欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

愤怒的小鸟1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

好吧 Okay.
加油 加油 加油 Come on, come on, come on, come on.
噢 兄弟 噢 兄弟 Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
来吧 我们上老兄 Come on, let’s go. Let’s go, buddy.
加油 加油 动起来 动起来 Come on, come on, we gotta move, we gotta move.
飞 飞 飞 飞 飞 Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no!
接住了 Hey! Hey! Gotcha!
我不喜欢这样 I don’t like it! I don’t like it!
嘴巴 翅膀 尾巴 Beak! Wing! Tail!
肋骨 Ribs!
小鸡鸡 Giblets!
我在飞 I’m flying!
不 还是飞不起来 Nope, still can’t fly.
我整只鸟都不好了 I cannot believe this.
呼吸 呼吸 Breathe, breathe.
跟屁鱼 Bottom feeder.
穿档过蛋 Up and over!
锵锵 Ta da!
不 不 不 不 No,no,no,no.
别害怕 我只是个小丑 Look. It’s okay. I’m just a clown.
噢 兄弟 Oh, boy.
天啊 叫得震耳欲聋 That’s a loud… Loud… You’re very scared of me.
不要 好吧 不抱就不抱 Here, come here. Nope. Okay. Nope. Never mind.
破蛋日快乐 Happy hatchday!
嗨 哥儿们 Hi, pal.
迟到了这么久你一定对自己失望透顶了 You must be so disappointed in yourself for being this late.
不 不 不 不 不 No. No, no, no, no.
我没迟到 你看时间 I’m not late. Look at the time.
订单上说要求中午前送到 See, the order said before noon.
好吧 现在你迟到了 Okay, now you’re late.
什么? 你上哪去了? What? Where have you been?
真是个好问题 我刚才 派对已经结束了 It’s funny you ask. You see, I was… You missed the party.
那是什么? 那个 What is that? That.
对了 这个被我跌倒时压了一下 Yes, see, I fell on the box.
松鼠呢? The squirrel?
免费赠送的 That’s on us.
我试图阻止盒子和地面亲密接触 You know, I tried to keep my body between the ground and the box
我好像把皮都擦破了 后面有伤口吗 But, you know, I think I got a little bruise.
背后有什么东西吗? See anything back there?
听见了吗 老婆? Hear that, honey?
我们付钱请的小丑不仅迟到了一个小时 The clown we paid to be here an hour ago
还把儿子的破蛋日蛋糕压坏了 fell on our son’s hatchday cake.
成功地毁了儿子的破蛋日派对 That’s why our son’s hatchday party is ruined!
下回你再出什么岔子 别再编故事 And the next time you mess up, don’t tell me a story
给我好好负起责任 Just take responsibility.
嘿 大哥 我没有编故事 Hey, man, it wasn’t a story.
我是一个大笨蛋 一觉睡到大中午 “I’m a screwup that woke up late
一屁股压坏了你买的大蛋糕 and fell on the thing you paid for!”
我没有编故事 我还差点溺水 It wasn’t a story. I almost drowned.
这事这么解决吧 蛋糕的钱算在你头上 Why don’t we just settle this out and say the cake’s on you
不好意思 你说算在我头上? I’m sorry, it’s on me?
不然算在谁头上? Well, who else would it be on?
你懂得 我 Well, you know, I…
这么说你可能会不高兴 但你既然开口了 I’m not sure you’re gonna like this, but since you asked.
与其按你说的算在我头上 Rather than being on me, as you suggested
这个蛋糕不如算在你头上 This cake is on you!
片名:愤怒的小鸟
你想听故事是吗? So, you wanna hear a story?
我一路拼命跑真的拼上了性命 I run my butt off, literally, mind you
来送这个”无谷蛋白蛋糕” to get the “gluten free cake.”
谷蛋白是个什么鬼? What the heck is gluten?
世界上真有这种东西吗 I mean, does gluten even exist?
你到底是谁? Who are you?
给我滚 Get outta here!
