观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
冰河世纪3:大龙驾到 I C E A G E 3 :”Dawn of The Dinosaurs”
快了快了! It’s happening!
大家等等我啊 Wait up guys!
宝宝要生了!我要当爸爸了! The baby is coming! The baby is coming! I’m having a baby.
蓝色警报,蓝色警报了 要是女孩就是粉色 Code blue, code blue Or pink if it’s a girl
生宝宝了!生宝宝了!艾丽,我来了! Coming up baby!Coming up baby!I’m coming, Ellie!
瞧我们的 We got it.
艾丽艾丽,你在哪,我这是到哪儿了? 曼尼! Ellie Ellie Where are you Where am I ? Manny!
我说过了,只是宝宝踢了一下而已 I told you! It was just a kick.
哦,对啊!对啊,哈哈 Ohh right! Right, oh wow.
你可真把你老爸吓死了!瞧老爸傻的 Ohh you really gave daddy a scare!Daddy got silly.
老爸我从悬崖上溜下来 然后就嘣,嘣,嘣!傻老爸 Daddy fall down cliff and go boom boom boom Silly daddy.
抱歉 各位 虚惊一样 宝宝只是提了一下 Sorry, folks. False alarm.It was just a kick.
你知道我想踢谁嘛?你这周都已经“虚”了三次了 Do you know who I want to kick? That’s the third false alarm this week.
好了,没啥好看的 都散了吧,散了吧! Allright show’s over.break it up, break it up!
哦~瞧瞧谁的小肚子也有小宝宝了我没“有”! Oh I see someone else who has a bun in the oven?I’m not pregnant!
真可惜,你会是个好妈妈的 Too bad, you’d make a wonderful mother.
曼尼 我知道你很高兴 我也是 可你这样也有点太小题大做了 Manny I know your excited, I am too,but your getting a little carried away.
好了 好了 听你这口气 越来越像迪亚哥了 Okay okay Boy your starting to sound like Diego.
等等…迪亚哥哪去了? Wait a second… Where is Diego?
我可是蹄下生风啊 宝贝儿!蹄下生风! My hooves are burning, baby!They are burning!
哦,瞧这儿啊 我踮脚跑,我踮脚跑 你就吃灰去吧,哈哈! Oh look at this I got to tip Toe!I got to tip Toe!Eat my dust dingo!
现在能睁眼了嘛?别太激动 小心伤着孩子 Huh, can I look now? Easy don’t freak out the baby.
孩子好得很,我现在倒是担心他老爸 The baby is fine. It’s the freaked out daddy I’m worried about.
嘿,别偷看 Ah Uh Uh, No peeking.
嗒嗒!游乐场在此… 哇! Voila! Playground for junior.Ohh wow!
太美了 It’s amazing.
曼尼… 这是我做的,我们全家 Ohh Manny..I made it myself our family.
为什么这上头没我的份? Hey why aren’t I up there?
你可以上我们这得全家福 肯定很合适 You can be on ours.You’d fit right in.
当然了 这工程还没完工 还有些边边角角要处理 Of course it’s still work in progress.Few rough edges, here and there.
真不敢相信 你这是要给孩子另造一个天地 另造一个?哪有 I don’t believe it your trying to baby proof nature Baby proof nature? Get outta here.
那也太扯了 That’s ridiculous.
曼尼,我们的孩子以后肯定会在这里生活 你可改变不了冰川世纪 Manny, this is the world our baby’s gonna grow up in. You can’t change that.
我当然可以,谁让我是地球上个儿最大的呢 Of course I can I’m the biggest thing on earth.
好吧,大块头老爹,我真想看看 你能怎么应付小娃娃 Okay big daddy, I can’t wait to see how you handle the teen years.
跟上,希德,别乱碰东西 这地方是给孩子们玩的 Come on Sid I don’t want you touching anything This place is for kids.
你是小孩吗?不用答了 Are you a kid? Don’t answer that.
迪亚哥 原来你在这啊 刚刚你可错过了一份大惊喜 Diego there you are.You missed the big surprise.
是嘛,我待会再看吧 好嘞 回见 I’ll check it out later Okay See ya.
我觉得 迪亚哥好像有心事 怎么会 肯定没事的啦 You know I think there’s something bothering Diego.No I’m sure everything’s fine.
你该去和他聊聊 男人可不会聊,男人的事 You should talk to him Guys don’t talk to guys, about guy problems.
我们互相捶一下肩就好了 那也太蠢了! We just punch each other on the shoulders.That’s stupid!
对女人来说 是滴 可对男人来说 那可顶的上六个月的心理治疗 To a girl but for a guy that’s like six months of therapy.
好了,好了,我去就是了 Okay, Okay I’m going.
嘿 喂! Hey. Oww!
你干嘛呢?我也不晓得 Why’d you do that? I don’t know.
是这么个事儿,艾丽觉得你有心事… So listen, Ellie thinks theres something bothering you.
说真的 我是在想 可能 很快 我就该出发了 Actually, I’ve been thinking, that soon,it might be time for me to head out.
哦 那我就跟她说你没事了 嘛事没有 Okay so I’ll just tell her that your fine It was nothing
我们能哄得了谁呢 曼尼?我越来越不像只剑齿虎了而且我也不适合整天帮你看小孩 Look who are we kidding Manny? I’m losing my edge.I’m not really built for chaperoning play Dates.
你说什么呢? What do you talking about?
成家生子 这是大事 我很为你高兴 可是… Having a family that’s huge And I’m happy for you but
这是你的探险故事 不再是我的 你是说你不想和我一起带小孩? It’s your adventure, not mine.So you don’t want to be around my kid?
不是这个意思 你…你误会我说的话了 No no no t Thats.your taking this the wrong way.
别 你去吧 就探险去吧 大探险家! No go go find some adventure.Mr Adventure guy!
别让我家这点破事搅了你的兴致,拖你后腿 Don’t let my boring domestic life hit you on the bottom, on your way out.
荷尔蒙失调的原来不止艾丽一个? Isn’t Ellie supposed to be the one with the hormonal imbalance?
曼尼,等下!大家都不用走啊 Manny, wait! No one has to leave.
怎么样?跟你说了男人就不该聊 So? That’s why guys don’t talk to guys.
怎么回事 迪亚哥要走了 Why what happened. Diego’s leaving.
喂 喂 现在可是咱们的黄金时代了我们都快有宝宝了 Whoa whoa this should be the best time of our lives We’re having a baby.
错了,希德 是他们要有宝宝了 我们是一起的呀 我们是一家人呀 No Sid They’re havin’ a baby Yeah but, we’re a herd. We’re a family
今日不同往昔了,曼尼有其他事情要操心 Look things have changed.Manny has other priority’s now.
