欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

白雪公主 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

片名: 白雪公主
从前有位可爱的小公主名叫白雪
她的继母皇后虚荣又邪恶
她担心有一天白雪会比她美丽
因此她让白雪公主穿着破旧的衣服
而且强迫她做打扫女工
每天皇后都向着魔镜询问
“墙上的魔镜谁是世上最美的人?”
要魔镜回答”你是世上最美的女人”
白雪公主才可以免去皇后对她的嫉妒和怨恨
魔镜中的奴隶 Slave in the Magic Mirror,
请由遥远的地方来 come from the farthest space.
在狂风黑暗中 我召你来 Through wind and darkness, I summon thee.
说吧! Speak!
立刻出现在我的眼前 Let me see thy face.
皇后 您想知道什么? What wouldst thou know, my Queen?
墙上的魔镜 Magic Mirror on the wall,
谁是世界上最美的女人? who is the fairest one of all?
陛下 您的美貌是有名的 Famed is thy beauty, Majesty.
但是 我另外见到一位少女 But hold, a lovely maid I see.
破衣遮掩不住她娴雅的仪表 Rags cannot hide her gentle grace.
所以 她才是世上最美的女人 Alas, she is more fair than thee.
我要消灭她! 把她的名字告诉我 Alas for her! Reveal her name.
她唇红如玫瑰 Lips red as the rose.
发黑如乌木 Hair black as ebony.
皮肤白嫩如雪 Skin white as snow.
白雪公主! Snow White!
想知道一个秘密吗? Want to know a secret?
答应我不告诉别人? Promise not to tell?

这是一个神奇许愿井 # # We are standing by a wishing well

只要你对着此井 # # Make a wish into the well

来诚心许个愿 # # That’s all you have to do

要诚心诚意感动它 # # And if you hear it echoing

它会向你和应 # # Your wish will soon come true

– 我希望 – 我希望 # # – I’m wishing – I’m wishing

我所爱的人 # # For the one I love

– 在今天 – 在今天 # # – To find me – To find me

– 出现 – 出现 # # – Today – Today

– 我渴望 – 我渴望 # # – I’m hoping – I’m hoping

如果他出现 # # And I’m dreaming of

– 对我说 – 对我说 # # – The nice things – The nice things

– 爱我 – 爱我 # # – He’ll say – He’ll say

– 我希望 – 我希望 # # – I’m wishing – I’m wishing

我所爱的人 # # For the one I love

– 在今天 – 在今天 # # – To find me – To find me

– 出现 – 出现 # # – Today – Today

  • 哦! – 你好 – Oh! – Hello.
  • 哦 – 我吓到你了吗? – Oh. – Did I frighten you?
    等等! 等等 拜托 Wait! Wait, please.
    别走啊 Don’t run away.

终于遇上你 # # Now that I’ve found you

留下来听我唱 # # Hear what I have to say

一首歌 # # One song

一首就只有一首 # # I have but one song

一首给你的歌 # # One song only for you

一颗想你的真心 # # One heart tenderly beating

永不曾间断 # # Ever entreating

无尽的真实的思念 # # Constant and true

一份爱 # # One love

让我着魔 # # That has possessed me

一份爱 # # One love

让我战栗 # # Thrilling me through

一首歌 # # One song

我的心儿一直歌唱 # # My heart keeps singing

为爱歌唱 # # Of one love

只为你付出 # # Only for you

把她带到森林里 Take her far into the forest.
找个荒凉的地方 Find some secluded glade
让她去采野花 where she can pick wildflowers.
是的 陛下 Yes, Your Majesty.
然后 我要你在那个地方 And there, my faithful Huntsman,
把她给杀了! you will kill her!
但是 陛下 她只是个小公主! But, Your Majesty, the little Princess!
闭嘴! Silence!
你知道失败的惩罚 You know the penalty if you fail.
是的 陛下 Yes, Your Majesty.
为了保证 But to make doubly sure
证明你不会失败 you do not fail,
把她的心装在这个盒子里带回来 bring back her heart in this.

一首歌 献给你的歌 # # One song, I have but one song

嗨 小鸟 Hello Bird.
怎么了? What’s the matter?
你的爸爸和妈妈呢? Where’s your mama and papa?
为什么 我想你一定是迷路了 Why, I believe you’re lost.
哦 请不要哭 Oh, please don’t cry.
来 开心一点嘛 Come on, perk up.
为我笑一笑吧? Won’t you smile for me?
这才乖 That’s better.
你的父母不会离这里太远的 Your mama and papa can’t be far.
它们就在那里! There they are!
你能飞吗? Can you fly?
再见 再见! Good-bye. Good-bye!
不 我不忍心下手 I can’t, I can’t do it.
原谅我 我乞求公主您 原谅我 Forgive me. I beg of Your Highness, forgive me.
我不知道这是怎么回事! I don’t understand!
有个人嫉妒你的美丽! 她要除掉你 She’s mad, jealous of you! She’ll stop at nothing!

  • 是 是谁? – 是皇后 – But, but who? – The Queen.
  • 皇后? – 快 孩子 快跑 – The Queen? – Now, quick, child, run.
    快走啊 躲起来! Run away, hide!
    躲到森林里去! 随便什么地方! 永远不要再回来了! In the woods! Anywhere! Never come back!
    快 走啊 走啊! 走啊! Now, go. Go! Go!
    快走啊! 快走! 躲起来! Run! Run! Hide!
    哦! Oh!
    请不要走开 Please don’t run away.
    我不会伤害你们的 I won’t hurt you.
    对不起 我无意惊动你们 I’m awfully sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you.
    但是你们不知道我的经历 But you don’t know what I’ve been through.
    都是因为我自己的畏惧 And all because I was afraid.
    我好惭愧 我有这么多牢骚 I’m so ashamed of the fuss I’ve made.
    当你们遇到困难怎么做呢? What do you do when things go wrong?
    哦! 你们唱歌! Oh! You sing a song!

