欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

海洋奇缘 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

混沌初开时 In the beginning.观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享


世界只是一片汪洋 There was only ocean.
然后海岛之母特菲提来到了 Until the “Mother Island” emerged.
人间 Te Fiti.
特菲提之心有着世间最伟大的法力 Her heart held the greatest power ever known.
它能够创造生命 It could create life itself!
于是特菲提创造了人间的一切 And Te Fiti share it with the world.
可是后来 有人想要得到特菲提之心 But in time, some began to seek Te Fiti’s heart.
他们相信只要得到了它 They believed if they could possess it.
也就有了创造万物的法力 The great power of creation would be theirs.
有一天 And one day
这些人中最勇敢的一位 The most daring of them all
飘洋过海去寻找这颗心 Voyaged across the vast ocean to take it.
他是个主宰风和海的半神 He was the demigod of the wind and sea.
他是个勇士 He was a warrior
也是个变形者 A trickster!
他那充满魔力的鱼钩法杖 A shape shifter who could change form.
能让他变化无穷 With the power of his magical fish hook.
他的名字叫毛伊 And his name was Maui!
她的心被偷走了以后 But without her heart.
特菲提开始瓦解 Te Fiti began to crumble.
并释放出了可怕的黑暗势力 Giving birth to a terrible darkness.
在逃跑的路上 Maui tried to escape.
毛伊遇到了火恶魔恶卡 But was confronted by another, who sought the heart.
恶卡也在谋求特菲提之心 Te Ka! A demon of Earth and Fire.
毛伊被从天空击落 Maui was struck from the sky!
从此了无踪迹 Never to be seen again.
他那神奇的鱼钩法杖 And his magical fish hook
和特菲提之心一起沉入了大海 And the heart of Te Fiti, were lost to the sea.
即使在一千年后的今天 Where even now, a thousand years later.
恶卡和海里的恶魔依然妄图找到那颗心 Te Ka and the demons of the deep still hunt for the heart.
那些隐藏的黑暗势力仍在四处流窜 Hiding in a darkness that will continue to spread
赶走了我们的鱼群 Chasing away our fish!
霸占了一座又一座的海岛 Draining the life from island after island!
迟早有一天 Until every one of us.
我们大家都难逃他们的魔爪 Is devoured by the blood thirsty jaws.
注定要被他们吃掉 Of inescapable death!
但在那之前 But one day
会有人把那颗心找回来 The heart will be found.
他将扬帆起航 By someone who would journey beyond our reef.
找到毛伊 Find Maui.
带他跨越整个大海 Deliver him across the great ocean
归还特菲提之心 To restore Te Fiti’s heart.
拯救全人类 And save us all.
好了好了 谢谢你妈妈 Thank you mother, that’s enough.
爸爸 Papa
放心 谁都不可能离开这的 No one goes outside the reef.
这里非常安全 We are safe here!
这没有黑暗势力 这没什么怪兽 There is no darkness. There are no monsters.
怪兽!怪兽! 没有怪兽 没有怪兽 Monster! Monster! Monster! There’s no monster no monsters!
是黑暗势力 It’s the darkness!
什么也没有 岛外面只有暴风雨 No, there is nothing beyond our reef but storms!
和汹涌的大海 我要吐了 And rough seas! I gotta throw up!
只要我们大家都待在岛上 As long as we stay on our very safe island.
就会没事的 We’ll be fine!
传说的都是真的 The legends are true.
总得有人去冒险 Someone will have to go!
妈妈 Mother
莫图鲁尼就是天堂 Motunui is paradise!
谁会愿意离开这? Who would want to go anywhere else?
莫阿娜 Moana!
你在这干什么 莫阿娜 真把我吓坏了 There you are Moana, what are you doing? You scared me!
我真想回去那 But I want us to go back.
我知道 知道 I know, I know
以后不要再到海边去了 But you don’t go out there.
那里很危险 It’s dangerous.
莫阿娜 来啊 Moana, come on
回村子去 Let’s go back to the village.
你早晚也会成为一位伟大的酋长 You are the next great chief of our people.
你还会做很多伟大的事 我的小宝贝 And you do wonderous things, my little Minnow.
