观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d
台词分享
所以 我知道你们在想什么 So… I know what you’re thinking.
为什么这个巨帅的刺猬 Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog
会被一个南北战争时期来的疯狂胡子男追 being chased by a mad man with a mustache from the civil war?
老实说 感觉就像我一生都在奔跑 Gotta be honest, it feels like I’ve been running my whole life.
信息量太大了吗 我说得太快了吗 Is this too much? Am I going too fast?
这像是我做的 这样吧 我们往回倒 It’s kinda what I do. You know what? Let’s back up.
这座岛是我的家乡 This is the island where I am from.
岛上什么都有 沙滩 瀑布 It had everything: sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls,
每个人都能玩的大回环 public access to loop de loops.
我从来不需要坐校车 And I never had to catch a school bus
因为我能在两秒内 because I can run across the entire island
跑遍整个岛 in less than two seconds.
而且也没有学校 Also, there was no school.
我知道 这是个很不错的岛 对吧 I know, pretty sweet island, right?
我生来就具有超能力 I was born with extraordinary powers,
他们让我隐藏这些能力 and was told to keep them in secret.
和其他孩子一样 我做了完全相反的事 And like any kid, I did the exact opposite.
这是长爪鸟 她照顾我 That’s Longclaw, she took care of me.
她基本上就是欧比王·肯诺比 She was basically Obi Wan Kenobi,
如果欧比王·肯诺比长鸟嘴并吃老鼠的话 if Obi Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice.
索尼克 有人可能会看到你 Sonic, someone could’ve seen you!
没人看见我 我跑得太快了 No one saw me. I am too fast!
我想把这个送给你 And, I wanted to bring you this.
趴下 Get down!
事实证明 超能力 Turns out with great power
总会招来渴望得到超能力的坏蛋 comes great power hungry bad guys.
而我把他们引来了 And I let them right to us.
仔细听我说 索尼克 Listen carefully, Sonic.
你有一种我从未见过的能力 You have a power unlike anything I’ve ever seen.
这意味着总有人想得到它 And that means someone will always want it.
唯一保持安全的办法就是躲起来 The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden.
这个星球在宇宙的最远处 This world is on the farthest side of the universe.
你在那里会安全的 You should be safe there.
你不走我也不走 你必须走 I don’t wanna go without you! You must!
这些戒指将是你最重要的财产 These rings will be your most important possession.
如果你被发现了 就用一个 If you ever discovered, use one.
永远不要停止奔跑 Never stop running.
现在 快走 Now go!
长爪鸟 Longclaw!
再见 索尼克 不要 Goodbye, Sonic. No!
不要 No!
刺猬索尼克
蒙大拿州 青山镇 十年后
青山镇警察局
拜托 一辆车都没有吗 Come on, one car?
好无聊 I’m bored.
汤姆 能听到我说话吗 你在吗 Tom, do you read me? Are you there?
不 韦德 我在巴巴多斯的一艘游艇上 No, Wade, I’m actually on a yacht in Barbados
和蕾哈娜在一起 with Rihanna.
天啊 太了厉害了 请发照片 OMG. That’s amazing, please send pics.
不 韦德 我在测速区 No, Wade, I’m at the speed trap.
已经在那里了吗 你怎么回来得这么快 Already? How did you get back so fast?
巴巴多斯在海上 Barbados is in the ocean.
稍等 我想我发现了什么 Hang on, I think I got something.
伙计 这么着急干嘛 Hey, buddy, where’s the fire?
这附近住着孩子 We’ve got kids living around here.
这挺有趣的 抱歉 It was kinda funny, sorry.
什么 What?
汤姆 我们需要你到中央大街来 Tom, we need you down on Main Street.
这里有帮派火拼 There’s been a violent gang shoot out.
开玩笑的 有只狗偷了个面包圈 Just kidding, a dog stole a bagel.
但他们确实需要支援 But they do need it back.
伙计 你刚才差点被撞死 Buddy, you almost got yourself killed out there.
你是谁 某些玩的就是心跳党吗 What are you, some kind of an adrenaline junkie?
一直这么慢肯定很难过吧 Must be rough being slow all the time.
知道吗 今天是你的幸运日 I’ll tell you what, today is your lucky day.
你以前感到过如此有活力吗 Have you ever felt so alive?
真棒 你做得太好了 This is great, you’re doing amazing.
天啊 Oh, jeez!
挽救成功 Good recovery!
保守这个小秘密 好吗 Let’s keep this our little secret, okay?
你从没见过我 我从没来过这里 You never saw me. I was never here.
所以 你之前在期待些什么 So, what were you expecting?
一只肮脏的小刺猬吃着浆果 A dirty little hedgehog eating berries,
挣扎着活下去吗 and struggling to survive?
再想想 Think again,
因为我在地球上过着最好的生活 because I am living my best life on Earth.
我有座图书馆 I’ve got a library.
一个家庭健身房 A home gym.
还有最先进的安保系统 And a state of the art security system.
不会吧 Oh, no!
如果我被发现了 我会按长爪鸟告诉我的 And if I ever discovered, I’ll follow Longclaw’s instructions,
用我的戒指逃去一个新的星球 and use my rings to escape to a new planet.
一个只有蘑菇的 美丽安全的小星球 A nice, safe little world filled only with mushrooms.
令人恶心的 臭臭的蘑菇 Gross, smelly mushrooms…
我讨厌蘑菇 I hate mushrooms.
但不要担心这些 But let’s not worry about all of that.
这里是青山镇 This is Green Hills.
地球上最棒的地方 The greatest place on Earth.
这些是我的朋友 在那里 我觉得 These are my people, and there, I say,
我是他们可爱的太空生物 I am their lovable space creature.
所以如果他们不知道我的存在会怎样 So what if they don’t know I exist?
我最喜欢的人是甜甜圈殿下 My favorite person is the Donut Lord.
他保护这个镇 Protector of this town,
是所有大小生物的保护者 and defender of all creatures, big and small.
早上好 唐纳德 黛西 达菲. Morning, Donald, Daisy, Daffy.
甜甜圈殿下和椒盐卷饼夫人住在一起 Donut Lord lives with Pretzel Lady.
她对动物超级友善 She is super nice to animals,
奇怪的是她天生特别柔软 and strangely was born without bones.
镇上有个人实际上已经发现了我 There is one person in town who’s actually onto me.
他称我为蓝恶魔 He calls me The Blue Devil.
我昨晚差点就抓住他了 I almost caught him last night.
和疯狂的卡尔打个招呼 Say hello to Crazy Carl.
我们在一起很开心 We have fun together.
我知道你在那里 I know you’re out there!
我知道你是真实的 And I know you’re real!
不 我不是 No, I’m not.
电影之夜是我的最爱 Movie night is my favorite.
拜托 拜托了 Please, please…
太好了 基努 你就是国宝 Yes! Keanu, you are a national treasure.
一旦我找到你 快问快答 When I find you… Pop quiz, hot shot.
公交车上有枚炸弹 There’s a bomb on the bus.
“快问快答” 真是经典台词 “Pop quiz, hot shot.” The classic line.
基本上 我们就像是一家人 Basically, we’re like a family,
尽管我们从未见过面 even though we haven’t met yet.
你不觉得长期一个人 You don’t think your prolonged isolation
可能会让你变的有点神经吗 is making you a bit crazy perhaps?
发疯 我吗 不可能 医生 Crazy? Me? No way, Doc.
你误会我了 You got me all wrong.
尽管你有这些所谓的朋友 And despite all these so called friends of yours,
但在内心深处你还是非常孤独 对吗 deep down you are still rather lonely?
也许你害怕自己会永远一个人 Perhaps afraid you’ll be alone forever?
不 别吃垃圾 Hey! No, no…
快走 快点 快 走开 Get out of there! Come on! Oh, come on! Get out of there!
走开 你们这些浣熊 Get out of there, you trash pandas!
玛蒂 作为青山镇最受尊敬的兽医 Maddie, as Green Hills most respected veterinary,
请问消灭浣熊最快的方法是什么 what is the fastest way to exterminate a racoon?
你好 奥兹 看见我你很开心吗 Hi, Ozzy. Hello. You’re glad to see me?
你不吃垃圾 对吧 You don’t eat garbage, do you?
这是什么 What’s that?
是我认为的那个东西吗 Is that what I think it is?
对 拆开吧 Ah ha. Open it.
有点薄 不太好吗 打开 It’s kinda small, is that bad? Just… open it.
亲爱的托马斯 我们已经审查过 Dear Thomas, we have reviewed your application
你向旧金山警察局递交的申请 to the San Francisco Police Department,
目前正等待部门间审查和背景调查 and pending inter departmental review and background check.
我们很高兴地通知你 And we are happy to inform you
你被选中加入我们的警队 that you have been selected to join our team.
天啊 天啊 Oh my God! Wow! Oh my God!
旧金山糟透了 San Francisco sucks?
拿错了 Wrong one.
恭喜 我从没怀疑过你的能力
你从没怀疑过我的能力吗 没有 You never had a doubt, huh? No!
我真不敢相信 我知道 你做到了 I can’t believe this! I know. You did it!
这是什么 What are those?
我在住乐上找到的正在出租的公寓 Apartments for rent I found on Zillow.
我觉得我和奥兹明天就能坐飞机过去 I though Ozzy and I can fly there tomorrow,
到附近看看 and check out some neighborhoods.
这一切发生得太快了 I mean, this is all happening so fast.
天啊 这是最疯狂的事 Man, it’s the craziest thing,
你申请了这份工作 然后被录用了 you apply for the job, you get the job.
还要等背景审查 Well, pending a background check.
天啊 希望他们没发现 Oh, man, hope they don’t find out about
你当时用的是邻居的WiFi that time you used the neighbor’s WiFi.
更正一下 我现在还在用邻居的WiFi Correction, I’m still using the neighbor’s WiFi.
但是 玛蒂 But, Maddie…
你确定你愿意这样做吗 Are you sure you’re okay with this?
托马斯 米歇尔 瓦查斯基 Thomas Michael Wachowski,
我在兽医学校读书期间你做过什么 what did you do the entire time I was in a veterinary school?
我打了第二份工来付房租 I worked the second job to pay the rent, and…
打了第三份工来付我的学费 A third job to pay tuition.
你曾为我牺牲 现在我很高兴为你牺牲 You sacrificed for me, I’m happy to sacrifice for you.
亲爱的 你确定你愿意这样做吗 Babe, are you sure you’re okay with this?
瓦查斯基家族的成员 I mean, there’s been a Wachowski
保护这个小镇已经有五十年多了 protecting this town for more than 50 years.
这是个巨大的改变 This is a big change.
我愿意 I’m positive.
到了我离开这里证明自己的时候了 It’s time for this guy to get out there and prove himself.
我爱青山镇 但是 I love Green Hills, but…
我希望帮助那些真正有困难人 You know, I wanna help people in real trouble.
我希望有人在生死关头向我求助 I want someone to turn to me in a life or death situation,
而我会尽力帮他们 and I’ll be there for them.
我明白了 我以你为荣 谢谢 I get it. I’m so proud of you. Thank you.
