观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
冰河世纪II 消融
靠 这全球暖化真是要命 This global warming is killing me.
这样太热 冰河时期又太冷 This is too hot,the Ice Age was too cold.
哪件事是你满意的? What would it take to make you happy?
这样我爽多了! This I like.
来呀 你追不到我的 Oh, no, you won’t catch me.
不要跑 詹姆士 守规矩! No running, James. Camp rules.
谁鸟你 树懒? Make me, sloth.
“谁鸟你 先生!”一点都不懂敬老尊贤 Make me, sir. It’s all about respect.
水罗 Water ball.
山米 刚吃饱 休息1小时 Sammy, you just ate. Wait an hour.
赫克特 不可以在那里尿尿 Hector,no,no,no,you can’t pee pee there.
那里可以 艾希莉 别挖鼻孔 OK there is fine.Ashley,stop picking your
打礼物罗! Pi ata!
等一下!眼睛要先蒙起来 Stop! You’re supposed to wear blindfolds.
好 OK.
轮到我打! 轮到我! Hey,it’s my turn to hit the sloth.Mine.
轮到我!轮到我! Mine. Mine.
你身上根本没有糖果 Hey, you didn’t have any candy in you.
把他埋起来 Let’s bury him. Yeah!
嘿!谁说可以虐待树懒? Hey whoa.Who said you kids could torture the sloth?
曼尼 不要扼杀他们的创意 Manny, don’t squash their creativity.
曼尼!狄亚哥!我的道上兄弟 Hey, Manny,Diego,my bad mammals jammals.
帮帮可怜的树懒吧? Wanna give a sloth a hand?
我开了一个营地“希德之乡”就是“希德营地”的意思 Look, I opened my camp.”Campo del Sid”. It means Camp of Sid.
哇咧 你的西语跟英语一样烂 Congratulations.You’re now an idiot in two languages.
不要在小鬼面前取笑我他们喜欢我 对吧 比利? Not in front of the k i d z.These little guys love me.Right,Billy?
不要逼我吃掉你! Don’t make me eat you.
爱鬼扯 所以他们叫“小鬼” They kid. That’s why they’re called kids.
希德 你没有经营营地的资格 I told you, Sid.You’re not qualified to run a camp.
照顾小孩需要什么资格? What do qualifications have to do with childcare?
再说 这些小孩都崇拜我 我是他们学习的榜样 Besides,these kids look up to me.I’m a role model to them.
看得出来 I can see that.
你们以为我什么都不会 我跟大家都是同伙的一份子 You guys never think I can do anything,but I’m an equal member of this herd.
没有我哪有今天的我们 你们最好给我放尊重一点 I made this herd so you need to start treating me with some respect.
回来啦 希德开个玩笑都不行 Come on, Sid.Sid, we were just kidding.
嘿!我们来玩帮长毛象钉尾巴 希德! Hey let’s play pin the tail on the mammoth.
笑我笨是吧? I can do stuff.
不知道什么叫尊重 Won’t give me their stupid respect.
我就给他们点颜色瞧瞧! I’ll show ’em.
就这样 最后小毛驴终于找到了妈妈 And so, in the end the little burro reached his mommy.
从此过着幸福快乐的生活 And they lived happily ever after.
还真能掰 我要发问 Good job. Question.
小毛驴为什么要回家?怎么不跟兔子一起生活? Why does the burro go home?Why doesn’t he stay with the rabbits?
因为他想跟家人在一起 Because.because he wanted to be with his family.
如果跟小母驴私奔会比较精彩 He should go with the girl burro.That’s a better love story.
你有你的版本 这是我的版本 OK, well, when you tell your burro story,that’s what he’ll do.
“小毛驴”有蔑视的味道 严格来讲应该称他“野驴” Burro is a demeaning name.Technically, it’s called a wild ass.
于是野驴回到野驴他妈的身边 Fine. The wild ass boy came home to his wild ass mother.
懂了吧?是不是更难听? See, that’s why I called it a burro.
如果他有进食困难会更感人 Could the burro have a grazing problem?Then he’d be more relatable.
无聊 没有说服力 Boring.It’s not believable.
母驴会吃小驴吗?结局不过瘾 Do burros eat their young? It’s not a good ending.
有时候我会吐! Sometimes I throw up.
“从此过着幸福快乐的生活”还有什么比这更好的结局? They lived happily ever after.You can’t get more satisfying than that.
幸福的大家庭!这样多好! One big happy family.That’s the way it’s supposed to be.
那你的幸福大家庭在哪里? Where’s your big, happy family?
改成…老虎吃光了讨厌的小鬼 Then the hungry tiger ate the pesky little kids.
你还好吗 老哥? 很好啊 干嘛? You OK, buddy? Sure. Why not?
我刚刚想… 故事时间结束 剧终 I thought.Story time’s over. The end.
小心!跑呀!你要去哪里? Run for your lives! Where’s everybody going?
世界末日快到了!什么? The world’s coming to an end.that are you talking about?
火速东尼说世界要淹大水了 Fast Tony he says the world’s gonna flood.
我手上拿的强力装置… Folks I hold in my hand a device so powerful,
可以从空中萃取空气! it can actually pull air right out of the sky.
围过来 围过来 Gather round, gather round.
你有鳃吗 夫人? Pardon me, do you have gills, ma’am?
所以你在水里不能呼吸? So you can’t breathe underwater?
我请我的助手为各位示范一下 My assistant here will demonstrate.
嘿!我闻到大海的味道了 Hey, I can smell the ocean.
干什么?现在不能卖 What are you doing? I can’t sell that now.
用嘴巴吸气 白痴! You suck air through your mouth you moron.
高级品味设计、坚固的结构… Through its design and sturdy construction,
未来的日子绝对不怕没有空气 you’ll have plenty of air for eons to come.
当然 效果可能因人而异 Of course, results may vary.
干嘛用这种末日说法吓人? Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?
我只是赚点小钱过日子 I’m trying to make a living here, pal.
根据我精准的气象预测… It’s my weather forecast.
未来5天有豪大雨 紧接着世界末日! The five day outlook calls for intense flooding followed by the end of the world.
接近周末时又会出现些许阳光 And a slight chance of patchy sunshine later in the week.
别听他 火速东尼 为了一颗葡萄 连妈妈都肯卖 Come on don’t listen to him. Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape.
