观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
在山的那边 Over the mountain
在海的那边 Across the sea
有一个姑娘在等着我 There’s a girl She’s waiting for me
淌过小河 Cross over the river
在云的尽头 Beyond every cloud
她穿过风儿而来 She’s passed the wind
一阵狂风 That’s blowing loud
在山的那边 Over the mountain
有一个姑娘在等着我 A girl waits for me
告诉每一粒流沙 Tell all the sands
每一片草叶 And every blade of grass
请告诉风儿 让我的心上人过来 Please tell the wind to let my love pass
在山的那边 Over the mountain
有一个姑娘在等着我 A girl waits for me
哇 哇… Wa wa…
如果你现在能看到我 If you could see me now
她说宁愿去流浪 The one who said that he’d rather roam
她说宁愿孤独 The one who said he’d rather be alone
多想你现在能看到我 If you could only see me now
我在风中太久了 I’ve been too long in the wind
我在雨中太久了 Too long in the rain
尽我所能安慰你 Taking any comfort that I can
回忆过去 期盼未来 Looking back and longing for
挣脱枷锁的自由 The freedom of my chains…
有时候 Sometimes
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
还有爱你 And to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
为了爱你 Yes to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
有时候 Sometimes
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
还有爱你 And to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
还有爱你 And to love you
我只需要赖以生存的空气 All I need is the air that I breathe
为了爱你 Yes to love you
在骷髅岛的某个地方
金 刚 围 场 帝王基地 236号 骷髅岛
它很生气
去车上等我 亲爱的
快去
(上古敌人)
(巨兽们在地下战斗 苏美尔 阿卡德 楔形文字泥板 公元前4世纪晚期 乌鲁克)
(阿尔法怪兽)
(地心世界远征 1926年)
(北冰洋)
(骷髅岛 泰坦栖息地)
(日本的怪物)
(原子呼吸)
(骷髅岛 位置:38.9288,17.99283)
(帝王控制穹顶)
(安全控制程度:95%)
(泰坦级哥斯拉)
(核脉冲)
(战胜)
(泰坦金刚 高度:104米 重量:158吨)
(泰坦级金刚)
(泰坦头盖骨代表 状态:已亡 死因:剖腹)
(基多拉 “三头魔鬼”)
《哥斯拉大战金刚》
阿派克斯控制 彭萨科拉·佛罗里达州
[史密斯投了一个三分 真是漂亮]
复制中
(货运舱单)
(目的地 香港)
(发货地 彭萨科拉 出口位置 地下33层)
(哥斯拉不再是泰坦救世主)
(佛罗里达州)
(彭萨科拉)
帝王救济营 彭萨科拉·佛罗里达州
丹纳姆大学 理论科学系 费城·宾夕法尼亚州
(泰坦真相播客)
(内森·林德 博士 《地球中空论》)
(未来科学 莱恩·安德鲁斯博士 金刚私密者)
谢谢
你很紧张
一切安好
你不能骗我
我不是小孩子了
这是它的家
我们的
我们的家…
是在一起的
你和我
[维克托21 我是005 信息是首要任务]
胆小鬼
(镇静剂 88%)
胆小鬼
你在干什么
这地方不安全
金刚
它很伤心
而且很生气
那是因为它不明白
我们是想帮助它
它不相信
你怎么知道
它告诉我的
家
家
(泰坦真相播客背后的声音是谁? 你为什么要倾听…?)
(哥斯拉袭击夺去生命)
(恶灵阿里曼的化身 艾玛·拉塞尔 恶棍还是救世主?)
泰 坦 真 相
(避开阿派克斯追踪器)
(中国城)
(漂白剂)
塔\h\h\h斯\h\h\h曼\h\h\h海 (在澳大利亚和新西兰之间)
你怎么不告诉我
你知道我一直想跟它沟通
去了解它
金刚不想让你知道
它害怕
现在 每个人都知道了
[辐射水平爆表]
谢谢
朋友
(分层入口)
[5号舱接收货物准备就绪]
[全体人员到5号舱报到]
南\h\h\h极\h\h\h洲 空心地球发射站
家
告诉它
可能还有更多它的同类
在里面
家人
我不知道
希望如此
那可能有你的家人
阿派克斯控制 中国香港总部
(泰坦避难所 15)
(门已锁定)
(灵能 100%完成)
(集成能量赋予机械人工智能)
(集成完成)
(警告:故障 系统运行不稳定)
(驾驶员断开)
(卫星已连接)
它的心跳越来越慢了
胆小鬼
哥斯拉不是敌人
另一个才是敌人
这是真的
请…
小心
(终端访问 安全锁启动)
地心世界 金刚监测站
家
[警报 生物罩遭到破坏] Alert, biodome breach.
