观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
片名:冰川时代5 星际碰撞
宇宙 The universe
浩瀚无垠的空间和物质 a vast expanse of space and matter.
包含我们一切所见和一切所知 It includes all that we see, and all that we know.
自盘古开天 Since the beginning of time,
我们好奇宇宙如何形成 we have wondered how it came to be.
是辉煌的精心计划? A gloriously orchestrated plan?
是一连串偶然? A chance series of events?
或者要更加的… 愚蠢的原因? Or something much, much dumber?
今天很适合冰上活动 It’s a beautiful day out here on the ice
父亲对上女儿展开曲棍球争霸 as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy.
是小桃对上曼尼 It’s Peaches meets Manny.
长毛象对长毛象 Mammoth meets mammoth.
长鼻对长鼻 Mano a mano.
长毛象宝贝 Meema me moo ma.
鼻毛比你长 Mama may mee mee.
可以别吵吗? Will you two quit it?
可以 M okay.
刻薄 Meanie.
热血长毛象和对手拉开距离 The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway.
从没有球员如此强悍如此优美 There’s never been a player so tough, so graceful.
如此急着得分 So desperate to score.
他假装往右 假装往左 He fakes right. He fakes left.
还假装自己球技好 He fakes knowing how to play.
怎么啦? What’s wrong?
东西掉了? Lose something?
嘿 谁超臭屁 是曼尼 Hey, what’s that stink I smell out there? It’s Manny!
嘿 嘿 是曼尼 Hey, hey. It’s Manny!
你打的超臭 Whoo! You stink!
好 小毛球 看看你的本事 Okay, Fuzzball. Let’s see what you got.
你自找的喔 You asked for it.
漂亮本姑娘又称霸球场 Yes! She dominates! Again.
哦 拜托 是我对你放水 Oh, please. I went easy on you.
这叫优质教育法 It’s called good parenting.
最好是承认吧 Yeah, right. Face it.
冰上我第一名 I rule the ice now.
哦 别得意忘形 丫头 Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot.
要不然三战两胜? All right, how about best of three?
好耶 达阵 Whoo hoo! Yes! Touchdown!
等等 不是达阵那叫什么? Wait, no, that’s not right. Not touchdown. What is it?
一杆进涧 Uh, hole in one! Whoo!
朱利安 Julian! Whoa!
抱歉 Ow! Sorry.
宝贝 我得分了看到没? Honey, I scored! Did you see me?
有的你真了不起 Yeah! And you were amazing.
小心 Careful!
冰真的很滑溜 Oh, the ice is really icy.
就像巨无霸物超所值滑溜 It’s like super sized, extra value icy.
但我进步了 对吧? But I’m getting better, right?
好 我们晚点… 再比 Okay, we’ll play later.
又被她打得屁滚尿流了吗? So, she whupped your butt again, huh?
这么大屁股 And with a butt that size,
被打肯定尿湿一地 that’s a whole lot of whuppin’.
谁尿湿一地?根本没这回事 Nobody was whupped. There was no whupping.
只有慈父 It’s just a loving father
对独生女分享比赛策略 sharing some strategy with his only daughter.
我不知道表现差劲也算策略 Didn’t know sucking was a strategy.
好 换我们上场 Okay, it’s our turn.
让大家大开眼界 Let’s show them how it’s done!
你要完蛋了 You’re going down, eh?
送给你我未来的岳母 For you, my mom in law to be.
金凤花 Buttercups!
大自然的阳光 Nature’s sunshine.
难道阳光不是自然的阳光吗? Isn’t sunshine nature’s sunshine?
谢谢 朱利安 Thank you, Julian.
已经好久没入送花给我 It’s been so long since anyone’s given me flowers.
但你是要娶我们的女儿 But you’re marrying our daughter.
不需要一直给我们礼物 You don’t have to keep bringing us presents.
但我很乐意 But it makes me happy.
至于你我的导师 靠山 长毛老兄 And for you, my guru, my rock, my main mammoth
为你我要给出最棒的礼物 To you, I give the greatest gift of all.
等等 你想做什么? Wait. What are you doing?
来嘛 岳父哥 抱一个 Come on, Bro Dad. Bring it in.
我能感觉到你的心跳 I can feel your heart beating.
好 这样就够了 Okay. That’s enough of that.
最好早点习惯 You better get used to it.
他们以后会住在隔壁 They’ll be living right next door.
朱利安 要走了吗? Come on, Julian. Wanna go?
难道你不帮我处理那件事吗? Actually, weren’t you gonna help me with the thing?
哦 对 那件事 Oh! Right. The thing.
得处理那件事 Gotta do the thing.
我可以帮忙 I can do the thing.
不 No!
那是女生的事 It’s a girl thing.
你何不去忙点男生的事? Hey! Why don’t you 90 do a guy thing?
你陪朋友的时间似乎不够多 You know, you don’t spend nearly enough time with your friends.
是吗? 晚点见 I don’t? I’ll see you later.
哦 好 Uh Okay.
你把决定告诉他们没? Have you told them about our decision yet?
还没我在等适当时机 No. I’m waiting for the right time.
来吧 罗密欧 跟我走 Come on, Romeo. Walk with me.
我要去看蝴蝶破茧而出 I’m gonna watch some butterflies come out of their cocoons.
哇 真的? 假的 Whoa! Really? No.
再见 宝贝 Goodbye, sweetie.
我记得以前曼尼跟我也是这样 Aw! I remember when Manny and I used to be like that.
我可不 爱完走人 Not me! Love them and leave them,
再拿他们一半财产 and take half of everything.
这是我的格言 That’s my motto.
吾爱好多淑女都没能成功 Mi amor, so many ladies have tried and failed
追求到我男神希德 to strap a saddle on Sid the stallion.
但我想与你分享一切 But I want to share everything with you.
你就是我心中的 You’re the wind beneath my fleas,
心肝宝贝 the algae of my eye.
你愿意当我的终身伴侣吗? Will you be my mate for life?
希德? Sidney?
希德 你在哪? Sidney, where are you?
法兰辛 Francine.
我想问… I need to ask
我想问你一件事 Ineedto ask you something.
你愿意嫁… Will you marry
希德就此打住 Sid, I’m gonna stop you right there.
我要跟你分手 I’m breaking up with you.
什么?但我未来都规划好了 What? But I planned our whole future!
幸福婚礼 Our wedding.
子孙满堂 Our kids.
妈妈 Mommy.
跟我们的墓穴 Our burial plots.
你好啊 How you doing?
我还雇了乐团 I even hired a band.
嘿 Hey!
不 不 不 还没 No, no. Not yet!
你疯了吗?我们才约会一次 Are you crazy? We’ve only had one date.
前后共14分钟 It lasted 14 minutes!
是啊 但感觉像20分钟 Yes, but it felt like 20.
不 戒指? I can’t! A ring?
我说 我喜欢戒指 但不行 I mean, I like the ring, but no.
我无法答应 你太黏人 I can’t. You’re too clingy.
怎么会黏人呢? How is this clingy?
还有一点 And by the way,
你本人跟相片差很大 you look nothing like your profile picture.
法兰辛 得把对象扩大到其他生物 Francine, you gotta start dating outside of your species.
法兰辛 一定有解决办法是因为比基尼吗? Franny, we can work this out. Is this about the bikini? Ow!
我又不知道那是毒藤 I didn’t know it was poison ivy.
法兰辛救命 Franny. Franny, help!
来人啊 Somebody.
是我的眼在痛 Is it the eyes that hurt
还是我的灵魂在痛 or my soul?
肯定是眼睛 Definitely the eyes.
女人啊 Ah, women!
对 女人 Yeah, women.
女人怎么了? What about them?
我不懂她们 I don’t get ’em.
像艾丽和她一起生活很棒 Like, Ellie. Life’s great with her.
没什么意外 也没什么改变 There’s no surprises. Nothing ever changes.
但是今天她却傻笑 But then today, she giggled.
希拉曾傻笑过吗? Does Shira ever just giggle?
拜托别吃我 Please don’t eat me!
哦 希拉不怎么爱笑 Uh Shira’s not a big giggler.
艾丽今天傻笑了 Well, Ellie giggled.
还扭来扭去 And then she wiggled.
“嘻嘻嘻”砰 “Tee hee hee hee.” Boom!
别再这么做 Don’t ever do that again.
我不懂她为何举止变这么怪 I have no idea why she’s acting so weird.
女人啊 Women.
女人 Women.
女人 Women.
喂 Hello?
说怪人就到 And speaking of weird.
有人在吗?哦 anybody there? Oh
马可 波罗 Marco? Polo?
嗨 曼尼 Oh, hi, Manny.
你嘴巴好臭 Ew! Your breath is awful.
你是怎么了? What happened to you?
没事 一切都很棒 Oh, nothing. Everything’s great.
美得冒泡 快乐得不得了 Fabulous. Zippity dippity.
我来猜猜她甩了你 Okay, let me guess. She dumped you.
我出了什么问题? What is wrong with me?
每个人都有另一半 Everybody has somebody.
我这帅气鲜肉却只有流浪乐团相伴 And all I’ve got is my boyish good looks and this mariachi band.
哦 好痒 Oh! So itchy!
来吧 帮你清理一下 Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up.
我只是想要真爱 All I wanted is true love.
这要求太多了吗? Is that too much to ask?
为何这么安静? Why is it so quiet?
因为世界在哀悼我的失恋 Because the world is mourning my loss.