接受现实吧 希德 我们有过快乐的过去 可现在 是时候分道扬镳了 Face it Sid We had a great run,but.now it’s time to move on.
那 就是说 只剩下我们两个了 又错,希德,不是两个 So it’s just the two of us No Sid It’s not the two of us.
喀什和艾迪也跟我们一起? Crash and Eddie, are coming with us?
就喀什?艾迪? Just, Crash? Just, Eddie?
别了,希德 Goodbye, Sid.
好了 冷静 冷静 交朋友是我的拿手好戏 Okay calm down. Calm down.I’m good at making friends.
我自己招一帮子人对,就是这样! I’ll make my own herd.That’s what I’ll do!
嘿!大家玩的怎么样啊? Hey! “Me amigo’s. Que pasa?”
好吧,至少我长的还很帅 Well, at least you still got your looks.
哦,这下可好 Ohh great!!
有人在吗? Anybody here?
嗨~? Hello?
哦 可怜的小家伙 我知道被人抛弃的感受 Oh poor guys I know what it’s like to feel abandoned
别担心,你们不再孤独了 Don’t worry you’re not alone anymore.
乖乖呆好 There you go.
呆在这!照顾好你弟弟 妈妈马上回来 Stay here! You take care of your brother now momma’s coming right back.
宝宝,妈妈来了! Momma’s coming, baby!
接到了 I got you.
我刚才怎么跟你说的?倒霉孩子! What did I just tell you kids?
哦,谢谢,谢谢! Ohh thank you thank you thank you!
坏蛋 大坏蛋 你们真快把妈妈吓出心脏病了 Bad eggs, rotten eggs. A heart attack you almost gave me.
哦,对不起 小宝宝 我只是太爱你们了 好了 来见见你们曼尼叔叔和艾丽婶婶 Ohh I’m sorry darling it’s just that I love you so much.
你好呀! Hello!
我给你们介绍 蛋蛋 蛋壳 蛋黄 I’d like to present Eggbert Shelly and Yoko.
希德 不管你在干什么 都不是好主意 Sid whatever you’re doing.It’s a bad idea!
嘘!孩子们会听到的 他们不是你的孩子 希德 哪拿的放哪去 Shh! My kids will hear you.They’re not your kids, Sid. Take them back.
你不适合当家长 凭什么? You’re not meant to be a parent Why not?
首先,你偷蛋 First sign: stealing someone else’s eggs.
其次,有个差点成了煎蛋 Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet.
希德 蛋妈妈肯定在急着找他们呢 不可能 他们是在地下的 冰洞里 Sid someone must be worried sick looking for them.No they were underground in ice.
要不是我发现了他们早就成…冰蛋蛋了 If it wasn’t for me they’d be.Egg sickles.
希德 我知道你有多难受 总有一天 你会成家立业的 Sid I know what your going through.You’re gonna have a family too someday.
你会遇上个好女孩 她要求不高 也没的挑 或者有点味道 You gonna meet a nice girl with with low standards, no real options or sense of smell
曼尼的意思是 别说了 我明白,我送他们回去 What Manny means to say is No I get it.I’ll take them back.
你们去过两人世界,我只能孤苦伶仃 You have your family and I’m better off alone. By myself.
呆在我的“孤独城堡”里 A fortress of solitude. 超人在南极的家也叫这…)
呆在冰天雪地里,永不超生! In the ice, for ever!
一个人,孤单寂寞… Alone, lonely loner..
“一个人”还真不少 没错! That’s a lot of aloners. Precisely!
希德,等下 不用叫他,没事的 Sid, wait. No no it’s ok.
他会自己蹦回来的 这也算是希德的一样特异功能 He’ll bounce back, it’s one of the advantages of being Sid.
我为什么一定要把你们放回去呢 我喜欢小孩子 Why should I take you back.I love kids.
我又有责任心 又有爱心 还有细心 你们说呢? I’m responsible loving nurturing.What do you think?
我就知道你们也这么想 I knew you would agree.
哦,别哭哇,我给你们找个干燥的地方 Oh oh don’t cry!I’ll find a dry place.
我帮你擦擦干 Let me just dry you off.
怎么办呢,当家长,责任太大了 I don’t know being a parents a lot of work.
也许我是没准备好 Maybe I’m not ready.
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈! Mamma, mama, mama!
我当妈咪了! I’m a mommy.
妈咪在哪里? Where’s mommy?
在这里! Here I am!
这就对了,把小脸洗的干干净净 There you go, nice clean faces.
我来接,我来接! I got it! I got it!
停下,别舔了 Stop it, no.
嘿,不准咬! Hey, no biting!
对不起 哦 没事了 都没事了 别哭哇 怎么还哭 I’m sorry no it’s okay it’s okay.Don’t cry! Why you still crying?
你们饿了吗?应该是饿了 我知道上哪儿找吃的 Are you hungry? Maybe your hungry.I know just the thing.
牛妈妈在这里,我就是你的牛宝宝 来吃奶奶了 this is animal I am your baby and this is my milk
啊!!我以为你是母的! Ahhhh!! I thought you were a female!
抱歉哦,可你们不让进的 曼尼说,只给小孩子玩 I’m sorry but you can’t go in Manny says It’s just for kids.
等下…你们就是小孩子呀! Wait a minute You are kids!
记得别碰坏东西! Just don’t break anything!
树懒说游乐场开放了 嘿,等等,不是全部开放! The Sloth says the playground’s open No wait Not for everyone
别,别碰那个! No, no. Don’t touch that!
他们是什么动物? 管他呢,有趣就是了! What are they? Who cares? Their fun!
妈咪 他占着这个不让我玩 你是不是该说说 说什么 本来就是我家孩子先抢到的 Mommy, his not sharing Aren’t you gonna do something Why my kid had it first.
不是! 就是! Did not! Did to!
骗人骗人,没羞没羞 liar,liar,pants on fire
你哪根筋不对啊?我可是带着三个娃娃的单身母亲 What is the matter with you? I’m a single mother with 3 kids.
你给点同情会死人啊 I could use a little compassion.
别那么玩!别玩了!停下! No don’t! No don’t! Stop.
小罗罗! 哇,太炫了! Ronald! Whoa! That’s insane.
停下,停下! Stop! Stop! Stop!
坚持住 小强强!我在坚持! Hold on Little Johnny! I’m trying!
知道不 专家说过 孩子想吃什么 就该让他吃什么 You know experts say that you should let the kids eat whatever they want
你觉得我脚脖子粗吗?脚脖子 在哪里? Do you think my ankles look fat? Ankles What ankles?
小罗,你从哪飞来的? Ronald, Where did you come from?
哦,不! Oh No!!