这就下逐客令了 连一块蛋糕都不让我吃 Already? But you’re the only one that’s had cake.
什么 What…
味道真不错 That’s good stuff.
要不要尝尝你老公你爸爸脸上的蛋糕? Anybody want to eat some cake off their dad or husband?
家里有张大饼脸连盘子都省了 对吧? Who needs plates when you got this guy’s face, right?
等等 差点忘了 Wait. I almost forgot.
你懂得 我还要做个简短的客户满意度调查 You know, I’m supposed to do a quick customer satisfaction survey
才能滚 可以吧? before I split, okay?
评分等级从一星至三星 你们给我的表现打几颗星? So, on a scale of one to three stars, what would you say about my performance?
别忘了那只松鼠是送的 And don’t forget, the squirrel was free…
真的很抱歉 不 Sorry about this! No!
怪我 My bad.
恭喜 Congratulations!
是个男孩 It’s a boy!
嘿 海苔眉毛 Hey, Eyebrows.
海苔眉毛 Eyebrows!
海苔眉毛 Eyebrows!
法官大人 我们家一直奉行自然破壳法 Your Honor, our family has always practiced natural childhatch.
新生儿先天不全的风险实在太大 The risks of having a scrambled infant are too great.
原本应该放着音乐 There was going to be music
鸟巢里铺满刚采摘的美丽花朵 The nest was going to be full of beautiful, fresh cut flowers.
他第一眼看到的两个脸 And the first two faces he was going to see
应该是父母慈爱的面容 were the loving faces of his mother and his father.
那样美好的时刻我们再也找不回来了 We can never get that moment back.
夫人 我也不想你孩子第一眼看到的是我 Ma’am, I never wanted my face to be the first face your baby saw.
我的意思是 我们在这里讨论什么? I mean, what are we talking about here?
再说了他也许根本不记得我 He probably doesn’t even remember me.
爸爸 Daddy!
不 不 不 不 闭嘴 No, no, no. No. Shut up.
闭嘴 Shut up.
安静 Cool it.
女士们先生们 我是那种暴脾气的鸟吗? Ladies and gentlemen, am I a passionate bird?
是的 Yes.
不是我还能是谁 Guilty as can be.
我送去的蛋糕非常高级 It was a quality cake.
我费了九牛二虎之力才准时送到 Look, I worked very hard to get it there on time
可是他竟然连一口都不肯尝 And he wouldn’t even try it!
胖红先生 我们是一个欢乐的鸟类族群 Mr. Red, we are a happy, happy bird community.
在无敌神鹰的庇护下 Under the protection of Mighty Eagle
我们劳动 玩耍 欢笑 We work, we play, we laugh, we love
我们热爱并享受这种与世无争的生活 And we live our lives free from conflict and strife, sir.
显然某些鸟还很享受自己讲话的声音 We love the sound of our own voice, too, evidently.
有个笑话你可能没听过 鸟为什么不会飞? Perhaps you never heard the joke, “Why don’t birds fly?”
我告诉你为什么 I’m gonna tell you why.
因为我们压根不想飞去别的地方 Because where else would we ever wanna go?
这每次都让我发笑 不是个好笑话 It gets me every time, guys! Not a good joke.
我该怎么解释你这样的存在呢? So now, what am I to make of the likes of you?
你身上有一个改不掉的坏毛病 There seems to be a recurring issue here.
愤怒 Anger.
我没有愤怒的毛病 I don’t think I have an anger issue.
我想你才有愤怒的毛病 I think you got an anger issue.
愤怒是破坏我们花园的杂草 Anger is a weed growing in our garden.
发现杂草时你会怎么做? And what do you do when you find a weed?
我不知道不过你肯定会告诉我 I don’t know, but I bet you’re gonna tell me.
你会把它连根拔掉 You pluck it out!
额滴神啊 Oh, my God.
胖红先生当初你搬出这个村子的时候 Mr. Red, when you moved your house outside of our village
你没发现没有一只鸟试图挽留你吗? Did you notice that nobody tried to stop you?
