观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
我从出生就住在这座城市里 I’ve lived in this city all my life.
我是麦克斯 I’m Max.
全纽约最幸福的狗 And I’m the luckiest dog in New York
全都因为她 because of her.
那位就是凯蒂 That’s Katie.
我和凯蒂 Katie and I
有着最完类的关系 Well, we have the perfect relationship.
我们在几年前相识 We met a few years ago.
让我告诉你 And, boy, let me tell ya,
我们算是一见钟情 we got along right away.
这是那种你一开始 It was one of those relationships
便知道的关系 where you just know.
而且听好了 And get this!
我们当时都在招聘室友 She was looking for a roommate. And so was I!
所以我当搬进她家了 So, I just moved in that same day.
一切都太完美了 It was perfect.
我们自那天起就形影不离 We’ve been together ever since.
凯蒂会我了我做任何事 Katie would do anything for me.
我也是她最忠诚的保护者 And I’m her loyal protector.
我们之间的爱 Our love is
该怎么说 How do I put this?
我们的爱已无法用言语形容 Our love is stronger than words.
或用一双鞋来衡量 Or shoes.
我和凯蒂 It’s me and Katie.
凯蒂和我 Katie and me.
一起对抗着全世界 Us against the world.
我们还不至于是彼此的灵魂伴侣啦 I wouldn’t go so far as to call us soul mates,
虽然任何有常理的人都会反对这说法 even though any sane person who saw us would.
其中只有一小撮问题 There’s just one little problem.
每天 Pretty much every day
好了 麦克斯 Come on, Max.
她都会离开 she leaves.
我们晚上见 I’ll see you tonight.
我有时会尝试挽留她 Sometimes I try stuff to get her to stay.
好的 Okay.
坐下 Sit.
旋转 Spin.
说话 Speak.
好的 乖孩子 Okay. That’s a good boy.
但都无计可施 But it never works.
她到底要去哪里 Where is she going?
去做些什么 What could she possibly be doing?
我好想念她 Oh, I miss her so much.
天啊 她回来了 Oh my! She’s back!
我忘了拿手机 Forgot my phone.
你怎么离开那么久 为什么 What took so long? Why did you
拜托 Oh, come on!
我好想念她 I miss her so much.
再见 娇娇 要乖 Bye, Gidget. Be a good doggy.
嘿 麦克斯 Hey, Max.
嘿 娇娇 Hey, Gidget.
今天有事做吗 Any plans today?
有啊 Uh, yes.
我有天大的事要做 娇娇 Big, big stuff today, Gidget. I got big plans.
我要坐在这里 等待凯蒂的归来 I’m gonna sit here, and I’m gonna wait for Katie to come back.
那听起来很令人兴奋 Oh, that sounds exciting.
我不妨碍你了 Well, I won’t interrupt.
我也有忙碌的一天 I’ve got a very busy day, too.
瘦猫 给你 待会见了 克洛伊 Here you go. See you later, Chloe.
再见 佩比 Bye, Peppy.
拜拜了 梅尔 So long, Mel.
再见 甜豆 Bye, Sweetpea.
待会见 基诺 See you, Gino.
再见 卷卷先生 待会见了 老友 Bye, Mr. Wiggles. So long, pal.
我会想你的 雪莉 I’ll miss you, Shelly!
待会见了 阮迪 Later, Runty.
再见了 各位 Bye, everyone.
再见 Bye.
片名:爱宠大机密
要乖乖的 李奥纳 You be a good boy, Leonard.
嘿 麦克斯 Hey, Max.
嘿 克洛伊 你说他们白天都到哪去 Hey, Chloe, do you ever wonder where they go during the day?
你知道吗 Do you know what? I just
我一点也不在乎 I don’t really care.
也许只有你是这样 Maybe that’s what it’s like for you,
我和凯蒂的关系就大不相同 but Katie and I have a different relationship.
或许是因为你是只猫 You’re a cat. So maybe that’s why.
没人会像爱狗般的爱一只猫 Because nobody could ever love a cat the way they love a dog.
我想也许是这个原因 I’m just saying. Maybe that’s why.
随你便 Whatever you need to tell yourself.
嘿 早啊 麦克斯 Hey! Morning, Max!
嘿 大家好 Hey, guys.
你好吗 甜豆 What’s up, Sweetpea?
嘿 梅尔 好久不见 Hey, Mel, where you been, man?
听好了 Oh! Get this!
上周日 我主人喂我吃了白色的小药丸 Last Sunday, my owner feeds me a small white pill, right?
我吃后开始感到头晕 I start to feel a little groggy.
接着我醒来后 飞到天上去了 The next thing I know, I wake up, I’m in the sky!
等等 飞到天上去 Wait a minute. The sky?
是啊 到处都是旅行箱 我被锁在笼子里 Yeah. There are suitcases everywhere. I’m locked up in a crate.
拜托 天上会有旅行箱 Come on. There are suitcases in the sky?
我就吓晕了 醒来后 So, I pass out from fear, and when I wake up
就到了佛罗里达州 I’m in Florida.
不可能的事 Um. This did not happen.
我再也不会吃那样的药丸了 I will never eat a pill like that again.
除非上面涂满了花生酱 Unless it’s covered in peanut butter.
因为 拜托 是花生酱 Because, I mean, come on! Right? It’s peanut butter!
大家好 Hey, guys.
嘿 诺曼 Oh, hey, Norman.
你还在找自己的公寓吗 You still looking for your apartment?
是的 已经找了三周 Yeah. Going on three weeks now.
这里是二楼还是三楼 Is this the second or the third floor?
我不知道 但你不住这 I don’t know any numbers, but, uh, you don’t live here.
啊 该死的 Ah! Pellets!
回头见了 Well, see you guys later.
相信自己 你可以的 You know what? You can do it!
他不可能会成功的 He can’t do it.
博迪 你来了 Buddy! There you are.
有找到吗 Did you find it?
当然 You know I did.
就在这里
是球球 是球球 Ball! Ball!
球球 球球 球球 Ball, ball, ball!
凯蒂一定会很开心 Katie’s gonna be so excited!
这跟她丢失的一模一样 This is exactly like the one she lost!
看看 I mean, look at it!
同样是圆形 可以装进我嘴里 It’s round. It fits in my mouth.
球球 球球 Ball! Ball!
这城市里找不到 There is no other ball in the city
一模一样的球 我保证 like this one ball, guaranteed.!
就是这个球球了 This is the ball.
嘿 凯蒂 Hey. Katie!
我回来了 麦克斯 I’m home, Max.
嘿 麦克斯米粒安 Hey, Maximilian.
你今天过得好吗 朋友 How was your day, buddy?
真乖 That’s a good boy.
是的 我看到你也很兴奋 Oh, yes. I’m so psyched to see you too, buddy.
好了 孩子 冷静下来 没事的 Okay, boy. Calm down, it’s okay.
我们大家都冷静下来 Let’s all be calm.
我有重大消息要宣布 Now, I have some big news.
这会花点时间消化 I know this’ll take some getting used to,
但我想在长远以来 会很棒 but I think it’s gonna be a great thing in the long
麦克斯 这是杜克 Max, this is Duke.
他会是你的 He’s going to be your
兄弟 brother.
不 麦克斯 No, no. Max. Okay.
没事的 杜克 It’s gonna be all right, Duke.
没事的 It’s okay.
看到没 他很喜欢你 Aww. See? He likes you.
是的 杜克 到处看看 Yeah, that’s it, Duke. Take a look around.
我知道 朋友 这很难理解 I know, buddy. This is a lot to take in.
但他没有家 But he didn’t have a home.
所以你和我要好好照顾他 So you and I are gonna have to take care of him.
知道吗 Okay?
我的天 Oh, my gosh!
杜克找到我们丢失的球 Duke found our lost ball!
我们会是很棒的队伍 What a great team we’re gonna be.
爱你 麦克斯 Love you, Maxie.
爱你 杜克 Love you, Duke.
睡好了 孩子们 Sleep tight, boys.
嘿 小家伙 Hey. Little guy.
这地方好棒 This place is so great!
呃 顺便一提 Uh huh. By the way
这床好漂亮 That is one gorgeous bed.
还可以啦 Yeah, it’s okay.
我们一起分享吧 Maybe we could share?
我们轮流分晚睡 You know, one night you get the bed. The next night, I do.
