欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

飞机总动员2 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

比赛进入白热化! 最后一圈 Look at them go! Into the final lap.
飞机总动员2: 火线救援
七号追上来了… And here comes number seven…
农田守望者达斯迪! Dusty Crophopper!
达斯迪将金牌收入囊中! And Dusty wins the gold!
加油 达斯迪! Go, Duster!
达斯迪 你原本只是给小镇作物喷农药的 Dusty, you were just a small town crop duster
克服了种种困难 who overcame impossible odds
赢得国际飞行大奖 to win the Wings Around the Globe Rally.
而如今 你成了拉力赛的传奇 And now, you’re an air racing legend.
好吧 布伦特 我有一支超棒的团队 Well, Brent, I’ve had an amazing team
他们给予了我很大的支持 supporting me every step of the way.
最棒的教练 最棒的工程师… The best coach, the best mechanic…
以及大家做梦都想要的最棒燃料供应车 and the best fuel truck that anyone could ask for.
嗨 等等 你是个汽油顾问 Hey, wait a minute. You’re a gas consultant.
没错 想要多少有多少 That’s correct. I’ve got gas.
这照片真棒 达斯迪 你的眼睛睁开的话就更好了 Awesome pic, Dust, except your eyes are closed.
闭着眼睛比赛? 所以这就是你的秘诀 Racing with your eyes closed, huh? So, that’s your secret.
是的 你说对了 楚格 Oh, yeah, you figured it out, Chug.
真是场精彩神奇的比赛 达斯迪 That was some pretty fancy flying, Dusty.
我用带图片的收音机看到了整个过程 Saw it all on my radio with pictures.
你说的是电视机吧 Um, you mean your TV.
不 不是 它被清理掉了 No, no. That’s clearing up.
我的保险杠几乎全都烂掉了 My bumper was nearly corroded right through.
好吧 惨不忍睹 All right. Disgusting looking.
是啊 它整个儿都长锈起泡了 Ah, yeah, it was all rusty and blistered.
我明白了 别提这个了 最近还有别的事儿吗? I got it. Anyway, what else is going on?
多蒂给了我一些保险杠除锈软膏 Dottie gave me some of that Rust eze Medicated Bumper Ointment.
哈! Ah!
它现在怎么样了? 非常不错 很好 How’s it look now? Looks great. Fine.
靠近点儿看两眼 看得很清楚了 Take a closer look. That’s close enough.
噢 什么东西掉下来了? Oh. What was that?
我觉得你没必要知道 Didn’t need to see that.
嘿 大家注意 来听听这个 Oh, hey, hey, guys, guys. Listen to this.
“在他势不可挡地拿下金牌后 农田守望者达斯迪…” “After his Red Bulldozer win, Dusty Crophopper…”
就是你 “回到了普罗普沃什镇…” That’s you. “Returns to Propwash Junction…”
就这儿 “他将在当地年度玉米节上 That’s here. “Where he will be performing
进行精彩的表演” at their annual Corn Festival.”
他们提到了玉米节? They mentioned the Corn Festival?
现在登上国家新闻头条了! Oh, it’s national news!
真的吗? 太棒了 Seriously? That’s great.
是啊 飞机旅馆的电话整天响个不停 Yeah. The phone’s been ringing off the hook here at the motel.
我都得把充气飞机棚拿出来了 Gonna have to get out the inflatable hangars.
没错 所有人都想见你 达斯迪 Oh, yeah, everybody wants to see you, Dusty.
这将是迄今为止最盛大的玉米节 It’s gonna be the biggest Corn Fest yet.
达斯迪 Dusty.
准备好了吗? 当然 斯基珀 Ready to do some flying? Absolutely, Skipper.
别回来太晚 待会见 达斯迪 Don’t stay out too late. Later, Dust.
记得睁开眼 Remember to open your eyes.
农田守望者七号呼叫普罗普沃什塔台 Hey, Propwash Tower, this is Crophopper Seven.
两台飞机准备起飞 Flight of two, ready for takeoff.
普罗普沃什塔台呼叫农田守望者七号 Crophopper Seven, Propwash Tower.
风速适中 27号跑道随时可用 Wind’s calm. Runway two seven clear for takeoff.
飞行愉快 两位 Have a great flight, fellas.
农田守望者七号 即刻起飞 Crophopper Seven flight, on the roll.
准备转弯 Snap into those turns.
别转太大 Tighten it up.
干得漂亮 There you go.
现在让我们冲上云霄! Now let’s work that vertical!
达斯迪! Dusty!
达斯迪 你还好吗? 我的发动机出问题了 Dusty, are you okay? My engine.
哇哦 哇哦 稳住稳住 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, steady, there.