艾丽? Ellie?
小桃? Peaches?
大家到哪去了? Where is everyone?
大惊喜 Surprise!
哒啦 Ta da!
老公结婚周年快乐 Happy Anniversary, honey!
结婚周年? Anniversary?
糟糕 就是那件事 Oh, no. That’s the thing.
好 轮到你了 岳父哥 Okay! Now it’s your turn, Bro Dad!
对 看看你给艾丽什么? Yeah! We wanna see what you got Ellie.
曼尼 Manny!
曼尼 曼尼 曼尼 Manny! Manny! Manny!
曼尼 Manny!
嘿 嘿 对 Hey, hey. Right.
再给艾丽点掌声好吗? How about another hand for Ellie?
好 Yeah.
他忘了 He forgot!
真为艾丽感到难过 I feel so bad for Ellie.
艾丽 我… Ellie, I Uh
他没忘记 He didn’t forget.
曼尼对她的爱就是这么大 That’s how big Manny’s love is for her!
焰火秀来得正好 Nice save with the light show.
等等不是你做的?那是谁? Wait, you didn’t do this? Then who did?
喔 曼尼 Oh, Manny.
我真怕你会忘记 I was so afraid you’d forgotten.
但你为我点亮天空? But you lit up the sky for me?
怎么办到的? How’d you do it?
呃 这个嘛 Uh, well
魔术师绝不泄露秘诀 A magician never reveals his secrets.
谢谢 Thank you.
我想象我们的孩子也在那儿玩 I keep picturing our own kid in there.
一定是最棒的小子 He’d be the best one.
你是说 丫头吧 I think you meant “she.”
小子 He.
迭亚哥 这我们早讨论过了 Either way, we’ve been over this, Diego.
孩子超怕我们 Kids are afraid of us.
是啊 但为何? Yeah, but why?
我们会被吃掉吗? Are they gonna eat us?
嘿 孩子们 Hi, kids!
我这次还加上笑容 I even smiled this time.
哇 爸 Wow, Dad.
史上最棒的礼物 Best present ever.
大大 真是卓越婚姻的最佳典范 You, sir, are an education in marital excellence.
我一定会在我们俩离开后想念你们 I’m really gonna miss you guys when we leave.
呃 其实我还没告诉他们 Um, actually, I haven’t told them yet.
大惊喜 Surprise!
你要离开? You’re leaving?
我以为你们俩会先跟我们 I thought you guys were gonna live with us
住个几年 the first couple of years.
我知道但朱利安和我想流浪一阵子 I know. But Julian and I kind of want to roam for a while.
流浪 对 Roam? Yeah!
旅行 探险 到处走走 Travel, explore, just go wherever.
没计划就是最好的计划 这是我的哲学 No plan is the best plan. That’s my philosophy.
来点水果? Hots cyoeuvres’?
那不算计划也不是什么哲学 That’s not a plan, or a philosophy
更说不上安全 or very safe.
爸我们还年轻 Dad, we’re young.
要烦恼安全可以等到我们又老又闷 We can worry about being safe when we’re old and boring.
像你跟妈 Like you and Mom.
我想藏们应该… 抱歉 I think we should just Excuse me!
这是家族会议 This is a family discussion.
但我不是你们家族成员吗? But aren’t I part of your family?
目前还不是 Not yet, you’re not.
那对你来说算是麻烦吗? Does that look like a problem to you?
一颗朝我们直扑而来的火球? A ball of fire heading directly towards us?
算什么麻烦? Why would that be a problem?
要是你摔进坑里失忆了 What if you fall in a ditch and get amnesia?
怎么办? What then, huh?
曼尼 我们有麻烦 Manny, we have a problem.
没空我才有麻烦 Not now. I have a problem.
这麻烦有点大 This one’s a little bigger.
我不认同 曼尼 I don’t think so. Manny!
怎样? What?
曼尼? Manny?
好的 各位 派对结束了 Uh, okay. Party’s over, everybody.
晚安 马上离开 Have a good night. And leave right now!
你在说什么?派对才刚开始 What are you talking about? The party just got started.
对 Yeah.
只是有点困 Just getting kind of sleepy.
大家都该走了 蹲低 或是找掩护 Everyone should go. And duck. Possibly cover!
嘿 你是怎么了? Hey, what’s gotten into you?
看又来好几个 Look! There’s more coming!
流星雨侵袭 Meteor shower!
流星? Meteor?
清洗? Shower?
曼尼的爱会害死我们 Manny’s love is killing us!
这不是你为我准备的魔术秀吗( I suppose this is all part of your magic show for me?
天灵灵地灵灵? Abracadabra?
你们晚点再算账好吗? Can you guys deal with this later?
快点 得找掩护才行 Come on. We need to take cover.
我超火热 Whoo hoo! I’m on fire!
哇 哇 我也是我们炙手可热 Whoo hoo hoo! Me too! We’re smoking hot, baby!
要落地了 Incoming!
是我们的伙伴 Those are ours!
没事吧?你看到几个象牙? Are you okay? How many tusks do you see?
树 Tree.
三? Three?
不树 No! Tree!
大家准备跳 Everybody, Jump!
洞穴 进去 The cave! Get inside!
快点 快点 Move! Move!
没事 宝贝 我… It’s okay, sweetheart. Daddy’s
嘿 听起来像是变少了 Hey, it sounds like it’s slowing down.
对 肯定结束了 Yup, it’s definitely over.
除了那一颗 Except for that one.
我们可能要考虑 We might wanna think
住本地下一阵子 about moving underground for a while.
看见没 我拿到蛋 Look at that! I got an egg.
你摸走几颗蛋?小弟 How many eggs did you poach, little brother?
非得偷其他生物的蛋? Do we have to steal other creatures’ eggs?
难道不能吃素吗? I mean, couldn’t we just go vegan?
行啊 吃素食动物 Sure, we could eat vegans.
儿子 我真困惑家里怎么出了你这个废物 Son, sometimes I wonder how you snuck into this family.
费加洛 费加洛 费加洛 Figaro, Figaro
费加洛 费加洛 费加洛 Figaro, Figaro, Figaro
待会赶上你们我还得再次洗一遍 With you in a minute. I’ll have to rinse and repeat.
那只黄鼠狼真惹人厌 That weasel is such a buzzkill.
孩子们 走吧 Let’s go, kids.
女士 别怕 Don’t worry, ma’am.
我会追上偷你蛋的捣蛋鬼 I’ll catch the crew that poached your egg.
双关语 It’s a pun!
一眨眼就信手拈来 I’m winking under the eye patch.
母亲正在哭泣她是落难女子 A mother is crying A damsel in distress
不祥的入侵者作乱难收拾 Foreboding intruders Have made such a mess
这些可贵情感有人不懂 What I detect is a lack of respect
尊敬重视 For all that is precious and dear
我是迷途世界的小小保护者 I am the pint sized protector Of this lost world
但朋友叫我巴克 But my friends call me Buck.
真有你的 各位 Well played, Guys
我有口信 不欢迎流氓 I have a message, bullies not welcome
快回你贼窝 Return what you’ve stolen
回你原来地方 Go back where you came from
我非同小可你别傻傻的 You know I’m greater, so don’t be a hater
也许你是侏罗纪的 但我更了不起 You may be Jurassic, but I am fantastic
费加洛 费加洛 费加洛 Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro
费加洛 Figaro
超爱这段 Oh, love that bit.
奔跑又越岭又转圈笑咪咪 Running and climbing And spinning and grinning
潜水 趴地 闪躲 And dashing and diving and dodging
飘移 滑行 加保住小命 And sliding and gliding and staying alive
这是我午餐前做的 And these are a few of the things
一点小事情 That I do before lunch
挑战玩命危险都回避 Death defying Danger denying
看我飞行 Look, I’m flying
你当我疯子 但人生就一次 You might think I’m mad But, hey, you only live once
不必谢我 No need to thank me
但你若坚持 我不推辞 But if you insist, I won’t resist
谁味道像鱼? Who smells like fish?
屁股坐稳咯 Huh? Hold on to your butts!
到此 Class
为止 Dismissed
圆满 Good egg
你的宝贝女士 Here you are, my lady.
去吧我引开他们 Go! I’ll lead them away.
真好玩约 Oh, that was fun!
下周老时间 老地方? Same time, same place, next week?
失陪 Toodles!
恭喜 黄鼠狼 Congratulations, weasel.
你刚签下自己的死刑令 You just signed your death warrant.
机智抱头鼠窜术 Weaseled my way out of that one.
那些轰隆闪光是什么? Hmm. What’s all that flash and dazzle about?
谁在丛林中间放了一个大岩石? Who puts a rock in the middle of the jungle?
乖乖 Blimey!
这是什么地方? What is this place?
啊呀 Whoops!
你好? Hello?
呀 Yeah!
嗨 好啊 哺乳好友 Oh! Hello, mammals.
嗨 巴克 Hi, Buck!
嗨 Hi.
再见 巴克 Bye, Buck!
呃 拜托请帮我一把 Um, a little help.
正中脾脏 Right on the spleen!
没用的器官但还是很痛 Utterly useless, but totally hurts.
巴克 欢迎回来 兄弟 Hey, Buck. Welcome back, buddy.
等等 这片小肉干就是恐龙沟通师? Wait. This half a snack is the dinosaur whisperer?
也是老练的萨尔萨舞者 And expert salsa dancer.
