我感觉到我怒气高涨 But what I mean is, I’m sensing rising anger in me.
等等 你在生气吗 Wait, you’re angry?
我…我想是的 I… I think so.
艾莎也把我推开了 Elsa pushed me away, too,
甚至没说再见 and didn’t even say goodbye.
你完全有权利对她非常非常生气 And you have every right to be very, very mad at her.
你说有些事永远不会变 And you said some things never change.
但那之后 But since then,
所有事都在变 everything’s done nothing but change.
我知道 I know.
不过瞧 我还在这里 握着你的手 But look, I’m still here holding your hand.
好吧 说得有道理 安娜 Yeah, that’s a good point, Anna.
我感觉好点了 你真是个好倾听者 I feel better. You’re such a good listener.
别让我噤声 那很无礼 Don’t shush me. That’s rude.
不 不 No! No!
巨人们 The Giants.
他们真庞大 They’re huge.
抓稳 雪宝 Hang on, Olaf.
尽量别尖叫 Try not to scream.
找到了 Found it.
谢谢你 Thank you.
我们在哪 Where are we?
在一个没有出路的深坑 In a pit with no way out.
不过有个可怕的漆黑入口 But with a spooky, pitch black way in.
快来 会很好玩的 Come on, it’ll be fun.
假设我们不会永远被困这里 Assuming we don’t get stuck here forever,
没人找到我们 no one ever finds us…
你饿死 我放弃 and you starve and I give up.
不过好的一面 艾莎的情况肯定比我们好得多 But, bright side, Elsa’s gotta be doing a whole lot better than we are.
好 Okay.
不 No!
不 No!
当然了 Of course.
冰川是冰的河流 Glaciers are rivers of ice.
亚托哈伦结冰了 Ahtohallan is frozen.
我听到了你 I hear you.
现在我来了 And I’m coming.
我浑身都在颤抖 Every inch of me is trembling
但不是因为冷 But not from the cold
似曾相识的感觉 Something is familiar
就像近在咫尺又触不可及的梦 Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold
我能感觉你在那里 I can sense you there
像我认识了一生的朋友 Like a friend I’ve always known
我就要到达 I’m arriving
感觉像回到了家 And it feels like I am home
我一直高竖壁垒 I have always been a fortress
深藏冰冷的秘密 Cold secrets deep inside
你也有秘密 You have secrets, too
但你不必隐匿 But you don’t have to hide
请你现身 Show yourself
我渴望见到你 I’m dying to meet you
请你现身 Show yourself
轮到你了 It’s your turn
你是那个我找寻一生的人吗 Are you the one I’ve been looking for all of my life?
请你现身 Show yourself
我准备好知晓 I’m ready to learn
我从未如此确定 I’ve never felt so certain
我一直以来饱受折磨 All my life I’ve been torn
但我来这是有原因的 But I’m here for a reason
这会不会是我出生的原因 Could it be the reason I was born?
我一直与众不同 I have always been so different
寻常规则并不适用 Normal rules did not apply
今天你会告诉我答案吗 Is this the day? Are you the way
我终于找到原因了吗 I finally find out why?
请你现身 Show yourself!
我不再颤抖 I’m no longer trembling
我在这里 Here I am
历经千辛万苦 I’ve come so far
你是我等待了一生的答案 You are the answer I’ve waited for all of my life
请你现身 Oh, show yourself!
让我看看你是谁 Let me see who you are
快来我身边 Come to me now
打开你的门 Open your door
别让我等待 Don’t make me wait
再多一刻 One moment more
快来我身边 Oh, come to me now
打开你的门 Open your door
别让我等待 Don’t make me wait
再多一刻 One moment more
北风与海洋交汇之处 Where the Northwind meets the sea
有条河流 There’s a river
盈满记忆 “母亲” Full of memory “Mother.”
来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 Come, my darling, homeward bound
找到自我 I am found!