没错 不过 Oh yes, but first
你首先要知道自己是属于哪的 You must learn where you’re meant to be.
她来了 Moana
大家 让开 Make way Make way.
莫阿娜 你明白吗 Moana, it’s time you knew.
这地方什么都有物资充裕 The village of Motunui is all you need.
我们舞伴在练习 The dancers are practicing
随着古老的舞曲 They dance to an ancient song.
古老的旋律比新的歌动听 Who needs a new song? This old one’s all we need
保护传统是我的使命 This tradition is our mission.
这担子责任不轻 And Moana there’s so much to do.
不要被树根绊倒 路上小心 Don’t trip on the taro root. That’s all you need.
分享所有的东西 We share everything we make.
有说有笑做个工具 We joke and we weave our baskets.
捕鱼的船渐渐靠近 The fishermen come back from the sea.
它在那里 不要走失 I wanna see. Don’t walk away.
莫阿娜你不要忘记 Moana stay on the ground now.
我们未来伟大领袖就是你 Our people will need a chief and there you are
到那一天 There comes a day.
没人陪伴在你身边 When you’re gonna look around.
你就会明白最快乐的是你家 And realize happiness is where you are.
你看看这些椰子 Consider the coconut!
这一片树林 Consider it’s tree
椰子的每一个部分 We use each part of the coconut.
都有价值 That’s all we need.
椰子壳可以做鱼网 We make our nets from the fibers.
椰汁可口又清凉 The water is sweet inside.
椰子树干能把火生 We use the leaves to build fires.
叶子能够做好菜 We cook up the meat inside.
你看看这些椰子 Consider the coconuts!
树干和叶子多的是 The trunks and the leaves!
这小岛给我们所需 The island gives us what we need.
不要离去 就在这里 And no one leaves. That’s right we stay.
安全又有丰厚物资 We’re safe and we’re well provided.
带领我们美好未来 And when we look to the future
全靠你 There you are.
直到一天 You’ll be okay.
你会了解人生意义 In time you’ll learn just as I did.
人生的快乐在你的家 You must find happiness right where you are!
我爱随着海浪舞蹈 I like to dance with the water.
高高低低的浪花 The undertow and the waves.
那海水非常顽皮 The water is mischievous, ha!
它脾气没法估计 I like how it misbehaves.
他们都说我太疯狂 The village may think I’m crazy.
也说我不守故址 Or say that I drift too far.
但我很了解自己 我有追寻 But once you know what you like. Well, there you are.
有其父必有其女 You are your father’s daughter.
我自己注意 Stubbornness and pride.
他的教导虽有道理 Mind what he says, but remember.
你要听从你的心 You may hear a voice inside..
到那时它会呼唤你 去追寻那颗星星 And if the voice starts to whisper To follow the farthest star
会明白哪个才是真正的你 Moana, that voice inside is who you are
爸爸 Dad!
我只是在看看那些船 I was only looking at the boats.
我没打算要上去 I wasn’t gonna get on them.
来吧 Come on.
跟我一起去个地方 There’s something I need to show you.
从你出生时起 我就一直想带你来这的 I’ve wanted to bring you here from the moment you opened your eyes.
这里是个神圣的地方 This is a sacred place.
每代酋长都来过 A place of Chiefs.
总有一天 There will come a time
你也会站在这里 给这座山 When you will stand on this peak and place
添上一块石头的 A stone on this mountain.
像我一样 Like I did.
我的父亲 Like my father did.
他的父亲 每一代酋长都这样做 And his father and every chief that has ever been.
你要知道 And on that day
当你把石头放上去的时候 When you’re at your stone.
这整座岛又会变得高一点 You will raise this whole island higher.
你是我们族人的未来 莫阿娜 You are the future of our people, Moana.
他们不在别的地方 And they are not out there.
就在我们这里 There are right here.
是该你为他们做事的时候了 It’s time to be who they need you to be.
椰子可以做捕鱼网 可以做捕鱼网 We make our nets from the fibers. We weave our nets from the fibers
椰汁又清凉 里面有甜蜜椰汁 The water is sweet inside. The real taste of tree’s inside.