[警报 生物罩遭到破坏] Alert, biodome breach.
安德鲁斯博士 你看到了吗 Dr. Andrews, did you see that?
栖息地坚持不了多久了 The habitat’s not gonna hold much longer.
我们得另外给它找个地方 We need to start thinking about off site solutions.
这个岛能让它与世隔绝 The island is the one thing that’s kept him isolated.
离开这 哥斯拉就会来找它 If he leaves, Godzilla will come for him.
俗话说一山不容二虎 There can’t be two alpha Titans.
它们在伊维族的古神话中就誓不两立了 The whole theory of an ancient rivalry stems from Iwi mythology.
它实在太大了 He’s gotten too big over time.
这个环境支撑不了很久 This environment won’t sustain much longer.
太不稳定了 It’s too unstable.
嘿 Hey.
离开这等于判了它死刑 Off site would be a death sentence.
你不认为它能照顾好自己吗 You don’t think the King could take care of himself?
一定有别的办法 There has to be another way.
找到这些生物的起源 Finding the origin of these creatures
对人类的生存至关重要 is essential to mankind’s survival.
地球的内部是由巨大的隔间和气孔组成的 The interior of the Earth is made up of vast cabins and air pockets,
通过天然的途径连接 joined by natural avenues.
将军踏上了远征之旅 The admiral begins his expedition,
探寻进入隐密世界的入口 searching for an entrance to a hidden world.
目的是发现并向全世界 The purpose is the discovery and the release to the world
揭开南极大陆那些未知的宝藏 of the unknown treasures of Antarctica
这将给人类带来巨大利益 in the interests of all mankind.
再也没人见过这些探险队员 Members of the lost party were never seen again.
谁也不知道他们遭遇了什么 Still no word on what may have happened.
那里的生悉系统得天独厚 There’s an ecosystem out there,
远远超出了我们的想象 the likes of which we can’t imagine.
发现它的地方就是这座岛 And the place to find it is this island.
你们好 老粉们 Hello, loyal listeners.
欢迎来到TTP 巨兽真相个人播客 Welcome to TTP, Titan Truth Podcast.
第245期 Episode number 245.
不过这期 Today is the day.
也许是我录制的最后一期了 Maybe the last podcast I ever record.
上星期我说过这话 And look, I know I said that last week
也许上上周 上上上上周 and maybe the week before and a few other times.
但是 重点是 But, look, this is the point.
在阿派克斯控制潜伏了五年以后 After five years of deep cover at Apex Cybernetics,
我终于要有所行动了 I’m finally taking my shot.
那里正酝酿什么坏事 Something bad is going on here.
我不知道具体是什么 I don’t know what it is,
但是我要走进去下载确凿证据 but I’m about to walk in and download hard evidence
揭露一个惊天动地的大阴谋 and expose a vast corporate conspiracy.
是的 你们可以叫我吹哨人 Yeah, you can call me a whistleblower,
一旦公开 就不是小水花 而是滔天巨浪 but I ain’t just whistling. I mean, this is more than a leak. It’s a flood.
相信我 这场滔天巨浪 And believe me, this flood
将揭露阿派克斯的所有谎言 is gonna wash away all of Apex’s lies.
你们一定要相信我 You can believe that.
欢迎光临阿派克斯控制 Welcome to Apex Cybernetics.
未经许可 任何人不得通过这里 No unauthorized persons allowed beyond this point.
我们创办阿派克斯控制的初心 When we started Apex Cybernetics,
是梦想以崭新的方法 帮助人类超越潜能的极限 we dreamt of new ways to push past the limits of human potential.