我是独眼 但一口全牙都在 I have one eye but all my original teeth.
要数数看吗? Would you like to count them? Ah
不谢了 No, thank you.
这位一定是小甜桃 And this must be Nectarine.
呃 是小桃 Um Peaches.
叫法不同 亲爱的 Semantics, my dear.
我深感荣幸 I am deeply honored.
眼罩很帅超煞气 Sweet eye patch. Very gangsta.
谢谢 Thank you.
我喜欢这小子 巴克 I like this kid. Buck.
哇 你在这做什么? Whoa! What are you doing here?
这个 我… 什么? Well, I What?
我在努力 I’m trying!
但要怎么跟别人说他们完蛋了? But how do you tell someone they’re doomed?
他木然了 He’s stumped.
我们没完蛋巴克 We’re not doomed, Buck.
那不过是一阵流星雨而且都结束了 It was just a meteor shower, and the show’s over.
恰恰相反老家伙 Oh, quite the contrary, old chap.
那只是开始 It’s just beginning.
你看 我找到了预言 You see, I found a prophecy.
别吵好吗? Do you mind?
他真的每次都要扫兴 对不对? Boy, he really sucks the fun out of everything. Doesn’t he?
扫兴鬼 Fun sucker!
我彻底研读这块石版 I read this tablet front to back.
其中故事非常令人不安 And the story it tells is very disturbing.
每隔一百万年左右 Every hundred million years or so,
世界就要历经一次宇宙净化 the world gets a cosmic cleansing.
在恐龙之前 Before the dinosaurs,
有这些像大螃蟹的东西 there were these horseshoe crab looking thingies.
可恶 Ugh! Yuck.
在这座山脉底部 Then, at the bottom of this mountain range,
遭到陨石撞击 an asteroid hit.
砰!再会了 Boom! Bye bye.
接着是恐龙山脉陨石 Next, dinosaurs, mountain range, asteroid.
砰!再会了 Boom! Bye bye.
接下来是哺乳类 And coming up next, mammals.
山脉 陨石 砰 Mountain range, asteroid, boom!
再会了 Bye bye.
蠢哺乳类 Stupid mammals.
就是我们 That’s us.
对 就在那个方向 Yep, and there she is.
最大的陨石朝我们呼啸而来 The mother of all asteroids screaming towards us.
这次躲到地底也救不了我们 Even going underground won’t save us this time.
嘿 之前没有那个 Hey, that wasn’t there before.
看它在天上做什么 And look what it’s doing to the sky.
不用担心因为我有个计划 No worries. Because I’ve got a plan.
真的? 阻止陨石的计划? Really? To stop an asteroid?
听着 前两颗陨石 Look, the last two asteroids
撞击了地球相同的位置 have pummeled the earth in the same spot.
现在差不多又要来一次 And it’s about to happen again.
我们前往那里看 We’ve got to go there
是什么在吸引陨石 and see what’s attracting the asteroid.
找出陨石为何而来 Once we know why it’s coming
就能想办法把它引到别的地方 we can figure out how to send it somewhere else.
这计划超蠢 That plan is so dumb,
我真想给这办法一巴掌 I wish it had a face so I could smack it.
让我弄清楚 Let me get this straight.
不远离致命的陨石就算了 Instead of running away from a deadly asteroid
你还要我们跑向撞击点? you want us to run directly towards it?
我知道这听起来不可行 但好消息是 I know it sounds suboptimal, but the good news is
不管我们跑到哪都会没命 it’ll kill us no matter where we went.
真令人欣慰 Well, that’s reassuring.
好吧 但就算我们抵达撞击点 Okay, but even if we get to the crash site
要如何改写刻死在石版上的预言 how are we supposed to change what is literally written in stone?
这位悲观的朋友 Ah, my cynical friend.
恐龙本该自地球灭绝 The dinos were wiped off the face of the Earth,
但有些活下来了 but some escaped.
它们能改变命运 我们当然也行 They changed their fate and we can change ours, too.
谁要随我去? Who’s with me?
你们说呢? So, what do you think?
老实说 我担心那黄鼠狼说得对 Honestly, I’m worried the weasel’s right.
不 别听那只黄鼠狼 No! Don’t listen to the weasel.
他失心疯了 He’s a raving loon!
抱歉 我就爱扮唱反调的家伙 Sorry. I just love playing devil’s advocate.
也爱扮得风情万种 And looking fabulous!
巴克 以前确实救过我们 对吧? Well, Buck has saved our lives before, right?
如果这次他救不了呢? But what if he can’t this time?
我不知道该相信什么 I don’t know what to believe.
但我怕我们的生活还没开始就要结束 But I’m afraid our lives will be over before they begin.
好吧 Okay.
我们加入 I guess we’re in.
可拉鼠和爱迪接前来报到 Crash and Eddie reporting for duty.
大便 Doody.
好极了 脏字也粉饰太平 Exceflenfl And dirty word processed.
最好立刻上路 Now, we better get on the road
因为距撞击大约还有 because time till impact is roughly
撞击倒数 两天4小时1分钟又16秒 2 days, 4 hours, 1 minute and 16 seconds.
16秒14秒 15 seconds, 14 seconds
我们知道了 I think we get it.
还会收到世界末日 I think we’re all gonna get it.
我们样子好酷 Whoo! We look so cool.
呃 这是什么东西? Ugh. What is this stuff?
他在哪 等我处理完那只独眼黄鼠狼 Where is he? When I am through with that one eyed weasel
他就得戴两个眼罩 he’s going to need two eye patches.
格蒂 我欣赏你的嗜血宣言 I admire your bloodthirstitude, Gertie.
但你听到了 But you heard them.
陨石要来了 An asteroid is coming.
这能带来改变 This changes things.
天啊 上面真的好冷 Holy snowballs! It’s freezing up here.
一些身体部位冷到缩进去 Parts are retracting into other parts.
拜托别表现得像只鹦鹉好吗? Would you please stop acting like a parakeet?
幸好你遗传你妈妈的好眼力 It’s a good thing you got your mother’s eyes
不然你一点用处也没有 or you’d be totally useless.
这么说很伤人 Well, that’s just hurtful.
你看到什么? What do you see?
没什么 没什么 Nothing. Nothing.
致命陨石朝地球呼啸而来 Deadly asteroid screaming towards Earth.
等等 他在那里 Wait! There he is.
太可惜了 他离我们非常远 That’s too bad. He is really far away.
大概远得飞不到 Probably too far to reach by flight.
我们直接回家吧 Oh, well. Let’s just go home.
我们绝对不退缩 We are not retreating!
在那只黄鼠狼来之前 Until that weasel came along
我们家一直是正正当当地偷取恐龙蛋 our family made an honest living stealing dino eggs.
正正当当偷取 An honest living. Stealing.
不觉得有点讽刺? Kind of ironic, don’t you think?
而且何必处理黄鼠狼 Besides, why take out the weasel
陨石不是都要砸落了? if the asteroid is just gonna take us out?
眼力这么好 却看不透未采 So much sight. So little vision.
如果能阻止黄鼠狼同党转移陨石 If we stop the weasel and his friends from diverting the asteroid
砰 Kablooie!
就能消灭黄鼠狼和其他生物 It kills the weasel and everyone else
但我们仍安然在天上飞翔 while we glide safely above it all.
到时地球就是我们的游乐场 It’ll be our paradise.
这似乎非常不合情理 That’s seems highly implausible.
我只是从科学角度分析 Just from a scientific standpoint.
好这计划真棒顶刮刮 Fine. It’s a great plan. Dynamite!
是我听过前三 四强的物种灭绝计划 One of the top three or four species annihilation plans I’ve ever heard.
这还差不多 That’s better.
得确保陨石会撞击地球 Now let’s make sure that asteroid hits.
像一般家庭一样害怕末日不好吗? Why can’t we just fear the apocalypse like a normal family?
巴克 你在做什么? What are you doing, Buck?
所有石头都是线索 All rocks tell a tale.
待过何处又该往哪走 Where we’ve been and where we’re heading.
不过那一块是粪便 That, however, is a turd.
朱利安 Julian
我想告诉你若过不了这关 I want you to know that if we don’t make it
如果我们结不成婚 if we never get married
你依然是我的唯一 you were the only one for me.
嘿 别这样 Hey, come on!
当然过得了这关我们也一定会结婚 Of course we’ll make it, and we will get married.
但也许是命运在阻此我们 But maybe it’s the universe telling us we won’t.
你要让一颗微不足道 You’re going to let one tiny little
300英里宽的陨石毁了你的计划? 300 mile wide asteroid ruin your plans?
要怎么去想一个可能不会有的未来? How can we think about our future when we may not have one?
我们会阻止那块石头 Hey, we’re going to stop this thing
然后你会结婚 and you’ll get married.
叭啦乒 叭啦砰 Bada bing, bada boom!
还是不要砰忘了我说的砰 Well, not boom. Forget I said boom.
有了我来当你们的婚礼统筹 I know! I’ll be your wedding planner!
这能让你没心思再去烦恼世界末日 It’ll take your mind off all this end of the world stuff.
其实我们只想随兴一点 Actually, we were just gonna wing it!
简单低调 Keep it low key.
什么 What?
小桃姑娘 Peaches, Peaches. Sweetheart,
最幸福的一天不能随兴 you don’t just wing the happiest day of your life!
你要抓紧它而且珍惜它 No, you seize it and you cherish it.
带着良好的意图扼杀它 You strangle it with good intentions.
