欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

功夫熊猫1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

传说中有位传奇大侠 Legend tells of a legendary warrior…
他的传奇功夫出神入化 whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend
他云游四方,寻找比得上他的对手 He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.
我看你还挺爱吃,有本事吃我一拳! I see you like to chew.Maybe you should chew on my fist!
大侠沉默片刻,因为嘴里还塞满吃的 The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.
等他咽了下去,就开口了 Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.
少说废话,出手吧! Enough talk. Let’s fight!
拿命来! Shashabooey!
他的招式凶猛炫丽 He was so deadly in fact,
敌人看多了炫招都能双目失明! that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness.
我看不见了! 他太炫了! My eyes! He’s too awesome!
也好帅啊 我们该如何报答你? And attractive How can we repay you?
凶猛帅气本是天生 There is no charge for awesomeness.
不求回报! Or attractiveness.
小宇宙爆发! Kablooey!
不管面对多少敌人 It mattered not how many foes he faced.
他们全都不是对手 They were no match for his bodacity!
从没有熊猫这样被人惧怕,又被人喜爱 Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved.
就连中国的盖世英雄 Even the most heroic heroes in China,
虎胆五侠 the Furious Five,
也拜倒在绝世大师之下 bowed in respect to this great master.
咱们乐乐去? We should hang out.
正合我意 Agreed.
可休闲时间得等等了 But hanging out would have to wait.
因为当面对恶魔山的一万大军时 Because when you’re facing the 10,000 demons of Demon Mountain
只有一件事情最重要,那就是… there’s only one thing that matters and that’s…
阿宝!起床了! Po! Get up!
要赶不上干活了! You’ll be later for work!
啥?? What?
阿宝!起床了 Po! Get up!
阿宝,你在那儿折腾啥呢? Po. What are you doing up there?
没什么 Nothing.
金猴!螳螂!仙鹤!灵蛇!娇虎! Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!
阿宝!快过来!都已经开工了 Po! Let’s go! You’re late for work.
就来! Coming!
抱歉,老爸 Sorry, Dad.
光说抱歉可做不了面条 Sorry doesn’t make the noodles.
你在上面干什么着?那么多动静 What were you doing up there? All that noise.
没啥,就是做了个怪梦 Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
什么梦? About what?
梦见什么了? What were you dreaming about?
梦见什么? What was I?
我梦见了… I was dreaming about…
面条 …noodles.
面条?你真的梦见面条了? Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
是啊,我还能梦见啥 Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
小心!那汤…扎嘴 Careful! That soup is sharp.
今天真吉利! Oh, happy day!
我儿子总算梦到面条了! My son, finally having the noodle dream!
你不知道我等这等了多久了 You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment
这是个好兆头,阿宝 This is a sign, Po.
什么兆头? A sign of what?
你就快准备好继承咱家的… You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient
秘方鲜汤的秘方了! of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
然后你就能履行使命,继承面馆! Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
就像我从父亲手里接过来 他从我爷爷手里接过来 As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father
我爷爷跟朋友打麻将赢下来 …who won it from a friend in mahjong.
爸爸,爸爸,这不过是个梦啊 Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.
不,这可是远大梦想 No, it was the dream.
我们是做面条的,血脉里流淌着汤汁 We are noodle folk Broth runs through our veins
可爸爸,你就没想过做点别的? But Dad didn’t you ever want to do something else?
除了面条之类的? Something besides noodles?
其实我年少轻狂时 Actually, when I was young and crazy,
曾经想过逃跑,去学做豆腐 I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu
那怎么没去? Why didn’t you?
因为这是痴人说梦! Because it was a stupid dream.
你能想象我做豆腐啥样? Can you imagine me making tofu?
豆腐… Tofu.
不,咱们在世上都有自己的位置 No! We all have our place in this world.
我的是在这儿,你的… Mine is here, and yours is…
我知道,也是这儿 I know, is here.
不,是2号5号12号桌 No, it’s at tables 2, 5, 7, and 12
记得要微笑服务 Service with a smile.
干得不错徒弟们,要是你们想要让我失望的话 Well done students if you were trying to disappoint me
娇虎你不够凶猛,金猴你不够快 Tigress, you need more ferocity!Monkey, greater speed.