机器人技术 人类的思想 人工智能技术 Robotics, the human mind, artificial intelligence.
谁知道下一个梦想的美丽新世界 是什么样子呢 Who knows what brave new future we’ll dream of next?
我是沃尔特·西蒙斯 I’m Walter Simmons,
能带领阿派克斯迈入人类的新纪元 and it is my privilege to lead Apex
是我的荣幸 into humanity’s bold new era.
我们不会离开你 We’re not going anywhere.
你也不会离开我们 And neither are you.
准备开始吧 宝贝 There you are, baby.
喂 不要吃 No, don’t eat that!
那东西很不健康 It’s incredibly unhealthy.
那都是转基因产品 It’s just all the GMOs.
除非你想长第二个脑袋 Growing a second head could be useful.
你得告诉我为什么 You have to let me know.
因为我 我自己 Because me, myself?
反正我这个脑袋已经 不好使了 I can barely handle the one I got.
伯尼 你不该来这 Bernie, you’re not supposed to be in here.
你说我们在干什么 You ever wonder what we’re really doing here?
我是说 到底在干什么 I mean, really doing here.
你来干什么 Why are you here?
这不是工程部 This isn’t Engineering.
因为我在等 Because, you know, I had to wait
等他们打出新的工单 because they’re rendering these new specs,
因为需要那种计算器模式 which is gonna take over, uh…That’s calculator mode.
…至少一小时 也许更久 …over one hour, maybe even more.
所以工头让我四处转转 So my foreman told me to just take a walk
交几个新朋友 哦 and make some new friends. Oh.
哦 现在我们是朋友了 Oh! Now that we’re new friends,
应该有福同享 对吗 I can share something with you, right?
我记得带来了 I know it’s in here somewhere.
这是我做的洗手液 This is hand sanitizer that I made from my own garden.
很好用 It’s really amazing.
我忘了用没用过 Don’t know if I used that or not.
是的 这个 看看这个 Yes. This. Check this out.
右边这个 自组网无线电台 That right there is radio mesh networking
带语音记录功能 with a voice record subprocessor.
猜哪儿弄的 我不关心 Guess from where. Come on. I don’t care.
烤箱 A toaster!
烤箱上弄的 没想到吧 It’s from a toaster. Look at this thing.
我要去上个厕所 I have to go to the bathroom.
大号小号 Is it one or two?
如果是大号就是苹果闹的 ‘Cause if it’s two, it’s probably from these apples.
嘿 要不要我配的洗手液 Hey, you wanna use the hand sanitizer that I made?
不用了 I’m good.
好吧 我就待在这 Okay, I’ll just stay here.
好了 开始 Okay. Yeah.
看看有什么 Ah, let’s see.
哇哦 Whoo.
看屏幕 Screen.
把什么运到香港去了 What are they shipping to Hong Kong?
地下33层有什么 What’s Sublevel 33?
我的天 What the…?
[紧急疏散 巨兽警报] Evacuation, Titan alert.
[这不是演习] This is not a drill.
[全体阿派克斯员工 赶紧撤退] All Apex employees, please proceed…
是给我的提示 快撤 That is my cue. That’s my cue.
[这不是演习] This is not a drill.
排成一队进入核辐射避难所 Proceed to the fallout shelter in a single file line.
快点 Let’s go!
以前他们都是用氰化物胶囊保守秘密 They used cyanide capsules
而不是什么辐射掩体来保守秘密 instead of fallout shelters to keep the secrets in,
这都不重要 but, you know, that’s neither here nor there,
别听我胡说 so don’t listen to me.
二级工作人员进这里 快点 快点 Level two personnel, this way! Let’s go, let’s go!
对 在那里 Yeah, that way.
时间到了 It’s time!
我们得走了 快点 We need to go now!
[紧急疏散] Evacuate.
时间马上就到了 到了 One level at a time, okay.
糟了 嘿 站住 No. Hey, you!
你的身份识别卡呢 什么 Where’s your clearance tag? You know what?
这节骨眼儿上 The fact that you’re talking about
还要识别卡 clearance tags right now in a time of crisis
你也太不称职了 is incredibly unprofessional.
