欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

表情奇幻冒险 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

我们生活的世界 The world we live in.
如此奇妙 神秘 It’s so wondrous, mysterious,
甚至充满魔力 even magical.
不 不是那个世界 No. No, not that world.
我指的是这个世界 I meant this one.
智能手机 The smartphone.
每个系统 软件 应用程序 都是拥有完美科技的小星球 Each system and program and app is its own little planet of perfect technology,
提供着如此必须 如此重要 如此意义深远的服务 All providing services so necessary, so crucial, so unbelievably profound.
看看谁给我发了条短信 Look who just sent me a text.
艾迪·麦考利斯特 Addie McAIIister?
一定是搞错了 或是开玩笑 或是个骗局 Must be a mistake. Or a joke. Or a scam.
不要把你的社保号给她 Don’t send her your Social Security number.
老兄 Dude.
她就在那儿 She’s right there.
这就是我们的使用者 艾利克斯 That’s our user, Alex.
和每个中学新生一样 And, like every freshman in high school,
他的整个生活和一切都围绕着手机 his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone.
当生活节奏越来越快… And, as the pace of life gets faster and faster…
五秒钟之内把手机放下 Phones down in five.
注意力持续时间越来越短… And attention spans get shorter and shorter and…
你现在可能都没在听我说话 You’re probably not even listening to me right now.
谁有时间打字呢 Who has the time to type out actual words?
这就是我们发挥作用的时候了 And that’s where we come in,
沟通史上最重要的发明… the most important invention in the history of communication…
表情符号 Emojis.
这就是我的家 That’s my home.
短信之城 Textopolis.
在这儿 我们每个人各司其职 Here, each of us does one thing,
每次必须尽善尽美 and we have to nail it every time.
圣诞树就得喜庆地站着 The Christmas Tree just has to stand there all festive.
圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas.
这才九月呢 提姆 It’s still September, Tim.
公主们… 我真美 The Princesses… I am so pretty.
她们就得戴着皇冠 梳好头发 They just got to wear their crowns and keep their hair combed.
你们好 我们真美 You guys, we are so pretty.
魔鬼 大便 竖起拇指 Devil, Poop, Thumbs Up.
他们站出来就准备就绪了 They just show up, and they’re good to go.
但是面部表情就有压力了 But for the faces, the pressure is on.
哭泣必须得一直哭 尽管他才中了彩票 Crier always has to cry, even if he’s just won the lottery.
万岁 我是亿万富翁啦 Hooray! I’m a billionaire!
欢笑一直在笑 The Laugher is always laughing,
尽管他才摔断了胳膊 even if he’s just broken his arm.
我看得见骨头 I can see the bone!
而我 我是无聊 Now, me, I’m a Meh.
所以我必须总是一副无聊的样子 就像在说 “哼 谁在乎呢” So I got to be totally over it all the time, you know, like, “Meh, who cares?”
这可没有听起来那么简单 Which is not as easy as it sounds.
我得 I gotta be
无聊 Meh
我得 I gotta be
无聊 Meh
早上好 D女士 你带着小宝贝呢 Morning, Mrs. D. I see you have the little minis with you.
他们真可爱 They’re so cute.
太可爱了 我受不了啦 That is so adorable, I can’t take it!
现在他们再也没法睡觉了 Now I’ll never get them to sleep.
保持住你的表情吧 怪人 Stick to your one face, weirdo.
不 不 No! No!
很难总是摆出一副厌烦样 It’s hard to always act blasé,
生活在短信之城如此令人兴奋 when living in Textopolis is just so exciting.
你们好 猴子们 Hello, good simians.
这些公文包不错哦 Those are some sharp attachés.
是的 我们有些事情要处理 Yes, well, we have business to attend to.
什么事情 猴子的事情 What kind of business? Monkey business.
我听起来真像英国人 I sounded British.
无聊 真棒啊 Meh. That was really good.
无聊 无聊 真棒… Meh. Meh. That was a great…
你干吗呢 老兄 练习 Whatcha doing there, mate? Practicing.
今天是我登上手机上的第一天 Today is my first day on the phone.
天啊 我会超级无聊的 Boy. I’m gonna be so meh.
你会做什么呢 What are you gonna do?
我和伙伴们会躺到烧烤架上 Me and the boys are gonna throw ourselves on the barbie!
这是我的酱汁 Here’s my sauce now.
祝你好运 老兄 G’day, mate.
嘿 你们好 Hey. Konnichiwa.
抱歉 表情们 Sorry, emoticons.
我讨厌撞倒老人家 我来帮你 I hate knocking over the elderly. Here, let me help, let me help.
我的冒号 My colon!
这是时间 嘿 我的眼睛在这儿呢 伙计 Is that the time? Hey, my eyes are up here, pal.
耶 好嘞 Yeah! All right!
准时 Right on time.
上周 艾利克斯把我和这家伙排在了一起 So, last week, Alex sends me next to this guy.
这孩子 他从哪儿得来的这东西 That kid. Where does he get this stuff?
你笑什么笑 怪物 Why are you laughing, freak?
我父母和我不同 他们是专业人士 Now, unlike me, my parents are total pros.
吉恩 告诉我 你刚才没有笑 Gene, please tell me you weren’t laughing just now.
在公共场合 In public.
他笑了 我记得 He was. I remember.
我们去个更私密的地方 Let’s go somewhere more private.
我有个坏消息 吉恩 I have some bad news, Gene.
我怕你会有错误的反应 And I’m afraid you’ll have the wrong reaction.
好吧 什么是错误的反应 Okay. What’s the wrong reaction?
“无聊”以外的反应 Anything other than “meh.”
快说吧 我不想迟到 Come on. I don’t want to be late.
今天我不让你去工作 I’m not letting you go to work today.
等等 什么 你还没准备好 儿子 Wait, what? You’re just not ready, son.
拜托 在立方体里工作是表情符号毕生的目的 Come on! Working in the cube is an emoji’s whole purpose in life.
和我同龄的人都在手机上工作了 除了我 Everybody my age is working on the phone except for me.
亲爱的 不是的 Sweetie, that’s not true.
耶 我要在手机上工作了 我才十岁呢 Yeah! I’m gonna work on the phone, and I’m only 10.
因为我相信你 That’s because I believe in you.
我们要洗手吗 Should we wash our hands?
不 不 No, no, no.
我们是二号 We’re number two! We’re number two! We’re number two!
看见了 See?
我知道我与众不同 I know I’m different, okay?
但是需要的时候 我可以无聊的 But when I need to, I can be meh.
我只是… I just…
我想做一个工作的表情符号 像… I want to be a working emoji, you know, like…
像别人那样 然后… Like everybody else, and then…
然后我就能融入大家了 明白吗 Then I would finally fit in, you know?
你就是集体中的一员 亲爱的 You fit in, honey.
不 我没有 妈妈 No, I don’t, Mom.
我从来都没有 Ineverhave.
但是你们要是让我去 我就可以改变这一切 给我个机会吧 But I can change all that if you’d just let me. Just give me a chance.
但要是手机把你发出来 表情却错了呢 But what if you get sent out on the phone, making the wrong face?
不会 爸爸 我会做出正确表情的 No, Dad, I’ll make the right face.
瞧 Look.
无聊… Meh…
你做这个表情的时候真帅 You’re so handsome when you make that face.
我想他准备好了 梅尔 I think he’s ready, Mel.
无聊 Meh.
拜托 爸爸 Come on, Dad.
让我证明给你看 Let me prove it to you.
要是你真的觉得自己准备好了 If you really think you’re ready.
是的 我保证不会让你们失望的 I am! Yes! Yes. I promise, I won’t let you down.
停下 Stop.
恭喜大家 Congratulations, everyone!
对你们来说 这是多么激动人心的一天啊 What an exciting day for all of you.
真的是她 披萨 It’s really her. Pizza.
嘿 你们工作的第一天 Hey. Your first day on the job.
嗨 嗨 Hi. Hi.
别紧张 我不会咬人 嗨 我是微笑 Don’t be nervous. lwon’t bite. Hi. I’m Smiler.
别碰我 Don’t touch me.
嗨 好的 Hi! Okay.
我是说 嘿 I mean, hey.
正如你们所知 我是微笑 As you know, I’m Smiler.
我是这里的系统主管 I am the system supervisor here
因为我是最早那个表情符号 because I was the original emoji.
运作方法是这样的 Here’s how it works.
没什么花哨的 It’s nothing fancy.
等下 非常花哨 Wait a minute. It’s really fancy.
你们每个人在表情符号区都有自己的立方体 You each have your own cube on the emoji bar.
如果艾利克斯选中了你 If Alex chooses you,
要是你有幸 你的立方体就会亮起来 should you be so lucky, your cube will light up.
就是展示的时候了 It’s showtime.
扫描仪会扫描你 The scanner will scan you,
扫描的结果会发到艾利克斯的短信框内 and that scan will get sent right up to Alex’s text box.
让我告诉大家 And let me tell you, guys,
第一次被扫描是无与伦比的经历 there is nothing like getting scanned for the first time.
你们会喜欢的 真的 You’re gonna love it. Really.
这里是最爱区 Now, over here is the favorites section
这里可以找到所有最受欢迎的表情符号 where you’ll find all the most popular emojis.
当然 我的立方体也在这里 And, of course, you’ll find my cube here.
干得真好 You are smooth.
尽责而已 Just doing my duty.
什么 我说了什么 What? What did I say?
火箭来参加派对啦 Rocket looking to party.
拜托 告诉我你有点被诱惑了 Come on, tell me you aren’t just a little bit tempted.