展现自我 Show yourself
释放你的能量 Step into your power
让你自己 Grow yourself
成长为崭新的人 Into something new
你就是自己期待已久的人 You are the one you’ve been waiting for
期待一生 期待一生 All of my life All of your life
展现自我 Oh, show yourself!
你好 我是雪宝 我喜欢温暖的拥抱 Hi, I’m Olaf. And I like warm hugs.
我爱你 雪宝 I love you, Olaf!
来吧 你可以的 Come on, you can do it.
站在这里 Here I stand
不再藏匿 In the light of day
鸡一样灵巧 猴一样可爱 Like a chicken with the face of a monkey!
是我走路不小心 I just wasn’t looking where I was going.
但是我真的没事 But I’m great actually.
我是南部群岛的汉斯王子 Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
我爱你 I love you.
我得告诉你我的过去 I need to tell you about my past.
我来自哪里 And where I’m from.
你说 I’m listening.
艾杜娜 Iduna!
你在读什么 陛下 What are you reading, Your Majesty?
丹麦的新作家写的东西 Oh, some new Danish author.
鲁纳德国王 抱歉 我不明白 King Runeard, I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
祖父 Grandfather?
我们带上艾伦戴尔的全部护卫 We bring Arendelle’s full guard.
但我们没理由不信任他们啊 But they have given us no reason not to trust them.
诺桑德拉信奉魔法 The Northuldra follow magic.
所以我们永远都不能信任他们 Which means we can never trust them.
祖父 Grandfather?
魔法会让人感觉太过强大 理所应当 Magic makes people feel too powerful. Too entitled.
会让他们觉得可以违抗国王的意志 It makes them think they can defy the will of a king.
魔法并不会这样 That is not what magic does.
这只是你的恐惧而已 That’s just your fear.
恐惧才是不能信任的 Fear is what can’t be trusted.
大坝会让他们的领土变脆弱 You see, the dam will weaken their lands,
所以他们必须来求助于我 so they will have to turn to me.
潜入河水深处 Dive down deep into her sound
但别太深 否则会溺亡 But not too far, or you’ll be drowned
他们会来庆祝 They will come in celebration.
我们就能摸清他们的实力 And then, we will know their size and strength.
如同你们欢迎我们一样 我们也欢迎你们 As you have welcomed us, we welcome you…
我们的邻居 我们的朋友 our neighbors, our friends.
鲁纳德国王 大坝使我们的水流变急 King Runeard, the dam isn’t strengthening our waters.
正在危害森林 It’s hurting the Forest.
切断了北方… It’s cutting off the North…
先…先别谈这些 Let… Let’s not discuss this here.
来峡湾再说 喝喝茶 Let’s meet on the fjord. Have tea.
想想办法 Find a solution.
不 No!
安娜 Anna!
我们要选择哪个幸运的地道 Which lucky tunnel do we choose?
大坝会让他们的领土变脆弱 You see, the dam will weaken their lands,
所以他们必须来求助于我 so they will have to turn to me.
鲁纳德国王 大坝 King Runeard, the dam,
正在危害森林 it’s hurting the Forest.
艾莎找到了 Elsa’s found it.
什么 What is it?
关于过去的真相 The truth about the past.
那是我的祖父 That’s my grandfather…
正在袭击诺桑德拉的首领 attacking the Northuldra leader…
而对方手无寸铁 who wields no weapon.
大坝不是和平的礼物 The dam wasn’t a gift of peace.
而是一个骗局 It was a trick.
但那样就违背了艾伦戴尔所代表的一切 But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for.
是啊 确实如此 It does, doesn’t it?
我知道该怎么解救森林了 I know how to free the Forest.
我知道我们该怎么纠正一切了 I know what we have to do to set things right.
你为什么说得那么悲伤 Why do you say that so sadly?
我们得破坏大坝 We have to break the dam.
但艾伦戴尔会被水淹没 But Arendelle will be flooded.
所以精灵逼迫大家离开了 That’s why everyone was forced out.