你是在出价吗?不 我的意思是 当然不卖 Are you making an offer?I mean, no, I would not.
你没听过吗?冰层正在融化 Haven’t you heard? The ice is melting.
看这块土地 被冰封住 You see this ground,it’s covered in ice.
1千年前它就被冰封住 A thousand years ago,it was covered in ice.
再过1千年 它还是被冰封住 A thousand years from now,it will still be ice.
不要用你的生存本能妖言惑众 Say, buddy, not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts or nothing,
不过长毛象不是快绝种了吗? but haven’t mammoths pretty much gone extinct?
这话是什么意思? 你是世界上最后一头长毛象 What are you talking about? About you being the last of your kind.
好恶 你的嘴巴有蚂蚁的味道 Your breath smells like ants.
你多久没看到别的长毛象了? Be that as it may, when’s the last time you saw another mammoth?
不要理他 Don’t pay any attention to him.
长毛象不会绝种 我们体型最大 Mammoths can’t go extinct.They’re the biggest things on Earth.
那恐龙怎么说? What about the dinosaurs?
恐龙太自大 树敌太多 The dinosaurs got cocky and made enemies.
看 有个白痴走向掏心冰墙 Look. Some idiot’s going down the Eviscerator.
不是我们认识的白痴吧 Please tell me that’s not our idiot.
注意!数到3我就跳下去 OK, I’m gonna jump on the count of three.
1… One,
2… two…
希德 不要动!我们上去! Sid, don’t move a muscle.We’re coming up.
跳!跳!跳! 跳!跳! Jump! Jump! Jump!
抱歉 Sorry.
2又千分之3 2又千分之4… Two and three one thousandths,two and four one thousandths…
希德!你在干嘛?下来! Sid, what are you doing? Get down from there.
不!我要抢第一跳下掏心墙 No. I’m gonna be the first to jump off the Eviscerator
看你们以后尊不尊重我 and then you guys are gonna have to show me some respect.
跳啊 我们会缅怀死者 The only respect you’ll get is respect for the dead.
不要管他 他没那么笨 Come on, Manny, he’s not that stupid.
但我以前常判断错误 杰罗尼莫! But I’ve been wrong before. Geronimo!
小心一点! Hey, watch it.
我不能呼吸了 我的脾脏好像飞出来了 I can’t breathe.I think I just coughed up my spleen.
狄亚哥 爪子请收起来 哦 对不起 Diego, retract the claws please.Right.Sorry.
要不跟你很熟 还以为你怕水 If I didn’t know you better Diego,I’d think you were afraid of the water.
还好我太了解你 OK, OK. Good thing I know you better.
你们两个… Guys.
火速东尼说得对 Fast Tony was right.
到处都在开始融化 Everything is melting.
洪水快来了 我们得警告大家 It’s all gonna flood.Come on, we gotta warn them.
我们可以快速演化成水生动物 Maybe we can rapidly evolve into water creatures.
你真是天才 希德 请叫我“乌贼阿德” That’s genius, Sid. Call me Squid.
这一带真烂 我怎么会住在这 This whole thing’s a piece ofjunk.I can’t believe I live here.
干嘛? What?
不要管呼吸管 为你们介绍 一种叫“树皮”的革命性玩意 Forget reeds.I present you with this revolutionary gizmo we call bark.
浮力超强 保证会浮 我跟你说什么东西会浮 It’s so buoyant, it actually floats.I’ll show you something that floats.
算了 你们等死吧 All right, it’s your funeral.
不要说我没告诉你们 See? This is exactly what I’m talking about.
像长毛象般大的熔岩从天而降 Giants balls of furry lava the size of mammoths raining from the sky.
哦 所以要用你的呼吸管呼吸 Go suck air through a reed.
听他说!大洪水不是臭盖的 Listen to him.He’s right about the flood.
真的吗?我说的当然是真的 I am? I mean, yes, I am.
你说没有洪水 干嘛听你的? Wait. You said there wasn’t going to be a flood. Why should we listen to you?
我们看到了上面的状况 Because we saw what’s up there.The dam’s gonna break.
水坝快决堤 会淹没整个山谷 The entire valley’s gonna flood.
洪水是真的 错不了 而且快得迅雷不及掩耳 Flood’s real, all right.And it’s coming fast.
你们看看 你们等于住在碗里 Look around. You’re in a bowl.
碗一装满水就无处可逃罗 BowI’s gonna fill up. Ain’t no way out.
那我们该怎么办? What are we gonna do?
除非你们可以逃出山谷那端 Unless you make it to the end of the valley.
那里有艘船可以救你们 There’s a boat. It can save you.
我怎么没看到 可是你们手脚得快一点 I don’t see anything.But y’all better hurry.
地融、墙倒、岩石滚滚而下啊 Ground’s melting,walls tumbling, rocks crumbling.
来的还得跟洪水赛跑 Survive that and you’ll be racing the water,
3天内就淹到喷泉区… cos in three days’ time,it’s gonna hit the geyser fields.
好消息不是没有 There is some good news, though.
你们死得愈多…我吃得愈饱 The more of you die,the better I eat.
对你们可能不是好消息 I didn’t say it was good news for you.
跟他同班上课一定很衰 He must have been a real pleasure to have in class.
要命的水坝! Dam.
都听到秃鹰说的啦 逃命吧 All right, you heard the scary vulture.Let’s move out.
你认为真的有船? Manny, you really think there’s a boat?
不知 但这里的水会淹1哩深 I don’t know, but in a few days,this place is gonna be underwater.
如果有希望 一定是那个方向 If there’s any hope, it’s that way.
曼尼 走啦! Manny, let’s go.
右车道有雕齿兽翻覆 Overturned glyptodont in the far right lane.
放眼望去尽是回堵的动物潮 Traffic backed up as far as the eye can see.
看来势必有所伤亡 And it looks like there might be a fatality.
所有红肉都是我的! I call the dark meat.
全部过来!快点进去! Come on everybody let’s go.Come on come come come.Get in.
出来 爷爷 我们要走啦 Come on, Grandpa, come on.We have to go.
我不走!我生在这个洞 也要死在这个洞 Well, I’m not leaving. I was born in this hole and I’ll die in this hole.
这坨屎一定要带走吗? Do we have to bring this crap?
我们去的地方一定找得到屎 这是我妈妈的嫁妆 I’m sure there’s crap where we’re going.This was a gift from my mother.