怀着沉重的心情 And so it is with a heavy heart,
我向你们宣布 我已接受了 that I tell you all that I’ve accepted a position
旧金山警察局的工作 立即生效 at the San Francisco Police Department, effective immediately.
离开我的家乡和我所有的朋友会很艰难 It’s gonna be tough to leave my hometown, and all my friendships.
但我觉得有些事我必须去做 But this is something I feel like I need to do,
作为警官和男人 我需要成长 to grow, as both an officer, and a man.
你觉得怎么样 彩针巡佐 What do you think, Sergeant Sprinkles?
说得不赖 对吧 That wasn’t so bad, right?
我现在要做的就是 Now all I gotta do is…
告诉除甜甜圈以外的所有人 tell everyone who isn’t a donut.
是季后赛 Whoa, the play offs.
真酷 So cool.
第九局下半场 平分 Bottom of the ninth, tie score.
接下来的比赛中 And exactly who you want at the plate
你希望跑垒员是谁 是索尼克 with the game on the line, Sonic.
但在投手区盯着他的 But staring him down from the pitcher’s mound
是青山镇最可怕的左撇子 也是索尼克 is the most fearsome southpaw in Green Hills, also Sonic.
好了 集中注意力 索尼克 Okay, focus, Sonic.
如果赢了这场比赛 If you win this game
你就是青山镇最受欢迎的孩子 you’ll be the most beloved kid in Green Hills.
把球打到左边的那个家伙那里 Hit it to the guy in left,
他真的很蠢 he’s a real space case.
我真受不了那个家伙 I can’t with that guy.
击球手索尼克 击球手索尼克 Hey, batter Sonic, hey, batter Sonic,
专注的击球手索尼克 is so in batter Sonic.
我来接 我来接 I got it, I got it…
我没接到 I don’t got it.
回本垒 回本垒 Go home! Go home!
来吧 Come on!
安全上垒 Safe!
太好了 我做到了 Yes! Yes! I did it!
你看到了吗 我做到了 做到了 Did you see that? I did it! I did it.
我真的只是一个人 I really am alone.
永远只有我自己 All alone. Forever.
我敢肯定 没人注意到 I’m sure no one noticed
那个蓝色的大爆炸 对吧 that giant blue explosion, right?
喂 韦德 Hey, Wade.
你好 汤姆 我是韦德 Hi, Tom. Wade here.
发生什么事了 What is going on?
天啊 我想停电了 对 蠢货 Oh Gosh, I think the power is out. Yap, dur.
灯全熄了 全镇人都吓坏了 The lights are out. The whole town is freaking out.
我该怎么办 好吧 放松 What should I do? Okay. Relax.
深呼吸 给吉尔打电话 Take a deep breath, call Gil,
看看他们是否能找到下游线路 然后 see if they can locate the down line, then…
给齐姆打电话 看他能否把他的发电机 call Zim, and see if he can get his generator over
送去超级线索咖啡 这样食物就能保持新鲜 to the Super Cue, so the food stays fresh.
先打给齐姆 再给吉尔打吗 Call Zim before Gil?
打给吉尔 喂 等会回给你 Call Gil… Hello? I’ll call you back.
等等 别挂 就这么挂掉了吗 Wait. Wait! Hello? Was that the end of the instructions?
行 好的 你能做到的 Okay. All right. You can do this.
他说首先要干什么来着 What was the first thing he said to do?
好吧 放松 Right. Relax.
二十分钟前 一次能量震荡 Twenty minutes ago an energy surge
让整个太平洋西北地区全面停电 knocked our power across the entire Pacific Northwest.
对此我们了解些什么 What do we know?
我们的第一反应是 这是电磁脉冲炸弹 Our first instinct was it was an EMP.
但电磁脉冲没有那么大的能量 But electromagnetic pulses don’t have that kind of power.
美国宇航局已排除 NASA has ruled out
流星撞击或太阳耀斑的可能性 meteor strikes or solar flares.
能源部说不是电厂故障 The Department of Energy says it’s not a power plant malfunction.
听上去我们很擅长弄明白它不是什么 Sounds like we’re really good at figuring out what it wasn’t.
这可能是更大规模攻击的前奏 This could be a prelude to a larger attack.
我建议抽调第五团和第六团 I’m suggesting we scramble the fifth and sixth regiment.
不不不 No, no…
这需要一个更复杂的头脑 This needs a much more sophisticated mind.
一个懂技术的人 Someone who understands technology.
你想派一个科学家 You wanna send in a lab rat?
不是随便一个科学家 Not just any lab rat.
一个真正厉害的科学家 A lab rat with teeth.
你说的不会是我想的那个人吧 You’re not suggesting who I think you’re suggesting.
我知道他有些奇怪 奇怪 I know he’s a little weird… Weird?
不 不可能 他是个变态 No, no. No way! He’s a psychological tire fire.
但他相当聪明 5个博士学位 智商超高 But he’s also brilliant. Five PhDs. IQ off the charts.
他的无人机技术是革命性的 And his drone tech is revolutionary.
你确定他可以处理吗 You’re sure he can handle this?
他有完美的实操经历 He has a perfect operations record.
还记得巴基斯坦的政变吗 不记得 Remember the coup in Pakistan? No.
或者阿塞拜疆斯坦的起义 Or the uprising in Azerbaijanistan?
那根本就不是个国家 It’s not even a country.
没错 为此你应该感谢罗伯特尼克 Exactly. And you can thank Robotnik for that.
不敢相信你竟然让那个怪人参与进来 I can’t believe you’re bringing that freak into this.
我也不敢相信 但是 Neither can I, but…
我们别无选择 We have no choice.
伙子们 快过来 Guys, coming up!
好的 长官 Yes, Major.
这是 What a…
是你负责这里吗 Are you in charge here?
是的 不 错了 Yes, I am. No. Wrong!
名字 我负责 Name… I’m in charge!
我 是少校 Me! Is Major…
本 我负责 Ben… I’m in charge.
你之前没见过这种东西吧 You’ve never seen anything like this before?
它告诉我 It says I’m a top banana
我是一群饥饿猴子中的香蕉 in a world full of hungry little monkeys.
请允许我说明一下 Allow me to clarify.
在一个按重要性等级排列的 In a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on
层次结构中 level of critical importance
我们之间差距太大无法量化 斯通特工 the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Agent Stone.
博士觉得你是最底层 The Doctor thinks you’re basic.
我正在启动一个扫描序列 I’m initiating a sweep sequence.
每个方向十英里应该足够了 Ten miles in every direction should suffice.
他还在用奇怪的眼神看我吗 是的 Is he still looking at me funny? Yes, he is.
让他不要这么看我 否则我去查他的记录 Tell him to stop or I’ll pull out his search history.
假如你还这么看着他 If you don’t stop looking, the Doctor,
他会仔细看看你的 he’ll take a closer look…
我没聋 告诉他现在他的人都向我报告 I’m not deaf. And tell him his men report to me now.
打扰一下 我不知道你是否意识到 Excuse me? Listen, pal, I don’t know if you realize…
对不起 少校 你叫什么 I’m sorry, Major, what was your name?
本宁 没有人关心 Benning… Nobody cares! Nobody cares.
听好 没人关心少校 Listen, Major Nobodycares.
你知道为什么没人关心你是谁吗 You know why nobody cares who you are?
因为没人关心你的一点点成就 Because nobody cares about your feeble accomplishments.
没人关心你妈妈因为你读三年级 And nobody cares about how proud your Mommy is
有多骄傲 that you’re now reading at a third grade level.
你看完《夏洛特的网》了吗 Have you finished ‘Charlotte’s Web’ yet?
剧透警告 她最终死了 Spoiler alert, she dies in the end.
但她留下了一个瘆人的卵囊 But she leaves a big creepy egg sac.
我的宝贝们 Oh, my babies.
看看我的卵囊里出来了什么 Look what came out of my egg sac.
你知道我喜欢机器哪一点吗 You know what I love about machines?
它们遵循程序 让它们干什么就干什么 They do what they’re told. They follow their programming.
它们不需要休假去喝酒 They don’t need time off to get drunk,
或者划船 and put the boat in the water.
我让你做什么你就做什么 And you do what you’re told.
站在那边深渊的边缘 Stand over there on the edge of your personal abyss.
看着我的机器做你们工作 And watch my machines do your job.
你感受到了吗 斯通 Can you feel it, Stone?
我感受到了 博士 I can feel it, Doctor.
这是革命 斯通 It’s evolution, Stone.
这是革命 It’s evolution!
扫描
数据异常
初始化 光谱分析
完成
初始化 矿物成分
斯通特工 博士 Agent Stone? Doctor.
你在这张图像里有看到任何有用的信息吗 Do you see anything useful in this image?
没有 博士 你当然看不出来 Nothing at all, Doctor. Of course you don’t.
你的眼睛没有被美国本土暗影狼 Your eyes weren’t expertly trained to spot tracks
专业训练来发现痕迹 by the Native American Shadow Wolves.
太厉害了 That’s extraordinary.
不 厉害的是 No, what extraordinary is…
我确定了这个生物准确的身高体重 I determined the exact height, weight,
和脊柱弯曲度 and spinal curvature of this creature.
但我的电脑不能在地球上的任何生物中 And my computer can’t find a single match for it, anywhere
找到与之匹配的 in Earth’s animal kingdom.
这次断电不是恐怖袭击 This blackout was not a terrorist attack,
那个也不是婴儿大脚怪 and that’s no baby Bigfoot.
这个是完全不同的一种东西 This guy is something else entirely.
让所有搜寻部队都去寻找脚印 Divert all search units to the site of the footprint.
这是人类的一小步 That’s one small step for man,
却是我的一大步 one giant leap for me.
没事 没事 一切都好 Okay, okay. Everything is fine.
你玩了一会儿棒球 有一些沮丧 You played some baseball, got a little upset.
发出了一道闪电 现在他们来找你了 Lightning shut out of your butt, and now they’re coming for you.
好吧 好吧 地球不再安全了 All right, all right. Earth isn’t safe anymore.
该用方案B了 蘑菇村 我得拿上东西 Time for plan B Mushroomville. I gotta take my stuff.
只带重要物品 Okay, essential items only.
牙刷 牙膏 发胶 夜灯 滑稽的帽子 Okay, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, night light, funny hat.
吃了一半的哈密瓜 和香味蜡烛 This half eaten cantaloupe, and my scented candle.
我所有的漫画书收藏 My entire comic book collection.
豆袋椅 豆袋椅能放进背包里吗 Bean bag chair, can a bean bag chair fit in the backpack?
不不 当然不行 太愚蠢了 No, no. Of course not. That’s stupid.
还有什么 戒指 戒指 当然 Okay, what else? The rings! The rings, yes, of course!
开始吧 戒指穿越 蘑菇星球我来了 Here we go. Ring time. Mushroom planet, here I come.
不好了 他们就在外面 我得去其他地方 Oh, no! They’re right outside, I gotta go somewhere else.
再见 山洞 Goodbye, cave.
嗨 嘿 Hi. Hey.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
与乔乔和雷切尔一起画画 Just coloring with Jojo and Rachel.
听上去有一点有趣 That sounds half fun.