仙鹤飞得不够高,灵蛇不够敏捷,螳螂… Crane height Viper subtlety Mantis…
功夫大师 什么?! Master Shifu. What?!
是乌龟大师,他想见你 It’s Master Oogway. He wants to see you.
乌龟大师,你想见我?有什么事吗 Master Oogway, you summoned me?Is something wrong?
想见老朋友非要有事吗? Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
那就是没事了? So, nothing’s wrong?
我也没这么说 Well, I didn’t say that.
您的意思是? You were saying?
我有一个预感 I have had a vision.
大龙会杀回来 Tai Lung will return.
这不可能,他还在大牢里 That is impossible! He is in prison.
一切皆有可能 Nothing is impossible.
小善! Zeng!
快飞去昌高监狱告诉他们 Fly to Chorh Gom prison and tell them
兵力加倍!武器加倍!能加倍的都加倍 to double the guards double their weapons, double everything!
不能让大龙逃出来! Tai Lung does not leave that prison!
是,师傅! Yes, Master Shifu!
逆天行命,反促因果 One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
可我们总得做点什么!不能让他杀回来… We must do something! We can’t let him march on the valley, take his revenge!
他会… He’ll…
心如池水,老朋友 Your mind is like this water my friend.
随风乍起,自然不易明辨 When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see
而若水波不兴 But if you allow it to settle…
自然心静则明 …the answer becomes clear.
神龙秘籍 The Dragon Scroll.
是时候了 It is time.
可选谁呢?能把这无限神功托付给谁呢? But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?
谁能成为…神龙大侠? To become the Dragon Warrior?
我也不知道 I don’t know.
不好意思,抱歉 Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
阿宝看着点! Watch it!
不好意思,收腹! Sorry. Suck it up!
万分抱歉! Sorry. A thousand pardons.
什么? What?
(虎胆五侠 五时开始) (The Notice)
乌龟大师要选神龙大侠!就今天! Master Oogway’s choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
大伙们,快去翡翠宫!虎胆五侠里会有人拿到神龙秘籍! Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!
千年等一回啊!带着碗去! We’ve waited 1000 years for this! Take the bowl!
这可是功夫史上的大事,快去! This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!
阿宝!你要去哪儿啊? Po! Where are you going?
我去…翡翠宫 To the Jade Palace.
你忘了你的面条小车了 You’re forgetting your noodle cart.
全山谷的人都会去,人手一碗面条可就赚了 The whole valley will be there and you’ll sell noodles to all of them
又卖面条? Selling noodles?
可爸爸,我在想,也许我… But, Dad, I was thinking, maybe I…
嗯? 我在想也许我… Yeah? I was thinking maybe
还能卖点豆沙包,都要发霉了 could also sell the bean buns They’re about to go bad
真是好儿子! That’s my boy!
我都说过那梦是个好兆头 I told you that dream was a sign.
是啊,美梦一场 Yeah. Glad I had it.
我是功夫大侠 我也是 I’m a kung fu warrior! Me too!
顶上有地方看 咱们走 There’s spots at the top Let’s go
加把劲!加把劲! Come on. Come on!
就快到了 Almost there.
啥? What?
噢,不! No! Oh, no!
阿宝你真可怜 我们会给你带个纪念品 Sorry Po We’ll bring you back a souvenir
不行,我得亲自留一个 No. I’ll bring me back a souvenir.
今天意义非凡 It is an historic day.
不是吗,乌龟大师? Isn’t it, Master Oogway?
是啊,我还担心我活不到今天 Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see
你的徒弟都准备好了? Are your students ready?
是的,乌龟大师 Yes, Master Oogway.
你得明白,老朋友 Know this, old friend.
不管我选中谁,都能给山谷带来安宁 Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley
也能把安宁带给你 …but also to you.
比武大会现在开始! Let the tournament begin!
不,不,等等! No, no, wait!
我来了,等等我 I’m coming! Wait, wait!
就来! Yes!
嘿!快开门! Hey! Open the door!
让我进去! Let me in!
和平谷的居民们 Citizens of the Valley of Peace,
我很荣幸向你们介绍…娇虎! it is my great honor to present to you Tigress!
灵蛇!仙鹤!金猴!螳螂! Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis!
虎胆五侠! The Furious Five!
啊,虎胆五侠! Yeah, the Furious Five!