好了 快吐出来!你要是不把小强吐出来 Okay come on spit him out!If you don’t spit out Little Johnny,
我就带你走了,立马带走, We’re leaving the playground this instantly, one.
2…可别逼我数3哦 …two .. Don’t make me say three.
这不出来了 活蹦乱跳的 他不是小强 There we are, a picture of health.That’s not little Johnny.
有总比没有强嘛 小曼! Well better than nothing.Madison!
快点,吐出来 希德! Come on, barf him up! Sid!
嗨,曼尼 小强强! Hello, Manny. Little Johnny!
哦,别…不要啊! Oh wait… No! No!
真对不起 Oh I’m really sorry.
这地儿全毁了 可不是我们干的 咱们没机会破坏了! This place is totalled And we didn’t reck it We’re losing our touch bro!
最重要的是 没人受伤 除了这个 The important thing is that no one got hurt Except for that guy.
那三个…还有她 And, and those three… and her.
我让你把他们带回去 可你却留着!看看现在这团糟! I told you to take them back and you kept them! Now look what they’ve done.
好吧 我同意 他们是有点不听话 吃人家小孩可不止是不听话 Okay granted we do have some discipline issues.Eating kids is not a discipline issue.
可他也吐出来了啊 那真了不起啊 再给他发朵大红花吧! But he spit them out Well that’s super, lets give him a gold star!
他们不属于这里 希德 我不管他们是什么 也不管从哪儿来 你给我送回去 They don’t belong here Sid. Whatever they are wherever you found them, take them back.
曼尼,我可不会抛下我孩子! Manny, I’m not getting rid of my kids!
地震了! Earthquake!
没事没事,有妈妈在! It’s Okay, It’s okay, mamma’s here!
地震还会叫唤吗? Do earthquakes, shriek?
我以为这些家伙都灭绝了 那这家伙 就是头发飙的活化石了,希德! I thought those guys were extinct. Well then that is one angry fossil Sid!
快,进去,都进去 Come on, inside, inside, inside.
谁都别动! Nobody move a muscle!
别别,别哭啊 No, no, no, don’t cry.
我们是迷途的小羊羔 We are poor little lambs who have lost our way.
希德!把孩子们还给她,她才是妈妈 我怎么知道 她不是冒牌的? Sid! Give them to her. She’s their mother.How do I know she’s their mother?
你还想怎么 看出生证吗?她是头恐龙 我含辛茹苦 一把屎一把尿地把他们拉扯大 What do you want a birth certificate? She’s a Dinosaur! Well I’ve put in the blood sweat and tears to raise them.
拉扯了一天!快把孩子还给她,疯子!表动 这是我的孩子! For a day! Give them back, you Lunatic! Look these are my kids!
想抢孩子,先过我这关! And your gonna have to go through me to get them!
希德! 救命啊! Sid! Help!
跑路啊!你吃饱了撑的吗 这么没追求? Run! Don’t you have anything better to do?
救命啊! 希德? Help! Sid?
希德肯定是被带下去了 好吧 他肯定是完了,真可惜 Sid must be down there. Well, his dead! Real shame.
我们会想念他的 别这么早下定论 He will be missed.Oh no no no Not so fast.
好了接下来我就一个人去吧 你,喀什,艾迪,回村子里去 Okay Ellie, this is where I draw the line.You, Crash and Eddie back to the village.
想都别想 艾丽!你没看到那玩意吗?这一路会很危险 Yeah that’s gonna happen Ellie! You saw that thing? This is gonna be dangerous.
你就说给我鼻子听吧 哦 太棒了 等我们救出希德 我非宰了他不可 Talk to the trunk Oh great, after we save Sid! I’m gonna kill him.
女士优先 先老后美 Ladies first! Age before beauty!
先苦后甜 什么苦? No pain no gain! What pain?
希德? 希德? Sid? Sid?
哦,不妙啊不妙 Oh no, no, no! Not good. Not good.
艾丽!艾丽!等下! Ellie! Ellie! Wait up!
先说好 你要是觉得不对劲 就算是错觉 也一定要告诉我 我们就立马出去 Okay look if you feel anything Even if it’s nothing. You gotta tell me And we’re outta here.
咱得先想个代号 嗯 来表示“要生孩子了” We need a code word.Yeah something that says “the baby’s coming.”
嗯 这个怎么样 “啊!要生了!” Hmm How about “Aaah! The baby’s coming!” How’s that?
不成 太长了 我们得想个短小精悍的 比如 呃 “桃子”! Nah too long We need something short and punchy like uh.. “peaches”!
桃子?我喜欢桃子 它们又甜又圆 还毛茸茸的 Peaches? I love peaches they’re sweet and round and fuzzy.
就跟你一样 你说我长得圆? Just like you.You think I’m round?
啊…圆的好啊 圆显得,肉感(性感)! Uhh..Round is good.Round is, foxy!
都跟紧了 Stay close.
你们是不是在跟我做同一个梦?原来我们的脚下,一直还有另一个世界! Are you guys havin’ the same dream I am? We’ve been living above an entire world.
却根本不知道 And we didn’t even know it.
快跑,快 Run for it! Hurry.
迪亚哥 你怎么在这?观光呢 找希德 跟你一样! Diego what are you doing here? Sight seeing. Looking for Sid same as you!
你还真是高尚 现在不是拌嘴的时候,我们需要人手! Well aren’t you noble This is not the time guys We need all the help we can get!
我还是算了吧 never mind
到这儿来,真乖乖!快过来 Here, boy. Here, come on!
你疯了吗!我们可不会爬在那东西上 要嘛是这头恐龙 要嘛就是那头 自己挑! Are you nuts! We’re not getting on that thing! It’s either this dinosaur or that one!
孕妇来也,借个路! Pregnant lady wants a lift.Yabba, dabba, Do!
以后别再这么干! Don’t ever, yabba, dabba, do that again!
我觉得自己好小啊 那你知道我现在怎么想吗? I feel so puny. How do you think I feel?
找好掩护! Take cover!
老大 太崇拜你了 你就是我亲哥哥 我也这么觉得! Dude you’re awesome! You’re like the brother I never had! Me too.
我们能收下他吗? Can we keep him?
巴克 啥? Buck. What?
我叫巴克,是“巴克大侠”的简称 The name’s Buck.Short for, Buck Minster.
是“吧!”的全称 Long for, buh!
有点钝了 A little dull.
你们来这干什么?我们一朋友被恐龙抓了 What are you doing here? Our friend was taken by a dinosaur.
是嘛 他挂了 欢迎来到我的世界 然后 嗯 回家去吧 Well his dead Welcome to my world.Now uh go home.
就不送了!不找到希德,我们就不走 Off you pop! Not without Sid.