这儿有有趣的事情 我们断电了 Hey, exciting stuff here. We had a power outage.
整个城镇都黑了 The whole town went dark.
像是一个信号告诉我要离开道奇 It was like a sign telling me to get outta Dodge.
韦德肯定疯了 是啊 Wade must’ve lost his mind. Yeah.
他也没什么别的本事 And he does not have much to lose.
你姐姐怎么样 她有没有劝说你离开我 How’s your sister? Does she convince you to leave me yet?
没有 但她让我检查你手机上的交友软件 No, but she did tell me to check your phone for dating apps.
我手机上的软件都是自带的 The only apps on my phone are the ones that came with it.
以及橄榄园 因为你在那 And the Olive Garden. Ah, because when you’re there…
你的家人 You’re family.
不是吧 No way!
浣熊又来了 它们会看到惊喜 The racoons are back. And they are in for a surprise.
你的惊喜最好不是镇定剂枪 Your surprise better not be my tranquilizer gun.
它们只是饿了 They’re just hungry.
再说 那是对付熊的 And also, that’s for bears.
很好 我知道它会管用的 汤姆 Good, now I know it’ll work. Tom!
开玩笑的 我只是用这个吓它们 I’m kidding, I’m just gonna use it to scare them.
可能会致死 爱你亲爱的 再见 汤 Possibly to death. Love you, honey, bye. To…
D i v o r c e[离婚] D i v o r c e.
好吧 我进来了 Okay, I’m in.
对甜甜圈殿下的财产造成最小的损失 With minimal damage to Donut Lord’s property.
可以开始了 Here we go.
在地球上没有成功 没关系 Didn’t work out on Earth, but that’s okay.
你会去一个安全的世界 You’re going to a safe world.
一个全是蘑菇的安全的世界 A nice safe world full of mushrooms.
蘑菇将是你唯一的朋友 Mushrooms that will be your only friends.
听上去坏极了 我做不到 That sounds awful, I can’t do this.
你一定要这么做 没有其他选择了 You have to do it, there’s no other option.
好吧 All right.
等待背景调查的旧金山警员 举起爪子 SFPD, pending background check. Paws in the air!
旧金山 San Francisco?
不 No.
什么情况 What?
蓝恶魔 The Blue Devil.
甜甜圈殿下 你可以说话 Donut Lord? You can talk?
你不是 You’re not…
你不是来绑架我的吧 是你绑架了我 You’re not here to abduct me, are you? You abducted me!
好吧 有道理 你是什么 Okay, it’s a fair point. What are you?
为什么藏在我的车库里 Why are you hiding out in my garage?
我需要一个安全的地方 I needed somewhere safe,
你是我唯一能够想到的人 甜甜圈殿下 and you are the only person I could think of, Donut Lord.
你为什么叫我甜甜圈殿下 Why do you keep calling me Donut Lord?
因为你和甜甜圈说话 ‘Cause you talk to donuts,
假如它们不守规矩就把它们吃掉 and then eat them if they get out of the line.
好吧 有理 等等 蘑菇都去哪里了 Again, fair. Wait… Where are all the mushrooms?
我为什么还在地球上 我 Why am I still on Earth? What did…
糟糕 我戒指丢了 Oh, no, I lost my rings!
什么 What?
发生了什么 是你们的母舰吗 What’s happening? Is this your mothership?
我没心情被探测 你担心了 I’m not in the mood to get probed. You think you’re worried?
我连裤子都没穿 I’m not even wearing pants.
什么鬼 What the…
他们来抓我了 谁来抓你 They’re coming for me! Who’s coming for you?
这跟我有什么关系 What does that have to do with me?
我没时间解释 I don’t have time to explain,
但你必须要帮助我 我不 为什么 but you have to help me. No, I don’t. Why?
我的腿 Well, my legs,
通常被归类为致命凶器 which normally would be classified as lethal weapons
现在感觉像面条一样软 feel like spaghetti.
我需要你的帮忙 求求你 生死攸关 I need your help, please. It’s life or death.
好吧 跟我走 Fine, come with me.
帮一下 Little help?
待在这 别出声 好计划 极好的计划 All right, stay here. And be quiet. Good plan, great plan.
我们怎么合作的这么好 How are we working so well together?
简直心有灵犀 Practically finishing each other sentences.
好吧 再见 Okay, bye.
你好 Hello there.
我能帮你吗 Can I help you?
早上好 乡下的朋友 Good morning, my rural chum.
我 I’m…
来自电力公司 调查断电的事情 from the power company, investigating the blackout.
你不介意的话 If you don’t mind
我想看看你房子里面的读数 I’d like to take a few readings inside your house?
说实话 你真的是电力公司的吗 No kidding, you’re from the power company?
你肯定知道我的朋友斯盆塞 You must know my buddy Spencer.
我们一起玩垒球 We play softball together.
斯盆塞 他人很好 Spence, he’s a good man.
是的 是的 请进 很好 Yeah, yeah… come on in! Great.
去看你想要的读数吧 除了 Take all the readings you need. Except…
难道电力公司一般不都在房子外 Don’t the power company usually take their readings
收集读数吗 from outside the house?
那样即使你不在家也可以检查 That way they can check even if you’re not home.
并且 我的朋友斯盆塞在煤气公司工作 Also, my buddy Spencer works for the gas company.
他是一个极限飞盘选手 And he’s more of an ultimate Frisbee guy.
所以你是否想告诉我为什么 So, you wanna tell me why
你觉得我会傻到让你直接进到我的房子里 you think I’m dumb enough to just let you walk inside my house?
对不起 您是 瓦查斯基 I’m sorry, Mr…? Wachowski.
但大家都叫我汤姆 But everyone calls me Tom.
除了我的牙医 他叫我蒂姆 Except my dentist, he calls me Tim.
但他已经叫了这么久了 But it’s gone on for so long now
我再纠正他就很会奇怪 that it would be just weird if I corrected him.
好吧 被牙医叫做蒂姆的汤姆 Well, Tom, whose dentist calls him Tim.
你应该注意到了整座城镇 You may have noticed that this entire town
都断电了 has been experiencing a power outage.
是的 没有电 注意到了 Yup, no lights, picked up on that.
20分钟前我检测到了一个能量脉冲 Twenty minutes ago I tracked an energy pulse
与造成破坏的那个 with the similar signature
具有相似的特性 to the one that caused that disruption.
听着 你是 Listen, Mr…?
博士 罗伯特尼克博士 Doctor. Doctor Robotnik.
但我的牙医叫我罗伯 But my dentist calls me Rob.
听着 罗博茨基博士 Look, Doctor Robotskiz…
我知道你是为了很重要的事情来的 I’m sure what you’re here for is very serious,
但这对我不管用 你可以问镇上的任何人 but it’s got nothing to do with me, you can ask anyone in town.
每个人都认识我 我相信 Everyone knows me. I bet they do.
我相信你在这个漂亮的加油站休息站 I’m sure you’re hella popular with the Gibs and Merles
很受吉布斯 梅尔斯和比利 鲍勃们的欢迎 and Billy Bobs in this glorified gas station rest stop.
这可以追溯到斗牛 Which goes way back to the days of
和用陶罐演奏的时代 tipping cows and playing on a jug band.
也许某一天你会实现你的目标 And maybe some day you’ll have achieved your goal
得到好市多的会员卡 或领养一只贵宾狗 of getting a Costco card, or adopting a Labradoodle.
但现实是 But the reality is,
在我学步之前就已经超越了 I surpassed everything you’re ever going to do
你所能做的一切 before I was a toddler.
在我能造出婴儿食品的时候 I was spitting out formulas
你还在吃婴儿食品 while you were still spitting up formula.
我是母乳喂养的 很好 I was breastfed, actually. Nice.
你敢对我孤儿的脸这么说 Rub that in my orphan face.
瓦查斯基先生 Mr. Wachowski,
你熟悉美国法典904标题10文章104吗 are you familiar with US code 904, title 10, article 104?
熟悉 任何想要帮助 Yeah… Anyone, who attempts to aid
美国的敌人的人都会被处死 an enemy of the United States shall suffer death.
如果抓到你的人是我 And if I’m the one who catches you,
那你会更惨 it’ll be even worse.
比死还惨 Worse than death?
好了 我是一个球 只是个普通的球 Okay, I’m a ball. Just a normal ball.
我样子圆鼓鼓的混在里面 I’m blending in like a bulge.
别说话了 不 你才别说话了 Stop talking. No, you stop talking.
安静一点 索尼克 Be quiet, Sonic.
你才要安静点呢 索尼克 You be quiet, Sonic!
我真希望他们没用X光扫描我 Oh, I hope they aren’t scanning me with X Rays,
我的午餐吃得真不怎么样 I had kind of an embarrassing lunch.
不要害怕 不要害怕 不要害怕 Don’t freak out. Don’t freak… Don’t freak out.
不要害怕 不要害怕 Don’t freak out. Don’t freak out.
我真的好怕啊 I’m freaking out!
你为什么不在楼梯上铺一层地毯啊 Why don’t you have your staircase carpeted?
相比于 Compared to…
管道老旧了 对啊 Old pipes. Yeah.
可能只是房屋塌下来了 Probably just the house settling.
这儿没什么好看的 Nothing to see here.
喂 Hey!
听好了 Here’s the thing.
我从来没算错过 I’m never wrong.
凡事都有第一次的 对吧 Well, first time for everything, I guess.
想吃一点蛋糕吗 Would you like some cake?
我听说浣熊嘴巴是最干净的 I hear racoons have the cleanest mouths
相比于其他经常吃垃圾的动物 of any animal that routinely eats garbage.
看看这个 Look at that.
我是对的 I was right.
看这毫不惊讶的表情 Note the lack of surprise.
我们要再来一次吗 Should we try this again?
我给你五秒钟的时间 I’m going to give you five seconds
告诉我它在哪儿 to tell me where it is.
五 Five.
我不知道你在说什么 I don’t know what’s you’re talking about.
四 Four.
恶棍 我可是名警察 Hey, tough guy, I’m a cop.
你正在威胁一名警官 And you’re threatening an Officer.
我又怎能威胁一个 How can you threaten somebody
从来没存在过的人呢 who never existed?
三 Three.
快点 动动你的脑子 Come on, rack your brain!
或许还有机会想些 You might be able to come up with
站不住脚的理由救你自己一命 some lame excuse to go on living.
二 In two…
一 One!
等等 别伤害他 Wait! Don’t hurt him.
威胁\h认证
它的火力太猛了吧 This feels excessive.
武器\h重装
待在我后面 Stay behind me.
瞄准
别担心 一切在我的掌控之中 Don’t worry, I got it right where I want it.
你敢相信亚马逊要用 Can you believe Amazon is gonna
这些东西来运送包裹 deliver packages with these things?
这个计划糟透了 我当时在想什么啊 This was a horrible plan, what was I thinking?
我要吐出来了 I’m gonna puke!
快来 Come on!
我们得离开这里 We gotta get out of here.
别跟我说你就这么点能耐 Don’t tell me that’s all you’ve got.
我才刚刚开始呢 I’m just getting started.
你想和我蓝小子再打上第二回合吗 Let me know if you wanna go round two with the blue.
