欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

冰河世纪4 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

地核 下地幔 2171千米 内核 6400千米
外核 5100千米 上地幔 720千米 地壳 30千米
(很久很久以前) 地球
射门 Goal!
冰河世纪4 大陆漂移
什么声音 艾丽 你听到了吗 What was that? Ellie, did you hear that?
我听到了 曼尼 I heard it, Manny.
无论那是啥 都是在很远的地方 Whatever it is, it’s miles away.
小桃 你没事吧 Peaches, are you all right?
她去哪了 Where is she?
小孩哪有起这么早的 No teenager is ever up early.
放松 监狱长 她又不是一级重犯 Easy warden, she’s not on lockdown.
你们怎么当孩子叔叔的 一点都不负责 You two were supposed to be responsible uncles!
什么 我可没看到 What? I didn’t see
小桃大约15到20分钟前溜走了 Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.
我也没看到她和路易斯一起去了瀑布那 Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
瀑布吗 那些小混混常去的瀑布吗 The falls? Where the delinquents go?
放松 那就是个孩子们玩耍的地方 Relax, it’s just where the kids hang out.
不 不 那就是流氓聚集的地方 No, no, it’s a gateway hangout.
先是去瀑布 然后是穿鼻环 First it’s the falls, then she’s piercing her trunk
接下来就会对浆果上瘾 and the next thing you know, she’s addicted to berries.
曼尼 你反应过度了 Manny! You are overreacting.
她不可能永远是你的小女孩 She’s not going to be your little girl forever.
我知道 那正是我担心的 I know. That’s what worries me.
来吧 Come on!
路易斯 Louis!
你能暂时从地里爬上来 Would you get your head out of
好好玩一会儿吗 the ground for once and try to have a little fun?
我是只鼹鼠 本来就该待在地下 I’m a mole hog. My head’s supposed to be underground.
我理解的玩可不包括 And my idea of fun isn’t risking
冒着生命危险去见所谓的帅气猛犸象 death so that you can meet some cute mammoth.
伊桑可不只是帅气 他那叫性感 Ethan isn’t cute. He’s hot.
再说了 你总不能一辈子都不冒点险吧 Besides, you can’t spend your whole life playing it safe.
我就能 老爸 I know I would. Dad?
不要生气 There’s no reason to be mad.
你知道我对你去瀑布那里的态度 You know how I feel about you going to the falls.
尤其还是一个人去 Especially alone.
她可不是一个人 先生 She’s not alone, sir.
你不算 温纳 You don’t count, Weiner.
好吧 那是我的地盘 Yes, there’s my place,
你刚把我送回来了 谢谢了 and you just put me in it, thank you.
走吧 小姐 Come on, young lady.
我们回家去 我会盯紧你的 We’re going home where I can keep an eye on you.
那么 我要继续在这等 还是 So, should I just wait here, or…
你吓不倒我的 自然之力 Yeah, you don’t scare me, Mother Nature!
就你那点招数 没一样能难倒我 There’s nothing you can throw at me that I can’t handle.
我觉得我们快到了 I think we’re almost there!
最好是 我刚丢了方向盘 We had better be! I just lost the steering.
你们谁看到小宝了 该喂它了 Has anyone seen Precious? It’s her feeding time.
老妈 奶奶又讲起她那死了的宠物了 Mom! Granny’s talking about her dead pet again.
各位 举起爪子 Hey, paws up, everybody!
放下来 叔叔 实在太臭了 Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty.
小心点 米尔顿 有人会受伤的 Be careful, Milton, you’re going to hurt somebody!
坏猫猫 Bad kitty!
小心石头 Rock!
好吧 你告诉我 Okay, so tell me, when
什么时候我可以和男孩子出去玩 exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys?
等我死了吧 再过三天 看我死透没 When I’m dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I’m dead.
曼尼 你还好吗 Manny, are you okay?
从我脸上 滚下来 Get off… my face!
刚才很有趣 现在 我该先吃谁呢 That was fun. Now, who should I eat first?
不 不 不 No, no, no!
福格斯叔叔 真的是你吗 Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you?
借过 借过 Sorry, sorry.
老妈 老爸 Mom, Dad!
马歇尔! Marshall!
奶奶 Granny?
这南瓜熟了可以摘了 This pumpkin’s ripe for picking!
我们一家子都在这 My whole familia.
看到没 他这么大还和父母拥抱呢 See? He still hugs his parents.
没想到还能见到我的小宝贝 I never thought I’d see my little baby again.
我们已经找遍了所有地方 We’ve been searching everywhere for you.
真的 You have?
我就知道 我就知道我没被遗弃 I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn’t abandoned!
你错了 我们确实遗弃你了 That’s incorrect. We totally abandoned you.
但我们一直在想你 对吧 But we always missed you. Right?
是 是 是 Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们刚知道 And we just knew
希德很想念他那可怜的奶奶 Sid would want to see his poor, dear Granny
想在她临终前见上一面 before her time is up.
我将亲手埋葬你们 在你们坟头跳舞 I’ll bury you all and dance on your graves.
如此虚弱 So frail.
她等不及要和你在一起了 希德 And she can’t wait to spend time with you, Sid.
是啊 奶奶 奶奶 Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny?
奶奶 我就不能找点乐子吗 Granny. I never get to have any fun.
把她带到你的洞穴吧 她该睡会了 Why don’t you show her your cave? Yeah, she could use a nap.
我有好多话想和你说 Boy, there’s so much to tell you.
上次见你后发生了许多事 A lot has happened since the last time I saw you.
真没意思 Not interested.
但是我们在冰河世纪和恐龙决斗了 But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age.
虽然不合常理 但是听起来挺带劲 It didn’t make sense, but it sure was exciting.
我们终于摆脱那疯老太婆了 快走吧 We got rid of the crazy bat! Let’s go!
你们不能就这样走了 You can’t just leave.
希德会心碎的 Sid will be crushed.
对不起 我们的家园毁了 Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home.
我们得去内陆 但是奶奶超重了 So, we’re headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight.
再见 快走 快走 See you. Mush, mush!
提醒四邻 她常常走失 And warn the community. She tends to wander!
难怪希德会变成这样 Well, that explains a lot about Sid.
老妈 老爸 看到奶奶的假牙没 Mom, Dad, do you have Granny’s teeth?
她找不到了 She can’t find them.
你能帮我把东西嚼碎吗 Hey! Can you chew this thing for me?
伙计 我家人去哪了 Guys? Where is everyone?
让我来解决吧 I’ll handle this.
希德 Sid?
抱歉 你家人被流星碾平了 Your family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry.
什么 What?
迪亚哥想说的是 What Diego is trying to say is
他们走了 they left.
他们找你的唯一原因 They only wanted to find you
是想让你照顾奶奶 so you could take care of Granny.
得了吧 什么样的变态家庭 Come on, what kind of sick
才会想着把奶奶遗弃给别人 family would ditch their Granny on someone?
这太疯狂了 这太 That’s just crazy. That’s just…
也只有 That’s just…
我家人能干出来了 …my family.
至少你还有奶奶 对吧 兄弟 At least you still have Granny. Right, buddy?
是啊 奶奶 奶奶 Yeah, Granny. Granny?
奶奶 Granny?
这个老太婆跑得还真快 Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast.
奶奶 奶奶 Granny? Granny.
奶奶 Granny?
出来吧 快点出来吧 Come out, come out wherever you are!
出来吧 奶奶 Come on, Granny.
奶奶 奶奶 这里有梅子哦 Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you!
还给你嚼好了 Just the way you like them!
实在看不下去了 I don’t want to see that.
不 Oh, no.
你老爸发现了怎么办 What if your dad finds out?
我可没我看上去那么强壮 I’m not as tough as I look!
等下 你听到了吗 Wait, do you hear that?
远投 Go long!
太酷了 Cool!
快看 那就是伊桑 Hey, look, there’s Ethan.
伊桑 Yeah, Ethan!
该你了 伙计 You go, boy!
太棒了 That was nice.
看到了吗 有趣而且没危险 See? Fun, no danger.
我来了 Check me out!
我保证他没事 我绝对有事 I’m sure he’s fine. I’m completely not fine!