开开心唱首歌 # # With a smile and a song

世界上一切多美好 天气晴朗 # # Life is just like a bright, sunny day

你会没有惆怅 # # Your cares fade away

心灵年轻又奔放 # # And your heart is young

开开心心唱首歌 # # With a smile and a song

世界也变得焕然一新 # # All the world seems to waken anew

只要你尽情唱 # # Rejoicing with you

欢乐就永随你左右 # # As the song is sung

当事情不顺利时 # # There’s no use in grumbling

请不要发牢骚 # When raindrops come tumbling #

记住 是你 # # Remember you’re the one

让世界每一处都充满了阳光 # # Who can fill the world with sunshine

当你开开心唱歌时 # # When you smile and you sing

每一件事都会变得和谐 # # Everything is in tune and it’s spring

只要你开开心唱首歌 # # And life flows along

生命就会变和谐流畅 # # With a smile and a song

我真的感觉开心多了 I really feel quite happy now.
我相信我已经能应付咯 I’m sure I’ll get along somehow.
一切都会好起来的 Everything’s going to be all right.
但我晚上需要个住的地方 But I do need a place to sleep at night.
我不能像你们一样睡在地上 I can’t sleep in the ground like you
也不能像你们一样睡在树上 or in a tree the way you do.
更没有那么大的鸟巢容得下我 And I’m sure no nest would possibly be big enough for me.
也许你们知道我可以睡在哪儿 Maybe you know where I can stay.
森林里有没有地方啊? In the woods somewhere?
你们知道? You do?
能不能带我去? Will you take me there?
哦 好可爱! Oh, it’s adorable!
好像是小娃娃的房子 Just like a doll’s house.
我喜欢这里 I like it here.
哦 里面好黑哟 Ooh, it’s dark inside.
好像没有人在家 Guess there’s no one home.
请问? Hello?
我能进来吗? May I come in?
嘘! Shh!
哦! Oh!
好可爱的小椅子! What a cute little chair!
为什么 有七张小椅子啊! Why, there’s seven little chairs!
一定是有七个小孩子 Must be seven little children.
由这一张桌子看起来 他们很不爱干净 And from the look of this table, seven untidy little children.
还有十字镐 和一只破袜子! A pickaxe. A stocking, too!
一只鞋子! And a shoe!
你们看看这个壁炉 And just look at that fireplace.
上面都是灰尘 It’s covered with dust.
看 到处都是蜘蛛网! And look, cobwebs everywhere!
天 天啊! My, my, my!
这么多脏碗盘! What a pile of dirty dishes!
看这扫帚! And just look at that broom!
他们从来都不打扫的吗 Why, they’ve never swept this room.
他们的母亲应该要… You’d think their mother would…
也许他们没有母亲 Maybe they have no mother.
那他们是孤儿 Then they’re orphans.
真可怜 That’s too bad.
我知道了! I know!
我们打扫房子 让他们大吃一惊 We’ll clean the house and surprise them.
这样子也许他们会让我留下来 Then maybe they’ll let me stay.
来 你们洗碗碟 Now, you wash the dishes.
你们打扫房间 You tidy up the room.
你们清理壁炉 You clean the fireplace.
我来用这扫帚 And I will use the broom.

吹口哨来做工 # # Just whistle while you work

要开开心心一起努力收拾这地方 # # And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place

来哼这首快乐的歌 # # So hum a merry tune

唱着歌儿一起工作 一下就完成了 # # It won’t take long when there’s a song to help you set the pace

来打扫这地方 把灰尘扫一旁 # # And as you sweep the room

快拿起扫把 # # Imagine that the broom

跟着音乐 跟着节奏 来打扫 # # Is someone that you love and soon you’ll find you’re dancing to the tune

不 不 不 不行! 要放在水池里 Oh, no, no, no, no! Put them in the tub.

来吹着口哨一起做 # # When hearts are high the time will fly

让歌声伴着我 # # So whistle while you work

呃 哦! Uh-uh, uh-uh!
不能扫到地毯下面 Not under the rug.

让歌声伴着我 # # So whistle while you work

来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖 # # We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

在我们矿里 终日不停 # # In our mine the whole day through

来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖 做我们喜爱的事# # To dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig is what we like to do

只要继续铲呀 只要努力挖 # # It ain’t no trick to get rich quick

你会很快就脱离贫穷变富有 # # If ya dig, dig, dig with a shovel or a pick

– 在矿中 – 在矿中 # # – In a mine – In a mine

– 里面美钻闪闪 – 闪闪 # # – Where a million diamonds – Shine

挖啊 挖啊 努力挖 # # We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

从早上到夜晚 # # From early morn ’til night

来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖 一点都不嫌慢 # # We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig up everything in sight

我们有挖不完的钻石 # # We dig up diamonds by the score

还有数不尽的红宝石 # # A thousand rubies Sometimes more

不管到什么时候 # # Though we don’t know what we dig ’em for

我们挖啊 挖啊 努力挖 # # We dig, dig, dig-a-dig, dig

嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho

嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 一天工作结束 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷! 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷… # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho…

嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷! 嗨唷 嗯 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho, hum

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷! 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷! 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷… # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho…

我们上楼去看看吧 Let’s see what’s upstairs.
哦 好可爱的小床啊! Oh, what adorable little beds!
你们看 床上还刻着他们的名字 And look, they have their names carved on them.
万事通 开心果 Doc, Happy,
喷嚏精 糊涂蛋… Sneezy, Dopey…
多怪的名字啊! What funny names for children!
爱生气 害羞鬼 还有瞌睡虫 Grumpy, Bashful and Sleepy.
我也有点想睡了 I’m a little sleepy myself.
哦! 哦! Oh! Oh!

嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷! 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷! 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们回家上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨唷 嗨… # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh…

看! Look!
我们的家! 灯光着… 不 是灯亮着 Our house! The lit’s light… Uh, the light’s lit.
我的妈呀! Jiminy Crickets!
门是开着 烟囱冒着烟 The door is open. The chimney’s smoking.

