欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密
就快完成了,先生 Very nearly there, sir.
老实说看你很面熟 我以前画过你吗? I have to say, your face is familiar. Have I drawn you before?
偶尔吧 Occasionally.
肯定啦!我在英国报纸上见过你 Of course! I’ve seen you in the newspaper.
你是通讯员? 我是记者 You’re a reporter? I’m a journalist.
耐心点 白雪 就快好了 Be patient, Snowy, not much longer.
真不好意思? I do beg your pardon.
好了 There.
我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点 I believe I have captured something of your likeness.
不错! Not bad!
你觉得怎么样 白雪? What do you think, Snowy?
白雪! Snowy!
给您,先生 There you are, sir.
现在他去哪了? Now where’s he run off to?
有消息了吗? Anything?
一无所获 Nothing.
白雪! Snowy!
你去哪了? Where have you been?
又去追猫了? Chasing cats again?
白雪 看这个! Snowy, look at this!
三桅船 Triple masted.
双层甲板 配有50门炮 Double decks. Fifty guns.
是不是很漂亮? Isn’t she a beauty?
这可是一艘很独特的样品 That’s a very unique specimen, that is.
是一位老船长的遗物 From an old sea captain’s estate.
“独角兽号” “The Unicorn.”
没错 独角兽号帆船战舰 Unicorn. Man o’war sailing ship.
可有年头了 造于16世纪 It’s very old, that is. 16th century.
我觉得是17世纪 17th, I would think.
查尔斯一世统治时期 查尔斯二世 Reign of Charles I. Charles II.
我说的就是查尔斯二世 That’s what I said, Charles II.
这可是艘纵横七大洋的好船 As fine a ship as ever sailed the seven seas.
别的地儿可见不到的 小哥 You won’t find another one of these, mate.
只要2镑 And it’s only two quid.
我出一镑 成交! I’ll give you a pound. Done!
小心着点 Gently does it.
让下! Excuse me!
给你 拿好了 Here you go. Careful.
嘿 老兄 这艘船怎么卖? Hey, bud, how much for the boat?
抱歉 我已经卖给这位年轻人了 I’m sorry, I just sold it to this young gent.
是吗? Oh, yeah?
你花了多少 我加倍给你 Tell me what you paid and I’ll give you double.
双倍? 谢了 但我不卖 Double? Thanks. But it’s not for sale.
孩子 我可是想帮你 Look, kid, I’m trying to help you out.
你好像不知道 I don’t think you realise this,
你就要大祸临头了 but you’re about to walk into a whole mess of danger.
什么祸? What kind of danger?
我警告你 趁你还可以的时候扔掉这艘船 I’m warning you, get rid of the boat and get out while you still can.
那些家伙可不好惹 These people do not play nice.
什么人? What people?
真漂亮! Wonderful!
着实漂亮 It’s just wonderful.
不用包装 我直接要了 Don’t bother wrapping it, I’ll take it as is.
有人反对我付支票吗? Does anybody object if I pay by cheque?
你想买的话 就得和这个孩子商量了 If you want to buy it, you’ll have to talk to the kid.
明白了 I see.
好吧,那就让“孩子”出价吧 Well, let the “kid” name his price.
“出价?” “Name his price”?
我做古董生意10年了 Ten years I’ve been flogging bric a brac
就差这一分钟 这好事就是我的了 and I miss “name your price” by one bleedin’ minute!
不好意思 我已经和那位先生解释过了 I’m sorry. I already explained to the other gentleman.
美国佬 一头油发 没穿袜子 American he was. All hair oil and no socks.
这船不卖 It’s not for sale.
我来说的明白些 Then let me appeal to your better nature.
我刚买下了马林斯派克大厅 I have recently acquired Marlinspike Hall,
还有这艘船 你也知道这些资产曾是一位… and this ship, as I’m sure you’re aware, was once part of the estate.
一位老船长的 Of the late sea captain?
他们家遭遇不幸 什么都没了 The family fell upon hard times. Lost everything.
他们一直霉运不断 自从… They’ve been living in a cloud of bad luck ever since.
我们说的可是他们家几代人的酗酒和荒谬行为… We are talking generations of drinking and irrational behaviour…
不好意思 I’m sorry.
我已经说过了,这船不卖 But as I told you before, it’s not for sale.
祝您愉快 Good day to you, sir.
那个年轻人 叫什么? That young man, what’s his name?
人人都认识他 他是丁丁 Him? Everybody knows him. That’s Tintin.
这艘船有什么神秘之处? What is it about this ship?
为什么这么多人关注它? Why has it attracted so much attention?
你都藏了什么秘密呢? What secrets do you hold?
放大镜在哪? Where is that magnifying glass?
可能是… I could have sworn it was…
(记者丁丁揭开匪徒部落神秘面纱)
(记者揭秘犯罪团伙)
(丁丁勇夺国家文物 失窃艺术品重归博物馆) 应该是在哪儿呢? Where could it possibly be?
(国王重夺王权 丁丁在西尔达维亚授奖) 白雪 你看见… Snowy, you haven’t seen the…
放哪了? Where is it?
谢谢你 Thank you.
不 白雪! No, Snowy!
看你干的好事 Look what you did.
摔坏了! You broke it!
坏狗狗! Bad dog!
这艘船有蹊跷之处 Something happened on this ship.
只有一个地方能找到答案了 And we’re going to the one place that could have the answer.
走了 白雪 Come on, Snowy.
找到了 Here it is.
“马林斯派克大厅的主人弗朗西斯·阿道克爵士” “Sir Francis Haddock of Marlinspike Hall,
“不幸独角兽号的最后一位船长” the last captain of the ill fated Unicorn.
“1676年 船于巴巴多斯岛起航” “The ship set sail from Barbados in 1676
“这是航海史上最悲惨的远航之一” “on one of the most ruinous voyages in maritime history.
“这艘船未能到达目的地” “Ship never reached destination.
“途中遭遇海盗袭击” “Attacked by pirates,
“只有一个幸存者 其他船员全部遇难” all hands lost except for one survivor.
“弗朗西斯船长获救 回到家乡后” “When Sir Francis was rescued and returned home,
“他深信自己的名字被诅咒了” “he was convinced his name had been cursed.
“独角兽号自称” “The Unicorn’s manifest stated
“装载朗姆酒和烟草前往欧洲” “that it was carrying a cargo of rum and tobacco bound for Europe,
“但更多人相信独角兽号装运了一批神秘货物” “but it was long claimed the ship was carrying a secret cargo.”
这艘船到底装的是什么呢 白雪? What was the ship carrying, Snowy?
“历史学家试图揭秘这次致命航行中到底发生了什么事情 但失败了” “Historians have tried and failed to discover what happened on that fatal voyage,
“弗朗西斯的遗言是” “but Sir Francis’ last words,
“只有真正的阿道克后人才能破解独角兽号的秘密” “‘Only a true Haddock will discover the secret of the Unicorn.”‘
遗漏了些什么 白雪 I’ve missed something, Snowy.
我得再仔细看看那艘模型 We need to take a closer look at that model.
肯定是不见了! Of course it’s gone!
我怎么这么蠢? How could I be so stupid?
你是怎么做到的? How’d you do that?
真是聪明 Clever boy.
一枚纹章 A coat of arms.
怎么这么熟悉? Why does that look familiar?
等等 Hang on a minute.
那条鱼! That fish!
是黑线鳕鱼 It’s a haddock.
这豪宅是老阿道克的 Of course! Marlinspike Hall is the old Haddock estate.
白雪 Snowy!
干的好 白雪! Well done, Snowy!
好孩子 Good boy.
哦 好了 Well, well, well.
抓到贼了 It seems we’ve caught our thief.
欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅 Welcome to Marlinspike Hall.
我看见你进来了 I see you let yourself in.
我是来拿回我自己的东西 I came to retrieve my property.
抱歉,我好像没明白你的意思 I’m sorry, I’m not sure I follow you.
你明明知道 I think you do.
不到1小时前 有人从我家偷走了这艘船 This ship was stolen from my apartment less than an hour ago.
恐怕你搞错了 丁丁先生 I’m afraid you’re mistaken, Mr. Tintin.
没有错 这是我的 There’s no mistake. It belongs to me.
你确定吗? Are you sure?
我当然确定 Of course I’m sure.
我买回家的,我把它放在起居室的橱柜上 I took it home, I put it on a cabinet in the living room,
白雪追逐猫时 碰倒了 and then Snowy chased the cat and knocked it over, and it
摔坏了 fell.
这不是我的船 This isn’t my ship.
的确不是 No. Indeed.
抱歉 I’m sorry.
看起来很相像 足够以假乱真了 It looks identical. Well, looks can be deceiving.
没错 我不明白 Yes, indeed. But I don’t understand!
弗朗西斯为什么要做两艘一模一样的船呢? Why did Sir Francis make two ships exactly alike?
你已经有一艘了 干嘛还想要另一搜? And you have one already. Why do you want another?
这艘模型有什么特别之处 引得贼人觊觎 What is it about this model that would cause someone to steal it?
天呐 这么多问题 Goodness me, why so many questions?
这是我的工作 It’s my job.
可以写成一个故事 我很轻松就能完成 There could be a story here. That’s what I do, you see.
这没什么神秘的 Well, it’s no great mystery.
弗朗西斯·阿道克是个酗酒无可救药的无赖 Sir Francis Haddock was a drunkard and a hopeless reprobate.
他注定要失败,并把失败遗传给自己的儿子们 He was doomed to fail, and he bequeathed that failure to his sons.
原来是真的 阿道克家族被诅咒了 So it’s true! The Haddock line is cursed.