为了保护他们不受伤害 To protect them from what has to be done.
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我现在很需要听一些开心的事 雪宝 I could really use a bright side, Olaf.
开心的事 Bright side?
海龟可以用屁股呼吸 Turtles can breathe through their butts.
还有 我看到出去的路了 And I see a way out.
我就知道你靠得住 I knew I could count on you.
走吧 雪宝 艾莎可能也在回来的路上 Come on, Olaf, Elsa’s probably on her way back right now.
我们可以和她会合 然后… We can meet her and…
雪宝 Olaf?
这是什么 What’s this?
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我在下雪 I’m flurrying?
等等 不对 不是… Wait. No. That’s…
不是下雪 That’s not it.
我要变成雪消失了 I’m flurrying away.
我身上的魔法正在消失 The magic in me is fading.
什么 What?
艾莎可能出事了 I don’t think Elsa’s okay.
我觉得… I think…
她可能太深入了 she may have gone too far.
不 不 No. No.
安娜 Anna?
对不起 I’m sorry.
接下来的事就要靠你自己了 You’re gonna have to do this next part on your own.
好吗 等等 Okay? Wait.
过来 Come here.
有我在 I’ve got you.
真好 That’s good.
安娜 Hey, Anna?
我想到了一个永恒不变的东西 I just thought of one thing that’s permanent.
什么 What’s that?
爱 Love.
要温暖的拥抱吗 Warm hugs?
我喜欢温暖的拥抱 I like warm hugs.
我爱你 I love you.
雪宝 艾莎 Olaf? Elsa?
我现在该怎么办 What do I do now?
我也曾见过黑暗 I’ve seen dark before
但不是这样 But not like this
这是寒冷 空虚 麻木 This is cold, this is empty, this is numb
我熟知的生活已经结束 The life I knew is over
灯光熄灭 The lights are out
你好 黑暗 Hello, darkness
我准备好屈服了 I’m ready to succumb
我跟随着你 I follow you around
一直都是 I always have
但你去了一个我找不到的地方 But you’ve gone to a place I cannot find
悲伤有引力 This grief has a gravity
拽着我下沉 It pulls me down
但一个微小的声音 But a tiny voice
在我心中低语 Whispers in my mind
你迷失了 You are lost
没有希望 Hope is gone
但你必须要前进 But you must go on
继续做正确的事 And do the next right thing
黑夜过后会天亮吗 Can there be a day beyond this night?
我再也不懂什么是真实 I don’t know anymore what is true
我找不到方向 孤身一人 I can’t find my direction I’m all alone
唯一指引我的星辰曾是你 The only star that guided me was you
没有你的鼓励 How to rise from the floor
我还如何振作 When it’s not you I’m rising for?
继续做正确的事 Just do the next right thing
迈出一步 Take a step
再迈一步 Step again
尽我所能 It is all that I can
继续做正确的事 To do the next right thing
我不会好高骛远 I won’t look too far ahead
我不会不自量力 It’s too much for me to take
我选择着眼脚下 But break it down to this next breath
下一步 This next step
下一个选择 由我来决定 This next choice is one that I can make!
我要走出黑夜 So I’ll walk through this night
跌跌撞撞 找寻光明 Stumbling blindly toward the light
继续做正确的事 And do the next right thing
黎明到来 And with the dawn
前路何在 What comes then?
我清楚一切都 When it’s clear that everything
再也回不到从前 Will never be the same again?
我会做出选择 Then I’ll make the choice
听从内心的声音 To hear that voice
继续做正确的事 And do the next right thing
醒醒 Wake up!
快醒醒 Wake up!
就是这样 That’s it.
快来抓我 快 Come and get me! Come on!
我在这里 Over here!
这就对了 跟我来 That’s right. Keep coming.
跟我来 Keep coming!
这样能行 That’ll work.
来这边 This way, guys!
什么 What?
不不不 她在把巨人引向水坝 No, no, no, no. She’s leading them to the dam.