小鸟们在路上撞见你时也许面带笑意 但这并不代表他们喜欢你 Birds, they may smile at you on the street, but that doesn’t mean they like you.
我有个问题想问你 Hey, you know what? I got a question for you.
你知道你那件长袍的把戏早被看穿了吗 Are you aware that that robe that you’re wearing isn’t fooling anybody?
我们都见过你走路的滑稽样了 法官大人 We all see ya prancing along the street, Your Honor!
其实你只有 以下纯属个人猜测 一英寸高? And you’re, what, and I’m just approximating here, like, an inch tall?
你想干吗? You… What are you doing?
瞧啊 Voila!
什么 What the…
爸爸 Daddy!
胖红先生 鉴于你的罪行性质恶劣 Mr. Red, given the severity of the crimes
我只能作出以下决定 对你判处法律规定范围内最严重的刑罚 I have no choice but to impose the maximum penalty allowed by the law.
愤怒管理课程 Anger management class.
我选择死亡 Pluck my life.
今天新捉的新鲜虫子 Fresh worms caught today.
嘿胖红 你好吗? Hey, Red. How are ya?
我糟透了 I’m horrible.
嗨 胖红 Hi, Red.
见到你真高兴 It’s good to see you!
恕我无法原句奉还 起来没事啦 I wish I could say the same. Get your worms here!
起来没事啦 Upsy daisy!
谢谢你 Thank you.
我们走 Let’s go.
你好苏西 你好吗? How are you, Susie? You good?
不要跑 不要跑 No running. No running.
不是吧 Come on.
集体睡午觉计划成功了吗 Hey, how’s that nap schedule coming along?
天哪 Oh, boy.
不考虑搞计划生育吗? You guys ever thought about bird control?
左 右 左 右 Left,right,left,right.
跑起来 There ya go.
嘿 嘿 Hey, hey.
可以了 All right.
雪莉 Shirley.
姑娘你可以的 Girly, you got this.
别摔倒了 慢慢走 We don’t want you to fall, now. Take your time.
我们走 就这样 Here we go. That’s it.
你做到了 You’re doing it!
逗我吗? Seriously?
还差一点点 I’m almost there.
拥抱商人
免谈 Nope.
鸽子式 Pigeon pose.
起重机式 Crane pose.
今天就到这儿 Okay, we worked out.
谁想吃冻酸奶吗? Who’s down for a froyo?
冻酸奶 Froyo.
无敌 无敌神鹰 翱翔天际 “Mighty Mighty Eagle, soaring free.
保卫我们的家园和自由 “Defender of our homes and liberty!”
嗨 胖红 Hi, Red.
这里面有你的蛋吗? Is one of those yours?
什么? What?
是啊 还会飞呢 Yeah, when birds fly.
无敌神鹰是一个传奇 “Mighty Eagle is a legend.”
很好笑是吗 You think that’s funny?
让你再笑 This is funny!
来啊 Come on!
什么? What?
不能看鲍比 Don’t look, Bobby.
愤怒可能会传染 The anger might be contagious.
快点走 Let’s go!
他先动的手 快走不要回头 He started it. Move it, move it! Don’t look back!
拿好了 There you go.
瞧这画风 Look at this.
我已经能预见到坏结局了 This is gonna be awful.
这算是所谓的艺术吧 Okay, I guess that’s art.
这是垃圾 That’s garbage.
至于这个只能是奇风异俗了 And that’s exotic.
“无愤怒”什么 “Free rage” what?
嗨 Hi!
嗨 这里 欢迎 你好 Hi there! Welcome… Hello.
欢迎来到无限包容小组 To the Infinity Acceptance group.
我是白姐姐 好吧 I am Matilda. Okay.
想到要和你一起踏上旅程我就激动不已 And I’m just super psyched to be taking this journey with you!
你会嗨到爆表的 You’re gonna have a blast.
我可幽默了 I’m really fun.
认识我的都这么说 Everybody says that about me.
嘿 大伙儿 Hey, guys.
来跟胖红打个招呼 Say hello to Red, everyone.
你好 Hello!