你还查到了些什么 还有什么可查的? What else have you found out? What is there to find?
那就取决于你在寻找些什么了 That depends what you’re looking for.
我寻找答案,萨卡林先生 I’m looking for answers, Mr. Sakharine.
你找错地方了 You’re looking in the wrong place.
时间不早了 It’s late.
你该回家了 I think you should go home.
这边 先生 This way, sir.
真遗憾 先生 It’s a pity, sir.
什么? I’m sorry?
你那艘模型上坏掉的船桅 That the mast broke on your model ship, sir.
希望你找到全部碎片了 I hope you found all the pieces.
这些东西很容易弄丢的 Things are so easily lost.
内斯特 你在哪? Nestor! Where are you?
晚安 先生 Good night, sir.
“有些东西很容易弄丢” Some things are easily lost.
这话是什么意思 What did he mean by that, Snowy?
他想告诉我什么 What was he trying to tell me?
“有些东西很容易弄丢” Some things are easily lost.
白雪 Snowy!
天呐 Great snakes!
是什么 白雪 What is it, Snowy?
这是什么 What’s this?
这是船桅里的 This was in the mast!
好孩子 白雪 Good boy, Snowy.
“三兄弟一道” “Three brothers joined.
“驾三艘独角兽号” “Three Unicorns in company
“于正午时分航行在太阳下” “sailing in the noonday sun will speak.
“会有阳光射下” “For ’tis from the light that light will dawn.
“阳光洒下 照亮雄鹰十字架” “And then shines forth the Eagle’s Cross.”
这是什么? What are these markings?
某种秘密语言或是密码? Some kind of secret language or code?
没有道理 It makes no sense.
不过倒是解释了他们为什么洗劫了公寓 But it does explain why they ransacked the flat.
他们是要找这个 却没找到 They were looking for this, and they didn’t find it.
也就是说 Which means
他们会回来的 they’ll be back.
我不知道他在哪,小宝贝 他大概是出门了 No, I don’t know where he is, dearie. I think he’s gone out.
晚上过了睡觉时间 And anyway, it’s after dark,
并且丁丁先生最不喜欢在睡后见客人 and Mr. Tintin is most particular about not admitting visitors after bedtime.
我要回去喝可可了 I have to go back to my cocoa.
我有一本好书和一杯可可 I’ve got a very good book and a cup of cocoa.
真的很棒! It’s really lovely!
谢谢你 芬奇太太 我来处理吧 Thank you, Mrs. Finch. I can look after this.
孩子 是你吗 开门 Hey, kid, is that you? Open the door.
你想干嘛? What do you want?
听着 游戏已经开始了 他要回来了 Look, the game is up. He’s gonna be back.
我知道你想要这些船 但我发誓 Now, I know he wanted those boats, but I swear to God,
我从没想到他会为此不惜杀人! I never thought he’d kill anyone over it!
谁?你说的是谁? Who? Who are you talking about?
我想告诉你 你现在很危险 I’m trying to tell you that your life is in danger.
回答我!是谁? Answer me! Who?
芬奇太太 有人在门阶中枪! Mrs. Finch! A man’s been shot on our doorstep!
现在吗 叫救护车! Not again. Call an ambulance!
够了 白雪! No, Snowy!
你能听到我说话吗? Can you hear me?
能吗… Can you…
遇害者名叫巴纳比·道斯 The victim’s name was Barnaby Dawes.
是国际刑警组织高级探员之一 He was one of the top agents at Interpol,
但我们还不清楚 他在忙些什么 but we haven’t got a clue what he was working on.
没错 汤姆森 我们完全没线索 Quite right, Thompson. We’re completely clueless.
国际刑警组织没有别的发现吗 Interpol doesn’t have any other leads?
丁丁 我们还忙着处理书面工作 Steady on, Tintin. We’re still filling out the paperwork.
警察工作并不只是开开枪那么迷人 Police work’s not all glamour and guns.
还有很多书面工作 There’s an awful lot of filing.
我有些事情要告诉你们 Well, I might have something for you.
在他失去意识之前 他想告诉我一些什么 Before he lost consciousness, Dawes tried to tell me something,
我觉得他在拼一个词 and I think he was spelling out a word.
“BOU” “…B O U
“DJAN” “D J A N.
“卡拉布让” “Karaboudjan.”
卡拉布让! Karaboudjan!
你知道这是什么意思吗? Does that mean anything to you?
伟大的苏格兰场!难得啊! Great Scotland Yard! That’s extraordinary!
什么? What is?
沃辛顿家的圆顶硬礼帽半价! Worthington’s have a half price sale on bowler hats!
真的吗,汤姆森!可真难得啊 Really, Thomson! This is hardly the time.
伟大的苏格兰场! 什么啊? Great Scotland Yard! What is it?
手杖也是半价! Canes are half price, too!
你要带走这份证据吗? Are you going to take charge of this evidence?
当然 Positively.
别担心 丁丁 证据在我们这儿很安全! Never fear, Tintin, the evidence is safe with us!
汤姆森?你在哪里? Thomson? Where are you?
我已经下楼了 快点跟上 Well, I’m already downstairs. Do try to keep up.
等等!你掉了这个 Wait! You dropped this.
苍天啊,汤姆森!小心证据,伙计 Good heavens, Thomson! Look after the evidence, man.
抱歉,汤普森 我在想别的事情 Sorry, Thompson. My mind is on other things.
对 手法熟练的小偷 Yes. Our light fingered larcenist.
什么? 那个扒手 What? The pickpocket.
他还不知道要大祸临头了 He has no idea what’s coming.
试试 丁丁 来拿我的钱包 Go on, Tintin, take my wallet.
没错 工业强度橡皮筋 Yes, industrial strength elastic.
非常聪明 Very resourceful.
另一方面 也是非常的简单 On the contrary. It was childishly simple.
相当幼稚 我同意 Simply childish, I agree.
丁丁 丁丁 Tintin. Tintin.
先生们 Gentlemen.
听着 我觉得他离我们有几里地远 Mind you, I expect he’s miles away by now.
我想你是指扒手吧? I presume you’re referring to the pickpocket?
我们离他只有几步远 Yes. I mean, knowing we’re just a few steps behind him.
白雪 怎么了?你看见什么了? Snowy, what is it, boy? What do you see?
你好像不想喝杯茶? I don’t suppose you’d fancy a cup of tea?
你可错了 我喜欢的 You’re quite mistaken. I’d love one.
我请客 My treat.
抓到你了! 恶魔! I’ve got you now! You devil!
站住,以法律的名义! Stop, in the name of the law!
抓到你了! Got you!
那边发生什么了? What’s going on down there?
走 白雪! Come on, Snowy!
不好意思 对不起 先生! I do beg your pardon. Sorry, sir!
那个扒手 丁丁!他要跑了! The pickpocket, Tintin! He’s getting away!
我的钱包! My wallet!
不见了! It’s gone!
上!白雪 那边! Come on! Snowy, after him!
站住!等等! Stop! Wait!
抓住你了! 站稳了 Got you! Steady on.
我追丢了! I’ve lost him!
你们一定要找到我的钱包 You must find my wallet.
它很重要 It’s very important.
我必须找回来 I have to get it back.
你会的 交给我们专业人士吧 And you will. Leave it to the professionals.
纸卷丢了 We’ve lost the scroll.
但故事没丢 But we haven’t lost the story.
“卡拉布让” “Karaboudjan.”
是个亚美尼亚字 这是线索 白雪 It’s an Armenian word. That’s our lead, Snowy.
巴纳比·道斯是想告诉我们什么呢? What was Barnaby Dawes trying to tell us
当他说我们处于危险之中时 when he said our lives were in danger?
丁…丁先生 嗯? Mr. Tin… Tin? Yes.
有你的快递 可我没订过什么啊 Delivery for you. But I didn’t order anything.
没错 因为要送的就是你! Well, that’s because it’s you that’s getting delivered!
快点 装上货车! Quick, get him in the van!
松开 你这杂种! Get off me, you confounded mutt!
他咬我! He bit me!
快! Quick!
快走! Get him off!
快走,把它甩掉! Shake him off, then run him over!
把这个放在右边! I want this on the starboard side!
不在这 看你那边 Not here. Look your side.
等等 Hang on.
什么都没 检查那边口袋,汤姆 Nothing. Well, check that pocket, Tom.
没有,我已经搜过了,我肯定 No, I’ve looked in this one already, I’m sure of it.
翻他袜子了吗 Well, have a look in his socks.
找到了吗? 不在他身上 Have you found it? He doesn’t have it.
不在他身上 老板 不在这 It’s not on him, boss. It’s not here.
不在这儿?那在哪儿? 什么在哪儿? Not here? Then where is it? Where’s what?
我厌倦你的把戏了 纸卷,独角兽号上的 I am tired of your games. The scroll, from the Unicorn.
一张纸 像这个! A piece of paper like this!
你是说那首诗? You mean the poem?
没错 Yes.
一首用古英语写的诗 对 The poem written in Old English. Yes.
在一个圆筒里 没错 It was inside a cylinder. Yes.
藏在船桅里 正是! Concealed in the mast. Yes!
我弄丢了 I don’t have it.
你不明白那纸卷的价值 你要它干嘛? You know the value of that scroll. Why else would you take it?
我有点不解 两个纸卷 只是谜语的一部分 Two ships and two scrolls, both part of a puzzle.
你有一个了 还需要另一个 You have one, you need the other.
不是这样 还有别的 But that’s not it. There’s something else.
我会找到的 不论你帮不帮忙 I will find it, with or without your help.