博士 Doctor!
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我刚看到一个人跑走了 然后我就想 I just saw a guy race outta here and thought…
想你应该把他们拦下来? That you should stop them?
张开嘴 Open your mouth,
然后说 你想你该去拦住他们 and say you thought that you should stop them.
没有 我想我或许该确定您的安危 No, I thought that maybe I should check to see if you’re okay.
你知道什么事会困扰 You know what’s hard about
世界上最聪明的人吗 being the smartest person in the world?
别的人看起来都很笨 Everyone else seems stupid.
对 说得好 Yes. Way to go.
你答对了 You got that one.
不管那个生物是什么 Whatever this creature is,
我们的任务就是得到它 it’s our job to secure it,
消除它的力量 发现其力量之源 neutralize it, uncover the source of its power.
要是它敢反抗 And if it resists…
就把它剖解开 we take it apart,
一点 一点 piece by piece.
看看它这么做为了什么 See what makes it tick.
斯通 博士 Stone. Doctor.
打个电话给研究视错觉的人 Call Optical Illusions.
告诉他们我要副新的眼镜框 Tell them I need new frames.
他们知道我喜欢什么样的 They know what kind I like.
把那根刺也带上 And bring that quill.
是 博士 Yes, Doctor.
欢迎来到 青山镇 小镇子 大胸怀
好了 伙计 All right, pal,
你现在得和我好好谈一谈了 You need to start talking right now.
你是谁 你是什么 Who are you? What are you?
我是一只刺猬 我觉得这显而易见 I’m a hedgehog, I feel like that’s obvious.
我现在麻烦大了 你麻烦大了 And I’m in big trouble. You’re in big trouble?
你又没有一拳打下那个 You’re not the one who punched
好像是政府派来的怪人 some sort of government weirdo back there.
你觉得你有麻烦 我的戒指丢了 You think you have problems? I lost my rings!
戒指 你在说什么啊 Rings? What are you talking about?
好吧 高级生物就是用戒指 Okay, rings are how all advanced cultures
在星球之间穿梭的 travel between worlds.
现在我的戒指却在一幢尖尖的建筑顶端 And now mine are on top of a pointy building
我只在你的紧身衬衫上见过那建筑 I’ve only ever seen on your skin tight t shirt.
所以 我希望你带我去旧金山 So, I’d like you to take me to San Francisco,
让我拿回戒指 so I can get back my rings
然后用它穿梭去蘑菇星球 and use them to go to the Mushroom planet.
蘑菇星球 对 Mushroom planet? Yes!
好的 Right.
好了 伙计 出去吧你 Okay, pal. Out you go.
对不起 什么 I’m sorry, what?
听着 这个时候我是不可能 Look, this is the worst possible time for me
给自己惹麻烦的 好吗 to get myself into trouble, okay?
你让我救你一命 我救了你 You asked me to save your life, I saved your life.
现在请你 去找你的戒指 Now please, go find your rings,
还有你的蘑菇星球 and your Mushroomland.
我真希望能在医院的床上醒来 Hopefully I’m gonna wake up in the hospital bed,
然后医生来和我说 and the doctors gonna tell me
我的结肠镜检查很成功 that my colonoscopy was a big success.
好吗 那么 再见吧 Okay? So, goodbye.
好吧 再见了 Okay, goodbye.
再见 Goodbye.
你为什么还不走啊 Why aren’t you leaving?
我不知道旧金山在哪里 I don’t know where San Francisco is.
在西边 西边 It’s West. West?
往前走 错不了的 Straight shot, can’t miss it.
好吧 好极了 Fine. That’s cool.
现在我就能大大方方说再见了 I’m totally cool saying goodbye now.
当我一头扎进太平洋阴冷的海水里时 So, as I crashed into the cold dark water of the Pacific
我明白了些事情 I realized a few things.
第一 我对要走的路一无所知 A I have no idea where I’m going;
第二 海水可真刺骨 b salt water stings.
第三 我本来早就不在这星球了 C I shouldn’t even be on this planet right now,
但我还在 but I am.
为什么 因为你射了我 我知道 Why? Because you shot me! I know.
你射了我 You shot me!
好了 说一次我就听到了 你没必要 All right. I heard you the first time. You don’t have to…
再说一遍 天哪 pile it on, good grief.
我湿透了 我冷极了 I’m wet. I’m cold.
我头上还挂着一条鱼 There’s a fish on my head!
很明显我单单一个人是到不了那里的 And clearly I’m not gonna be able to do this on my own.
好吧 到车上来吧 All right, get in the truck.
真的 你要帮我了 Really? You gonna help me?
或许我是有那么一点点错的 I guess it is a little bit of my fault
这些事情发生到你头上 that all of this is happening to you.
不是一点点 是全部 Not a little bit, entirely.
这全部是你的错 It is entirely your fault.
好吧 这全部是我的错 你要上来吗 Okay, it’s entirely my fault. Are you coming?
要 Yes.
公路旅行 Roadtrip.
我是在干什么啊 What am I doing?
好了 这次出行是有约法三章的 All right, there’s gonna be rules on this trip.
第一 自始至终你都得听我的 Number one: do exactly as I say all the time.
明白吗 明白 甜甜圈殿下 Got it? Got it, Donut Lord.
你能不能别叫我甜甜圈殿下了啊 Would you stop with the Donut Lord?
我有名字 我叫汤姆 I have a name. It’s Tom.
我叫索尼克 I’m Sonic.
索尼克 索尼克 Sonic? Sonic.
所以说 这些年你一直在窥视我们 So, you’ve been spying on us all for years.
我觉得这不叫窥视 I mean, I wouldn’t call it spying.
我们都只是出来玩啊 We were all just hanging out,
只有我是没人邀请的 only I wasn’t invited,
没有人知道我在那儿 and no one knew I was there.
我不敢相信疯子卡尔一直都是对的 I can’t believe Crazy Carl was right all this time.
你应该叫他超级观察家卡尔了 Yeah, you should call him Super Observing Carl instead.
我的天啊 马上停车 Oh my God, stop the car right now!
什么 什么 What? What?
世界上最大的橡皮筋球 The World’s Largest Rubber Band Ball?
我们去看看吧 We gotta see it!
不行 不行 No, no.
这不是什么有趣的家庭旅行 好吗 This is not some fun family roadtrip, okay?
政府想要解剖你 逮捕我 The government wants to dissect you, and arrest me.
这事非常严肃 This is serious.
你是对的 它可真差劲 You were right. It was lame.
但是礼品店还不错 Gift shop was cool, though.
我给你带了个鼠标垫 I got you a mouse pad.
我们什么时候才能到那里 When are we gonna get there?
该到的时候自然就到了 We will get there when we get there.
好了 我得先去确定一下 All right, I’m gonna go check in with Wade
韦德知不知道发生了什么 to see if he knows what’s going on.
你要到那层玻璃里见韦德 You gonna see Wade in that glass thing?
这是什么 一个传送箱 What is it? A teleportation box?
这是公共电话 It’s a pay phone.
一般只有毒品贩子和逃犯用得上 It’s mostly for drug dealers and fugitives from the law,
而我们就是 which is us.
待在车子里 我不想让别人看见你 Stay in the car. I don’t want anybody seeing you.
好吧 Fine!
好了 好了 那是世界上最酷的地方 Okay. Okay. That is the coolest place on Earth,
但是你必须得待在车里 but you have to stay in the car.
坚持住 坚持住 Be strong. Be strong.
您好 这里是青山镇警察局 Hello. Green Hills Police Department.
韦德 是我 你能打过来真好 Wade, it’s me. Hi, I’m so glad that you called.
之前有几个人过来问了些问题 So, some guys came in asking some questions.
有点怪怪的 A little creepy.
样子像是从《黑衣人》里出来的 Kinda reminded me of the guys from Men in Black,
但也没有那么像 没有威尔·史密斯有魅力 but not as likable, or charming as Will Smith.
等等 什么样的问题 Wait, what kinda questions?
有关恐怖主义 Questions about terrorism.
我跟他们说 I told them that, like…
我和汤姆一起去冰上钓过鱼 I’ve gone ice fishing with Tom.
他不知道怎么做炸弹 He doesn’t know how to make a bomb.
在大冷天里 甚至连鱼饵也做不了 He can’t even make, like bait in the cold.
好了 韦德 听我说 这非常关键 All right, Wade, listen to me. This is really important.
我给你打电话这事 别告诉他们 Don’t tell them that we talked, okay?
我觉得他们已经知道了 You know, I think they already know.
瓦查斯基先生 Mr. Wachowski.
我叫汤姆 Tom.
我告诉你 除你之外另一个 I want you to know that the only other person
往我脸上打了一拳的人 who have ever punched me in the face
是个校园恶霸 was the school bully.
他在自助餐厅里打了我 He hit me in the cafeteria
让我眼眶骨周围的软组织 causing a blunt force contusion to the soft tissue
被钝器挫伤 surrounding my orbital bone.
他在全校面前羞辱了我 Humiliated me in front of the entire school.
你知道我怎么报复他的吗 And you know what I did in response?
你应该把他举报到了校长办公室 I’m assuming that you reported him to the Principal’s office,
因为这种行为真的让人无法接受 ’cause, you know that kinda behavior is really unacceptable.
没有 我检测了世界会有多么低效 No, I examined the inefficiency of a world
如果满是四肢发达 头脑简单的人 where brawn trumped brain,
于是我用科技克服了这种低效 and I used technology to resolve that inefficiency.
那个男孩用吸管吸食自己的肉 The boy ate his meals through a straw
吸了整整一年 for a year.
从此我再也没打输过了 And I have never lost a fight again.
直到今天 Until today.
为我欢呼吧 Hooray for me then, huh?
不 因为你即将成为那个吸管男孩 No, because you’re about to become the bully with a straw!
我来找你了 瓦查斯基先生 I’m coming for you, Mr. Wachowski.
当我抓到你的时候 我要 And when I catch you I’ll…
喂 喂 Hello? Hello?
喂 喂 我觉得他把电话挂了 Hello? Hello? I think he actually hung up.
因为我发现这里的灯暗了 Because I noticed that the light isn’t on.
谢谢你 脑残警官 Thank you, Officer Brainfart.
再给我一秒钟 我可以接通外线 If you give me a second I can get an outside line.
不 别费事了 No, don’t be bothered.
你只需要坐在这里 You just sit there
继续一无用处 and be you sless.
没有人要来消除我的记忆吗 No one’s gonna erase my memory here?
我要把这事告诉别人 I will tell people about this.
来了 算不上最健康的晚餐 但是 Okay, not exactly the healthiest meal, but…
索尼克 Sonic?
不 不 No, no.
你好啊 搭档 Howdy, partner.
我不是你搭档 快来 我们要走了 I’m not your partner, come on, we’re leaving.
但是这里有个ZZ Top摇滚乐队 But there’s a ZZ Top cover band,
你来看看他们的胡子 you gotta see their beards.
现在不是看这个的时候 We will have to catch them some other time.
我们走 起来 Let’s go. Get up.
我保证 如果这次让我留下来 If we stay I promise I won’t say another word
之后再也不会提要求了 for the rest of the trip.