史蒂芬 我最后一次告诉你 我不想买分时享用度假房 Steven, for the last time, I don’t want to buy a time share.
拜托 老兄 我是击掌 你认识我的 我是最爱之一 Come on, man, it’s Hi 5. You know me, I’m a favorite.
艾利克斯几周没选你了 Alex hasn’t picked you in weeks.
他要是再不选你 你就不再是最爱了 And if he stops picking you, you’re no longer a favorite.
肯定有什么错 It’s got to be some sort of mistake.
看看我 我是个正在击掌的迷人的手啊 I mean, look at me, I’m an attractive hand giving a high five.
拳头 进来吧 嘿 Fist Bump. Come on in. Hey.
女士们 拳头 他是个蠢蛋 Ladies. Fist Bump? He’s a knucklehead. Literally.
看看他 我也能像那样 Look at him. I can look like that.
抽筋了 大错特错 Cramp. Huge mistake.
帮帮我 帮帮这只手 Help. Help me. Help up the hand.
好嘞 谢谢 老兄 There you go. Thanks, mate.
嘿 小无聊 你来分散他们的注意力 Hey, little Meh, how about you create a distraction,
我就从绳子底下溜进去 and then I’ll just slip under the rope?
有人迷路了吗 Is someone lost?
微笑 嗨 正要走呢 Smiler, hi. Just leaving.
只是消磨下时间 Yeah, you know, just killing time
然后就得回到我的立方体 在偏远的角落里 before I go back to my cube in the far corner
艾利克斯再也看不见我了 where Alex can’t even see me anymore!
你可能不是他的最爱了 You may not be a favorite anymore,
但是你总会有一席之地的 but you will always have a place in the cube.
是 偏远得要流鼻血 Yeah, in the nosebleeds.
我就在这儿呢 说话太伤人 I’m standing right here. Words hurt.
我能告诉你们的最重要的事 就是做你自己 The most important thing I can tell you is to just be yourself.
我生来就该快乐 所以我总是微笑 I was made to be happy, so I am always smiling.
请表情符号各就各位 Places, please. Emojis to your cubes.
注意 任务来了 Attention. We ‘ve got incoming.
无聊起来 无聊起来 Got to be meh. Got to be meh.
噢天哪 我自己的立方体 Oh, my gosh, my own cube.
不敢置信 我可以在这里放一棵植物 I can’t believe it. I could put a plant over here.
这里可以挂一个灵感日历 And over here could go an inspirational calendar.
好了 无聊起来 无聊起来 Okay. Got to be meh. Got to be meh.
看看我们的儿子 Look at our son down there.
我容光焕发 I’m just beaming
充满骄傲 with pride.
你觉得他真会被选中吗 You don’t think he’ll actually get picked, do you?
象形文字 Hie ro gly phics.
象形文字是古老的图像语言 Hieroglyphics was an ancient language of picture forms.
大家想到什么了吗 Does that remind anyone of anything?
嘿 图像语言 有人想到什么吗 Hello? A language of pictures. Anyone?
早期的象形文字可以追溯到3300年… Early hieroglyphs date back as far as 3,300…
我得回艾迪的短信 I got to reply to Addie’s text.
我写点什么好 什么都不写 What should I write? Nothing.
什么都不写 文字不酷 Nothing? Words aren’t cool.
好吧 要酷 要酷 Okay. Be cool. Be cool.
好 艾利克斯不确定要怎么做 All right, Alex is not sure how he wants to play this.
我希望选中我 I would really love it to be me.
选我 选我 Beam me up! Beam me up!
竖起拇指准备 I need Thumbs Up on standby.
耳仔 竖起拇指来了 Yeah! Thumbs Up is going in!
等等 艾利克斯改变主意了 Wait! Alex is changing his mind.
他在移动 He’s moving.
好 看来会是无聊 Okay. Looks like it’s gonna be Meh.
我好紧张 快要耸肩了 I’m so nervous, I could almost shrug.
就是无聊了 We are go for Meh.
开始扫描 Initiating scan.
好的 你可以的 Okay. You can do this.
我做不到 这是什么 I can’t do this! I can’t do it! What is this?
停止扫描 不行 太晚了 Stop the scan! I can’t! It’s too late!
无聊 天哪 我吓坏了 Meh, meh, meh, meh. My goodness, I’m freaking out!
他在干吗 他表情错了 What’s he doing? He’s making the wrong face!
幸运儿 小…等下 什么 Good for him! Little… Wait, what?
无聊起来 无聊起来 无聊起来 Be meh! Be meh! Be meh!
中止 中止 Abort! Abort!
关闭 关闭 Shut it down! Shut it down!
那是什么表情 What is that emoji?
错误表情发出去了 无聊立方体撤离 Wrong emoji sent! Evacuate the Meh cube!
撤离 我得出去 Evacuate the cube! I got to get out of here.
让那个笨蛋出去 Get that bozo out of there!
我正在努力 I’m trying!
不 No!
噢天哪 Oh, my God.
天哪 The humanity.
医生 Medic.
抱歉 大家 我不是有意的 Sorry, everybody. That was not what I meant to do.
我… I kinda…
我刚才太恐慌了 I kinda panicked.
你到底是不是无聊啊 Are you even a Meh at all?
谁 我 他当然是了 Who? Me? Course he is.
他和我一模一样 He’s my spitting image.
你要是有无聊以外的表情 If you have expressions other than meh,
你就是故障 what you are is a malfunction.
故障 Malfunction?
不 我可以表现出无聊的 再给我一次机会吧 No! I can be meh. Just give me one more chance.
不可能 That’s not gonna happen.
知道会发生什么有趣的事吗 董事会议 You know what would be really fun? A board meeting.
我们可以在会上想出怎么处置你 Where we could figure out what to do with you!
我就知道他不对劲 故障 I knew there was something wrong with him. A malfunction?
他会怎样 他没法在手机上工作 What’s gonna happen to him? He can’t work on the phone.
艾利克斯会怎么想 What would Alex think?
就是那个家伙 他父母怎么想 That’s the guy. What do his parents think?
我只是想发挥作用 融入大家 ljust wanted to be useful, you know? Fit in.
现在大家都认为我是个故障 Now everybody thinks I’m a malfunction.
我是个故障 I am a malfunction.
即使你是个故障 吉恩 Even if you are a malfunction, Gene,
你的爸爸妈妈依然爱你 your mom and dad still love you.
我就知道你没有准备好 I knew you weren’t ready.
我们带你出去 回家吧 Let’s get you out of here and take you home.
有一天 一切都会烟消云散 One day, all this will blow over,
大家几乎都会忘了你做的事 and everyone will almost forget about what you did.
在那之前 Until then,
你可能应该待在家里 you should probably stay locked up in the apartment.
等等 你们想把我藏起来 Wait. You want to hide me away?
你们为我而感到难为情 You’re embarrassed of me.
这是为了你的安全 It’s for your own safety.
我们想保护你 儿子 We’re trying to protect you, son.
吉恩 你要去哪里 Gene? Where are you going?
我不会逃走的 I’m not gonna run away from this.
我是表情符号 尽管我不确定是哪个 I’m an emoji, and even though I’m not sure exactly which one,
我一定是有作用的 I’ve got to have some sort of purpose here.
我知道 I know it.
吉恩 不 Gene, no.
亲爱的 拜托 Sweetie, please.
天哪 Boy.
故障… 秩序 秩序 A malfunction… Order! Order!
动议已获通过 The motion is carried.
怎么样 木褪 So, how’d it go, Gavel?
嘿 灯泡 告诉我里面的情况 Hey, Light Bulb, tell me what’s going on in there.
什么 大便 怎么样了 What? Poop, what is it?
告诉我吧 阿屎 说实话 发生什么了 Tell me, turd. Tell me true. What happened?
我知道那是意外 我们都有意外 I know it was an accident. We all have accidents.
你态度太柔和了 大便 You’re so soft, Poop.
希望没有太柔和 Not too soft, I hope.
吉恩 我们正要去找你呢 Gene! We were just gonna come looking for you.
不如你到会议室来吧 我们可以小谈一下 Why don’t you come inside the boardroom, and we can have a teeny, weeny chat.
我是来为自己辩护的 但是你看起来挺开心 I came up here to defend myself, but you seem pretty happy.
所以 是好消息 So, good news?
对 我总是很开心 Right. I’m always happy.
对 井号事实 Right. Hashtag truth.
唯一能让我不开心的 Well, the only thing that could ever make me unhappy
就是我们表情符号队的成员犯了错 is if one of our emoji team made a mistake,
让艾利克斯对手机失去信心 which caused Alex to lose faith in the phone.
然后我们的整个世界被消灭掉 And then our whole world gets wiped out.
微笑 我向你郑重保证 Smiler, I double pinky swear promise to you
我绝对不会在立方体里再犯错了 that I will never, ever make a mistake in the cube again.
我们知道你不会 吉恩 我们知道你不会 We know you won’t, Gene. We know you won’t.
你第一次说的时候 听起来很真诚 但是你重复了一遍 You know, the first time you said it, it sounded genuine, but then you repeated it,
就很奇怪了 and then, that was weird.
这是因为我们为你准备了最好的反病毒程序 That’s because we’re setting you up with our best Anti Virus Bots.
所以 他们…他们会…他们会修理我 So, they’ll like… They’ll just… They’re gonna fix me?
事实是 删除你 是的 Actually, delete you. But yes!
等下 什么 如果你被删除了 Wait, what? If you get deleted,
你就不用担心 you don’t have to worry about
你的作用是什么 未来是什么 what your purpose is or the future
为什么你是个故障 or why you’re such a malfunction.
