欢迎光临
我们一直在努力

爱宠大机密2 观看链接及中英文台词分享

观看链接:https://pan.quark.cn/s/c3594358ef1d

台词分享

快停下啊 Stop ah!
照明娱乐公司 Illumination!
离开布鲁克林 我来到翠贝卡 Yeah, I’m out that Brooklyn, now I’m down in Tribeca
紧靠德尼罗旁边 Right next to De Niro
但我永远属于街头 But I’ll be hood forever
我是新一代的辛纳屈 I’m the new Sinatra
既然我雄起于纽约 And since I made it here
我便能展望世界 I can make it anywhere
我人见人爱 Yeah, they love me everywhere
在纽约 In New York
水泥森林孕育梦想 Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
你无所不能 There’s nothin’ you can’t do, okay
来到纽约 Now you’re in New York…
啊 小孩 Ah, kids.
大家都爱小孩 对吧 Everybody loves them, right?
你可能也喜欢小孩 You probably love kids.
我必须承认 Hey! I got to admit…
我不喜欢 …I don’t.
这就是我 我叫麦克 That’s me, by the way. I’m Max.
我就是那边的那只小狗 I’m the little dog right there,
幸亏我不用被一群熊孩子骑来骑去 grateful I’m not being piled on by a horde of children.
等等我 Wait for me!
你能相信吗 Ugh. Can you believe that?
有个小孩看起来蛮有意思的 Having a kid looks like fun.
老天爷啊 好玩个鬼啊 Nah, man, it ain’t fun.
讲真 一旦人类往家带回个小孩 I’m telling you, once the humans bring a kid home,
你的整个狗生都会大变样的 your life ain’t the same.
都见过千百回了 Seen it a billion times.
会完全改变你的 It changes you.
我来自帝国大厦 那里 I’m from the Empire State, that’s…
我以为我根本 Now, I thought I never
不会有这方面的顾虑 直到有一天 had to worry about any of that, but then one day…
我的主人凯蒂遇到了查克 …my owner Katie met Chuck.
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我没事 Oh. Uh, yeah.
没过多久 他俩就结婚了 A little while later, they’re married.
其实 是很棒的事 Which… it it’s great.
查克真的 他是个好人 Chuck is really… he’s a good guy.
但是 But then…
半路杀出来个程咬金 Aw. …something happened.
凯蒂和查克有孩子了 Katie and Chuck had a kid of their own.
他叫利亚姆 His name’s Liam.
一开始 他根本睡不醒 At first, he slept all the time.
一天就只做梦了 Dreaming about, you know,
咱也不知道他都做啥梦 whatever it is that babies dream about.
谁是可爱的小家伙呀 Who’s a cute little baby?
他有他的位置 He had his place…
你这个小可爱呀 You little cutie pie.
我有我的小窝窝 …and I had mine.
生活仿佛风平浪静 大家好像其乐融融 Things seemed like they were gonna be fine.
直到这小崽子开始说话了 Until he started talking.
然后终于 他会爬了 And eventually, he started crawling.
就算会了吧 Sort of.
一夜之间 我温馨的小家变得很危险 And suddenly, my own home wasn’t safe anymore.
这小地头蛇霸占了我的地盘 Th There was a tiny monster taking it over.
我可是一直努力保持安全距离的 Now, I did my best to keep a safe distance.
直到有一天 But then, one day,
利亚姆做了一件超级出我意料的事 Liam did something I never expected.
麦克 Max.
我爱你麦克 I love you, Max.
从那以后 And from then on…
一切都变得不一样了 …everything was different.
我和杜老大好像变成了他的榜样 Duke and I, we became like role models to him.
我能说啥呢 这娃是个粉丝 Like, what can I say? The the kid’s a fan.
我的爱温柔绽放 My love blossomed tenderly
生活愈发美妙 My life grew sweeter through the years
因为我知道我的小宝贝超爱我 I know that my baby loves me…
我们努力地成为好的榜样 We try to be a good influence.
我们尽自己所能帮助他 And we help him out whenever we can.
我的爱永不停息 Our love just won’t end…
这娃懂我们 This kid gets us.
泡泡 Bubbles!
我们玩得很开心 Yeah, we have fun.
泡泡 Bubbles!
顺带说一句 我还是不喜欢娃 And by the way, I’m still not a kid person.