继续前进! OK, keep it moving, keep it moving.
曼尼!我刚听说长毛象会绝种 Manny,I just heard you’re going extinct.
不卫生就罢了 不要这么白目 Hey, if you ever master hygiene,try working on sensitivity.
我不会绝种!孩子们快看!最后一头长毛象 I’m not going extinct.Kids, look. The last mammoth.
以后再也看不到了! Well, you probably won’t see another one of those again.
听到了吧? See?
清点人数 1、2…詹姆士呢? OK, one, two, three… Where is James?
史都 出来吧 史都 Stu. Come on, Stu.
这家冰果室不能逗留了 Let’s blow this ice cube stand.
史都 Stu.
快来喔! 抢购可以带着跑的家 Folks, be the first in the valley to have your very own mobile home.
有一天
当你想唱歌时 或想要人们的注意时
闭嘴 希德 好吧 Shut up, Sid. OK.
闭嘴 嘿 那是什么声音? Stop, hey hey…What’s that sound..?
所有长毛象都长眠地底
不要唱了 希德! Stop singing, Sid.
如果子孙绵延不绝你就拍拍手 如果子孙…
希德!你得小心我再压你身上 这次我压死你! Sid, I’m going to fall on you again and this time I will kill you.
好吧 有人不喜欢经典老歌 OK, someone doesn’t like the classics.
万一没错我是最后一头长毛象 What if you’re right?What if I am the last mammoth?
想开一点 有我们陪你 But Manny look at the bright side,you have us.
这说法一点说服力都没有 Not your most persuasive argument, Sid.
长毛象? 直觉告诉我 我不是最后一头 Mammoths? I knew I couldn’t be the last one.
你一定会… I felt it in my gut.
“绝种!”我听你在唬烂 Extinct? Come on.
目前他领先5分之2寸 He’s up by a couple of fifths,ahead by a tusk.
领先一根象牙 狄亚哥要输了 And he’s beating Diego as Diego’s coming round the corner.
对不起 我的胃爱作怪 Sorry. My stomach hates me.
你们的种族就是臭死光了 Well, don’t that put the “stink” in extinction?
有够臭! Nasty.
曼尼 Manny.
现在不要理我 I need to be alone for a while.
你们先走 我会赶上去 You go on ahead. I’ll catch up.
1果然是最孤单的数字 One truly is the loneliest number.
果然很好用 These work great.
酷 Cool.
打不到!要不要亲我一下? 我来抓他们 Missed me, now you gotta kiss me.I’ll get ’em.
这是屁股还是脸?如果是我 我也会把脸藏起来 Which end is up?I’d hide that face too.
嘿 丑八怪! 噢!我不能坐了啦 Hey, ugly.I gotta sit on that.
抓到了! Gotcha.
他们死定了 OK, I’m going in.
希德! 干嘛? Sid. What?
差一点点! 注意旁边 Nice miss.Cover your side.
我感到一股风划过去 笑一个 I felt some breeze in that one.Smile.
让开 哈罗 Out of my way. Hello.
在这里! Over here.
投降吗? 别想 Surrender? Never.
没关系 Cool.
给他们死! Smoke them.
有人问起 就说他们有50只 而且是响尾蛇 If anyone asks, there were 50 of ’em and they were rattlesnakes.
来啊 小猫咪 你们麻烦大了 无赖 Here, kitty, kitty.Big mistake, you miscreants.
“无赖”? Miscreants?
他们是负鼠 Diego, they’re possums.
闪人! Retreat.
看来就剩下我们两个了 I guess it’s just you and me now.
我就知道不可能只有我一个! I knew it.I knew I wasn’t the only one.
我也这么想!大家偶尔都会从树上摔下来 Everyone falls out of the tree now and then. They just don’t admit it.
等等 你说什么? Wait. What?
攀在树上不容易 Some of us have a tough time holding on to branches.
我们不是蝙蝠 没有翅膀辅助 It’s not like we’re bats or something.We don’t have wings to keep us up.
你爬到树上是因为… And you were in the tree because…?
找我弟弟 他们老是惹麻烦 I was looking for my brothers.They are always in trouble.
弟弟?不只你一个? Brothers? You mean there’s more?
是啊 Sure.
好多呢 在哪里? There’s lots of us.Where?
到处都是 岩石下 地洞里 Everywhere.Under rocks. In holes in the ground.
我们晚上出来免得被鸟叼走 Usually we come out at night so birds don’t carry us off.
救命啊!救命啊! Help! Help!
救命啊! Help!
把我毛剃光 叫我鼹鼠 竟然还有头长毛象! Well shave me down and call me a mole rat. You found another mammoth.
哪里?我以为长毛象绝种了 Where? Wait a minute.I thought mammoths were extinct.
看我干嘛? 不知道 可能因为你是长毛象 What are you looking at me for?I don’t know. Because you’re a mammoth.
别傻了 我不是长毛象 我是负鼠 Me? Don’t be ridiculous.I’m not a mammoth. I’m a possum.
很好笑 我还是蝾螈咧 Right. Good one. I’m a newt.This is my friend, the badger.
他们是我朋友 獾和鸭嘴兽 And my other friend, the platypus.
为什么我是鸭嘴兽?他才是 Why do I gotta be the platypus?Make him the platypus.
他找你麻烦 姊姊? 姊姊? This guy giving you trouble sis? Sis?
他们是我弟弟 负鼠、负鼠、负鼠 That’s right. These are my brothers.Possum, possum, possum.
她的脑袋发育不完全 I don’t think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.
无后为大 别太挑剔了 Manny, brink of extinction’s a bad time to be picky.
她应该跟我们走! Hey, she should come with us.
你疯了?我不愿意 Are you insane? No way.
交给我 OK.
曼尼想邀请你一起逃离洪水 Manny wants me to ask you if you’d like to escape the flood with us.
我宁可被车撞死我可以帮你安排 I’d rather be road kill.That can be arranged.
好好笑!我跟弟弟们说句话 Funny. Let me have a little word with my brothers.
艾丽 不能跟他们走! Ellie, are you crazy?We’re not going with them.
只靠晚上赶路一定逃不了 Look, we’ll never make it in time if we only travel at night.
到旷野有他们保护 怎么样? These guys can protect us out in the open.What do you say?
你干嘛邀他们? Why did you invite them?
你们可能是唯二的长毛象 Cos you might be the only two mammoths left on Earth.