因为你反正被删除了 对吧 ‘Cause you’re deleted, right?
说得好 All right, good talk.
机器人 Bots!
不 No!
不要让他跑了 Don’t let him escape!
派对时间 等下… Party time! Wait a minute…
这里的空气更好 The air is better here.
啤酒 茶 我是咖叫卜 Beer, Tea. I’m Coffee!
抱歉 哎吻 脾气真差 Sorry. Sheesh. So edgy.
我曾经的立方体 My old cube.
滚开 麦克 Take a hike, Mike.
我不叫麦克 什么 My name’s not Mike. What?
反病毒程序来了 找我吗 There’s AV Bots coming! For me?
就因为我在错误的区域 Just because I’m in the wrong section?
天哪 Holy deleto!
我们该怎么办 快 这边走 What do we do? Quick! This way!
走 Let’s go.
别告诉别人你见过这个 Don’t tell anyone you’re about to see this.
他们不会在这下面找到我们的 They’ll never find us down here.
我们在哪儿 地下室吗 Where are we? The basement?
不是 欢迎来到失败者休息室 No. Welcome to the Loser Lounge,
从来没被用过的表情符号就在这里玩 where the emojis who never get used hang out.
摸牌吧 漩涡鱼饼 Go fish, Fish Cake With Swirl.
扫啊扫 这样你就不会哭泣 Sweep so you won’t cry. Sweep so you won’t cry.
扫啊扫 这样你就不会哭泣 Sweep so you won’t cry.
我差点被删掉了 I almost got deleted.
是我 击掌 Me, Hi 5.
嘿 怎么了 击掌 Hey. What’s up, Hi 5?
他们不是要删除你 他们是要删除我 They weren’t trying to delete you. They were trying to delete me.
你 你有什么能耐 他们要派出一整队机器人 You? What’s so important about you they’d send out an entire team of Bots?
他们说我是个故障 They say I’m a malfunction.
什么 What?
你把故障带到这里来了 击掌 You bringing malfunctions in here now, Hi 5?
你喊得这么大声 废弃行李箱 For crying out loud, Abandoned Luggage,
那最好别是我剩下的中国菜 that had better not be my leftover Chinese food.
什么中国菜 What Chinese food?
你能明白本来生活美好 井号幸福 Do you have any idea what it’s like to be living large, hashtag blessed,
是最爱中的最爱 然后降到这个绝望之坑是什么感受吗 the favorite of the favorites, and then demoted to this pit of despair?
能帮我磨磨老茧吗 Here, will you hit my calluses for me?
至少你是工作着的表情符号 At least you’re a working emoji.
我想要的不过如此 That’s all I ever wanted.
如果只是这个 Well, if that’s all it’ll take
你就能满足 那就找个黑客来改编程序吧 for you to be satisfied, then just find a hacker and get reprogrammed.
没那么复杂 It’s not that complicated.
我到哪儿找黑客呢 Where would I find a hacker?
在盗版应用程序 In the Piracy app.
谁拿走了我的透明指甲油 Who took my clear nail polish?
盗版应用程序 Piracy app?
要到那里 我就得离开短信之城 To get there, I mean, I’d have to leave Textopolis.
所以呢 我做过 你要成为我的兄弟吗 So? I’ve done it. Would you be a brother?
有个公主表情符号直接离开了手机 One of the Princess emojis left the phone altogether.
现在她住在云端 Now she lives on the cloud.
很好 That is good.
我相信帮她的那个黑客可以很容易改编你的程序 I’m sure the hacker that helped her do that could easily reprogram you.
叫做越狱 越狱 The name’s Jailbreak. Jailbreak?
太棒了 改编程序 That’s great! Reprogrammed.
我只要改编程序 I just need to be reprogrammed,
就终于能成为我应该成为的那个无聊了 and then, I can finally be the Meh I was meh to be.
帮我找到那个黑客吧 击掌 可以吗 拜托 Help me find that hacker, Hi 5. Will you? Please?
或许这个黑客也可以帮你 Maybe this hacker could help you, too.
重写代码 把你放到最爱区域 Like rewrite some code, get you into the favorites section.
等下 Wait a minute.
我一直试图用我的魅力 I’ve been trying to use my charisma
和权力意识让我重登顶峰 and sense of entitlement to get me back on top,
但我需要的只是黑客而已 but all I need is a hacker.
今天是你的幸运日 走吧 Today’s your lucky day. Let’s roll.
嘿 我能一起吗 Hey, can I come, too?
有话跟手说去吧 红车 Talk to the hand, Red Wagon.
我以为我就在跟手说 I thought I was.
拜拜 费利西亚 Bye, Felicia.
拜 漩涡鱼饼 Ciao, Fish Cake with Swirl.
老爹现在要回他的VIP区啦 Daddy’s heading back to the VIPs where he belongs!
等下 机器人怎么办 Wait. What about the Bots?
说得好 说得好 Good point. Good point.
嘿 Hey.
我不该选仙人掌的 I shouldn’t have picked the cactus.
我…我不该选这个 你都没争取要这棵树 I just… I shouldn’t have picked it. You didn’t even try to get the tree.
真令人不解 走吧 It’s baffling. Let’s go.
击掌 Hi 5?
嗨 Hello?
击掌 Hi 5?
你在哪儿 我在这儿 Where are you? I’m right here!
吉恩 我们到短信程序的边界了 Gene! Here we are, end of the text app.
不会吧 No way.
来吧 吉恩 绝对安全的 Come on, Gene. It’s perfectly safe.
不 吉恩 救我 No! Gene, help me!
墙纸怪兽抓住我了 不 坚持住 坚持住 The wallpaper monster’s got me! No! Hold on, hold on!
击掌 Hi 5!
不 都是我的错 我很抱歉 击掌 我… No. This is all my fault! I’m so sorry, Hi 5! I’m…
我和你闹着玩呢 I’m just messing with you.
这是橡胶手指怪兽玩偶 It’s one of those rubber finger monster puppets
八十年代的 我收集了一整套呢 from the ’80s. I collected the whole set.
好 你来吗 All right, you coming?
我要做什么 什么意思 What do I do? What do you mean?
跨一步 到另一边来 Just take a step through the other side.
好 This is it.
下次我回来的时候 The next time I come back here,
我会成为真正的无聊 I’ll be a real Meh.
击掌 Hi 5?
不 No!
有完没完 Are you finished?
我们在哪儿 Where are we?
欢迎来到墙纸 Welcome to the Wallpaper.
这地方真不可思议 This place is incredible.
每个应用都是一个独特的世界 Each app is its own unique world.
我的脸 你在我的…谢谢 That’s my face. You’re on my… Thank you.
这是什么地方 What is this place?
微信 WeChat.
完全是另一个世界 It’s like a whole other world.
是啊 It is.
它们是谁 What are they?
它们是气泡狗 可能很可爱 但是很黏人 They’re Bubble Pups. They might be cute, but, man, are they clingy.
气泡狗 它们是贴图 吉恩 Bubble Pups? They’re stickers, Gene.
跟上潮流吧 Try to get with the program.
真酷 This is so cool.
等等 那里面是什么 Wait. What’s in that one?
大家伙 看看这张照片 看看我的宝贝 这是我的早餐 Guys, look at this picture. Look at my baby. This is what I ate for breakfast.
这是我的午餐 这是我在远足 This is what I ate for lunch! Here’s me on a hike!
这是我在健身房 这是我在浴室 Here’s me in the gym! Here’s me in the bathroom!
每个人都在谈论自己 Everybody’s talking about themselves.
他怎么认识这么多人 How does he know so many people?
这些人都不认识他 但是喜欢他 None of these people know him, but they like him,
这就是生活最重要的东西 受欢迎 and that’s what matters in this life, popularity.
我觉得… I think I’d…
我觉得我宁愿要一个真正的朋友 I think I’d ratherjust have a real friend.
真正的朋友 这对你有什么用 A real friend? How’s that gonna get you anywhere?
你需要的是粉丝 What you need are fans.
他们会一直全心全意地支持你 They give you complete and unrelenting support.
只要你在顶端 As long as you’re on top.
可怜的吉恩 我怪我自己 Poor Gene. I blame myself.
我也怪你 I blame you, too.
我只是想要支持他 I just wanted to be supportive.
你只是想要休假 You just wanted a vacation.
把话收回去 无聊梅尔 You take that back, Mel Meh.
机器人 Bots.
他们要是现在还没找到吉恩 他一定已经跑路了 If they haven’t found Gene by now, he must have skipped town.
你是说墙纸 You mean the Wallpaper?
我们的儿子在逃亡 Our boy’s on the run.
我们去找他怎样 How about we find him ourselves?
好 当然 Yeah, for sure.
叫机器人跟着无聊他们 Tell all Bots to follow those Mehs.
我肯定他们知道吉恩藏在什么奇怪的应用里 I’m sure they’ll know all the freaky deaky apps Gene will hide out in.
我很会做计划呢 大家伙 I’m really good at making plans, you guys.
是吧 Right?
我们到了 盗版应用程序 Here we are. The Piracy app.
这里我们可以找到越狱 This is where we’ll find Jailbreak.
但这是字典啊 But this is the Dictionary.
这只是艾利克斯想让他父母这么认为 That’s just what Alex wants his parents to think.
这叫做皮肤 This is called a skin.
真的吗 一个青少年可能想向父母隐瞒什么呢 Really? What could a teenage boy possibly want to hide from his parents?