我们用叶子把火生 我们一起来把歌唱 We use the leaves to build fires. We sing these songs in our choirs.
能够做好菜 一天忙碌生活 And cook up the meat inside. We have mouths to feed inside.
村民都相信我们 对啊 The village believe in us. That’s right!
村民都相信 The village believe!
这小岛给我们所需 The island gives us what we need.
不用离去 就在这里 And no one leaves! So here I’ll stay.
与我们的家人在一起 My home, my people beside me.
我的未来就在这里 And when I think of tomorrow.
我的家 There we are.
我的带领 I lead the way.
也需要你们的指引 I’ll have my people to guide me.
一起把未来去建立 We’ll build our future together.
我的家 Where we are.
每一条路的终点都是 ‘Cause every path leads you back to.
我的家 Where you are.
在这里最快乐的是 我的家 You can find happiness right Where you are
我的家 Where you are.
尽管我加盖了很多树叶 可每次下雨还是会漏水 Every storm, this roof leaks no matter how many fronds I add.
修好了 Fixed!
不是叶子的问题 Knot the fronds!
是风把柱子吹偏了 Wind shifted the post.
这猪肉真不错 That’s good pork!
不是说你 Oh, I mean
我的意思是 No, I wasn’t
什么?他们在叫我 我得走了 What? They’re calling me! So I gotta
拜拜 Bye!
你真棒 You’re doing great.
还没结束吗? Is it done yet?
就快结束了 So close.
我很好奇为什么那只鸡 I’m curious about that chicken.
喜欢吃石头 Eating the rock!
它看起来好像已经完全 I think he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for
丧失理智了 Pretty much everything.
也许我们应该 Should we maybe just
拿它做盘菜? Cook him?
有时候我们需要透过现象看本质 Sometimes our strengths lie beneath the surface
不过不一定 Far beneath
能看得到 In some cases.
但我相信它肯定不会像看上去那么傻 But I’m sure there’s more to Hei hei than meets the eye!
这是今天摘的 It’s the harvest.
早上我在剥椰子的时候 This morning,I was husking the coconuts and
那么 Well
我们应该砍掉这些病树 然后开一个新果园 we should clear the diseased treesand we will start a new grove.
就在那儿 There!
谢谢 莫阿娜 Thanks, Moana.
她可真棒 She’s doing great!
这很适合你 This suits you.
酋长 Chief!
我相信你应该看看这个 There’s something you need to see.
这是我们在东礁湖设的捕鱼篓 Our traps in the east lagoon.
最近能捕到的鱼越来越少了 They’re pulling out less and less fish.
那就换个地方试试 Then we’ll rotate the fishing grounds.
试过了 还是没有鱼 We have. There’s no fish.
那就去岛的那一边试试 Then we’ll fish the far side of the island.
也试过了 We tried.
迎风的那边? The windward side?
还有背风的那边 And the leeward side.
浅礁 沟渠 The shallows, the channel.
整个礁湖我们都试过了 We’ve tried the whole lagoon!
就是找不到鱼 They’re just gone.
好吧 你们有没有试过换换鱼饵呢? Well, have you tried using a different bait?
我觉得不是鱼饵的问题 I don’t think it’s the bait.
情况好像越来越糟了 It seems like it’s getting worse and worse.
当然 我能理解你在担心什么 Of course I understand you have reason to concern.
我会和长老们商量的 I will talk to the counselor.
我们一定会 我们 I’m sure we ca What if
为什么不能出海捕鱼 We fished beyond the reef.
从来没有人出过海 No one goes beyond the reef.
我知道 但如果礁湖里真的没有鱼了 I know! But if there are no fish in the lagoon
莫阿娜 还有那么大一片海呢 Moana! And there’s a whole ocean
我们要遵守规则 We have one rule!
可那是有鱼的时候制定的规则 An old rule when there were fish!
它能确保我们的安全 A rule that keeps us safe!
可是 爸爸 而不是像你说的那样 But dad Instead of endangering our people
让大家以身犯险 So you can run right back to the water!
我还以为你放弃了离岛的念头 Every time, I think you’re past this.
所有人都不许离开这座岛 No one goes beyond the reef!