他说到重点了抱歉 我没参加我爱红娘 He has a point.Sorry, when did I join this dating service?
我们愿意跟你们走 My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you.
如果你们对我们好一点 If you treat us nicely.
你表达“好”的方式很奇怪 See that?That’s the total opposite of nice.
吃完点心再出发也不错 Maybe we’ll have a snack before we hit the road.
想吃我们?来啊! You want a piece of us? Let’s go.
天皇万岁! Banzai!
我逮到他了! 退后!退后! I got ’em. Back! Back!
你知不知道 我们是带原者? You know the best part?We’re carrying diseases.
好啦!多亏希德 大家一起旅行… OK, thanks to Sid,we’re now travelling together.
无论如何我们是幸福的大家庭 And like it or not,we’re going to be one big, happy family.
我是爸爸 艾丽是妈妈… I’ll be the daddy,Ellie will be the mommy.
狄亚哥是专吃坏孩子的怪叔叔 And Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves.
趁地面还没崩塌赶紧赶路 Now, let’s move it before the ground falls out from under our feet.
我以为胖的人脾气比较好 I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly.
我不胖 因为我的毛很蓬松 I’m not fat. It’s this fur,it makes me look big.
看起来体型比较大 喔 了解 It’s poofy. OK.
他很胖 He’s fat.
逃离洪水是最佳减肥时机 Escaping the flood is the perfect time to shed those unsightly pounds
只要买火速东尼的灾难减肥餐 with Fast Tony’s Disaster Diet.
太太 你不但毛多而且很肥 You, ma’am, you look like a big, fat, hairy beast.
想不想减个1、2吨体重? 想很久了! How would you like to lose a ton or two? Would I ever.
薇拉别听他的 你瘦得像竹竿 Don’t listen to him, Vera.You’re already thin as a twig.
我也有治视力的特效药 瞎子 I also have the perfect cure for your eyesight, my blind friend.
这种速度我们一定逃不了 We’ll never make it at this pace.
艾丽 不用伪装 你很安全! Ellie, it’s OK, you can lose the camouflage. You’re safe.
知道了 安全?说什么呆话 OK. Safe? Please.
卡什 艾迪 刺探敌情 Crash, Eddie, you two go scope it out.
发现什么吗? 很安全 What you got? Perimeter all clear.
收到 19 完毕 收到 完毕 V Roger that One niner over.Roger, over, victor.
你们两个! 没有状况 Guys. All clear.
猎鹰! Hawk!
你在干嘛? 装死啊 What are you doing? Playing dead.
曼尼 你怎么不装死?因为我是长毛象 Manny, why don’t you do that? Because I’m a mammoth.
为了讨好她 装一下会死吗? But you’d do it for treats, right?
走了吗? Is he gone?
你很安全 起来 You’re safe. Get up.
大哥 Man.
如果你不在这里 那只鹰会把我叼去当晚餐 If you weren’t here, that hawk would have swooped down and snatched me for dinner.
下场跟我表哥威尔顿一样 That’s how cousin Wilton went.
老哥 我真的很同情你 Boy, I really feel for you. I do.
同类只剩你一个一定很难受 I can’t even imagine what it’d be like to be the last one of your species.
我不是唯一的一个你很乐观 很勇敢 I’m not the last one.You brave, brave soul.
没错 千万不能绝望 That’s right. Don’t give up hope.
艾丽? Ellie.
你看我们的脚印 Look at our footprints.
形状一样耶 They’re the same shape.
我不确定那不是你的脚印 Well, how do I know those aren’t your footprints?
等等 Well, then,
看我们的影子 look at our shadows.
一样耶 We match.
没错 的确一样! You’re right. They’re the same.
你一定有负鼠的血统 You must be part possum.
想得美 You wish.
狄亚哥 连陆块漂移都比你快 Diego, there are whole continents moving faster than you.
走快点! We gotta catch up with the others.
嘿 别闹了! Hey. Knock it off.
你管我 胆小虎 好玩耶 Cry me a river, blubber tooth tiger.Have some fun.
你们还没踩 冰己经够薄了 The ice is thin enough without you two wearing it down.
冰的确很薄 可是… Diego, come on. The ice may be thin,
撑得住一头10吨的长毛像和一头9吨的负鼠 but it’s strong enough to hold a ten ton mammoth and a nine ton possum.
动物坠海! Mammal overboard!
艾丽 起来 再装真的会死翘翘喔 Ellie, get up.If you play dead, you’ll be dead.
你看我! Look at me.
狄亚哥 Diego.
狄亚哥 Diego.
快逃 狄亚哥! 快逃 Come on, Diego. Come on.
可能有点刺痛喔! This may sting a little.
那到底是什么鬼东西? 我不知道 What in the animal kingdom was that?I don’t know.
从现在起土地安全 水…不安全 From now on,land safe, water not safe.
那是我看过最勇敢的举动 That was the bravest thing I’ve ever seen.
没什么 这不是恭维 It was nothing. I..It’s not a compliment.
对负鼠来说 勇敢表示笨 To a possum, bravery is just dumb.
我们孬种 天生胆小 Yeah, we’re spineless.Lily livered.
长毛象可能因为爱冒险而绝种 Maybe mammoths are going extinct because they get in danger.
你应该试着多逃跑 Maybe you should run away more.
说得好!多谢你的忠告 Good point. Thanks for the advice.
很高兴对你小有帮助 Happy to help.
什么话?“勇敢表示笨”“你应该试着多逃跑” Do you believe her? “Bravery is dumb.Maybe you should run away more”.
爱惹人生气、固执、心胸狭窄 She’s infuriating and stubborn and narrow minded.
哦!你喜欢她! You like her.
我不喜欢她 别担心 我会为你保密 I do not.Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.
你的也一样 什么秘密? And so is yours.What secret?
你不会游泳 You know, the one where you can’t swim.
有什么大不了 That’s ridiculous.
是啊 但全世界正在融化! Fine. But we’re living in a melting world.
早晚要面对你的恐惧 You’re going to have to face your fear sooner or later.
快到了 Almost there.
准备好了吗 艾迪? 好了 OK. Ready, Eddie? Set.
开始滚! Let’s roll.
等我! Wait for me.
没有煞车!到那头跟我碰面! No brakes. Gotta roll.Meet you at the other end.