就这样安排吧 That kind of thing.
其实 这床是我的 You know, this bed is mine.
你嘛 就用这旧棉被 You? You get an old blanket.
很适合你 That suits you.
你就像是用旧棉被的狗 哇 You’re an old blanket kind of a dog. Oh, wow.
你真是食古不化 You are stubborn.
我明白的 我也很固执 Hey, I get it. I’m stubborn, too.
但我们得学会互相让步 等等 你在干什么 But we gotta learn to get along. Wait. What are you
我们若挤一挤 应该可以一起睡 I bet we can both fit in this bed if we really try.
让我尝试看看 Let me scoot on in there.
不 等等 No, wait.
完美无缺 很舒服吧 Perfect. This is comfy, right?
一点也不 No, it is not.
我就很舒服 I’m comfy.
杜克会毁了我们的人生 Duke is just ruining our lives!
你势必立即解决这只狗 It’s an emergency that you get rid of this dog.
他不问就盗取 He stole my
即可恶又可怕 And he’s scary, and he’s frightening,
他也是美好事物的纠结者 and he’s the death of all good things.
哦 你这可爱的小甜心 Aww. You little cutie pie.
我们明天再玩耍 好吗 We’ll play tomorrow, buddy, okay?
祝你作个美梦 Okay, sleep well.
你是要赶走我吗 Are you trying to get rid of me?
我在做出任何回答之前 Before I answer that
必须先知道你听到了些什么 I’d like to know how much you heard.
所以现况是这样 So, that’s how it’s gonna be, huh?
天啊 你惹得我很生气 Oh, man, are you making me angry!
我一气之下 就会这样 And when I get angry, I do this.
但我也不想的 And I don’t want to do that.
我需要留在这里 I need this place.
若你我之间只能容下一个 And if it’s gonna come down to you or me
留下的肯定会是我 It’s gonna be me.
早安 麦克斯 Morning, Max!
麦克斯 你在干嘛 嘿 Max! Max! What are you doing? Hi!
是我啊 嘿 嘿 It’s me! Hi! Hi!
克洛伊 Chloe!
克洛伊 克洛伊 我遇到大麻烦了 Chloe, Chloe! I got a bad situation.
凯蒂从狗狗拘留所带回了新狗 Katie brought home a new dog from the pound.
还说那是我兄弟 我才不要 She said he’s my brother. I don’t want a brother.
我现在连床都没有了 I don’t even have a bed now.
得像只狗般的睡在地板上 I’m sleeping on the floor, like a dog.
凯蒂为何要如此对待我 Why would Katie do this to me?
因为她是爱狗之人 麦克斯 Because she’s a dog person, Max.
那种人尽做些无法理解的怪事 And dog people do weird, inexplicable things.
像是养狗而不养猫 Like they get dogs instead of cats.
好了 别又扯到这个了 克洛伊 Okay, please don’t start now, Chloe.
这一点帮助也没有 That is not helping.
麦克斯 我可是你的朋友 Max? Come on, I’m your friend.
知道吗 我得对你坦诚 Okay? And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you.
我不在乎你或你的问题 I don’t care about you or your problems.
但你若不采取行动 But if you don’t do something
对付这家伙 about this guy, and soon,
你和你那愚蠢主人的完美生活 your perfect little life with your dumb, bleh, human
就会永远的结束 is gonna be over, forever.
永远的结束 Forever?
没错 我是这样说的 Forever. Yeah, that’s what I just
这老鼠怎么还在我手心 Why is this mouse on my paw still?
听着 你若想要夺回地盘 Look, if you really want to get your turf back
就得表现出龙头的态度 you’re gonna have to start acting like the alpha dog.
对 让他知道我才是老大 Right. Alpha dog.
我可以办到 I can do that.
好了啦 拜托 别走 Okay, okay. Please don’t go!
这次真的不要走 This time, really don’t go.
我迟到了 得走了 等等 留下来 I’m running late. I gotta go. Wait, wait. Stay!
看我表演 “旋转” Stay for the trick. “Spin!” I’m doing “spin.”
你们乖 待会见 You guys be good. I’ll see you later.
等等 听我说 Wait. No, look
好了 麦克斯 Okay, Max.
杜克 我不确定你是否理解 Listen, Duke. I’m not sure if you’re aware,
但其中一碗食物 but one of those food bowls, technically
是留给 It’s reserved for
我能够理解你可能不识字 I know, maybe you didn’t read the names, but
但那是写有我名字的碗 嗯 That’s my bowl. Mmm.
我知道你 I know that it Hey
我在想 I was just thinking, I don’t know,
我们也许应该定下基本的条规 maybe we could institute some ground rules.
我是这么想的 I just thought that if
或许不用 我不需要用到碗 Or Or not. I, I don’t, I don’t need a bowl.
又是这里 Here again?
老鼠 Rodent!
哦 杜克 Oh, Duke.
杜克 凯蒂不会高兴 Duke, Katie is not
凯蒂看到这些会很伤心的 Katie’s gonna be so upset when she sees that.
她一定会气疯 Katie’s gonna flip out
你竟把整个家搞得那么乱 When she sees how you trashed her whole place.
不就是一个花瓶罢了 Oh, it’s just one vase.
是这样吗 杜克 Is it, Duke? Is it?
哦 太可惜了 Oh, that’s a shame.
你在干嘛 What are you doing?
对啊 我在干嘛 Whoa, what am I doing?
没干嘛 我只是可爱的小狗狗 Nothing. I’m a cute little doggy.
凯蒂知道我不会如此鲁莽 Katie knows I wouldn’t do anything like this.
不 不要 No, no. Whoa!
这是出自野狗的行为 This could only be the work of a dangerous stray,
因为还未对人类建立起信任 who hasn’t laid down a foundation of trust.
而你又是新来的狗 You’re the new dog.
嘿 杜克 你干嘛要这样做 And, Duke, what’d you go and do this for?
我要 干嘛 要咬我 I’m gonna What? Bite me?
撕裂我的脸 Rip my face off?
完美 让凯蒂知道就更好了 Perfect. Wait till Katie finds out.
救命啊 凯蒂 你来了真好 Oh! Help, Katie! Thank goodness you’re here.
我有尝试阻止他 但他太疯狂了 I tried to stop him, but he’s crazy!
现在给我坐下 Now, sit.
好的 Okay, okay, okay.
躺下 Lay down.
真乖 Good boy.
嘿 麦克斯 Hi, Max.
嘿 娇娇 Hey, Gidget.
你的新室友是谁 Who’s your new roommate?
是男是女 Is it a girl dog or a boy dog?
虽然这也不管我的事 Not that I care. It doesn’t matter to me.
没什么 娇娇 那只是访客 Oh, that’s nobody, Gidget. He’s just visiting.
他很快就会走了 Yeah, he’s gonna be gone soon.
狗公园
嘿 你好啊 Hey, what’s up?
你好 Oh, hi.
你那顶帽子是我见过最美的 Your hat is the best hat I’ve ever seen.
嘿 Hey.
不好意思 天才 Uh, excuse me. Genius!
你漏掉我的狗带了 You forgot my leash.
算了 Never mind.
嘿 各位 好吗 Hey, fellas, how’s it
嘿 各位 好吗 Hey, fellas, how’s it
嘿 各位 Hey, fellas
我说 杜克 Oh, uh Say, Duke
干嘛 Yes?
你乖乖的去拿根木条来 好吗 Be a good lad and bring me a stick, won’t you?
我若能咬根木条 心情会大好 It would please me to chew on a stick just now.
你听到了 快去 You heard me. Fetch.
不 我不要那根 Nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah, not that one.
这根也不好 That one doesn’t please me.
快去找根好的 杜克 Find a really good one, Duke.
是的 就这样 Yeah, that’s it.
嘿 麦克斯 哇 Hey, Max. Boy! Oh, wow.
麦克斯 这里有好多木条 There are a ton of sticks over here, Max!
你应该过来看一看 You should come over and look at them.
挑出一根你喜欢的 Yeah, I wanna make sure I grab you the right one.
你真有心 Well, that’s very, uh, thoughtful.
看看这些木条 Look at all these sticks!
救命啊 Help! Help!
嘿 你们有听到吗 Hey, did you hear that?
蝴蝶 Butterfly!
蝴蝶 快去抓蝴蝶 Butterfly! Butterfly! Let’s get it!