克里斯托弗 Kristoff!
我来了 你有什么吩咐 I’m here. What do you need?
去水坝 遵命 To get to the dam. You got it.
谢谢 Thank you.
快 快 Come on. Come on.
推我上去 我们绕过去找你 Help me up! We’ll meet you around!
马休中尉 Lieutenant Mattias.
陛下 您在做什么 Your Highness, what are you doing?
必须破坏水坝 The dam must fall.
只有这样才能让迷雾散去 解救森林 It’s the only way to break the mist and free the Forest.
但我们发誓要不惜一切代价保护艾伦戴尔 But we’ve sworn to protect Arendelle at all costs.
我们做出正确的选择 艾伦戴尔才有未来 Arendelle has no future until we make this right.
鲁纳德国王背叛了所有人 King Runeard betrayed everyone.
你怎么知道 How do you know that?
我姐姐舍命换来了真相 My sister gave her life for the truth.
求你了 Please.
不要再有人牺牲了 Before we lose anyone else.
小心 Look out!
毁了水坝 快 Destroy the dam! Come on!
把石头扔过来 Throw your boulders.
就是这样 That’s it.
我抓住她了 安娜 I’ve got her! Anna!
坚持住 Hang on!
抱歉我抛下了你 I’m sorry I left you behind.
我只是太想保护她了 I was just so desperate to protect her.
我知道 我知道 没关系 I know. I know. It’s okay.
我的爱没那么脆弱 My love is not fragile.
快看天空 Look at the sky.
我都不知道天空这么辽阔 I just didn’t realize there was so much of it.
三十四年 34 years…
五个月 Five months…
零二十三天 And 23 days.
真的是你吗 Is it really you?
安娜 Anna.
我以为我失去你了 I thought I’d lost you.
失去我 Lost me?
你救了我 又一次 You saved me. Again.
是吗 I did?
还有安娜 艾伦戴尔没有淹没 And, Anna, Arendelle did not fall.
没有吗 It didn’t?
精灵们都同意了 The spirits all agreed.
艾伦戴尔理应与你同在 Arendelle deserves to stand with you.
我吗 Me?
你做了正确的事 为了所有人 You did what was right. For everyone.
你找到第五个精灵了吗 Did you find the fifth spirit?
你就是第五个精灵 You are the fifth spirit.
你就是那座桥梁 You’re the bridge.
事实上 桥有两头 Well, actually, a bridge has two sides.
而母亲有两个女儿 And Mother had two daughters.
我们一起搭起了这座桥 We did this together.
我们也会继续一起坚守 And we’ll continue to do this together.
我们一起 Together.
艾莎 你没事 Elsa! You’re okay!
你看起来变了 You look different.
你换了发型还是做了别的 Did you cut your hair or something?
做了别的 Or something.
安娜 我要问你一个问题 Anna, I need to ask you a question.
好 Okay.
你想堆个雪人吗 Do you want to build a snowman?
什么 What?
幸亏水有记忆 Thank goodness water has memory.
安娜 Anna.
艾莎 Elsa!
克里斯托弗 还有斯文 Kristoff! And Sven!
你们都回来了 You all came back.
我好爱圆满结局 I love happy endings.
我猜我们是搞定了 I mean, I presume we’re done.
还是说以后”置身死地” Or is this “putting us in mortal danger” situation
将成为家常便饭 gonna be a regular thing?
不 我们搞定了 No. We’re done.
其实 还有一件事 Actually, there is one more thing.
安娜 Anna,
你是我见过最了不起的人 you are the most extraordinary person I’ve ever known.
我全心全意爱着你 I love you with all I am.
你愿意嫁给我吗 Will you marry me?
我愿意 Yes!
艾伦戴尔安全了 Arendelle’s okay.
什么 What?
亚托哈伦很美 Ahtohallan is beautiful.
你好 Hello.
你属于这里 You know, you belong up here.