你还真滑下来了 太疯狂了 You did not just do that! That was crazy!
棒极了 Nice.
他是不是很完美 Isn’t he perfect?
“完美”这词用得有点过 “Perfect.” It’s such a strong word.
他最多也就是个”还行” Maybe “Adequate.”
我们正在偷窥谁 Who are we stalking?
那就是伊桑吗 我打赌那肯定是伊桑 Is it Ethan? I bet it’s Ethan.
温纳 你们俩在这做什么 Hey, Weiner. What are you guys doing here?
曼尼让我们跟紧你 Manny told us to keep an eye on you.
但是不能让你看到 在任何情况下 But not to let you see us. Under any circumstances.
笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 Stupid, stupid, stupid.
我要去试试了 我看起来还好吧 Okay, I’m going for it. Do I look okay?
路易斯 Louis?
“还好”远远不足以表达 “Okay” doesn’t even begin to cover it.
路易斯 你是有史来最棒的朋友 Louis. You’re the greatest friend ever!
是我 That’s me.
伊桑 我叫小桃 你叫什么名字 Hi, Ethan, my name’s Peaches. What’s yours?
我在干什么 好吧 酷一点 What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be…
不 No!
真有激情 Yeah. That’s intense!
太疼了 This hurts so much!
不 不 不 No! No! No!
真恶心 是那个和负鼠混在一起的怪家伙 Gross. It’s that weirdo who chills with possums!
刚发生什么了 What just happened?
不 伊桑 太对不起了 Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry.
凑近看你更帅了 Wow, you’re even better looking up close.
真是极品 我意思是 Phenomenal. I mean…
你有个双胞胎妹妹吗 You have a twin sister?
我碍着什么事了吗 Am I interrupting something?
老爸 Dad!
抱歉 如果我 Sorry, if I just…
等下 你往左边点 后退一点 Wait, no, you go left. Just move back a bit.
你 离我女儿远点 You! Keep away from my daughter.
老爸 还有你 你被禁足了 Dad… And you, you’re grounded!
但是我什么都没 禁足 But I didn’t do… Grounded!
离她远点 Loser alert.
那是她老爸 Ouch, that’s her dad.
说真的 这是丢死人了 Seriously, that’s embarrassing.
真是个怪胎 What a freak.
小桃 Peaches!
小桃 得了吧 我们谈谈吧 Peaches, come on. Let’s talk about this!
你怎么可以在我朋友面前这么羞辱我 How could you embarrass me in front of my friends?
谁让你去了不该去的地方呢 You deliberately went where you weren’t supposed to!
你不该控制我的生活 You can’t control my life!
我是在保护你 这是父亲应该做的 I’m trying to protect you! That’s what fathers do.
好吧 我希望从来没你这个父亲 Well… I wish you weren’t my father.
她正在气头上 亲爱的 She’s just upset, honey.
小桃 天还没塌下来呢 Peaches! It’s not the end of the world.
对不起 Whoa. Excuse me.
我不觉得那是你 I don’t think that was you.
那是什么 我不知道 What was that? I don’t know.
待在那别动 Stay there.
我走你们那边 I’ll come to you.
艾丽 曼尼 Ellie! Manny!
不 No!
老爸 小桃 快回去 Dad! Peaches, get back!
快点 老爸 快点 Hurry, Dad! Hurry!
曼尼 Manny!
迪亚哥 你不可能过去的 Diego! You never would have made it!
艾丽 小心身后 Ellie, behind you!
出什么事了 What’s happening?
快去大陆桥 到另一边你们就安全了 Go to the land bridge! You’ll be safe on the other side.
不 曼尼 不 No, Manny! No!
我们在那见面 I’ll meet you there!
曼尼 不 Manny! No!
艾丽 你得离开这里 快跑吧 Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now!
老妈 后退 后退 Mom! Get back! Get back!
老爸 Daddy!
好好活着 Stay alive!
不管花多长时间 我都会找到你们的 No matter how long it takes, I will find you!
老妈 都是我的错 要是我听话 Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened…
小桃 这不是你的错 好吗 Peaches! This is not your fault, okay?
我再也见不到爸爸怎么办 What if I never see him again?
我们一起做的最后一件事竟然是在吵架 And the last thing we did was fight.
你老爸命很硬的 Hey, your father is the toughest,
他是我见过最坚强的猛犸象 most stubborn mammoth I’ve ever met.
他为了我们会回来的 他答应过的 He’ll come back for us. That’s a promise.
快点 帮我把冰块调个头 Come on! Help me turn this thing around!
各位 冷静下来 不要惊慌 Everyone, please, settle down. Don’t panic!
等下老妈 路易斯呢 我们得找到他 Wait, Mom, where’s Louis? We have to find him.
好的 得快点 Okay, fast.
他们需要我 我得回去 They need me! We got to get back.
伙计 这块冰太大了转不了弯 Buddy, this thing’s too big to turn.
水流也把我们往相反方向推 The current’s pulling us out.
我妈妈曾经告诉我 You know, my mother once told
坏消息是其实是乔装打扮的好消息 me that bad news was just good news in disguise.
她是在遗弃你之前说的吧 Was this before she abandoned you?
是啊 Yes, it was.
但是关键在于 尽管事情看起来挺糟 But the point being that, even though things look bad…
但是风雨之后总会看见彩虹的 there’s a rainbow around every corner
到那时我们就会一帆风顺 勇往直前 and nothing but smooth sailing ahead!
一帆风顺 希德 Smooth sailing, Sid?
路易斯 路易斯 路易斯 Louis? Louis? Louis?
温纳 温纳 温纳 Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!
路易斯 你在哪 我们该走了 Louis, where are you? Come on, we have to go.
路易斯 Louis?
小桃 Peaches!
路易斯 快跳下来 Louis, you have to jump.
不 快走 照顾好自己 No! Go, save yourselves.
没有你我们不会离开的 We’re not leaving without you.
谢天谢地 Oh, thank goodness.
跳下来 Jump!
这就是我总待在地下的原因 This is why I travel underground.
谢谢你赶回来 Thanks for coming back.
不必客气 你也不会丢下朋友的 What do you mean? You don’t leave a friend behind.
太好了 快走吧 Great, let’s go.
那堵墙一直在移动 它会碾碎我们的 That wall is going to keep moving and crush us.
我们得赶到大陆桥那 We need to get to the land bridge.
谁有问题 Any questions?
请说 Yes?
当你用象鼻喝水时 When you drink water through your trunk,
尝起来会有鼻屎的味道吗 does it taste like boogers?
不 No.
有时会 我们快走吧 Well, sometimes. Let’s move!
盯紧地平线 Just keep your eye on the horizon.
我找不到地平线 I can’t find the horizon.
好大只螃蟹 Holy crab!
抱紧我 Hold me.
如果我没撑过去 If I don’t make it,
给我找个老婆 然后告诉她我爱她 find me a wife, and tell her I love her.
我们成功了 We made it!
再来啊 大海 这难道就是你的能耐 Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do?
我说的对吗 兄弟 Am I right, buddy?
风雨之后真的见到彩虹了 Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner!
小桃 Peaches!
你还好吧 You okay?
我就是太担心我父亲了 I’m just so worried about my dad.
听着 我们正要去见他 Listen, we’re going to get to him.
就这个速度 我们跑不赢那堵墙的 At this pace, we’ll stay ahead of the wall
我们到大陆桥那才能知道你父亲怎样了 and we’ll make it to the land bridge before you know it.
我们都能熬过去的 We’re all going to survive this.
好吧 除了他们其他人都会好好的 Okay, maybe they won’t. But everyone else, totally fine.
我们还在往相反方向飘着 We’re still heading away from home.
至少我们还活着 我们还拥有彼此 Yeah, but we survived, and we still have each other.
本来事情会更糟的 对吧 Things could be worse, right?
这次他倒说对了 For once, he’s actually right.
我们撑过了暴风和潮汐 We made it through storms and tidal waves
还有各种邪恶的海鲜 and a vicious assortment of seafood.
还能有什么打击 What more can they hit us with?
我不想起床就叫我起床 Trying to make me get up if I don’t want to get up.