艾丽,等等,或许这个秀逗家伙说的有理 Ellie wait, maybe the deranged hermit has a point.
曼尼!我们都走了这么远了,一定能找到他的 我发现线索了 Manny! We came this far we’re gonna find him.I got tracks.
走吧 Let’s go.
如果你们进去了 等找到朋友 就已经是…下辈子的事了! If you go in there you’ll find your friend in the AFTER LIFE!
你怎么知道?这位伟大智慧的黄鼠狼 How do you know? Oh great and wisely weasely one.
恐龙妈妈叼着三只小恐龙 还有一个软绵绵的绿东西? Mummy dinosaur carrying three babies and some floppy green thing?
对啊 那个软绵绵的绿东西就是我们朋友 你光看脚印就知道这么多? Yeah, we’re friends with the floppy green thing.You got all that from the tracks?
错 我之前看到他们经过 她往“熔岩瀑布”去了 No not really I saw ’em come through here earlier She’s headed for Lava Falls.
他们在那养小恐龙 That’s where they care, for the newborns.
要想到那儿,你就得穿过“悲惨森林” To get there! You got to go through the jungle of misery.
横渡“死亡峡谷” Across the chasm of death.
直抵“惊呼之地” 哇!!! To the plates of wow. Wow!!!
好了,你就自己慢慢疯吧,好运 我们走了! Okay! Good luck with the slow decadence to madness we’re gonna go now.
嘿,嘿,嘿!你以为你们是来热带旅游吗? Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whoa! What you You think this is some sort of tropical getaway?
你根本保护不了你老婆!老兄! You can’t protect your mate! Mate!.
你能干什么,嗯?就靠这些脆生生的小象牙? What are you gonna do with those Those flimsy tusks..?
你要是碰上那头怪物呢,怎么办? When you run into the Beast?
我叫他“鲁迪” I call him “Rudy”.
就这样啊 我还以为会更吓人点 比如“小强”“小黄”之类的 Oh good Good I was worried it was something intimidating like Sheldon or Tim.
等等!你是说 有什么东西比母恐龙还大? Wait! You mean there’s somethingbigger than Mommy Dinosaur..?
正是! Aye!
真的? 正是! Aye? Aye! Aye!
我的这个 就是拜他所赐 哇 这个眼罩是他给的? He’s the one that gave me this Whoa. He gave you that patch?
免费的?太酷了 说不定 他也会送给我们一对! For free? That’s so cool Yeah, maybe he’ll give us one too!
欢迎来到我的世界 Welcome to my world.
擅闯禁地者 全无希望 好了 知道了 Abandon all hope, he who enters there! Alright we get it.
唯有厄运与绝望相伴… Doom and despair.Yadda, yadda, yadda.
听起来,还真是个“悲惨森林” Sounds like a jungle of misery to me.
等下 怎么了 出什么事了 是来“桃子”了吗? Hold on. Why, what’s wrong? Peaches?
不是,我只是觉得有点怪怪的 你饿了吧,哦,低血糖! No, it’s just I got a funny feeling.You’re hungry. Low blood sugar!
那儿有果子 曼尼,别去!我要是你,可不会乱摘东西 There’s some fruit No Manny! I wouldn’t do that, if I were you.
这里可不是你熟悉的地盘 说得好像我会怕小花小草似的 This isn’t exactly your playground.Like I’m going to be afraid of a pretty flower.
你刚才可没料到这个吧? 曼尼? Bet you didn’t see that coming? Manny?
郑重申明,这全都怪你 For the record, I blame you for this.
不准吃我们的朋友,大花怪! Stop eating our friends, plant!
够了 我要把你连根拔起 要这么干 花瓣就会一直合着 That’s it I’m tearing it up from the roots Do that and it’ll clamp Shut forever.
好了 孕妇同志 别吓的鼻子都打结 Alright, preggers.Don’t get your trunk in a knot.
我来把他们弄出来,乘还没被消化 消化? I’ll have them out of there before they’re digested Digested?
过个三分钟,他们除了骨头可就什么都不剩了 They’ll be nothing but bones in 3 minutes.
那个胖的可能得五分钟 我不胖! Well maybe 5 for the fat one! I’m not fat!
我怎么觉得有点酥麻啊 别说这种话,你还贴着我呢 I feel tingly Don’t say that, when your pressed up against me.
不是那种酥麻 啊 我也酥麻了 Not that kind of tingly I can feel it too.
救命,来人啊! 快! Help, someone help us! Hurry!
看我巴克的手段! It’s time to get… Buck wild.
现在知道谁胖了? Who’s fat now?
不要! No!
一群观光客 被朵花吐了,太炫了! Tourists.Puked on by a plant Awesome!
快说话呀 谢谢你救了我们 Say something Thank’s for saving us.
你能帮我们找那个“软绵绵的绿东西”吗?我们用不着 我们需要 Will you help us find the floppy green thing?That’s not necessary Yes it is.
好吧 我帮你 可我有规矩 第一: Alright I’ll help ya But I got rules Rule number one:
永远服从巴克,第二: Always listen to Buck.Rule number two:
走路只走路中间 第三 Stay in the middle of the trail Rule number three:
爱放屁的,自觉到队尾去 He who has gas travels at the back of the pack.
好了,都跟上 我们真该去查查自己还正不正常 Come on then chop, chop! We should all have our heads examined.
那是第四条 现在 去找你朋友先 That’s rule number four.Now let’s go find your friend.
哦 好了 好了 表担心 我们都会没事的 Oh it’s okay it’s okay. Don’t worry we’re gonna be fine.
麻烦能不能晃得轻点…? Please swing a little more to…?
瞧,她放我们下来了… See, she’s putting us down…
表!我这么年轻,不该被吃掉啊! No! I’m too young to be eaten.
哇!这鼻涕长得真有型,可不是人人都有啊 Wow! Nice mucus. And I don’t care for everyone.
那个,这些事情是很复杂啦 也许我们能商量个办法 Listen these things get complicated.Maybe we can work something out.
周日到周二我带?或者周三到周五?周末就够了! I can have them on Sundays to Tuesdays? Wednesdays to Fridays? Weekends!
没事,妈妈没事! It’s Okay, mommas okay!
你要是吃了我,对孩子们影响不好 If you eat me, it will send a bad message.
哈哈!看看孩子们护着谁,我得一分! Ha! Score one for the sloth!
现在就算打的难解难分吧 And the scores all tied up.
你觉得那个怪物会不会找到希德? 最主要是 会不会找到 我们? Do you think the beast will find, Sid? Or more importantly us?
鲁迪?开玩笑,他可是不知疲倦的 他洞察一切,吞噬一切 Rudy? Are you joking? He’s relentless.He knows all, sees all eats all.
也就是说,会了 So that’s a, yes.