  • 里面有东西 – 也许是鬼 – Something’s in there. – Maybe a ghost.
  • 或者是妖精 – 恶魔 – Or a goblin. – A demon.
    是龙 Or a dragon.
    我跟你们保证 大事不妙了 Mark my words, there’s trouble a-brewin’.
    我早有预感 我鸡眼在痛 Felt it coming all day. My corns hurt.
  • 天啊! – 情况不妙 – Gosh! – That’s a bad sign.
  • 我们怎么办 – 我们偷偷的进去 – What’ll we do? – Let’s sneak up on it.
    对 我们 游进去… 潜进去 Yes. We’ll, uh, squeak up… Sneak up.
    来吧 走… 伙计们 跟我来 Come on, hen… Uh, men. Follow me.
    注意! Psst!
    嘘! Shh!
    嘘! Shh!
    小心 各位 到厨房找… Careful, men. Search every cook and nanny…
    厕所和床下… 天花板… Hook and granny… Crooked fan…
    到处都找 Search everywhere.
    嘘! Shh!
    安静 Quiet.
    你看! 这地板被拖过了! Look! The floor, it’s been swept!
    哈! Hah!
    椅子也擦过! Chair’s been dusted!
    窗户也洗过 Our window’s been washed.
    天啊 蜘蛛网不见了 Gosh, our cobwebs are missing.
    为什么 为什么 为什么 整个地方都干净了! Why, why, why, why, the whole place is clean!
    这一定是个诡计 There’s dirty work afoot.
    洗碗盆空了 Sink’s empty.
    嘿 有人偷走了我们的碗盘! Hey, someone stole our dishes!
    没有被偷 都好好的在橱子里 They ain’t stole. They’re hid in the cupboard.
    杯子被洗了 My cup’s been washed.
    糖渣都没了 Sugar’s gone.
    有人在烧汤 Something’s cooking.
    真香呀! Smells good!
    不能碰啊 笨蛋! 这汤可能有毒 Don’t touch it, you fools! Might be poison.
    看? 这一定是女巫的汤 See? It’s witches’ brew.
    快看我们的台子… 桌子 Look what’s happened to our stable… Uh, table.
    鲜花! Flowers!
  • 啊? – 你看 小黄花 – Huh? – Look, goldenrod.
    不要给我闻 快拿开 我敏感! 我有花粉热! Don’t do it. Take them away. My nose! My hay fever!
    你知道我不能闻的 我不能… 我不能… 我… 哦 You know I can’t stand it. I can’t… I can’t… I… Oh.
    啊… Ah…
    啊… Ahhh…
    谢啦! Thanks!
    嘿! Hey!
    嘘! Shh!
    你这个蠢才! 怎么能在这个时候打喷嚏! Ya crazy fool! Fine time you picked to sneeze!
    我忍不住呀 我也说不准 I couldn’t help it. I can’t tell.
    这种事说来就来了 我… 我… 我来了 When you gotta, you gotta. I… I… I gotta.
    又来了 It’s coming.
  • 不能让他打 – 阻止他 – Don’t let him. – Stop him.
    哦! 啊… 啊… 啊! Oh! Ah… Ah… Ah!
  • 不 捏紧了 – 别松手 – No, tie it tight. – Don’t let go.
  • 捏紧呀 – 我会捏紧的 – Hold him tight. – I’ll tie it.
    打个结实的结 Make a hard knot.
    好了 应该可以了 There, that will hold him.
  • 谢了! – 嘘! – Thanks! – Shh!
    安静 笨蛋! 你想害死大家啊? Quiet, you fool! You want to get us all killed?
  • 那是什么? – 是鬼 – What’s that? – That’s it.
  • 离我们很近 – 它就在这个屋子里 – Sounded close. – It’s in this room right now.
  • 在楼上 – 对 在卧房里 – It’s up there. – Yeah. In the bedroom.
    必须有个人下去把它抓上宋 One of us has gotta go down and chase it up.
    上 下 Up. Down.
    来 拿着 Here, take it.
    不要紧张 Don’t be nervous.
    别害怕 我们都在你后面 Don’t be afraid. We’re right behind you.
    对! 都在你后面 Yes! Right behind ya.
    来 去啊! Here it comes!
  • 它在我们后面 – 别让它出来用力啊 – It’s after us. – Don’t let it out.
    把门关紧 Hold it shut.
  • 它来了 – 现在是好机会 – Here it comes. – Now’s our chance.
    打死它! Get it now!
  • 快! – 给它好看! – Quick! – Give it to it!
    别让它跑了! Don’t let it get away!
    慢着 他是糊涂蛋 Hold on there. It’s only Dopey.
  • 你看到它了吗? – 它大不大? – Did you see it? – How big is it?
  • 是不是一条龙? – 它有没有角? – Was it a dragon? – Has it got horns?
  • 它会不会喷火? – 它会吃人吗? – Was it breathing fire? – Was it droolin’?
    它到底在干什么? What was it doin’?
    他说 有一只妖怪在我们的床上睡觉 He says it’s a, a monster asleep in our beds!
  • 宰了它 – 在它睡觉的时候 – Let’s attack. – While it’s sleeping.
    对 趁它睡觉的时候宰了它 Yeah, while it’s sleeping.
  • 快呀 各位 此时不动 更待何时! – 把它头砍掉 – Hurry, men. It’s now or never! – Off with its head.
  • 打烂它的骨头 – 把它剁成碎片 – Break its bones. – Chop it to pieces.
    好好修理它 We’ll kill it dead.
  • 我的妈呀! – 天啊! – Jiminy Crickets! – Gosh!
  • 呀! – 好大的怪物! – Gee! – What a monster!
    它占了三张床 It covers three beds.
    在它醒来之前杀掉它吧 Let’s kill it before it wakes up.
  • 从哪边杀起? – 嘘! – Which end do we kill? – Shh!
    嘘! Shh!
    呃 啊… Well, eh, ah…