普罗普沃什塔台 我是乔利扳手七号 Propwash Tower, this is Jolly Wrench Seven.
我们这里有两台飞机 位于机场向北五公里的位置… We’re a flight of two, five miles north of the airport…
准备紧急降落 inbound for a precautionary landing.
好 收到 请直接降落跑道 Roger. Proceed direct to the numbers.
风向270 风速5节 Wind two seven zero at five.
27号跑道可以随时降落 Runway two seven clear to land.
我不知道怎么回事 I don’t know what it was.
我一直以来都是这么做的 I wasn’t doing anything different.
绕过塔 然后垂直飞行 我们每天都这么练习 Pylon turns, a vertical, like we do every day.
我现在感觉不错 但是… I feel great now, but…
达斯迪 我真是对你又爱又恨啊 I got a love hate relationship with you, Dusty.
爱你是因为你是我最好的顾客 恨你是因为你太不爱惜自己了 Love that you’re my best customer, hate what you’re doing to yourself.
别这样 多蒂 你看到我在红牛杯比赛上的表现了 Come on, Dot. You saw me at the Red Bulldozer race.
我把阿斯顿·马丁都甩在了后面! I kicked Aston Martin out there!
你一点没把我的话听进去 You’re not even listening to what I’m saying.
而且全城极速飞行比赛再过几周就要开始了 And hey, Speed City Airfest is just a few weeks away.
我觉得 如果我在弯道那里能稍微提高一点速度 And I think, if I get a little more speed coming out of my turns,
能完成G形飞行 我肯定可以缩短比赛时间 really work that radial G, I can definitely improve my time.
是的 我有强烈的感觉 Yeah, I’m feeling it.
下一场比赛我将继续创造奇迹 I’m feeling good about my next race.
好吧 套管和压缩机叶片没问题 Well, no damage to the casing or compressor blades.
看吧? 我说了的 就是打了个嗝 See? I told you. Just a hiccup.
但是 确实有… 达斯迪! 达斯迪! But there is… Dusty! Dusty!
怎么回事? 你还好吗 达斯迪? What happened? Are you okay, Dust?
没事 It’s okay.
是不是你的燃料有问题? 我今天一早就测试了 Was it your fuel? I tested it this morning.
我经常喝一小口 它让我精神焕发 I always take a little sip. Gets me going.
没问题 我可能受到了点小小的惊吓 It’s okay. I got quite a little scare there.
但多蒂已经… 达斯迪! But Dottie here… Dusty!
一切都很正常 她帮我做了大检查 And it’s all good news, gave me the all clear.
你的变速箱出了很大的问题 Your reduction gearbox is failing.
我的变速箱? My gearbox?
你的屑末探测器显示有一些金属碎片 Your chip detector had a cluster of steel shavings on it.
是齿轮的碎片 这就是问题的根源 Flakes from the gears. That’s what caused the trouble.
好吧 你换一个不就可以了 Well, you could just replace it.
从A G零件店订一个新的 Order a new one from A G Parts.
这周末就能到了 It’ll be here by the end of the week.
对吧? Right?
怎么了? What?
你的变速箱…它… Your gearbox… It’s…
它已经停产了 很久之前就停产了 It’s out of production. Long since discontinued.
我甚至不记得最后一次见到这种型号是什么时候了 Can’t even remember the last time I saw one.
但是 多蒂… But, Dottie…
别这样 你不能给达斯迪做一个新的吗? Come on, can’t you just build Dust a new one?
不行 工艺太复杂了 只有工厂才做的出来 No. It’s too complex. It has to be factory.
呃 好吧 我们这儿有… Well, I mean, there has…
从现在开始 你必须减少转矩 From now on, you have to back off the torque.
保持在80%以下 Keep it under 80 percent.
什么? 80%? What? 80 percent?
多蒂 你必须让我提到140 Dottie, you’ve got me cranked up to 140.
我要参加比赛啊 I need that to race.
如果转速到达红色范围 If you push yourself into the red,
你的变速箱就会停止运转 不会的 多蒂! your gearbox will fail. No, Dottie!
然后你的发动机就会卡住 And then your engine will seize.
或许你的检测结果有问题! 达斯迪! 听着! Maybe the test that you did was wrong! Dusty, listen!
我马上要参加比赛了! But I’ve got a race coming up!
你会坠毁的! You’ll crash!
转速到达红色范围 你就会坠毁 You push yourself into the red, you’ll crash.
听着 我准备在你的仪表板上安装一个警示灯 Look, I’m gonna install a warning light on your panel.
警示灯? A warning light?
如果它亮了 你就必须降低马力 If it comes on, you’ll need to pull power.
减速 Slow down.
但是 多蒂… But, Dottie…
你说的是… you’re saying…
我永远不能再比赛了 I can’t race anymore.