你觉得她跟我很速配? So you think she’s the girl for me?
是啊 她耍宝、你耍冷 Yeah. She’s tons of fun and you’re no fun at all.
她升华了你 She completes you.
是哦 Yeah.
嘿!嘿!曼尼 把树拉弯 把我射到水池里 Hey, Manny. Can you pull back the tree and shoot me into the pond?
不要 拜托 No. Come on.
这样惹她弟弟 艾丽会不高兴 You expect to impress with that attitude?
我又不想讨好她 I don’t want to impress.
那干嘛一直跟她说她是长毛象 Why are you trying to convince her she’s a mammoth?
她是长毛象啊!她爱当负鼠 我不管 Because that’s what she is.I don’t care if she thinks she’s a possum.
负鼠长毛象不伦不类 有何不可 老哥? You can’t be two things.Au contraire, Man fered.
牛蛙、猎鸡鹰、龟纹鸠怎么说 Tell that to the bullfrog,chicken hawk or turtledove.
他会一直鲁 干脆成全他啦 He’s never gonna let up on you.It’ll be easier on all of us if you just go with it.
你要我怎么帮你? So what do you want me to do?
把树拉弯 把我射到水池里 Pull the tree and shoot me into the pond.
你会后悔 I don’t know.
你拉不动的话 我可以叫艾丽 If you’re too lame to do it,we can get Ellie.
不用麻烦 我来 No no no No I can do it.I can do it.
好耶!来吧 Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, come on.
你有经验吗? 一百万次而己 Have you done this before? Only a million times.
低一点 再低一点 Farther, farther, farther.
很好!发射! Perfect. Fire!
我会飞! Yeah! I can fly!
我相信我会飞
卡什 Crash!
卡什 卡什 Crash! Crash!
卡什!你没死吧? 怎么回事? Crash, are you OK? What happened?
曼尼用树把他射飞了你有毛病啊? Manny shot him out of a tree.What’s wrong with you?
他说没问题的 所以你就听他的? He said he could do it.And you listened to him?
卡什 千万不要走向那道光! Crash, whatever you do,don’t go into the light.
我可以帮什么忙吗? Can I help in any way here?
你己经愈帮愈忙了 You’ve done enough.
现在你高兴了吧?卡什 振作一点 Are you happy now?Crash, Crash, don’t leave me.
以后谁来保护我? Who’s gonna watch my back?
以后谁当我的烂兄烂弟? Who’s gonna be my wingman of mayhem?
谁跟我一起滚屎球? Who’s gonna roll in that dung patch with me?
屎球? Dung patch?
等等 我的脚!我可以站 他可以站了 Wait. My legs. I can stand.He can stand.
我可以跑!他可以跑 真是奇蹟 I can run.He can run. It’s a miracle.
哈利路亚! Hallelujah!
我能怎么办?他们是男生 他们让我的生活更刺激 What can I say? They’re boys.They make my life a little adventure.
你们很该死!害我好糗! You guys are so dead.Thanks for embarrassing me.
不要打脸! Not the face.
艾丽 我也要 Ellie, Ellie, me too.
她还不错嘛 She’s not half bad.
疯疯癫癫、脑袋秀斗 但可爱 Crazy and confused, but sweet.
所以呢? So?
你还忸怩什么? So what’s holding you back?
想念以前的家人 My family.
你可以再成立一个家庭啊 You can have that again, you know.
不 希德 我没办法 No, Sid, I can’t.
算了!可是你考虑一下 错过这次机会 OK OK but think about it.I mean, if you let this chance go,
长毛象可能就此绝种 这样很自私耶! you’re letting your whole species go and that’s just.that’s just selfish.
他快被我打动了 I think I’m starting to get through to him.
等等 我快赶上了慢吞吞 Wait, wait. I got you.Slowpoke.
需要帮忙吗?不用 喘口气就好了 Need help? No, no. Just catching my breath.
你卡住了 才没有! You’re stuck.I am not.
好啊 那走吧 All right, then, let’s go.
我走不了 I can’t.
我卡住了 I’m stuck.
这样把它移开是不是很轻松? Don’t you think that picking them up like this would be easier?
艾丽 Ellie?
我认得这个地方 I know this place.
内心深处 我知道我不一样 You know, deep down,I knew I was different.
我比其他小负鼠稍微大一点 I was a little bigger than the other possum kids.
好啦 大很多 OK, a lot bigger.
难怪负鼠男生对我都没兴趣 Now I understand why the possum boys didn’t find me appealing.
糟糕了 因为以长毛象来说你实在… That’s too bad,because as far as mammoths go, you’re,
你知道的 怎样? you know. What?
很迷人! Attractive.
真的? 当然! Really? Sure.
我哪里迷人? What about me is attractive?
我不知道 I don’t know.
应该是你的… Well, there’s your
呃…屁屁 butt.
我的屁屁怎么样? What about it?
很… It’s
大 big.
你是说来安慰我的 You’re just saying that.
不 真的! No, no, no, I mean it.
超大!我从来没看过更大的屁屁 It’s huge.Biggest darn butt I’ve ever seen.
死相 你嘴巴好甜喔 That is really sweet.
今天是什么日子 What a crazy day.
早上起床我还是负鼠 现在变成长毛象了 This morning I woke up a possum and now I’m a mammoth.
曼尼跟艾丽很有进展喔 Boy, Manny sure took a big leap with Ellie today.
看得出来 Sure did.
前途虽不可知 他还是栽进去 噗通! He stood on the shore of uncertainty and dove right in. Splash.
很勇敢吧?大胆面对自己的恐惧 Kind of brave, huh?The way he faced his fear.
我听不懂 剑齿科不懂恐惧 I wouldn’t know.Sabres don’t feel fear.
少来 所有动物都有恐惧!所以动物跟…石头不一样 Come on, all animals feel fear.It’s what separates us from, say, rocks.
石头没有恐惧 Rocks have no fear.
但会沉下去 你在暗示什么? And they sink.What are you getting at Sid?
或许你会感到讶异 我也感受过恐惧 It may surprise you to know that I too have experienced fear.
不会吧?你? No. You?
是的 表面看来虽然不可能 Yeah. Yes, as impossible as it seems,
树懒有天敌可能伤害我们 甚至“杀死”我们 the sloth has natural enemies that would like to harm or otherwise “kill” us.
我很好奇为什么呢? 主要是因为嫉妒 I wonder why? Jealousy, mostly.