嘿,从我家草坪上滚开,走! Hey, get off my lawn! Go on shoo!!
那家伙 他还是毛毛虫的时候我就认识 你知道的啦 就是他还没变态的时候 I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar.You know, before he came out.
这么说 你就这么靠智慧生存!孤身一人了无牵挂? So your just living down here by your wits! All on your own, no responsibilities?
就我一个!岂不妙哉 没有依赖 自由自在 是每个单身汉的梦想 Not one! It’s incredible. No dependence no limits the greatest life a single guy can have.
你听到没?这就是我想呆的地方 Did you hear that?This is my kind of place.
喂?不行啊,现在不方便说话…我得去给个死树懒收尸 Hello? No No I can’t really talk right now I’m trying to recover a dead sloth.
这会 那帮人还跟着我呢 就是说 他们还以为我疯了 Now They’re following Me!I know! They think I’m crazy.
好了 我们快到“死亡峡谷”了信号不好,快断了,我也爱你 O Okay We’re going into the Chasm of Death I’m gonna lose you I love you too.
好了,再见,白白,白 嘿 都跟上! Alright goodbye Goodbye bye.Okay follow me!
那就是你三个星期以后的样子 That’s you in three weeks.
那个,他们干嘛管这个叫“死亡峡谷”?我们也试过“大臭坑” So, why do they call it the chasm of death? Well we tried, ‘big smelly crack’,
可是…别人一听就笑 接下来怎么办? But uhh that just made everybody giggle.Well now what?
夫人…她可不能上这玩意 Madam. She is not doing that.
军规第一条 Rule number one.
想想吧,大猛犸 不是说你们挺有记性的吗 Come on, mammoth.You supposed to have a good memory.
“永远服从巴克” Always listen to Buck.
好了!目视前方,腰板挺直…嗯,好了 Now! Eyes forward Back straight and uh yes,
要是吸入有毒气体 你估计就没救了 有毒气体? Breathe in the toxic fumes and you’ll probably die.Toxic fumes.
又一个阳光灿烂的日子 等等! Just another day in paradise Wait!
出发喽(美国伞兵跳伞时会喊这么个词) Geronimo!
艾丽!你没事吧?太好玩了 你们快来啊 好了 一个一个上 再简单没有了 Ellie! You okay? You have to try this Alright now pile on everyone couldn’t be easier.
别慌!只是出了点,技术故障 各位坚持住先 Don’t panic! Just some, technical difficulties. Keep holding it in boys.
我憋不住了 他吸气了!哦,我也吸气了! I can’t take it anymore.He breathe it. And now I’m breathing it.
嘿,我们没挂 你听起来可真滑稽 Hey we’re not dead.You sound ridiculous.
我?你真该听听你自己 Me? You should hear you.
准备好了,好了,1,2… Alright alright.And one and two…
圣诞节~圣诞节~ 你们疯了吗? Christmas Christmas time is here.Are you crazy?
这不是毒气 It’s not poison.
现在麻烦大了 It’s so disturbing.
不准笑,统统都不准笑“不准笑,统统都不准笑” Stop laughing all of you!”Stop laughing, all of you!”
第一条军规是嘛呀? What’s rule number one?
他们只是笑一笑罢了,有那么严重吗? 这些家伙就是笑死的 They’re just laughing, what’s so bad about that? They died laughing.
别笑了 你知道什么最好笑吗? Stop laughing! Do you know what’s funny though?
我们还想去救希德 可自己却先死翘翘了! We’re trying to save Sid and now we’re all gonna die!
我甚至都不怎么喜欢希德 有谁喜欢呢?他是白痴! And I don’t even like Sid.Who does? He’s an idiot!
多谢你啊 拖我搅这趟浑水 这么多年了从来没有这样刺激过 Thank’s for getting me into this mess.It’s the most fun I’ve had in years.
谢谢你啊,玩单飞,真是牛逼! Thank you, for deserting the herd.That was totally super.
停下!还没明白吗?我们都要翘辫子了 Stop that! Don’t you see?We’re all gonna die.
什么都得靠我们自己,对不? We gotta do everything, huh?
我有时候会尿床 没事了 有时候我会尿你的床 Sometimes I wet my bed.That’s alright. Sometimes I wet your bed.
不知道你听到多少 哦 我听得真真的 I’m not sure how much of that you could hear? Oh I heard all of it.
你在我床上尿床?哎呀 中毒时候说的话 怎么能当真 You wet my bed? That was, gas talk dude!
好了,我们还是赶紧赶路吧 我们是不是忘了点什么? Well we better get moving Aren’t we forgetting something?
我好寂寞哦 I’m so lonely.
好了,开饭饭了…吃吧,吃吧 Okay. Here you go guys.Muncher, muncher.
怎么!你们不吃蔬菜?那怎么能长成强壮的大恐龙呢? What! Your not gonna eat your vegetables?How you going to become big and strong, dinosaurs?
不行…我要把他们教育成素食主义 这样更健康,我就是个最好的例子 No.I raised them vegetarian.It’s a healthier lifestyle I mean look at me.
拜托,我跟你说话呢 Excuse me I’m trying to have a conversation here.
不行不行!我们的孩子不能吃这个 这个太毛太油了,而且… No no no That’s not for us kids.Way to feathery and fleshy and.
还是活的! …and alive!
不行不行,我们不能吃活的动物,没得商量 No no no we do not eat live animals period.
好了,快飞吧,你自由了 Now go, fly. Be free.
不会飞的小小鸟 Little, flightless bird.
是我不好 嘿,你去哪? My bad. Hey, where you going?
你就是这么解决矛盾的?难怪到现在也没人要 This is how you resolve a conflict? No wonder your single.
嘿 拜托 我是在自言自语吗?我说他们要吃素食,你说“吼” Oh come on Am I talking to myself here?I say they’re vegetarian, you say ‘Grrrr’ .
我说我们能谈谈吗?你说“吼”酱紫算什么沟通嘛 I say can we talk about this? You say Grrrr I don’t call that communication.
瞧,你解决问题就这么一个老路子 See, that’s your answer to everything.
你还怕什么?你是地球上最大的了 What are you afraid of? You’re the biggest thing on Earth.
不是吗? Aren’t you?
他们肯定活不成 这里白天就够危险 晚上就更凶险了 They’ll never survive it’s dangerous by day!But it’s even worse at night.
而且向导是个疯子 说谁呢?巴克?哦 他可是疯的没救了 Plus the guide is a lunatic! What you mean Buck? Oh his whack O.
我不是疯子 彻头彻尾的疯汉子 而且还有香港脚 闭嘴 闭嘴! I am not Totally bonkers! And his feet smell. Shut up You shut up!