就从你的头发开始 Ooh. Let’s start with your hair.
包包头盘发传统端庄 Updo with a top bun? Traditional.
或者鱼尾辫盘发冶艳俏丽 Or updo with a fishtail braid. Flirtatious.
但可能有一点走味 But maybe a little trashy.
接着是吊袜带 And garter belts!
今天爱迪穿的是蕾丝雏菊 Today, Ed is modelling laced daisies.
可拉鼠则是选择典雅长春藤 While Crash is rocking a more elegant ivy
青春洋溢 that’s all about the calves.
需要一份座位表 Ooh. We need a seating chart!
单身桌 儿童桌 The singles table, the kids table,
奇怪亲戚桌 the weird relatives table
一张臭臭桌 再两张臭臭桌 the smelly table, two more smelly tables.
你看他 Look at him.
你一定会喜欢 Oh, you’re gonna love it.
谁会那样走路? Who walks like that?
你看我 Oh! Look at me.
我是朱利安 I’m Julian.
别管陨石 Forget the asteroid.
跟我抱一下 岳父哥 Gimme a hug, Bro Dad!
你看那只鸟挺美 Look at that pretty bird there.
对那只鸟挺美 好眼力 曼尼 Yeah! That is a pretty bird. Good eye, Manny.
对 Yeah.
天都真的要塌下来了 The sky is literally falling
她还在想我们要让她漫步在荒野 and she thinks we’re just gonna let her stroll into the wilderness
陪那位没计划弹簧腿公子 with Mr. No Plans Bouncy Walk.
别一直挑他毛病 Stop picking on him.
拜托 艾丽 你不是还在气我吧? Come on, El, you’re not still mad at me, are you?
我不气了 No. I’m not still mad.
因为我不想这样过完 Because that’s not how I want to spend
最后的相处时光 what could be our final days together.
但如果我们真能躲过 But if we somehow survive
天大的毁灭陨石 that planet killing hunk of space rock
你就惨了 you’re in for it.
就算活下采也会失去女儿 If we survive, we lose our daughter.
我也在想那件事 Well, I’ve been thinking about that, too.
如果说… What if
有了!破坏他们的感情 对吧 Ooh. I know! We destroy the relationship, right?
这样她就永远不必离开 That way we never have to let her go
只能一辈子当我们的小女娃 and she’ll just stay our little girl forever!
不对 你这心理变态 No, you psychopath!
如果说能说服他们住在附近呢? What if we convince them to stay near us?
喔 这样好多了 Oh! That’s better.
我喜欢但怎么做? I like it. But how?
就用她每次都会上当的那招 The way we always get her to do what we want.
让她以为那是她的主意 We make her think it’s her idea.
好个狡猾的美魔女 You sneaky, sneaky minx!
希望我们手法还没生疏 Let’s just hope we haven’t lost our touch.
找到了 Found it.
请看 哺乳好友 Behold, mammals!
抢先抵达的陨石撞击预告 A sneak preview of the asteroid to come.
一块太空石头来自宇宙的新鲜货 A space rock. Fresh from the cosmos.
我尝到铁味 碳味 I taste iron, carbon.
还有一点点镍味 Oh! And a hint of nickel.
太空味道真孤寂 Space tastes lonely.
你们看我找到另一颗 Hey, look! I found another one.
我也是 Me, too!
你的石头被我吸引 Hey! Yours is attracted to me.
不对是你的石头被我吸引 No. Yours is attracted to me.
我们太有吸引力了 We’re just too attractive!
太棒了 现在弥留之际 Stupendous! Now we have something
我们有东西玩了 to play with during our final hours.
你没抓到重点 虎哥 You’re missing the point, Tiger.
这些是磁石 They’re magnets.
这些太空石头若有磁性 And if these space rocks are magnetic
那颗也一样 so is that.
这只代表了一件事 This can only mean one thing.
代表什么呢? And that would be
让我来 Allow me.
这是哪里? Where are we?
你们在我的脑中 You are in my brain.
嗯 有点冷 Hmm. Kind of chilly.
先生们 我们所知如下 Gentlemen, here’s what we know.
太空石头?有磁性陨石?也有磁性 Space rocks? Magnetic. Asteroid? Also, magnetic.
尼尔巴克天文鼠 Famed astrophysicist Neil deBuck Weasel!
宇宙现象他最懂 He knows the cosmos.
根据事实因此故得证 Ipso facto, thusly and ergo
撞击点一定有一堆磁石 the crash site must have a heap of these things
在吸引陨石 attracting the asteroid.
毕达哥拉斯巴克 他的分析角度正确 Ooh. Pythagoras Buck. He’s got the right angle.
如果用磁石把陨石吸引到别的地方? What if we use the magnets to attract the asteroids somewhere else?
例如不朝向地球 As in, not towards Earth.
理论上 Theoretically speaking,
若能发射足够磁石到太空 if we can launch enough of these into space
就能将陨石拉离轨道 they will pull the asteroid off course.
于是拯救世界 Thus, saving the world.
所以我们只要前往撞击点 So, we just need to go to the crash site
然后发射一堆石头到太空中 and launch a bunch of rocks into space.
简单 对吧? That’s easy, right?
对听来丝毫不费吹灰之力 Oh, yeah. Sounds like a real piece of cake.
这是一大进展 This is progress!
我们获得了不知如何实行的办法 Now we know exactly what we don’t know how to do.
随我来 哺乳好友 Vamanos, mammals!
这条路能带我们直达撞击点 This trail will take us directly to the crash site.
好 孩子 All right, kids.
来找点乐子 Let’s have some fun.
好了 大家听着 走在这条路上 Okay, everyone. Follow the trail.
绝对别偏离道路 Never leave the trail.
大家听着离开这条路 Okay, everyone. Leave the trail.
到森林里快点 Into the forest. Chop, chop.
但你刚说… But you just said
我是疯子啊 来吧 You know I’m crazy. Come on.
谁不爱树荫呢? I love the shade. Don’t you?
有你的黄鼠狼 Well played, weasel.
孩子 保持警戒 Stay sharp, kids.
他们躲不了一辈子 They can’t hide forever.
嘿 巴克 Hey, Buck.
你有何建议让我们渡过这条河? You have a suggestion for getting around the river?
看石版的先民智慧能否指引我们 Let’s see if the tablet’s ancient wisdom will guide us.
让我的哺乳好友通过 Let my mammals pass!
这样有效才怪 That’s never gonna work.
先民许可我们安全通行 The ancients grant us safe passage.
好棒 Sweet!
空气的感觉很奇怪 Wow, the air feels strange.
迭亚哥? Diego?
怎样? What?
我们总算获得超能力 Finally! We have superpowers!
女士们先生们 Ladies and gentlemen,
我们闯进了电磁暴风圈 we have wandered into an electrical storm.
我建议大家别靠近树木 I suggest we all stay away from the trees.
没问题 Sure, no problem.
他忘了这里是森林吧 It’s not like we’re in a forest.
天啊 大自然最近心情一定很差 Boy, Mother Nature sure is in a bad mood lately.
幸好我们待在一起互相扶持 Good thing we’re all here to help each other.
哦 像我常说的靠得越近活得越久 Oh, like I always say, stay close, stay alive.
他们在那儿 There they are!
毫无遮蔽 Right out in the open.
你们还能多愚蠢? How stupid can you be?
来吧 孩子们 俯冲 Come on, kids. Dive!
各位 尽量别产生任何种类的摩擦 Everyone, try not to create any sort of friction.
不要摩擦 懂 No friction. Got it.
好 明白 Yup. Cool beans.
摩擦是什么? Friction is what now?
哦 不 Oh, no.
快离开这里 Come on! Let’s get out of here.
奶奶 Hurry, Granny.
快点一不准催促我 Don’t you hurry me.
想当年我被雷劈中的次数 I’ve been struck by lightning more times
奶奶 Ahh! Granny!
比你吃过的米还多 than you’ve had hot breakfasts.
小桃 Peaches!
朱利安 别动 Julian, don’t move!
我有个办法 I have an idea.
宝贝女儿 我来了 I’m coming, sweetheart!
朱利安 怎么不救她? Julian, why aren’t you helping her?
等等 曼尼 她… Wait! No, Manny, she
你们在做什么? Uh, what are you guys doing?
在帮忙? Helping?
我看是越帮越忙 What would “not helping” lookhke?
嘿 爆傻头 Hey,zapheads!
曼尼 准备跑出去 Manny, get ready to run.
快点我们走 Come on, let’s go!
都逃出来没? Everybody make it?
希拉 曼尼 可拉鼠 爱迪 艾丽 奶奶 Shira, Manny, Crash, Eddie, Ellie, Granny.
可恶手指不够数 Aw, shoot! I’m out of fingers.
巴克 巴克在哪里? Buck. Where’s Buck?
听见没? Do you hear that?
是宝宝 A baby!
里头有个宝宝 There’s a baby in there!
巴克 等等 太危险了 Buck, wait! It’s too dangerous.
他挂了 He’s gone.
真不敢相信 I can’t believe it.
少了你不知该怎么办 巴克 Don’t know how we’ll go on without you, Buck.
好 我们走吧 All right, let’s go.
是巴克 It’s Buck!
有我呢 不用怕 有我保护你 I got you. Don’t worry, I got you.
没事了 乖 There you are. There.
大家打个招呼 Say “hi,” everyone.
这小妮子很美吧? Isn’t she gorgeous?