你想清楚自己对我有多大用处 You need to think about exactly how useful you are to me.
我们在路上处理他 是 是 先生 We’ll deal with him on the way. Aye aye, sir.
保持航向 Hold this course.
白雪! Snowy!
见到你可真高兴 看能不能咬开绳子 It’s good to see you, too. See if you can chew through these ropes.
他在撒谎 纸卷一定在他那儿 He’s lying! He must have the scroll.
问题是他对纸卷做了什么? The question is, what has he done with it?
我们已经搜过他了 老板 We searched him all over, boss.
我要你回去 让他开口 I want you to go back down there and make him talk.
有必要的话 敲碎他每一根骨头 Break every bone in his body if you have to!
那可够狠的 That’s nasty.
你知道风险 你也知道我们在干什么 快去做 You know the stakes. You know what we’re playing for. Just do it!
萨卡林先生!萨卡林先生! 出大事了! Mr. Sakharine! Mr. Sakharine! All hell has broken loose!
真是灾难!船长醒了 It’s a disaster! The captain has come around.
什么? 他清醒了 What? He’s conscious.
他骂你叛变 He’s accusing you of mutiny.
他说策反船员反对他 He says you turned the crew against him.
好像他又清醒明白了 Sounds like he’s sobered up again.
别光站这儿 再给他瓶酒 Well, don’t just stand there. Get him another bottle.
是 先生! Aye, sir!
好 Okay.
晃一晃 卡住了 晃晃? Jiggle it a bit, it’s just stuck. Jiggle?
这儿 Here.
你干吗呢?让开! What are you doing? Get off!
没卡住 你个白痴 是他在里面把门闩上了 It’s not stuck, you idiot. He’s bolted it from the inside!
你想和我们玩玩 是吧 丁丁? So you want to play like that then, do you, Tintin?
去拿炸药 Get the TNT.
破箱子 绳子 香槟 Broken crates. Rope. Champagne.
还有什么 白雪? What else do we have, Snowy?
一定有别的办法开门 There are other ways to open this door.
等我们抓到你了 要拿你的内脏刷甲板 They’ll be swabbing the decks with your innards when we’re done with you.
放这儿 Give it here.
别动 什么… Don’t move. What…
我们上 Let’s go!
让我灭了他! Let me have him!
他有一把大枪! He’s got a big shooter!
我中弹了! He got me!
停火 Hold your fire.
他不在这儿 消失了 He ain’t here. He’s vanished.
他藏起来了 He’s hiding.
搜船 快点! Search the ship. Quickly!
一只大老鼠从窗户跳进来! A giant rat of Sumatra!
你觉得能溜到我背后 So, you thought you could sneak in behind me
扒我的裤子吗? and catch me with my trousers down, huh?
您还是留着裤子吧 你们都是一样的 I’d rather you kept your trousers on, if it’s all the same to you.
我知道你的把戏 你和他们一伙的 什么? I know your game. You’re one of them. Sorry?
他们派你来杀我,对吗? They sent you here to kill me, huh?
瞧,我都不认识你! Look, I don’t know who you are!
他们派你来除掉我 That’s how he’s planned to bump me off.
派一个娃娃脸来刺杀我! Murdered in my bed by a baby faced assassin!
刺客?你完全搞错了 Assassin? Look, you’ve got it all wrong.
我是被一帮匪徒绑架了 I was kidnapped by a gang of thugs.
那头肮脏的猪 The filthy swine.
他策反所有船员反对我! He’s turned the whole crew against me!
谁? Who?
那个叫萨什么的老酸脸 A sour faced man with a sugary name.
他买通了船员 所有人 He’s bought them all off, every last man.
萨卡林! Sakharine!
没有人可以夺走我的船! Nobody takes my ship!
你就是船长? You’re the captain?
我当然是船长 除了我还能是谁? Of course I’m the captain. Who else could I be?
我被锁在这里好多天了 I’ve been locked in this room for days
只有威士忌能能慰藉我的灵魂 with only whisky to sustain my mortal soul.
我以为是锁着的 Well, I assumed it was locked.
可不是 Well, it’s not.
我得走了 他们抓到我 会杀了我的 Now, you must excuse me. If they find me here, they’ll kill me.
我得不停移动 离开这个酒坛子 I have to keep moving. Try and find my way off this drunken tub.
坛子?坛子? “Tub”? Tub?
坛子? Tub?
谢谢 幸会 Thanks. Pleasure.
对了 我叫丁丁 I’m Tintin, by the way.
阿道克 阿奇博尔德·阿道克 Haddock. Archibald Haddock.
欢迎登船 跟我来 There’s a longboat up on deck. Follow me.
等等 Hang on a second.
你是说“阿道克”? Did you say “Haddock”?
你们怎么能放跑他们? How could you let them escape?
去找 抓到他们 Find them. Find them both.
别担心 我们会杀了他们的 不 Don’t worry, we’ll kill them, sir. No.
可以杀那孩子 阿道克不能杀 You can kill the boy. Not Haddock.
他就是个没救的老酒鬼 What? He’s just a hopeless old soak.
早就该杀掉他了 We should’ve killed him long since.
你以为我是无意选中阿道克的船、阿道克的船员 You think it’s an accident that I chose Haddock’s ship, Haddock’s crew,
阿道克不可靠的大副吗? Haddock’s treacherous first mate?
没有什么是意外的 Nothing is an accident.
我和阿道克船长的交情可长着呢 We go back a long way, Captain Haddock and I.
我们俩还没完呢 We’ve unfinished business.
这次 我要让他付出代价 And this time, I’m going to make him pay.
我们要去这条走廊尽头一间锁着的房间 这会很不容易 We have to reach a locked door at the end of this corridor. This is gonna be tricky.
你该不会和 You wouldn’t happen to be related
马林斯派克大厅的阿道克家族有关系吧? to the Haddocks of Marlinspike Hall, would you?
问这干嘛? Why do you ask?
我在写一个故事 It’s for a story I’ve been working on.
关于一艘从巴巴多斯岛离岸的失事船只 An old shipwreck that happened off the coast of Barbados.
是艘战舰 配有50门炮的三桅船 A man o’war. Triple masted. Fifty guns.
关于独角兽号 你都知道些什么 What do you know of the Unicorn?
不太多 所以我才问你 Not a lot. That’s why I’m asking you.
那艘船的秘密只有我的家族知道! The secret of that ship is known only to my family!
已经传了一代又一代 It’s been passed down from generation to generation.
我祖父他临死前告诉我这个故事 My granddaddy himself, with his dying breath, told me the tale.
然后呢? And?
没了 Gone.
没了是什么意思? What do you mean, gone?
他踢水桶时时我很生气 I was so upset when he kicked the bucket,
我只好借酒浇愁 I had no choice but to drown my sorrows.
第二天早上我醒来时就没了!什么都不记得了 When I woke up in the morning, it was gone! I’d forgotten it all.
什么都不记得? 一个字都不记得 Everything? Every last word.
你家还有什么人吗?也许他们记得 Well, is there somebody else in your family? Maybe they would know.
弗朗西斯有三个儿子 除了我这支血脉 别的都不在了 Sir Francis had three sons. All but my bloodline failed.
我是阿道克家族最后一个人了! I am the last of the Haddocks!
你刚说有三个儿子? Did you say three sons?
检查下面! Let’s check below!
有一瓶朗姆酒可以找到阿道克 There is a bottle of rum for the man who finds Haddock.
干掉那小子 但愿先找到他 And kill the boy. Hope I find him first.
什么声音? What’s that?
你听到什么了 You’re hearing things.
安静,阿里 Quiet, Ali.
什么都没有 There’s nothing there.
我们上去吧 Let’s go up.
我知道萨卡林在找什么了 I know what Sakharine’s looking for.
你在嘀咕什么呢? 纸卷上写的是 What are you raving on about? It was written on the scroll.
“三兄弟一同” “Three brothers joined.
“驾驶三艘独角兽号航行在正午时分 太阳会告诉你” “Three Unicorns in company sailing in the noonday sun will speak.”
真的吗? Really?
弗朗西斯不是造了两个独角兽号模型 Sir Francis didn’t make two models of the Unicorn.
他造了三艘! He made three!
三个儿子各一艘 Three ships for three sons.
厉害! Excellent!
萨卡林在找第三艘模型 Sakharine’s after the third model ship.
藤壶!门被人锁上了! Barnacles! Someone’s locked the door!
那有钥匙吗? 钥匙? Well, is there a key? A key?
问题就在这儿 Yes, now, that would be the problem.
贾格曼! Mr. Jaggerman!
他睡在上铺 看管着钥匙 Top bunk in the centre. Keeper of the keys.
小心点 他几乎不睡觉是因为他在一场悲剧中输了眼睛 Careful, mind. He’s a restless sleeper on account of the tragic loss of his eyelids.
他输了眼球? 是啊 He lost his eyelids? Aye.
不堪回首的纸牌游戏 Now, that was a card game to remember.
你得过去 You really had to be there.
我本可以自己去,丁丁 I’d do this myself, Tintin,
但你脚步较轻,更不容易惊醒人 but you’ve a lighter tread and less chance of waking the boys.
你确定这是个好主意吗 Are you sure this is a good idea?
你不用担心 You’ve nothing to worry about.
何况他们都烂醉如泥 Provided they all stay asleep.
我是不会太靠近霍布斯现行 I wouldn’t get too close to Mr. Hobbs.
他的剃刀 耍的可厉害了 He’s very handy with a razor.
还有别碰到Kitzist And I’d steer clear of Mr. Gitch.