什么 那是什么 Wha What’s
救命啊 Help! Help!
永别了 So long!
别丢下我 Don’t leave me here!
我们其实无需这样的 麦克斯 Didn’t have to be this way, Max.
等等 别记恨 Wait! No hard feelings!
杜克 Duke!
求求你 Please!
嘿 Oy!
这里发生什么事了 What’s going on here?
少管闲事 天啊 你怎么了 Mind your own business. Oh, my gosh, what happened to you?
我干架了 好吗 I had a fight. All right?
和一只大笨狗 With a big, stupid dog.
他还打输了 He lost.
你进入危险地区了 小猫咪 Oh, you’re headed into dangerous territory there, kitty cat.
态度放尊重点 小家伙 I’d watch your tone, sunshine.
你知道我要做些什么吗 You know what I’m gonna do?
我要把你刮碎 捆绑起来 I’m gonna cut you into string, ball you up,
再拍打你数小时 and then bat you around for hours
玩着只有我才理解的游戏 in a game that only I understand.
哦 太好了 Oh, very nice.
我要定了 I’ll take that!
你这干巴巴的 要挑衅我 You want to start with me, little raisin?
好吧 Ok
找好藏身之处吧 小猫咪 Get your umbrellas out, kitties,
因为我出招了 because here they come!
打雷闪电 The thunder and the lightning!
直冲向你们 Right down on your face!
天啊 上面有一堆你们的人 Gosh, there are a lot of you up there.
我说的打雷闪电 I’m talking about the thunder and the lightning that’s coming down
正冲向你们 on all of your collective faces!
数到三就攻击 Attack on three
二 Two
我突然想起还有事 I just remembered I gotta be somewhere!
就是那家伙 对吗 That guy, huh? Am I right?
不如这样吧 我这就 Okay. You know what? I’m just gonna
不好意思 再见了 No offense, but good bye!
嘿 Hey!
嘿 你这小 You little
杜克 Duke?
你竟然转回头 You came back?
快跑 Run!
警察来了 快逃 It’s the po po! Scram!
等等 Wait!
纽约市 动物人道协会
二 四 六 八 Two, four, six, eight Hmm
明天见 格雷莫 See you tomorrow, Guillermo!
你知道的 You know it.
十 Ten
好的 Eh, okay.
是的 Right.
天啊 你有看到吗 Sheez, did you see that?
有 看到了 Yeah, I saw it.
用手丢吧 你这懒惰的怪胎 Throw it with your arm, you lazy weirdo!
我才不会理会那玩意 我是老派的狗 I would not fetch that. I’m old school.
真是谢谢你了 杜克 Thanks a lot, Duke.
我很不喜欢这个用词 I don’t like to use this phrase
因为这很贬低我们的类型 because it’s offensive to our kind,
但你是只坏狗 but you are a bad dog!
凯蒂不会喜欢我们这样的 Katie’s not going to like this.
我不能回到狗狗拘留所 I can’t go to the pound.
干嘛 你怎么了 What? What’s wrong with you?
凯蒂刚刚才 Well, Katie just
她才刚把我从拘留所带出 She just got me out of the pound.
我若再次回去 And if I go back
麦克斯 我就玩完了 Max, it’s the end of the line for me.
《热情中的热情》
好耶 Ha! Yes! Mmm
为什么 Why? Why?
怎么了 玛丽亚 What’s the matter, Maria?
玛丽亚 你的脸颊 Maria, your face,
载满了千种悲伤 it wears a thousand sorrows.
怎么了 What is wrong?
哦 我面临了 Oh, I have come face to face
全世界最可怕的事 with the worst thing in the world.
是什么 快告诉我 玛丽亚 What? Oh, tell me, Maria. Tell me now!
我无法忍受了 I cannot bear another moment without knowing!
是寂寞 Loneliness.
麦克斯 Ha! Max! Max!
麦克斯 Max? Huh?
嘿 我看见你了 松鼠 Hey, I see you, squirrel!
这里不是你的地盘 This is not your area!
那棵树有我们的记号 We marked that tree!
你别躲起来 我看到了 Don’t you try and hide! I can see Oh!
那是什么 What was that?
你休想这样 嘿 各位 麦克斯呢 How dare you! Guys, where’s Max?
没人喜欢你 松鼠 Nobody likes you, squirrels!
说真的 各位 麦克斯呢 Guys, seriously, where is Max?
女孩 冷静点 他不就在 Calm down, girl. He’s right
什么 他不见了 Huh. He is gone.
没事的 Oh, it’s fine.
我听到他消失在树丛后的叫声 I heard him screaming after he disappeared into those bushes.
麦克斯不见了 Max is gone?
出大事了 This is bad. This is so bad.
玛丽亚 他若是你的真爱 Maria, if he is your true love
你得去找寻他 you must go to him!
救出他 Save him! Save him!
是的 我要救出我的真爱 Yes! Yes! Save my true love!
我来了 麦克斯 I’m coming, Max!
嗨 克洛伊 若有人问起 Hi, Chloe. If anyone asks,
我正往天台去找麦克斯 I’m on my way to the roof to look for Max.
好了 再见 Okay, bye bye.
哇 你有看到吗 Whoa. You see that?
有 等我一下 Yeah, give me a second.
哦 可爱的小兔子 Oh! Hey, there, cute little bunny.
你怎么会在马路中央 Whatcha doing in the middle of the road?
小兔子 Bunny!
嘿 发生什么事 What’s going on?
搞什么 What the
快自救 Save yourself!
闭嘴 人类 Shut it, human!
立刻行动 Let’s do this! Now!
快点 Now! Yeah!
嘿 别碰我 Get off me!
等等 Wait up!
别碰我 你这只猪 Get off me, pig!
走开 Get off!
发生什么事了 What’s happening?
我不知道 I don’t know!
荔波 你在哪 Ripper! Ripper, where you at?
荔波 快走 我来救你了 Let’s go, Ripper! I’m busting you outta here! .
革命开始了 The revolution has begun!
永久的释放 Liberated forever!
永不被驯化 Domesticated never!
是的 Yeah!
是谁在驾驶这辆车 Who’s driving this thing?
快走 快走 Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
你们是谁 Who are you guys?
我们是谁 Huh? Who are we?
我们是谁 Who are we?
我们是被抛弃的宠物 We are the Flushed Pets
全都是被主人遗弃的 Thrown away by our owners
现在来复仇了 and now we are out for revenge!
这就像是个俱乐部 It’s like a club,
但多加了残暴 but with biting and scratching.
带上我们吧 Take us with you!
我才不要 宠物们 I don’t think so, pets.
你们一身的驯服味 Yeah, you got the stench of domestication all over you.
你们选择了跟着人类 就送死吧 You chose your side. And now you’re gonna burn.
不 慢着 你叫谁”宠物” No! Stop! Who you calling “pets”?
我才不是宠物 你搞错了 I ain’t no pet! You got it all wrong!
我们和你们一样 都憎恨人类 We’re just like you guys. We hate humans.
是的 没错 讨厌死他们了 Yeah! That’s right! Hate them.
别让我提起人类 对吗 杜克 Oh, man, don’t get me started on people. Am I right, Duke?
对 我们才因此毁掉了自己的项圈 Yeah, that’s why we burned our collars, man!
我们把那烧掉了 We burned them to the ground!
也杀死了主人 And killed our owners!
是啊 等等 你扯太远了吧 Yeah Wait a minute, that’s too far maybe?
不会 他们喜欢听 No, they dig it.
对 我们宰了他们 没错 Yes, we whacked them. Yeah, that’s right!
用自己的手掌干的 Bang, bang with our own paws!
我若得为杀掉的每一个主人邀功 If I had a dime for every owner I killed
对啊 Oh, yeah!
我就只会成名那么一次 I’d have a dime.
因为我只干掉过一个主人 Because I just killed the one.
你们真是冷血 Oh, y’all cold blooded.
让我想起了好友 里奇 Oh, man, you remind me of my boy, Ricky.
但他过世了 He died, though.
安息吧 里奇 RIP, Ricky!
我们社团可以加些人手 The truth is, the struggle could use some more muscle.
听好了 All right, look, I’ll tell you what.
我们可以救出你们 但搞清楚 We’ll bust the both of you out of here. But understand this.
从这刻起 你们得听从我的指示 From now on, you work for me.