他怎么知道那是女的? How can he tell it’s a she?
好个白白胖胖的宝宝 Such a good little poochie woochie.
我确定一下那是南瓜 没错吧? Just to be clear, that’s a pumpkin, right?
她有点偏见 但应该不会有事 She has a little jaundice, but I think she’ll be okay.
你没事的 Yes, you will.
我看就叫你… 布朗温 I think I’ll call you Bronwyn.
小兄弟 请快回神到地球上 Um, little buddy? We need you back on planet Earth.
趁地球还在 好吗? While it’s still here. Okay?
没问题 哺乳好友 Right you are, mammal.
谁要拯救世界阻止猛烈的陨石? Who wants to save the world from the fiery asteroid?
是你 You do!
哺乳好友们今晚就在这儿休息 Okay, mammals. Let’s stop here for the night.
休息 那世界末日陨石撞击呢? Stop? What about the whole end of the world collision thing?
哦 陨石不会这么早到 Oh, asteroid’s still a day off.
而且就像我爷爷曾说过 And like my grandfather used to say
红色夜空水手轻松 “Red sky at night, sailor’s delight.
紫色夜空 谁拿我护足霜? “Purple sky at night, who moved my foot cream?
我要擦护足霜 “I need my foot cream.”
爷爷是胡涂又易怒的黄鼠狼 Grampy was a confused and angry weasel.
真逗趣 小朱 You are so funny, J.
够了 你才逗趣 Stop! You’re funny.
再会不同娘胎出生的虎哥 Take it easy, my brother from a tiger mother.
明天见 小朱 Hasta manana, J man.
刚才那算什么? What was that?
什么什么? What was what?
那是很酷的道别方式 Oh, that! It’s a cool way to peace out.
朱利安教我的 Julian taught it to me.
很高兴世界末日能增进你们的感情 Well, I’m glad the apocalypse is bringing you together.
曼尼 他是好孩子 我喜欢他的哲学 He’s a good kid, Manny. I like his philosophy.
给他机会 用心跟他熟络 熟络 Give him a chance. Bond with him.
烧一把火火火 So light ’em up, up, up
烧一把火火火 Light ’em up, up, up
烧一把火火火 我好火热 Light ’em up, up, up I’m on fire
熟络 这是个好主意 Bonding! That’s a good idea!
对 懂了 Oh, right. Got you.
你负责朱利安 小桃交给我处理 You take Julian. I got an idea for Peaches.
嘿 小子哥 Hey, Bro Kid.
岳父哥 你也来摇摆吗? Oh, hey, Bro Dad. You here to rock out?
与其做这个 Okay. Instead of that
睡前来场比赛好吗? how about a game before bedtime?
不会吧 你要跟我比赛? No way! You want to play a game with me? Wow!
1000倍的荣幸是什么? What is honored times 1,000?
不是100万倍 No! Times one million?
不管答案是什么就是我荣幸的程度 ‘Cause whatever that equals, is how honored I am.
所以 这代表”好的”吗? So, is that a “yes”?
就是”好的”最肯定的”好的” Yes, that’s a “yes.” It’s the most “yes”!
像”好的”后面拉好长的”儿” It’s like “yes” with a bunch of s’s
就变成好的儿 so it’s like “yessssssssssssssssssss.”
很好 Great!
那就冰上见 I’ll see you on the ice!
满意吗? Happy?
不会吧 Oh, boy.
你已经做好自己去流浪的准备了? So, do you think you’re ready to go out roaming on your own?
不只我自己 我还有朱利安 I won’t be alone. I’ll have Julian.
是啊 但陨石在天上飞 Sure. But with asteroids flying
没家园了 更别说没其他后盾 no home to speak of and absolutely no support system
你认为自己准备好迎接… do you think you’ll be ready for
这个吗? this?
我是小小宝宝 I’m a wittle baby.
想象一下你在树林里寻找食物 Imagine. You’re in the woods, looking for food
你的宝宝生病了 该怎么办? and your baby gets sick. What do you do?
不 摇晃会让她更难受 No! Jiggling makes her feel worse!
糟糕 刚学步的哥哥 Oh, no! Now your older toddler
跌伤膝盖加鼻塞 has a skinned knee and a stuffy nose.
妈妈 抱抱 Mommy, hold me!
两个宝宝都在哭 Now your babies are crying.
没东西吃 然后 You have no food and then
出现一头狂暴野兽 you come face to face with a rabid beast!
我是狂暴野兽把你传染成狂暴宝宝 lam a rabid beast who gives rabies to babies.
还有一名失控的纵火犯 And there’s an arsonist ontheloose.
没我们帮助你要怎么应付这些事? How are you going to handle all this without our help?
小桃 过关 Peaches, out.
这算简单的 That’s just the easy stuff.
还有很多状况得学习 There’s a lot more we still need to cover.
宝宝 便便了 Uh Baby made a poopie.
我这是演戏 所以要帮我换尿布 I’m a method actor, so I will need to be changed.
哦 差一点点 Oh! So close!
这些冰球跑真快 These pucks go fast.
眼睛盯着冰球 一路抵达你的球棍 Just watch the puck all the way into the stick.
我办到了 Oh! I did it!
真可惜你和小桃要离开 Too bad you and Peaches are moving away.
要是留下来我们就能常常比赛 If you stayed, we could do this all the time.
好尽管放大招 Okay. Show me the heat!
我是曲棍球忍者 I’m like a hockey ninja!
嘿 小桃 Hey,Peaches!
你有个曲棍球新搭档 Looks like you got a new hockey partner
可以代替你爸 to replace your dad.
糟糕 Oh, no.
朱利安 Julian!
怎么有人舍得离开这种好岳父? Such a mystery why he wants to move far away.
我又不是故意的 I didn’t mean to do it.
那孩子反射神经不好也不能怪我 It’s not my fault the kid has no reflexes.
你怎能这样? How could you do that to him?
我还以为你喜欢朱利安 I thought you liked Julian.
我是喜欢朱利安 I do like Julian.
但你的表现不像 Well, you don’t act like it.
在你的眼中你只觉得他是个障碍 When you look at him, all you see is an obstacle.
或者更糟 是个靶子 Or worse, a target.
但我见到一个好好先生 But I see a sweet guy
尽最大的努力想让你满意 who’s trying his hardest to impress you.
小桃 不 你们两个别说了 Peaches. No! Both of you, just stop!
若能活下来 我还是要结婚 If we survive, I’m still getting married
和搬出去 and I’m still leaving home.
不管你们会不会为我高兴 Whether you’re happy for me or not.
别这样看我 她说两个 Don’t give me that look. She said both.
所以你也算数 That means you, too.
这颗小陨石 And this widdle astewoid
就咻咻咻 一路飞回家 went wee, wee, wee, all the way home.
因为老爹和他的朋友们拯救了世界 Because Daddy and his fwiends saved the world.
如果翼手龙飞不起来 And if that pterodactyl don’t fly
老爹的独眼就呜呼哀哉 Daddy’s gonna blind his remaining eye
小家伙祝你好梦 Sweet dreams, little one.
好命的南瓜 Lucky pumpkin!
有位慈父一定很棒 It must be nice to have a loving father.
要来 罗杰 你行的 Okay, here we go. You can do this, Roger.
绑架 Kidnapping!
抱歉 不是我的主意 Look I’m sorry. It’s not me.
我才不会这样 I would never do something like this.
是我爸爸他疯了 It’s my father. He’s crazy.
真不敢相信他成功了 I can’t believe he pulled it off!
了不起 呆呆 Way to go, dum dum!
谢谢 爸爸 Oh. Thanks, Dad.
没什么那我也办得到 Whatever! I could’ve done the same thing.
啊呀呀 Well, well.
这下你无法阻止陨石了吧 Looks like you’re not stopping that asteroid now,
黄鼠狼? are you, weasel?
那只不是黄鼠狼那是… That’s not the weasel. That’s
不知道那是什么 I don’t know what that is. Hmm.
我时辰到了吗 天使? Is it my time, angel?
什么时辰? Time for what?
迎向来世的光芒 I’m coming to the light.
等不及跟我痛恨的死亲戚叙叙旧 Can’t wait to see all those dead relatives I hate.
拿开 拿开 拿开 拿开 Ahh! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
快去帮你姐姐 Go help your sister.
可是 爸… But, Dad
恶魔天使 Ahh! Demon angel!
惹奶奶生气我就端你屁屁 Mess with Granny, get knocked on your fanny.
就该这么处理 And that’s how it’s done. Hmm.
你好?天使? Hello? Angel?
我在天堂吗? Am I in heaven?
这里又黑又黏糊糊的 It’s so dark and squishy in here.
不对 还是看得到光线 Oh, no! I can still see the light.
爸我来救你 Pop! I’ll save you.
你好 Hello!
或许这足最好的结局 Oh, well. Probably for the best.
对或许吧 肯定是 Yeah, probably. Definitely.
天啊 Crikey!
不是吧 巴克 你闯下大祸 Good gravy, Buck. What have you done?
好 哺乳好友 我们该动身了 All right, mammals. Time to get moving.
先别执着在这点 但是没错 Now let’s not linger on this, but, yes
我误解石版陨石的距离要近得多 I read the tablet wrong. The asteroid is a lot closer.
等等 奶奶在哪里? Wait a second. Where’s Granny?
奶奶?奶奶? Oh. Granny? Oh, Granny?