现在 开始 Starting… now.
欢迎来到活塞洞穴 Welcome to the Piston Pit,
你们想要点什么 what can I get you fellas?
我想要玉米片 辣鸡翅 I want nachos and buffalo wings,
还有鳄梨酱 and guac.
这个词真搞笑 对吧 鳄梨酱 Funny word, isn’t it? Guac.
鳄梨酱 Guac.
小孩子是不准进来的 No kids allowed in here.
他脸上带着什么 一幅面具 What’s he got on, some kinda mask?
其实他43岁了 He’s actually 43 years old,
得了一种非常罕见的皮肤病 and suffers from a very rare skin disease.
这病遏制了他的发育 让他看起来 That stunts his growth, and makes him look…
就 就像那样 like… like that.
脸是爸妈给的 The face I was born with,
但无敌般的自信可是我自己一手培养的 the confidence I picked up along the way.
麻烦给我们做一杯”浓郁日落” 好的 Make us a Mellow Yellow please. Okay.
你欠我的 我从来没坐过酒吧的凳子 You owe me one. I’ve never sat on a bar stool before.
黏糊糊的 快看啊 还能旋转 So squishy. Oh, look at this, it spins!
是啊 Yes.
我晕了 好玩吗 I feel sick. Having fun?
你要把这一项从愿望清单上划掉吗 Gonna check this off the ol’ bucket list, huh?
不错嘛老兄 Big night for ya?
愿望清单是啥啊 What’s a bucket list?
愿望清单就是 Bucket list is a…
在你翘辫子之前 由你打算完成的事情 It’s a list of things you wanna do in your life before you…
组成的清单 well, kick the bucket.
我还从来没翘过辫子呢 我得做一份清单 I’ve never kicked the bucket either. I gotta make my list.
索尼克 Sonic.
怎么啦 有事吗 Why? What’s the matter?
我还有太多事情没有做过呢 There is so much stuff I’ve never done.
可我马上就要永远离开地球了 And now that I’m leaving Earth forever…
我想我已经错过了体验人生的机会了 I guess I missed my chance.
怎么说呢 我猜这里大概也算一个 Well, I guess this is the kinda place
你可以在短时间内 you can get a lot of living done
做很多有意义的事情的地方 in a short period of time.
我想我们可以在这儿逗留上几个小时 I suppose we can spare an hour.
什么 你愿意和我一起做愿望清单的事吗 What? You gonna bucket list with me?
当然啦 为什么不呢 你不会后悔的 Sure, why not. You won’t regret this.
我想我肯定会的 I’m pretty sure I will.
参加一场比赛
新纪录 New high score.
玩一次灌篮
等一下 这头牛 Wait a second, is this bull
到底是没有头 还是有两个屁股 missing a head or does it have two butts?
放轻松 好的 This is easy. Okay.
我是个牛仔啊 宝贝儿 I’m a cowboy, baby.
我没事儿 I’m okay.
驯服一头野兽
就是这感觉 Yeah!
笑啊 笑得真开心啊 Yeah, laugh it up.
干得好 你这天生情种 Nice work, Romeo.
看到你在这玩的开心我也很高兴 Glad you’re having a good time.
我玩的太开心了 I am having a good time.
我正享受着人生最好的时光 I’m having the best time,
怎么可能有问题呢 I mean what could go wrong?
你们有事吗 Can we help you?
我们不想让你们这类人出现在这儿 We don’t like your kind around here.
我们这类人 哪类人啊 Our kind? What kind is that?
嬉皮士 Hipsters.
你怎么敢叫我们嬉皮士 How dare you?!
你知道吗 我们反正也准备走了 对吧 Hey, you know what? We were just leaving anyway, weren’t we?
这没什么的 不不不 我们不走 Not a problem… No, no. It’s okay.
不 不 我们要走了 No, no. We’re leaving.
我很是知道怎么处理这种情况 I know exactly how to handle this situation.
快速问答小测验 Pop quiz hot shot.
你刚刚挑衅了一只经常看动作片的 You just picked a fight with a poorly disguised hedgehog
乔装打扮的刺猬 你该怎么办 who’s seen way too many action movies. What do you do?
你该怎么办 What do you do?
我是疯了吗 这个按理说应该会被打碎的 Am I crazy? It was supposed to break, right?
打碎啊 打碎啊 打碎啊 求你了 瓶子 Break please. Break please. Break please, bottle. Please.
索尼克 Sonic?
干得好 谢谢 刚才那出精彩极了对吧 Nice going. Thanks. It’s awesome, right?
好 还有谁 谁想挨揍啊 All right, who’s next? Who wants some?
来个能打的啊 Who do I get to beat up?
对了 有人见到我那位女服务生吗 Hey, has anybody seen my waitress?
我的香辣鸡翅还没上来呢 Still waiting on those buffalo wings.
是你啊 Ah, you!
玩真的吗 Really?
所以我们也该走了对吧 对 该走了 So, should we get out of here? Yeah, time to go.
那简直爽翻了 That was amazing!
等一下 我们付小费了吗 那不重要 Wait a second, did we even pay our tip? It doesn’t matter!
瞧瞧这个 瞧瞧这个 我一直想做这个 Watch this. Watch this. I always wanted to do this.
抓住他们 再见了 人渣们 Get them! See ya, suckers.
我不是百分百确定 但我感觉他们喜欢我 I can’t say for sure, but I think they liked me.
爽翻了 爽 Yes! Yes! Yeah!
他们对你下手挺重 They got you pretty good.
我没事 就是结结实实挨了一下 I’m all right, have been hit harder.
你看没看到为了做那个木乃伊 Did you see how much
我用了多少卫生纸 toilet paper I used?
下一个走进厕所的人都要 The next person that goes into that bathroom
没有擦屁股的东西啦 will have nothing to wipe with.
那地板黏糊糊的 人群乱糟糟的 The floors were sticky. The crowd was rough.
一切都对我们俩很不利 And the odds were against us.
但没有什么能阻挡甜甜圈殿下和蓝色光影 But there was no stopping Donut Lord and the Blue Blur.
可以从清单上再划掉一条了 Scratch another one off my list.
你真是个奇怪的小家伙 You are a weird little dude.
行了 所以说 我们现在怎么办 Okay. So, what are we gonna do now?
我要看会儿电视杀杀时间 I’m gonna pass out watching TV.
你也看吧 但这是我在地球上最后一晚 You should, too. But this is my last night on Earth.
我想过好最后时光的每一刻 好吧 I wanna soak up every last second. All right, well…
做做任何你能在这个房间能做的事吧 Anything you can find to do in this room, you knock yourself out.
我玩得很开心 Good times.
天哪 不是吧 Oh, come on.
臭死了 你吃啥了 That’s awful, what did you eat?
那东西好像叫辣热狗 I think it’s called a chili dog.
你最好检查一下你的毛有没有被崩掉 You might wanna check your fur on that one, buddy.
所以说 你要去的下个星球长什么样子 Hey, so what’s this next planet you’re supposed to go to like?
和地球完全不一样 我给你说 空无一人 It’s no Earth. I can tell you that. There’s no people.
只有能呼吸的空气和巨大的蘑菇什么的 Just breathable air and giant mushrooms, and stuff.
你不如这么看 Well, look at it this way.
至少你不会是唯一一个笑屁 At least you won’t be the only fun gi.
不 别再放屁了 No, don’t ever do that again.
我以前也爱这样 I liked it.
我真的会很想念这里的 I’m really gonna miss this place.
我知道我应该为了安全离开地球 I know I have to leave Earth to be safe,
但如果长爪鸟是错的呢 but what if Longclaw was wrong?
也许我也能在这里生活 Maybe I could have a life here.
好啦 我们该睡一会儿了 All right, we should get some sleep.
你睡吧 不用管我 我要用一整晚时间 You sleep, don’t worry about me, I’m gonna stay up all night
趁来得及 好好享受地球 enjoying Earth while I can.
没问题 小子 Sure, kid.
记住我们要在八点钟上路 As long as we’re on the road by eight.
交一个真正的朋友
托马斯·瓦查斯基 被指控实施了 Thomas Wachowski, accused of committing
国内恐怖主义活动 an act of domestic terrorism.
瓦查斯基携带了武器 而且极度危险 Wachowski is considered armed and dangerous.
如果您有关于他的信息 请立即向 Any information regarding his whereabouts should be reported
地方当局汇报 to local authorities immediately.
他有没有提到他要去哪里 Did he say where he was going?
也许说了 也许没有 Maybe. Maybe not.
我就这一句话 Like I’d ever tell you.
退后 斯通特工 Stand down, Agent Stone.
这个好心的公民很明显没有明白 This well meaning citizen obviously doesn’t understand
整件事情的紧急性 the urgency of the matter.
真的吗 Really?
这就是我说的那个叫”好坏警察”的游戏 Now, that’s what I call ‘good cop, bad cop’.
你露出破绽了 Left yourself open.
根据去旧金山最近的路线 Judging by the quickest route to San Francisco,
他们车子的平均速度 the approximate speed of their vehicle
以及当地天气情况来判断 and local weather conditions…
他们应该 They should be…
就在 right about…
这里 here.
你太聪明了 先生 谢谢 你个大头鬼 That’s brilliant, Sir. Thanks… for nothing.
话说 你的愿望清单上有什么 我吗 So, what’s on your bucket list? Me?
对 人人都有愿望清单 对吗 Yeah, everyone has a bucket list, right?
当然啦 可是 Well, sure, but…
你才是即将离开地球的那个人 I mean, you are the one leaving Earth.
而我最近还没有赴死的打算 And I’m not planning on dying anytime soon.
别这么确定 你最好的朋友可是个扫把星 Don’t be so sure, your best friend is a magnet for danger.
你说你是我最好的朋友吗 You’re anointing yourself as the bestie?
有一点冒昧 但是 Little presumptuous, but… I mean…
我挺喜欢你的 这没的说 可是 I like you, of course, but…
你要知道 我们不是最好的朋友 You know, we’re not best friends.
你昨天晚上抱我了啊 You tucked me in last night.
好吧 那就是最好的动物朋友 Fine, fine. Best animal friend.
那应该是奥兹 我的狗狗 That would be my dog Ozzy.
行吧 我们还是不谈这个越来越 Okay, let’s drop this increasingly
让人丢脸的话题了吧 humiliating topic of conversation.
你的愿望清单 快告诉我 Bucket list. Give it to me.
好吧 有一件事 Okay, there is one thing.
在青山镇我一直觉得 In Green Hills I’ve always felt,
自己不是警察 而是个保姆 你知道吧 I don’t know, more like a baby sitter than a real cop, you know?
所以我想找一个能在压力下 So, I want a chance to prove myself
证明我自己的机会 under real pressure.
我要搬到旧金山去 当一个巡逻警 I’m gonna move to San Francisco, become a street cop.
我不知道会怎么样 看之后会发生什么吧 And, I don’t know, see if I have what it takes.
怎么了 What?
你为什么一副那样的表情 Why is your face doing that?
你要离开青山镇吗 You’re leaving Green Hills?!
原来是这样 可是 为什么啊 Okay. Bu… But… But why?