我想起床就自己起床 If I want to get up, I’d get up.
有人吗 Hello?
什么 What the…?
讨厌 我正准备睡觉 Damn it, I’m trying to sleep!
奶奶 你还活着 Granny? You’re alive!
我们能说见到你很激动吗 And can we say how thrilled we are to see you?
胖子 帮忙把我弄出去 Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here?
加把劲 Hey, come on.
假装我是饭后甜点 也许可以激励你 Pretend I’m a dessert, that should motivate you.
真不敢相信 你睡着就把暴风熬过去了 I can’t believe this. You slept through that storm?
我睡着的时候彗星还把独角兽都灭绝了 I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns.
谢谢你放的洗澡水 希德 Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney.
奶奶 抓住我的爪子 没门 Granny, grab my paw. No way.
这是我几十年来头次洗澡 This is my first bath in decades.
看来是真的 There’s your proof.
快点 快帮忙啊 Quick! Somebody do something!
我抓住你了 奶奶 放开我 I got you, Granny. Get off of me!
奶奶 Granny!
你们这些偷窥狂在看什么 What are you peeping toms all looking at?
女士就不能安心洗个澡 A lady can’t take a bath in peace?
别一脸馋样的盯着我 Eyeballing me like a rump roast.
雌性树懒的预期寿命一般是多少 What’s the life expectancy for a female sloth?
她会比我们都长寿的 你懂的 对吧 She’ll outlive us all, you know that, right?
是啊 恶人活千年嘛 Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest.
这海就没有个尽头吗 How big is this ocean?
大海啊 你全是水 Water, water, everywhere.
却没有一口能喝的 Nor any drop to drink.
说不定这一口没事 Well, except maybe that drop.
有点儿咸…死啦 That’s a little salty.
小宝 妈妈叫你呢 Precious! Mommy’s calling you.
小宝 快到这来 Precious! Come here, sweetie.
姐们儿 看见我的小宝没 Lady, have you seen Precious?
你是说那个你一直在找的传说中的宠物吗 If you mean the imaginary, or perhaps deceased pet
也许是死了吧 that you keep searching for,
反正我没看见 no, I haven’t.
大家快瞧 Guys, look.
有鸟就说明陆地不远了 是吧 Where there’s birds, there’s land, right?
伙计 到这儿来 Buddy, come here.
不 别走 快回来 No, wait, wait! Come back.
快回来 Come back!
报告船长 前方有块儿大肥肉 It’s a huge bounty, mon capitaine.
一共四人 手到擒来 Four passengers. Ripe for the taking.
一个臭哄哄 一个肉乎乎 One very smelly, and one very plump.
在我的领海里吗 In my ocean?
真是形势严峻啊 What a terrible turn of events.
但我很喜欢 I love a terrible turn of events.
是我眼花了吗 Am I hallucinating,
那块冰正朝我们冲来 or is that ice coming straight towards us?
没错 上面好像还有动物 Yeah, it’s coming. It sounds like there’s animals on it.
我们得救啦 我们得救啦 We’re being rescued, we’re being rescued!
我还听见了笑声 I hear laughter.
那一定是艘游轮喽 Must be a party cruise.
他们都毛茸茸的 They look fluffy.
我来对付那个大长毛 I get the big woolly one.
准备大开杀戒吧 兄弟们 Get ready to slice and dice, boys.
闭嘴 斜眼 Knock it off, Squint.
等待船长的指示 Wait for Captain’s orders.
下面的朋友你们好吗 Ahoy, down there!
你们真走运 How lucky are you?
这片水域是海盗的天堂 You know these waters are infested with pirates.
大家说是不是 Right, boys?
多亏我们先发现了你们 Glad we found you before they did.
肚肚船长为你效劳 Captain Gutt, here to help.
真是只乖猴子 You know, that’s a nice monkey.
我们不想惹什么麻烦 Look, we don’t want any trouble.
只想回到陆地上去 We just need to get back to the continent.
陆地 你是说那堆石头吗 The continent? That pile of rubble?
我全家都在那儿 如果你能 My family’s there, so if you could just…
你全家吗 听上去好幸福哦 Your family? That is so sweet.
希望你已经和他们告别过了 I hope you said goodbye,
因为你不可能再回去了 because there’s no way back.
能的 你忘了吗 船长 Yes, there is. Don’t you remember, Captain?
只要到回转湾 You can sail to Switchback Cove
借着那里的洋流回去就行 and catch the current back from there.
我的脑子可真灵 It’s like a steel trap, this noggin is.
弗林先生 可真谢谢你了 Thank you, Mister Flynn.
看 我就知道能回家 See? I knew there was a way home.
想得美 There is no home!
这就是你们唯一的归宿 There is only here.
而且你的船也得归我 And here, your ship belongs to me.
准备作战 Battle stations!
升旗 Fly the colors!
不把船交出来 就尝尝我的厉害吧 Now surrender your ship or face my fury.
尝尝你的奇怪的什么 Or face your furry what?
不是奇怪 是厉害 Not “Furry”. Fury!
开火 Fire!
打猛犸 拿大奖啊 Hit the mammoth, win a prize.
右舷炮开火 Fire the starboard cannons.
太爽啦 I love this job!
希拉 上 Shira, fetch.
遵命 船长 Aye aye, Captain.
就差那么一点儿 You almost made it.
我不打女人 I don’t fight girls.
因为你打不过吧 I can see why.
吃我一肚子 Belly flop.
希德 Sid!
跳个舞吧 小家伙 Let’s rumba, tiny.
你完了 大块头 Lights out, big fella.
曼尼 Manny!
醒啦 Hello.
哥们儿 欢迎来参加派对 Buddy. Welcome to the party.
让我们欣赏下你的舞姿吧 Let’s see what kind of moves you got.
松鼠小鱼鱼 跳起来 Dance, little Scrat fish!
跳得再激情点儿 Dance your coconuts off!
真欢乐 Happy dance.
看他啊 Look at him.
我的吃的呢 谁看见了 Where’s my bootie? Has anyone seen it?
在你后面 Dude, it’s right behind you.
哪呢 在哪呢 Where? Where’s my bootie?
我瞧不见 I can’t see it.
满眼都是大屁股 It’s all I can see.
这是我这辈子最棒的假期 This is a lovely vacation. Best I’ve ever had.
早安 天气真好 Morning, sunshine.
我决定主动伸出手 一握泯恩仇 Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship.
这是你的脚 That’s your foot.
还真是什么都瞒不过你 Nothing gets by you, does it?
你想怎么样 What do you want?
你们一定既迷惘 恐慌又困惑 I bet you’re feeling lost, scared, confused.
我来说明一下情况 Allow me to explain.
配合我一下 兄弟们 Help me out, boys.
船长要唱歌了 Captain’s going to sing a shanty!
身在孤舟兀兀中 漂泊不定万念空 Here you are on a boat. You’re adrift, you’re afloat.
身陷此地不能动 One might even say you’re stuck.
我不愿幸灾乐祸 但我要对你们说 Well, I don’t want to gloat But I would like to note,
你们运气很不错 that you’re in luck.
海王猩猩救了你 You’ve been saved by the ape that rules these waters,
忘掉你们的妻女 so forget about your wives and daughters.
大副 告诉他们我是谁 First Mate introduce me to them, please!
遵命 肚肚船长 Aye aye, Captain Gutt.
他壮实又威风 优雅还毛茸茸 He’s the big and scary. Elegant yet hairy.
令人恐慌 年富力强 Fear inspiring. Years from retiring.
抢掠杀烧 擅剥香蕉 Looting, stealing. Banana peeling.
无可争辩的海洋霸王 Undisputed Master of the Seas.
是我 是他 That’s me! ‘Tis he!
是我 是他 That’s me! ‘Tis he!
是我 是他 That’s me! ‘Tis he!
好了 好了 Okay, okay.
先进海盗我典型 I’m a primate pirate pioneer.
强将手下无弱兵 And these are my brave buccaneers,
虽然一度迷失过 all of whom were once lost souls like you.
没错 It’s true.
他拯救我们 他保护我们 He rescued us. He saved our butts.
他是我们的大恩人 For that we owe our lives to Gutt.