尽量跟上 这地方可能有点困难 Just try to keep up. This place can get a little rough.
喂 朋友们 Ahoy, mateys.
看看谁回来了 Look who’s back!
击掌 Hi 5!
我在这里算是个名人 总是受欢迎 I’m a bit of a celebrity here. Always welcome.
失败者 Losefl
来吧 跟着我 Come on. Follow me.
太棒了 表情符号 Great. Emojis.
我想谈话变蠢了 I thought the conversation just got dumber.
网络水军 别理他们 Internet trolls. Just ignore them.
他们最终会找到个工作或是女朋友 Eventually, they’ll get a job or a girlfriend
或是生命的意义 然后就会停歇的 or some sort of purpose in life, and they’ll stop.
病毒 我们…我们走这边 Virus. We’ll just… We’ll just walk over this way.
嗨 很高兴再次见到你 我认识你吗 Hi! It’s so great to see you again. Do I know you?
我是垃圾邮件 签个名 我就能给你维他命的特别折扣 It’s Spam. Just sign here and I can get you special discounts on vitamins
还有信用卡优惠 省钱高达25% and credit card offers that can save you up to 25%.
25%? 不 别被骗了 25%? No, no, no, don’t get sucked in.
走开 垃圾邮件 Back off, Spam!
这是唯一的方式来处理…走开 It’s the only way to deal… Back off!
非常感谢 Thank you very much!
你们可以在这里非法下载我们的CD You can illegally download our CD right here.
嘿 特洛伊木马 你好吗 Hey, Trojan Horse. How are you?
好 要点什么 阿手 Yeah, what’ll it be, hand?
我要一杯”黑客丹尼尔的” I’ll have a bottle of “Hack Daniel’s.”
配上一盘芝士黑客饼干 Maybe with a plate of cheese and hackers?
明白吗 你是要找黑客吗 Capisce? You trying to find a hacker?
你可以直接问的 知道吗 抱歉 是的 You can just ask, you know. Sorry. Yes.
我们在找一个叫做越狱的黑客 We’re looking for a hacker named Jailbreak.
我知道有个人可以帮你牵线 I know a guy that can hook you up.
就在那儿 Right over there.
他看起来很能干 He looks capable.
不 不是他 是她 No, not him. Her.
等等 是个女人 Wait. He’s a she?
嘿 越狱 Hey, Jailbreak.
不介意我们加入你吧 介意 Mind if we join you? Yes.
这就是网络的问题 That’s the thing about the Internet, isn’t it?
你永远不知道别人是讽刺还是真心 You can never tell if someone’s being ironic or sincere.
我真心 不带讽刺地希望你们走开 I sincerely, unironically want you to go away.
说得好 That’s a good one.
是这样 我的朋友吉恩有个小问题 So, here’s the thing. My friend Gene here has a little problem.
我应该是一个无聊 Well, see, I’m supposed to be a Meh,
但是我不觉得… 对 是的 but I don’t really feel… Right. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
行了 我们觉得你可以帮忙 因为你帮公主 No, that’s good. And we thought you could help, since you got the Princess,
你知道的 离开了手机 没兴趣 you know, off the phone. Not interested.
等等 那可不是无聊表情 Hold up. That’s not a Meh face.
机器人 他们来追我了 Bots! They’re after me!
你怎么做到的 How are you doing that?
我就是能做到 你能帮我们吗 Look, it’s just something I can do. Can you help us?
跟着我 Follow me.
机器人 删除我的历史吧 Bots! Delete my history!
我把整个硬盘都弄坏了 I corrupted the entire hard drive.
我做过最好吃的肉桂包 I made the most delicious cinnamon buns.
要是有东西能唤起我的记忆的话 Maybe if there was something to, you know, jog my memory.
快 跑啊 Come on! Move!
嘿 水军 为什么那个邮箱穿着燕尾服 Hey, Trolls, why is that mailbox wearing a tuxedo?
嗨 很高兴又见到你 给我打电话 Hi! It’s so great to see you again! Call me!
这个管道能帮我们离开这里 This tunnel will get us out of here.
走 Move!
你觉得那朵云是不是甜的 Did that cloud taste sweet to you?
救我 救我 我困住了 Help me! Help! I’m stuck!
不是吧 我在哪儿 Sweet motherboard! Where am I?
让我出去 嘿 手掌表情 Get me out of here. Hey, Palm Face.
试着把他拉到顶上去 正在试呢 Try getting him out the top! Already on it!
抓紧了 吉恩 Hold tight, Gene.
感觉很奇怪 有味道 This feels very odd, and it smells.
是好味道 很香甜 但是我还是不喜欢 I mean, it smells good, it smells delicious, but I still don’t like it.
这个游戏显然认为你是个糖果 The game obviously thinks you’re a candy,
即使你的形状很怪 even though you’re weirdly misshapen, you know?
我们该怎么办 What are we gonna do?
别动 Stay very still.
别担心 我们会帮你 是吧 击掌 Don’t worry. We’ve got your back. Right, Hi 5?
嘿 手指 你能集中注意力吗 Hey, Fingers! You want to focus?
告诉你吧 我恰好对糖果有瘾 For your information, I happen to have a sugar addiction,
非常严重… 听着 手指脑袋 and it’s a very serious… Listen, Finger Head!
我们必须在不让吉恩爆炸的情况下把他从游戏里弄出来 We have to get Gene out of the game without blowing him up.
我不想爆炸 I don’t want to blow up.
我们得给糖果配对 这样吉恩就能掉到底下来 We have to match up the candles, so that Gene will drop to the bottom.
我们不能把他和黄色的配对 否则… And we can’t match him with any yellows, or else…
别这样做 拜托不要 Don’t do that. Please don’t do that.
看着 Watch.
你懂了吗 三个排成 行 You got it? Match three in a row.
不要让吉恩爆炸 懂了 Don’t blow Gene up. Got it.
我们得非常小心 And we have to be very careful.
对对对 小心 糖果 Yeah, yeah, yeah. Careful. Candy!
小心 嘿 Watch it! Hey!
别 别 慢点 No! No, no, no! Slow down.
不要黄色 不要黄色 Not the yellows! Not the yellows.
我说了小心 I said careful!
我妈妈加入了脸书 你能相信她要加我为好友吗 My mom just joined Facebook. Can you believe she wanted to friend me?
嘿 艾迪 我在想你是否… Hey, Addie, I was just wondering if you are…
好吃 什么 Tasty. What?
美味 什么 Delicious. Excuse me?
香甜 Sweet.
嘿 艾迪 嗨 妮姬 Hey, Addie! Hi, Nikki.
不 再见 艾利克斯 No! See you later, Alex.
糖果粉碎 Sugar Crush.
烦死了 So over this.
无线无线 需要帮助吗 Wireless Wireless. How may I help you?
我想预约一个时间 I’d like to make an appointment.
好像这个手机在和我搞鬼 It’s like this phone is playing games with me.
嘿 这个有什么用 Hey, what does this do?
不 No!
把我弄出去 Get me out of here!
吸气 不 停下 停 Suck it in! No! Stop it! Stop, stop!
没用 还有 个选择 It’s not working. Well, there’s one option left.
我们把你和黄色配对 We line you up with the yellows.
但是你说不要这么做 But you said not to do that.
特殊糖果会运到那个罐子里 Special candies get transported to that jar.
这个游戏可能认为你是个特殊糖果 The game might think you’re a special candy.
要是它不认为我是特殊糖果呢 And what if it doesn’t think I’m a special candy?
这… Well…
越狱 嘿 嘿 越狱 抱歉 Jailbreak, hello? Hello, Jailbreak? Sorry.
要是它不认为我是特殊糖果呢 What if it doesn’t think I’m a special candy?
我不是很担心那个 I’m not too worried about it.
好 行动吧 Okay, just do it.
吉恩 Gene!
吉恩 嘿 不 Gene? Hey. No!
吉恩 你活着 Gene! You’re alive!
你是在看我有没有变成糖果 是吧 You were trying to see if I had somehow turned into candy, weren’t you?
是 我是 而你没有 Yes, I was. And you have not.
嘿 似乎艾利克斯的日历里出现了什么东西 Hey. Looks like something popped up on Alex’s calendar.
我肯定没事的 I’m sure it’s nothing.
艾利克斯在手机店进行了预约 Alex made an appointment at the phone store.
不 No!
安静 大家伙 Calm down, everyone!
安静 Calm down.
别担心 没事的 Don’t worry. Everything is fine.
艾利克斯可能只是想买点配件 Maybe Alex just wants to buy some accessories.
他是和技术支持进行了预约 His appointment is with technical support.
我肯定我们有足够时间来想办法 Well, I’m sure we still have plenty of time to figure this out.
他预约了明天 His appointment is for tomorrow.
可能只是进行日常保养 Then maybe it’s just for some routine maintenance.
事实是 是要把手机的一切删掉 Actually, it’s to erase the phone.
听着 吉恩 我会成为你身披铠甲的骑士 Listen, Gene, I’m about to become your knight in shining armor.
是吗 是 You are? Yeah.
但是首先 我们得上传到云端 But first, we need to get uploaded to the cloud.
那里我们能找到源代码 然后改编你的程序 That’s where we’ll find the source code to reprogram you.
云端 The cloud?
不是离开手机了吗 Isn’t that off the phone?
当当当当 你说对了 Ding, ding, ding, ding. You got it.
是 云端 离开手机 Yeah, the cloud. Off the phone.
我们在”糖果粉碎传奇” 显然 We’re in Candy Crush, obvs.