他之前因在船上养宠物 被解雇 Sacked as a shepherd on account of his “animal husbandry.”
别拿三明治 Not the sandwich.
拿钥匙! The keys!
你真勇敢 丁丁 You’re a brave lad, Tintin.
不怕跟你说 我心都提到嗓子眼了 My heart was in my mouth, I don’t mind telling you.
好吧 如果那是我的心的话 Well, that is, if it was my heart.
从胃里翻出来的东西 是什么都有可能 Judging by my stomach, it could’ve been anything, really.
快点 船长 没时间可浪费了 Hurry up, Captain! We’ve no time to lose.
好了! Bingo!
都是些必需品 Just the necessities, of course.
去救生艇 To the lifeboats.
轻点! Ease it in!
把眼放亮点! Put your back into it!
保持好,稳住! Hold her there, steady!
发现他了吗,家宝? Any sign of him, Jumbo?
还没 你留神点 Nothing yet. Watch yourself.
老板说他不好对付 The boss says he’s a handful.
走了 Come on.
是艾伦 It’s Allan.
舰桥上那个? 没错 另一边就是无线电室 Is that the bridge? Aye, on the other side of the radio room.
无线电室? Radio room?
在这儿等着 船长 有人靠近就发警报 Wait here, Captain. Sound the alarm if anyone comes.
小心点 丁丁 Careful, Tintin.
我啥也看不见! I can’t see a thing!
别发牢骚,找到那小子! Quit your whining and find the kid!
我不是来干这个的! I didn’t sign on for this!
继续找! Keep searching!
老板刚下了命令 说什么了? Message just come through, boss. What’s it say?
“米兰夜莺已着陆” “The Milanese Nightingale has landed.
“只待信号便可展翅” “Waiting in the wings for action.”
“米兰夜莺?” “Milanese Nightingale”?
希望这个能让他高兴 Now pray this cheers him up.
“巴格赫” “Bagghar.”
这是什么? What’s this?
“巴格赫的领地” “The Sultanate of Bagghar
“被酋长奥玛·本·萨拉德统治” “ruled over by Sheikh Omar Ben Salaad,
他对音乐和文化的热爱只有…(能匹敌) “whose love of music and culture is matched only by his love of…”
天呐! Great snakes!
巴格赫 Bagghar.
巴格赫港 The Port of Bagghar.
在摩洛哥 Morocco.
丁丁! Tintin!
嘿 举起手来! Hey! Put your hands up!
这下给你上一课! And let that be a lesson to you!
救命! Help me!
这儿!在这儿! In here! He’s in here!
这里 救生艇旁边! Here! By the lifeboats!
让开! Out of the way!
去追他!抓住他! After him! Get him!
快,快,在这里! Quick, quick, in here!
这边! Over there!
你小子… Why, you little…
他在上边! 去! He’s up there! Go!
我看不见他! I can see him now!
别让他们跑了! Don’t let them get away!
救命! Help me!
让船掉头! 是长官! Turn this ship around! Aye, sir!
发射照明弹! Get me a flare!
船长,趴下!趴下! Captain, get down! Get down!
他在那儿! 让开! There he is! Get out of the way!
在前面!全速前进! Now! Full ahead! Full speed!
发现你了 Got you now.
趴低 Stay down.
看下边! Look! Down there!
白痴!你个白痴!你都干了什么? Idiots! You idiots! What have you done?
我们杀了他们,照你说的! We killed them, boss, like you wanted!
不 我不要这样 我要阿道克活着! No! Not like I wanted! I needed Haddock alive!
等等 老板!有两艘船不见了! Wait a minute, boss! There are two boats missing!
没错 那艘船一定是圈套 So, that one must have been a decoy.
他们知道我们的计划和目的地 They’re onto us, and our destination.
找到他们 确保他们到不了巴格赫! Find them! Make absolutely certain they never reach Bagghar!
遵命,老板 Yes, boss.
去那儿! Get up there!
我们必须在萨克林前到达巴格赫 We have to get to Bagghar ahead of Sakharine.
我知道 我知道 I know. I know.
为什么? Why?
因为他有第三艘模型 Because he has the third model ship.
你怎么知道 How do you know?
酋长收藏旧船 The Sheikh collects old ships. And this
这是他收藏品的标价 is the prize of his collection.
臭贝壳啊(船长常用脏话之一) 是独角兽号! Blistering blue barnacles, that is the Unicorn!
船长 你看到模型边缘有点失真吗? Captain, do you see the distortion around the model?
看到了 Aye.
意味着宾·萨拉德在他宫殿里设了一个防弹玻璃罩 It means that Ben Salaad exhibits it in a bulletproof glass case in his palace.
萨克林要去偷它! And Sakharine is going there to steal it!
是的,他有秘密武器 就是米兰夜莺 Yes, he has a secret weapon. The Milanese Nightingale.
但这还不够揭开秘密 But that won’t be enough to solve the mystery,
所以 萨克林需要你 and that is why Sakharine needs you.
所以他囚禁了你 That’s why he made you his prisoner.
他需要你想起些什么 There is something he needs you to remember.
我听不懂 I don’t follow you.
我在一本书上看过 I read it in a book.
“只有真正的阿道克后人才能解开独角兽号的秘密” That only a true Haddock can discover the secret of the Unicorn.
我什么都不记得 I don’t remember anything about anything.
但你一定记得你的祖先 But you must know about your ancestors,
弗朗西斯先生 这可是你家的遗产! Sir Francis. It’s your family legacy!
我脑子可不如以前好使了 My memory is not what it used to be.
以前什么样子? 我忘了 Well, what did it used to be? I’ve forgotten.
船长 Captain,
你能带我们去巴格赫吗? can you get us to Bagghar?
这算什么蠢问题 What sort of a stupid question is that?
给我桨 让你们见识见识真正的航海驾驶技术 Give me those oars! I’ll show you some real seamanship, laddie.
我不会让一个乳臭未干的小子和他恼人的狗质疑! I’ll not be doubted by some pipsqueak tuft of ginger and his irritating dog!
我是海洋的主人和指挥官 I am master and commander of the seas!
我对这片海的了解超过我妈脸上的瘤子 I know these waters better than the warts on my mother’s face!
看这俩家伙 这么快就睡着了 Look at the pair of them. Fast asleep.
典型的旱鸭子 挨不过这些天了 Typical landlubbers. Aye, no stamina these days.
别担心 我会带你去的 丁丁 Never mind. I’ll get you there, Tintin.
看 汤姆森 就是那家伙 Look, Thomson. There’s the fellow.
哦 天呐 Oh, my.
希尔克先生? 什么事? Mr. Silk? Yes?
我叫汤普森 我是汤姆森 My name is Thompson. And Thomson.
我们是警察! 我们是警察! We’re police officers! We’re police officers!
哦 哎呀 Oh, crumbs.
天啊! Good gracious!
希尔克先生! 希尔克先生! Mr. Silk! Mr. Silk!
亲爱的,哦,亲爱的 你还好吗? Dear, oh, dear, oh, dear. Are you okay?
可怜的家伙! Poor fellow!
你还好吗? 你还好吗,先生? Are you all right? Are you all right, sir?
让我帮你来 谢谢,真是太好了 Here, let me help you up. Thank you, that’s very kind.
没必要跑的,先生 不,不,是酱紫 No need to run away, sir. No, no, you see,
昨天我们差点抓到一个在城里四处行窃的扒手! yesterday we very nearly caught the pickpocket who’s been terrorising the town!
扒手? Pickpocket?
我们扯掉了他的外套 然后发现了一个钱包 We pulled his jacket off and inside we found a wallet.
一个写有你名字和地址的钱包! A wallet with your name and address!
这是我的钱包 很明显 是他从你那儿偷的 That’s my wallet. Well, it’s obvious he stole it from you.
没错 是我的钱包 你还好吗 先生? No, no, that’s my wallet. Are you all right, sir?
我们不是有意吓到你的 We didn’t mean to startle you.
我们送你回家吧 Let us help you into your apartment.
谢谢你们 不用进来了 Thank you so much. No need to come in.
我一会就没事了 I’ll be quite all right, really.
不 我们坚持 安全总好过对不起 No, we insist. Better safe than sorry.
起码我们还能做到这些 谢谢你 It’s the least we can do. Thank you.
好了 There we are.
天呐 这些都是什么? Good grief! What’s all this?
是我的收藏品? It’s my collection?
这钱包可真不少啊 我克制不了 What a lot of wallets! I can’t help it.
开始只是硬币包 然后就一发不可收拾 It started with coin purses and sort of went on from there, really.
你可要小心了 听说过吗?这附近有个扒手 You want to be careful. Haven’t you heard? There’s a pickpocket about.
对,他好这个 你能想象吗? Yes, he’d love this. Can you imagine?
你说什么,“扒手”? What do you mean, “pickpocket”?
一个犯罪大师 A master criminal.
偷个包包,顺个钱包的,钱包大盗! A bag snatching, purse pilfering, wallet lifting sneak thief!
我不是坏人 I’m not a bad person.
只是有这个癖好 I’m a kleptomaniac.
什么? 就是害怕公开场所 A what? It’s a fear of open spaces.
难怪 他把钱包都放在起居室 Poor man. No wonder he keeps his wallets in the living room.
钱包 我就是抗拒不了这些小玩意 Wallets. I just can’t resist the lovely little things.
这是种无害的小癖好 It’s a harmless little habit, really.
苍天啊,汤姆森,看这个!他也叫汤普森 Good heavens, Thomson, look at this! His name’s Thompson, too.
真巧啊 What a coincidence.