你个小混蛋… Oh you little…
他在和自己的脚打架 我们是不是该上路了? He’s strangling his own foot Shouldn’t we get moving?
去给鲁迪当夜宵?门都没有 这骨头说的没错 他一顿得吃N头大象 And give, Rudy a midnight snack? Not likely The skulls right take a load of mammals.
我们在这露营,好了 谁饿了? 我 你又不需要热量! We’ll camp here Now who’s hungry? I am. You don’t need the calories!
当时…我的背紧贴着墙 周围没有出路 There I was My back against the wall No way out.
我栖在深谷的边缘 突然 看到了一双眼睛 一头白色庞然大物的眼睛 Perched on a razor’s edge of oblivion.Staring into the eye of the great white beast.
你死了吗?悲惨的是 我死了 但是 我又活了! Were you killed? Sadly yes But I lived!
我从未如此强烈地感受到生命 直到我如此近距离地接触…死亡 Never had I felt so alive than when I was so close To death.
转眼间,鲁迪就会把我咽下喉咙 Just before, Rudy could suck me down his gullet.
我紧紧地抱住那个 悬在喉头的 软软的,粉粉的,肉肉的东西 I grabbed hold of that roast pink fleshy thing that dangles at the back of the throat.
我死死地抱着那玩意儿 并且前后摇摆,向后向前 I hung on to that sucker and I swung back and forth back and forth.
向后…向前…向后 最后 我放开手,从他嘴里直直地射了出去! Back. and forth and back. Until finally I let go and shot right out of his mouth.
那一回 我是瞎了一只眼 可我也得到了这个 I may have lost an eye that day.But I got this.
鲁迪的牙齿… Rudy’s tooth…
就像老话说的“以牙还眼”以下巴还鼻子 以屁股还… It’s like the old saying: “An eye for a tooth” A nose for a chin A butt for a”…
这也是个俗语 算了 真的很俗 你真是超级黄鼠狼 It’s an old saying But uh, it’s not a very good one You are super weasel.
终极黄鼠狼 超能黄鼠狼 Ultra weasel Diesel weasel.
怎么了,他就是 What? He is.
接下来 我给你们讲 当年 我是怎么用这把锋利的齿刀 把一头霸王龙 Now let me tell you about the time I used to sharpen clam Shell to turn a T Rex,
治得服服帖帖 好的 大师 Into a T Rachel Yes master.
哇,今晚的故事就到此为止吧 Wow that’s enough fairy Tales for one night.
来吧,艾丽,你该休息了 唉,快乐的时光总是过得太快 Come on Ellie You should rest now Pff..Life at the party.
好了,你们去合合眼 我来守夜 别担心 巴克 有我们呢 Alright you guys get some shut Eye I’ll keep watch Don’t worry Buck we got this.
黑夜就是负鼠的天下 没错 瞧好了吧 宝贝儿 Night time is possum time Yeah, we own the night baby.
晚安,鲁迪 Good night, Rudy.
等等,我怎么办? Wait, wait. What about me?
晚安 宝贝 明天有得忙呢 锻炼,捕猎… Sleep well kids. We have a busy day tomorrow Forging, Hunting…
想念朋友,估计他们不会想我 Missing my friends.Probably are not missing me.
怎么…? What..?
你可真是个软心肠,知道嘛? Your a real softie.You know that?
曼尼? Manny?
喀什?艾迪? Crash? Eddie?
曼尼? Manny?
怎么回事?你没事吧? What’s going on? Are you okay?
抱歉,我只是想保护你 I’m sorry. I just wanted to keep you safe, and
可如今 却害你困在这么危险的地方 Now you’re in the most dangerous place in the world.
这又不是你的错 那只恐龙比我们两个加起来还大 我们必须去救希德 This isn’t your fault It’s bigger than both of us We have to get, Sid.
嗯,可如果当初我这个朋友能当得更够格 我们也不会在这儿了 Yeah but If I had been a better friend to him we wouldn’t be here.
更够格?你开什么国际玩笑? Better friend? Are you plucking my whiskers?
你冒着你自己 你老婆 还有你孩子的生命危险去救你这朋友 You risked your life, your mate and your baby to save your buddy!
或许算不上好丈夫或者好父亲 可是做朋友 够意思 Not the best husband or father but a damn good friend.
大家都停下! Everybody stop!
我闻到点什么 I smell something.
嗯,有点像秃鹰的尾毛 Hmm, it smells like a buzzard’s butt fell off.
又被一群臭鼬放屁熏了一遍 就是希德没错 And then got sprayed on by a bunch of skunks That’s, Sid.
各位,我们找到犯罪现场了! Mammal’s, we have ourselves a crime scene.
一撮臭烘烘毛,一根吃剩下一半的骨头!还有一坨…啊!不妙! Half eaten carcass! Hunk of…oh, no!
菜花! Broccoli!
我认为 事情是这样的 恐龙袭击希德 希德用菜花反抗 Here’s what I think happened Dinosaur attacked Sid Sid fights back with piece of broccoli
把恐龙打成了植物龙 你傻了吗? Leaving dinosaur a vegetable Are you nuts?
希德可没那么暴力,也没这本事 Sid’s not violent or co Ordinated.
对啊 还有 恐龙呢 好了好了 算你们有理 Yeah and where’s the dinosaur? Alright, alright. Good point.
场景重现2: Theory two:
希德在吃菜花 恐龙吃掉希德 恐龙踩过菜花 Sid’s eating broccoli Dinosaur eats Sid.Dinosaur steps on broccoli.
菜花就这样 成了一坨 巴克,你脑子到底什么时候开始脱线的? Leaving broccoli, a vegetable Buck, when exactly did you lose your mind?
呃 三个月前,我一觉醒来 发现自己和一个菠萝结婚了 Umm 3 months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.
还是一只巨丑无比的菠萝 An UGLY pineapple.
可我还是爱它 呃 巴克 这边你好像漏了点线索 But I loved her Uh, Buck! I think you missed a little clue over here.
你朋友或许还活着 可也活不久,鲁迪越来越近了 Your friend might be alive But not for long Rudy’s closing in.
哇… Wow…
明白了吧“惊呼之地”哇 或者随便拿这里剩下的玩意取个名儿 You got it The plates of wow Or whatever’s left of them.
大伙排成一列 朝“熔岩瀑布”进发 Single file everyone Head for, Lava Falls.
什么声音? 是风,它在和我们说话 What’s that sound? It’s the wind. It’s speaking to us
它说什么?我怎么知道,我又不是风语者 What’s it saying?I don’t know I don’t speak wind.
艾丽?我没事 只是在… Ellie?I’m fine don’t worry about me I’m just taking my
艾丽! Ellie! Whoa!
曼尼 快跳到旁边岩架上! Manny! Get to the ledge!