回到重点 恐惧是天性 But the point is that fear is natural.
猎物才有恐惧 Fear is for prey.
这么说 你是水的猎物罗 Well, then, you’re letting the water make you its prey.
只管跳下去 相信你的直觉 Justjump in and trust your instincts.
很多动物从小就会游泳 You know, most animals can swim as babies.
对老虎来说 就像匍匐前进 悄悄接近无辜的猎物 And for a tiger, it’s like crawling on your belly to stalk helpless prey.
但速度要快一点 像这样 划、踢 划、踢 But faster, OK? Now claw kick claw kick.
匍匐前进 划、踢 I’m stalking the prey. Claw, kick.
然后从肩膀上往后看 有没有人跟踪 I look back over my shoulder to see if I’m being followed.
然后呼吸 And I’m breathing.
我匍匐前进 我匍匐前进 And I’m stalking and I’m stalking and I’m…
我掉下去 不对…是沉下去 I’m falling.Correction. You’re sinking.
跟石头一样 Kind of like a rock.
我们有特殊技巧吗?如翻滚 Hey, do we do any special tricks like roll over?
还是只要用泰山压顶? Or do we just throw our weight around?
抱歉 Whoops. Sorry.
我不知道我力气这么大 I don’t know my own strength yet.
艾丽 你现在了解 我们可以救我们的种族吗? Ellie do you realise that now we have a chance to save our species?
真的?怎么做? 这个…你知道的 Really? How are we gonna do that? Well, you know.
你的意思是…? Did you just…?
我才变长毛象5分钟 你就开始性骚扰? I’m not a mammoth for five minutes and you’re hitting on me?
我的意思…不是现在!以后 I wasn’t saying..Not right now. In time.
我是说 我们有责任 什么? I was just saying that it’s our responsibility.What?
我说错话了! All right, that came out wrong. I…
你很美 可是我们刚认识… You’re very pretty, but we just met…
“责任”?尽义务是吧? Responsibility?Just doing your duty? Is that it?
为了拯救种族不惜慷慨牺牲! Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to save your species.
听清楚 你今晚救不了种族 以后也救不了! I got some news for you. You’re not saving the species tonight or any other night.
怎么样? 还不错啦 So, how did it go? Not bad.
走吧 白天跟你们走 OK, let’s go.We travelled with you all day,
晚上换跟我们 now you’re coming with us at night.
可是我们晚上看不见 But we can’t see at night.
那你们享受洪水吧 Then enjoy the flood.
我连看都不想看他 I can’t even look at him.
变态! Pervert.
不管走到哪都朋友一大堆哟 Making friends everywhere you go.Just making friends.
小心!有个树洞 填满了 Watch out there’s a stump.Not anymore.
我们可以一起走吧 I thought we could walk together.
卡什 问他凭什么这样说 Crash,ask the mammoth why he thinks that.
她说你很没品 闪远一点 She said she thinks you’re ajerk and to go away.
她没这样说…噢! She didn’t say…
或许相处久一点…噢! Look, maybe if we spend more time…
跟他说现在我需要私人空间 Tell him that I need a little personal space right now.
她叫你去跳海 而且她说负鼠最棒! She said go jump in a lake. And possums rule.
我听得到她的话 你知道吧 很厉害吗?要不要颁奖给你? I can hear her, you know.What do you want? A medal?
不要动! Stop moving.
谢谢 Thank you.
曼尼!艾丽!鼻子缠在一起! Manny, Ellie. Lock trunks.
快! Now!
卡什、艾迪!攀住岩块! Crash, Eddie. Grab on to that ledge.
才怪 你到底想干嘛? 快点! Funny. Now what’s your real plan? Just do it.
再见 艾迪 再见 卡什 Bye, Eddie. Bye, Crash.
再见 艾丽! 过去!快! Bye, Ellie. Go now.
我道歉 如果我的话冒犯了你 I’m sorry if what I said before offended you.
“如果”冒犯我? What do you mean “if” it offended me?
“当然”冒犯了她! That it offended her!
我是说“当然”冒犯了你 I mean that, that it offended you.
但你反应过度!你说什么? You just overreacted, that’s all.What?
收回那句话! 不要殃及无辜! Take it back.There are other lives at stake here.
他说到一个重点 他说到重点才怪! He’s got a point.He’s got nothing.
误会一场! 有够白目! It was a misunderstanding.It was insensitive.
道歉! 为什么?是她反应过度 Apologise.Why me? She overreacted.
道歉就对了! 不! Just apologise. No.
道歉! 好啦!对不起 Do it. OK, I’m sorry.
什么? What?
他说得对 是我反应过度 你是说… He’s right.I overreacted.You mean…
不要再说了 我推你过去 Not another word or I’ll come down there and push you over myself.
我来 我来 I got it. I got it.
我来 I got it.
曼尼!艾丽!快跑! Manny, Ellie, run! Run!
我们终于合力做对了一件事 I guess we finally did something right together.
不用理我 我可以吊在这里 Hey, don’t mind me. Just hanging off the edge of a cliff here.
记得以前的美好时光吗? 什么美好时光? Remember the good old days? Which good old days?
明知故问 昨天啊、上星期啊 You know. Yesterday, last week.
“脚踏实地”的那些日子 Back when the trees went up and down and the ground stayed under our feet.
嗯 那感觉的确不错 Yep. Those were the good days.
负鼠是负鼠、长毛像是长毛象 Possums were possums and mammoths were mammoths.
该睡觉了 对啊 We should get some sleep.Yeah.
明天就是秃鹰说的世界末日 Tomorrow’s the day the vulture said we’re all going to die.
等一下 Wait a minute.
现在是什么状况? Can I help you?
这就是我梦寐以求的尊敬 Now, that’s what I call respect.
很好 Nice.
这里的人爱戴希德 Somebody here likes Sid.
设计师是谁?雕得唯妙唯肖 Who is your decorator?I mean, this is fabulous.
火焰王 Fire King.
火焰王?终于有人欣赏我的真正才能 Fire King? Well, you know, it’s about time someone recognised my true potential.
我命令你着火! Let there be fire.
真希望那几个家伙现在看到我 If only the guys could see me now.
这到底是福还是祸? This is either really good or really bad.
不要 No, no, no.
我是火焰王 为什么要杀我? Me Fire King. Why kill Fire King?