没问题 那听起来有趣 That’s fine. Sounds like a fun challenge.
好的 各位 行动吧 All right, guys, let’s do this!
前往下水道 To the sewers!
下水道 The sewers?
你们还在等什么 我可没闹着玩 What are y’all waiting for? I’m not playing.
我说了 I said
前往下水道 To the sewers!
革命万岁 败类们 Long live the revolution, suckers!
我可以的 I can do it.
麦克斯 Max?
麦克斯 Max?
麦克斯 Max.
你在哪 麦克斯 Oh, where are you, Max?
你看来需要一些帮忙 Looks like you could use a little help.
是谁说的 Who said that?
在这里 Over here.
在这黑暗又有不祥预兆的窝棚里 In this dark and foreboding shed.
有人吗 Hello?
我有千里眼 I can see for miles.
你若放我出去 我能帮你找到朋友 If you let me out, I’ll find your friend.
哇 你是说真的吗 Wow! Really?
你真是好人 Oh! You’re so sweet.
你看起来也很好吃 You’re sweet, too.
谢谢你 陌生人 Thanks, stranger.
或许没那么好吃 But not too sweet.
像是有股血腥味 There’s also a salty, gamey thing going on.
没错 我就是如此 Yeah, that’s me.
好吧 我们把你救出窝棚 Come on, let’s get you out of that shed.
对了 就这样 Yeah, that’s it.
跨过那堆骨头 Just step over the pile of bones.
那堆骨头吗 好的 Pile of bones. Okay, will do.
我真希望麦克斯安然无事 I sure hope Max is safe.
你真是个细心的食物 You’re a very thoughtful food.
“食物” 不是的 我指的是”朋友” “Food”? I didn’t say that. I said “friend.”
我其实在说食物 I meant food
朋友 Friend.
你知道我的意思啦 You know what I meant.
我真幸运能碰到你 I’m sure lucky I found you, uh
我是泰贝勒斯 Tiberius.
对啊 这对你而言是件好事 And, yes, this is a very good thing for you,
竟然可以 “碰到我” this whole “meeting me” thing.
拿掉我的兜帽 Take off my hood.
还有锁链 The chain!
你差点吃掉我 Oh! You tried to eat me!
抱歉 I’m sorry.
道歉是应该的 你活该被锁起来 You should be sorry. You deserve to be locked up.
你是一只很坏的鸟 You’re a bad, bad bird.
没办法 这是我的天性 I can’t help it. I was born with killer instincts.
别想找借口 That is just no excuse.
没错 以捕食者而言 我的确自私 You’re right. Even for a predator, I’m selfish.
我是个自私的捕食者 I’m a selfish predator.
难怪会没朋友 It’s no wonder I have no friends.
也没有任何亲人 Nobody.
我太无可救药了 This is hopeless.
你无需哭泣 Oh, don’t There’s no need to cry.
我很抱歉对你大喊 I’m sorry that I yelled at you before.
拜托 拿开锁链 Please, take off the chain.
我答应你 这次会帮你 This time I’ll help you. I promise.
泰贝勒斯 Tiberius
这听起来会很不好受 This is gonna sound completely horrible, but, um
我不完全信任你 I don’t fully trust you.
不是的 Oh, no, no, no
但我想每个人都应该有改过的机会 But, I guess everyone deserves a second chance.
而你只是只寂寞的老鸟 And you are just a lonely, old bird.
你的社交手法确实怪异 And you do have weird manners
也许因为你住在天台上的怪窝棚里 because you live in a weird shed on a roof.
我们说好了 你若找到麦克斯 So, I’ll tell you what. If you find Max
我就会当你最好的朋友 I’ll be your best friend.
最好的朋友 Best friend?
你和我 You and me?
好的 那听起来棒极了 Yes! That sounds nice.
我们一起完成这事吧 Let’s do this.
好的 Okay.
所以 这个麦克斯长得什么样子 So, what does this Max look like?
白褐色 Brown and white.
短毛 有股流氓的帅气 He’s a short hair, roguishly handsome.
眼神闪烁 He’s got a sparkle in his eye.
他听起来很帅 He sounds dreamy.
当然 You have no idea.
什么 算了 当我没说过 I mean, what? Whatever. Shut up.
我主人若来这里 If my owner comes
你就戴上兜帽假扮我 put on the hood and pretend to be me.
好的 谢谢你 Okay, thank you!
这味道真是恶心 The smell is disgusting
的好闻 ly good.
这一切太好了 This is all so great.
我真爱这里 Love it here.
请 说出 What’s The
通关 密语 Pass Word?
通关密语 Password?
看看我是谁 Look! Look at me.
我可是你们的老大 I am your leader.
老大是不需要通关密语的 The leader does not recite the password.
那都是由老大设定的 白痴 The leader makes up the password, idiots.
大家 我现在就新设 Everybody, I’m making up a new password right now.
通关密语 The new password is
“老大不需要说出通关密语” “Don’t ask the leader for the password!”
跟着我 Follow me.
欢迎来到社会丑陋的一面 兄弟们 Welcome to the underbelly, brothers.
被抛弃宠物的家园 Home of the Flushed Pets.
各位兄弟姐妹 Brothers and sisters!
犹如你们所见 As you see,
我带着两名新成员归来了 I’ve returned from the surface with two new recruits.
他们都是宠物等级的杀手 These guys are owner killers!
嘿 嘿 冷静下来 Hey, hey! Settle down!
二位 告诉大家你们是如何办到的 Guys, I want you to tell them how you did it.
快说 告诉他们来龙去脉 Go ahead. Tell them the whole story
你们是如何干掉主人的 about how you took out your owner.
一点也不要说漏 Don’t leave out nothing.
我们最爱听血腥的细节 We love gory detail, here.
是啊 快说 Oh, yeah! Tell us!
对啊 麦克斯 快告诉他们 Right. So, tell them, Max.
好的 我们 Okay, so. I was like
我们就这样 Well, we were like
去死吧 对啊 Take that! Yeah!
愚蠢的主人 Stupid owner.
我们就是这样的狗 So, that’s who you’re dealing with.
那故事真无聊 That story bored me to death.
无聊极了 Boring!
说出细节 Give us detail!
好的 麦克斯 Okay. Max?
这个嘛 Okay, well, uh
当时厨房有一样东西 So, there’s this thing in the kitchen
是的 是桌子 Yeah. Table!
是扁的 烤面包机 It’s flat. Toaster!
边边是圆形的 And then round on just the end of it.
汤匙 A spoon?
对 是汤匙 没错 Yes, a spoon! Exactly.
汤匙是伤害不了人的 You can’t hurt someone with a spoon.
那是用来舀食物的 You scoop with a spoon.
有谁想知道 How many people wanna know
如何用汤匙杀人 how to kill somebody with a spoon?
我 好耶 I do! Oh, yeah!
好的 Okay. Uh, well
我们用汤匙 We used the spoon
按下了台面上机器的按钮 Hit a button on the machine on the counter
对 机器上有 呃 你知道的 Right, and it’s got those The, uh, you know.
有刀片 哦 刀片 Those blades. The, uh It’s got blades!
是搅拌机吗 Was it a blender?
你把人搅拌了 You blended somebody?
他说的是搅拌机 各位 He talking about the blender, guys.
拜托 请说是搅拌机 Oh, please, tell me it was a blender!
老兄 我不知道那叫什么 但用了那个杀人 Hey, buddy, I don’t ask what it’s called, we just kill with it.
那确实是搅拌机 But it was a blender.
你们有听到吗 Whoo! Do y’all hear this?
知道还有谁会这样做 里奇 You know who was like this? Ricky!
安息吧 Rest in peace!
里奇是我属下中 Ricky was the only soldier I had
唯一能立即杀人类的士兵 that was ready to kill humans on sight.
其他的都得预先接受辅导 Everybody else need a pep talk.
但这两兄弟显然也不需要 Not these two brothers.
看吧 我们全都败在人类手中 See, all of us have suffered at the hands of man.
就拿我来说 I mean, take me for instance.
我是魔术师用在儿童派对上表演的 I was a magician’s rabbit for kids’ parties.
但后来兔子把戏不再受欢迎 But then bunny tricks went out of style.
我的主人做了什么 So, what did my owner do?