不对,汤普森,这个汤姆森不带P,正如巫师 No, Thomson, this is Thomson without a “P,” as in “psychic.”
不,不,这个汤普森带P,正如心理医生 (意思就是区别不大) No, no, no, it’s Thompson with a “P,” as in “psychologist.”
看看这个!这个绿色的钱包是我 Look at this one! A green one that I managed to pick
取自一个扒手,实际上就在此刻偷窃的 from a pickpocket actually pickpocketing at the time.
还有这个!皮制的包 不,你完全搞错了 And this one! Cuir de cochon. No, you have it all wrong.
“心理医生”有个P 我不是你的搭档!你是我搭档! There is a “P” in “psychic.” I am not your sidekick! You are mine!
闻闻好吗?是猪皮的! 不,你完全搞错了 Smell it, won’t you? Piggy leather! No, you have it all wrong.
你怎么敢! 你怎么敢! How dare you! How dare you!
我先遇到你 我先遇到你 I met you first. I met you first.
不,你没有 不,我是 No, you didn’t. Yes, I did.
不,没有 不,我是 No, you did not. Yes, I did.
没有! 有! Didn’t! Did!
听着!我再也不能忍受了! 嘿! Listen! I can’t stand it any more! Hey!
好吧,我会安静下来 All right, I’ll come quietly.
拿走吧!拿走吧!拿走吧! Take them! Take them! Take them all!
住手 把钱包都拿走吧! Stop it. Pull yourself together, man!
我们不能拿走你的钱包!我们看起来像小偷吗? We can’t take your wallets! Do we look like thieves?
苍天啊,汤普森 Good heavens, Thompson.
看起来好熟悉 This looks familiar.
不会吧 Can’t be.
就是! It is!
丁丁! 丁丁! Tintin! Tintin!
我好冷 I’m so cold.
口也渴 And thirsty.
喉咙快要干了! My throat is parched.
看看有没有新鲜的水 Let’s see if there’s any fresh water.
这都有什么? What have we here?
丁丁 Tintin.
过来暖和一下身子,小伙子 Come and warm yourself, laddie.
船长? Captain?
你都做了什么? 没必要感谢我 What have you done? No need to thank me.
什么? What?
你看起来受了点凉 所以我生了堆火 Well, you looked a little cold, so I lit a wee fire.
在船里? In a boat?
不,那可是我们的桨 我们需要它们! No! Those are our oars! We need those oars!
是的,但很快就不需要了 Yes, but not for much longer.
你疯了?快,船长,帮帮我! Have you gone mad? Quick, Captain, help me!
快帮帮我,船长! 他没错 我都做了什么? Captain, help me, quick! He’s right. What have I done?
我都做了什么? 不,船长,那个不行! What have I done? No, Captain, not that!
惊人的台风! Thundering typhoons!
真是一团糟啊 Well, this is a fine mess.
软弱 我们被困在这了… I’m weak. We’re stranded here…
自私… 没希望得救了… Selfish. with no hope of rescue…
没希望了 I’m hopeless.
现在他的人已经在去巴格赫的半路上了 while Sakharine and his men are halfway to Bagghar.
可怜的,可悲的混蛋! Poor, miserable wretch!
行了,够了够了 Yes, all right. That’s enough of that.
你看,这是他的错 弗朗西斯爵士的错 It was his fault, you see. It was Sir Francis.
告诉我,你是怎么得出这个结论的? Tell me, how did you work that one out?
因为他曾经是英勇无畏探险的标志! Because he was a figurehead of great courage and bold exploits.
像他那样的人之前我们家族里从来没有过 No one like him ever existed in my family.
你认为喝酒好么? Why do you think I drink?
因为我知道,我永远不会像他那样 Because I know I’ll never be like him.
不会的 最好我现在做个了结 从这不幸中得到解脱 No, it’s far better that I end it now. Put us both out of our misery.
那是什么,白雪? What is it, Snowy?
我要往下沉一沉 I’m gonna lower myself into the sea.
投入这冰冷深蓝的拥抱! Into the cold embrace of the big blue!
这些是葡萄牙人的标记 Those are Portuguese markings.
你在听吗? 就是卡拉布让号注册的那里? Are you even listening? Where is the Karaboudjan registered?
我们得救了 We’re saved.
得救了! We’re saved!
我们得救了! It’s a sign from above!
穴居人! 船长,趴下 Troglodytes! Captain, get down.
二道贩子!变异病鬼! Slave traders! Mutant malingerers!
菜鸟! Freshwater politicians!
坏消息,船长,我们只有一发子弹了 Bad news, Captain. We’ve only got one bullet.
有什么新情况? 我们还有一发子弹 And what’s the good news? We’ve got one bullet.
成了! You got him!
啊! 做的好,小兄弟 Well done, my boy.
呆在那,船长 Stay here, Captain.
丁丁? Tintin?
你给我盯着他们 快点! Don’t take your eyes off of them. Hurry up!
正如我所料,点火线都被打断了 Just as I thought. The ignition lead has been cut.
够走运的! Lucky shot!
再飞回来一次,我们就能结果了他们 One more pass, and we will finish them off.
举起手来 Put your hands in the air.
马上! Now!
让我想想 Let’s see here.
你知道你在做什么么,丁丁? You do know what you’re doing, eh, Tintin?
差不多吧 More or less.
好,那个是,差多少? Well, which is it? More or less?
放松点 我曾经见过一个飞行员 Relax. I interviewed a pilot once.
去北非怎么走? Which way to North Africa?
船长,看! Captain, look!
我们追上了他们了 We’ve caught up with them.
真赞! Wonderful!
但你觉得我们有希望找另一条路去北非么? But you think we might find another way to North Africa
我们可过不去那死亡之墙 that doesn’t take us through that Wall of Death?
我们无路可退了 We can’t turn back.
现在不行 Not now.
不,船长!那些外科酒精只能医用 No, Captain! Those are surgical spirits for medicinal purposes only.
没错,小兄弟,没错 Quite right, laddie, quite right.
不不不! No, no, no!
油箱快空了 The fuel tank! It’s almost empty!
船长,我有个计划,但听起来有点疯狂 Captain! This may sound crazy, but I’ve got a plan.
这瓶酒精应该能让我们再飞几英里 The alcohol in that bottle may give us a few more miles.
我需要你爬到飞机外面然后把这些倒进油箱 I need you to climb out of the plane and pour it into the fuel tank.
克里斯多弗·哥伦布! Christopher Columbus!
外面的暴风真猛! There’s a terrible storm out there.
还下着雨 And it’s raining.
你不是说自己是阿道克家族的么? And you call yourself a Haddock?
船长? Captain!
船长!你能听见我么? Captain! Can you hear me?
船长! Captain!
船长? Captain?
你做的真棒!现在,把酒精倒进油箱里 You’re doing fine! Now, pour the bottle into the tank.
冒烟了! We’re running on fumes.
烟! Fumes!
哦,不 Oh, no.
船长!我看不见了! Captain! I can’t see!
陆地!陆地! Land! Land!
不能着陆!我们还没到呢! We can’t! We’re not there yet!
不,着陆! No, land!
不不不,右转舵!右转舵!右转舵! No, no, no, starboard! Starboard! Starboard!
坚持住,丁丁! Hang on, Tintin!
我来了! I’m coming!
没水的陆地 The Land of Thirst.
没水的陆地! 你能不能不说了? The Land of Thirst. Will you stop saying that?
你不懂,我们没水了 You don’t understand. I’ve run out.
你还真不知道这意味着什么 I’ve run out. You don’t know what that means.
船长,我们得继续走 Captain, we have to keep going.
一步一步来 加油,用脚走!依在我身上 One step at a time. Come on, on your feet! Lean your weight on me.
没了命根(指酒),我也就到这了 A man can only hang on so long without his vitals.
船长,冷静点,这比让你酒醒更糟糕 Captain, calm down. There are worse things than sobering up.
看啊!丁丁! Look! Tintin!
我们得救了 We’re saved.
水!水! Water. Water!
停下!船长! Stop! Captain!
那只是海市蜃楼! It’s just a mirage!
刚才确实在的,我看到了 But it was here. I saw it.
那只是你脑袋里臆想出来的 因为太热了! It was just your mind playing tricks. It’s the heat!
我得回家了 I have to go home.
什么? 我得回到海上 What? I have to go back to the sea.
船长,你出现幻觉了 Captain, you’re hallucinating.
看那 Look.
你们看到过比这更美丽的东西么? Did you ever see a more beautiful sight?
她随风而去 船全准备好了 She’s turning into the wind, all sails set.
三桅 Triple masted.
双甲板 50只枪 Double decks. Fifty guns.
独角兽号? The Unicorn?
她是不是个美人? 是的!没错! Isn’t she a beauty? Yes! Yes, she is!
跟我说说,船长,你还看见了什么? Tell me, Captain, what else can you see?
此船乘风破浪 She’s got the wind behind her.
此船开得四平八稳! Look at the pace she’s setting!
仅仅是巴巴多斯岛很平常的一天 Barely a day out of Barbados,
满载着朗姆酒,上好的雪茄 a hold full of rum and the finest tobacco
和水手们的似箭归心 and the hearts of the sailors set for home.
红色警报 The red pennant.
船长看着信号旗,平静下来 The blood runs cold in every sea captain who looks upon that flag,
因为他们知道他们将会决一死战 for he knows he’s facing a fight to the death.
但弗朗西斯爵士是阿道克家族的人 But Sir Francis is a Haddock.
阿道克家族的人是不会临阵脱逃的 And Haddocks don’t flee.