根据传统杀火焰王会带来厄运 A thousand years’ bad juju for killing Fire King.
地心炙热的岩浆冒出地表 Super heated rock from Earth’s core is surging to the crust,
融化了冰层 melting ice built up over thousands of years.
你们种族很先进 我们可以一起解决问题 You’re a very advanced race.Together, we can look for a solution.
找到方法了 用火焰王献祭 We have one sacrifice the Fire King.
这方法好像不太先进 值得一试 Well, that’s not very advanced.Worth a shot.
不要 No! No!
会有厄运! Bad juju!
水 水! Water? Water!
跟你说睡前不要喝太多水 Crash, I told you not to drink before bed.
不是我 至少有些不是我尿的 I didn’t do this.At least, not all of it.
怎么了? 睡过头 该走了 What’s happening?We overslept.We need to move.
如果地球只剩我们 What if we’re the last creatures left alive?
我们要负责制造人口 We’ll have to repopulate the Earth.
行不通 都是男的和一个姊姊 How? Everyone’s either a dude or our sister.
嗨!曼尼 Hi. Hey, Manny.
昨晚多精彩 你永远猜不到 Wow. What a night.You’ll never guess what happened.
我乱猜一下 你梦游? You were sleepwalking.
不 我被一群迷你树懒绑架 No, no, no. I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini sloths.
我正想这样猜说 他们把我当神膜拜 That was gonna be my second guess.And they worshiped me.
虽然后来把我抛进着火的柏油坑 但他们的确膜拜过我 I mean,sure they tossed me into a flaming tar pit, but they worshiped me.
你在做梦!快 水在上升 You were dreaming. Come on, the water’s rising faster than we’re moving.
我跟你们说 我被绑架…被膜拜 然后他们…喂! I’m telling you, I was kidnapped.I was worshiped. Guys.
算了 Fine.
可以慢点吗?我快挂了 Can we slow down a little?I’m dying here.
那只是形容我很累 It was just a figure of speech.
他们只是坐在那…观赏我们 They just sit there, watching us.
我很想知道他们在想什么 I wish I knew what they were thinking.
食物 神圣的食物 Food glorious food…
叫人垂涎三尺 we’re anxious to try it….
一日三回盛宴 Three banquets a day….
我们钟爱的食物 our favorite diet!
想像一客长毛象肉排 Just picture a mammoth steak….
不论炸、烤或清炖 fried roasted….or stewed…. Oh….
噢 美味令人赞叹的食物 food wonderful food…
神圣的食物 marvelous food…
食物 神圣的食物 glorious…..fooood!!
神圣的食物 Food, glorious food…
麻油负鼠酒冒着火舌 poached possums or flamb?
鲜煮树懒汤 Broth made from a sloth…
烤奶油剑齿虎酥 or savored to souffl
整天冥想怎会有如此命运 Why should we debate it? True..you’ve nothing, but food!
噢 食物 神奇的食物 Oh….foood…magical food,
奇妙令人赞叹的食物 wonderful food… marvelous foood!
食物 神圣的食物 Food, glorious food…
从死尸剥下的肉 Flesh, picked off the dead ones!
不管发臭、腐烂还是被咬过 We’re famished for food…
很快进了我们五脏庙 soon, we’ll be the fed ones!
只要想到腐败的臭肉 Just thinking of putrid meat…
心情不禁飞扬起来 puts us in the mood!
因为食物 神圣的食物 Oh, food, glorious food…
神奇的食物 美妙的食物 marvelous food, wonderful food…
美丽的食物 beautiful food…
神奇的食物 magical food…
神圣的… glorious……
食物! Foood!!
现在知道他们在想什么了吧 There. Now you know what they were thinking.
食物 神圣的食物
希德! Sid! What? It’s catchy.
干嘛?很容易朗朗上口
成功了! 总算没有让秃鹰看扁 We made it. Yeah, we showed those scary vultures.
一点热水和蒸汽 算什么? It’s just a little hot water and steam.How bad could it be?
我刚刚有点失禁 拉了一屁股 I just did something involuntary and messy.
好啦 走吧 OK, come on.
曼尼 回来!简直是地雷区 Manny. Get back.It’s a minefield out there.
唯一的办法是笔直通过 There’s only one way to go.Straight through.
我不想死前被烫熟拔毛 谢谢 Straight through? We’d like to keep the fur on our bodies, thank you.
我们回头 绕过去 不!没时间了 We’ll head back and go around.There’s no time.
水坝会溃堤淹死我们 The dam will burst before we make it.We’ll drown.
走过这里会被射成蜂窝 If we go through this we get blown to bits.
前进! 回头! We go forward.We go back.
前进! 回头! Forward. Back.
我可以发言吗? 不行! Can I say something? No.
你很固执 刚愎自用 大概这就证据确凿 You are so stubborn and hard headed.Well I guess that proves it.
证明我是真的长毛象 I am a mammoth.
我们走 请便 Come on. Fine.
淹死算是温和的死法 I don’t know. Drowning sounds like a much gentler way to go.
射成蜂窝听起来…比较干脆 Blown to bits sounds so sudden.
他会害死自己 曼尼!等等! He’s going to get himself killed.Manny, wait.
曼尼 Manny.
孩子们看!最后一头长毛象! Kids, look, the last mammoth.
听说你们快绝种了 I just heard you’re going extinct.
叫负鼠长毛象不伦不类 她觉得你很没品 You can’t be two things.She thinks you’re ajerk.
你幸福的大家庭呢? Where’s your big, happy family?
你有什么毛病? What’s wrong with you?
曼尼!起来!要走了! Manny, come on. We gotta go. Now!
那边! That way.
千万不要单独留下小孩 没人看顾的小孩将被吃掉 Do not leave your children unattended. All unattended children will be eaten.
有没有看到一头长毛象? 没有 Have you seen a mammoth? No sorry.
有没有看到一头长毛象? 没有 Have you seen a mammoth? No.
负鼠?大概11尺高 Possum? About 11 foot tall?
有没有看到一头长毛象? 近在眼前 巨大无比 Hey, buddy, have you seen a mammoth? I sure have. Big as life.
在哪里? 我正在看着他 Where? I’m looking at him.
不是我啦 Not me.
可怜 不知道自己是长毛象 Poor guy doesn’t know he’s a mammoth.
到处都找不到她 说不定她上船了 I don’t see her anywhere.Maybe she’s already on board.