我知道有个捷径 可以到”跳舞吧” I know a shortcut to Just Dance,
而它就在Dropbox旁边 which is right next to Dropbox,
那里我们可以上传到云端 where we can get uploaded to the cloud.
当然 “跳舞吧” 跳到Dropbox Of course. Just Dance, then boogie over to Dropbox,
拿到链接 然后升入云端 catch the link, and zoom.
等等 有个坏消息 Hold up. Here’s the stinker.
在他们让我们进入云端之前 我们得通过这道防火墙 Before they let us into the cloud, we have to get past this firewall.
防火墙使用面部识别 对 防火墙 The firewall uses face identification. Yeah, the firewall.
很讨厌 因为我试过穿过它 Which is really annoying, because I’ve already tried to get through.
猜错了一次 现在永远被锁在外面了 Guessed wrong once, and now I’m locked out for life.
永远锁在外面 Locked out for life?
你是觉得 因为我可以做出不同表情 You’re thinking, ’cause I can make different faces,
防火墙就会认为我是不同的表情符号 对 the firewall will think I’m different emojis. Yeah.
我想说这个 因为这是我的想法 I wanted to say it ’cause it was my idea.
女人总是有想法 You know, women are always coming up with stuff
男人却以此居功 that men are taking credit for.
你知道… 我们上路吧 You know what… Well, then let’s hit the road.
击掌 你来吗 Hi 5, you coming?
来 I’m coming!
我为什么总以为自己会爱上黑色甘草糖 Why do I always think I’m gonna come around on black licorice?
我的宝贝 My precious.
嘿 快来 Hey! Move it!
必死无疑 我们来了 Certain death, here we come.
我们试试这个 Let’s try this one.
油管 YouTube?
真是视觉享受 What a visual treat.
甚至不需要遥控器 And I don’t even need a remote.
那人表现力真强 That guy is so expressive.
他让我想起吉恩 He reminds me of Gene.
对 他真不对劲 Yeah. Something really wrong with him.
梅尔 我们的儿子是个故障 Mel. Our son is a malfunction,
你永远不该让他进入立方体的 and you should never have let him go into that cube.
别再怪我了 梅尔 Don’t blame me for this, Mel.
我非常生你的气 I am hopping mad at you.
看见了吗 See?
玛丽 我想有人在跟踪我们 Mary, I think we’re being followed.
但是别反应过度 But don’t overreact.
我说了不要反应过度 I told you not to overreact.
你在干什么 What are you doing now?
他们会在那里待上几个小时的 They’ll be in there for hours.
玛丽 你去哪里 Mary, where are you going?
我想我们应该各走各的 梅尔 I think we should go our separate ways, Mel.
我以为我了解我嫁的那个无聊 I thought I knew the Meh that I married,
但或许我并不了解他 but maybe I don’t.
但是 玛丽… But, Mary…
这个通道可以帮我们避开机器人 This tunnel will help us avoid the Bots.
谢谢你帮助我们 你真好 Thanks for helping us. It’s really nice of you.
没什么 老兄 事实上 你们在帮我 NBD, dude. The truth is, you’re helping me.
快 快走 怎么这么慢 Come on, let’s move it. Why so slow?
击掌 停下 你离我这么近干吗 你怎么了 走开 Hi 5, stop. Why are you getting so close? What’s with you? Back off.
停不下来 我正在玩糖果奔跑 Can’t stop now. I’m having a sugar rush!
我越过你吧 我要是停下来 心脏就会爆炸 I’ll go around you. If I stop moving, my heart’s gonna explode!
来了 越狱 小心 嘿 看着点 指关节 Coming through, Jailbreak! Look out! Hey! Watch it, Knuckle Butt!
我感觉不到我的脸了 I can’t feel my face.
越狱 你刚才说我在帮你 So, Jailbreak, back there you said I’m helping you.
我这几个月都试图穿过防火墙 I’ve been trying to get past that firewall for months.
快啊 快啊 我们越早到 我就越能早点成为最爱了 Come on, come on! The faster we get there, the faster I become a favorite!
看看我 Look at me!
我只想离开这里 离开手机 生活在云端 I just want to bounce out of here, get off the phone, and live on the cloud.
发生什么了 What just happened?
你不喜欢这里吗 You don’t like it here?
这里太多规矩 何必呢 There’s so many rules here. What is up with that?
云端应该很美好 The cloud is supposed to be amazing.
有那么多看的和做的 There’s so much to see and do.
糖果粉碎 Sugar crash.
我坚持不住了 I can’t hold on anymore.
抓住我 吉恩 抓住我 Catch me, Gene. Catch me!
你想成为什么人都可以 And you can be whoever you want.
谢谢 你们自由了 来吧 Thanks. You’re free! Come on!
天哪 我的手在出汗 Oh, my gosh, my hands are sweating.
你就是一只手 You are a hand!
耶 Yeah!
想想看 我不记得 You know, come to think of it, I don’t really remember
有个黑客表情符号 there ever being a hacker emoji.
你占据了我太多的大脑空间 You know, you’re taking up too much of my brain space.
我们少说闲话吧 Let’s keep the chitchat to a minimum.
有人喜欢你 你说什么呢 Someone likes you. What are you talking about?
就像和平符号向我伸出一根手指的时候 This is just like when Peace Sign gave me just one finger.
我就知道她爱上了我 I knew she was in love with me.
走吧 Let’s go!
我再不吃糖果了 I’m never eating another piece of candy ever again.
击掌 别吃 Hi 5, don’t do it.
你敢吃 已经吃过一次了 Don’t you do it. It’s already been in there once.
别 Don’t do it.
走 我的手指变肥了吗 Move it! Are my fingers getting fat?
我告诉你 以前这个绷带没这么紧 I’ll tell you what, this bandage wasn’t so tight before.
好 我们穿过这个应用程序 Dropbox就在那边 Okay. We get through this app, and Dropbox is right on the other side.
我们只需要保持安静 We just need to keep it super DL in here.
不管怎样 我们不能把它启动 And no matter what, we can’t turn it on.
天哪 这个启动了程序 OMG, this turned it on!
什么 我是一只手 这是个大大的红色按钮 What? I’m a hand. It’s a big, red button.
发生什么了 不不不不不 What’s happening? No, no, no, no, no!
欢迎来到”跳舞吧” Welcome to Just Dance!
跟随我的舞步 你就可以前进 Follow my moves and you get to move forward.
舞步错了 你就得到一个”X” Do the wrong moves and you get an “X.’
三个你就出局 Three strikes and you’re out.
出局 她说的”出局”是什么意思 Out? What does she mean by “Out”?
电子死亡 Digital death.
多亏了你 手指 我们现在得跳着舞出去了 Thanks to you, Fingers. Now we’re gonna have to dance our way out.
这个我不介意 我可以像迈克尔杰克逊那样摇摆 Which is all right with me, ’cause I can shake it like Michael.
或者像他的手套 Or Michael’s glove, anyway.
准备好跳舞了吗 Are you ready to dance?
糟糕 吉恩 我不会跳舞 我没有舞感 This is bad, Gene. I can’t dance. I got no groove.
来吧 人人都会跳的 Come on. Everybody can dance.
我不会 好吗 我很僵硬 Not me, okay? I’m really stiff.
看吧 我不会… 不懂 See? I can’t… Don’t understand.
好 不不 Okay. No, no.
嘿 不 停停 停停.她得停下 Hey, no, stop, stop. Stop, stop. She has to stop.
我明白你的意思了 跟着她的舞步 I see now what you are saying. Just follow her moves.
准备好跳舞 三… Ready to dance in three…
这我不行 This I can’t do.
二… 老兄… Two… Dude…
闭嘴然后… 跳舞 Just shut up and… Dance!
太简单了 来吧 It’s too easy! Shamone!
越狱 Jailbreak!
有我呢 I got you.
看 感受音乐吧 Look. Just feel the music.
表达你自己 用舞蹈 Express yourself. Through dance?
对 做得好 来吧 女孩儿 Yeah, you got it! Go, girl!
现在把这舞蹈再加点料 Now throw some sauce on that dance burrito.
我做到了 I’m doing it!
我跳得真好 I’m fully nailing this dance!
你做得真棒 You got it!
干得好 你们到了自由舞蹈环节了 Great job! You’re moving on to free dance!
用你的舞步来震撼我们吧 这样就可以前进了 Impress us with your moves to move forward.
还要跳 More dancing?
你跳得太棒了 吉恩 震撼 You’re killing it, Gene! Slay!
很棒 摇摆起来吧 吉恩 你不会弄坏它的 Nice! Shake it, Gene. You won’t break it.
等等 Wait a minute!
我从来没见过这个舞 I’ve never seen that dance before.
叫什么 What’s it called?
表情符号流行舞 The Emoji Pop?
我喜欢 I love it!
什么 真的 What? You do?
大家伙 跳起表情符号流行舞 Everybody, do the Emoji Pop!
好 Yes!
公主 Princess.
你是公主符号 You’re the Princess emoji?
你没有离开手机 You never got off the phone.
欢迎 新玩家 Welcome, new players!
什么 谁 What? Who?
不 No!
我们得走 别担心 We got to go. Don’t worry.
他们是机器人 不会跳舞的 They’re robots. They can’t dance.
下载疯克程序 Downloading funk protocol.
“不会跳舞” 有人说 “Can’t dance,” he says.
动起来 Move!
恭喜 你是迪斯科女神 Congratulations. You’re a disco diva.
嘿 艾利克斯 你要为我们跳舞吗 Hey, Alex, you gonna dance for us?
艾利克斯 这是你额外的功课 Alex, that’s extra homework for you.