你为什么要离开青山镇啊 Why would you leave Green Hills?
这对你来说可能难以理解 This maybe hard for you to understand,
但青山镇是个太小 太小的镇子 but Green Hills is a small town, it’s a very small town.
一点也不小啊 有几百号人呢 It’s not small. There are hundreds of people.
这算是小镇子了 兄弟 That’s a small town, dude.
这是个完美的小镇 这里的人需要你 It’s a perfect town, and the people need you.
拜托 我做的事就是帮他们清理水沟 Please, I clean up their gutters,
帮他们在冬天启动车子 I jumpstart their cars in the winter.
他们可以叫任何人去做这些事 They can call anybody to do that.
没错 他们是可以叫任何人 Sure, they can call anybody,
但他们没有 他们叫的是你 but the don’t. They call you.
你说的话一点道理也没有 You’re not making any sense.
你能不能冷静下来啊 Would you calm down?
你生活在一个有着超赞居民的超赞的镇子 You come from a great town with great people,
而且就我估计想杀死你的坏人数量为零 and by my count zero bad guys trying to kill you.
再说 还有什么能比保护你在乎的人们 Besides, what could possibly be more important
更重要的事情呢 than protecting the people you care about?
听着 我懂你 Look, I get…
好 Yeah!
你知道吗 我看错你了 You know what? I was wrong about you.
你从来就不是什么甜甜圈殿下 You’re not the Donut Lord at all.
你更像是一个混蛋殿下之类的东西 You’re more like the Jerk Lord.
你难道没注意到有个鱼叉扎到了咱的车吗 Have you noticed the harpoon stuck in our dash?!
索尼克 Sonic!
我背井离乡是被迫的 I was forced from my home,
而你却自己要离开你那甜蜜的温柔乡 your home is perfect and you’re leaving it.
你为什么要那么做 Why would you do that?
你的身体怎么回事 不不 别又来了啊 Your body! No, no! Not again!
抓紧了 为啥 Hey, hold on! Why?
因为我要飙车了 Because I’m gonna do this.
索尼克 Sonic!
我猜我应该是有额外的一条命吧 Guess I had a bonus life.
帅呆了 宝贝儿 Yeah, baby!
索尼克对阵坦克 索尼克胜出 Sonic one, big tank zero.
不好意思 刚才这段被拍下来了吗 I’m sorry. Did we get this on camera?
你怎么可能没死呢 我也不知道啊 How are you not dead? I have no idea.
但你看到我跳的舞了吗 But do you see me dancing?
嗯 我看到你跳舞了 你就这点本事吗 Yes, I saw your dance. Is that all you’ve got?
当然不是 但谢谢你这么问 No, but thank you for asking.
索尼克 Sonic!
快回到皮卡上来 你先走 我会跟上的 Get back in the truck! You go, I’ll catch up.
我觉得那辆坦克好像生了个娃 I think that tank just had a baby.
要被打到了 Incoming!
该我了 你才玩过一次 该我了 It’s my turn! You just had one. It’s mine!
别打了 不然我就把它没收了 Hey, stop fighting, or I’m taking that thing away!
好吧 老爸 Yeah, right, Dad.
你去哪 你好好开车 Where are you going? Just drive the car.
我来处理那小坦克 I’ll take care of this.
如果我失败了 把我抛下离开就好 And if I don’t make it, just ditch me,
反正你挺擅长这么做的 you seem good at that.
哈喽大家好 欢迎继续收看我的现场直播 Hey, everyone, welcome back to my livestream.
今天我们来表演摧毁机器人 这是第一步 Today, we’re destroying robots. Step one.
太好了 我们做到了 Yes! We did it!
我们没做到 这家伙是谁啊 We did not do it. Who is this guy?
你难道没想过你交的税都用到哪里了吗 Ever wonder where your tax dollars are going?
该我了 过来 让车保持笔直前行就好 My turn, here, just keep us going straight.
我开了定速巡航 I put on cruise control.
我感觉自己就像范·迪塞尔 I feel just like Vin Diesel.
这都是为了家人 汤姆 It’s all about family, Tom.
小贴士 Quick suggestion.
卷成一个球 滚动你的身体去撞它 Roll up into a ball and smash him with your body.
天哪 你是怎么学的开车 Whoa! Where’d you learn how to drive?!
我就在这辆皮卡里面现学 Here, in this truck, it’s happening as we speak.
我碰不到它 让我离它更近一点 I can’t reach it, bring it in closer.
你说啥 让我靠近一点 踩刹车 What? Bring it in closer. Hit the brakes.
你是说这个吗 另外一个踏板 Oh, you mean this one? The other brakes!
让我好好歇会儿吧 Give me a big fat break!
这个还挺可爱的 我们留着它吧 This one is cute, let’s keep him.
天哪 别这样 Oh, come on!
为什么这么可爱的东西会这么吓人 How can something so adorable be so terrible.
你买车辆保险了 对吧 You got car insurance, right?
走开 Buzz off!
这听上去不太妙 That doesn’t sound good.
不不不 哔哔声意味着非常不妙 快扔掉 No, beeping means bad! Get rid of it!
我在试啊 I’m trying.
把它扔出去 扔哪儿都行 Just throw it off the window! Throw it anywhere!
粘住了弄不掉 好吧 那我靠边停车 I can’t get it off! All right, I’m pulling over.
弄掉了吗 没有 Did I get it? No.
让我来 别动 Here, hold still.
扔掉了 它没了 It’s going. It’s going.
它还在 It’s still here.
给我下去 搞定 Get off me! Nailed it!
索尼克 Sonic!
不 不 No, no.
振作起来 你会没事的 Hey, come on. You’re all right.
醒醒 醒醒 Wake up. Wake up.
我们搞定他们了吗 Did we get them?
不 他们还在 Oh, no, there they are.
这两个人真是福大命大 They are real survivors, those two.
我们好好谈谈 Can we have a moment?
自己把自己摁到墙上去 Pin yourself to the wall.
要是你消失了 我连想都不可能想起你 You know, I won’t miss you when you’re gone.
人类总是既狡猾又愚蠢 Human beings are unreliable and stupid,
我对他们不屑一顾 and I care very little about them.
但我的机器却勤恳运作 残忍无情 But my machines are diligent, relentless.
它们就是我的一切 They’re everything to me!
真有趣
坚持住 伙计 你会没事的 Hold on, buddy. You’ll be all right.
你会没事的 You’ll be all right.
求求你 雷切尔 不 不 今天不行 I beg you, Rachel. No, no. Not today.
这次是紧急情况 再见 No. It’s an emergency. Goodbye.
走好不送 Bye bye.
停下来听我说 开下门 玛蒂 再见 Would you stop? Open it please. Maddie! Bye. Bye.
别这样 我有急事相求 Don’t do this to me please. It’s important.
汤姆 我的天啊 雷切尔放他进来了 Tom! Oh my God. Rachel let him in!
我要报警 不 I am calling the Police. No,
我要打给联邦调查局和中情局电话 I am calling the FBI. I am calling the CIA.
我要找人来 别叫人 I am calling someone. Don’t do that.
我要给你妈妈打电话 好了好了 够了 I’m calling your Mother. Okay. Got it.
玛蒂 我们能不能 Maddie, can we just…
汤姆 你这是演哪一出 Tom, what’s going on?
你都上新闻了 我还一直有给你打电话 You’re all over the news. I’ve been trying to call you.
为了防止被跟踪 我把手机扔了 I had to ditch my phone so they couldn’t track me.
把手机扔了 跟踪 你 Ditch his phone? Track? You?
汤姆叔叔 乔乔 你好啊 Uncle Tommy! Jojo! Hey.
好了 现在你侄女也成了叛国者从犯 Now your niece is an accessory to treason.
她不是从犯 She’s not.
你能冷静点吗 冷静 我能冷静下来吗 Would you calm down. Calm down? I will not calm down!
好了好了 冷静 都别说了 Yes, calm down. Stop talking.
别闹 奥兹 拜托 我见到你也很开心 No, Ozzy, please. I know, good to see you.
别咬 松开 奥兹 住嘴 噢我的神啊 No, no! Ozzy, stop! Oh, good ol’ Lord Baby Jesus!
你抱着什么 汤姆 是钚还是机密邮件 What is that, Tom? Is it plutonium? Is it emails?
是的 就是钚元素 Yes, it’s plutonium.
我们能否 先去你房间然后再细谈 Can we just please… Can we just go to your room and talk…
住嘴 奥兹 松开 Stop it, Ozzy! Quit it!
这就是我为什么说他很差劲 This is why I told you he was no good.
我根本没有了解 I’m not engaging…
别 奥兹 松开 门现在倒是开得敞亮 No, Ozzy, quit it! Door now open.
我锁上了 不 你没有 Locked. No, it’s unlocked.
奥兹 不 奥兹 不 不 Ozzy, no! Ozzy! No, no!
快来扶我一下 乔乔 Oh, catch me, Jojo.
谢天谢地 Oh, thank God!
我能喝杯水吗 Can I get a glass of water?
《无秩之音》
邪恶实验室 机器人
样本检测完毕
奎尔能量值 测量中
能量测量结果 正在确定
我想 您也许想来杯 I just thought you might like
奥地利羊奶盖拿铁 a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk.
你觉得我像什么 像个白痴吗 What do I look like, an imbecile?
我当然要喝拿铁 Of course, I want a latte!
我还就喜欢你做的拿铁 I love the way you make them!
能量分析 无限
去备好原型机 Ready the prototype.
有了这些能量 With this kind of power
我这些机器的潜能终于能发挥到极致 my machines can finally reach their full potential.
他会没事的 乔乔 He’s gonna be okay, Jojo.
谢天谢地 他会好起来的 对吧 Oh, thank God. He’s gonna be okay, right?
我是个兽医 汤姆 I’m a vet, Tom,
而我甚至都不知道他是个什么物种 I don’t even know what I’m looking at here.
他是只刺猬 至少他说自己是刺猬 Well, he’s a hedgehog… Or so he says.
他会说话吗 会 而且喋喋不休 It talks? Almost constantly.
好的 Okay.
天啊 怎么了 Holy… What?
他脉搏跳得非常快 Its pulse is super fast.
或许 对他来说是正常的 Well, that actually might be normal for him.
我也不知道 你得救救他 玛蒂 I don’t know. You gotta help him, Maddie.
可我都不知道他正常的生理体征 I don’t know his physiology.
好像没有骨折的迹象 只是 He doesn’t seem to have any broken bones. He’s just…
他真的伤得很重 really banged up.
你看他可怜的小脚 Look at his poor little feet.
坚持住 伙计 你会没事的 Hang in there, buddy. You’re gonna be all right.
乔乔 快来给妈 乔乔 Jojo, untie your Mo… Jojo!
给妈妈松绑一下 亲爱的 Untie Mommy. Sweetie.
乔乔 Jojo!
我想上厕所 I have to go to the bathroom.
他会没事的 对吧 He’s gonna be okay, right?
他会好起来的 不久就会醒来是吧 Like he’s gonna snap outta this. He’ll wake up soon.