你不该当着你爸爸的面 Well, it’s not like you said it in front of your dad
提出海的事情 Standing on a boat.
我说的是出海捕鱼 I didn’t say go beyond the reef.
又不是要去冒险 Because I want to be on the ocean.
但你还是想去 But you still do.
你爸爸生你的气是因为 是因为他不懂我 He’s hard on you, because Because he doesn’t get me.
是因为他也曾跟你一样 Because he was you.
对大海着迷 Drawn to the ocean.
想去海上 Down by the shore.
莫阿娜 他曾经驾着独木舟 He took a canoe, Moana.
绕过那片礁石 He crossed the reef.
驶入了一片危险的海域 And found an unforgiving sea.
那里的浪像山一样高 Waves like mountains.
他最好的朋友非要跟他一起出海 His best friend begged to be on that boat.
但你爸爸没能救回他 Your dad couldn’t save him.
现在他不想让你重蹈覆辙 He’s hoping he can save you.
有时候我们总想着 Sometimes, who we wish we were
要做些大事 What we wish we could do
却忘了该做些什么 It’s just not meant to be.
我每天总喜欢眺望这海洋 I’ve been staring at the edge of the water.
没有尽头的彼方 Long as I can remember.
却不明白为什么 Never really knowing why.
也许你希望我听你的话 I wish I could be the perfect daughter.
我也曾经努力的尝试 But I come back to the water.
我还是回到这海洋 No matter how hard I try.
每一个转弯 每一个路段 Every turn I take, every trail I track.
每一次选择 每一次失望 Every path I make, every road leads back.
不怕多困难 那熟悉的地方 To the place I know where I cannot go.
是我的渴望 Where I long to be.
我听到地平线的那一边 See the line where the sky meets the sea?
呼唤我 It calls me.
谁会知道 And no one knows.
能走多远 How far it goes.
乘着风 迎着浪 扬着帆 If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me.
终会知道 One day I’ll know.
我要走的路不管有多远也好 If I go there’s just no telling how far I’ll go.
虽然在这海岛每一个人仿佛开心没有忧愁 I know everybody on this island seems so happy, on this island
所有事都被安排 Everything is by design
虽然海岛上的每一个人都有他们的责任 I know everybody on this island has a role, on this island.
也许我有自己主张 So maybe I can roll with mine.
我可以带领 让你们坚强 I can lead with pride, I can make us strong.
也可以妥协 不再有期望 I’ll be satisfied if I play along.
我心中想起另一个声音 But the voice inside sings a different song.
我不能自已 What is wrong with me?
那海岸在闪烁很耀眼 See the light as it shines on the sea?
的光芒 It’s blinding.
谁会知道 But no one knows.
海有多深 How deep it goes.
仿佛它在等待我的回应 And it seems like it’s calling out to me.
我在这里 So come find me.
请告诉我 And let me know.
我应该期待什么是未来 What’s beyond that line, will I cross that line?
在那地平线的另一边 See the line where the sky meets the sea?
呼唤我 It calls me.
谁会知道 And no one knows.
能走多远 How far it goes.
乘着风 迎着浪 扬着帆勇敢前行 If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me.
总会知道 One day I’ll know.
能走多远 How far I’ll go.
别担心 胖胖 Okay, Pua.
相信我 I can do this.
出海肯定能捕到更多的鱼 There’s more fish beyond the reef.
我相信肯定能的 There’s more beyond the reef.
没那么糟嘛 Not so bad!
胖胖 Pua!
不管发生了什么事 Whatever just happened.
就说是胖胖干的 Blame it on the pig!
奶奶 Grandma!
你会告诉爸爸吗? Are you gonna tell dad.
我是他妈 I’m his mom.
不用事事都跟他汇报 I don’t have to tell him anything.
他说得对 He was right.
海上很危险 About going out there.
我也应该接任酋长了 It’s time to put my stone on the mountain.
好呀 Okay!
那就回村子去 Well, then head on back
把你的石头放上去 Put that stone up there.
你为什么不劝阻我呢 Why aren’t you trying to talk me out of it?
你说了那是你想做的事 You said that’s what you wanted.
没错呀 It is.
等我死了 When I die.
我想要变成一条黄貂鱼 I’m going to come back as one of these.