嘿 艾利克斯 你要摇摆起来吗 Hey, Alex, you gonna shake it?
不 不不 No! No, no, no, no, no, no!
艾利克斯一定是在删除这个应用 Alex must be deleting the app.
小心 Watch out!
不 我们得离开这里 No! We got to get out of here.
快 Come on!
这首歌我在行 This song is my jam.
击掌 快 走 Hi 5, come on! Let’s go!
赶紧 Hurry!
击掌 吉恩 Hi 5! Gene!
我抓到你了 I got you!
吉恩… Gene…
击掌 Hi 5!
吉恩 Gene.
嘿 等等 击掌在哪儿 Hey, wait. Where’s Hi 5?
艾利克斯把应用扔进了垃圾箱 Alex trashed the app.
击掌也一起被扔了进去 And Hi 5 right along with it.
等等 什么 等下 垃圾箱 Wait, what? Wait, trashed?
击掌在垃圾箱吗 Hi 5 is in the trash?
他想要跳舞嘛 He wanted to dance.
我知道这是个坏主意 But I knew it was a bad idea.
我很抱歉 我们得把他弄出来 I’m so sorry. We got to get him out of there.
吉恩 Dropbox就在这里了 之后我们就能进入云端了 Gene, Dropbox is right here. That’s our ticket to the cloud.
垃圾箱在手机的另一边 And the trash is on the other side of the phone.
不知道有多少机器人呢 We don’t know how many other Bots are out there.
我很抱歉 不行 我们不能丢下击掌 I’m sorry. No way. We can’t go without Hi 5.
我不管有多远 I don’t care how far away it is.
吉恩 我的朋友在下面 Gene. That’s my friend down there.
我不能让他就这样被删掉 I’m notjust gonna leave him to get deleted.
什么 什么事 What? What is it?
我一直认为你只要照顾好自己就好 I’ve always just thought you got to look out for number one.
要是没了其他人 自己一个人有什么意思 Well, what good is it to be number one if there aren’t any other numbers?
好吧 Okay.
抱歉 是我的故障 I’m sorry. This is my malfunction.
我…我不能对任何事都无所谓 ljust… I can’t be meh about anything.
所以我要被改编程序 This is why I’m going to get reprogrammed.
其实也挺酷的 Well, it’s actually kind of cool.
等等 真的 Wait, really?
我想我知道一条捷径 You know, I think I know a shortcut.
我们可以去Spotify的音乐河流 We can take the music streams in Spotify.
我们去帮帮那只大手吧 Let’s go give that big hand a hand.
来吧 Come on.
艾利克斯把”跳舞吧”应用扔进了垃圾箱 我们的机器人离线了 Alex trashed the Just Dance app, and our Bots are offline,
真是令我头疼 and it’s giving me a real headache.
我太生气了 I am so angry.
我需要开心 I really need to stay happy.
能轻松下气氛吗 Can we please lighten the mood?
没人能拒绝嘉年华 No one can resist una fiesta!
不用这么开心 Not that happy.
我们离艾利克斯的预约只有四个小时了 We’ve only got four hours before Alex’s phone appointment.
要是他发现手机有故障 我们都会被消灭掉 If they find a malfunction on the phone, we are all gonna be wiped.
是 Yeah.
她说”消灭” She said, “Wiped.”
志存高远一些吧 史蒂芬 Aim higher, Steven.
我不想这么做 但是按按钮很好玩 I didn’t want to have to do this, but it is fun to press buttons.
非法升级 The illegal upgrade.
这让我开心 Now that makes me happy.
我只是想跳舞 I just want to dance.
跳舞 拜托 Dance, please.
安静 你这无礼的吉普赛人 Quiet, you sassy gypsy.
我在哪儿 嗨 很高兴又见到你 Where am I? Hi! It’s so great to see you again!
你在垃圾箱呢 手指 You’re in the trash, Fingers for Brains.
别过来 水军 嗨 Get away from me, Troll. Hi!
很高兴又见到你 It’s so great to see you again!
我得出去 你不能 I got to get out of here. You can’t.
最后 And at the end of the day,
垃圾箱被清空 我们都会死 the trash gets emptied, and we’re all gonna die!
不 不 No. No, no!
这是你看见的最后一张脸 This is the last face you will ever see.
不 No!
这是Spotify ? 是的 This is Spotify? Yep.
每条河流都是一首不同的歌 Every one of those streams is a different song.
安全吗 Is it safe?
耶 Yeah!
耶 你确定这是个好主意吗 Yeah! Are you sure this is a good idea?
这是去垃圾箱最快的路了 兄弟 Fastest way to the trash, dude!
我们至少可以选一条平静点的河流吧 Could we at least pick a calmer stream?
好吧 真扫兴 Okay, buzzkill.
艾利克斯 很多人都要去步行街 Alex. A bunch of people are hitting the promenade.
我想艾迪也会去 真棒 I think Addie might be there, too. That’s perfect!
我反正在那边有个预约 我得把这个手机给修一修 I have an appointment down there, anyway. I’ve got to get this phone fixed.
圆滚滚 圆滚滚 屁股圆滚滚 Bubble, bubble, bubble butt
嘿 屁股圆滚滚 是 你得修一修 Hey, bubble butt. Yeah, you do.
好多了 Much better.
我想问一问 So, I got to ask.
这是真的吗 公主吹口哨的时候 鸟儿会从天空飞下来… Is it true that when a princess whistles, birds fly down from the skies, and…
嘿 刻板印象 那完全是个神话 Hello, stereotype. That is a complete and total myth.
我很抱歉 I’m sorry.
你知道吗 第一套表情符号里面 女人只能是公主或者新娘 Did you realize that on the first emoji set, a woman can either be a princess or a bride?
所以我要去云端 那里你想成为什么人都可以 That’s why I need to get to the cloud, where you can be whoever you want to be.
准备好 鲸鱼之歌来了 Get ready. Whale song coming.
等等 鲸鱼什么 鲸鱼之歌 Wait, wait. Whale what? A whale song.
艾利克斯生物课的报告里面的 From Alex’s biology presentation.
坐在立方体里可看不见这个 You’re not gonna see that sitting around in a cube.
真好笑 你想从立方体里出来 我想进去 Itsfunny. You want out of the cube, and I want in.
吉恩 如果那意味着你没法做自己 有什么意义 Gene, if that means you can’t be yourself, what’s the point?
知道吗 我觉得你现在的样子就很酷 You know, I think you’re pretty cool just the way you are.
我们会用上这个的 We’re gonna need this.
没人知道我见过的触屏 Nobody knows the touchscreens I’ve seen
没人知道我的截屏 Nobody knows my screenshots
在垃圾箱里 我 我曾经可是个人物 In the trash? Me? I used to be somebody.
我在这儿 看看 在艾利克斯没发出去的一封旧邮件里 Here I am. Look. In an old e mail Alex never sent.
“艾迪…” “Addie…”
然后我在这里 击掌 And then there’s me, Hi 5,
在这里 尽职尽责 right there, doing myjob.
知道吗 没人在乎你 FYI, nobody cares about you.
别理我 水军 让我死吧 Just leave me, Troll, and let me die
孤独地死在这个垃圾场 in this dump alone.
让我在这里找找世上最小的小提琴 Let me look for the world’s smallest violin in here,
你可以拉一拉 so you can play it.
这是慈悲天使手 她终于来找我了 It’s the Hand Angel of Mercy. She’s finally come for me.
把你的手给我 Give me your hand!
我的意思是 把你自己给我 I mean, give me yourself.
拉住我的手 天使 Take my hand, angel.
我准备好加入那些曾经伟大的手了 I’m ready to take my place amongst the other great hands of the past.
是我 吉恩 吉恩 It’s me, Gene! Gene?
唯一的吉恩 The one and only.
吉恩 我拉住他了 Gene! I got him!
带上我吧 Take me with you.
击掌 放开 Hi 5! Let go of me.
不要留我在这里 Don’t leave me down here!
你错了 水军 有人在乎我 You were wrong, Troll. People do care about me.
我不难过 水军 And I’m not upset, Troll.
你看见我有多么不难过了吗 Do you see how not upset I am?
吉恩 你为了我而回来 Gene, you came back for me.
你救了我 You saved me.
不只是我 越狱也帮忙了 It wasn’tjust me. Jailbreak helped, too.
她喜欢拥抱的 抱抱她 And she’s a hugger. Give her a squeeze.
不不不 No, no, no.
没有什么比自由的感觉更好了 There really is nothing greater than the feeling of being truly free.
你们这些肮脏的水军 我吸了你们的恶臭 You filthy trolls, I inhaled your stench,
我曾经是你们的一员 因此我能感受你们的痛苦 but I was once one of you, so I, too, feel your pain.
走吧 自由吧 Now go. Be free!
从这里起航应该很顺利 Should be smooth sailing from here.
吉恩 Gene.
吉恩 Gene.
吉恩 Gene?
你是在Instagram里面吗 Are you Instagramming?
我的吉恩在哪里 Where is my Gene?
玛丽 Mary.
这次你真是做了蠢事 You’ve really done it this time.
你没有 梅尔 No, you haven’t. Mel?
你在艾利克斯的法国之旅相册里做什么 What are you doing in Alex’s trip to France album?
我在找你 I was looking for you.
这一切都不是你的错 玛丽 None of this is your fault, Mary.
是我的错 It’s mine.
你什么意思 What do you mean?
你的脸上是有一滴眼泪吗 Is that a tear on your cheek?
吉恩是这样 是我的错 It’s my fault Gene is the way he is.