他选择离开 消失了 My owner went and left magic behind
接着也把我从他生命中 and made me disappear
变不见 From his life!
我曾住在纹身店里 I lived in a tattoo parlor!
实习生都在我身上练习 The trainees used to practice on me!
直到我体无完肤 Until they ran out of space!
对 人类口口声声说爱护我们 I mean, yes, humans say they love us.
但一转身却把我们像垃圾般扔掉 But then they turn around and throw us out like garbage.
我说的对吗 海猴子 Ain’t that right, Sea Monkeys?
长得跟广告不一样 不是我们的错 It’s not our fault we don’t look like the ad!
对啊 Yeah!
好的 你们加入了兄弟会 All right, you guys are joining the brotherhood.
迎新仪式开始 喔 好 It’s initiation time! Oh, yeah!
什么 抱歉 什么仪式 The what? I’m sorry, what time?
召唤毒蛇 Summon the Viper!
这毒蛇真有毒性 Uh, is this Viper poisonous?
我得先声明 我对毒素有敏感反应 Because I should warn you, I’m very allergic to poison!
好了 给她看 All right. Show her!
麦克斯的项圈 Max’s collar!
他在哪里 Where is he?
发生了什么事 What happened to him?
我什么也不会说 I ain’t saying nothing!
你得说出麦克斯的下落 You’re gonna tell us where Max is.
快招供 And you’re gonna tell us now!
你这是在恐吓我吗 Is this supposed to scare me?
我是只猫一定会双脚着地 I’m a cat. I land on my feet.
每次都会吗 Does it always happen?
你的头部像是受尽撞伤 Because your head looks like it’s taken a lot of landings.
你要尝试被我抓伤吗 Do you want me to cut you?
我会抓的让你看上去像个华夫饼 Because I’ll cut you this way and that. You’ll look like a waffle.
好的 Okay.
作为聊天对象 他太笨了 作为食物 他又太丑了 He’s too stupid to talk, and too ugly to eat.
我友善够了 I’m done playing nice!
麦克斯在哪里 Where is Max?
呃 什么 喔 Ow. Ah uh Ow.
快说 Tell me!
听我把话说完 Let me finish Ow!
救我 Help me! Ow!
别看着他 看着我就好 Don’t look at him. Look at me.
没人能帮你 Nobody can help you!
麦克斯呢 Where is Max?
好了啦 Okay! Okay!
他被抓去下水道了 He’s in the sewers! He got taken!
拜托 饶了我吧 Please! Have mercy
可爱又毛茸茸的小狗 Adorable puffy dog!
蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬 Snake bite! Snake bite! Snake bite!
为了证明你们的忠诚 As proof of your allegiance
你们现在必须接受 you will now receive the bite
一只对人类充满怨恨 of a one fanged, half blind Viper
半瞎又只剩一只撩牙的 fueled by a diet
毒蛇之咬 of anti human rage!
谁先来 Who wants to go first?
好了 事情是这样的 Uh Okay, here’s the thing, though.
小小狗 Tiny Dog.
我能称呼你为 “小小狗”吗 Can I call you “Tiny Dog”?
这名字的确很适合你 It fits you. Let’s admit that.
听好了 Look.
你和胖狗之间 我最喜欢你了 Between you and the fat dog, I like you the best.
谢谢你 Oh, thank you!
小小狗先吧 Tiny Dog’s gonna go first.
各位 小小狗先来 Everybody, TD’s going first!
不 不要 No, no, no.
小小狗不想如此 胖狗先吧 Tiny Dog does not want to go first. Take the fat dog!
蛇咬 Snake bite!
不 不 停止 No, no, no. Stop!
蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬 Snake bite! Snake bite! Snake bite!
不 不 不 No, no, no, no.
停止 Stop!
你们为何要为家养动物办迎新仪式 What are you doing initiating a couple domestics?
家养动物 Domestics?
是的 我们刚在后巷和他们干架 Yeah. We just jumped those two in the alley.
把他们的项圈拔掉了 Slashed off their collars.
不是的 那不是真的 No, no, no. That’s not true.
你说项圈是被烧掉的 You said you burned your collars.
“烧掉”和”不见”或”被猫偷走” Well, “burned,” “lost,” “had them stolen by cats.”
都只是一些用词罢了 对吗 It’s all just words, really, isn’t it?
你们不配被毒蛇盖上记号 You don’t deserve to be marked by the Viper.
糟了 我们自行离开好了 Oh, no. We’ll just show ourselves out.
你们应该 You deserve
被毒蛇吃掉 to be eaten by the Viper.
捉住那些狗带爱好者 Get those leash lovers!
慢着 Hold on.
上啊 杜克 Go get them, Duke. Whoa!
各位 那只是场意外 Uh, fellas, that was an accident.
你们把神圣的毒蛇压扁了 You squished the sacred Viper!
他被压成烙饼了 He’s a flapjack.
天啊 毒蛇 Oh, Viper!
毒蛇 你到更好的世界去了 Viper, you in a better place!
你和里奇在一起了 You and Ricky!
你从未伤害过任何人 You ain’t never did nothing to nobody!
虽然你曾咬过很多人 毒蛇 Well, you bit a lot of people, Viper.
所以你也许是罪有应得 So, technically, you might actually deserve this.
也早应该被惩罚了 This might be something that was long overdue.
但不该这样 也不该在我任职期间 But it shouldn’t have came like this. Not on my watch.
捉住他们 Get them!
糟了 Oh, no!
快走 Come on!
慢点 杜克 Ah! Wait up, Duke!
抱歉 我们能算扯平了吗 We’re sorry. Can this be over now?
我们遇到难题了 We’ve got a problem.
我们问题太多了 We have so many problems.
你指的是哪样 Which one do you mean at this moment?
别跑了 笨蛋 Stop running, dummies!
立刻停下 Stop it right now!
屏住呼吸 屏住呼吸 Hold your breath! Hold my breath? Ah!
快捉住他们 Get them!
这是我最讨厌的部分 This is my least favorite part of this whole thing so far!
朋友们 Friends!
我恐怕有坏消息要宣布 I am afraid that I have some terrible news.
松鼠要统治世界了 The squirrels are gonna take over the world!
我就知道会这样 I knew it!
我常说松鼠是奸诈的东西 I always said, squirrels are little shifty little guys.
不 我们现在不谈论松鼠 No. We’re not doing the squirrel thing right now. That’s not
不是的 No!
麦克斯不见了 Max is missing!
他在外面的某一处 He’s out there somewhere.
害怕地走失了 Lost. Scared.
但还是那么的英俊 So, so handsome.
我们得找到他并带他回家 We have got to find him and bring him home!
外面的世界又吵又可怕 But the outside world is loud and scary.
那是只老鹰吗 Ooh! Is that a hawk?
这是我朋友 泰贝勒斯 他会帮助我们 This is my friend, Tiberius. He’s going to help us.
他不会吃掉我们的 我们说好了 He’s not going to eat us. We’ve already been over it.
拜托 娇娇 我们没绑上狗带上街 Come on, Gidget. We go out there without a leash
会被捉的 We’ll get caught by a net.
或发生更糟的事 Or something worse!
对 像是遇上老鹰 Yeah, like a hawk!
别浪费时间了 麦克斯需要我们 We’re wasting time! Max needs us!
拜托 女孩 麦克斯根本不在乎你 Come on, girl, Max doesn’t even know you’re alive.
我不在乎 Well, I don’t care!
我爱他 全心爱着他 I love him! I love him with all of my heart!
我会去找麦克斯 无论你们是否跟来 And I’m gonna go look for Max, no matter who’s with me.
所以 So
你们谁要跟着来 Who’s with me?
好吧 All right, fine. Fine.
走吧 各位 Oh, come on, guys.
真是无法置信 I can’t believe you.
当我的猫爪钩住窗帘时 When I got my claws caught in the curtains
是谁把我拉下来的 who pulled me down?
是麦克斯 Max did.
博迪和梅尔 Buddy, Mel.
你们被绝育后 谁教会你们舒适的坐姿 When you were fixed, who taught you to sit the comfortable way?
是麦克斯 Max did!
是麦克斯 Max did!
麦克斯 是他 Max did. He did it!
当那只野猫尝试把甜豆吃掉时 And when that random cat tried to eat Sweetpea
又是谁救他的 who saved him?
那不是野猫 是你 It wasn’t a random cat. It was you.