勇士们准备! Warriors, prepare!
等等啊,我从小孔偷看吧 Wait No Oh peeky hole
准备战斗 好啊 Ready for battle! Yeah
千条火舌 The Thousand Tongues of Fire.
瞧瞧啊 Look at that.
嘿!快让开 Hey! Get out of the way!
最后是娇虎大侠 And finally Master Tigress!
相信我乡亲们,你们还没见识真格的呢 And believe me citizens you have not seen anything yet
是没见到! I know!
娇虎大侠,面对铁牛和死亡之斧 Master Tigress! Face Iron Ox and his Blades of Death
我感到神龙大侠就在我们中间 I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
和平谷的乡亲们 Citizens of the Valley of Peace,
乌龟大师现在要选出神龙大侠! Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!
啊,别呀,等等! Oh, no! No, no, wait!
就这了 Yeah.
阿宝! Po!
你这是在干嘛? What are you doing?!
你看像在干嘛?!快停下! What does it look like I’m doing?! Stop!
我要去看神龙大侠! I’m going to see the Dragon Warrior!
可我不明白啊,你总算梦着面条了啊 But I don’t understand You finally had the noodle dream!
我撒谎了,我没梦见什么面条 I lied I don’t dream about noodles Dad
我爱……功……夫! I love kung fu!
行了,儿子,咱们回去干活吧 Come on son Let’s get back to work
好吧 OK.
回来! Come back!
怎么回事? What’s going on?
这是在哪儿? Where?
你指着我干什么? What are you pointing?
噢,对不起 OK. Sorry.
我只是想来看看神龙大侠 I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was
真有意思 How interesting.
大师,您指的是我吗? Master, are you pointing at me?
是他 谁? Him. Who?
你 我? You. Me?
上苍给我们送来了…神龙大侠! The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!
什么? 什么?! What? What?!
什么?! 什么?! What?! What?!
停下,等等!谁让你们这么干的? Stop, wait! Who told you to?
乌龟大师,等等 Master Oogway, wait.
那个虚胖的熊猫不可能解决咱们的问题 That flabby panda can’t possibly be the answer to our problem
你本来要指娇虎的,这东西从天而降 You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her!
这纯粹是个意外 That was just an accident!
从来就没有意外 There are no accidents.
请原谅师傅,我们辜负了您 Forgive us, Master. We have failed you.
不,要是到了早上那熊猫还不走 No. If the panda has not quit by morning
就是我辜负了你们 then I will have failed you.
等等,等等!我带来了… Wait! Wait wait wait! I bring a message
功夫大师的信 …from Master Shifu.
什么?! What?!
“加强兵力?!” “Double the guard?!”
“特别防守?!” “Extra precautions?!”
“你的监狱也许不够坚固” (画面上是中文) “Your prison may not be adequate?!”
你敢怀疑我的监狱不安全? You doubt my prison security?!
小的不敢 Absolutely not.
是师傅怀疑,我只是个送信的 Shifu does. I’m just the messenger.
那你替我送信给你那个师傅 I’ll give you a message for your Master Shifu.
想从昌高监狱逃走是不可能的 Escape from Chorh Gom prison is impossible!
很壮观吧? Impressive, isn’t it?
非常壮观 It’s very impressive.
相当壮观 It’s very impressive.
一个口进,一个口出 One way in, one way out.
一千名守卫,看守一名囚犯 One thousand guards and one prisoner.
是啊,只不过这个囚犯是… Yes, except that prisoner…
大龙 …is Tai Lung.
放我们下去 Take us down.
你要干什么? What are you doing?
噢,我的天 Oh, my.
看吧,大龙 Behold Tai Lung.
我就在这儿等着好了 I’m just gonna wait right here.
没什么可担心的,非常安全 It’s nothing to worry about It’s perfectly safe
弩弓手!准备 Crossbows! At the ready!
弩弓手? Crossbows?
硬汉,听说了吗? Hey, tough guy, did you hear?
乌龟把神龙秘籍送人了,而且不是给你 Oogway’s giving someone the Dragon Scroll, and it’s not gonna be you.
别惹他生气啊 Don’t get him mad.
他又能怎么样?我已经让他动弹不得了 What’s he gonna do about it? I’ve got him completely immobilized
我踩到小猫猫的尾巴了? Did I step on the wittle kitty’s tail?