不然我背上的刺青就白刺了 Or I chose the wrong tattoo.
你今天怎么怪怪的? Why you’re acting weird?
我是村里的怪奶奶啊 I’m the village crazy, lady.
这才是我嘛 That’s my job.
如果你有什么话想跟我说 If there’s something you want to tell me.
就直说吧 Just tell me.
您有什么话想跟我说吗? Is there something you want to tell me?
你想听我说什么啊? Is there something you want to hear?
我们族人的故事你都已经听过了 You’ve been told all our people stories.
可这个除外 But one.
这是哪儿啊? What is this place?
你真以为我们的祖辈从来没有出过海吗? Do you really think our ancestors stayed within the reef?
里面有什么呢? What’s in there?
有你 The answer.
一直在苦苦寻找的答案 To the question you keep asking yourself.
你想要做什么样的人 Who are you meant to be.
走进去 Go inside.
敲敲鼓 Bang the drum.
你就能找到答案 And find out.
对了 敲敲 Bang the drum.
看太阳高高在上 We read the wind and sky.
风吹散云彩 When the sun is high.
我们在大海航行 迎着风前进 We sail the length of the seas on the ocean breeze.
在夜里数每颗星能找到方向 At night we name every star. We know where we are.
知道我是谁 We know who we are.
我是谁 Who we are.
定好了目的地 We set a course to find.
每一次出行找寻新天地 A brand new island everywhere we roam.
家乡的模样放心里 We keep our island in our mind.
时间到了就回家 And when it’s time to find home.
千山万水 We know the way.
我们去探索每一个符号 We are explorers reading every sign.
这里有我们的祖先 We tell the stories of our elders.
古老的故事与传承 In a never ending chain.
千山万水 Nae ko hakilia. We know the way!
我们是航海者 We were voyagers.
我们是航海者 We were voyagers!
后来发生了什么? Why’d we stop?
是毛伊 Maui!
在他偷走了特菲提之心后 When he stole from the Mother Island.
黑暗降临到了人间 Darkness fell.
恶卡苏醒了 Te Ka awoke.
海底的怪兽吞噬了渔船 Monsters lurked and boats stopped coming back.
为了族人的安全 历代酋长都下令 To protect our people, the ancient chiefs
禁止航海 Forbid voyaging.
于是人们渐渐忘记了自己是航海者的后代 And now we have forgotten who we are.
然而黑暗势力仍在不断扩张 And the darkness has continued to spread.
他们赶走了我们的鱼群 Chasing away our fish.
霸占了 Draining the life
一座又一座海岛 From island after island.
我们的岛 Our island
但是 终有一天 But one day
有人会重新扬帆起航 Someone will journey beyond our reef.
找到毛伊 Find Maui.
并带他跨越整片大海 Deliver him across the great ocean.
归还特菲提之心 To restore the heart of Te Fiti.
那天我都看到了你 I was there that day.
大海选择了你 The ocean chose you!
我还以为那只是个梦 I thought it was a dream.
不是梦 Nope!
我们的祖先相信毛伊就在那里 Our ancestors believed, Maui lies there.
在钩形星座的尽头 At the bottom of his hook.
朝着它的方向走 你就能找到毛伊 Follow it, and you will find him.
但是 But
大海为什么会选中我呢? Why would it choose me?
我连怎么驾船出海都不会 I don’t even know how to make it pass the reef.
但我知道谁能教我 But I know who does.
庄稼都变黑了 The crops are turning black!
那鱼呢? What about the fish?
现在整座岛都是这样 安静 This is happening all over the island. Please. please.
请安静 我们该怎么办? Settle down! What are you going to do?
我们会开垦更多田地 We will dig new fields.
找到解决方法的 我们能战胜黑暗势力 We will find a way to We can stop the darkness!
拯救我们的小岛 Save our island!
我发现一个山洞里有船 There’s a cavern boats!
很大的船 Huge canoes!
我们可以驾着那些船找到毛伊 We can take them, find Maui
让他归还特菲提之心 Make him restore the heart.
我们是航海者 We were voyagers.
我们应该重新出海 We can voyage again!
你说过族人需要我们的保护 You told me to help our people.