全员甲板集合!枪手就位! All hands on deck! Gunners to their stations!
我们来给这些 Let’s unload the King’s shot into these
胆小的黄胖子海盗点颜色看看! yellow bellied, lily livered sea slugs!
准备调转船头!尼克尔斯 好的,好的,船长 Prepare to bring her about, Mr. Nicholls. Aye aye, Captain!
准备调转船头! Prepare to bring her about!
开火! Fire!
左舷炮,开火! Portside gun, fire!
勇敢点,小伙子们! Look lively, lads!
尼克尔斯,去保护货仓 马上去,长官 Mr. Nicholls, secure the cargo. Right you are, sir.
准备击退登船的敌人! Prepare to repel all boarders!
上啊!我们需要更多人手! This way! We need more men!
后来他看到他了 And then he saw him.
像幽灵一样 从死尸中出来! Like a phantom, rising from the dead.
谁? Who?
船长,你看到了谁? Captain, who did he see?
船消失了 It’s gone.
消失了是什么意思?接下来发生了什么? What do you mean, gone? What happened next?
噢,丘比特,我长了胡子!我什么时候长的? By Jupiter, I have a beard! Since when did I have a beard?
独角兽号上肯定发生了什么事 Captain, something happened on the Unicorn.
这是所有事情的关键 你必须努力想起来 It’s the key to everything. You must try to remember.
独角兽号?什么?渴死我了 The Unicorn? What? I’m so terribly thirsty.
船长! 丁丁! Captain! Tintin!
我怎么了? What is happening to me?
回忆起这些在撒哈拉沙漠只需要一天时间 And to think all it took was a day in the Sahara.
恭喜你,船长,你酒醒了 Congratulations, Captain, you’re sober.
醒了 Sober.
宝贝儿,你真棒 Good dog!
这个还活着! This one’s alive.
看看另外一个怎么样! 是,长官! Check the other! Yes, sir.
所有人,立正! Company, halt!
我是戴乐古中尉,欢迎来到阿发哈哨站 I’m Lieutenant Delcourt. Welcome to the Afghar Outpost.
感谢你,中尉,你救了我们一命 Thank you, Lieutenant. We owe you our lives.
你找到我的朋友了么? 找到了,但恐怕他情况不太好 Did you find my friend? Yes, but he’s not in good shape, I’m afraid.
脱水令他很难受 他有点精神错乱 He’s still suffering the effects of acute dehydration. He’s quite delirious.
为什么我们不去看看他呢? Why don’t we pay him a visit?
阿道克!你醒了 Haddock! You’re awake.
很好!有个人要见你 Good! I have a visitor for you.
船长 你好! Captain? Hello!
我想你走错房间了 I think you’ve got the wrong room.
船长,我是丁丁 Captain, it’s Tintin.
我们的飞机在沙漠坠机了 你难道不记得了? Our plane crashed in the desert. Don’t you remember?
飞机?噢不,我可是海兵 I never fly if I can help it.
我从没坐过飞机,如果我能帮上忙的话 I never fly if I can help it.
他看来是认错人了 He’s got me confused with someone else.
这奇怪的液体是什么? What is this peculiar liquid?
没味道,完全透明的 There’s no bouquet. It’s completely transparent.
啊,那是水 Why, it’s water.
他们接下来会怎么想? What will they think of next?
我们怀疑他脑震荡了 中暑了,胡言乱语 We suspect he has a concussion. Heatstroke. Delirium.
他酒醒了 He’s sober.
嗯,船长,当我们在沙漠的时候… Now, Captain, out in the desert…
沙漠? 是的 你当时在说弗朗西斯爵士 The desert? Yes. You were talking about Sir Francis.
什么爵士? 弗朗西斯爵士 Sir who? Sir Francis.
你当时正跟我说独角兽号上发生的事… And you were telling me about what happened on the Unicorn.
独角兽! 是的 The unicorn! Yes!
那是在梦里出现的东西 The stuff that dreams are made of.
我们儿时的梦里 Wee children’s dreams.
不,是船,请仔细想想,船长 No, the ship. Please try to remember, Captain.
命垂一线 Lives are at risk.
白雪,你都做了什么? Snowy, what have you done?
如果我是你我会往后退的 I’d stand back if I were you.
都出去!所有人都出去! Out! Everybody out of the room!
白雪! Snowy!
这个人疯了! This man is insane!
出来,红色拉克姆! Show yourself, Red Rackham!
如果这是你要的决斗,你遇到对手了! If it’s a fight you want, you’ve met your match!
跟谁决斗? A fight with who?
决一死战,红色拉克姆! To the death, Red Rackham!
不,等等! No, wait!
等等,船长 Wait. Captain…
我都想起来了 I remember everything now.
我爷爷跟我讲的所有的事 Everything Granddaddy told me.
独角兽号被抢走了 The Unicorn was taken.
海盗占领了船 The pirates were now masters of the ship.
船员投降了? The crew surrendered?
爷爷说红色拉克姆叫弗朗西斯爵士是国王的走狗 Granddaddy said that Red Rackham called Sir Francis the King’s dog.
一个为他们的疯狂掠夺而派出的海盗猎手 A pirate hunter sent to reclaim their hard won plunder.
我为什么要去喝朗姆酒,抽雪茄,品糖浆,泡妹子来浪费时间… Why would I waste my time on rum, tobacco, molasses and dates
而不来抢你船上这些价值连城宝藏呢? when you have a more valuable cargo onboard?
藏哪了? Where is it?
你还是先杀了我吧 You’ll have to kill me first.
不先杀你,不 Not first, no.
请吧 Please.
我要从你的船员们开始开刀 I’ll start with your men.
为了救他的船员 To save his men,
他放弃了秘藏的宝藏 he would give up the secret cargo.
宝藏藏哪了? And where was it?
400磅的黄金、首饰和珍宝 Four hundredweight of gold, jewels and treasure.
杀掉他们! Kill his men!
不!拉克姆,不! No, Rackham! No!
你跟我承诺过的 拉克姆! Rackham, you gave me your word! Rackham!
拉克姆! Rackham!
弗朗西斯爵士知道他已经完了 Sir Francis knew he was doomed.
他被吊在最高的横杆上 That he’d be hung from the highest yardarm.
但有一件事他们没想到! But they didn’t reckon on one thing!
弗朗西斯爵士是阿道克人 Sir Francis was a Haddock.
阿道克人总会留一手 And a Haddock always has a trick up his sleeve.
他就这样又冲上去了! And with that, he hurls himself forward!
面对那群海盗,像那样,没有武装? On the pirates? Like that? Unarmed?
没有,他看到一瓶朗姆酒在甲板上 No! No, on a bottle of rum rolling on the deck.
并打开了它然后他把瓶子放到嘴边… And he opens it up, and puts it to his lips, and…
然后他停下了 And then he stops.
“没时间喝酒了”他说,“我得想想办法” “This is no time for drinking,” he says. “I need all my wits about me.”
他放下了酒瓶… With that, he puts down the bottle and…
是的,是的,他放下了酒瓶… Yes, yes, he puts down the bottle…
拿起了剑 And he seizes a cutlass.
他杀到了船上的弹药库 And then he makes his way to the ship’s magazine,
在那储存着所有火药和枪支 where they keep all the gunpowder and the shot!
你这家伙! You dog!
你想把我们都炸到天上去吗? You’d blow us sky high?
好吧,来啊 Come on, then.
我先把你解决掉 Let’s have you.
这次没戏 Not this time.
你! You!
船长,怎么了? Captain, what is it?
我怎么这么盲目呢? How could I be so blind?
你在说什么? What are you talking about?
这不仅仅是些纸卷… This isn’t just about the scrolls or…
宝藏和船一起沉到了海底… Or the treasure that went down with the ship.
是我! It’s me.
他在追缉我! It’s me he’s after!
你和你的家族都会被诅咒的,阿道克 You’ll suffer a curse upon you and your name, Haddock.
他想要复仇 He wants vengeance.
回过头来看着我! Come back and face me!
快,丁丁 什么? Hurry, Tintin. What?
我们没时间了 船长! We’re out of time. Captain!
诅咒你! I curse you!
诅咒你的家族和你所有的后裔! I curse your name and all who come after!
我们还会再见的,阿道克! We will meet again, Haddock!
在另一个时代,另一个世界 In another time! In another life!
这还没有结束,永远不会结束! It’s not over. It was never over!
我不明白,谁在追你? I don’t understand. Who’s after your blood?
萨哈林! 萨哈林?为什么? Sakharine! Sakharine? Why?
他是红色克拉姆的后裔!他要做个了结! He’s Red Rackham’s descendent! He means to finish it!
这就是他为什么这么干 怎么干? That’s why he did it. Did what?
把自己的船弄沉 弗朗西斯先生把宝藏沉入了海底 Sank his own ship. Sir Francis sent that treasure to the bottom of the sea.
在红色克拉姆得到宝藏之前他会被诅咒 He would be damned before he let Red Rackham have it.
确实是 但他不能弃之而去 And he was. But he couldn’t let it lie.
是的 他留下了线索 No. He left a clue.
三条被包含在暗语中的线索隐藏着这个秘密 Three clues wrapped in a riddle, concealing a secret.
但是只有真正的阿道克人能解出它 But only a true Haddock would be able to solve it.
一个秘密? 沉船位置 What secret? The location.
史上价值最高的沉船位置之一 To one of the greatest sunken treasures in all history.
独角兽号的残骸 The wreck of the Unicorn.
他是有意的来偷这第三张纸卷! He means to steal it! The third scroll!
该死的臭藤壶! Billions of blue, blistering barnacles!