野猫的真实身份并不重要 The identity of the random cat is not the point.
重要的是谁救了他 We’re talking about who saved him!
是麦克斯 Max did!
我们得去拯救麦克斯 好 We gotta save him. We gotta go save Max! Yeah!
是的 我们去救麦克斯 Yeah! Let’s go save Max!
麦克斯到底是谁 Uh, which one is Max, again?
泰贝勒斯 Tiberius!
不行 坏鸟 No! Bad, bad bird.
好小家伙 Nice little guy.
好小家伙 Nice little guy.
我喜欢这只鸟 I like this bird.
这只疯鸟 Crazy bird.
快 Come on!
我们得到岸上去 We gotta get to shore.
我只会游狗爬式 但不在行 I only know the doggy paddle! And I don’t know it well!
快游啊 小小狗 Swim, Tiny Dog. Swim!
杜克 Duke!
救命啊 Help!
麦克斯 抓住救生圈 Max, grab the ring!
我没办法 I can’t!
撑着 麦克斯 Keep it up, Max!
你做得 You’re doing
你做得其实不怎么样 Well, you’re not doing great.
但至少没被淹死 已经很了不起 But you’re not drowning, and that’s something!
快到了 You’re almost there!
谢谢你 杜克 Thanks, Duke.
没问题 No problem.
终于可以回家了 Finally. I’m going home.
回家的路不是那个方向吗 Isn’t home that way?
不会吧 Ah! Seriously?
他们要前往布鲁克林 They’re going to Brooklyn.
每个人都想前往布鲁克林 They say everyone’s going to Brooklyn these days.
那个地方起死回生了 It’s making a real comeback.
我说的不是雅皮房地产热潮 I’m not talking about hipster real estate trends.
我说的是复仇啊 纹身 I’m talking about vengeance, Tattoo!
死亡即将降临布鲁克林了 Death is coming to Brooklyn.
它长了鲍牙 And it’s got buck teeth
以及毛茸茸的尾巴 and a cotton tail.
快走 Let’s go!
嗨 你好吗 Hi, how are you?
幸会
喝 喝 喝 Chug! Chug! Chug!
这是什么鬼地方 What is this crazy joint?
这是波布的家 This is Pops’ place.
他主人长期不在家 所以成了热门聚点 His owner is never home, so it’s kind of a hot spot.
波布认识这城市里的每个人 Pops knows everyone in this city.
他若肯帮助我们 就能找到麦克斯 If he agrees to help us, Max is as good as found.
酷毙了 好棒 Cool! Fabulous!
快说你有录下 Tell me you got that!
我当然有 Oh, heck yes, I did.
你好啊 花生 嘿 博迪 What’s up, Peanut? Hey, Buddy.
你有看到波布吗 You see Pops around here?
有啊 他在那里 Yeah, he’s over there.
嘿 波布 Hey, Pops.
烂泥和番薯 Mud and sweet potatoes.
波布 Pops!
是谁 什么 Who’s that? What?
哦 嘿 波布 Oh, hey, Buddy.
你还好吗 老者 How you been, old timer?
我残废了 Paralyzed.
好极了 听我说 波布先生 Great! Listen, Mr. Pops,
我们的朋友 麦克斯 被捉走了 our friend Max was taken.
我们最后打听到他在下水道迷失了 Last we heard, he was lost in the sewers.
博迪说你也许能帮忙 Buddy said that maybe you could help us.
我确实认识下水道的一个家伙 You know, I do know a guy in the sewers,
但 but, ah,
我很久没出街了 I don’t go out anymore.
真是浪费时间 Ah, What a waste of time.
谁说的 Who said that?
我说的 Oh, I said it.
我别无恶意 只是 By the way, I meant no offense, I just
你有看过自己这副模样吗 Have you seen yourself?
我们看看 Welly well, well, well
究竟来了什么人物 Looky what we apparently have here.
我倒是想看清楚 Meezy would like to have a look see.
麦隆 抬起眉毛 Myron! Brows!
糟了 Oh, no.
是的 Oh, yes.
我就喜欢这副模样 Me like what me see.
我看到的是 Well, what me can see.
充满迷茫的吸引力 It’s all an attractive blur.
小姐 这里是我的城市 Little lady, this is my city.
我会找出你的朋友 I’ll find your friend.
好了 派对结束 All right, party’s over!
麦隆 开始吸尘 Myron! Vacuum!
你来自何处 我毛茸茸的天使 So, where are you from, my fuzzy angel?
老兄 我是只猫 Dude, I’m a cat.
没人是完美的 Well, nobody’s perfect.
我好饿 I’m so hungry.
天啊 看看那三文治 Oh, man. Would you look at that sandwich!
好了 是时候献宝了 All right. Time to work the gift.
不 不要 No, no, no!
别担心 这次会没事的 Okay, this’ll be fine. We’re fine.
我们会找到回家的路 We can find our way home.
我们毕竟是伟大狼群的后代 We are descended from the mighty wolf!
有着野性的原始本能 We have raw, primal instincts
很快就会发挥 that are mere moments away
引领我们重返家园 from kicking in and leading us home!
我等不及了 I cannot wait!
看我的 Here it comes!
有任何感应吗 Anything?
没有 No.
等等 我 Wait! Oh, I
还是没有 No.
我不确定 杜克 I don’t know, Duke.
狗是狼后代的说法也许是个谎言 Maybe the legend of dogs coming from wolves is just wrong.
也许有只小狗问母亲 “我是怎么来的” Maybe one puppy asked his mom, “Where did we come from?”
母狗只是随口回答罢了 And the mom said, “Woof.”
小狗却听成了是狼群 And the kid was like “Oh, wolves?”
她也懒得更正 And she was like, “Yeah, fine.”
是香肠 Sausage.
你有闻到吗 You smell that?
天啊 真的是 Oh, man, it is.
香肠 Sausage!
我们还在等什么 Well, then, what are we waiting for?
我们来了 宝贝 We’re coming for you, baby!
放下舷梯 笨蛋 Lower the ramp, dummy.
他们是谁 Who are they?
这是泡泡球和扁脸 This is Puffball, Squash Face,
腊肠狗和黄鸟 Weiner Dog, Yellow Bird,
老鹰眼还有豚鼠乔 Eagle Eye, Guinea Pig Joe.
当然还有我女友 伦达 And, of course, my girlfriend Rhonda.
百分之百的不属实 100% wrong.
可以了 Good enough.
走吧 快行动 Come on! Let’s go! Move it or lose it!
我作为鸟类的每个感官都在说 Every bird instinct I have says
别相信一只依靠轮椅的狗 don’t follow a dog on wheels.
波布先生 Um, Mr. Pops, sir.
我们不是该前往下水道吗 Shouldn’t we be heading to the sewers?
若走人的道路 Now, if we take the human route,
得花几天时间抵达 getting there is gonna take days.
你们也许还有很多时间 You may have lots of time,
但我每一步路都可能导致死亡 but for me every breath is a cliffhanger.
所以我们得走秘密通道 So, we gotta take the secret route.
好了 秘密通道会是致死的原因 Okay. The secret route was death.
结果会是这样吧 Well, that’s that, I guess.
走吧 Come on!
下到这里来 Get down here!
甜豆 Sweetpea
快走 Keep moving!
糟了 Oh, no.
别看 都转过头 Stop it! Look away!
拜托 我时日无多了 Come on! I don’t have all day!
好耶 Yeah!
快点 别慢吞吞的 Come on, slowpokes!
那是什么味道 Ugh! What is that smell?
是粪便的味道 It’s poo poo with a dash of caca.
香味越来越近了 The scent is getting stronger.
我的天 Oh, man.
香肠帝国 烟熏香肠工厂
杜克 我们去吃够本 Duke, let’s eat!
好的 Oh, yes!
保安检查点 所有访客请留步
好香啊 Oh, it smells so good!
是啊 Oh yes!
香肠 香肠 Sausages! Sausages!
来吧 孩子们 Come on, boys!
我的老天爷 Holy schnitzel!
We go together Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
Remembered forever
As shoo bop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
Chang chang changitty chang sha bop
That’s the way it should be
Wha oooh, yeah!
We’re for each other Like a wop ba ba lu bop and wop bam boom
Just like my brother is
Sha na na na na na na na yippity dip de doom
Chang chang changitty chang sha bop
We’ll always be together Ah!