我们应该讨论怎么疏散 明白我的意思吧 We should be talking about evacuation.
别动 好 我投降 Yo! Okay!
哦 我的天哪 Oh, my God.
哦 不会吧 这是什么鬼东西 Oh, no. What the hell is that?
现在是CNN特别新闻时间 This is CNN breaking news.
昨夜遭到哥斯拉突然袭击事件后 The United States Navy’s Fourth Fleet
美国海军第四舰队 is deployed off the southeastern seaboard
立即开往东南沿海进行部署 of the U.S. after last night’s sudden Godzilla attack.
一段和平时期结束了 A time of relative peace shattered
这个巨大的 when the massive Titan,
曾被视为人类英雄的巨兽 once thought to be a hero to humanity,
在佛罗里达州的彭萨科拉登陆了 made landfall in Pensacola, Florida.
尽管损害大部分发生在 While the damage was largely contained
阿派克斯控制的美国总部 to the U.S. headquarters of Apex Cybernetics,
但巨兽现身三年多来 governments around the world aren’t taking any chances
各国政府却从未采取任何行动 after the first substantiated Titan sighting in over three years.
首席执行官沃尔特·西蒙斯表示 CEO Walter Simmons had this to say.
我们必须通力合作 确保这个世界更加安全 It’s about working together to ensure a safer world.
哥斯拉是个巨大威胁 Godzilla’s a threat to humanity,
而阿派克斯有一个解决方案 and Apex has a plan to deal with it,
一劳永逸 once and for all.
[全体师生请注意] Students and faculty, please be advised
[今天下午两点将召开全校师生大会] a mandatory assembly will be held at 2:00 p.m. this afternoon.
[辅导员要在本周针对个人] Guidance counselors will also be holding additional office hours all this week
[或小组进行额外指导] for individual and group sessions.
老粉们 欢迎收听 Welcome back, loyal listeners,
《巨兽的真相》个人播客第246期 to Titan Truth Podcast, episode 246.
哦 天哪 我当时就在现场 Oh, my God. I was there.
哥斯拉袭击阿派克斯的过程 我全看到了 Godzilla’s Apex attack. I saw it go down!
你们以为它再次现身 You think it’s a coincidence that he reappears
摧毁那个设施 都是巧合吗 and just so happens to destroy that specific facility?
哈哈 不不不 这根本就不是巧合 Ha ha, no, no, no, no. No such thing as coincidence.
爸爸 肯定有个 我们看不见的东西在刺激它 Dad, I’m telling you, there’s something provoking him that we’re not seeing here.
如果附近没有其它巨兽 Why else would Godzilla flash an intimidation display
哥斯拉为什么要发光威胁 if there wasn’t another Titan around?
那个播客给你洗脑了 That podcast is filling your head with garbage.
你应该去学校 我只是想帮你 You should be in school. I am just trying to help.
我不需要 我只希望你能平安 I don’t want you to help. I want you to stay safe.
我们想跟它们和平共处 We needed a plan to keep peace with these things,
却被烧了个精光 and the best one we had just went down in flames.
我束手无策 I don’t have any more.
现在唯一能做的就是为你担心 And the last thing that I need is to be worrying about you.
哥斯拉救了我们 你和妈妈都在 你看见了 Godzilla saved us. You were there with Mom. You saw it.
你怎么能怀疑它 How could you doubt him?
这里一定存在某种模式 不会的 There has to be a pattern. There doesn’t.
刺激它发怒了 这不可能 A reason why he was provoked. There isn’t.
你怎么知道 How do you know that?
因为物跟人一样是会变的 Because creatures, like people, can change.
现在哥斯拉 And right now, Godzilla’s out there
正四处伤人 而我们却不知道原因 and he’s hurting people, and we don’t know why.
让我清静一会儿 好吗 So cut your pop some slack, would ya?
回家见 爸爸 See you at home, Dad.
想听结论吗 You wanna know my theory?
当然想 所以你们才来这里的 I mean, of course you do. That’s why you’re here.
拜托 这都是模式和变量造成的 Come on, it’s all about patterns and variables.