  • 怎么回事? – 为什么 是… 一个女孩! – What is it? – Why, it… It’s a girl!
    她真是漂亮 She’s mighty purdy.
    她好漂亮 就好像天使一样 She’s beautiful, just like a angel.
    天使 啊! 她是女人! Angel, hah! She’s a female!
    所有的女人都是祸水! 她们充满邪恶诡计 And all females is poison! They’re full of wicked wiles.
    什么是邪恶诡计? What are wicked wiles?
    我不知道 但我讨厌她们 I don’t know. But I’m agin ’em.
    嘘! Shh!
    小声一点 会吵醒她的 Not so loud. You’ll wake her up.
    就吵醒她吧! 这里又不是她家 Aw, let her wake up! She don’t belong here nohow.
  • 小心 – 她在动 – Look out. – She’s movin’.
  • 她要醒了 – 我们怎么办? – She’s wakin’ up. – What’ll we do?
    躲起来 Hide.
    好舒服 Oh, dear.
    不知道那些小孩子… I wonder if the children are…
    哦! Oh!
    原来 你们是矮人! Why, why, you’re little men!
    你们好吗? How do you do?
  • 我说 你们好吗? – 好什么好? – I said, how do you do? – How do you do what?
    你居然会讲话! 我真高兴! Oh, you can talk! I’m so glad!
    别告诉我谁是谁 让我来猜 Now, don’t tell me who you are. Let me guess.
    我知道 你一定是万事通 I know, you’re Doc.
    对 没错 对! 你说得对 Why, why, why, yes. Yes! That’s true.
    你是 你是害羞鬼 And you’re, you’re Bashful.
    哦 天噢! Oh, gosh!
    而你 你是瞌睡虫 And you, you’re Sleepy.
    你怎么会猜到的? How’d you guess?
    还有你? And you?
    你是喷嚏精 And you’re Sneezy.
  • 对 而你一定是… – 开心果 女士 就是我 – Yes, and you must be… – Happy, ma’am. That’s me.
    这位是糊涂蛋 他不说话啊 And this is Dopey. He don’t talk none.
    你是说 他不能说话? You mean he can’t talk?
    他不知道 他从来没试过 He don’t know. He never tried.
    太不幸了 Oh, that’s too bad.
    哦! Oh!
    你一定是爱生气 You must be Grumpy.
    哦 对! 对! Oh, yes! Yes!
    哈! 我们知道我们是谁 Hah! We know who we are.
    问问她是谁 她在这里干嘛 Ask her who she is and what she’s a-doin’ here.
    哈! 对! 你是什么 谁在干嘛? Hmph! Yeah! What are you and who are you doin’?
    你是… 你是谁 我亲爱的小姐? What are you… Who are you, my dear?
    我真糊涂 我叫做白雪 Oh, how silly of me. I’m Snow White.
  • 白雪? – 公主? – Snow White? – The Princess?
    对啊 Yes.
    呃… 呃 我亲爱的皇后… 呃 公主 Well… Well, my, my dear Quincess… Uh, Princess.
    我们 我们很荣幸 对 我们 我们… We’re, uh, we’re honored. Yes, we’re, uh, we’re…
  • 疯狂! – 疯狂! 不 不 我们不狂 – Mad as hornets! – Mad as hornets! No, no, we’re not.
    我们很疯狂… 不 不 我们不狂… 我在说什么呀? We’re bad as cornets… No, no, as bad as… What was I sayin’?
    没什么! 你只是站在那里像疯狗一样乱叫! Nothing! Just standin’ there sputterin’ like a doodlebug!
    谁 谁 谁 谁像疯狗一样乱叫呢? Who, who, who, who’s butterin’ like a spoodledug?
  • 谁… 谁敢… – 好了 闭嘴 叫她滚蛋! – Who’s… Uh, gutter… – Aw, shut up and tell her to get out!
    请不要赶我走! Please don’t send me away!
  • 否则她会杀了我的 – 杀你? – If you do, she’ll kill me. – Kill you?
  • 谁杀你? – 对 谁啊? – Who will? – Yes, who?
  • 我的继母 皇后 – 皇后? – My stepmother, the Queen. – The Queen?
  • 她很邪恶! – 她很坏! – She’s wicked! – She’s bad!
  • 她没良心! – 她是个老女巫! – She’s mighty mean! – She’s an old witch!
    我警告你们 I’m warnin’ ya.
    皇后如果知道她在这儿 If the Queen finds her here,
    一定会赶来找我们算帐的! she’ll swoop down and wreak her vengeance on us!
    但她并不知道我在哪里! But she doesn’t know where I am!
    不知道? 她什么事都知道 She don’t, eh? She knows everything.
    她会施法术 She’s full of black magic.
    她还会让她自己隐形 She can even make herself invisible.
    噗! Pfft!
    她可能现在就在这个屋子里 Might be in this room right now.
    她不会知道我在这里 Oh, she’ll never find me here.
    你们如果肯收留我 我就替你们收拾家 And if you let me stay, I’ll keep house for you.
    替你们 洗衣 打扫 缝补 煮饭… I’ll wash and sew and sweep and cook and…
    煮饭? Cook?
    你会做有派苹果… 呃 派果苹吗? Can you make dapple lumpkins… Uh, lumple dapplins?
  • 是苹果派 – 嗯 对! – Apple dumplings – Eh, yes!
    是苹果派 Crapple dumpkins.
    会 我还会做布丁和草莓派… Yes, and plum pudding and gooseberry pie…
    草莓派? 太棒了! 留住她! Gooseberry pie? Hooray! She stays!
    啊! Ah!
    汤耶! Soup!
    好棒! Hooray!
    啊呃 呃! Uh-uh, uh-uh!
    等一会 Just a minute.
    晚饭还没好呢 你们最好先去洗手 Supper’s not quite ready. You’ll just have time to wash.
    洗手? 洗手? Wash? Wash?