快!这边! Hurry, this way. Come on.
在那里 艾丽 救我! There it is. Ellie! Help!
快!跑! Come on, come on, run!
用力推! Push.
你们走 我们不能丢下你 You guys gotta go.We’re not leaving you.
我命令你们! 艾丽 不要 I’m not asking. Ellie, no.
艾丽 别怕!我们去找救兵 Ellie, don’t worry.We’re going for help.
不要走开 我能去哪? Stay here.
救命! 救命啊!救人啊 Help us. Help! Somebody help.
曼尼!是艾丽 她陷在一个洞里 Manny.It’s Ellie, she’s trapped in a cave.
艾丽! 曼尼? Ellie.Manny.
救命啊!我来救你们 Help! I’ll save you.
这下好了 谁来救他? Great. Who’s gonna save him?
你平常该多刷牙 You really need to brush.
不要怕 跳进去…跳! OK, OK, OK. Jump in now.
快跳 胆小猫 快点! Come on, ‘fraidy cat. Come on.
你可以的 You can do this you can do this you can do this.
相信你的本能 攻击它 Trust your instincts. Attack the water.
我不是水的猎物 我不是你的猎物! I am not your prey. I am not your prey.
我不是你的猎物! I am not your prey.
攻击恶水 偷袭猎物 Attack the water. Stalking the prey.
划!踢!连小婴儿都会 Claw, kick. Even babies can do it.Come on.
划!踢!划!踢! Claw, kick, claw, kick.
嘿!我正在偷袭猎物! Hey. I’m stalking the prey.
Eddie.
你成功了 击败了可恶的水 You did it, buddy.You kicked water’s butt.
没什么动物大多从小会游泳 Nothing to it. Most animals can swim as babies, you know.
可是老虎不会 我故意不说的 Yeah, but not tigers. I left that part out.
他在那里! There he is.
艾丽 抓住我 Ellie, hold on to me.
曼尼!在你后面! Manny, Manny, behind you.
他们在那里! There they are.
安全脱险! They made it.
我们以为再也看不到你了 We thought we’d never see you again.
我们会活下去! We’re gonna live.
我们会死翘翘! We’re gonna die.
我不走! Well, I’m not leaving.
爷爷 放开船 洪水退了 Grandpa, let go of the boat.The flood’s over.
它现在是我的船了快点!走啦 走啦! This is my boat now.Come on let’s go Come on come on.
史都 我们活下来了 Stu. We made it. We’re gonna live.
至少…我还活着 Well, I am anyway.
我想开一家游泳训练班 I’m thinking about starting a swim school.
叫“希德乌贼补习班” Sid’s Squids.
火焰王万岁! All hail Fire King.
喔 嗨 嗨、嗨、嗨! Hi.
火焰王勇退洪水 加入我们 伟大高贵的猛男 Fire King avert flood.Join us, O great and noble flaming one.
别急、别急 你开的条件不错 No, not so fast there, OK.You make a quality offer.
但火焰王有别的承诺 这里的同伙需要他 But Fire King has a prior commitment.His herd needs him.
他是死缠烂打的橡皮糖把我们都黏在一起 He is the gooey, sticky stuff that holds us together.
他是这伙人的灵魂 没有他我们活不下去 He made this herd,and we’d be nothing without him.
真的? You mean it? Sid. Sid.
但不表示我想碰你 That doesn’t mean “want to touch”.
不要问原因 Don’t ask.
我们不是唯二的长毛象了 We’re not the last ones anymore.
你不来? You’re not coming?
你想跟他们去? You wanna go with them?
我是长毛象啊 I am a mammoth.
应该跟长毛像一起 I should probably be with a mammoth.
你觉得咧? Don’t you think?
没错啦 除非… Yeah, unless…
除非什么? Unless?
除非我… Unless I…
我想说的是… I just wanna say…
我想跟你说… I need to tell you…
希望你找到想要的东西 I hope you find everything you’re looking for.
你也一样 You too.
曼尼?我们认识后你有长足进步 这当然都是我的功劳 Manny, you’ve come a long way since we met and I’ll take full credit for that,
可是你应该忘掉过去 追求你的未来 but you need to let go of the past so you can have a future.
去追她 没关系 Go after her. It’s OK.
我们永远挺你 We’ll always be here for you.
我会跟你们保持联系 知道啦 你够朋友 I’ll keep in touch.Yeah, yeah. You’re a good friend.
废话少说 快走 Point made. Now, go on. Scat.
我们的曼尼长大了 Our Manny’s growing up.
艾丽 艾丽 Ellie! Ellie!
曼尼 Manny.
艾丽!艾丽!我们在一起不是因为情非得己 Ellie I don’t want us to be together because we have to.
而是因为情投意合 I want us to be together because we want to.
艾丽 我想跟你在一起 And I wanna be with you, Ellie.
不知道你愿意吗? 曼尼 我一直觉得… What do you say? Manny, I thought you were going…
你也有负鼠体贴的一面 You’re possum enough for me.
只剩我们两个啦 两个光棍在原野任意闯荡 Well it’s just you and me now Two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
但我不背你 Fine. But I’m not gonna carry you.
我还有尊严 看在以往的交情 别这样啦 I still have my pride, you know.Come on buddy for old time’s sake.
我背他 I’ll carry him.
可是你的同类要走了 我要跟我的“同类”一起走 But your herd’s leaving.We are now.
哇!闪电结婚 Shotgun!
你比较喜欢谁?我还是狄亚哥 Manny, who do you like better?Me or Diego?
狄亚哥 你哪有得比哈 我有没有跟你说过? Diego. It’s not even close.Told you.
曼尼 对自己孩子不能偏心 Manny, you can’t choose between your kids.
我孩子?他连宠物狗都算不上 He’s not my kid. Not even my dog.
如果我养狗、狗生了小狗 If I had a dog and my dog had a kid…
小狗养宠物 那宠物才是希德 and the dog’s kid had a pet,that would be Sid.
我可以养狗吗曼尼?不行 Can I have a dog, Manny? No.
艾丽 我可以养狗吗?当然可以 亲爱的 Ellie, can I have a dog?Of course you can, sweetie.
艾丽 我们不能有两套标准 Ellie,we have to be consistent with him.
我救了你一命 小家伙 I saved you, little buddy.
生什么气 我救了你一命 Calm down.