也许她走丢了? Maybe she wandered off?
也许她被冰球打到脑袋? Maybe she got hit in the head with a puck?
也许她是被 Yes! And maybe she was abducted
跟我有仇的9米高凶残恐龙鸟 by homicidal 30 foot dino birds
给劫持 seeking revenge on me.
都是好理论我会选冰球那个 All good theories. I’m going to go with the puck.
我就知道 I knew it!
所以我们被一群巨型恐龙鸟跟踪? So this whole time we’ve been chased by giant dine birds?
只有三只我不想打击各位士气 Oh, only three! I didn’t want to damage morale.
没错 因为我们之前 Right. Because before this,
在无忧无虑地坐邮轮 we were on a carefree pleasure cruise.
等等 Wait a second.
有她的气味 走吧 I’ve got her scent. Come on!
哺乳好友 我们到了 Mammals, we’ve made it!
撞击点 The crash site.
一定是之前陨石留下的遗迹 This must be what’s left of the previous asteroid.
巴克?你的太空石头 Uh, Buck? Your space rocks!
这么大的磁石一定能让陨石转弯 We could definitely divert the asteroid with a magnet that size!
它的体型如此壮观 I mean that thing is enormous.
如此庞大 它… It’s massive, it’s
绝不可能被发射上天 going to be impossible to get off the ground.
一定有可能办到 It’s entirely possible.
只是我们还不知道办法 In a way that we don’t know aboutyet
可是恐龙马怎么办? But what about the dine birds?
还有奶奶怎么办? And what about Granny?
希德 很遗憾 I’m sorry, Sid.
奶奶 心肠狠毒的亲爱奶奶 Oh, Granny. My sweet, malicious Granny.
为什么总是年纪大的先走一步? Why does it always have to be the old ones who go first?
为什么? Why?
我还能听见她甜美刺耳的声音 I can still hear her sweet, shrill voice
在来世发出尖叫 shrieking from the afterlife.
奶奶还活着 Granny’s alive!
而且她有麻烦 And she’s in trouble!
奶奶? Granny?
奶奶 奶奶? Granny? Granny?
她还好吗? Is she okay?
我不确定 Uh, I’m not sure.
不得碰我奶奶 Unhand my Granny!
不碰我你就没小费 You do and you don’t get a tip.
让美丽树懒开心就是最值得的回报 Making this beautiful sloth happy is all the payment I need.
看到没?兔子猛男最懂 You see? Hunky bunny gets it.
奶奶 Granny!
陨石里住着兔子? There’s a bunny living in the asteroid?
没料到有这种事 Did not see that coming.
等看了这个再说吧 Wait till you see this!
耶 Yeah!
在这里表演空翻! Catching mad air on the half pipe!
太扯了 This is crazy.
他们知不知道 Do you think they know
自己住在磁力靶心里? they are living in a magnetic bull’s eye?
看来这里没人在为大毁灭做准备 Doesn’t look like a lot of doomsday prepping going on in here.
真不敢相信 I can’t believe it!
有访客 Visitors!
这里从来没有访客 We’ve never had visitors.
谁来掐我一下 还是我应该掐你? Somebody pinch me. Or should I pinch you?
等等我两个一起掐 Wait, I’ll pinch both of us.
我脑袋坏了吗 这里怎么回事? Did I hit my head? What’s happening here?
真希望这不是一场… I sure hope this isn’t a
梦 Dream!
织梦人 Dream Weaver
我相信你能让我度过夜晚 I believe you can get me through the night
这家伙?说真的? This guy? For real?
管他的 Whatever.
你好 帅哥 Hello, handsome.
我是布鲁琪 I’m Brooke.
好精致的骨骼结构 下巴真有力 Ooh. Such exquisite bone structure. Such a strong jaw.
我内心狂洒花 I’m getting butterflies!
我内心狂作恶 I’m getting nauseous.
抱歉打断这场古怪的爱情 Sorry to interrupt this weirdo love connection
但我们有点赶时间 but we’re kind of in a hurry.
要是动作不快点 If we don’t do something fast
那颗陨石会把我们都撞成粉碎 that asteroid is gonna blow us all to smithereens.
听起来很紧急 Oh. That sounds urgent.
最好带你们去见他 I better take you to him.
见谁?你的领导? Who’s “him”? Your leader?
他是我们的一切 He is our everything.
他无所不见 洞察一切 He sees all. He knows all.
而且味道超好闻 And smells amazing!
行 听起来很棒 我们走 Okay. He sounds great. Let’s go!
好极了往这边 Brilliant. Right this way.
好耶 Yes!
请随时将你的手脚 Please keep your arms and legs
保持在磁浮车内 inside the tram at all times.
但心灵可以无拘束地漫游 But allow your spirit to roam free
在冰托邦之中 in Geotopia.
我有种好预感 I have a good feeling about this.
也许他真能拯救我们 Maybe he’ll be able to help us.
她是说他无所不知 She did say he knows all.
表示懂很多 And all’s a lot!
他就在此 Here he is.
名不虚传的冥想大师最上流最祥和 The Master of Meditation, the Supreme Serene
四届重量级思想比赛的世界冠军 the four time Heavy Thoughts champion of the world!
那是羊驼吗 我讨厌羊驼 Is that a llama? I hate llamas.
臭又爱吐痰 They spit and smell.
她也一样 So does she.
我们也一样 我们也一样 So do we! So do we!
各位哺乳好友好 Greetings, mammals!
香格喇嘛接见时间是… The Shangri Llama will see you
现在 How.
太美妙了 Ooh. Wonderful.
他在吗? So where is he?
他在这里 跟你对话 He is here. Talking to you.
我懂了 他是腹语大师 Oh, I get it. He’s a ventriloquist
而你是傀儡 and you’re the dummy.
不 你才是傀儡 不 你才是傀儡 No, you’re the dummy. No, you’re the dummy.
不 傀儡 No, you’re the dummy.
这家伙能拯救我们? This is the guy that’s going to save us.
看进内心 你才是傀儡 Look within. You’re the dummy.
恶心 我就爱 Disgusting! Loved that!
新话题 我们都快没命了 New topic. We’re all about to die.
那不好 紧张是杀手 Well, that’s no good. Stress is a killer.
来放松四肢并且把心打开 Let us loosen our limbs and open our minds.
下犬式 Downward Dog!
不是吧? Uh Seriously?
我等着 我有的是大把时间 I’ll wait. I have all the time in the world.
其实 你没有大把的时间 Actually, you don’t have all the time in the world.
我们都没有 因为天上有这个东西 None of us do. You see, there’s this thing in the sky.
那道一直在变大的闪烁紫光? Oh. That blinding light that seems to get larger by the minute?
那又怎样 我觉得没什么 What about it? Seems fine to me.
我无意冒犯 扭曲之王 With all due respect, Your Twistiness,
那是陨石 that’s an asteroid.
被磁力吸向这里 It’s magnetically attracted to this place
朝我们直扑而来 and it’s heading straight for us.
它一定是渴望我们的磁力水晶 It must desire our magnetic crystals.
怎能怪它呢? Well, who can blame it?
这里确实很不错 They’re really quite something.
你知道这能让你永葆青春吗? Did you know their power grants eternal youth?
我已经超过400岁 I am over 400 years old.
不可能 真的 That’s not possible. Sure it is.
我326岁 I’m 326! Whoo!
你看起来还不满275岁 Huh? You don’t look a day over 275.
我们年轻 幸福又安全永远不变 We are young, happy and safe. And we always will be.
都要感谢冰托邦 Thanks to Geotopia!
恭喜 真是太好了 Kudos. It is lovely.
现在 想个办法把它发射到太空中 Now, let’s figure out a way to launch it into space!
抱歉 你想摧毁我们的家? I’m sorry. You want to destroy our home?
反正它终究会被摧毁 It’ll be destroyed either way.
但是若能将这磁性材料推向大气层中 But if we propel this magnetic material into the atmosphere
就能改变陨石的路径拯救所有生物 we can change the asteroid’s path and save everyone.
你说呢? What do you say?
毛虫式 Caterpillar!
所以这代表同意吗?或… So, is that a yes? Or
你的下脊椎累太僵硬了 You are storing a lot of hostility in your lower spine.
香格喇嘛 该怎么办… Shangri Llama, how are we gonna
烤鸡式 电臀式 弹跳薯泥式 Funky Chicken. Jiggy Jelly. Mashed Potato.
你的柔软度确实令人叹为观止 Your flexibility is a sight to behold.
但究竟要怎么把水晶发射上天? Now how the devil are we going to launch these crystals?
这是不可能的 You can’t. It’s impossible.
哇 我累瘫了 Whoo! I am bushed.
见到你们很高兴 Awesome meeting you guys.
如果你们想留下来玩玩随便 Feel free to hang or, you know, whatever.
就这样 他是我们最后希望 That’s it. He was our last hope.
我们完了 We’re doomed.
对 只获得免费瑜咖课 Yeah. All we got was a free yoga class.
说到这件事 On that subject
拜托帮帮忙 好吗? could you help me, please?
我的鼻子和屁股近得好危险 My nose is dangerously close to my butt.
希德 你怎么有两条尾巴? Uh, Sid, why do you have two tails?
我也在里头 I’m in here, too.
嘿 别哭 Hey, don’t cry.
想想好的一面 Look on the bright side.
我们最后还能看到人生跑马灯 We get to see our lives flash before our eyes.