  • 洗手? 洗手? 洗手? – 哈! 我就知道她有诡计 – Wash? Wash? Wash? – Hah! Knew there was a catch to it.
    -为什么洗手? – 为什么? 我们又不出门 – Why wash? – What for? We ain’t goin’ nowhere.
    过年啦 ‘Tain’t New Year’s.
    也许你们已经洗过了 Oh, perhaps you have washed.
    也许我们… Perhaps we…
  • 对呀! 也许洗过了 – 什么时候? – Yes! Perhaps we have. – But when?
    什么时候? 你说什么时候… When? When. Uh, you said whe…
    上个礼拜 最近! Why, last week. Why, recently!
    对 最近! Yes, recently!
    哦 最近啊! Oh, recently!
    让我看看你们的手 Let me see your hands.
    把手伸出来! Let me see your hands!
    万事通 真让我吃惊! Why, Doc, I’m surprised!
    快呀 伸给我看 Come on, let’s see them.
    害羞鬼 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀! Oh, Bashful, my, my, my!
    还有你? And you?
    比我想像的更脏! Worse than I thought!
    哦! Oh!
    太可怕了! How shocking!
    我的天啊 这怎么行呢 Goodness me, this will never do.
    你们现在就去洗手 不然通通不准吃饭 March straight outside and wash, or you’ll not get a bite to eat.
    哈! Hah!
    怎么了 你不去洗手吗? Well, aren’t you going to wash?
    怎么啦? 舌头找不到了? What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
    哦! 有没有受伤? Oh! Did you hurt yourself?
    哈 女人! Hah, women!
    提起勇气 各位 勇敢点 Courage, men, courage.
    别紧张 Don’t be nervous.
    天啊 好湿! Gosh, it’s wet!
    而且好冰! It’s cold, too!
    我们不会洗 对吗? We ain’t gonna do it, are we?
    可是 如果公主会开心 Well, it’ll please the Princess.
    为了她我愿意冒这个险! I’ll take a chance for her!
    我也愿意! Me, too!
    哈! 她的诡计已经开始生效了 Hah! Her wiles are beginnin’ to work.
    我警告你们 我们只要让这么一点 But I’m warnin’ ya, you give ’em an inch,
    她就会骑到我们头上! and they’ll walk all over ya!
    别听他的 老顽固 快 我们洗吧 Don’t listen to that old warthog. Come on now, men.
  • 要很用力的洗吗? – 胡子会缩水吗 – How hard do ya scrub? – Will our whiskers shrink?
    是不是要在里面泡? Do ya get in the tub?
    看不到的地方也要洗吗? Do ya have to wash where it doesn’t show?
    好了 好了 别太兴奋了 我们开始吧 Now, now, now, don’t get excited. Here we go.
    靠近洗脸盆 不会丢脸的 Step up to the tub ‘Tain’t no disgrace
    卷起你的袖子 不要掉到水里 Just pull up your sleeves and get ’em in place
    沾点水 把脸湿一湿 然后… Then scoop up the water and rub it on your face and go…
    把肥皂放手上 然后揉一揉 Pick up the soap Now don’t try to bluff
    不要揉太久 只要觉得刚好 Work up a lather And when you got enough
    不多也不少 就深呼吸 闭住气… Get your hands full of water and you snort and you snuff and go…
    把肮脏油垢通通都擦掉 You douse and you souse Rub and you scrub
    然后全身轻松 再用清水冲一冲 You sputter and splash all over the tub
    做完之后可能有点冷有点湿 You may be cold and wet when you’re done
    但把污垢都洗掉 确实过瘾 But you gotta admit it’s good and clean fun
    记住要常洗 污垢就离开你 So splash all you like ‘Tain’t any trick
    不必再怀疑 记住要常洗 As soon as you’re through You’ll feel mighty slick
    一票老不修 看了真叫人感到恶心… Bunch of old nanny goats. Ya make me sick going…
    哈! 我看下一件事就是 Hah! Next thing ya know
    她要在你们胡子上打蝴蝶结 she’ll be tyin’ your beards up in pink ribbons
    在你们胳肢窝底下洒上”花露水” and smellin’ ya up with that stuff called “perfoom.”
    哈! Hah!
    瞧你们一个个洗的 就像白斩鸡似的 A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be.
    我就不相信你们谁有这个本事 能叫我洗脸 I’d like to see anybody make me wash if I didn’t wanna.
    逮住他! Get him!
    嘿 放开我! Hey, let go of me!
    快把他丢到盆子里去 快丢他到盆子里去 Get him over to the tub. Get him over to the tub.
    放我下来 你们这些混蛋! 放开我! Let me loose, you fools! Let me loose!
    快丢到盆子里 举起来! 抓好他! 扔出去! 丢出去! Get him up on the tub. Get him up! Hang on to him! Bang him! Pound him!
    把他举到盆子上! 盆子上 盆子那儿 盆子那儿 Get him up on the tub! On the tub. That’s the tub. That’s the tub.
    不要 不要 不要太兴奋! 别抓… 别抓… 别抓… Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t get excited! Don’t get… Don’t get up… Don’t get…
    拿肥皂来! Get the soap!
  • 嘿 稳住 伙计们 – 我们得把他弄过去 我们得抓住他 – Hey, steady, men. – We’ll get him there. We’ll get him.
    不要说死 不要说死 Never say die. Never say die.
    你敢… You don’t…