若他放过你们小命 And assuming he doesn’t kill you,
你们也会感激涕零 you will owe him, too.
杀他们吗 Kill them?
我会吗 当然不 Me? No, no.
至少会这留下这大块头长毛象 Well, at least not this very large, useful mammoth.
手拿开 Hands off.
总之 Anyway.
我们身在孤舟中 风驰电掣向前冲 Here we are on a ship moving at quite a clip
穿越多变的冰层 through the ever shifting ice.
加入我们吧 Come along on a trip!
这是暗示 也是提醒 That’s a hint! That’s a tip!
一个不错的建议 That’s good advice!
在这即将覆灭的世界 In a world that’s going under,
生存意味着烧杀抢掠 to survive you must learn to plunder.
幸好这是我专长 Luckily that’s my field of expertise.
他是最棒的 He’s the best.
他抢骗偷拐 我们必须离开 He’s a robbing, thieving. We really should be leaving.
他是投掷高手 我们马上就走 Weapon throwing. We got to get going.
他专杀树懒 我们还是留下吧 Sloth slaying. Wish we could be staying.
无可争议 毋庸置疑 Undisputed, uncontested.
一表猴才 你说得很对 Monkey suited. Yeah, you guessed it
海洋的霸王 Master of the seas.
我的天 Please.
是我 是他 That’s me! ‘Tis he!
是我 是他 That’s me! ‘Tis he!
是谁 是你 It’s who? It’s you!
考考你 我知道 Just testing, I knew.
这就是我 It’s me!
唱得好 先生 Good shanty, sir.
肚肚船长 你真叫这个吗 “Captain Gutt”? Really?
我也有个好胃口 I have a little paunch, too.
不过我不会拿它当我的名字 But I wouldn’t name myself after it.
真搞笑 你这人很有趣 That’s funny. You’re a funny guy.
不过我并非因此得名 But that’s not how I got my name.
是这个让我声名远扬 These got me my name.
我没太懂 是吗 I don’t get it. No?
好 我让你看明白 Okay. Let me give you a visual aid.
我轻轻地点一下这里 I just gently press here.
好痒 再这样划下来 That tickles. And go down like this.
然后你就会被开肠破肚 And then your innards become your outards.
还是不懂 I still don’t get it.
我说 要我和一个猴子 Look, as much as I’m tempted to join a monkey,
一只复活节兔子和一个大布丁袋子做队友 the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding,
还是算了吧 I’ll pass.
没有人能阻挡我回家 No one’s going to stop me from getting back to my family.
看我把你的肝挖出来 I’m going to lambada with your liver, buddy.
让我来 Let me at him!
你的家会变成你的致命弱点的 That family is going to be the death of you.
大副 把他们扔下海 First mate, jettison the deadweight.
遵命 准备木板 Aye aye, sir. Prepare the plank!
准备木板 Prepare the plank!
木板准备 Preparing the plank!
干啥 你要我跳到水里吗 What? You want me to walk into the water?
我刚吃完饭20分钟 不能跳的 I can’t because I just ate less than 20 minutes ago,
这样对身体不好 and you know the rule.
那是伪科学 That’s a myth.
好吧 安全就行 Okay, as long as it’s safe.
等一下 谢天谢地 Wait! Thank goodness.
把那老娘们儿也扔下去 Dump the wench, too.
女士优先哟 Ladies first.
真绅士 Such a nice boy.
你就不能跟他学学吗 希德 Why can’t you be more like him, Sidney?
奶奶 别去 等等 Granny, no! Wait!
曼尼 Manny!
把我转到绳子那儿去 Get me to the vine.
好的 收到 Yeah, yeah, got it.
你养的金鱼真难看 You all got some ugly goldfish.
加油 再使点劲儿 Come on, a little more.
不 No!
干掉那长毛象 Extinct that mammoth!
曼尼加油 给那猴子点颜色看看 Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt!
瞧瞧你 Look at you.
11吨重的死胖子 Eleven tons of landlubber blubber.
我不胖 只是毛发蓬松 I’m not fat! I’m poufy.
太可惜了 肥仔 Too bad, tubby.
你本来可以做我的手下 I could have used you.
恕难从命 船长 Ain’t going to happen, Captain.
奶奶 我来接着你 I got you, Granny.
驾驾 快走快走 Giddy up! Let’s go, let’s go.
有救生艇吗 Does anyone have floaties?
不 不 No! No!
我的财宝 My bounty!
咱们的战舰被击沉了 怎么办 They sunk our battleship. What are we going to do?
我们都要被淹死啦 We’re all going to drown.
笨蛋 你本来就生活在海里 You’re a sea creature, you idiot.
你说得对 Good point, sir.
船长 要翻成白旗吗 Should I fly the white, Captain?
不要 No!
等一下 希拉怎么办 Wait. What about Shira?
怎么办 对 怎么办 What about her? Yeah, what about her?
到底谁是船长 Anyone else want to play “Captain”?
很好 Good.
加把劲 蠢货 快推 Now come on, blubber brain. Swim!
肚肚船长 弗林 你们在吗 Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there?
这边 抓紧我 Here. Grab hold.
不 走开 我宁愿被淹死 No, go away. I’d rather drown.
悉听尊便 女士 Whatever the lady wants.
我说过不需要你的帮助 I said I didn’t need your help.
别客气 要屈尊加入我们吗 You’re welcome. So, care to join our scurvy crew?
两只树懒 一头猛犸 一只剑齿虎 Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber?
这构思也太没笑点了 You guys are like the start of a bad joke.
可我们救了你 And we saved you.
这不是很讽刺吗 小猫咪 That makes you the punch line, kitty.
别叫我小猫咪 Don’t call me “kitty.”
好的 不会了 Okay, I won’t.
小猫咪 Kitty.
他们如果接吻 我就去吐 If they kiss, I’m going to puke.
什么 绝不会 What? Wait, no.
我们到了吗 Are we there yet?
我觉得永远也走不到了 I don’t think we’re ever going to get there.
我们休息一会儿吧 Maybe we should rest for a few hours.
多谢 Thank you.
晚安 艾丽 Night, Ellie.
老爸 我想你 I miss you, Dad.
真是大开眼界 Well, that’s something you don’t see every day.
伊桑 Ethan!
我故意这样的 I meant to do that.
我从没见过这样睡觉的猛犸 I’ve never seen a mammoth sleep like that.
什么 不 这个姿势能帮助我思考 What? No, this just helps me think.
能促进脑部血液循环 It gets blood to the old noggin and away from the old…
当我没说 Whatever.
好吧 还是有点奇怪 Okay, that’s a little weird.
出了这么多事 你还好吗 So, how are you doing, you know, with all of this?
说实话 有点害怕 Honestly, a little scared.
好吧 我怕极了 Okay, a lot scared.
我们熟悉的一切都消逝了 Everything we knew is gone.
没错 我也很害怕 Yeah, I was pretty scared, too.
算不上害怕吧 应该是担忧 I mean, not scared, but, like, concerned.
明天一起走走好吗 Do you want to walk with me tomorrow?
散散心 换换情绪 Try and get our minds off all this stuff.
你要和我散步吗 You want to walk with me?
今天早上我差点被你压扁了 You did almost flatten me this morning.
我想最坏也就是这样了 不是吗 So, I figure it can’t really go worse than that, right?
说得对 Yeah.
有个条件 Just one thing.
不是什么大问题 It’s totally no big deal,
不过最好不要带上那只鼹鼠 but you might want to lose the molehog.
路易斯吗 好 没问题 Louis? Yeah, sure, not a problem.
你心情不错哦 Someone looks happy.
伊桑很棒 你说呢 Ethan’s great, isn’t he?
宝贝 我知道你喜欢他 Baby, I know you like this one.
不过不要为了他放弃自我 好吗 but just don’t let anyone change who you are, okay?
我懂 I know.
上来睡吗 You coming up?
我今晚在下面睡了 I think I’m going to sleep down here tonight.
好吧 Okay.
晚安 宝贝 Night, baby.
晚安 妈妈 Night, Mom.
晚安 爸爸 Good night, Dad.
把这块三明治嚼了喂我 Chew this sandwich for me.