哦 跟紧我 我带你回到六年级 好吗 Oh, wait, stick with me. I’m gonna take you back to sixth grade with this, okay?
哥斯拉被激怒就会攻击 这就是模式 Godzilla attacks when provoked, that’s the pattern.
彭萨科拉是沿海唯一拥有 Pensacola is the only coastal Apex hub
先进机器人实验室的阿派克斯中心 with an advanced robotics lab.
这是变量 That’s the variable.
把二者加起来结论就是 And add them up and your answer is
阿派克斯是问题的核心 that Apex is at the heart of the problem.
你有什么事 Can I help you?
预约的话 If you want an appointment,
明天九点到五点再来 my office hours are nine to five.
你好 林德博士 什么鬼… Please, Dr. Lind. What the fuck…
像你我这样的人 Guys like you and me,
没有正常工作时间 对吗 we don’t do normal hours, do we?
我跟你一样对地心空洞学说念念不忘 I’ve been fixated on Hollow Earth for as long as you have.
你这本关于巨兽起源的学说令人拍案叫绝 Your theory that it’s the birthplace of all Titans is fascinating.
你的书给我留下了深刻印象 Your book was very impressive.
哦 是吗 我公寓里还有三十箱滞销的 Oh, yeah? Well, I got about 30 unsold boxes
想不想要 in my apartment if you want some.
沃尔特·西蒙斯 Walt Simmons.
我认识您 先生 很荣幸 I know who you are, sir. It’s an honor.
不 荣幸的是 我现在情况很紧急 No, the honor is mine. As is the urgency.
哥斯拉从未无缘无故攻击过我们 Godzilla has never attacked us unprovoked before.
时间迫在眉睫 林德博士 These are dangerous times, Dr. Lind.
请允许我介绍 Allow me to introduce
阿派克斯的首席技术官 芹泽莲先生 our Apex chief technology officer, Mr. Ren Serizawa.
他手上有件非常有趣的东西 He has an interesting thing to show you.
我们的新卫星传送回来的磁成像 Magnetic imaging from one of our new satellites.
你知道这是什么 对吧 You know what this is, right?
地心空洞 Hollow Earth.
像海洋一样广阔的生态系统 An ecosystem as vast as any ocean,
能量读数就在我们的脚下 right beneath our feet.
这个能量信号巨大 This energy signal is enormous.
几乎和哥斯拉的能量读数一模一样 And almost identical to readings from Gojira.
在太阳向地球表面注入能量时 As our sun fuels the planet’s surface,
这种能量也维持着地球的空洞 this energy sustains the Hollow Earth,
滋养了我们强大而好斗的巨兽朋友 茁壮成长 enabling life as powerful as our aggressive Titan friend.
如果能够驾驭这种生命力量 If we can harness this life force,
我们就拥有了一种武器与哥斯拉抗衡 we’ll have a weapon that can compete with Godzilla.
我需要你帮我找到它 I need your help to find it.
我不知道我是不是有这个资格 I don’t know if I’m the right guy for the job.
看过这些评论吗 Did you read the reviews?
科幻小说庸才兜售的边缘物理学 “A sci fi quack trading in fringe physics.”
瞧瞧我的待遇 Look where they put my office.
一个地下室 对面就是长笛班 I’m in the basement right across from flute class.
而且 我已经离开帝王组织了 Besides, I’m not with Monarch anymore.
那个地心空洞 根本进不去 And Hollow Earth entry is impossible.
我们试过 We tried.
我为你哥哥感到难过 I’m sorry about your brother.
他是真正的先驱 He was a true pioneer.
谢谢 Thanks.
初步扫描结果都显示 See, all of our forward scans
那里有一个宜居的大环境 suggest a habitable environment down there.
所以 当时你哥哥的任务出了什么问题 So, what really went wrong on your brother’s mission?
他们试图进入时 When they tried to enter,
遇到了引力反转 they hit a gravitational inversion.
整个星球的地心引力一瞬间反转了 A whole planet’s worth of gravity reversed in a split second.
他们瞬间被压碎了 They were crushed in an instant.
如果我告诉你 我们阿派克斯 What if I told you that we, at Apex,
已经创造出非凡的飞行器 have created a phenomenal craft
可以承受这样的反转呢 which could sustain such an inversion?