Wha oooh, yeah!
这感觉很怪异 Getting a weird vibe, man.
好了 这些家伙开始不耐烦了 All right, now, these guys are a bit testy.
让我来说话 So, just let me do the talking.
嘿 你这哭包 毒蛇呢 Hey, you crybaby! Where’s the Viper at?
别担心 毒蛇 Don’t you worry, Viper!
我们是不会忘记你的 You will not be forgotten!
我们会替你报仇 毒蛇 You will be avenged, Viper!
你若是不相信 If you don’t believe me,
就看看我的作战计划 you can look at my battle plans.
这里交代了一切 It’s all laid out right here.
哦 老大 Uh, boss
我根本看不出个所以然 I can’t tell who anyone is.
你得仔细看才会看懂 Well, you gotta really look at it to understand it.
这些是你们 That’s you guys right here.
这个是布鲁克林 And, see, that’s Brooklyn.
我们去这里逮到那些狗 That’s where we gonna get them dogs.
那只毛茸茸的有些疯狂 That ball of fluff’s got a screw loose.
我们快走 Let’s skedaddle.
你这样就会看懂我说的 But, you get it. You see what I’m sayin’.
小小狗 我来了 Bottom line is, I’m coming right for you, Tiny Dog!
那只大胖褐色狗也会遭殃 And that big, fat, brown dog? He gonna get it, too.
小小狗 Tiny Dog?
这城市里到处都是小小狗 There are lots of tiny dogs in the city.
你不也是小小狗吗 我们走吧 I mean, you’re a tiny dog, okay? So, let’s just go.
他也说了 “大胖褐色狗” He also said, “big, fat, brown dog.”
听起来像是麦克斯的新室友 Like Max’s new roommate.
那可不一定 Not necessarily.
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 Max, Max, Max
你等着看招吧 You are gonna get it!
这就很难狡辩了 That’s kind of hard to dispute.
嘿 你最好远离 Hey, you stay away from
等等 什么 Wait, what?
你认识小小狗 You know Tiny Dog?
他是我朋友 He’s my friend!
有些人也会说他是我男友 And some might say my boyfriend!
从未有人那样说过 Uh, nobody says that.
我无法相信你认识小小狗 I can’t believe you know Tiny Dog!
真酷 这世界真是渺小 That’s cool. It’s such a small world,
看来有点意思了 that’s the funny thing about it.
抓住他们 Get them!
快分散 Scatter!
糟了 Not good!
待会见了 See you guys later!
快上来 Hang on!
大家快跑 Everybody, run!
德瑞克 你这白痴 Derick, you idiot!
他们都逃走了吗 Did they all get away?
那真是惊险 That was a close one!
糟了 Oh, nuts!
好 我们捉到一个了 Yes! We got one!
太好了 Oh, good for you guys!
好耶 对啊 Yay! Yeah!
是的 小小狗 Oh, yes, Tiny Dog,
我们捉到你朋友了 we got your friend!
我占了优势 Advantage, me!
哦 大家当什么也没发生 知道吗 Uh oh. Just ignore what just happened. Okay?
太好了 Yes!
你知道吗 You know what?
这也许是吃了香肠的后遗症 This may be the sausage talking,
但你其实挺好的 but you’re okay.
你也是 Right back at you, man.
我刚见到你时 心里在想 When I met you, I was all like,
“我真不知道喜不喜欢他” “I don’t know if I like him.”
但现在认识你后 我就想 But now that I know you, I’m like,
“我喜欢他” “I like him.”
我曾经从外观见过这地方 You know, I saw this place from the outside
还见过很多次 many times.
我若知道这里头有宝藏 Had I known what treasures awaited within these walls,
早就冲进来了 I would’ve broke down that door
我想了好多次 真的 a long time ago, I’ll tell you!
你在说什么 What are you talking about?
我和之前的老主人就住在这附近 My old owner and I used to live around here.
杜克 慢着 Duke, man, wait.
你曾经有过主人 Did you used to have an owner?
那是很久以前的事了 Well, it was a long time ago.
我不想说了 I don’t want to talk about it.
你想说的 拜托 Yes, you do. Come on.
我不知道 I don’t know.
但你知道吗 But you know what?
他好酷 He was so cool.
是吗 Yeah?
是啊 Yeah.
他是最好的 He was the best.
天啊 我们过着很有趣的生活 Man, we had fun.
我们会一起玩游戏 We’d play fetch.
一起散步 We’d go for walks.
一起睡午觉 We’d take naps.
我们都有睡午觉 We were both big nappers.
我有一晚跑出去追蝴蝶或是车子 I got out one night, chasing a butterfly, or a car.
当我追到并吃下后 By the time I had caught up with it and ate it
那应该是蝴蝶吧 Probably a butterfly, then.
我才发觉自己离家很远了 I realized I was so far away from my home
找不到回家的路 I couldn’t find it.
几天后 我就被送往狗狗拘留所 A few days later, I was picked up by Animal Control.
我之前过的很好 I had a great thing going.
但却被我搞砸了 But I had to go and mess it up.
杜克 我们得回到你的老家 Duke, we gotta go to your house.
不要 Nah.
你的主人一定会感到欣慰 Your owner’s gonna be relieved!
会吗 Will he?
嗯 但是 Yeah, but
但他也没来找我 But he never came for me.
也许他 Maybe he
并没有那么喜欢我 Maybe he didn’t like me.
他是你主人 当然喜欢你 Of course he liked you. He was your owner.
他可能担心死了 I mean, he’s probably worried sick!
我不知道 I don’t know.
我知道 而我们去定了 Well, I do know and we’re going!
你主人一定会很开心 Your owner’s gonna freak!
我想想就好兴奋 I’m freaking out just thinking about it.
好吧 Okay.
我们走吧 Let’s do it!
它们在那里 There they are!
好了 狗狗 来吧 All right, doggy, come on.
嘿 嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
你们要往哪去 Where do you think you’re going?
快回来 Come back here, you dogs!
那只兔子 That rabbit
他有着疯狂的眼神 He had crazy eyes.
无药可救了 There ain’t no curing what’s wrong with that thing!
娇娇 我有办法 Gidget, here’s an idea.
也许社区里有和麦克斯同样长相的狗 Maybe there’s a dog in the neighborhood that looks like Max.
你就开始和他交往吧 Start hanging out with him.
过一阵子 你就会当成是他 After a while, you’ll think it’s him
问题就解决了 you’ll be done.
我们不会放弃的 We are not just giving up!
我们专情也忠心 We’re dedicated. We’re loyal.
是最好的宠物 We’re easily the greatest pet ever.
我们是狗 We’re dogs!
猫 老鹰 Cat. Hawk.
那恭喜你们了 Well, congratulations!
你们不论喜欢与否 今天都是狗 Today you’re dogs, whether you like it or not!
太好了 Sweet.
我们得在那只兔子之前找到麦克斯 Now let’s find Max before that rabbit does!
分头行事 我们可是狗 Break! We’re dogs!
我不喜欢 I don’t like it.
该死的 Sassafras
对 他们来过这里 Yep, they were here.
太好了 我们跟进了 Excellent. We’re closing in!
这可是破天荒邪恶的行为 各位 This is groundbreaking evil behavior, people.
破天荒 Groundbreaking!
营业中 旧货店 路边出售
我脑袋里突然闪过一个妙计 A light bulb just went off in my brain.
兔子有好办法了 The bunny has an idea.
我看起来如何 Okay, so, uh, how do I look?
好极了 You look great.
我闻起来如何 How do I smell?
就像只狗 杜克 Like a dog, Duke.
放轻松 Relax, man.
就在那里 There it is.
快去吧 Well, go on up.
去刮看大门 Go scratch at that door.
回想起香肠工厂吗 好玩吧 Remember that sausage factory? That was fun, huh?
你是在拖延时间吗 Are you stalling?
不 你为何那么想 No. Why do you think that?
我们来详细谈谈你为何如此想 Let’s have a long talk about why you think I’m stalling.
杜克 你没什么好怕的 Duke, you have nothing to be nervous about.
你主人见到你一定会很开心 Your owner is going to be thrilled to see you.
好的 Okay.
那是辆新车 That car is new.
有事吗 Can I help you?
没事 谢谢 No. We’re good, thanks.
你们一定有事 看起来脏兮兮的 You’re not good. You look dirty.