奶奶 为什么家里人抛弃了咱们 Granny, why didn’t our family want us?
咱们做错什么了吗 What’s wrong with us?
他们觉得咱们是废物 啥都能搞砸 They think we’re screw ups and we can’t do anything right.
有耗子 It’s a rat!
松开 松开 No! No!
搞砸喽 希德 Screw up. Sid!
咱们划着这玩意没法回家 We’ll never make it home on this thing.
真是天才 或许你在弄沉我们的冰船前 Maybe you should have thought
就应该想到这一点 of that before you capsized our berg, genius.
我是为了逃命 Yeah, trying to escape.
懦夫 牢骚大王 Wimp! Whiner!
娇气包 陆地 Crybaby! Land!
对 陆地 等等 你说什么 Yeah, land! Wait, what?
没说她 看那边 Not her. There!
是陆地 Land!
大家快划 划啊 Everyone paddle. Paddle!
好吃的 我想死你们了 Food! I missed you so much!
看看我都瘦成什么样了 Look at me, I’ve wasted away.
好了 别吃了 我们要做个木筏 Okay, snack time is over. We got to build a raft.
曼尼 Manny.
希拉是有多讨厌做木筏啊 Shira must really hate building rafts.
抓住她 咱们回家要靠她呢 Go get her. She can help us get back.
希拉 Shira!
你跑不掉的 Gotcha!
放开我 Let go of me!
你想往哪儿跑啊 Where do you think you’re going?
回转湾 Switchback Cove.
这那是回家的路 It’s the way home.
不 Oh, no.
这也叫做船吗 你们这些低等畜生 You call this a ship you miserable runts?
小畜生们 赶紧干活 Yeah, you little runts. Get to work.
快点 真没用 拿抱歉当借口的懦夫 Faster, you worthless, wormy sons of sorry excuses
只配当鲨鱼诱饵 for shark bait weevils!
他在说什么 不知道 What did he say? I don’t know.
日落之前把冰船造好 Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown
不然就把你们这帮家伙关进船底 or I will keelhaul the lot of you!
你们怎么想 So what do you think?
两个字 淡定 Two words, anger management.
我在说当务之急的事儿呢 I’m talking about the current.
迪亚哥是对的 我们找到了回家的路 Diego’s right. We found the way home.
很好 悲剧的是我们没有船 Yeah, that’s great. Too bad we don’t have a ship.
当然有 那不就是吗 Sure we do. It’s right there.
这计划真完美 Well, that’s a flawless plan.
你们想从海盗手里抢走海盗船吗 You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates.
不得不承认我们的囚犯说的有道理 It pains me to say this, but our prisoner has a point.
好吧 Yeah, well…
大家看 隔树有耳 Guys. The trees have ears.
等等 或许我们可以相互帮忙 Wait a minute, maybe we can help each other.
小伙计们 快出来 Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out.
不要怕 没事的 我们不会伤害你们 No, no, it’s okay. We’re not going to hurt you.
我们联手对抗海盗如何 How about you and us against the pirates, huh?
是不是听不懂我的话 You got no idea what I’m saying, do you?
我们需要 船 Okay, ship, me want.
你以为你是猛犸泰山啊 Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim.
尽管取笑我吧 他已经听懂了 Go ahead make fun. He got it.
谢谢 Thank you.
我来试试吧 May I try?
随你的便吧 Yeah, knock yourself out.
看好了 Okay, watch this.
树上树懒喝素汤 树上树懒喝素汤 Sick sloths sip broth, sick sloths sip broth.
这也行 That, they got?
他们要加入了 Yup, they’re in.
好的 我们会救出你们的同伴 Great, we’ll free your buddies
大家同心协力 and we can all work together
抢走海盗的战利品 to kick a little pirate booty.
放松 猫咪 给你水 Easy, kitty. Water.
你需要喝水 You need it.
我不要你的任何东西 I don’t need anything from you.
好 等你渴死的时候就知道要不要了 Fine, die of thirst. That will really show me.
等等 Wait.
把水给我 I’ll take it.
多谢 Thank you.
你说谢谢的时候 You have a way of saying
口气却像是说 去死吧 “Thank you” That makes it sound like “Drop dead.”
这也是本事 It’s a gift.
对剑齿虎来说 你真娘 Well, you’re pretty soft, for a saber.
什么 我才不娘 Excuse me, I am not soft.
我曾经是个无情的杀手 I happen to be a remorseless assassin.
迪亚哥宝贝 Diego poo!
我又给你做了个珊瑚项链 Hey, I made you another coral necklace.
你老是弄丢 He keeps losing them.
我开始明白你为什么脱离族群了 Yeah, I think I’m starting to get why you’re not in a pack.
我是自愿的好不好 Listen, I chose to leave my pack, all right?
恭喜了 勇敢的公主 Congratulations, warrior princess.
我也是 So did I.
真的吗 什么 Really? What?
没什么 我懂那有多艰难 Nothing, I just know how hard that is
离开你熟悉的一切 walking away from everything you know.
太好了 接着我们该互相梳头了吧 Oh, great, are we going to braid each other’s fur now?
好笑 真好笑 Funny. Really funny.
我能告诉你我们之间的不同吗 Can I tell you the difference between you and me?
区别是我不戴项链吗 I wouldn’t still be wearing that necklace?
我们是都离群而居 No, we both might have wanted out of pack life
但至少我不会出卖朋友 but at least I didn’t trade one pack for another.
我拥有更多的东西 I got something more.
是吗 是什么 Oh, yeah, what’s that?
团队 那有什么差别 A herd. What’s the difference?
我们相互照应 We have each other’s backs.
肚肚船长会照应我 我是他的大副 Gutt has my back. I’m his first mate.
真的吗 Really?
那我怎么没看见 Because I don’t see
肚肚派人来救你 Gutt sending out any search parties for you.
你打不过他 这你应该知道 You know, you won’t beat him.
至于你那个毛茸茸的大块头朋友 Your big furry friend over there?
他根本不知道要对付的是什么人 He has no idea what he’s up against.
是吗 不过肚肚也一样 Yeah, but neither does Gutt.
解开绳索 等我们都上了船再放手 Unwind the binds, don’t let go until we’re all on board.
大家要控制好时间 Okay, we need precision timing from everyone
才能抢到船 to get that ship.
矮小子 你负责的事情都准备好了吗 Half pint, you got your end covered, right?
我就当你没问题了 迪亚哥 I’m going to take that as a “Yes.” Diego?
我负责救出他们的朋友 I’ll free his little friends.
希德和奶奶呢 Sid and Granny?
松开绳 长官 Untie the ship, sir!
对 解开船绳 Right, unwind the vines,
等我们都上了船 再放手 and don’t let go until we’re all on board.
全靠你了 希德 你明白吗 We’re relying on you, Sid. You got that?
明白 全力以赴 Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir.
别担心 Don’t worry.
少个人手来看守希拉就容易多了 It’ll be easy since we don’t have to guard Shira anymore.
必须得立刻行动了 We need to move, now.
斜眼 封闭舱门 Squint, batten down the hatches.
雷兹 起锚 Raz, hoist the anchor.
盖普塔去升旗 And, Gupta, fly the colors.
好的 船长 Of course, Captain.
我们的复仇之航就要开启了 We’re setting sail for vengeance, lads.
我就爱复仇 I love vengeance.
船长 Captain!
希拉 真是松了口气 Shira! Oh, what a relief!
我以为我们失去了你 I thought we’d lost you.
我跟那头长毛象一起被冲上岸的 The mammoth. He washed ashore with me.
什么 他在这里 What? He’s here?
你咬伤他了吗 他跪地求饶了吗 Did you sink your fangs into him? Did he beg for his life?
没有 那只剑齿虎把我打败了 No, the saber took me down.
你这个失败者 You’re a failure.
我需要的是勇士 I need warriors,
不是小猫咪和小白兔 and all I have are kitty cats and bunny rabbits.
或是海豹和袋鼠 And a seal and a kangaroo.
就是死也应该干掉那只剑齿虎 You take the saber down, or you die trying.
别找借口 No excuses.
是 船长 Yes, Captain.
斜眼 Mr. Squint.