这就是我们的地心空洞航行器 The Hollow Earth Aerial Vehicle.
地飞 HEAV.
地飞可以使地心空洞探索成为可能 林德博士 We can make the journey to Hollow Earth possible, Dr. Lind.
但是我们需要你担当此任 But we need you to lead the mission.
帮帮我 Help me.
帮帮每个人 Help everyone.
在大海中找到这根针 Finding this needle in a haystack
是对抗哥斯拉的最佳选择 is our best shot against Godzilla.
我曾经有个想法 Well, I, uh, might have an idea.
但是很疯狂 But it’s crazy.
我喜欢疯狂的想法 能给我带来财富 I love crazy ideas. They made me rich.
好吧 你们对遗传记忆熟悉吗 Are you guys familiar with genetic memory?
这个理论说所有已巨兽都有相同冲动 It’s a theory that all Titans share a common impulse
回到进化源头 to return to their evolutionary source.
就像产卵的能鱼 Like spawning salmon.
没错 或者回巢的鸽子 Exactly. Or a… Or a homing pigeon.
所以 如果这是巨兽的家 So if this is the Titans’ home
而且 这种生命力量维持着他们 and this life force sustains them…
巨兽可以指引你 A Titan could show you the way.
是的 Yeah.
在一位老同事的帮助下 With a little help of an old colleague.
哦 跑哪儿去了 Ugh, where is it?
安德鲁斯博士 保安处有位访客在等你 Dr. Andrews you have a visitor waiting for you at security.
地心中的一种能量源 A power source in Hollow Earth?
这太荒唐了 内森 怎么你也信 This sounds nuts, Nathan, even for you.
这是真的 我们把金刚带去就行 It’s there! We just need Kong to bring us to it!
只要金刚一离开隔离区 The second you take Kong out of containment,
哥斯拉就会来找它 Godzilla’s gonna come for him.
你说过不能永远关着它 You said you can’t keep him here forever.
当然 我们的干预已经严重破坏了栖息地 No. Our meddling has already wreaked havoc on Kong’s habitat.
我绝对不会让你拖走它 No way am I letting you drag him
利用它当武器 halfway across the world to use him as a weapon.
不是武器是盟友 No, not as a weapon. As an ally.
保护我们 带我们到下面 To protect us, lead the way down there.
你怎么知道它愿意下去 What even makes you think that he’ll go in?
你一直相信骷髅岛是从地心空洞浮上来的 对吧 You always believed that Skull Island was like Hollow Earth come to the surface, right?
那是金刚祖先的发祥地 And that’s where Kong’s ancestors came from.
嗯哼 Mm hmm.
通过南极入口 我们可以帮它找个新家 Through the entrance in Antarctica, we could help him find a new home.
它能拯救我们的家 And he could save ours.
她的家 Hers.
这个能量源可能是唯一的希望 That power source may be our only hope.
我们必须阻止哥斯拉 这是唯一的机会 We gotta stop Godzilla. This is our only chance.
我们必须试试 We have to take it.
好吧 太好了 Okay. Yes!
但是 具体行动计划 必须听我的 But when it comes to Kong, what I say goes.
悉听尊便 谢谢 You name the terms. Thank you.
抱歉 谢谢 Sorry. Thank you.
你不会后悔的 You won’t regret this.
嗯 我已经后悔了 Mm, I already regret this.
走吧 Come on.
喔 天哪 在这都能闻到它的味道 Whoo! Jeez, I can smell him from up here.
是呀 它也能闻到你的味道 Well, he can smell you, too.
还是怕它 是不是 Still not a fan, huh?
她在说什么 What’s she saying?
这个伊维族手势 Just an Iwi expression.
是夸你很勇敢 It means that you’re very brave.
是吗 嗯哼 Yeah? Mm hmm.
给它少用些镇静剂吧 Hey, use a light touch on the sedatives.
它是护送者 He’s our escort.
到空洞的时候不能让它犯迷糊 We can’t have him comatose when we reach Hollow Earth.
如果金刚不愿意去 What if Kong doesn’t go willingly?
你们怎么办 What do you do then?