只有这样才能保护他们 This is how we help our people!
爸爸 Dad?
你要干什么? What are you doing?
我早就应该把那些船全都烧掉 I should’ve burned those boats a long time ago!
不 不要 No! Don’t!
我们必须找到毛伊 We have to find Maui.
然后归还特菲提之心 We have to restore the heart.
根本没有什么心 There is no heart!
这就是一块石头 Thisthis is just a rock!
不 No!
酋长 Chief!
你母亲不行了 It’s your mother!
妈妈 Mother.
现在还能做什么? What can be done?
快去 Go.
奶奶 Grandma.
快去 Go.
现在不行 Not now.
我不能 I can’t.
你必须去 You must!
大海选择了你 The ocean chose you!
朝着钩状星座的方向走 奶奶 Follow the fish hook. Grandma.
等你找到毛伊 And when you find Maui.
你就揪着他的耳朵 You grab him by the ear!
告诉他 You say
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 I am Moana of Motunui!
快上船 You will board my boat!
跨越整片大海 Sail across the sea!
归还特菲提之心 And restore the heart of Te Fiti!
我离不开您 I I can’t leave you.
无论你在哪里 我都与你同在 There is no way you could go, that I won’t be with you.
快去 Go!
我听见地平线另一边在呼唤我 There’s a line where the sky meet the sea. And he calls me.
谁会知道 But no one knows.
能走多远 How far it goes.
曾经的不知所措的日子已经远离 All time wondering where I need to be is behind me.
全靠自己 I’m on my own
我往前走 Towards unknown!
每一个转弯 每一个路段 Every turn I take. Every trail I track.
都是我选择 不能有遗憾 It’s a choise I make. Now I can’t turn back.
过去多伟大 From a great unknown.
未来独自闯 我渴望那里 Where I go alone. Where I long to be.
她光芒照亮了这海洋 呼唤我 See her light of the night. in the sea, she calls me.
让我知道 And yes, I know.
能走得到 That I can go.
在天空的月亮与晚风陪我前行 There’s a moon in the sky and the wind is behind me.
终会知道 So now I’ll know.
能走多远 How far I’ll go!
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 I am Moana Motunui.
快上船 You will board my boat.
我要带你跨越整片大海 Sail across the sea!
归还特菲提之心 And restore the heart of Te Fiti.
我是莫图鲁尼岛 I am Moana.
的莫阿娜 Of Motu nui.
憨憨? Hei hei?!
别害怕 It’s okay.
没事的 You’re alright.
看到了吧? See?
我们走吧 There we go.
多棒的海水啊 Nice water.
大海是我们的朋友 The ocean is a friend of mine.
憨憨 Hei hei?
憨憨 Hei hei!
别动 Stay!
好了 Okay.
下一站 Next stop.
毛伊 Maui.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 I am Moana of Motunui.
快上船 You will board my boat.
我要带你跨越整片大海 Sail across the sea.
归还特菲提之心 And restore the heart of Te Fiti.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 I am Moana of .. Mo..tu.
快上船 Board my boat!
不 Oh, no!
不 不 No no nono!
不 No!
大海 Ocean?
你能帮帮我吗? Can I get a little help?
糟了 No no.
拜托 Please.
快点儿 Come on!
救命 Help me!
救命 Please!
什么情况 What?!
我说了我需要帮助 I said help me!
但你让大浪来袭击我的船? And wrecking my boat?!
这也叫帮忙 Not helping!
就让你被鱼群臭死吧 Fish pee in you all day!
那么 So
毛伊? Maui?
毛伊 Maui!
毛伊 主宰风和海的半神 Maui, demigod of the wind and sea
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 I am Moana of Motunui!
请上船吧 You will board my boat!
不 No!
快上船 You will board my boat!
没错 Yeah!
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 Hi, I’m Moana of Motunui.
快上 船 You will board my Boat!
这有艘船 A boat!
老天爷赐给我一艘 The Gods have given me a
毛伊 Maui
万能的变形者 Shape shifter.
主宰风和海的半神 Demigod of the wind and sea.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 男人们的英雄 I am Moana of Mo Hero of Men.
什么? Wha..What?