行了,我看够了 I’m good. I’ve seen enough.
我去告诉师傅没什么可担心的 I’ll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about
是啊,瞎担心 No, he doesn’t.
我会转告给他 I’ll tell him that.
现在总可以走了吗? Can we please go now?
神龙大侠!神龙大侠! Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!
等一下! Wait a second!
我觉得好像有点误会,大伙都以为我是… I think there’s been a slight mistake Everyone seems to think that I’m
这是勇士圣殿!没搞错吧 The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!
瞧瞧这地方 Look at this place.
飞天犀牛大师的盔甲,还带着战斗伤痕! Master Flying Rhino’s armor with authentic battle damage!
这是英雄宝剑! The Sword of Heroes!
据说绝对锋利,连看一眼都会被割伤… Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking
隐形天命三叉戟! The Invisible Trident of Destiny!
我只见过这宝画的冒牌货 I’ve only seen paintings of that painting
不会吧! No!
低语武士的神奇灵坛 The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors
听说装着整个天蜀大军的灵魂 Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army
有人吗 Hello.
参观结束了吧? Have you finished sight seeing?
对不起,我应该先来看你的 Sorry, I should have come to you first.
我的忍耐可是有限的 My patience is wearing thin.
哦,那个,你好像着急也去不了哪儿啊 Well I mean it’s not like you were going anywhere
你转过身 好啊 Would you turn around? Sure.
你好啊 How’s it going?
是怎么把五千个…是师傅! How do you get 5000…Master Shifu!
有人…把它打坏了 Someone… broke that.
可我会弄好的,你有… But I’ll fix it. Do you have some…
胶水吗? …glue?
扎手了 A splinter.
你就是传说中的神龙大侠? So you’re the legendary Dragon Warrior?
我猜是吧 错! I guess so. Wrong!
你不是神龙大侠,也永远别想成为神龙大侠 You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until
除非你掌握了这神龙秘籍 you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.
那,我该怎么着? So, how does this work?
你有没有梯子,或是蹦床什么的? Do you have a ladder or a trampoline or?
你以为就这么简单?这样拱手把无限神功 You think it’s that easy? That I’ll just hand you the secret
白送给你? 不,我… to limitless power? No, I…
要先达到功夫的最高境界 One must first master the highest level of kung fu
可像你这样的显然不行 And that is impossible if that one is someone like you
像我这样的? Someone like me?
是啊,瞧瞧你!屁股肥大,胳膊松软! Yes, look at you! This fat butt! Flabby arms!
人家这块肉最怕疼 Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.
肚子大得离谱 And this ridiculous belly.
完全不注意个人卫生 And utter disregard for personal hygiene.
你等等,说这话可没必要 Now, wait a minute That’s uncalled for
离得这么近都能闻见你的口臭了 Don’t stand that close I can smell your breath
听着,乌龟说我是… Listen, Oogway said I was…
五溪劫指扣!别用五溪劫指扣! The Wuxi Finger Hold Not the Wuxi Finger Hold!
你知道这招? Oh, you know this hold?
五溪大师在秦朝发明的 Developed by Master Wuxi in the Third Dynasty
那你一定知道,我收起小指头会怎么样 Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky
别这样!你知道最难办的是什么吗? No no! You know the hardest part of this?
最难办的是事后清理干净 The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
好了,好了,悠着点儿 OK, OK, take it easy.
给我听好了,熊猫 Now listen closely, panda.
乌龟选了你,可你从我这儿领教以后 Oogway may have picked you but when I’m through with you
我向你保证,你会希望他没选你!明白了? I promise you you’re going to wish he hadn’t! Are we clear?
是的,明白了,明明白白 Yeah we’re clear. We’re so clear.
这就好 Good.
我都要等不及了 I can’t wait to get started.
咱们开始吧 等等,等等 Let’s begin. Wait, wait, wait.
说什么? What?
现在? 是啊,现在开始 Now? Yes, now.
除非乌龟大师错了,你不是神龙大侠 Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior
噢,好吧 Oh, OK, well…
我可不认为那些我都做得到 I don’t know if I can do all of those moves
不试试怎么知道呢? Well, if we don’t try we’ll never know, will we?