对 嗅盐 你应该有兽医用嗅盐之类的吧 Oh, smelling salts! Don’t you have like vet smelling salts,
比如给猫用的 或者给鹦鹉用的 之类的 like for cats, or parakeets or something?
不 没人生产猫嗅盐 为什么不生产呢 No, they don’t make cat smelling salts. They should.
我的 人用急救箱里 放了些人用嗅盐 I have human smelling salts in my human first aid kit.
好了 Okay.
拜托快醒来 伙计 Come on, buddy.
要跑得快 Gotta go fast!
我在哪 今年是哪一年 Where am I? What year is it?
巨石强森当总统了吗 Is the Rock President?
停 停 伙计 你没事了 冷静点 Whoa, whoa, buddy. You’re okay. Calm down.
你好啊 椒盐卷饼夫人 你好 Oh, hi Pretzel Lady! Hi.
汤姆 Tom?
怎么了 我能和你谈谈吗 Yeah? Can I talk to you please?
太空刺猬 待在那儿 尽量休息一下 Space hedgehog, stay there. Try to rest.
没问题 我最擅长休息了 You got it. I am great at resting.
论休息谁也比不过我 I rest better than anybody.
还是说个不停 Still talking.
首先 我们能花一点时间确认一下 First of all, can we take a moment to acknowledge
我刚刚是不是很冷静 how under control I’ve been.
你很棒 没被吓坏 Amazing. Didn’t freak out.
没有 完全冷静 No. Totally calm.
谢谢了 Thank you.
其次 Second of all,
到底是怎么回事 他是个外星人吗 what the heck is going on?! Is that thing an alien?
这么说吧 还记得疯狂的卡尔总是 Okay, so, remember how Crazy Carl
对蓝恶魔那么疯狂吗 is always going on about the Blue Devil?
原来是他 他是真的吗 对 That’s him. He’s real? Dah!
那他来这里干什么 还有你又在这里干什么 What is he doing here? What are you doing here?
我用你的麻醉枪击倒了这个蓝色的小朋友 I kinda sorta shot our little blue friend with your tranq gun.
不 你不是吧 我不是 我不是故意的 No, you did not! I didn’t… I didn’t mean to.
好吧 解释清楚有点难 Okay, this is kinda hard for me to explain.
而且听起来也有点疯狂 And it’s gonna sound a little bit crazy.
他得去泛美大厦 He has to get to the Transamerica building,
而且我答应要带他去 and I promised I’d take him.
外星人 Aliens?
玛蒂 你老公已经疯了 Maddie, your husband’s lost his mind.
你正好利用这个机会赶紧离开他吧 You can use this as an opportunity to leave him.
大家也都会理解你的 No one would judge you.
穿这个 你就不会伤到你的脚了 So you won’t hurt your feet anymore.
真的吗 Really?
还从来没人送过我礼物呢 No one’s ever given me a gift before.
我得从把这一项从我的清单上去掉 I gotta check that off my bucket list.
真棒 感觉很不错 All right. Lookin’ good.
好吧 Okay.
你说过 你想帮助真正有麻烦的人 对吧 You said you wanted to help people in real trouble, right?
你也一直在这么做 Well, that’s what you’re doing.
那蓝色的外星人刺猬也算人 不是吗 Blue alien hedgehogs still count as people, right?
我也这么觉得 是啊 I think so, too. Yeah.
至少我觉得 好 I think. Okay.
我爱你 我记不得有没有告诉过你 I love you. Did I tell you that already?
但我配不上你 你知道吗 I don’t deserve you, you know that?
我知道 I know that.
所以 So,
你应该就是那个汤姆最好的 you’re supposed to be Tom’s best friend
绝不会拒之门外的朋友吧 that he won’t shut up about.
可我也看不出你哪里吸引他 Well, I don’t see the appeal.
别舔了 这也太恶心了 Stop. That is very gross.
是这样 我的卡车还能开 So, my truck still runs,
但也将近面目全非了 but it’s pretty much totaled.
你说你姐姐会不会介意我们借她车一用 You think your sister would mind if we borrowed her car?
你开什么玩笑 You have got to be kidding me!
她会适应的 对 那走吧 She’ll be fine. Yes, let’s do that.
这里是我家 This is my house!
我该转了 我这车开得左摇右摆的 Now this is my turn. And I pull around him.
抱歉 完美刹车 Sorry. And… perfect park.
你疯了吗 What are you, crazy?
路上的东西怕是都被你撞过一遍了 Is there anything you didn’t hit?
我们为什么要让外星人开车 Why did we let the alien drive?
至少我开车还是把大家送到了 Hey, I got us here.
麻烦给个五星好评 And please, five stars.
所以 就是这了吗 So, this is it?
就是这儿 快看 你要的金字塔 That’s it. That’s your pyramid.
快看 这擎天高楼 那接下来怎么办 Wow! Look at that thing. What happens now?
他 他跑了 对 Oh, he’s… gone. Yup.
没用 得要特定的钥匙才能到楼顶去 No good. You need a special key to get to the roof.
现在怎么办 What now?
我是时候滥用一次职权了 Time for me to abuse the power entrusted to me.
楼顶有人想跳楼轻生 We got a jumper on the roof.
我们得尽快上去 免得 Gotta get up there fast, or we’re gonna
待会就变成一个肉饼了 have a human pancake on our hands.
所以 你从蒙大拿州一路赶来阻止他吗 You came all the way from Montana?
是啊 事态已经非常严重 Yup, that’s how serious it is.
好吧 Okay.
你刚刚挽救了一条生命 You just saved a life.
快啊 快啊 Come on. Come on.
还要多久啊 这里面根本呼吸不了 How much longer? I can’t breathe in here.
你好 有人吗 Hello? Anybody there?
你是把你的孩子装进了这个包里吗 Do you have your child in that bag?
不是 No.
我是说 是的 是个孩子 但不是我的 I mean yes, it’s a child, but it’s not mine.
不是你的孩子吗 It’s not your child?
别紧张 我是警察 好吗 Relax, I’m a cop, okay?
而且他也喜欢待在包里 是吧 伙计 Plus he likes it in there, don’t you, buddy?
我为什么会想待在包里 Why would I like it in here?
这包还不如你之前关我的狗笼呢 This is worse than the dog cage you had me in earlier.
真是孩子气 Such a kidder.
好了 Okay.
不要啊 我怕黑 有人在吗 No, I’m scared of the dark! Is anybody there?
你的包都用来装些什么啊 What were you keeping in this bag?
你要在里面腌一罐臭屁吗 A jar of pickled farts?
好吧 好吧 所以要在这儿找什么东西 All right, all right, what are we looking for?
这个 This!
好吧 然后呢 Okay, what happens now?
现在 我要做的就是 Now, all I have to do is think of
想想让戒指的另一边出现在什么地方 where I want the other end of the ring to appear,
然后把戒指扔出去 就这样吗 and I throw it. So, that’s it?
我们做到了吗 对 我们做到了 We did it? Yeah. We did it.
抱歉 没能把你 Hey, sorry we didn’t get to do everything
愿望清单上的事都挨件做完 伙计 on your bucket list, pal.
没事的 我做到了其中我最想做的 It’s okay. I did the ones I needed the most.
你们俩真可爱 就像 拜托 你说啥 You two are so cute, like… Oh, please. What?
我们才不可爱 不 我们一点都不可爱 We are not. No, we’re not cute.
我们俩都只会我行我素 We are a couple of loose cannons
按自己的规则来生活 just living by our own rules.
没错 是的 真的吗 Exactly. Yeah. Really?
诉说一些真挚的情感也是我们的规则 And our rules include expressing heartfelt emotions.
好的 听你的 If you say so.
那好 Okay then.
好了 All right.
你得走了 是吗 对 我得走了 所以 You gotta go, right? Yeah, I gotta go, so…
我得走了 我们也得走了 I gotta go. We gotta go, too.
所以 这样的话 好吧 再见 So, see… All right. Bye bye.
还有一件事 Just one more thing.
对不起 我对你要求太多了 I’m sorry I was so hard on you.
我知道 选择离开青山镇 I know it’s a tough decision
对你来说挺不容易 for you to leave Green Hills.
离开你在乎的东西 Walking away from something you care about
一定很痛苦 has to be painful.
你不太确定你是不是真的想走 对吗 You’re not sure you really wanna go, huh?
我不想走 但我也不能留在原地 I don’t wanna go, but I can’t stay.
只要我在这儿 大家就都不安全 As long as I’m here I put everyone in danger.
我不能置大家于险地 I can’t do that.
我只想让你知道 这两天 I just want you to know that these last two days
这是我生命中最美好的两天 have been the best two days of my life.
你也知道 我从来不会把思念挂在嘴边 You know I never though I’d say this
但我真的会想你的 你这个蓝恶魔 but I’m actually gonna miss you, you little Blue Devil.
我也会想你的 甜甜圈殿下 I’ll miss you too, Donut Lord.
谢谢你 Thank you.
为什么谢我 For what?
因为你救了我的命 For saving my life.
有人开着”查找我的手机”吗 Okay, did someone leave their ‘Find my Phone’ on?
欢迎来到旧金山 瓦查斯基先生 Welcome to San Francisco, Mr. Wachowski.
你喜欢吃蛤蜊杂烩吗 Are you enjoying the clam chowder?
原来一直想杀我们的是为政府打零工的 It’s the government wack job who keeps trying to kill us,
可惜没有得手 unsuccessfully.
感谢你在去动漫展的路上顺路过来 Nice of you to swing by on your way to Comic Con.
是啊 你穿的是什么 Yeah, what are you wearing?
这是飞行服 It’s a flight suit.
它的设计可以调节我的体温 减少阻力 Designed to modulate my body temperature and reduce drag.
好吧 但你仍然像个漫展的工作人员 Yeah, and yet you’re still are one.
好样的 托马斯你是在引火烧身 Good one, you are catching fire, Thomas.
说到火 我看你带了个情人 Oh, and speaking of heat, I see you’ve taken a lover.
她有名字吗 Does she have a name,
或者我们要叫她”被伤及的无辜” or should we just call her ‘collateral damage’?
喂 别乱说话 Hey, watch your mouth!
除非你想被打得比之前更惨 Unless you want a little more of what I gave you earlier?
一拳打到他脸上 Punched him in the face.
你直接一拳打到他脸上 太棒了 Oh, you punched him right in the face. It was awesome.
闲聊时间结束了 该按下按钮了 The time for talking is over! It’s time to push buttons.
你的会飞的蛋真是让人印象深刻 Your flying eggs are pretty impressive,
蛋人先生 Mr. Eggman.
但面对现实吧 你永远抓不到我 But let’s face it, you’ll never catch me.
自信 Confidence,
是智慧的一个愚蠢的替代 a fool’s substitute for intelligence.
这下糟了 That’s not good.
索尼克 我知道你有超高的速度 Sonic, I know you got the super speed and everything,
但玛蒂和我 but Maddie and I…
毫无防御能力 可能会被炸飞 Totally defenseless, probably gonna get blown up?
差不多是这样 Pretty much, yeah.
别担心 我知道该怎么做 Don’t worry, I know exactly what to do.
这招我没想到 I was not expecting that.
但我本就想什么都不想 But I was expecting not to expect something,
所以这不算数 so it doesn’t count.