我只爱这个小不点 I’m talking about this kid.
这是我的小不点 This is my kid.
他堪称完美 He’s perfect.
我绝对不会让任何不好的事发生在他身上 And I’m never gonna let anything bad happen to him.
但是讲真 保证利亚姆的安全可是个全职工作 But I got to say, keeping Liam safe is a full time job.
不 不 不 No, no, no, no.
好吧 All right.
你好 你们好 Uh, hey. Uh, hello.
一切顺利 Everything’s cool.
我们不想惹麻烦 Uh, we don’t… we don’t want any trouble.
利亚姆 Liam?
你没事吧 小老弟 You okay there, buddy?
世界总是这么危险吗 Was the world always this dangerous?
好狗狗 Good doggy.
爱宠大机密2
不不不不别吐 No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你敢 No.
早上好啊小白 Morning, Snowball.
谁是世界上最好的小兔子 Who’s the best bunny in the whole wide world?
接招吧 大坏蛋 Take that, evildoer.
送你上天和太阳并肩 Off into the sun with you.
太棒了 Yeah!
竖耳朵 Ears up.
我称这次会议为 I’m calling this meeting
动物超级英雄会 现在开会 of the Superhero Animal Friends to order.
小马指挥官 请你读一下上次的 Commander Horsey, please read the minutes
会议记录 from our last meeting.
谢谢你 Thank you.
大家都记住 罪犯正在逍遥法外 Now, remember, everyone, crime is out there.
我们一定要做好准备 We have to be ready.
快点 莫莉 该走了 Come on, Molly, time to go.
我上学要迟到了 Ooh, I’m gonna be late for school.
小白队长 我不在的时候你掌权 Captain Snowball, you’re in charge while I’m gone.
首先 我要欢迎白雷同志 First of all, I want to welcome White Thunder back
从洗衣机凯旋归来 from the washing machine,
他当时与一条红毯子一同作战 who was put in there with a red blanket
所以从今以后他就是 and henceforth will be known as…
粉雷同志 Pink Thunder.
完毕 我现在去巡视周边 Okay, I’m a go check the perimeter.
早上好啊 纽约城 Good morning, New York City!
小白 Snowball.
小白 你在干啥呢 Hey, Snowball, what are you doing?
你看我像是干啥呢 What’s it look like I’m doing?
我要惩奸除恶 小狗狗 I’m looking for crime, Tiny Dog.
我在做超级英雄的事 I’m doing superhero stuff.
我跟你讲哦 Let me tell you something.
只要有人来这里找麻烦 Anybody comes in here looking for trouble,
就必须经过我搭档的同意 oh, they gonna meet my partners.
秩序和我的爪子都不容许他们胡作非为 I’m talking about Paw and Order.
好吧 你是知道 Uh huh. Okay, well, you do know
你的主人只是在扮演超级英雄 对吧 that your owner is just playing superhero, right?
你仅仅是穿着超级英雄的睡衣 You’re just wearing some superhero pajamas.
小小狗 你太幼稚了 Ha! Tiny Dog, you so naive.
告诉我任何需要帮助的动物们的方向 Point me in the direction of any animal
我就上场了 您就歇着吧 who needs my help, and stand back.
绝杀 Death blow!
好的吧 我明白了 Okay, okay, uh, I got it.
所以 你家小孩上学去了吗 So, uh, did your kid leave for school yet?
是啊 不 她今天有个小测验 Yeah, yeah, no, she’s got a quiz today.
是高级拼写 不过她肯定考的超好 Advanced spelling. She’ll ace it, though.
你知道 她用钢笔写字 不用铅笔的 You know, she writes her answers down in ink.
我家宝就是这么自信 That’s how confident she is.
听起来是蛮厉害的 That sounds really smart.
但你知道吗 利亚姆也超聪明 But you know what? Liam is smart, too.
讲真 我听凯蒂说 In fact, I heard Katie say
利亚姆的头围超过了百分之八十的同龄人 that Liam’s head circumference is in the 80th percentile.
好酷啊 那么多头 Oh, that’s cool. That’s a lot of head.
我就问你一句 他还是到处尿尿吗 Hey, quick question: Is he still peeing everywhere?
控制不住自己的膀胱吗 Can’t control his bladder?
是 是啊 他还是乱尿 Yeah, he he’s… he’s peeing.