我也有其它表情 I have other expressions, too.
我想它们只是被埋葬起来了 I think they’ve just been buried away.
但是吉恩失踪了 又想着我可能失去了你… But with Gene going missing and thinking I might have lost you, too…
梅尔 你怎么没早点告诉我 Mel. Why didn’t you tell me?
我不了解自己 I didn’t know myself.
现在 我充满了对你的热情 Right now, I’m so overwhelmed with passionate feelings for you.
玛丽 我对你的爱燃烧得炽烈 Mary, my love for you burns with the intensity
像是红色的火焰 of a red hot flame.
我喜欢这个 梅尔 I like that, Mel.
我们去找儿子吧 Let’s go find our son.
一起 Together.
我们永远都会拥有巴黎的 玛丽 We’ll always have Paris, Mary.
所以你是公主 So, you’re a princess.
我看见你的皇冠了 很漂亮 I saw your little tiara. Very fancy.
是真的吗 公主吹哨的时候 Is it true when a princess whistles,
鸟儿飞下… 我就是这么说的 birds fly down from… That’s what I said!
不是的 那是个愚蠢的神话 No, guys! That’s a stupid myth!
我们是生活在哪个软件版本里 What software version are we living in?
读读电子书吧 Go read an e book.
越狱… 增长点知识 Jailbreak… Educate yourselves.
看你后面 什么… Just look behind you. What the…
那是什么 What is that?
微笑一定升级了机器人 Smiler must have upgraded her Bots.
我们走 趁它还没… Let’s get out of here before it…
嗨 吉恩 还记得我吗 微笑 Hi, Gene. Remember me? Smiler.
我在剧场里和你现场说话 I’m coming to you live from the amphitheater.
为什么不回到短信之城 我们可以谈谈我们之间的问题呢 Why don ‘t you come back to Textopolis and we can talk through our differences, okay?
我的朋友会护送你 好吗 很快见到你 兄弟 拜拜 My friend here will escort you, all right? I’m gonna see you soon, buddy. Bye, now.
我们其实是会当着大家的面删除掉他 We ‘re actually gonna delete him in front of everyone.
还开着呢 还什么 lt’s still on! It’s still what?
我的老天 Jiminy Sassafras!
走 Move!
分开 Separate!
把他绕起来 Tangle him up!
越狱 吉恩 这边 Jailbreak! Gene! This way!
还在追我 这边 It’s still after me! Over here!
走 Let’s go.
我们得去Dropbox We have to make it to Dropbox.
是 是 Yes! Yes!
不 从底下过去 No! Go low!
别担心 它进不来 Don’t worry. It can’t get in.
那是非法软件 这个应用是安全的 It’s illegal malware, and this app is secure.
快 Come on.
欢迎来到Dropbox 你们即将离开手机 Welcome to Dropbox. You are about to leave the phone.
请坐好 Remain seated, please.
抓紧 You might want to hang on.
为什么叫Dropbox Why do they call this Dropbox, anyway?
这就是原因 我现在明白了 This is why! I see that now!
耶 Yeah!
我想那颗糖又要出来了 I think we’re about to see that candy corn again!
我们成功了 We made it.
安静 大家伙 我们还得穿过那个 Guys, guys, chill. We still have to get past that.
天… 是 Holy… Yeah.
嗨 Hello.
欢迎来到防火墙 Welcome to the firewall.
我可以帮什么忙 How may I help you?
好的 开始了 我要做什么 All right, here goes. What do I do?
坐在角落别说话 Sit in the corner and don’t say a word.
管好你的香肠手指吧 Keep those sausage fingers to yourself.
是 噩梦公主殿下 Yes, Your Majesty Princess of Nightmares!
吉恩 站到密码图标上 我会给你密码 Now, Gene, step onto the password icon, and I’ll feed you the passwords.
好 Okay.
好 10 11 2002 Okay. 10 11 2002.
10 11 2002 10 11 2002.
拒绝访问 Access denied.
好 换个表情 Okay, try a different expression.
我每错一次 都会被炸一次吗 Is it gonna blast me every time I mess up?
是 差不多吧 Yeah, kinda.
“差不多”是什么意思 What do you mean, “Kinda”?
准备好了 Ready?
欢迎来到防火墙 Welcome to the firewall.
他最爱的食物 墨西哥炸卷饼 His favorite food. Chimichangas.
墨西哥炸卷饼 Chimichangas?
拒绝访问 Access denied.
看来需要时间 This might take a while.
噢天哪 Oh, boy.
克拉夫玛迦 Krav Maga.
克拉夫玛迦 Krav Maga.
拉扎尔上校 拉扎尔上校 Major Lazer. Major Lazer.
多拉奶奶 Abuela Dora!
滑冰或死亡 Skate or die.
拒绝访问 Access denied.
拒绝 Denied.
我不明白 I don’t get it.
我们试过了艾利克斯生命中所有重要的东西 We’ve tried all the important things in Alex’s life.
他最喜欢的宠物 运动 最爱的奶奶 His favorite pet, sport, his favorite grandma.
我很抱歉 吉恩 I’m sorry, Gene.
我让大家都失望了 I let us all down.
要是我要想个密码 You know, if I had to come up with a password,
我会用喜欢的女孩的名字 I’d probably use the name of a girl I liked.
手机里我哪儿都去过了 I’ve been all over the phone.
他从来没有提到过一个女孩 He’s never mentioned a girl.
他有 Yes, he has.
嗨 我在垃圾箱的时候 我读到了一封有趣的邮件 Hi. When I was in the trash, I read a very interesting e mail,
但是我只是角落里的傻瓜 不能讲话 but I’m just the dunce in the corner, forbidden to speak.
什么邮件 抱歉 什么 What e mail? Sorry, what?
什么邮件 What e mail?
写给学校一个女孩的 To a girl at school.
他在表达对她的爱 He was declaring his feelings of love for her.
我猜他没有发出去 而是扔进了垃圾箱 I guess instead of sending it, he tossed it in the trash.
击掌 这很重要 Hi 5, this is very important.
她叫什么 What is her name?
她叫什么 问得好 Her name, yes. Excellent question.
叫堤娜 It was Tina.
凯伦 Karen.
玛姬 林德塞 Marge. Lindsey.
艾莉森 Alison.
萨拉或者露皮塔 Sarah or Lupita.
我想说露皮塔 I want to say Lupita,
但是说出来之后又觉得不对 but that doesn’t feel right now I’m saying it out loud.
詹妮芬 Jennifer.
得找到那封邮件 菲莉帕 Got to find that e mail. Phillipa.
苏 黛博拉 我想我可以访问垃圾箱 Sue. Deborah. I think I can access the trash.
安娜贝尔 Annabelle.
我找到了 艾迪 对 I got it! Addie! Yes!
对 就是这个 艾迪 Yes! That’s it! Addie!
我就知道我能记起来的 I knew I’d get there.
“亲爱的艾迪 你和我 我们就像天空里的钻石 “Dear Addie, you and I, we’re like diamonds in the sky.
“你是我看见的流星 “You’re a shooting star I see,
“狂喜之景 “a vision of ecstasy.
“如钻石般闪耀” “Shine bright like a diamond.”
他用了击掌 看见了吗 And he used a high five, see?
现在我们知道他为何把它扔进垃圾箱了 I guess now we know why he trashed it.
呸 Shade.
大家伙 我们试试吗 Guys, should we try this?
艾迪 Addie.
允许访问 Access granted.
太棒了 Snap.
这地方好棒 This place is amazing.
云端 The cloud.
难以置信 I can’t believe it.
一个小小的表情符号肯定会在这样的地方迷路的 One little emoji could sure get lost in a place like this.
我想我们应该在机器人到来之前把你变成无聊 是吧 I guess we should make you a Meh before that Bot comes back, huh?
所以 我们…我们现在就要行动了 So, we’re gonna… We’re gonna do that now?
我们说好了的 We had a deal.
是吧 Right?
是 好的 对 Yeah, okay. Right.
我现在就开始破解了 I guess I’ll start hacking.
我们成功了 吉恩 We did it, Gene.
我们的梦想就要成真了 All our dreams are coming true.
我会成为艾利克斯的最爱 你会成为真正的无聊 I’ll be an Alex favorite again, and you’ll be a real Meh.
耶 Yeah!
跳起手舞 跳起手舞 Do the hand dance Do the hand dance
小指 小指砰砰响 And pinky Pop it with the pinky
小指砰砰响 Pop it with the pinky
是 但是一切似乎有点太快了 Yeah, but this all seems kind of super fast now, though.
不是吗 Doesn’t it?
击掌 我没有想过会有现在的感受 Hi 5, I just didn’t expect to be having these feelings right now.
或许你应该去表达出来 趁你还可以 Well, maybe you should go and express them while you still can.
我一直… 我的意思是… So, I’ve been… I mean…
自从我们… Ever since we…
越狱 你是我遇见的最酷最有趣的表情符号 Jailbreak, you’re the coolest, most interesting emoji I’ve ever met.
我们经历了那么多冒险 And after all the adventures that we had,
我不确定我想让一切消逝 I’m just not sure I want all that to go away,
因为我现在充满了感情 because my feelings right now are, like, huge.
我想这些感情足以让我保持现在的样子 I just think that they could be enough for me to want to stay the way I am.
如果我可以和你待在一起 If it means I could stay here with you.
永远 Like, forever.
永永远远 Forever and ever and ever.
甚至可能比那还要久 Maybe longer than that even.
就像童话故事里一样 Like in the fairy tales.
“啊”是什么意思 是个好的”啊”吗 Like, what is “uh”? Is that a good “uh”?