请你们远离我的草坪 And I’m gonna have to ask you to get off my lawn
我可不想 before I get, um,
从你们身上感染病菌 what you have.
这可是我的草坪 This is my lawn.
杜克 我们也许该走了 Duke, maybe we should go.
费德为何会养只猫 And why would Fred get a cat?
他最讨厌猫了 He hates cats.
那也是我喜欢他的其中一点 That’s one of the things I love about him.
费德 那老家伙 Fred? The old guy?
他 He, um
他过世了 He died.
杜克 也许我说错了 我们不该来的 Duke, maybe I made a mistake, saying we should come here.
我们走吧 Let’s go.
你说谎 You’re a liar!
麦克斯 猫常常撒谎 Max, cats lie all the time.
别听信了 Don’t fall for it!
他们是谁 Who are they?
嘿 这是我家 Hey, this is my home.
走开 Go away!
杜克 我们该走了 Duke, it’s time to go.
杜克 快走 走吧 Duke, let’s go! Come on!
这里已经不是你家了 This isn’t your home anymore.
那你为何要带我来 麦克斯 Why did you bring me here, Max?
等等 现在变成我的错了 Wait a minute. This is my fault?
我只是想帮你 I was trying to help you!
你是想甩掉我 You were trying to get rid of me!
杜克 我无需承受这些 You know what, Duke? I don’t need this.
待会见 I’ll see you later.
捉到你了 Gotcha!
冷静下来 Come on, settle down!
回家吧 麦克斯 Go home, Max!
嘿 快来帮我 Hey, help me out, here!
等等 我就来了 Hold on! I’m coming!
走吧 Let’s go.
终于逮到你了 大家伙 Finally got you, big fella.
走吧 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on.
你别无选择了 This is it for you.
杜克 Duke!
宝宝 Koochi koochi koo!
小小狗 Tiny Dog!
开什么玩笑 Ah, are you kidding me?
你以为这样就结束了吗 小小狗 You thought this was over, Tiny Dog?
停止 Stop!
戳 戳 戳 Jab, jab, jab!
攻击 攻击 Body blow! Body blow!
颈部空手道斩 Karate chop to your neck!
快下来 Would you get off me!
纹身 Tattoo!
不 不要 No, no, no.
哦 小小狗 Oh, TD.
我实在很不想说 This kills me to say,
但我们得携手合作 but we gotta join forces, man.
我们会是无敌的组合 小小狗 We make a great team, Tiny Dog!
虽然都是我的功劳 你只能算是协助 Well, mainly, I’m doing all the hard work, but you’re helping!
是的 好吧 Yes, yes, fine.
看路吧 你开车时像极了动物 Just keep your eyes on the road. You’re driving like an animal!
那是什么 What was that?
那是道路坑洞 Oh, that was a pothole.
你是故意的 You’re hitting things on purpose!
你太了解我了 小小狗 Heh. You know me too well, TD!
总是在为我分忧 Always keeping me in check.
你有看到那辆货车吗 Do you see the van?
看到了 Yeah, I see it.
我们正要撞上去 We’re about to hit it.
放轻松 雪球 还有我 Relax, Snowball, I got you.
他在那里 There he is!
他抓了雪球 He’s got Snowball!
各位 事情不是这样的 Look, fellas, this is not what this looks like.
你给我安静 Shush, you!
你正打算吃了老大 You were gonna eat the boss!
不是的 我和雪球现在是同队的 No, no, no. Snowball and I are on the same side now.
快告诉他们啊 雪球 Tell them! Snowball, tell them!
那只狸在撒谎 That raccoon is lying.
他才不是总统 He’s not the president.
来吧 Come on, now.
你过来啊 Come here, you.
娇娇 Gidget?
走啊 麦克斯 Go, Max!
好的 我得走了 Right. Okay, gotta go.
谢谢你 Thank you! Thank you!
趴下 Stay down!
杜克 撑着 Duke, hang on!
杜克 Duke!
麦克斯 麦克斯 Max? Max!
快拿钥匙 好的 Oh, get the keys! Right!
快啊 Hurry!
拜托 快点 Come on, come on.
我拿到了 I got them!
麦克斯 Max!
你们要记得我 Remember me!
我觉得自己很英勇 I feel heroic!
也很英俊 And handsome.
虽然毛发有些湿了 但还是很帅 I’m a little wet, but I still look good.
我真是好看 I look good.
你没 Are you
你没事吧 Are you okay?
我没事 I’m good.
我很好 I’m good.
谢谢你来救我 麦克斯 Thanks for coming to save me, Max.
麦克斯 Max!
麦克斯 Oh, Max!
太好了
需要送你们一程吗 You need a lift?
要 Yes, we need a lift!
走吧 纹身 Let’s go, Tattoo.
出租车 Taxi!
任何时候都 不准停车
太好了 Yeah!
嘿 Hey, hey
娇娇 等等 Uh, Gidget, wait up.
嗨 麦克斯 Oh, hi, Max.
嗨 Yeah. Hi. Um
保持冷静 Play it cool.
是的 我 Yeah, I
我只是想 I just wanted to
听着 Look
你是否尝试过了大半辈子 和某人同住在对街上 Have you ever lived across from someone your whole life,
却从未珍惜过这个人 直到 but you don’t really appreciate them, until
我不知道怎么说 I don’t know
看到这个人在布鲁克林桥上 打败了一堆动物 Until they’re beating up dozens of animals on the Brooklyn Bridge?
我想说的是 I guess what I’m trying to say is
你若想要 If you ever wanna
好的 Okay.
太好了 你们恋爱了 Oh, great. You’re in love.
真是恶心的画面 走吧 How gross for everyone. Now move it!
再见 待会见 再见 Good bye! See you later! Good bye!
有谁知道这里是哪 Does anyone know where we are?
再见 麦克斯 Bye, Max.
再见 娇娇 Bye, Gidget.
好了 再见了 Okay, bye bye!
再见了 各位 See you guys.
天啊 我真替他们感到伤心 Man, I feel sorry for them.
得回到主人的身边 Gotta run home to their owners.
我们就无需如此 Not us.
我们现在该回到原先的任务 Now, it’s back to our primary mission.
打败人类 The downfall of the human race!
开战了 人类 It is on, humans!
开战了 It is on!
妈咪 我可以养一只兔子吗 Mommy! Can I have a bunny?
还有一只猪和鳄鱼和晰蝎 And a pig and a crocodile and a lizard?
糟了 Uh oh.
好耶 兔子 Yay, bunny!
戳 戳 戳 Jab, jab, jab!
攻击 攻击 攻击招式 Body blow! Body blow! Break away move.
发生什么事了 她在干嘛 What’s going on? What’s she doing?
小兔子 我会爱你一辈子 Bunny, I’m gonna love you forever and ever and ever.
哦 小兔子 Aww. Bunny.
好好吃 Here you go.
杜克 这是一天中最棒的时刻 Duke, this is the best part of the day.
那是她吗 Ooh! Is that her?
不是 等等 那是 Nah, no. That’s Wait
没错 是她 Yeah, that’s her. That’s her.
凯蒂 凯蒂 Katie! Katie!
你们在这里 There they are!
麦克斯和杜克 杜克和麦克斯 Max and Duke, Duke and Max! Aw!
我的孩子们 My boys!
你们一天过得如何 很棒吧 So, how’d it go? Great, right? I
也许有些摩擦 So, maybe a few bumps.
但我知道一定行得通 But I knew this was gonna work out.
有谁饿了 So, who’s hungry?
欢迎回家 杜克 Welcome home, Duke.
谢谢你 麦克斯 Thanks, Max.
后面彩蛋哦
更多精彩动画大片 动画长片 英语电影碟片 英文车载CD歌碟 可加微信LE315826咨询购买
拜托 快点 Come on, man. Hurry it up.
好的 Okay.
我就来了 天啊 I’m coming, I’m coming.
欢迎 我的狗狗们 Welcome, my dogs.
你们看上去怪异极了 Oh, you guys look weird.
快进来吧 Hurry up, come on in.
你说过是化装舞会 You said it was a costume party.
你为何要听我的话 Why do you listen to me?
我回家了 李奥纳 I’m home, Leonard.
你今天有乖吗 李奥纳 Were you a good boy, Leonard?
好了 派对结束了 All right, party’s over.