是 船长 Aye, sir.
你现在是大副了 You’re first mate now.
太好了 遵命 船长 Yo ho ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain.
别挡路 虎妞 你现在听我指挥 Out of my way, saber. You answer to me now.
肚肚船长 他来是为了抢… Gutt, listen, he’s coming for the…
伙计们 拿起武器 Grab your weapons, mates!
不是勺子 弗林 Not the spoon, Flynn.
跟我来 Follow me!
冲啊 Yeah, let’s do this.
让我来干掉他 Let me at him! Yeah!
不必这样 真的 Guys, that’s not necessary, really.
我也爱你们 I love you, too, yeah.
只搞船 不搞砸 Get to the ship, don’t screw up.
只搞船 不搞砸 Get to the ship, don’t screw up.
松开绳 别松手 Unwind the vines. Don’t let go.
松开绳 别松手 Unwind the vines. Don’t let go.
松开绳 别松手 Unwind the vines. Don’t let go.
好吃的 Oh, yummo!
别吃 希德 那是毒莓 Sid, no! It’s a lotus berry.
吃了会全身麻痹 It will paralyze you.
拜托 我最懂莓果了 Oh, please. I know my berries.
不要吃 Don’t swallow.
看 我没事吧 See, I’m fine.
如果我只懂一样东西 那就是莓果 If there’s one thing I know, it’s berries.
大对决 Yeah, finally!
看看谁是复活节兔子 Who’s the Easter Bunny now?
成功 他中计了 快啊 It worked, he bought it! Come on!
不 No, no!
这是调虎离山计 It’s been a diversion.
是躲猫猫 真有意思 I know, I’m having a blast.
不是 你这笨蛋 他们要偷我的船 No, pinhead, they’re stealing my ship.
希德 就这一件事你都做不好吗 One thing, Sid. You couldn’t do one thing?
看看你 Look at you.
希德 听见我说话吗 Sid, can you hear me?
再见 Bye bye.
快说话 伙计 Say something, buddy.
抓住他们 Let’s get them!
快走 Let’s go.
船跑了 The ship!
快点 我们要在它驶入大海之前追上它 Come on, we’ve got to catch it before it hits open water!
抱歉 我提高点 Sorry. All right, I’ll hold you higher.
抱歉 抱歉 Sorry. Sorry.
再见吧 长毛象 Say adieu, mammoth!
再见 Adieu!
抱歉 伙计 Sorry, buddy.
希德我来了 I’m coming, Sid.
接住了 接住了 I got you! I got you! I got you!
我来了 长毛象 I’m coming for you, mammoth.
迪亚哥 Diego!
快 Come on!
快点 Come on, move it!
你为什么这么做 Why are you doing this?
你不明白 我没得选 You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice.
你不必再跟着他们混 希拉 You don’t have to live this way, Shira.
你可以和我们呆在一起 You’ll be safe with us.
我们相互照应 迪亚哥 We take care of each other. Diego!
我坚持不了多久了 I can’t hold on much longer.
迪亚哥 Diego!
跟我们走吧 Come with us.
跟我走 Come with me.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
我来断后 I’ve got your back.
再见 香蕉猴 谢谢你的船 So long, banana breath. Thanks for the ship!
不 他要永远离开我们了 Oh, no, he’s gone forever!
又回来了 Oh! There he is.
岸上假期结束了 Shore leave is over.
你们这帮懒骨头快上船 Get your sorry carcasses on board now.
肚肚船长 听我解释 Gutt, I can explain.
这件事情结束后 When this ends…
我会在我的墙上挂张虎皮 I’ll have a tiger’s skin hanging on my wall.
要么是他的要么就是你的 I don’t care whose.
那头长毛象偷走了我的船 That mammoth has taken my ship
我的战利品 my bounty
还有我属下的忠诚 and now the loyalty of my crew.
我要毁了他 I will destroy him
和他所爱的一切 and everything he loves.
等它过来 等它过来 Wait for it. Wait for it.
太棒了 That was awesome.
我能问你们一件事吗 Can I ask you guys something?
为什么你们会这么开心 How are you both so happy?
世界末日来了 你们怎么就没一点压力 Doesn’t it weigh on you that the world might be ending?
能告诉他我们的秘密吗 Can I tell him our secret?
过来 过来 Come here. Come here.
因为我们非常非常白痴 We’re very, very stupid.
但是 你们一点都不关心迫近的死亡吗 But, still, you’re not a teensy bit concerned about…
我无法理解 I don’t know, say, imminent death?
我要去找小桃 I’m going to go find Peaches.
大家来走这边的捷径 Guys, over here. Come on, it’s a shortcut.
你一定会喜欢这个 You’re going to love this.
快点 大家来找点乐子 Come on, girls, let’s have some fun.
这真酷 就像世界颠倒过来 This is so cool. It’s like we’re upside down.
太神奇了 That is amazing.
有回音 Echo!
可惜你的鼹鼠朋友没来 Too bad your molehog friend isn’t here, huh?
你俩不是那种真朋友吧 You’re not really friends with him, are you?
是啊 澄清一下吧 小桃 Yeah, come clean, Peaches.
你跟那笨蛋小动物是朋友吗 Are you friends with that awkward little rodent or not?
我是说 I mean…
我和路易斯是经常在一起玩什么的 Louis and I, we’ve hung out or whatever.
但是我们并不是真正的朋友 But, no, we’re not really friends friends.
不是朋友 Not friends?
路易斯 我 Louis! I…
被逮到了 Busted.
知道了也好 Good to know.
路易斯等等 Louis, wait.
逃跑的样子也很逊 He even runs away like a loser.
不用担心 你现在是我们的一员了 Whoa, Peaches, don’t stress. You’re with us now.
是啊 沮丧的感觉真沮丧 Yeah, stress is so stressful.
姑娘 如果你要担心什么 Yeah, girl, if you’re going to
还不如担心怎么改善一下你的发型 stress about something, stress about your hair.
我知道 这里太潮湿了 受不了 I know, right? This humidity, I can’t stand it.
各位 我们得赶紧离开这里 Guys, we should get out of here.
开玩笑吗 这可是见证奇迹的时刻 Are you kidding? This is epic!
快跑 快跑 Go! Go! Go!
真惊险啊 How sick was that?
真疯狂 Yo, that was insane.
小桃 放松 多有趣啊 Hey, Peach, loosen up! Have some fun.
有趣 那也叫有趣 我要走了 Fun, you call that fun? I’m out of here.
得了吧 你真的要抛弃我们 Come on, do you really want to go back…
和那个奇怪的鼹鼠朋友混在一起吗 to hanging with a weird molehog freak and give all of this up?
你家人有一半负鼠血统已经够糟的了 I mean, it’s bad enough that your family is half possum and…
够糟的 Bad enough?
成为我家庭里的一员一点也不糟糕 There is nothing bad about being part of my family.
我就喜欢倒吊着睡觉 I like hanging by my tail.
如果你们那样才叫正常 And if you geniuses are normal,
那这个物种肯定会绝种 this species is going to end up extinct.
是吗 你们的物种才会先绝种 Yeah, well, your species is going to be extinct first.
真火爆 Burn!
我们是同一物种 各位天才 We’re the same species, genius.
什么 更爆了 What? Double burn.
我的脚趾又可以动了 Hey, I can wiggle my toe again.
最重要的那根 第一根脚趾 The important one, the little piggy who went to market.
等等 原来我已经可以说话了 Wait! I’m talking again.
我有好多话想说 I had so many things trapped inside of me
却说不出来 that I couldn’t say.
比如”我还没死” Like, “Hey, I’m not dead!”
还有”为什么飓风有眼却没有耳” And, “Why does a hurricane have an eye but not an ear?”
我要把他丢海里 你们就当成是意外吧 I’ll push him overboard. You guys say it was an accident.
我赞成 你呢 迪亚哥 I’m in. How about you, Diego? Diego?
放松 伙计 Hey, relax, buddy!
疯狂船长和他的水上宠物园已成历史了 Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history.
高兴点 我们终于可以回家了 Come on! We’re finally heading home!
我也不知道是怎么了 I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
吃不下 睡不着 I can’t eat, can’t sleep.