吉恩 如果你是决定不想当无聊了 Gene, if this is about you deciding not to be meh,
我完全支持 then I am all about that.
我喜欢你现在的样子 I like you just the way you are.
但是我有个计划 But I had a plan.
是 Right.
我不是一个等待王子的公主 吉恩 I’m notjust some princess, Gene, waiting for my prince.
我的意思是 你说的话很美 但是… I mean, what you said was beautiful, but…
吉恩 Gene.
你一副无聊的样子 You’re all meh.
源代码起效了 The source code worked!
看来我不需要它 Turns out I didn’t need it.
我人生第一次觉得无聊透顶 For the first time in my life, meh is all I feel.
不 吉恩 No! Gene!
嗨 我有个预约 我来得早了点 Hi. I have an appointment. I’m a little early.
没问题 我现在就可以帮你 No problem. I can take you right now.
越狱 Jailbreak!
别这样 Don’t do that!
可怕的大机器人把吉恩抓回手机里了 That freaky huge Bot has got Gene back inside the phone.
什么 What?
他走的时候看起来比我见过最无聊的表情还要无聊 He left looking more meh than the meh est meh face I’ve ever seen.
你跟他说了什么 What did you say to him?
是我有些话还没说 It’s what I didn’t say.
我们得去找到他 We’ve got to go get him.
我们能在他被删除之前及时赶到吗 How are we gonna get in there in time before he gets deleted?
不敢相信我要这么做 I can’t believe I’m doing this.
你要是跟谁说刚才看见的 我就打断你的指关节 You tell anyone you saw this, and I’ll crack more than those knuckles.
鸟儿真的喜欢公主 Birds do love princesses!
不是神话 It’s not a myth.
完全不是神话 It’s not a myth at all!
怎么不想当最爱了 What happened to becoming a favorite?
我想我宁愿有个真正的朋友 Guess I’d rather have one real friend.
我们去找他吧 And let’s go get him.
我等不及要看看吉恩的表情了 I can’t wait to see the look on Gene’s face!
看看那个表情 Look at that expression.
是你意识到了你让整个短信之城陷入危机 Is that for realizing you’ve put all of Textopolis at risk,
导致艾利克斯怀疑我们的可信度 causing Alex to question our reliability?
嘿 这太过分了 即使对我来说 Hey, that’s going too far, even for me.
如果我们在他的预约之前删除了这个故障 If we can delete this malfunction before his appointment,
他们就会发现手机没有问题 they’ll discover there’s nothing wrong with the phone.
还有什么最后的话吗 Any last words?
无聊 Meh.
现在说这个太迟了 Well, it’s too late for that.
删除他 等等 Delete him! Wait.
你要删除吉恩 那就把我也删除了 You delete Gene, you’ll have to delete me, too.
什么 我和吉恩有一样的故障 What? I have the same malfunction Gene does.
爸爸 Dad?
噢天哪 我不知道该怎么办了 Oh, gosh, I don’t know what to do.
我知道 Yes, I do.
机器人 Bot!
不 No!
抱歉 无聊女士 Sorry, Mrs. Meh.
我没想过会这样 I did not see that one coming.
微笑 我想你把这一切搞得太糟了 Smiler, I think you might be making too much stink out of all this.
真的吗 你是下一个 如何 Really? How about you’re next?
我错了 吉恩 I was wrong, Gene.
我应该一直相信你的 I should’ve believed in you all along.
真是个感人的父子团聚啊 What a touching daddy son reunion moment.
这让我想起把你俩一起删除的时候 It reminds me of the time I deleted you both.
等等 就是现在 Wait. That’s this time!
删除两个故障 Delete the two malfunctions!
不 No.
这个开场如何… How’s that for an…
很棒 Great.
我碰不到 I can’t reach!
不 你做了什么 对我美丽的… No! What did you do to my beautiful…
我的牙齿 My tooth.
手 按钮 Hand, button.
越狱 Jailbreak?
吉恩 Gene.
你真的是无聊 You really are a Meh.
不是管好自己就行了吗 What happened to looking out for number one?
要是没有其他人 管好自己有什么意义呢 Being number one doesn’t matter if there aren’t any other numbers.
艾利克斯的预约 Alex’s appointment!
他在删除手机里的内容 He’s deleting the phone!
不不不 No, no, no!
让我看看艾利克斯 Show me Alex.
你确定要删除一切吗 Are you sure you want to delete everything?
行动吧 Do it.
红色警报 红色警报 Red alert! Red alert!
艾利克斯 不 Alex, no!
游戏结束 Game over.
伙计 恐怕这是最后一杯了 Fellas, I’m afraid this is last call.
兄弟 艾迪在这里 你应该过去 Dude, Addie’s here. You should go over.
每次我尝试 都会搞砸 Every time I try, I screw it up.
我不知道该怎么告诉她我的感受 I don ‘t know how to tell her how I feel.
如果我们帮艾利克斯和艾迪牵线 或许他就不会删除我们 If we help Alex connect to Addie, maybe he won’t delete us.
我或许可以绕开手机清理 让他看到一条短信 I might be able to bypass the wipe and get a text through to him.
但是我们只有发一条的时间 But we’ll only have time to send one.
或许我该去 Maybe I should go.
他眼中有爱 He has love in his eyes.
发我吧 艾利克斯看起来也蛮紧张 Send me. Alex looks nervous, too.
他是害羞 不是紧张 He’s more shy than nervous.
停下 Stop!
吉恩来 It’s Gene.
他这些都行 He’s all of those things.
表情符号只能做一件事 An emoji should only be one thing.
真的吗 Really?
公主 The Princess!
琳达 Linda!
现在不是时候 妈妈 Not now, Mom!
吉恩 你可以的 Gene, you got this.
我现在不行了 That’s not me anymore.
但是我得试试 But I have to try.
开始了 It’s starting!
不 是结束了 No, it’s ending!
好了吗 我正在弄 Almost in? I’m working on it.
妈妈 爸爸 Mom? Dad?
不 No.
准备好了 I’m in.
上次我在这个立方体里把一切都搞砸了 Last time I was in this cube, I screwed everything up.
吉恩 你觉得我为什么会回来 Gene, why do you think I came back?
是为了你 It’s because of you.
我 Me?
一切都在你的心里 吉恩 It’s all inside of you, Gene.
试着找回来 Just try to bring it back.
表现你自己 And do you.
击掌 我不想说拜拜 Hi 5! I don’t want to wave good bye.
最后的机会了 吉恩 It’s now or never, Gene.
越狱 现在 Jailbreak, now!
看看这个表情符号 Check out this emoji.
不可能 No way.
嘿 我收到你的短信了 Hey, I got your text.
那个表情符号超酷的 That’s one super cool emoji.
我知道 是吧 I know, right?
很多感情汇聚在这一个里面 我明白 A lot of feelings in one. I get it.
你是个会表达感情的男生 我喜欢这点 I like that you’re one of those guys who can actually express his feelings.
对 我就是这样 Yeah. That’s me.
所以 你觉得你想… 是 So, do you think you’d want to… Yes.
我愿意和你一起参加舞会 I’d love to go to the dance with you.
嘿 抱歉 Hey, excuse me.
我们成功了 We made it!
我差点失去了你 皮特小指 I could’ve lost you, Peter Pinkie.
还有你 雷吉无名指 Or you, Reggie Ring Finger.
还有你 台比留拇指 Even you, Tiberius Thumb.
改变主意了 Change your mind?
是 或许很奇怪 但是… Yeah, maybe it’s weird, but…
我要保留它 I’m gonna hold on to it.
吉恩 你成功了 Gene, you did it!
你救了我们大家 You saved us all!
噢梅尔 Oh, Mel.
吉恩 吉恩 Gene! Gene!
吉恩 Gene! Gene! Gene!
吉恩 Gene. Gene. Gene.
吉恩 Gene! Gene! Gene! Gene!
吉恩 Gene! Gene! Gene!
他们爱我们 还有击掌 They love us! And Hi 5!
还有击掌 还有击掌 And Hi 5! And Hi 5! And Hi 5!
他们爱我们俩 They love both of us!
嘿 怎么样吉恩 和我击掌 Hey, what up, Gene? Slap me some skin.
还有小指也来一下 And a little porridge for the pinkie.
嘿 击掌 等下和我跳舞吧 Hey, Hi 5, save me a dance for later.
只要你不是毛手毛脚的 As long as you’re not all hands again.
回到手的顶端 Back on top of the hand pile.
你不在名单上 You’re not on the list.
等等 什么 怎么了 Wait, what? What’s going on?
现在开始 人人都受欢迎 From now on, everyone is welcome!
等等 这是什么 Wait, what is all this?
是为你啊 吉恩 It’s for you, Gene.
大家伙 表情符号流行舞 Everybody, the Emoji Pop!
真是奔放 This is jazzy.
是 Yeah.
加油 茄子 加油 茄子 加油 茄子 Go, Eggplant! Go, Eggplant! Go, Eggplant!
表情符号们 艾利克斯 把手机从口袋里拿出来啦 We are out of Alex’s pocket, emojis.
是真的 This is not a butt dial.
各就各位 To your cubes.
运转正常吗 收到 Are we up and running? Roger that.
好 我们有任务了 Good, ’cause we got incoming.
看起来会是吉恩 Looks like it’s gonna be Gene.
嘿 吉恩 准备好在你新立方体里做表情了吗 Hey, Gene, ready to try out your new cube?
三 二… In three, two…
摸牌吧 Go, Fish.

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 表情奇幻冒险 在线观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册