啊,就是,咱们可以选个符合我这水平的吗? Yeah it’s just, maybe we can find something more suited to my level
你是什么水平? What level is that?
反正我不是什么大师,那… Well, I’m not a master, but…
咱们就从零开始,没水平 …let’s just start at zero. Level zero.
你上哪都找不到没水平的 No. There is no such thing as level zero
要不我从那个开始 那个? Maybe I can start with that That?
那个是用来训练小孩的,或者天热了顶门的 We use that for training children and propping the door open when it’s hot
可要是你坚持… But if you insist…
虎胆五侠! The Furious Five!
你们比玩具娃娃大多了,除了你,螳螂 你差不多一般大 You’re bigger than your action figures Except you Mantis You’re the same
熊猫露一手吧,让我们见识一下 Go ahead panda Show us what you can do
他们要看着吗?要不等他们去练功了我再试? Are they gonna watch, or should I wait till they get back to work?
出拳吧! Hit it.
我是说,我刚吃饱,还在消化 OK yeah I mean I just ate So I’m still digesting
可能我的功夫会…打点折扣 So my kung fu might not be as good as.later on
快出拳! Just hit it.
好啊 All right.
你狂什么?别嚣张,因为我站这儿了 What you got? You got nothing ’cause I got it right here
找我兄弟们的茬?等着接我大招吧 You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder
我用无影脚问候你 I’m coming at you with crazy feet.
来啊,我无影无踪,你没见过熊拳吧 Come on I’m a blur You’ve never seen bear style
你就见过坐盘式螳螂拳 You’ve only seen praying mantis.
或是什么猴拳 Or monkey style.
要么给你来个蛇拳的藏蛇穿山 Or I could come at you snickety snake.
你快出拳! Would you hit it!
好吧,好吧 All right. All right.
再试一次,多用点劲儿 Why don’t you try again? A little harder
怎么样? How’s that?
(牙掉了) (tooth)
疼啊! That hurts.
赶走他比我想得还轻松 This will be easier than I thought.
晕得我都要吐了! I’m feeling a little nauseous!
这可打疼了 Those are hard!
我的鸡鸡 My tenders.
表现如何? How did I do?
总算见识没水平了 There is now a level zero.
我都无语了 可不是嘛 There’s no words No denying that
乌龟大师怎么想的? What was Master Oogway thinking?
这可怜的家伙把命都得搭上! The poor guy’s gonna get himself killed.
他好强大! He is so mighty!
神龙大侠,坐着火球从天而降 The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
他走一走,地也抖三抖 When he walks, the very ground shakes!
我还以为乌龟大师会选个真懂功夫的人 One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu
怎么着也该够得着脚趾头吧 Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.
能看着就不错了 Or even see his toes.
好的 OK.
这下爽了 Great.
你好,你醒了 Hi. You’re up.
被你吵醒的 I am now.
我刚才… I was just…
这一天真够劲 Some day, huh?
功夫那套可是费劲活,你二头肌酸吗? That kung fu stuff is hard work right? Are your biceps sore?
我这一天可是又难熬又失望,所以… I’ve had a long and rather disappointing day so…
是啊,我得早点睡了 Yeah I should probably get to sleep now
是啊,当然 好的,谢了 Yeah yeah yeah Of course OK thanks.
可老兄,我是你们的超级粉丝 It’s just.Man, I’m such a big fan!
你们在泣河之战表现神勇 You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River
以一敌千,还毫不惧怕,你们就… Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn’t stop You just
不好意思啊 Sorry about that.
喂,你不属于这里 Look, you don’t belong here.
我知道,我知道,你说得对 I know. I know. You’re right.
我什么都没有…我只是… I don’t have… I just…
我这辈子就梦想着… My whole life I dreamed of…
不,我的意思是你不属于这儿 这个房间,这是我的房间 No I meant you don’t belong here I mean in this room. This is my room
仙鹤房地产 Property of Crane.
啊,对,是啊 OK. Right, right.
那么你要睡了 So, you want to get to sleep.
是啊 我耽误你睡觉了 Yeah I’m keeping you up
咱们明天还有大事儿要做 We got big things tomorrow.
好了,你棒极了,就说这些,再见 All right You’re awesome Last thing I’m gonna say. Bye bye

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 功夫熊猫1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册