你好 胖红 Hi, Red.
你们好 我生命中的过客 Hello, birds I won’t get to know well.
显然某些鸟没收到通知 我们要准时开始 Hey, apparently somebody didn’t get the memo that we like to start on time
你已经迟到两分钟了 because you’re about two minutes late.
记住下不为例 Don’t let it happen again.
嗨 我叫飞镖黄 Hi, my name is Chuck.
虽然第一见面就搞得有些不愉快 I’m sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
不过我很喜欢你 I like you a lot. I can tell.
好了 Okay.
好了胖红 你愿意跟大家分享你的故事吗? Now, Red, would you like to share your story with us?
不 不太想 No, not really.
法院跟我提到了 Well, the court mentioned something about a rage episode
你在一个孩子的生日派对上发飙的事情 at a child’s birthday party.
这课要上多久? How long is this class, anyway?
上到你学会为止 As long as you make it.
真的?那好 Really? Okay.
先生们 很高兴见到你们 Gentlemen, very nice to see you, and to almost meet you.
还差点认识你们 Probably the nicest part of it is not getting to meet you
也许在这种地方彼此不相识才最好 You know, in some weird way.
所以我要转身离开这里 All right, so I’m gonna go ahead
经过那些诡异的雕塑然后 and scoot on back out past those creepy statues and…
给我回来 Back you go.
好吧 不 我坐下 Sure. No, I can take a seat.
我换一种说法 So, in another sense
你要一直待到我通知法院你愤怒的毛病改掉为止 You are here until I notify the court that your anger issues have been resolved.
噢 天哪 Oh, boy.
飞镖黄 Chuck!
跟胖红说说你的故事 Share your story with Red.
我?最不该来上这课的就是我 Me? I am the last guy who should be here.
吃了一张超速单而已 Simple speeding ticket.
法官说我速度太快了 我说 法官大人 Judge tells me I was going too fast, so I say, “Your Honor, to be honest, I was.
你抓到我了 “You caught me.”
我不生气 我很诚实 I’m not angry. I’m honest.
那我是不是该去上诚实管理课程呢? So, shouldn’t I be in honesty management class?
因为我的诚实需要接受管理 Cause we gotta manage my honesty.
问一个问题 这个故事跟你上回说的不一样 My one problem, that’s a different story than you told last time.
今天我请客 Drinks on me, guys!
飞镖黄? Chuck?
好吧 也许不是冰淇淋 Okay, maybe it wasn’t ice cream.
好的 飞镖黄 谢谢 我们懂了 All right, Chuck, thanks. We got it.
然后这一位是大红 And this is Terence.
我看是大怪兽吧 More like terrifying.
不 你可爱的小档案上说 Now, it says here, in your little filey…
大红好像卷入了某些事件 Terence seems to have had an incident.
炸弹黑是从两周前开始来上课的 Now, Bomb started with us two weeks ago.
说说你的故事 炸弹黑 Tell us your story, Bomb.
好的 Okay.
有时候我情绪一激动 Well, sometimes when I get upset,
我就会那个爆炸 I have been known to blow up.
什么意思 你想说你会发飙吗? So, like… Like, what, like, you get mad, you mean?
不是 Well, no.
我真的会爆炸 I literally blow up, okay?
像炸弹一样爆炸 I explode like a bomb.
所以叫炸弹黑 Hence the name.
惊喜派对 Surprise!
不好意思 Excuse me.
我搞砸了 Party foul.
炸一个 Do it!
不行 No can do.
上课之前我刚”嘭”过 I just went boom boom before class.
虽然我一秒也不想多待 Hey, look, I don’t want to be here at all
但如果你能让这课变得有趣一点 but this can maybe make it a little more interesting to me,
拜托 你炸一个 so please, explode.
其实你办不到对吗? You can’t do it, can you?
我办得到 只是今天我背有点疼 Yes, I can, but I’m having back issues today.
所以 只能改天再炸了 So, I’m gonna have to take a rain check.
炸一个 Do it!