我发誓,作为阿道克家族最后的后裔 I swear, as the last of the Haddocks,
我一定会比他先找到宝藏的! I’ll find that treasure before him!
去巴格赫 To Bagghar.
他在这 He’s here.
这不行 它在哪都有可能 It’s no good. They could be anywhere.
船长 Captain.
别回头,我们已经被跟踪了 Don’t look now, but we’re being followed.
啊,确实是啊 Yes, we are.
你们想干什么?为什么跟踪我们? What do you want? Why are you following us?
你们在等谁? Who are you working for?
船长,住手!住手! Captain, stop! Stop!
汤普森和汤姆森. 别这么大声… Thompson and Thomson. Not so loud.
我们正伪装着呢 噢,我明白了 We’re in disguise. So I see.
你们收到我从船上发的消息了么? You got the message I sent from the ship?
是的,呃,说来话长啊 Yes, well, bit of a long story, that.
简单说就是我们抓到了那个贼,找回了你的钱包 The upshot is we caught the thief, retrieved your wallet,
然后跳上下一班飞机到了巴格赫 and then hopped on the next plane to Bagghar.
是的,那个扒手的最后一次了 Yes, that pocket picker has picked his last pocket.
别担心,他没偷到你的钱 There. Don’t worry. He didn’t take any money.
我担心的并不是钱 It’s not the money I’m worried about.
鹿死谁手尚未知晓! The odds are even.
现在,我们需要找到另外两个纸卷 Now, to find the next two scrolls.
米兰夜莺 The Milanese Nightingale.
那是他的秘密武器 That’s his secret weapon?
我的! 我的! My! My!
秀色可餐啊 What a dish.
令人着迷的夫人! Enchanted, signora!
欢迎!欢迎!热烈欢迎! Benvenuto! Welcome! Marhaba!
您的到来让我们深感荣幸 We are blessed with your presence.
是的,当然,萨拉德先生! Yes. Indeed, Signor Salad!
多友好的村民们啊 What charming peasants.
我来介绍一下我的护花使者 May I introduce my escort,
夏格尔·艾蒂提菲先生 Monsieur Shuggair Addeitiff.
他一直很… He’s been very
热情的支持这场音乐会 passionate in his support of this concert.
这是我第一次到第三世界来 It’s my first visit to the Third World.
请原谅,我得陪这位女士去换衣间了 不好意思 Please forgive me. I must escort madame to her dressing room. Excuse us.
(太棒了)
女士优先 After you.
(NEV R BREAK牌防弹玻璃)
你好吗? 你好… Hello, how are you? Hello…
给,我想让你来保管这个 Here. I want you to look after this.
你干什么呢? 我? What are you doing? Me?
是啊 你确定么? Yes. Are you sure?
如果我被抓的话,我不想让他们把这个从我身上翻出来 If I’m caught, I don’t want them to find this on me.
保管好它 Look, just keep it hidden.
我会用生命来保护它 I will guard this with my life!
快起来! Get up! Get up!
是她 It’s her!
臭藤壶 Blistering barnacles!
这是什么声音? What’s that noise?
我的耳朵 My ears,
在流血 没有,没在流血 they’re bleeding. No, they’re not.
船长! Captain.
别吵,雪球 Shut up, Snowy.
噢,天啊!我实在是受不了了! Oh, Columbus, it’s every man for himself! Make way.
借光,借光!请照顾下病号! Make way! Medical emergency.
好险啊 That was close.
你好啊,船长 Hello, Captain.
是你! You!
噢,不! Oh, no!
萨哈林. 萨哈林 Sakharine!
那只鹰!雪球,跟上它! The falcon! Snowy, after him!
丁丁!丁丁! Tintin! Tintin!
那边那两个人,他们要偷你的船! Those two! There! They’re here to steal your ship!
不,不,我们没有! No, no, no, no, no, we’re not!
逮捕他,还有那个丑家伙! Arrest him! The ugly one!
不,等等! 谁?我? No, wait! Who, me?
对! Yes!
那个贼!逮捕他! Thief! Arrest him!
船长! Captain!
萨哈林拿到了那个纸卷 还有更糟糕的 Sakharine’s got the scroll! It’s worse than that.
你什么意思? 他们也拿到了你的纸卷,丁丁 弄丢了 What do you mean? They took your scroll, Tintin. It’s gone.
怎么弄的?发生了什么事? How? What happened?
是艾伦干的 It was Allan.
他在花园里把我打晕,然后… He knobbled me in the garden, and then
有瓶酒… 一直是这样 there was a bottle of alcohol and… There always is.
不,不,不,不是那样的 No, no! No, not like that.
我都能从你身上闻出酒味来 I can smell it on you.
快点,回船上 Hurry. Back to the boat.
丁丁,你要去哪? 去追萨哈林 Tintin! Where are you going? I’m going after Sakharine.
你自己? 是的! By yourself? Yes!
来啊,雪球! Come on, Snowy!
抓住他们,抓住他们! Catch them, catch them!
甩开他们!别让他们跟着我们! Lose them! Get him off our tail!
你打中什么了吗? Did you hit anything?
噢,天啊 Oh, dear.
快点,你个白痴,再快点 Faster, you idiot, faster!
不要了! Not again!
我来拿着吧,谢谢 快点,白雪! I’ll have those, thank you. Come on, Snowy!
不! No!
4点钟方向有鹰来袭! Incoming falcon at four o’clock!
丁丁,再快点! Tintin, faster!
纸卷! 接住了一个,两个… The scrolls! I got one, two…
三个! And three!
白雪! Snowy!
噢不!别再这样 Oh, no! Not again.
过来,宝贝 Come here, my beauty.
一万次的惊人台风! Ten thousand thundering typhoons!
过来,你个偷东西的鹦鹉! Come here, you pilfering parakeet!
船长,那只鸟!抓住它! Captain, the bird! Grab it!
干得漂亮,雪球!别放它走! Nice work, Snowy! Don’t let him go!
臭藤壶! You blue blistering barnacles!
坚持住,雪球!雪球,我来了! Hang on, Snowy! Snowy, I’m coming!
它在这!它在这!停车! There he is! Stop!
来啊,来啊,到老爸这来! That’s right, that’s right, come to Daddy.
到老爸这来 Come to Daddy.
逮到你了! Gotcha!
不! No!
杰罗尼莫! Geronimo!
你这个两面派,顺手牵羊的东西! You double dealing, pilfering parasites!
打扰了!请原谅我!对不起! Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
明白了! Gotcha!
把纸卷叠加起来 The scrolls are lining up.
会出现隐藏的数字 These are hidden numbers.
是什么意思呢? What does it say?
如果我是你的话,我可不会那么干的! I wouldn’t do that if I were you!
放开那只鸟 Let the bird go.
你更想要哪个呢?是纸卷还是阿道克的命? What do you value more, those scrolls or Haddock’s life?
别听他的 Don’t listen to him.
你不会从我们手上逃脱的,你这个长着苦瓜脸的家伙! You’ll never get away with this, you sour faced sassonack!
我会杀了他的 I will kill him.
别为我担心,丁丁,我很好 Don’t worry about me, Tintin, I’m fine.
放开那鸟,不然他就没命了! Let the bird go now, or this man dies!
不!等一下! No! Wait!
你这个没进化好的猴子!奸商的白痴儿子 You two timing troglodyte! You simpering son of a po faced profiteer!
也许我们应该扔一下试试?祝你好运 Perhaps we should put it to the test. Here’s mud in your eye.
丁丁! Fathead!
船长! Captain!
我们得救了! 我爱这海滩 We’re saved! I love the beach.
你不是说你想度假的么 确实 You said you wanted a holiday. Quite.
非常好 Very good.
没人能抢走我的船! 他们已经抢走了 Nobody takes my ship! They’ve already taken it.
没人能第二次抢走我的船! Nobody takes my ship twice!
我们会让他们好看的,对不对,丁丁? We’ll show them, won’t we, Tintin?
好吧,接下来怎么办? All right then, what’s the plan?
没办法 There is no plan.
肯定有办法,你总是有办法的 Of course there’s a plan. You’ve always got a plan.
除了这次 Not this time.
萨哈林得到了纸卷,那纸卷能让他找到宝藏 Sakharine has the scrolls. They’ll lead him to the treasure.
可能在世界上的任何地方 我们再也找不到他了 It could be anywhere in the world. We’ll never see him again.
都结束了 It’s over.
我还以为你是一个乐观主义者呢! I thought you were an optimist.
你错了,不是吗?我是一个现实主义者 Well, you were wrong, weren’t you? I’m a realist.
这只不过是半途而废者的另一个称呼罢了 That’s just another name for a quitter.
随便你怎么说我 You can call me what you like.
但你没听明白么?我们失败了 Don’t you get it? We failed.
“失败” “Failed.”
就算所有人都叫你失败者 There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure.
傻瓜,卢瑟,扶不起的阿斗 A fool. A loser. A hopeless souse!
但是你自己永远也不要这么认为 Don’t you ever say it of yourself.
你放出错误的讯息,人们就只会抓到它 You send out the wrong signal. That is what people pick up.
你明白吗? Do you understand?
你要为你所在乎的东西去奋斗 You care about something, you fight for it.
就算前面是墙,你也要穿过去 You hit a wall, you push through it.
关于失败,你需要了解的还有很多,丁丁 There’s something you need to know about failure, Tintin.
它是不会让你解脱的 You can never let it defeat you.
你刚才说什么来着? What did you just say?
就算撞到墙,也要咬牙挺过去 You hit a wall, you push through it.