可能生病了吧 Maybe I’m coming down with something.
我知道是怎么回事 I know what you’ve got.
L开头的那个词 The L word.
对 癫痫病 Yeah, leprosy.
希德 不是 是4个字母的那个 No, Sid, it’s four letters.
以L开头 E结尾的那个 It starts with “L,” Ends with “E.”
长虱子吗 Lice!
迪亚哥 我的朋友恋爱了 No, Diego, my friend, is in love.
对 是爱 Oh, yeah! Love.
跟那个海盗吗 不可能 You mean with the pirate? No.
希拉占据了你的心 承认吧 Shira’s gotten under your skin. Come on, admit it.
一个你这样暴躁的剑齿虎 A rugged saber like you.
和另一个更暴躁的母剑齿虎 A more rugged saber like her.
不 不 你们绝对搞错了 No, no, no. You guys are dead wrong.
欲盖弥彰啊 你恋爱了 小猫猫 Denial is the clincher. You’re in love, pussy cat!
迪亚哥和希拉树上坐 Diego and Shira Sitting in a tree
玩亲亲 K l S S l N G
你们真幼稚 Real mature, guys. Real mature.
夫妻双双入洞房 Then comes marriage
生个宝宝舔手指 Then comes a baby in the baby carriage sucking his thumb.
迪亚哥 Diego.
迪亚哥 Diego.
希拉 Shira?
我要和你走 I wanted to come with you.
她真漂亮 She’s beautiful.
希德 Sid…
我超爱那种不讲卫生的树懒 I adore a sloth who cares nothing about personal hygiene.
我就是 宝贝 That’s me, baby.
奶奶 Granny.
到我这来 奶奶 Come to me, Granny.
你好 Well, hello.
熟果最好吃 熟女最有味 The wrinklier the raisin, the sweeter the fruit.
奶奶喜欢 Granny likey.
奶奶非常喜欢 Granny likey very much.
伙计们 你们没看到吗 曼尼 Guys, aren’t you paying attention? Manny…
曼尼 是你吗 艾丽 Manny, are you there? Ellie?
我们在这儿 曼尼 We’re over here, Manny.
快过来 老爸 This way, Daddy.
我需要你 I really need you.
我知道 亲爱的 待在那儿别动 I know, honey. Stay there.
我来了 I’m coming.
你是对的 曼尼 你说的永远没错 You were right, Manny. You’re always right.
不 我… No, look, I was…
等等 艾丽可不会说这话 Wait a minute. Ellie would never say that.
曼尼 曼尼 Manny? Manny.
不 他们不是真的 他们是怪物 No, they’re not real. They’re monsters!
他们是海妖 别听他们的 They’re sirens. Don’t listen to them!
太阳当空照 花儿对我笑 Who can take the sunrise Sprinkle it with dew
不 别上当 但他们不是真的 No! They may look real, but they’re not.
他们会毁掉我们的船 They’re going to destroy the ship.
来吧 我的小老虎 和我一起游泳吧 Come on, tiger. Swim with me.
希德… Sid…
我为你准备了点吃的 I have a snack for you.
她居然还会做饭 And she cooks, too.
希德 不 Sid, no!
我们干嘛要亲嘴 Why are we kissing?
可能是月色太美太温柔了吧 Because cruises are romantic
再晚5秒钟我们就死定了 Five more seconds and we’d have been goners.
记得打电话给我 Call me.
来这边 小姑娘 Here, girl.
到这边来 小宝 Here, Precious.
她觉得她找到她的宠物了 She thinks she finally found her pet.
乖孩子 给你 Good girl. Here you go.
奶奶 幻想的宠物 Granny, can’t you throw imaginary food
就用幻想的食物喂就好了 to your imaginary pet?
别再浪费了 Enough already.
我们还不知道什么时候能回家呢 We need to keep a lookout for home.
别理他们 小宝 Ignore them, Precious.
我自有打算 I do.
你的视线一分钟也不能离开她 You can’t take your eyes off her for one minute.
是啊 就像照看小孩一样 Nope, it’s like having a child.
只不过她可没小孩那么可爱 Only without any of the joy.
军师们 Hey, brain trust…
注意前方 brace for impact.
伙计们 看啊 Guys, look.
我们就要到家了 We’re almost home!
老兄 我一直相信你能带我们回家 Buddy, I never doubted you.
我也是 Me either
除了那六七次 Except for the six or seven times
我们差点没命以外 I thought we were going to die.
怎么了 亲爱的 What’s wrong, sweetheart?
你说过覆水难收的话吗 You ever say something you knew you couldn’t take back?
你是在说路易斯吧 Is this about Louis?
我搞砸了一切 妈妈 I messed up so bad, Mom.
没关系 这很正常 It’s okay. It happens.
小女孩都会被帅哥洗脑 你也不例外 Cute boys can whiplash your brain. No doubt about that.
不过伊桑和我想象中的不一样 But Ethan was the wrong guy.
幸好你发现了 And you figured it out.
我想你知道该怎么向路易斯解释 You’ll know what to say to Louis.
怎么了 What’s going on?
大陆桥 The land bridge.
不见了 It’s gone.
我们被困住了 We’re trapped!
说好要在这里等爸爸的 But we were supposed to meet Dad here.
现在怎么办 What are we going to do?
艾丽 Ellie!
小桃 Peaches!
哦 不 大陆桥不见了 Oh, no. The land bridge.
如果它不见了 But if it’s gone…
那我们该怎么 希德 how are we going to… Sid!
不 他们会在另一边等我们 No, they have to be on the other side.
曼尼 大陆桥没有另一边 Manny, there is no other side.
他们一定会在那儿等我的 They have to be here.
艾丽 Ellie!
小桃 Peaches!
我回来了 I’m here!
你们一定要在这里等我啊 Please… she’s got to be here.
老爸 Dad!
等等 你们听见了吗 曼尼 Wait, did you hear that? Manny…
我听到了 我真的听到了 No, I heard something. I heard it!
是那边吗 小桃 是她 Is that? Peaches? There she is!
老爸 Dad!
我们来了 亲爱的 在那儿别动 We’re coming, sweetie. Don’t move!
老爸 Daddy!
小桃 Peaches!
欢迎回家 老爸 Welcome home, Daddy.
放开我 Let go of me.
真巧啊 What are the odds?
我们刚刚还在讨论你 We were just talking about you.
这艘新船怎么样 我叫它甜蜜复仇号 You like the new ship? I call her Sweet Revenge.
看这里 今天收获颇丰啊 And look here. We’ve got the catch du jour.
艾丽 Ellie.
我没事 I’m all right.
放了我女儿 Let my daughter go.
没关系 It’s okay.
他只是想抓我 朝我来吧 He wants me. And he’s going to get me.
为了女儿牺牲自我 真感人啊 Sacrificing yourself for your daughter. How touching.
这也是人之常情 How predictable.
过来赎她吧 Now come and get her.
你好吗 伙计 Good day, mate.
还记得我们吗 You remember us?
我们可不是什么好人 We’re the bad guys.
好了 可以放了他们了吧 All right, let them go.
我可不这么想 I don’t think so.
你摧毁了我曾经拥有的一切 You destroyed everything I had.
我现在要还你这份人情 I’m just returning the favor.
不 No!
我可警告过你 I warned you.
住手 Stop!
放开那些猛犸象 Let the mammoth go!
温纳 Weiner?
这个大块头是谁 Who brought the muscle to the party?
路易斯 不要 Louis, don’t!
他在干嘛 他们会宰了他的 What’s he doing? He’s going to get himself killed.
没关系 我能搞定它 It’s okay, I can handle him.
好可爱的小英雄啊 How cute, a hero.
我倒要看看你有多大胆子 Let’s see what bravery gets you.
盖普塔 给他武器 Gupta, give the lad your weapon.
幸会啊 小伙子 Nice knowing you, kid.
我们开始吧 小英雄 Let’s dance, hero.
都别傻站着 去抓他 Don’t stand there like barnacles. Get him!
这是去哪儿啊 伙计 Oi, going somewhere, mate?
我来对付他 Let me at him.
死前有话要说吗 Any last words?