艾丽!艾丽 你在哪? Ellie! Ellie where are you?
我没事 我在上面 撑住 艾丽 我们马上就到! It’s okay I’m up here. Hang on Ellie We’ll be right there.
等等,我掉下来了! Wait! Sloth down!
等…暂停了 停下 天 你们也太快了 Wait Time out Hold up Jeez you guys are getting fast.
这儿也还不赖嘛 气候宜人 邻里和睦 It’s not so bad down here.Nice weather friendly neighbours.
嗨,邻居 Hi, neighbour.
是鲁迪… 鲁迪! Rudy.. Rudy!
怎么没听过这种鬼哭狼嚎 那是希德!那我们要快了 Never heard that kind of dino before. That’s Sid We’ll have to move fast.
曼尼,菠萝 菠萝 她是想吃水果了 Manny Pineapples Pineapples She gets cravings.
石榴 葡萄 油桃 她这是在点果味鸡尾酒呢 Pomegranates, grapefruits, nectarines She’s ordering a fruit cocktail
快啊,快想 桃子 桃子?桃子! Come on think. Peaches! Peaches? Peaches!
宝宝!什…什么现在?不妙啊 孩子要生了 有时候我会幻听… The baby! What what what now! This not good The babies coming.
你能忍忍吗?谁帮我扇他一下好吗? Can you try to hold it in! Can somebody slap him for me?
坐好,我们就来!我们只能这么办了 Just sit tight, we’re coming! There’s only one thing to do.
负鼠 你们跟我来 曼尼 你照顾好艾丽 等我们回来 Possums your with me. Manny you take care of Ellie until we get back.
什么?不行 你现在不能走 她掉队了,你说的第二军规不算数了吗? What? No you can’t leave now.She’s off the trail. What about rule number 2?
第五军规,在有女性的情况下 可忽略第二军规 Rule number 5 says, you can ignore rule number 2, if there’s a female involved.
或者是有小狗狗的情况下 哎呀 反正我就是瞎编的 是嘛 可是 可是…她…你得… Or possibly a cute dog I just make up these rules as I go along Yeah but but but she’s you have to.
曼尼 别慌,有我顶着你呢 总算是开腔了 走吧 小伙子们 Manny it’s alright I got your back Now your talking Come on lads.
这位先生,照顾好我们的妹妹 不要有太大压力 Take care of our sister Mr No pressure.
这话有什么意思“有我顶着你”?我宁可他们能罩着我 What does that mean “I’ve got your back?”I’d rather they cover the front.
刀枪箭雨可都是从外头来的 我们得抓紧了 That’s where all the good stuff is We gotta move.
好了!没事了 老爸来了 老爸来了! Okay! Alright It’s okay.Daddy’s daddy’s coming.
宝贝儿,说实话,你可真会挑时间 I gotta say sweet heart you really got timing
走开!快走开!怕怕!偶怕怕! Go away! Go away! Shoo! Afraid of danger! Afraid of danger!
表慌,不过是岩浆 Don’t worry, it’s just lava. Deadly,
要人命的岩浆! Violent lava!
小伙子们!准备好迎接冒险了吗? 准备好了 长官! Boys! Are you ready for adventure? Yes, sir!
准备好面对危险了吗?准备好了,长官! For danger? Yes, sir!
准备好拥抱死亡了吗!呃 你说啥 再说一遍? For death! Uhh can you repeat the question? ?
就是这样,来吧! That’s right, come on!
你以前玩过飞行吗? 没 这也是第一次! Have you ever flown one of these before? No first time actually.
她在那 艾丽!曼尼! There she is. Ellie! Manny!
我得上到她那儿去 听好 我去保护艾丽 你去挡住恐龙 I need to get to her Listen I’ll protect Ellie You stop those guys.
曼尼 如果让它们抓到她 就来不及了 你得相信我 Manny if they reach her it’ll be to late You have to trust me.
好吧,就这么定了 Alright, let’s do it.
我爪下生风啊 宝贝儿 爪下生风!我能踮脚跑 踮脚跑~ My paws are burning baby. They burning I gotta tip Toe Tip Toe Tip Toe.
劳驾 踮脚跑那位 这里生孩子呢 哦,对了 抱歉 你还好不 Excuse me twinkle toes Giving birth here Oh right sorry You okay.
我还好不?你知不知道 生孩子有多痛?不 不太知道 不过曼尼就来了… Am I okay? Do you know anything about child birth? No not really but Manny’s coming..
迪亚哥 我好怕 我能牵着你的脚掌吗 嗯 当然了… Diego, I’m scared? Can I hold your paw Yeah, of course…
忍着痛就好了,宫缩而已 Just go with the pain.It’s just a contraction.
看!他在那!晓得 不是 是希德 晓得! Look! He’s right there Roger No Sid I know Roger!
要不我们先去救希德 然后再回来 救你的“小德”? 算我什么都没说过 How bout we get Sid first. And then go back for Roger Oh never mind.
哦,巴克 Oh, Buck.
等等啊,希德在那边!你跟它们说去吧 Wait! Wait, Sid’s that way! Tell that to them.
放马过来吧!你们这群长鸡头的怪胎! Bring it on, you chicken headed freaks!
别担心,你做的很好 Don’t worry about a thing.You’re doing fine.
不会有事的,呃,失陪下 It’s going great.Ah excuse me.
注意呼吸 迪亚哥! Just keep breathing Diego!
记住,调整呼吸就好了 Just breathe, that’s the important thing.
拿上弹药! Grab that ammo.
标杆3点钟方向 开火! Bogey at 3’o clock. Fire!
太炫了! This is awesome!
崩紧了! Light it up!
回见了,小鸟儿! Yeah! Hasta la vista, birdie.
我们这就去… Let’s get our…
求救!求救!高度正在下降!拉住这个 Mayday! Mayday! We’re losing altitude! Hold these.
一股子鱼腥味 好吧,你有没有觉得很囧? That tastes like fish.Okay. That’s just weild.
我爱你,哥们!我知道! I love you, bro! I know!
快给我醒过来!快!拉升! Snap out of it, come on! Pull!
这里就是我,树懒希德的安息之所 This is the end of, Sid the sloth.
救命!别怕 希德 是我 还有我 Help! No Sid It’s me And me!
我不想让大伙陪我怕怕 可这东西是谁在开啊? I don’t want to panic anybody but who’s flying this thing?
不,不要,等等,我的孩子们! No, no, wait, my kids!
我都没来得及说再见 I never even got to say goodbye.
你办的到的 用力!用力 我不行了 再用力一点 You can do it. Push! Push! I can’t do it.Just one more big push.
你根本不知道我现在有多不容易!算了,当我没说过,我们一起推吧 You have no idea what I’m going through.Okay forget I said that. Let’s do this together.