[林德博士 请去前甲板报告 林德博士] Dr. Lind, please report to the forward deck. Dr. Lind.
失陪 Excuse me.
新来的 New arrivals.
欢迎 Welcome.
哇啊 这是哪个白痴想出来的主意 Wow. Who’s the idiot who came up with this idea?
哈 哈 我是玛雅·西蒙斯 Ha ha. I’m Maia Simmons.
父亲派我来的 My father sent me.
阿派克斯派驻代表 I run point for Apex.
内森·林德 任务负责人 Nathan Lind, mission chief.
别担心 我就是个保姆 Yeah, don’t worry. I’m just here to babysit.
地心空洞飞行器正在运往南极的路上 The Hollow Earth Aerial Vehicles are on their way to Antarctica as we speak.
你们认为自己的技术很尖端 I know you people think you’re cutting edge,
但是跟我们借给你的原型机相比 but these prototypes we’re loaning you
简直就是老掉牙的米亚塔 will make what you’ve been flying look like used Miatas.
我喜欢米亚塔 I love Miatas.
别考虑价钱 反正高得吓人 Forget about the price tag, which is obscene, of course.
光反重力引擎产生的电荷 就够赌城亮一周了 The antigravity engines alone produce enough charge to light up Vegas for a week.
这里可以有尖叫 Feel free to be impressed.
哇呜 Wow.
48小时内我们将到达南极入口 All right, we’ll be at the Antarctica entry in 48 hours.
这条路将带我们进入空洞 This path will get us into Hollow Earth.
进去以后 金刚就会带我们去能量源 Once we’re inside, Kong should lead us to the power source.
同时反向重力会让身体异常难受 Now, the gravitational inversion will be quite intense.
最大的可能是进入时感觉就像蹦极 Our best guess is that on entry, it’ll feel like bungee jumping…
而绳子绑在你的肠子上 with the cord tied to your lower intestine.
不过 如果直升飞机如你夸的 But if your helicopters are as good as you say…
地飞 HEAVs.
如果地飞像你说的那么出色 If your HEAVs are as good as you say they are,
我相信可以做到 I believe we can do this.
它们会做好的 They’ll do the job.
干好你的就行 You just gotta do yours.
好极了 Excellent.
安德鲁斯博士 Dr. Andrews.
我们绕开了哥斯拉出现的所有水域 We’ve avoided all of Godzilla’s known territorial waters
按照你的指南 according to your guidelines.
很好 Good.
需要我关注吗 Do I need to be concerned?
是的 它们确实有办法感知威胁 Yes. They do have a way of sensing threats.
我们相信它们是世仇 And we believe that they had an ancient rivalry.
神话中说它们的祖先曾经有过生死决战 The myths say that their ancestors fought each other in a great war.
所以如果遭遇了 就看谁屈服于谁了 So if they meet again, who bows to who, is that it?
我花了十年时间在岛上研究它 No, I spent 10 years on that island studying him.
这点我可以肯定 I know this for sure.
金刚永远不会屈服 Kong bows to no one.
她可以去那里吗 Is she supposed to be out there?
吉雅 快走 快点 Jia, come on. Come on.
那只猴子在说话吗 Did the monkey just talk?
好了 同学们 认真听我说 Okay, class, listen up.
哥斯拉在彭萨科拉港袭击阿派克斯的时候 In the midst of Godzilla’s attack on Apex Pensacola,
我发现一些疯的科技 I found some crazy tech with no official classification.
它们与我见过的任何工程规格都不匹配 What I saw doesn’t match any of the engineering specs I’ve ever seen.
那他们偷偷摸摸地在干什么呢 So what are they working on in such blackout secrecy, hmm?
这可能是最终拆解阿派克斯阴谋毛衣 的那根线头 This could be the thread that finally unravels the Apex sweater of conspiracy.
相信我 我会继续努力的 You better believe I’m gonna keep tugging.
目前我很安全 For now, I’m secure.
在众目睽睽之下充当卧底 Anonymous and hiding in plain sight
试图从内部将这家公司打倒 as I continue my mission.
你听着 绝对不能让我哥知道 To be clear, my brother can never know we took his van.