这表示我又能跟你谈恋爱 That means I get to fall in love with you
重新体验一遍 all over again.
只有你能把世界末日讲得像好事一样 Only you can make the end of the world sound like a good thing.
我们把她养育得很好 We did a good job raising her.
她比我们想得还坚强 She’s stronger than we know.
两天前我愿意拼老命把她留住 Two days ago, I’d have given anything to keep her with us.
现在我愿意拼老命看她结婚 Now I’d give anything just to see her get married,
和离开家 and leave home.
跟她孩子玩耍陪她丈夫跳舞 Play with her kids, dance with her husband.
丈夫忘了结婚周年就臭骂他 Yell at him when he forgets their anniversary.
挺不错的 不是吗? it was a good one, wasn’t it?
我们这一生?你 我 和小桃 Our life? You, me, and Peaches.
最棒的 The best.
布鲁琪 Oh, Brooke.
你真漂亮 You’re so pretty.
让我无语问苍天 You take my lisp away.
我猜你对女生都这么说 I bet you say that to all the girls.
我也想但通常女生都跑太快了 I try. But usually they run away too fast.
你这家伙真浪漫 Oh, you’re such a romantic.
我知道这听起来会超级冒昧 Hey, I know this is going to sound super forward
但你愿意当我的终身伴侣吗? but will you be my mate for life?
布鲁琪我不知该说什么 Oh, Brooke, I don’t know what to say.
也才过了12分钟 It’s only been twelve minutes.
你也拖太久了 What took you so long?
好啊 这是地球有史以来最棒的末日 Yes! This has been the best last day on Earth ever.
钻石我需要钻石 A diamond! I need a diamond!
哪里能找到… Where can I find a
完美 Oh! Perfect.
不 不 不 希德宝贝 别这么做 No,no,no. Sid, sweetie, don’t do that.
别胡说 要把最好的献给唯一… Nonsense. Only the best for my one true love.
坏了 Whoopsies!
不 不 不 No,no,no!
笨蛋 大傻瓜 蠢东西 Oaf! Simpleton! Nincompoop!
对她说还是对我? You talking to her or me?
那面墙本来能让我们保持年轻 That wall was the one thing keeping us young.
这下我们全完了完蛋了 Now we’re all doomed! Doomed!
我好像开始发烧 And now, I think I have a fever.
谢谢你 小瓜呆 Thank you so much, doofus!
别这样 喇嘛 Hey! Easy there, Llama!
这小瓜呆是我梦中情人 This is the doofus of my dreams.
他没有恶意 He meant well.
他没有恶意 Oh, he meant well.
谁管他啊它 Who cares?
这也叫祥和? So much for serenity.
整整300年的宁静和谐 300 years of peace and harmony
毁在一只没有极限无法想象 undone by one colossally, incredibly
愚蠢到了极点的树懒手上 stupendously stupid sloth!
布鲁琪 Oh, Brooke.
哇!你们都变老了 Wow! You guys got old.
不管我们有过什么 都结束了 Whatever we had, it’s over.
跟熟女约会下场就是这样 That’s what happens when you date a cougar.
真的很抱歉 喇嘛大师 I’m really sorry, Mr. Llama.
抱歉 抱歉? Sorry. Sorry?
无法把墙修好 Sorry doesn’t fix the wall now,
你这小… does it, you little
我需要泡泡澡或按摩 I need a bubble bath or a massage.
谁会针灸? Who knows acupuncture?
我得释放怒气才行放出来 I need to let my anger out. Let it out!
我已经压抑太久了 I’ve been pent up too long.
我想动手打人 谁把脸凑过来 I want to hit something. Someone give me their face.
有了压力的能量 That’s it! Pent up energy.
地球最具威力的推进装置就在眼前 Earth’s most powerful propulsion device is right in front of us.
谁?你说吐痰阿三吗? Who? Spitty McGee here?
是火山 The volcano!
这就是磁石发射器 That’s our magnet launcher.
只要封住火山周边的喷气孔 All we need to do is seal the steam vents around it.
简直是疯狂计划 That’s a crazy plan!
你才是疯狂计划 You’re a crazy plan.
这句话根本没道理 That doesn’t even make any sense.
你又是哪位 逻辑学教授? And what are you? A professor of logic?
猫须大学瞄电感应系主任 喵喵喵 Professor Kitty McWhiskersof the University of Meow Meow Meow Meow
你看 极大压力就会造成极大的爆炸 You see? Tremendous pressure leadsto a tremendous explosion.
亏你还自称教授呢 And you call yourself a professor.
好 要立刻把所有水晶投入火山 Right. We need all the crystals loaded into the volcano, pronto.
什么?不! What? No!
我不会交出水晶 I’m not giving you my crystals.
我们还得用来重建圣堂 We need them to rebuild our sanctuary.
可否提醒各位水晶不是你们的财产 May I remind you Geotopia is not yours to keep.
你 不能提醒 No, you may not.
那是从天而降的 It came from the sky,
现在也该归还了 and now it’s time to give it back.
不应该 Is not!
应该你这老糊涂 Is too, you old coot.
改变不容易但生命就是这样 Change isn’t easy, but it’s part of life.
我们也该再次接纳改变 It’s time for us to embrace it again.
不管你喜欢或不爱 Whether you like it or not.
不爱 Not!
听着 喇嘛 我不怕拿坚果燕麦砸你 Listen, Llama, I will go nuts and granola on your butt!
所以要么就帮忙 So either get on board
不然就卷成麻花卷滚一边去灵修 or go twist yourself into a pretzel and na ma stay out of our way.
大家一起动手 Come on, everybody.
能拿多少水晶算多少 Grab every crystal you can find.
是啊 一起来 Totally, let’s do it!
记住用大腿出力 And remember, lift with your legs.
太迟了 Too late.
听好 行星保卫队 Listen up, planetary defense team.
第一步 封住喷气孔给火山内部增压 Step one, build pressure
喷气孔给火山内部增压 inside the volcano by sealing the vents.
不要放过任何一处喷气 No steam can escape.
如果有泄漏 If there’s a leak
压力就不够 the pressure is weak.
第二步在火山爆发前投入最大的水晶 Step two, get the biggest magnetic crystals into the volcano.
得把它们射到高空让陨石偏离轨道 They’ve got to be launched sky high to pull the asteroid off course.
一 二 Heave!Ho!
一 二 Heave!Ho!
加油 加油 Rah rah! Sis boom bah!
告诉陨石我不怕 Tell that asteroid “Uh uh.”
陨石 Whoo! Asteroid!
标签啥意思? What Does Hash Tag Mean?
不懂但很酷 I Don’t Know. But It Sounds Cool!
超同意 Totally!
我开始厌烦了 I’m Starting to get Sick of it!
朋友们到了投进去 This is it, friends. Down the hatch.
每块水晶都要 Every crystal counts.
各位 好消息 Good news, everyone!
我们超前进度6分钟 We’re six minutes ahead of schedule.
感谢老天眷顾我们 Somebody up there likes us.
坏消息 看来老天不喜欢我们 Bad news! Somebody up there doesn’t like us.
我们落后进度6分钟 We’re six minutes behind schedule!
大家速度加倍需要那块大水晶 Double time, everyone. We need that big crystal.
嘿 岳父哥 Oh. Hey, Bro Dad!
有不速之客 We got company!
我去拿海绵蛋糕 Ooh. I’ll put out the sponge cake.
稳着点 Steady.
抱歉我现在内心真的很冲突 Sorry about this. I’m really conflicted right now.
这还差不多 罗杰 快解决他 That’s more like it, Roger. Now finish him.
等等你们不明白 Wait! Wait, you don’t understand.
看到没? You see that?
要是陨石落地大家都没命 If that asteroid hits, we all die.
要是陨石落地 大家都没命 If it hits, we all die.
这就错了 That’s where you’re wrong.
你们哺乳类忙着逃命时 See, while you run for your mammal lives
我们能展翅高飞躲过这场大灾祸 we’ll be high in the sky, cruising above it all.
那是我听过最愚蠢的话 That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!
我们会像那些鸟儿一样安全 We’ll be as safe as those little birdies.
碰巧打中 Lucky shot.
超碰巧连发? Very lucky shot?
我就知道我是对的根本没有天堂 I knew it. I was right. There’s no paradise.
什么 我还年轻不该灭绝 What? I’m too young to go extinct!
她懂了 帮帮忙 我们时间不多 She gets it! Now, please, we haven’t got much time!
你还等什么 宰了他 What are you waiting for? Kill him!
不 爸 我不同意 No, Dad. I won’t let you.
你知道我爱我们家哪一点吗? Do you want to know what I love about our family?
就是我们还活着 That we’re alive.
现在有比你自尊心更重要的事 There are more important things than your pride right now.
如果你在乎我们 If you care about us
就不该宰了他 you should not kill him.
而是该帮他爸 You should help him, Dad.
爸 我不想这么说 Pop, I hate to say this,
但怪胎弟弟说得对 but my freaky little brother may be right.
身为父亲我愿意对付最危险的敌人 As a father, I would work with my worst enemy
确保我的孩子有个光明的未来 to ensure a brighter future for my little one.
援军到了 Reinforcements have arrived!
来吧 罗杰 带路 All right, Roger. Lead the way.
这就是获得认可的声音 Oh! So that’s what approval sounds like.
加油 恐龙们 Keep it up, dinos.
使用侏罗纪超级力量 Use that Jurassic super strength!