洗啊 洗啊 洗干净 不要再拒绝 # # Now, scrub good and hard It can’t be denied

没骗你吧 你好好擦一擦 # # That he’ll look mighty cute as soon as he’s dried

就变得帅气潇洒又可爱 # # Well, it’s good for the soul And it’s good for the hide to go…

看他多可爱? Ain’t he sweet?
闻起来像朵喇叭花 Smells like a petunia.
他还真可爱! He sure is cute!
我绝不会饶你们的! You’ll pay dearly for this!
开饭了! Supper!

  • 开饭了! – 吃饭了 好棒喔! – Supper! – Food. Hooray!
    哈! Hah!
    墙上的魔镜 Magic Mirror on the wall,
    现在谁是世界上最美的女人呢? who now is the fairest one of all?
    爬过第七座宝石山 Over the seven jeweled hills
    渡过第七个瀑布旁 beyond the seventh fall,
    在七个小矮人的屋子里 in the cottage of the seven dwarfs
    住着最美丽的 白雪公主 dwells Snow White, fairest one of all.
    白雪公主已经死在森林里了 Snow White lies dead in the forest.
    猎人也带回了证据 The Huntsman has brought me proof.
    这是她的心 Behold her heart.
    白雪公主还活着 Snow White still lives,
    她是最美的女人 the fairest in the land.
    你手上捧着的只不过是个猪心 ‘Tis the heart of a pig you hold in your hand.
    是猪的心! The heart of a pig!
    我上当了! Then I’ve been tricked!
    用猪的心骗我! The heart of a pig!
    简直浑蛋! The blundering fool!
    我要亲自到七个矮人的家里去 I’ll go myself to the dwarfs’ cottage
    等我化好装之后 in a disguise so complete
    就不会有人认得我了 no one will ever suspect.
    现在 先让我找个秘方 把我自己变丑 Now, a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness,
    再把皇后的华服换成小贩的布衣 change my queenly raiment to a peddler’s cloak.
    木乃伊尘可以使我变老 Mummy Dust to make me old.
    夜晚的黑粉 可以使衣服染黑 To shroud my clothes, the black of night.
    把我美妙的声音 变成沙哑的老妇 To age my voice, an old hag’s cackle.
    再加上一点 让头发变白的恐怖霜 To whiten my hair, a scream of fright.
    阵阵的阴风 A blast of wind
    掀起我的仇恨! to fan my hate!
    雷声闪电 A thunderbolt
    把一切混合 to mix it well.
    现在 Now,
    开始我的易容术吧 begin thy magic spell.
    看! Look!
    我的手! My hands!
    我的声音! My voice!
    我的声音 My voice.
    完善的化装 A perfect disguise.
    现在… And now…
    为那个美人儿 A special sort of death
    找一副剧毒的药 for one so fair.
    什么好呢? What shall it be?
    啊! Ah!
    毒苹果! A poisoned apple!
    睡着死亡 Sleeping Death.
    只要咬一口这种毒苹果
    眼睛就会永久合上
    睡着死亡

我用我的脚来跳舞 # # I’d like to dance and tap my feet

但从来都不押韵 # # But they won’t keep in rhythm

你瞧 今天还把两只脚都洗了 还是真的丢人 # # You see, I washed ’em both today and I can’t do nothin’ with ’em

噢呵 调子很傻… 这实在是没什么意恩 # # Ho-hum, the tune is dumb… The words don’t mean a thing

这不是一首谁都可以唱的无聊歌曲么? # # Isn’t this a silly song for anyone to sing?

我… I…
噢 天! Oh, gosh!

我追只肥猫到树上 # # I chased a polecat up a tree Way out upon a limb

它比我有优势 我却没优势 # # And when he got the best of me I got the worst of him

噢呵 调子很傻… 这实在是没什么意恩 # # Ho-hum, the tune is dumb… The words don’t mean a thing

这不是一首谁都可以唱的无聊歌曲么? # # Isn’t this a silly song for anyone to sing?

小心 小心… 小… 小心… Watch out. Be ca… Watch… Watch…
小心… 小心… Watch… Watch…
谢了 Thanks.
嘿! 嘿! 嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿! Hey! Hey!
好棒啊! Hooray!
好好玩! That was fun!
现在该你表演了 Now you do something.
我表演什么呢? Well, what shall I do?

  • 说个故事吧 – 对 说故事给我们听 – Tell us a story. – Yes, tell us a story.
  • 一个真实的故事 – 爱情故事 – A true story. – A love story.
    好吧 从前有一位公主 Well, once there was a princess.
    那位公主是你吗? Was the princess you?
  • 她坠入了情网 – 这很难吗? – And she fell in love. – Was it hard to do?
    哦 这很容易的 Oh, it was very easy.
    大家都看得出 那位王子非常迷人 Anyone could see that the Prince was charming.
    他是我唯一的爱人 The only one for me.
    他是不是很强壮英俊呢? Was he strong and handsome?
    他是不是长得很高? Was he big and tall?
    在这个世界上 没有人能比得上他 There’s nobody like him anywhere at all.
    他有没有说过爱你? Did he say he loved ya?
    他有没有偷亲你? Did he steal a kiss?

他是如此浪漫 # # He was so romantic

叫我怎能忘 # # I could not resist

王子终会来到 # # Some day my prince will come

我们终会重逢 # # Some day we’ll meet again

我们将会去他的城堡 # # And away to his castle we’ll go

永远快乐美好 # # To be happy forever

我相信 # # I know

哈! 恶心! Hah! Mush!