小宝 Precious!
别提你那个小宝了 Will you stop with the Precious?
我的妈啊 Mummy.
看 我们把他们吓跑了 Well, I guess we showed them, huh?
小宝 这就是你的宠物 Precious! That’s your pet?
也许这个老太婆并没有看上去那么疯 Maybe that crazy old bat isn’t that crazy after all.
不 她还是有点傻 Nope, she’s nuts.
在等邀请函吗 娘娘腔 You waiting for a formal invitation, fancy pants?
来吧 Get in.
我会后悔的 I’m going to regret this.
导弹发射 Bombs away!
别像吓破胆的小猫一样啊 Don’t be a scaredy cat.
闻着比我还臭 This smells worse than me.
小宝 调转向北45度 Precious, set your flippers 45 degrees north.
该奶奶出马了 Granny’s done running.
让开 Back off.
别怕 我是来帮你的 It’s okay, I’m on your side.
我就知道你是叛徒 I knew you were a traitor.
你生气时候 Your little bunny nose
小鼻子摇起来真可爱 wiggles in the cutest way when you’re mad.
你有九条命也不管用了 小猫咪 Your nine lives are over, kitty.
傻兔子… Silly rabbit…
没事当什么海盗 piracy doesn’t pay.
这可不妙 Hey, that’s not cool.
谁给我块澡巾 Anyone have a body wipe?
闭嘴吧 小毛毛 情况怎么样 Suck it up, buttercup. How’s it looking?
不太好 奶奶长官 Not good, Granny sir.
全速前进 Full speed ahead!
下潜 下潜 Dive, dive, dive!
开火 Fire!
感觉真不错 This feels so good!
谢谢你 鲸鱼先生 Thank you, Mister Whale.
嗨 曼尼 希德 Hi, Manny. Sid!
救命 Help!
妈妈 Mom!
不 小桃你别动 我去救你妈妈 No, Peaches, I’ll get your mother. You stay there.
快来 曼尼 Hurry, Manny.
复仇时间到 Payback time.
曼尼 Manny!
艾丽 我来对付他 老爸 Ellie! I got this, Dad.
不 小桃 太危险了 Peaches, no! It’s too dangerous!
有负鼠血统还怕这个 Not if you’re half possum!
她做到了 She did it.
我的女儿真的长大了 My daughter’s all grown up.
这才是我闺女 That’s my girl.
我们得快点离开这儿 We need to get out of here.
快点 我来断后 Go, go, I’m right behind you.
不 是我来断你的后路 I’m right behind you.
老爸 Dad!
不 No!
你跑不了了 曼尼 There’s nowhere to run, Manny.
你懂的 一海不容二龙 You know, this ocean isn’t big enough for the both of us.
不过别担心 Don’t worry…
被我摆平之后你就没那么占地儿了 you won’t take up much space once I flatten you.
我告诉过你 胖子 I told you, tubby…
你不该和大海之王作对 you shouldn’t have messed with the Master of the Seas.
其实有时候 11吨的体重能派上用场 You know, sometimes, it pays to weigh eleven tons!
一路顺风 臭猴子 Bon voyage, monkey boy!
有人来欢迎鲸鱼吗 Did somebody hail a whale?
你一定就是小宝 So, you must be Precious.
任务完成 奶奶 Mission accomplished, Granny.
谁说老太太当不了好司机 Who says old ladies can’t drive?
肚肚船长 Oh, Captain Gutt!
是我 That’s me!
我们一起来统治海洋吧 Let’s rule the seas together.
遵命 Aye, aye.
老爸 Dad!
这样出场够体面吧 How’s that for an entrance?
老爸 Dad!
曼尼 Manny.
我早就说过你老爸不会扔下我们不管的 I told you your father would never give up on us.
永远不会 Never.
其实我… Hey, I actually…
希德 其实 You know, Sid…
你其实并没有那么糟 you’re not such a screw up.
真的吗 真的 Really? Really.
你是个英雄 You’re a hero.
你也是 奶奶 You too, Granny.
谢了 姐们 Thanks, lady.
还想让我加入你们吗 So, still want me on your scurvy crew?
当然 欢迎入伙 You bet. Welcome to our herd.
真不敢相信你为了救我会那么做 I can’t believe you did that for me.
谢谢你 Thank you.
有人告诉过我 不管怎样… Someone once told me, no matter what…
永远不要丢下朋友 you never leave a friend behind.
我的牙都快酸倒了 All this sweetness is going to rot my teeth.
可惜我没牙了 If I had any.
我们的家没了 Our home is gone.
现在我们要去哪儿 Where do we go now?
妈妈也爱你 Momma loves you, too!
我都等不及要去四处转转了 是啊 I can’t wait to check this place out. Yeah.
抱歉 老爸 Excuse me? Dad!
你们下船后 我希望你们都能 When you two get off this ship, I expect you both to…
好好玩 have fun.
你是个勇敢的孩子 温纳 You’re a brave kid, Weiner.
等等 您说什么 Wait, what?
你没听错 你们应该去转转 去探险 You heard me. You two should go out and explore.
去哪里都行 Go where the day takes you.
但日落前一定得回家 But be back before sunset.
能不能日落后一小时 An hour after sunset?
好吧 不过晚一分钟也不行 Yeah, not a minute later.
成交 Deal.
我爱你 老爸 I love you, Dad.
能带上我们一起吗 Okay if we hang with you guys?
当然 Sure.
我一直都很喜欢他 I always liked him.
英雄路易斯 勇敢的斗士 Louis the hero. Brave a licious.
她再也不是我的小女孩儿了 She’s not my little girl anymore.
你和她都会慢慢适应的 And you’re both going to be just fine.
我知道 I know.
希德 你在这儿找到了属于你的家庭 You know, Sidney? You’ve got yourself a nice family, here.
一个真正的家庭 A real family.
是啊 我很幸运 Yeah, I’m pretty lucky.
帮我把这个猕猴桃嚼碎 Here, chew this kiwi for me.
再也不用了 Never again.
嗨 水手 Hey, sailor.
欢迎你 我的兄弟 Welcome, brother.
看啊 这里是松鼠天堂 Behold, Scratlantis.
不要 No!
住手 Stop!
兄弟 控制内心的欲望 Brother, rise above this base desire.
超越自我 Be more than a rodent.
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影碟片 可加微信LE315826咨询购买
我们 我们不是普通的一家人 We are, we are not your ordinary family
但我们都认为 But we can all agree that
我们 我们 We are, we are
亲密无间 Close as close can be
太密了吧 Too close!
我们是 是 是 是 We are are are are are
我们 We are
我们是 是 是 是 We are are are are are
我们 We are
我们是 是 是 是 We are are are are are
我们 We are
我们 We are
是一家人 Family
长什么样都是最棒 So it don’t matter what it looks like we look perfect to me
被爱包围多么幸运 We got every kind of love I feel so lucky indeed
无话不谈多么开心 They can keep on talking it don’t matter to me
因为我们 我们 Cause we are, we are
是一家人 Family
是一家人 Family
我们 我们 We are, we are
火腿芝士不离分 Ham and cheese
不 应该是 我们是一家人 No, it’s, “We are family.”
亲情无边让我牵挂 Okay so the links in our chain makes us strain
齐心协力才最强大 But really they make us stronger
每个人都无可取代 老妈 And I wouldn’t replace not a thing mother
老爸 加油 曼尼 Or father. Go, Manny.
因为 Cause we
因为我们四处漂泊 Cause we come from everywhere
终日寻找避风港湾 Searching for ones to care
我们终于相聚于此 Somehow we found it here
共同建起我们的家 We found us a home
我们 我们不是普通的一家人 We are, we are not your ordinary family
但我们都认为 But we can all agree that
我们 我们 We are, we are
亲密无间 Close as close can be
我们是 是 是 是 We are are are are are
我们 We are
我们是 是 是 是 We are are are are are
我们 We are
我们是 是 是 是 We are are are are are
我们 We are
我们 我们 We are we are
是一家人 Family
一家人 Family
一家人 Family
我们 我们 We are, we are
火腿芝士不离分 Ham and cheese.

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 冰河世纪4 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册