加油 Come on!
加油加油 Com… Com… Come on! Come on!
嗨 汤姆 很高兴你来了 Hi Tom. Glad you’re here.
快来帮忙 老贝西要生产了 Could use some help. Old Bessie is about to give birth.
给我一分钟 Give me a minute.
我能给你一个天才的建议吗 Can I give you one genius piece of advice?
不要跑了 Don’t run.
跑只会带来更多痛苦 It’ll only hurt more if you do.
并且科学证明 它对你的关节有害 And it’s bad for your joints, they proved it.
好吧 蛋人 All right, Eggman,
你想要快吗 那就快开始吧 you wanna get fast? Let’s get fast.
困难模式开始 The hard way it is.
顺便说一句 那个左转违章了 That was an illegal left, by the way.
所以 我们又回到了这里 So, here we are again.
我们一起经历了那么多 We’ve been through so much together.
现在你明白 为什么有个变态机械博士 Now you understand why there’s a psychotic robot doctor
在追逐一只超音速蓝色刺猬了吧 chasing a super sonic blue hedgehog.
想知道结局是怎样的吗 Wanna know how it ends?
是啊 我也想知道 Yeah, me too.
怎么可能 从来没人追上过我 How is this possible?! No one’s ever caught up to me before.
我过来了 Coming through!
请原谅我 先生 Excusez moi, monsieur.
有了 有地方可以打开它了 Here we go. Room to open it up.
我甩不掉他 I can’t lose him!
如果你打不过他 就弄瞎他 If you can’t beat him, blind him.
无法视觉探测 Lost visual contact.
你不准爬上那里 You’re not allowed up there!
那是世界七大奇迹之一 It’s one of the Seven Wonders.
快跑 快点 快点 Get out of here! Go! Go!
你真是个了不起的小东西 You’re an astonishing little creature.
把你带回实验室 It’ll be fun to take you back to the lab
进行一系列有创的探索性手术会很有趣的 for a litany of invasive exploratory procedures.
有什么遗言吗 Any last words?
呱 Guac.
我喜欢这个词 I like that word.
我不用告诉你 有多少科学突破 I don’t have to tell you how many scientific breakthroughs
是通过动物实验实现的 have been made possible by animal testing.
你太自私了 You’re being very selfish.
挡我路了 什么鬼 Going my way? What the…
你以为你是谁 Who the hell do you think you are?!
我是甜甜圈殿下 你个智障 I’m the Donut Lord, you son of a…
自动飞行 调整 Autopilot, adjust.
为什么 Why?
你为什么要为这东西放弃你的生命 Why would you throw your life away for this thing?
因此我从不交朋友 That’s why I don’t have friends.
不然接下来你就会当上某人的伴郎 Next thing you know, you’re somebody’s best man,
他们想在城外举行婚礼 they wanna have the wedding out of town.
好像没人有什么正事可干 Like nobody has anything better to do!
总之 刚才我们说到哪儿了 Anyway, where were we?
对了 Oh, yes,
你就快死了 you were about to die.
你惹的是我们的警长 That’s our Sheriff you’re messing with.
以及我们的蓝恶魔 And our Blue Devil?
大家都看到了 他是个真实存在的生物 Who as everyone can see is a very real creature,
完全不是我胡扯出来的 and not at all invented by me!
小心点 只是 把它挪远一点 Be careful. Just… pull it away…
汤姆 Tom.
我不想在这里无礼 I don’t mean to be indelicate here.
但有人应该拿些冰来 别让他的身体腐烂了 But someone should get some ice to keep the body fresh.
他只是个愚蠢的小外星人 He’s just a silly little alien.
他不属于这里 He didn’t belong here!
那个小外星人 That little alien
比你更懂得做人 knew more about being human than you ever will.
他叫索尼克 His name was Sonic.
这里是他的家 This was his home.
他是我的朋友 And he was my friend.
他是你的了 He’s all yours.
大家都退后 Everyone get back!
我想你拿了属于我的东西 I think you have something that belongs to me.
这是我的力量 This is my power!
我再也不会用它逃跑了 And I’m not using it to run away anymore.
我要用它来保护我的朋友 I’m using it to protect my friends!
现在你做到了 Now you’ve done it!
你猜怎么着 蛋人 Guess what, Eggman,
我是不会离开地球的 I’m not leaving Earth.
你才是要离开的那个 You are!
甜甜圈殿下 Donut Lord?
我就说你能成功 是我们能成功 Told you you got this. Hey, we got this.
这些是你的 非常感谢 These belong to you. Thank you very much.
不许再把人从楼上推下去了 No more pushing people of the buildings.
你知道我不能保证 You know I can’t promise that.
你做得很好 太空刺猬 You did pretty good, space hog.
谢谢夸奖 甜甜圈殿下 Thanks, Donut Lord.
你得讲讲”甜甜圈殿下”的事 You’re gonna have to explain this ‘Donut Lord’ thing.
不 不好意思 Nope, sorry,
这是我和这小家伙之间的故事 对吗 that’s for me and the little guy. Right?
我们有我们的故事 你有你和 We got our thing, you got your thing with your…
你妹妹的故事 天啊 我的妹妹 sister. Oh my God, my sister.
我要更快 我要更快 Gotta go fast. Gotta go fast.
乔乔 戴上我的智能手环 Jojo, put on my Fitbit.
那样我至少多刷点步数 Then I can at least get some steps.
我们再也不能回去了 We can never go back there.
真的不能了吗 I mean, are we?
因为感觉我们现在就在家 ‘Cause it kinda feels like we’re home right now.
真的吗 Really?
我觉得我已经完成了我的清单上 I kinda feel like I checked the ‘save the life’
“拯救生命”的那一项 box off my bucket list.
现在我只想 Now all I wanna do
和我关心的人共度一生 is to spend my life with the people I care about.
我想完成那一项 I wanna check that box.
好呀 我喜欢 Okay. I like that.
好了各位 没什么好看的了 All right, everybody. Nothing to see here.
散了吧 Disperse.
只是青山镇普通的一天 Just another ordinary day in Green Hills.
卡尔 我要没收那个电锯 Carl, I’ll take that chainsaw.
快点 我们走 Come on, let’s go!
你们要表现得好像从没见过一场 You act like you’ve never seen a fight between
星际啮齿动物和博士机器人间的战斗 an intergalactic space rodent and a robot with a doctorate.
你那里的油漆够用吗 You got enough there?
够了 包工头先生 要再来点吗 Yes, Mr. Manager. You need any more?
你明知道 You get that…boy…
瓦查斯基夫妇吗 Mr. And Mrs. Wachowski?
有什么事情吗 Yes?
这里有份政府发来的奖励 A token of appreciation from your government.
表彰您对最近发生的未发生之事保持沉默 For keeping quiet about recent incidents, which never occurred.
不知道里面是什么 修房子的钱吗 Wonder what it is. Money to fix the house?
总统的信吗 你看了就知道了 Letter from the President? You’ll see.
好的 Okay.
瓦查斯基一家 山姆大叔 $50 Olive Garden
橄榄园 是啊 Olive Garden? Yeah.
就像你说的”看了就知道了” The way you said “you’ll see”
让我觉得这比我们说的要好 made me think it was something better than the things we said.
你试过他们的”吃不完的意面碗”吗 Have you tried their ‘Never Ending Pasta Bowl’?
永远吃不完 It never ends.
听起来很棒 That sounds fancy.
谢谢你 我们很感激你们的好意 Well, thank you. We appreciate the gesture.
我猜罗伯特尼克的档案可以销毁了 Oh, hey, I guess we can close the file on that Robotnik guy, huh?
他就这么消失了 Just disappeared?
我很抱歉 但没有这样的人存在 I’m sorry, but, no such person exists,
也不曾存在过这样的人 or ever has existed.
我希望那事是真的 I wish that were true.
你们那件事过后 就再也没有 You haven’t by any chance been in contact
和那个外星人的联系了对吗 with a certain alien creature since the incident, have you?
山姆大叔很想和他聊聊 Uncle Sam would love to have a chat with him.
很随意的聊天 早午餐就可以 Very casual, brunch perhaps.
你是说那个蓝色的小家伙吗 没有 Oh, you mean the little blue guy? No, no. Nothing.
恐怕我们再也听不到他的消息了 Doubt we’ll ever hear from him again.
很好 好吧 Very well. Okay.
谢谢 太好了 Thank you. Great.
好的 Yup.
说实话 我对那个意面碗很感兴趣 To be honest, I’m pretty pumped about the pasta bowl.
你们想看电影吗 So, you guys wanna watch a movie or what?
抱歉伙计 今天是上学之夜 Sorry, buddy, it’s a school night,
你该回你的小窝去了 it’s time for you to go back to your cave.
什么 才下午三点 What? It’s three in the afternoon!
你知道当你累的时候你会变成什么样 You know how you get when you’re tired, come on.
我吗 我不会变成什么样 Me? I’m not like anything.
你们真不酷 是的 我们知道 You guys are so uncool. Yeah, yeah. We know.
嘿 伙计 你要去哪 Hey, buddy, where are you going?
你说的 我得回我的小窝 You said I have to go back to my cave.
我们是这么说的 We did.
天啊 你在开玩笑吧 Oh my… Are you kidding me?
真不敢相信 I can’t believe it.
你怎么 How did you…
它 这是 所有的东西都在这里 It… This is… It’s all here.
看看这个 你在开玩笑吗 Look at this! Are you kidding?
还有懒人沙发 不会是真的吧 And the bean bag? No way!
你怎么弄到这个的 这一切怎么搞到的 How did you even get this? How did you get it all over?
我爱死它了 I love it, I love it!
欢迎回家 Well, welcome home.
非常感谢 Thank you so much.
不 不可以 Oh, no, you don’t.
人类第二好的动物朋友不许进我的房间 No second best animal friends allowed in my room.
等等 你在干什么 离我远点 Wait, what are you doing? Stay away from me.
停下 我警告你 我可有双截棍 Stop it. I’m warning you, I’ve got nunchucks.
嘿 住手 好吧 你可以待在这里 Hey, stop. Okay, you can stay.
更多带字幕动画大片 英语启蒙动画 儿童电影 可加微信LE315826咨询购买
我仍然保持着绝对的理智 My grasp on sanity remains absolute.
对不对 石头特工 Isn’t that right, Agent Stone?
你为什么不先去探探路呢 Why don’t you get a head start.
做点石学研究 Do some rockconnaissance.
石学 这太搞笑了 Rockconnaissance. Come on, that’s hilarious.
你怎么回事 What’s the matter with you?!
情况如下 一个无人居住的星球 Here’s the sitch. Uninhabited planet.
没有资源 没有补给 No resources. No supplies.
没有回家的路 No apparent way home.
一个无能的男人会死在这里 A lesser man would die here.
而我会在圣诞节前回家 I’ll be home by Christmas.
石学 Rockconnaissance!
加油 振作起来 Come on, cheer up!
后面有彩蛋 不要走开
如果这些读数准确 他就在这里 If these readings are accurate, he’s here.
我找到他了 I found him!
我只是希望我没来晚 I just hope I’m not too late.