春天终将会来临 # # Some day when spring is here

我们会重新找到我们的爱 # # We’ll find our love anew

小鸟会再歌唱 # # And the birds will sing

婚礼的钟声也会敲响 # # And wedding bells will ring

终有一天我一定会 # # Some day when my dreams

美梦成真 # # Come true

哦 天啊! Oh, my goodness!
该上床了 It’s past bedtime.
大家快上楼睡觉吧 Go right upstairs to bed.
等一等! 先别急 伙计们! Wait! Hold on there, men!
让公主上楼睡我们的床 The, uh, Princess will sleep in our beds upstairs.
那你们睡哪里呢? But where will you sleep?
哦 我们在这里可以很舒服的 睡在… 睡在… Oh, we’ll be quite comfortable down here, in… in…
睡在猪圈! In a pig’s eye!
睡在猪圈里… 猪圈 不 不是! 我是说… In a pig’s eye… Sty. No, no! I mean…
我们会很舒服的 对不对 伙计们? We’ll be comfortable, won’t we, men?
对 没错 我们会很舒服的 Oh, yes. Mighty comfortable.
你不必担心我们 Now don’t you worry about us.
我们会很好的 快上去吧 亲爱的公主 We’ll be all right, ma’am. Go right on up now, my dear.
好吧 如果你们坚持 Well, if you insist.
晚安 Good night.
晚安 公主 Good night, Princess.
你们确定会很舒服吗? You’re sure you’ll be comfortable?
嗯 放心 非常舒服 Oh, yes. Very comfortable.
祝你们做个好梦 Well, pleasant dreams.
好梦 Pleasant dreams.
别抢! Let go!

  • 我先看到的! – 好了 伙计们 别太兴奋了 – I saw it first! – Now, men, don’t get excited.
    记住 要平分 我们一起用 Remember, share. It’s share and share alike.
    小心 要撕烂了 撕烂了! Look out, it’ll rip. It’ll rip!
    请保佑这七个矮人 他们对我是那么的仁慈 Bless the seven little men who have been so kind to me.
    还有… 希望我的美梦能成真 And… And may my dreams come true.
    阿门 Amen.
    还有! 求您让爱生气能喜欢我 Oh, yes! And please make Grumpy like me.
    哼! 女人! Hah! Women!
    简直是莫名其妙! A fine kettle of fish!
    把苹果浸在毒液畔 Dip the apple in the brew.
    让睡着死亡的毒汁渗入! Let the Sleeping Death seep through!
    看! 它的表皮! Look! On the skin!
    这是它内部的象征 The symbol of what lies within.
    现在 变成红色去引诱公主 Now, turn red to tempt Snow White.
    使她渴望想咬一口 To make her hunger for a bite.
    要吃一口吗? Have a bite?
    这不是给你的 It’s not for you.
    是给白雪公主的 It’s for Snow White.
    当白雪公主咬一口 When she breaks the tender peel
    我手上的苹果时 to taste the apple in my hand,
    她就会停止呼吸 血液凝结 her breath will still, her blood congeal.
    而我就是这个世土最美的女人了! Then I’ll be fairest in the land!
    不对! But wait!
    好像还有解毒的方法 There may be an antidote.
    千万不能有闪失 Nothing must be overlooked.
    哦 在这里! Oh, here it is!
    睡着死亡的人
    只有真爱之吻能使她清醒而复活
    “真爱之吻” “Love’s First Kiss.”
    哈! Bah!
    这个倒不用怕 No fear of that.
    那些矮人会以为她已经死了 The dwarfs will think she’s dead.
    她会被活埋! She’ll be buried alive!
    被活埋! Buried alive!
    渴死了吧? Thirsty?
    给你点水喝! Have a drink!
    千万别忘了 亲爱的 Now, don’t forget, my dear.
    那个… 老皇后非常的狡猾 The… The old Queen’s a sly one,
    妖法有很多 full of witchcraft.
    所以你要当心陌生人 So beware of strangers.
    放心吧 我会没事的 Don’t worry. I’ll be all right.
    晚上见 See you tonight.
    好了 我们… 走了 伙计们 Uh, yes. We… Well, c’mon, men.
    请特别小心 Be awful careful
    因为如果你发生了任何事 我 我会… ’cause if anything’d happen to you, I, I…
  • 再见 – 哦 天噢! – Good-bye. – Oh, gosh!
    哈! 真恶心! Hah! Disgustin’!
    你确定要小心… 小… 小心… And be sure to watch out… To wa… To wa…
    小心… To wa…
    小心 Watch out.
    谢了 Thanks.
    呃… 好吧 Well… All right.
    这是最后一次… 小… But that’s the last… Wha…
    好了 快走吧 离开吧 Oh, go on. Run along.

嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

我们工作上路 # # It’s off to work we go

嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho

再见! 再见! Good-bye! Good-bye!
我得警告你 绝不能让任何人或东西进这屋子里 Now I’m warnin’ ya. Don’t let nobody or nothin’ in the house.
爱生气 你也会关心我 Why, Grumpy, you do care.
哈! Hah!
再见 爱生气! Good-bye, Grumpy!
小矮人都出去工作了 The little men will be away
就只剩她一个人 and she’ll be all alone
跟我这个糟老太婆 with a harmless old peddler woman.
心地善良的糟老太婆! A harmless old peddler woman!

王子终会来到 # # Some day my prince will come

我们终会重逢 # # Some day we’ll meet again

我们将会去他的城堡 # # And away to his castle we’ll go

我相信会永远快乐美好 # # To be happy forever I know

春天终将会来临 # # Some day when spring is here

我们会重新找到我们的爱 # # We’ll find our love anew

小鸟会再歌唱 # # And the birds will sing

婚礼的钟声也会敲响 # # And wedding bells will ring

终有一天我一定会 # # Some day when my dreams

美梦成真 # # Come true

一个人在家啊 小家伙? All alone, my pet?
对 是啊 不过… Why, why, yes, I am. But…
那几个小矮人都不在啊? The, the little men are not here?
不 不在 但是… No, they’re not, but…
嗯 Mmm-hmm.
做派啊? Making pies?
对呀 草莓派 Yes, gooseberry pies.
只有苹果派 It’s apple pies
才能叫人垂涎三尺 that make the menfolks’ mouths water.
而且最好是用这种苹果 Pies made from apples like these.