改天换个地方 小兄弟 Not the time or place, little amigo.
一群疯子对吧 大家伙 These guys are all nuts, huh, big man?
你是想跟我搞心灵感应还是说你只是 Are we speaking telepathically, or you’re just…
聊得不错 Good talk.
跟你聊天很开心 Nice chatting with you.
今天我们学习运用肢体活动管理愤怒 Today we’re gonna be working on managing our anger through movement.
第一个动作叫舞者式 The first pose is the dancer pose.
做得很好 大红 Great form, Terence.
老鹰 苍鹭 Eagle! Heron!
孔雀 勇士 Peacock! Warrior!
山 树 兔子 鱼 蝗虫 鸽王 Mountain! Tree! Rabbit! Fish! Locust! King pigeon!
当然还少不了下鸭式 And of course, downward duck.
不好意思 无趣的嬉皮老姐姐 Excuse me, boring hippie lady.
那个炸弹男好像要吐了 Looks like the explodey guy’s gonna puke.
你以前做过这个动作吗? And have you done this before?
做过 但只在发生金钱交易时 Yes, I have, but usually not for free.
我看不像爽歪歪 Didn’t think so.
棒极了 感觉怎么样?炸弹黑 Awesome. And how are we doing over here, Bomb?
感觉好极了 我在拉伸核心肌肉 Doing wonderful. Stretching out the core.
记住要通过羽毛和爪子充分呼吸 Just remember to breathe up through your feathers and from your talons.
我向你鞠躬致意 Namaste.
炸弹黑? Bomb?
漂亮 Nice!
我也不知道怎么回事 I don’t know what happened.
我专心在做动作 心中充满禅意 I was doing the poses, I was feeling all Zen
白姐姐也表扬我然后我就失控了 Matilda was digging it, then I lost my grip on it.
抑制不住我体内的洪荒之力 Let it slip and itjust squeaked out.
嘿 我们接下来去哪儿? Hey, so, where we going?
你说什么”我们”? I’m sorry. “We”?
对 我们 Yes, we.
最近幸福博物馆新办了一个幸福展 There’s a new happiness exhibit at the Museum of Happiness
我一直很想去看 that I’m dying to see.
你知道吗? You know what?
那个 什么 我有点情况 I… I mean, I got a… I got a thing.
情况? A thing?
莫非你有病 Like a disease?
是禽流感还是鸡痘? Is it bird flu? Chicken pox?
难道是七宗罪? Cardinal sin?
不 我说的”情况”是不想出去玩 No, by “thing,” I mean, like, desire not to hang out.
和你们 With you.
没事 这样也好 因为我也有点情况 Yeah, well… You know, may be for the best, you know
我也有点情况 Because I got something, too.
我差点给忘了 How did I forget?
就算你说要去 我可能也去不了 Even if you’d said yes, I probably couldn’t have gone.
我也很忙 I’m busy, too.
我也有事 一个商业提案 I have a business offer deal that is…
炸弹黑 你真不合适说谎 No, Bomb, you’re not good at this, buddy.
刚开始还挺暖的 现在只剩凄凉了 It’s… It’s charming up to a point, and now it’s just sad.
我认识一个人 It’s a guy I know.
他要搞一个完全 全新 豪华的 And he’s opening up a brand new luxury
同学聚会 class reunion.
是吗? Okay.
非常棒 Good. Good, good, good.
看来只剩我们俩了 Well, looks like it’s just us.
想去吃点东西吗 Want to go get a bite?
那你带”商业提案” But what about your “class reunion”
参加的”同学聚会”怎么办? where everybody brings a “business offer”?
不 不 不 No,no,no.
飞镖黄 那是我编的 Chuck, I was lying.
我很抱歉 我愚弄了你 I’m sorry if I fooled you.
免谈不行就是不行 No means no.
我的甜心 My sweetheart.
干杯 Cheers.
嘿 Hey!
到这儿来 Get over here!
嘿 鸡鸡脑袋 Hey, peckerhead!
怎么了? What’s up?

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 愤怒的小鸟1 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册