但是每个宠物都知道的 尿哪占哪 But but every pet knows, if you pee on it, you own it.
利亚姆只是特别有远见 And Liam, he’s just thinking ahead.
好吧 你最好还是 Yeah, well, you still better
在他上幼儿园之前训练他怎样上厕所 train him before preschool starts.
你不想利亚姆得到个 You don’t want Liam to get a reputation
尿尿娃的名声吧 as one of those pee pee kids.
是啊 那当然了 Yeah, totally, like…
等等 啥幼儿园 Wait, preschool?
对啊 他年龄差不多了 Yeah. He’s around that age.
雏鸟要离巢了 小狗狗 The baby bird is leaving the nest, TD.
不 不行 小雏鸟哪儿也不去 No, no. Baby bird is staying put.
他不需要上幼儿园 He doesn’t need preschool.
他会 你懂的 He’ll, you know…
和我 一起待在家里 这样才安全 stay home with with me, where it’s safe.
你好 麦克 Hey, Max.
这 这不是什么大事 不需要太紧张 It’s, uh, no big deal… no need to overreact…
但 但是 利亚姆刚刚走了 but, uh, Liam just left.
等等 什么 他去哪了 我不知道 Wait, what? Where’d he go? I don’t know.
他们从不把细节告诉我们狗 They never tell the dog specifics.
好吧 好吧 Okay, okay, okay.
这里是大本营 通知各单位 This is Homebase to all units.
目标已经离开本建筑 The package has left the building.
是否有人能够监控到目标 Does anyone have eyes on him?
我没看见 完毕 I don’t see him. Over.
他不在这袋薯片里 完毕 Well, he’s not in this bag of chips. Over.
好的 保持 等等 Okay. Keep… Wait a minute.
他为什么会在一袋薯片里 Why would he be in a bag of chips?
大本营 这里是鹰眼 Homebase, this is Eagle Eye.
无需担心 Don’t you worry.
目标一离开建筑 I had eyes on the package
我就看见了 完毕 as soon as he left the building. Over.
目标很安全 Subject is safe and sound,
正在享用一块麋鹿形状的饼干 enjoying what looks to be a cookie shaped like a moose.
吃吧 Here you go.
不 等等 No, wait.
是驯鹿 It’s a reindeer.
好吧 谢了 诺曼 Okay. Thanks, Norman.
你又在挠痒了 朋友 Scratching again there, buddy.
我只是 只是非常不喜欢 I just… I really don’t like it
他们带他出去的时候不带我 when they take him out without me.
你好 杜老大 Hey, Duke.
这是什么 What’s this?
我知道 这是个球 Oh, I know this! It’s a ball.
快捡回来 Go get it.
你好 小麦克 Hey, Maxie.
我们去散个步怎么样 What say we go for a walk?
话说 我得承认 这很不错 You know, I got to say, this is nice.
放松一下 筋骨 不 Good to stretch the… legs. No!
我不想去看兽医 I don’t want to go to the vet!
兽医 不 不不不不不 The vet? No! No, no, no, no, no!
这可不好 你耍花招 Oh, not cool. You tricked me.
小麦克 来吧 小伙子 Maxie, come on, boy.
你最近压力很大 兽医会帮助你的 You’ve been so stressed lately, but this vet is gonna help you.
来吧 伙计 Let’s go, buddy.
好的 All right.
第一次来吗 是啊 First time here? Uh, yeah.
弗朗西斯医生可是业内最好的兽医了 Oh, Dr. Francis is the best veterinarian in the business.
你会喜欢他的 You’re gonna love him.
他是治疗行为障碍方面的专家 He specializes in behavioral disorders.
行 行为障碍 没错 B Behavioral disorders? Yeah.
可我没有行为障碍啊 But I don’t have a behavioral disorder.
我 我是说 我 我是有点操心 I I I mean… I I mean, I worry a little, sure,
但 但这 这个世界确实很危险啊 but it it’s a… it’s a dangerous world.
不 不操心才是疯了吧 You you’d be crazy not to… to worry.
是啊 其实我也很正常 Yeah, I’m fine, too.
疯掉的是我的人类 It’s my human that’s nuts.
就是 我给她叼只死鸟 她给扔了 I mean, you know, I I bring her a dead bird, she throws it out.