  • 看起来好像很好吃 – 对啊! – Oh, they do look delicious. – Yes!
    你为什么不先尝一口呢 亲爱的 But wait ’til you taste one, dearie.
    试试看? Like to try one?
    嗯? Hmm?
    快啊 快啊 快咬一口 Go on. Go on, have a bite.
    走开! 别这样! 走开! 走开! Stop it! Stop it! Go away! Go away!
    羞不羞 欺负一个老太太 Shame on you, frightening a poor old lady.
    哦 我还以为弄丢了呢 Oh, I thought I’d lost it.
    在这里 我很抱歉 There, there. I’m sorry.
    哦! 我的心! Oh! My heart!
    我的… 我的心好痛啊 Oh, my… My poor heart.
    扶我到屋里去 让我休息一下 Take me into the house and let me rest.
    给我杯水喝 谢谢 A drink of water, please.

嗨唷 嗨哟 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷 我们工作上路 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It’s off to work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷 # # Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

嘿 你们看! Hey, look!

  • 停下! – 干什么你们 走开! 走开 嘘! – Stop that! – Get away, boy. Get away! Go on, shoo!
    走开! 离开这! Go on! Get outta here!
    这些动物是怎么回事? What ails these crazy birds?
    我看它们一定是疯了 They’ve gone plumb daffy.
    是啊 我看见的… Yeah, they’ve…
    因为你对我这个老太婆那么友善 And because you’ve been so good to poor old Granny,
    就让我来告诉你一个秘密吧 I’ll share a secret with you.
    这不是一个普通的苹果唷 This is no ordinary apple.
    这是个能许愿的苹果 It’s a magic wishing apple.
    能许愿的苹果? A wishing apple?
    对啊! Yes!
    只要咬—口 你的梦想就会实现了 One bite and all your dreams will come true.
  • 真的吗? – 是啊 亲爱的 – Really? – Yes, girlie.
    你先许个愿 Now, make a wish
    然后再吃 and take a bite.
  • 走开 走开! – 这些家伙疯了 – Go on, get! – These pesky critters won’t stop.
  • 不正常啊 – 肯定出什么事了 – ‘Tain’t natural. – There’s something wrong.
    这些家伙到底怎么回事 They ain’t actin’ this way for nothin’.
    也许皇后在害白雪公主 Maybe the old Queen’s got Snow White.
  • 皇后! – 白雪公主! – The Queen! – Snow White!
    皇后会杀死她! 我们必须去救她! The Queen’ll kill her! We gotta save her!
    对! 对! 我们 我们要去救她! Yes! Yes! We, we, we gotta save her!
  • 皇后会杀了她的! – 那该怎么办? – She’ll kill her! – What’ll we do?
    对啊 该怎么办啊? Yes, yes, what’ll we do?
    快走! 快跑! Come on! Giddap!
    等我! 等… Wait for me! Wait for…
    你的心里一定有个愿望吧 There must be something your little heart desires.
    也许你有个心爱的人 Perhaps there’s someone you love.
    嗯 是有一个 Well, there is someone.
    果然没错 果然没错! I thought so. I thought so!
    老奶奶很了解少女的心事 Old Granny knows a young girl’s heart.
    来吧 尝尝这个苹果 亲爱的 Now, take the apple, dearie,
    许个愿吧 and make a wish.
    我希望… 我希望… I wish… I wish…
    对了 继续! 快点 That’s it, go on! Go on.
    然后他会带我到他的城堡去 And that he will carry me away to his castle
    我们在那里可以直到永远 where we will live happily ever after.
    好! 好! 咬一口吧 Fine! Fine! Now take a bite.
    别让你许的愿过气了! Don’t let the wish grow cold!
    哦 我感觉很奇怪 Oh, I feel strange.
  • 呼吸停止 – 哦 哦 – Her breath will still. – Oh. Oh.
  • 血液凝固 – 哦 – Her blood congeal. – Oh.
    我终于是世界上最美的女人了! Now I’ll be fairest in the land!
    快点 快呀 Hurry, hurry.
    她在那里! There she goes!
    追啊! After her!
    没路了! 怎么办呢? I’m trapped! What will I do?
    这几个多管闲事的小笨蛋! The meddling little fools!
    修理你们 修理你们 I’ll fix ya. I’ll fix ya.
    修理你们! 我把你们都给砸死! I’ll fix ya! I’ll crush your bones!
    小心啊! Look out!
    白雪公主是这么美丽
    虽然死了
    但是那些小矮人们 不忍心将她埋葬
    这些小矮人 用玻璃和黄金做了一副棺材
    并且在身边看守着
    一直在寻找白雪公主的王子
    听到了这个消息

一首歌 # # One song

一首歌 # # One song

我只有一首歌 # # I have but one song

– 一首歌 – 一首歌 # # – One song – One song

– 为你而唱 – 为你 # # – Only for you – For you

一颗心 # # One heart

温柔的跳动 # # Tenderly beating

永不停息 # # Ever entreating

– 永恒的真爱 – 真爱 # # – Constant and true – So true

– 一种爱 – 一种爱 # # – One love – One love

让我着魔 # # That has possessed me

– 一种爱 – 一种爱 # # – One love – One love

– 让我战栗 – 如此真挚 # # – Thrilling me through – So true

– 一首歌 – 一首歌 # # – One song – One song

– 我的心儿一直歌唱 – 一直歌唱 # # – My heart keeps singing – Keeps singing

– 为一种爱 – 一种爱 # # – Of one love – One love

只为了你… # # Only for you…

你将会去到他的城堡 # # And away to his castle you’ll go

会幸福到永远 # # To be happy forever we know

关注左岸电影微信公众号:film-zone 淘宝店铺:cartoonworks.taobao.com
再见 Good-bye.
再见 爱生气 Good-bye, Grumpy.
再见 Good-bye.
哦 糊涂蛋 Oh, Dopey.
再见! Good-bye!

春天将会来临 # # Some day when spring is here

会找到纯洁美丽爱情 # # We’ll find our love anew

小鸟会歌唱 # # And the birds will sing

婚礼的钟声也会敲响 # # And wedding bells will ring

终有一天我们会 # # Some day when my dreams

从此以后 他们过着幸福美满的生活

美梦成真! # # Come true!

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 白雪公主 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册