降 降 降 Beep,beep,beep.
当心点 孩子 Watch out, kids!
黄鼠狼降落了 The weasel has landed.
我推它进去带小桃和艾丽先走 I’ll push it in. Go with Peaches and Ellie!
不 No!
我不会丢下你我们一起推进去 I’m not leaving you! We’ll do this together!
妈 他们在哪? Mom, where are they?
艾丽 要快点带大家离开火山 Ellie, we’ve got to get everyone off the volcano.
大伙 蛋糕没了 但有蒜味香肠 Folks, I’m outta cake, but I got salami!
快点 快点 Faster, faster!
蛋糕没了 但有蒜味香肠 I’m outta cake, but I got salami!
奶奶 快走 嘿 哇 哇 哇 Granny, come on! Hey!Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
这样推也没用 This isn’t working.
表演空翻! Mad air on the half pipe!
曼尼 我有个计划 Manny, I have a plan!
让这颗水晶自己滚走 We have to let the crystal go!
你知道我们要让它投进火山里吧? You know we’re trying to get it in the volcano, right?
曼尼 我唯一心愿就是陪小桃生活 Manny, the only thing I want is a life with Peaches.
还有向你证明我自己 And to prove myself to you.
好吧所以我有两个心愿 So, okay, two things. I want two things.
你真的认为我会浪费这仅存的机会? Do you really think I’d waste the only chance I have left?
好那就来吧 Okay, let’s do it!
我数到三 一 On my count. One
二 Two
三 Three!
他们在做什么? What are they doing?
成功了吗? Did it work?
成了我收回之前批评你的每一句话 Yes! I take back everything lever said about you!
等等 什么? Wait, what?
快离开这儿 Now let’s get out of here!
怎么回事? What happened?
也许是狂暴前的宁静? Maybe it’s the quiet before the crazy?
爱迪 Eddie!
成功了成功了 We did it. We did it!
去吃土吧 太空石头 In your face, space rock!
漂亮 Yeah, baby!
老 头嘴别过来 Not on the lips, geezer!
太空笨石会转弯 Hit the road, you stupid rock
末日倒数被中断 We just stopped the doomsday clock!
太好了 好极了 Yes! Yeah! Whoa! All right!
抱一个 女婿哥 欢迎成为一家人 Bring it in, Bro Son. Welcome to the family.
还有你搞怪小子 And you, you coconut!
我绝不会再怀疑你 I’ll never doubt you again.
看到了?老爸总是对的 See? Daddy’s always right.
等你大一点别忘了 Remember that when you’re older.
真的不跟我们一起走? Are you sure you can’t come with us?
希德我也希望可以 Oh, Sidney, I wish I could.
但我们都知道这样做最好 But we both know this is for the best.
你有大好人生在前面等着 You’ve got your whole life in front of you.
而且我还有奶奶陪我作伴 Besides, I’ll have Granny to keep me company.
你也要留下? You’re staying, too?
你说笑吗?这里棒呆了 Are you kidding? This place is great!
今晚有大型才艺秀明天是裸体宾果 Tonight’s the big talent show, and tomorrow, naked bingo!
来不来 格拉迪斯? You coming, Gladys?
我胡了都等白了 I ain’t getting any younger! Whoo!
什么 我听不清楚 What? I can’t hear you!
什么 我听不清楚 What? I can’t hear you!
什么?我听不清楚 什么? What? I can’t hear you! What?
你永远是我唯一的真爱 You’ll always be my one true love.
给你 Here.
哇 Wow!
等等 Hold on.
跟你一模一样 it looks just like you.
这样就能永远陪着彼此 Now we’ll be with each other forever.
别了帅哥 So long, handsome!
再见 希德 Bye, Sidney!
你需要多摄取纤维 What you need is more fiber.
他说得对 He’s right.
香格喇嘛重返全盛时期 Shangri Llama’s back on top, baby!
格拉迪斯? Gladys?
你好啊 泰迪猛男 Well, hello Teddy Bear!
这池热水变得越来越火热 Hot tubbin’ just got a whole lot hotter.
太神啦 就像某种永不变老的喷泉 Amazing! It’s like some kind of “Fountain of Never Getting Old!”
我们晚点再帮它想名字 Well, we can workshop the name later.
新娘在哪 怎么联络不到? Where’s the bride? Why don’t I have the bride?
因为你在跟树枝说话 ‘Cause you’re talking into a twig.
妈没空我在参加婚礼 Mom, I can’t talk. I’m at a wedding.
你没空是什么意思? What do you mean you can’t talk?
你跟谁在一起? Who are you with?
不好意思 Um, excuse me.
你们真的帮忙拯救世界赶走陨石? Is it true you helped save the world from an asteroid?
那是非常恐怖的故事 That’s a very scary story.
你们真的敢听吗? You think you can handle it?
多恐怖? How scary?
其实我们… Well, we were
当时只剩下5分钟 It was five minutes to midnight
得应付火山恐龙鸟 and we were up against volcanoes,
还有世界末日 dine birds, and the end of the world.
和一群僵尸别忘了僵尸 Oh, and the zombies! Don’t forget the zombies!
我们会是出色的父母 You know, we’d be great parents.
我转头对大脚怪说:听着大块头… So I turn to Bigfoot, and I say,
不知道不知道我该怎么办? I don’t know. I don’t know! What am I gonna do?
亲爱的听我说这很正常 Sweetie, listen to me. This is normal, okay?
不论谁都会紧张 Everyone gets nervous.
什么状况’?怎么了? What’s going on? What happened?
因为我… It’s just
不能走我怎能走? I can’t go. How can I go?
我不想离开你们 I don’t wanna leave you guys.
嘿小毛球 Hey, Fuzzball
记得我们第一次玩曲棍球吗’? remember the first time that we played hockey?
你不敢踩上冰面因为太滑溜了 You were so afraid to get on the ice because it was slippery?
记得我是怎么扶着你开始溜冰? Remember how I held you up while you started to skate?
当我知道你准备好载就放手了 And when I knew you were ready, I let you go.
噢 爸 Aw, Dad.
你已经准备好现在你得勇敢放手 I know you’re ready. Now you have to let go.
我知道要很特别的对象 I always knew it would take someone very special
跟你才合得来 to match your spirit.
你已经找到他就跟我一样 And you found him. Just like I did.
这是你的时代 宝贝 It’s your time, sweetie.
去看世界 追逐梦想 See the world, chase your dreams.
不论你何时决定要回来 And whenever you decide to come back
我们都在这好吗? we’ll be here, okay?
好的 Okay.
你是否… Do you
我愿意 I do.
你是否… And do you
愿意到不行 Most def.
我现在宣布你们… I now pronounce you
布鲁琪 Brooke!
糟糕 Oops!
超神奇 This is amazing!
你又回春了不知怎地我依然单身 You’re young again. And somehow, I’m still single.
我想这是老天眷顾我们 I guess the universe was smiling on us.
我有好多问题要问你 I have so many questions for you.
发生什么事?你怎么找到我? What happened? How’d you find me?
你吃虾子没? Have you tried the shrimp?
闭上俊俏小嘴 用听的就好 Shh. Close that pretty little mouth of yours and just listen.
这首歌要献给我的梦幻树懒情人 This is dedicated to the sloth of my dreams.
那家伙说真的? That guy? For real?
喔 喔 希德 oh oh, Sid
希德宝贝 Sid, baby
你让我好开心 You make me so happy
我从不知道我能想通 Oh I never knew I Would make it out
走得这么远我从没想到 And come this far Oh I never knew I
有这一天你和我结合 Would see the day We come together
这种感觉无法比拟从没有过 Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever
你 You
带给我开心 You make me happy
逗我笑不停 You keep me laughing
让我的世界更美丽 You make my world a better place
我的巨星超级巨星 My superstar My superstar
闪耀光彩直达我心 You shine so bright Into my heart
我的巨星超级巨星 My superstar My superstar
闪耀光彩直达我心 You shine so bright Into my heart
我的巨星超闪耀那就是你 My super crew Stick together like super glue
不假不假此爱真心 We got the moves like yeah
我们超闪亮 We’re shining bright
让你们的手挥舞起来 Throw your hands up to the blue sky
是你给我好感觉 You You make me happy
希德 Sid?
没想到我会这么说 I never thought I’d say this,
这婚礼你办得超棒 but you did a great job on the wedding.
我欠你好大一笔 伙计 I owe you bigtime, pal.
确实如此 You sure do.
这是我的账单 什么? Here’s my bill. What?
岳父支付婚礼费 Father of the bride pays for the wedding.
用我刚发明的传统 It’s a tradition I just invented.
等等 这太扯了 Wait a minute, this is ridiculous.
看你的花开价多高 Look what you’re charging for flowers!
花不便宜 Flowers ain’t cheap.
不 花不用钱 我们在森林里 No! They’re free! We’re in a forest!
这账单太离谱 This bill is outrageous!
火星 Mars.
红色星球 The Red Planet.
冰冷 干燥不适宜生存 Cold, dry, inhospitable to life.
但在亿万年以前 But billions and billions of years ago
火星是这样的 Mars looked like this.
有湖泊 河流 海洋… There were lakes, rivers, oceans
拥有形成生命的完美条件 the perfect conditions for life to form.
那么发生了什么事? So, what happened?
为什么那里没有了生命? Why was life unable to take hold?
水都去了哪里? Where did the water go?
我们也许永远无法得知 We may never know.