不,不,不,你刚才说什么发出讯息 No, no, no, you said something about sending out a signal.
当然!船长 Of course! Captain!
我从卡拉布让号发送一个广播消息 I sent a radio message from the Karaboudjan.
我知道他们传输的无线电频率 I know what radio frequency they’re transmitting on.
那么,这对我们来说有什么用呢? Well, how does that help us?
我们要做的就是把那条信息发送给国际刑警组织 All we have to do is send that information to Interpol,
他们可以跟踪信号,并找出他们前进的方向 they can track the signals and figure out which way they’re headed.
那兄弟俩来了 Here comes Interpol now.
丁丁! 丁丁! Tintin! Tintin!
他们进入任何港口,我们都会马上知道 Any port they enter we’ll know at once.
我们会第一个到的 And we can get there first.
我们在这干什么老板?我不明白 What are we doing here, boss? I don’t get it.
我们回到启程的地方了 We’re right back where we started.
没人跟你说这个 闭上你的嘴 You’re to speak of this to no one. Keep your mouths shut.
不用担心,只要能得到我们的那份就行 你们会得到你们那份的 Don’t worry. As long as we get our share. You’ll get your share.
你要去哪? 看好船 Where are you going? Just guard the ship.
钱在哪里? Where’s the filthy moolah?
晚上好,先生 我相信您的海外旅途一定是一帆风顺的 Good evening, sir. I trust you had a successful trip abroad.
我花钱让你跟我说话了么? Do I pay you to talk to me?
你一分钱都没花 You don’t pay me at all.
这是什么动静?内斯特 What the blazes? Nestor!
内斯特! 内斯特! Nestor!
汤姆!艾伦! Tom! Allan!
你们这两个白痴,别傻站在那!做点什么! You blithering idiots, don’t just stand there! Do something!
就像是瓮中捉鳖啊 Caught him like a rat in a trap.
恭喜了,先生们 现在由你发落了 Congratulations, gentlemen. He’s all yours.
是的 我们也有由国际刑警组织和联邦调查局发出的逮捕令 Yes! We also have an arrest warrant issued by both Interpol and the FBI.
你那个中枪的朋友… 巴纳比 Your friend who got shot… Barnaby.
他是其中的一名特工 从一开始就是萨哈林的跟班 he was one of their agents. Hot on Sakharine’s trail from the start.
这还是说不通啊 It still doesn’t make sense.
他掌握着独角兽号宝藏的关键 He has the key to the treasure of the Unicorn,
在通往某处海洋的深处 which is sitting somewhere on the ocean floor.
他为什么要回来呢? Why would he come back home?
好吧 Right.
萨哈林? 萨哈林? Sakharine? Sakharine?
你们应该叫我萨哈林先生 That’s Mr. Sakharine to you.
不许动 Hold it.
小心! 什么… Look out! What…
哦,不! Oh, no!
艾伦! 放我下来! Allan! Allan, get me down!
不是往这边! What? Not that way!
不是往这边,你个白痴!往另外一边! Not that way, you fool, the other way!
好吧 Right.
小心! Look out!
我们得离开这 Good Lord! Come on!
差不多,但是还不够准确! Close but no cigar!
红色克拉姆! 没错,那是我的祖先 Red Rackham! That’s right. My ancestor.
就像你的弗朗西斯爵士一样 Just as Sir Francis was yours.
这就是未了结的宿命 Unfinished business.
我很高兴你知道真相,阿道克 如果你想不起来的话 I’m glad you know the truth, Haddock. Until you could remember,
杀你也不会这么有意思的 killing you wouldn’t have been this much fun.
谁允许你登上我的船的? Who gave you permission to board my ship?
我不需要允许 I don’t need it.
我从来不需要 I’ve never needed it.
传说,只有阿道克人能发现独角兽号的秘密 The legend says only a Haddock can discover the secret of the Unicorn,
但却是Rackham人来搞定了这件事 but it took a Rackham to get the job done.
看来你又输了,阿道克 So you’ve lost again, Haddock.
那么!你为什么不喝一杯呢? That’s right. Why don’t you have a drink?
这是你唯一能做的了,不是么? That’s all you’ve got left, isn’t it?
所有你应得的东西现在都是我的了 Everything that was rightfully yours is now mine.
包括这船在内 Including this ship.
惊人台风 没人能夺走我的船 Thundering typhoons. Nobody takes my ship.
逮到你了,坏蛋 We have you now, you devil.
你被捕了 确切的说 You are under arrest. To be precise,
你被捕了 you are under arrest.
你看见没? Do you see?
臭藤壶!是坐标! Blistering barnacles, they’re coordinates.
需要三张纸卷来组合出这些数字 经度和纬度 It took all three scrolls to form the numbers. Latitude and longitude.
就是它!这就是宝藏的位置了! That is it. That’s the location of the treasure.
我们成功了! We did it!
马上到了,丁丁先生 Almost there, Mr. Tintin!
右转弯就到了 A nudge to starboard should do it.
你确定我们走对了么? 相信我没错的,小伙子 Are you sure we’re on course? Trust me, laddie.
我对这一带了如指掌 I know these parts like the back of my hand.
右转舵!快!快! Starboard! Quickly! Quickly!
喂,船长,右转舵! Aye, Captain, starboard it is!
停! All stop!
马林斯派克大厅 Marlinspike Hall.
坐标指的是这 Those coordinates lead here.
弗朗西斯爵士把它藏这了么? And this is where Sir Francis hid it?
我本以为宝藏会随着沉船一起… I thought the treasure went down with the ship.
阿道克主人,丁丁先生 我已经恭候多时了 Master Haddock, Mr. Tintin, I’ve been expecting you.
欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅 Welcome to Marlinspike Hall.
看看这个地方啊! Will you look at this place?
从我小时候到现在真是一点没变啊 I don’t think it’s changed at all since I was a wee boy.
请允许我说,先生,我是多么地希望 And may I say, sir, how much I’m looking forward
阿道克人能回来重掌这里 to having a Haddock back in charge of the estate.
让你久等了,内斯特 You’ll be waiting a long time, Nestor.
我可住不起这种地方啊! There’s no way I could afford to live here!
那么,船长,你了解这房子 Well, Captain, you know the house.
我们从哪开始? Where do we start?
地下室还在么? Is the cellar still here?
不,不,不,不,不是这 No, no, no, no, this isn’t it.
我是说另外一个地下室 I meant the other cellar.
对不起,只有这一个地下室 I’m sorry, sir, there is no “other cellar.”
比这个要大一些 It was bigger than this.
雪球 Snowy.
雪球,你在哪? Snowy, where are you?
不,赫克托 No, Hector.
赫克托 Hector.
船长,救我 Captain, help me.
跟上,小子 Heel, boy.
白雪? Snowy?
就像你说的,船长 Just like you said, Captain.
就算前面是墙… You hit a wall…
你也要穿过去 you push through it.
我爷爷一定是在失去这房子以前就把它用墙封起来了 My grandfather must have walled it up before he lost the house.
墙上那闪闪发光的一定就是鹰之十字架了 “And then shines forth the Eagle’s Cross.”
能看见十字架,但是没有鹰啊? Well, I can see the cross, but where’s the eagle?
记载中传教士圣约翰 St. John the Evangelist,
总是和鹰在一起的 who was always depicted with an eagle.
他被叫做帕特摩斯之鹰 And he’s called the Eagle of Patmos.
他就是鹰 He is the eagle.
但他想要告诉我们什么呢? What’s he trying to tell us, Captain?
我很不解 I’m at a loss.
中间的这个岛根本就不存在 That island, the one in the middle, that doesn’t exist.
你怎么知道的? How do you know?
因为我曾无数次的 Because I’ve sailed those waters countless times.
我在这里巡游了无数次,这上面标错了 I’ve been there. It’s a mistake.
如果没标错呢? What if it isn’t?
弗朗西斯先生他的遗产能让一个值得拥有它的人来继承 Sir Francis wanted his inheritance to go to a man who was worthy of it.
一个像他自己那样,对大海了如指掌的人 A man like himself, who knows the seas like the back of his hand.
一个能在地球仪上看一眼 A man who could look at a globe
就能说出一个小岛是否存在的人 and tell if one tiny island was out of place.
我勒个去 Blistering treasure.
这就是红色克拉姆的宝藏! It’s Red Rackham’s barnacles!
这是什么? What is this?
来一小杯 Just a wee tipple.
为好运干杯 A toast to our good fortune.
噢,好多了! That’s better.
真的奇怪啊 你不觉得 It’s odd, really. You would’ve thought,
经历艰难险阻之后,应该能多点么 after all the fuss and bother, there would’ve been more.
什么多点? 红色克拉姆的宝藏啊 More of what? Red Rackham’s treasure.
我是说,按你的说法他掠夺了半个南美!我只是觉得… I mean, by your account, he looted half of South America. I just thought…
啊,无所谓了 这些也足够多了 Never mind. There’s plenty to go around.
噢,那时的生活真有趣啊 It’s a funny old life, eh?
现在你有故事可为报纸写了 Well, you’ve got your story for your newspaper.
吉人自有天相啊 All’s well that ends well.
还没结束呢 It’s not ended.
弗朗西斯爵士在地球仪的底部留下了另一个线索 Sir Francis left another clue at the bottom of the globe.
什么的线索? 四百英担的黄金 A clue to what? Four hundredweight of gold,
就沉睡在海底 just lying at the bottom of the sea.
你对冒险的渴望度有多高呢,船长? How’s your thirst for adventure, Captain?
无穷无尽,丁丁 Unquenchable, Tintin.

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册