应该说毛伊是万能的变形者 It’s actually Maui, shape shifter.
主宰风和海的半神 Demigod of the wind and sea!
男人们的英雄 Hero of Men.
不好意思打断你了 从头开始吧 人类的英雄 I interupted. From the top. Hero of Men.
开始 Go!
我是莫 等等 等等 I am Mo Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.
所有人 And women.
包括男人和女人 所有人才对 Men and women. Both! All!
这个可不分男女 Not a guy girl thing.
你知道的 毛伊是所有人的英雄 You know? Maui is a hero to all!
再来一遍吧 You’re doing great.
什么? What?
不 我来这儿是 我知道 No! I came here to Of course, of course.
好吧 好吧 Yes, yes, yes, yes.
毛伊对他的崇拜者总是很有耐心的 Maui always has time for his fans.
这种用鸟来写字的方式 When you use a bird to write with
叫做瞅瞅 It’s called “tweeting”.
我明白的 英雄可不是想见就能见到的 I know, not every day, you get a chance to meet your hero.
你可不是我的英雄 You are not my hero!
我来这儿也不是为了让你在我的桨上签名 And I’m not here so you can sign my oar!
我来这是因为你偷走了特菲提之心 I’m here because you stole the heart of Te Fiti!
现在我要你上船 And you will board my boat.
跟我一起把它还回去 Sail across the sea and put it back!
好吧 Yeah.
听起来你好像不太喜欢我 It almost sounded like you don’t like me.
但这是不可能的 因为我已经被困在这里 Which is impossible because I got stuck here.
一千年了 就是为了 For a thousand years, trying to get the heart
给你们凡人寻找那颗心 As a gift for you, mortals
好让你们拥有创造生命的力量 So you could have the power to create life itself!
所以我猜你原本想说的是 Yeah, so what I believe you’re trying to say.
谢谢 谢谢? Is thank you. Thank you?
不用谢 什么 不 You’re welcome. What? No, no, no.
我没有 我不会 I .. I didn’t I wasn’t
我为什么要说谢谢 好啦好啦 Why would I ever say I mean Okay, okay, okay
我知道发生了什么 I see what’s happening, yeah.
面对这伟大的神明很奇妙 You’re face to face with greatness and it’s strange.
都不知道该怎么反应 You don’t even know how you feel.
这是很可爱的 It’s adorable!
我发觉人类一直没有改变 Well, it’s nice to see that humans never change.
现在让你开眼界 Open your eyes let’s begin.
要看清楚是我毛伊 请冷静 Yes, it’s really me, It’s Maui. Breathe it in.
我这完美的发型 身型 I know it’s a lot the hair, the body!
当你盯着这优质神明 When you’re staring at a Demigod
我只能说一句 What can I say?
不客气 Except you’re welcome.
把潮汐 晴天送你 For the tides, the sun, the sky.
这很简单 很容易 不客气 Hey, it’s okay. It is okay. You’re welcome.
我只是一个普通硬汉子 嘿 I’m just an ordinary demi guy, Hey!
我用手指把天空托起 Hey, what has two thumbs and pulled up the sky.
当你蹒跚前行有我扶持 When you were waddling yay high. This guy!
在寒冷夜里 When the nights got cold.
取暖的火都被偷走 Who stole you fire from down below?
有我在这里哟 You’re looking at him, yo!
噢 是我让太阳升起 Oh, also I lasso’d the sun.
不客气 You’re welcome.
让你多点开心日子 To stretch your days and bring you fun.
我能把狂风驾驭 Also I harnessed the breeze.
不客气 让船航行 树叶落地 You’re welcome, to fill your sails and shake your trees.
这不过是小意思 不客气 So what can I say except You’re welcome.
我让大地从海中耸立 For the islands I pulled from the sea.
不需要膜拜的意思 不客气 There’s no need to pray, it’s okay. You’re welcome.
我只是单纯的做我自己 I guess it’s just my way of being me.
不客气 You’re welcome.
不客气 You’re welcome.
啊 回头想一想 Well, come to think of it.
我其实可以一口气的 Kid, honestly I can go on and on.
把所有大自然的现象都解释 I can explain every natural phenomenon.