非常抱歉 I’m so sorry.

  • 我向着老”BNA”的方向 * * I was making my descent *
  • 向下滑翔 * * To the Old “BNA” *
  • 沿着A广场3号门滑翔 * * At gate number three Concourse A *
    你能相信吗? Can you believe it?
    她为了一台改造车离开了我 She left me for a hybrid.
    我甚至都听不到他来的声音 I didn’t even hear him coming.
  • 在那我看见了一台大大的喷气机 * * And there I saw a wide body jet *
  • 让我摇摇晃晃 * c Make me pitch and yaw *
  • 我在三号门错过的浪漫爱情 * * My runway romance At gate number three *
    来吧 小伙子们 三杯原油威士忌 All right, boys, I got three Crudeweisers,
    哪位点的云杉鹤? and who ordered the Spruce Goose?
    怎么了? 这酒很烈啊! What? It’s tangy.
    嗨 小甜甜圈 你是从B 17轰炸机上掉下来的吧? Hey, sugar rims, you just fall out of a B 17?
    因为你就是个小炸弹 ‘Cause you’re da bomb.
    小皮卡 嗯哼 Pickup trucks. Mmm hmm.
    多蒂是个优秀的机械师 Dottie’s an excellent mechanic.
    你我都知道 除非她有绝对的把握 You know as well as I, she wouldn’t have said
    她不会随便下结论 what she said unless she was sure.
    嗨 达斯迪! 达斯迪! 你好 达斯迪! Hey, Dusty! Dusty! Hey, Dusty!
    达斯迪 嗨! 他在这儿 Dusty, hey! There he is.
    达斯迪 听着 我们刚才和大襟翼的伊森 Dust, listen, we just got off the radio
    通过无线电 with Ethan up in Grand Flaps.
    老家伙”大襟翼” Old “Grand Flaps Ethan.”
    他那有变速箱? He’s got the gearbox?
    没有 No.
    但是他有个哥们拥有 But his buddy owns
    21个服务机库 21个! 21 service hangars. 21!
    整整21个 他说会检查一下库存有没有 Twenty one of them, and he’s gonna check his inventory,
    而会让大家都知道你在找这款变速箱 达斯迪 and he’s gonna put the word out for you, Duster.
    这是个不错的开始 对吧? 是啊! It’s a good start, right? Oh, yeah!
    这简直太棒了! 你能相信吗? It’s a great start! Can you believe it?
    因为只要有这款变速箱 我们就一定能给你找出来 伙计 Because if that gearbox is out there, we’re gonna find it for you, buddy.
    如果找不到 也没关系 And, hey, if you don’t, it’s all right.
    因为我的答案是”是” “是?” Because the answer is “Yes.” “Yes?”
    什么? 是? What? Yes?
    嗯? Huh?
    是的 你当然可以重操旧业 Yes, of course you can have your old job back.
    根本都不用问 Don’t even have to bother asking.
    我就是这种大好人 That’s just the kind of guy I am.
    利巴顿 我肯定达斯迪会很感激你的提议… Leadbottom, I’m sure Dusty appreciates your offer…
    当然啦 你必须从最低报酬开始做起 Of course, you got to start back at minimum wage,
    并且你没有休假日 and you lost all your vacation time,
    还得从头开始接受训练 gotta go through orientation again.
    利巴顿 别说了! Leadbottom, please!
    一旦你尝过了最好的油 Once you acquire the taste for Vitaminamulch,
    你的生活就离不开它了 you can’t live without it.
    这就像妈妈的墨西哥胡椒粉 辣辣的 It’s like Mama’s jalape?o chili. Spicy.
    第二次了! Twice!
    只是现在不是最好的时机 It’s just that now is not the best time.
    哎呦喂 斯基珀 Come on, Skipper.
    我能从德国佬那把他的旧喷头拿回来 I can get his old sprayer back from that Germany place.
    清理干净之后分分钟就能给他装上 Have it cleaned up and bolted back on him in no time.
    你听我说 我来给你买罐汽油 I’ll tell you what, let me buy you a can of oil.
    你听我说完 I’ll tell you what,
    达斯迪是我见过最棒的喷粉机 Dusty is the best duster I’ve ever known.
    我现在正式告诉你 达斯迪再也不会去给作物洒药了 And I’m telling you that Dusty don’t crop dust no more.
    没错 再也不会了! That’s right, no more!
    他是个空中赛车手 空中赛车手! He’s a racer. A racer!
    他很快就能回归赛场! He’s gonna be back to racing in no time.
    马上! In no time!
    是吧 达斯迪? 是吧 达斯迪? Right, Dusty? Right, Dust?
欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 飞机总动员2 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册