我曾发誓永远为艾伦戴尔着想 I took an oath to always do what’s best for Arendelle.
幸好 我知道该怎么做 Luckily, I know just what that is.
虽然我还是没搞懂”变幻之地”是什么意思 While I still don’t know what “transformation” means…
但我感觉这座森林真的改变了所有人 I feel like this Forest has really changed us all.
有请女王陛下 Presenting Her Majesty,
艾伦戴尔的安娜女王 Queen Anna of Arendelle!
大家好 Hello. Hi.
斯文 你打扮得真帅 Sven, don’t you look nice.
天呐 雪宝 Oh, my goodness! Olaf!
可爱迷人 Charmed, I’m sure.
魅力四射 Charming.
陛下 Your Majesty.
克里斯托弗 Kristoff.
你们几个为了我好好打扮了一番吗 Did you boys get all dressed up for me?
是斯文的主意 It was Sven’s idea.
一小时 我们会为你保持一小时 One hour. You get this for one hour.
没关系 That’s okay.
反正我更喜欢你穿皮衣 I prefer you in leather anyway.
你居然能坚持一小时 太痛苦了 I’m shocked you can last an hour. That was brutal.
这就叫为爱付出 The things we do for love.
你再说一遍这种疯狂魔法叫什么 What is this crazy magic called again?
照片 A photograph.
照片 Photograph.
我们真好看 We look good.
赫利玛 马休将军 Halima. General Mattias.
陛下 我马上回来 Your Majesty. I’ll be right back.
我不在的时候 你可以看我们的照片 You can look at our photograph while I’m gone.
我开玩笑的 I’m just kidding.
我表现得怎么样 棒极了 How am I doing? Fantastic.
我们的土地和人民 终于被爱团结了 Our lands and people, now connected by love.
风灵 你喜欢吗 Hi, Gale. You like it?
帮个忙好吗 我给姐姐写了封信 Do you mind? I’ve got a message for my sister.
谢谢 Thank you.
周五晚上的猜谜游戏别迟到 “Charades Friday night. Don’t be late.
别担心 艾伦戴尔一切都好 “And don’t worry, Arendelle’s doing just fine.
继续守护森林 “Keep looking after the Forest.
我爱你 “I love you.”
我也爱你 妹妹 I love you, too, sis.
风灵 我们要去兜风 一起去吗 Hey, Gale? We’re going for a ride, wanna come?
准备好了吗 You ready?
[后面还有]
更多带字幕的英文动画 英文电影 可登录 www.ywdonghua.com 下载
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
我能听到你 但充耳不闻 I can hear you but I won’t
有人惹事 有人求安 Some look for trouble while others don’t
我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day
并忽略你的低语 我盼望声音消失 And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away
你不是话语 You’re not a voice
只是我耳中的鸣响 You’re just a ringing in my ear
就算我能听见 我不承认 And if I heard you which I don’t
恐怕我已有职责 I’m spoken for I fear
我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls
抱歉 神秘之声 I’m sorry, secret siren
但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 But I’m blocking out your calls
我已乘风破浪 I’ve had my adventure
无需再多奇遇 I don’t need something new
若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
你想要如何 What do you want?
为什么不让我入睡 ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake
你是为扰我心神不宁 让我因此犯错吗 Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?
或你真有其人 与我境遇相仿 Or are you someone out there who’s a little bit like me?
内心深知这里不是我的归宿 Who knows deep down I’m not where I’m meant to be?
每天都愈加艰难 Every day’s a little harder
我感知力量增长 As I feel your power grow
你是否知道我内心深处渴望 Don’t you know there’s a part of me that longs to go
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
你存在吗 认识我吗 Are you out there? Do you know me?
感知我心 引领前路 Can you feel me? Can you show me?