我更喜欢你们灭绝时候的样子 哦,我也有点晕了 I liked you guys better when you were extinct Oh I’m getting dizzy.
曼尼,快来,哥们 我估计快了 Manny Come on buddy I think we’re getting close.
她可真美,我们就叫她,艾丽吧 She’s perfect.I think we should call her, Ellie
小艾丽…我有个更好的…桃子 桃子? Little Ellie I’ve got a better name.Peaches Peaches?
有何不可?她又可爱,又圆嘟嘟,还毛茸茸的 Why not? She’s sweet, and round,and covered with furs.
“桃子”,我喜欢 I love it.
我可看见喽 硬汉 哪里哪里 是被最后那只恐龙的爪子抓到了… I saw that tough guy No no that last dino caught my eye with a claw and…
好吧,我又不是铁石心肠 要降落了! Alright, so I’m not made of stone.Incoming!
是希德! It’s Sid!
哦,是个男孩! Oh, It’s a boy!
那是尾巴 (希德把尾巴看成小鸡鸡了…)是个女孩 That’s it’s tail. It’s a girl.
嗨 小可爱 我是你希德叔叔,对哦 Hi sweetheart It’s uncle Sid Yes it is.
哦 你可真漂亮 Oh you’re so beautiful.Oh, she is
她长得像妈妈 真是谢天谢地 She looks just like her mother.Thank goodness.
哦 没别的意思 曼尼 你的心灵也很美 Oh no offence Manny No offence You’re beautiful on the inside.
真高兴你能回来,希德 It’s good to have you back, Sid.
以前真没想过 我会说这话…我很想你 Never thought I would say this but I missed you buddy.
我真希望我孩子也在这 这样你们就能做好朋友了 Now I wish my kids were here.You could have been friends.
艾丽! Ellie!
我说过不哭的 我可没有 I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.I didn’t.
我都忘了融入一个家庭的感觉了 你呢?有没有想过要个孩子? I forgot what it was like to be part of a family.What about you? Ever thought about having kids?
好了,各位,该送你们回家了 Alright, mammal’s. Let’s get you home.
好了 各位 就是这儿了这趟下来真带劲 This is it mammal’s. Right where you started This was fun.
我们可以经常这样聚聚 不觉得这是个好主意 We could make it a regular thing.I don’t know about that.
也对,也对,这里这么危险,不想来是自然的 Right, Right. Yes cos’ of all the uh, mortal peril. Of Course.
好了 巴克我就送你们到这了!没你我们救不了希德 Oh, well, the Buck stops here! We couldn’t have done it without you.
那是显然的了,不过,这些天真是很愉快… Well obviously. But, good times just the same…
这里不止我们,对不对? We’re not alone, are we?
你好啊,鲁迪 Hello, Rudy.
快跑! Run!
看这边 你个大化石!在找东西吗? Over here you colossal, fossil! Looking for something?
有本事就过来拿啊 快进山洞,快! Why don’t you come and get it? To the cave! Go!
带着孩子呆着别动 我们没事,你快去 Stay with the baby We’ll be fine. Go!
软蛋龙! Wuss!
哈!黄鼠狼在此! Pop, Goes the weasel!
嘘,嘘!快!给我飞! Shoo, shoo! Come on! Move!
迪亚哥…接着! Diego… Catch!
穿个洞 绕个圈 再打个结 拉吧,啊哈! Through the hole over the valley One more loop Come on lads heev!
下次好运了小雪花 绳子绑不了它多久,快走! Better luck next time, snowflake. This isn’t Gonna hold him long. Let’s go.
大家等等我! Hold up, guys!
干得漂亮,大龙妈妈! Way to go, mom Zilla!
过来点 宝宝 我告诉你们啊 这里才是你们的家 Come here kids. Well let me tell you something.You’re where you belong now.
我相信你们长大一定会是 又高又大 又让人怕怕的大恐龙 And I’m sure you’re gonna grow up to be giant, horrifying dinosaurs.
就跟你们的妈妈一样 Just like your mother.
妈妈… Momma…
照顾好我们的孩子 …take good care of our kids.
你是个好家长 希德 谢谢 You were a good parent Sid Thank’s.
我能给你家当保姆吗?想都别想 Can I baby Sit for you Not a chance.
哦 表这样嘛 我可以低薪上岗 好了 我考虑考虑 Oh come on I work cheap Alright I’ll think about it.
太棒了!当这事没发生过 Yes! Never happened.
他死了,我现在该怎么办?很容易 He’s gone. What am I supposed to do now? That’s easy.
跟我们走吧 你是说…上去? Come with us. You mean..up there?
我没想过再回去 在这儿呆久了 都习惯了 I never thought of going back. I’ve been down here so long, it feels like up to me.
我不知道自己还能不能适应地上的生活 瞧瞧我们几个 你觉得我们像是正常的一帮子吗? I’m not sure I can fit In up there anymore.So look at us. We look like a normal herd to you?
永别了,大块头 So long, big guy.
到我们了,来吧,桃子 That’s our queue. Come on peaches.
他还活着 He’s alive.
巴克…? Buck…?
我…我想 我懂… I… I gotta.. Yeah…
再说 这地方还是别让人知道的好 Besides this world should really stay down here.
照顾好他们 虎兄 “永远服从巴克” Take care of ’em, tiger.”Always listen to Buck.”
我们快出洞了 We’re almost out.
大家都没事吧? 巴克人呢? Is everybody, okay? Where’s Buck?
别担心,他在他想在的地方 Don’t worry. He’s where he wants to be.
那他没事吧?你开玩笑吧 那黄鼠狼可死不了 Is he going to be okay? Are you kidding? Nothing can kill that weasel.
我倒是在担心鲁迪 It’s, Rudy I’m worried about.
我知道家有儿女这种事你不适应 不过 无论你做什么决定… I know this baby thing isn’t for you.But whatever you decide to do…
我不走了 伙计 探险人生 这里就是 I’m not leaving buddy.Life of adventure It’s right here.
我还准备了一大篇演讲呢 练了好久 你这样让我怎么表现得既强壮又细腻 Well I got a whole speech here. I’ve been working on it How can I show you that I’m strong and
既高尚,又温柔? Sensitive? Noble, yet caring?
多谢 Thank’s.
啊 小家伙长得真快 对吧?想想我的孩子 Ah they grow so fast huh? Look at my kids.
好像是昨天才出生 今天就走了他们就是 希德 对啊,养孩子真辛苦 Seems they were born one day and then gone the next. They were Sid Yeah it was a lot of work.
没事的 宝贝 欢迎来到冰川世纪 It’s right sweetheart.Welcome to the Ice Age.