潮汐 草地 大地 The tide, the grass, the ground.
都是我毛伊所做的好事 Oh that was Maui just messing around.
我把海鳗狠狠地除掉 I killed an eel, I buried its guts.
种一颗树让你得到椰子 Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts.
明不明白 What’s the lesson?
有没有新启示 What is the takeaway.
就是当毛伊生气 你快点回避 Don’t mess with Maui when he’s on the breakaway.
你看我皮肤上的印记 And the tapestry here in my skin.
都是彰显胜利的标志 Is a map of the victories I win.
我到哪里 哪里就出现好事 Look where I’ve been, I make everything happen.
过去小气的小毛伊已变好脾气 Look at that mean mini Maui just tikitty tappin’
还是这句 告诉你 不客气 Well anyway, let me say, You’re welcome
我把这世界变美丽 For the wonderful world you know.
这很简单 很容易 不客气 Hey, it’s okay it’s okay. You’re welcome
我现在想起来我要出行 Well, come to think of it, I gotta go.
给你机会说声不客气 Hey, it’s your day to say You’re welcome.
我要借用你的船 Cause I’m gonna need that boat.
要扬帆而去远地 不客气 I’m sailing away away. You’re welcome.
我除了漂浮 什么都最棒 Cause Maui can do everything but float.
不客气 You’re welcome.
不客气 You’re welcome.
谢谢你 And thank you!
放我出去 Hey, let me out!
你这个卑鄙的大骗子 You lying, slimy, son of a
不用谢 You’re welcome.
不 No!
我可不想跟着个小孩去特菲提岛 I’m not going to Te Fiti with some kid.
我还得找回我的鱼钩 I’m gonna get my hook.
你有一个 但我没有 毛伊不能没有鱼钩 You have yours. And I’m not Maui without mine.
好了 去我背后安静会儿 Okay, talk to the back.
旅途小点心 Boat snack!
再见啦 讨厌的石头岛 Good riddance you filthy pile of pebbles!
不 Oh, no, no, no.
别那样看着我 Don’t look at me like that.
那个山洞挺好的 她肯定喜欢 It’s a beautiful cave, she’s gonna love it.
而且我会好好 And I’m going to love you.
享用你的 In my belly.
不过得先让你长点肉 Now let’s fatten you up, drumstick!
真是精彩的一跳啊 I could watch that all day.
好了 这座岛是你的了 Okay, enjoy the island!
毛伊号 出发 不 Maui, out! No!
停下 Stop!
你必须把那颗心还回去 Hey! You have to put back the heart!
什么时候回来的 Did not see that coming.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜 I am Moana of Motunui.
这是我的船 This is my canoe.
你必须跟我去特 And you will journey to
好了 摆平了 我们得走了 All right, get over it. We gotta move.
她又回来了 And she’s back.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫 I am Moana of Motunu
你叫莫阿娜 对吧 没错 It was Moana, right? Yes.
你必须把这颗心还回去 And you will restore the heart.
好吧 我认输 All right, I’m out.
够了 Oh, come on!
你到底怎么回事 What is your problem?
你很怕它吗? 不 Are you afraid of it? No.
我可没害怕 No. I’m not afraid
别多管闲事 不然我把你塞进腋窝 Stay out of it or you’re sleeping in my armpit.
你也闭嘴 这根本不是什么心 You stop it. That is not a heart.
而是个诅咒 我一拿到它 It is a curse. The second I took it
就被击落到海里 I got blasted out of the sky
还弄丢了我的鱼钩 And I lost my hook!
让它离我远点儿 Get it away from me.
你是说这个吗? Get this away?
我是个半神 知道吗? I’m Demigod, okay?
你在这样 我就揍你了 Stop that! I will smite you!
你真的想挨打? You wannna get “smote”?
挨揍? “Smoten”?
听着 那玩意儿根本没有创造生命的法力 Listen, that thing doesn’t give you power to create life.
它是死神的追踪器 It’s a homing beacon of death.
如果不丢掉它 可怕的事情就会接踵而来 If you don’t put it away, bad things are gonna come for it.
来找这个吗 特菲提之心? Come for this? The heart?

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 海洋奇缘 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册