你去哪里 别弃我而去 Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone
我要如何跟随你 How do I follow you
踏入未知 Into the unknown
All Is Found Kacey Musgraves
北风与海洋 Where the Northwind
交汇之处 Meets the sea
有条河流 There’s a river
盈满记忆 Full of memory
睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
在这条河里 一切皆明了 For in this river, all is found
一切皆明了 All is found
万物皆失之时 一切都将明了 When all is lost then all is found
她的河水 In her waters
深邃清澈 Deep and true
那里有你追寻的答案和方向 Lie the answers and a path for you
潜入河水深处 Dive down deep into her sound
但别太深 否则会溺亡 But not too far or you’ll be drowned
她将为那些善听之人歌唱 She will sing to those who hear
她的歌里 魔法流淌 And in her song all magic flows
但你能否面对心之所惧 But can you brave what you most fear?
你能否正视河流所知的真相 Can you face what the river knows?
直到跨过河流 Until the river’s finally crossed
你才能踏上坚实的土地 You’ll never feel the solid ground
只有体会过迷失 You have to get a little lost
才能最终 On your way
找到自我 To being found
北风与海洋 Where the Northwind
交汇之处 Meets the sea
有位母亲 There’s a mother
满腹回忆 Full of memory
来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 Come, my darling, homeward bound
万物皆失之时 Where all is lost
一切都将明了 Then all is found
一切皆明了 All is found
一切皆明了 All is found
Lost in the Woods Weezer
你又一次离去 Again you’re gone
走上和我不同的路途 Off on a diff’rent path than mine
我被留在原地 I’m left behind
不知是否应该追随 Wondering if I should follow
你不得不离去 You had to go
这当然没什么问题 And, of course, it’s always fine
我也许明日便可追上你的步伐 I prob’ly could catch up with you tomorrow
可为何 我感觉与你日渐疏离 But is this what it feels like to be growing apart?
我从何时开始 When did I become the one
一刻不停在追赶你的心 Who’s always chasing your heart?
如今我环顾四周 Now I turn around and find
却发现自己迷失于森林 I am lost in the woods
南北不分 左右不清 North is South, right is left
没有你便失去方向 When you’re gone
本该由我护佑你回家 I’m the one who sees you home
而如今我却迷失于森林 But now I’m lost in the woods
也不知道你去向何方 And I don’t know what path you are on
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
直至此刻 Up till now
我一直想着如何向你求婚 The next step was a question of how
从不需怀疑你我是否真正属于彼此 I never thought it was a question of whether
如果我不是你的真命天子 Who am I
那我又是谁 If I’m not your guy?
如果我们不能永远在一起 Where am I if we’re not together?
我又该去向何方 Forever
现在我明白 你是我的北极星 Now I know you’re my true North
因为我已迷失在这森林 ‘Cause I am lost in the woods
你不在我身旁 Up is down, day is night
日夜颠倒 方寸大乱 When you’re not there
你是我唯一的方向 You’re my only landmark
我此刻迷失于森林 So I’m lost in the woods
不知你是否仍对我在意 Wondering if you still care
但我会等候 But I’ll wait
等候一个启示 For a sign
让我知道自己是你的方向 That I’m your path
因为你就是我的方向 ‘Cause you are mine
在那之前 Until then
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods‎
迷失于森林 Lost in the woods
于森林 In the woods
迷失于森林 Lost in the woods
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
迷失于森林 Lost in the woods
迷失于 I’m lost
我迷失于森林 I’m lost in the woods
速速现身 Show yourself right now!
艾莎 做你自己 Elsa, be who you are.
我会的 妈妈 我会的 I will, Mama, I will.
艾莎死了 Elsa’s dead.
雪宝死了 Olaf’s dead.
安娜哭了 Anna cries.
然后发生了一堆我记不清的重要事情 And then a bunch of important things happen that I forgot.
重点是 我是对的 But all that matters is, I was right.
水有记忆 因此 And water has memory, and thus…
我活下来了 I live!
你们也一样 And so do you.
我们活下来了 We live!
我们活下来了 We live!
好故事 Good story.

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 冰雪奇缘2 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册