我给她叼只死老鼠 I bring her a dead mouse,
她转身就扔垃圾桶 right in the garbage!
母亲 难道我做的一切对你来说都不够好吗 Is nothing I do good enough for you, Mother?!
好吧 Okay.
我跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 I run, and I run, and I run, and I run,
我就能出去了 然后我哪都没去 and I get out, and I’ve gone nowhere.
哪都没去 Nowhere!
这个 Uh…
我的主人总是说 “你真是只好狗” My owner always says, “You’re such a good dog,”
我也觉得自己是好狗 and I feel like a good dog,
但如果我内心深处其实是只坏狗狗怎么办 but what if, deep down, I’m a bad dog?
如果我是坏狗怎么办 What if I’m a bad dog?!
我们喜欢纵火哦 We start fires.
麦克 Max?
来吧 Come on.
我懂的 伙计 I know, buddy.
只要你能控制抓痒的问题 It’s just until we can get
我们就不戴了 好吗 this scratching thing under control, okay?
小蜜蜂 Busy Bee!
麦克 麦克 Max! Max!
麦克 麦克 你不会相信的 Max. Max. You’re never gonna believe it.
你好呀 这耻辱圈不错哈 Oh, hey, I like your cone.
听我说 我听见查克告诉利亚姆我们要去旅游了 Listen, I heard Chuck tell Liam that we’re going on a trip.
真的吗 是开车去吗 Really? We’re going in the car?
是开车去 We’re going in the car!
开车 开车 开车 Car, car, car, car, car, car!
说到底 生活还是很有趣的 Man, you know, life is funny.
前一秒你被戴上了耻辱圈 One minute, you’re getting fitted for a cone,
而下一秒你就可以坐车去旅游了 and the next, you get to go in a car!
我认为那是你个人的特例 但确实是 Oh, I feel like that’s very specific to you, but totally.
没错 这真不可思议 Yeah. This is incredible!
我马上回来 I’ll be right back.
冰冰 Chloe?
冰冰 我要去旅游了 然后 Chloe, I’m going on a trip, and I… Oh.
我想问一下你能不能 I was wondering if you’d…
你能不能在我不在时帮我看好小蜜蜂 Will you watch my Busy Bee while I’m gone…?
你好 麦克 你刚才有说什么吗 Oh, hey, Max. Were you saying something?
对 我想问你能不能 Yeah. I was wondering if you could…
好吧 Oh… Okay.
不要紧 Never mind.
你头上那个蠢东西是什么 What’s that stupid thing on your head?
啾啾 Gidget?
啾啾 你在家吗 Gidget, are you home?
啾啾 Gidget?
嗨 麦克 Mm. Oh, hi, Max.
你要一起吗 Do you want to join me?
知道吗 我真的很想 Oh, you know what, I really wish I could,
但是听我说 我要去旅游了 but get this… I’m going on a trip.
哇 真的吗 Wow. Really?
对 这可是件大事 Yeah, it’s a big deal.
我在想 你能在我离开时帮我 I was wondering, could you watch my Busy Bee
看好小蜜蜂吗 while I’m gone?
他好可爱 He is so cute.
对吧 这是我整个世界最喜欢的玩具 I know. It’s my favorite toy in the whole world.
看这小脸 And that little face.
他的小脸 His little face.
对了 还有 听好了 Oh, and and ready?
哇 我好喜欢他 Oh, wow. I love him.
我一下 我对他一见钟情 Oh, I just… I just love him immediately.
我们 我们就像他的父母 It’s it’s like we’re his parents.
你是爸爸 我是妈妈 It’s like you’re the dad and I’m the mom
我们是夫妻 这是我们的宝宝 and we’re in a relationship and this is our baby.
这个嘛 Well…
完全就是那样 一毛一样 It’s exactly like that. Exactly.
不是 好吧 你说的对 It’s not… Okay, yes.
的确就是那样 Yes, that’s exactly what it is.
所以你可以在我离开时帮我照顾小蜜蜂吗 Uh, so you’ll watch Busy Bee while I’m gone?
麦克 你去好好玩吧 Max, you go, have a great time,
我要让你知道 这事交给我了 and I want you to know I have got this.
谢了 啾啾 回见 Thanks, Gidget. See you later.
我会赌上性命保护小蜜蜂的 I will defend Busy Bee with my life.
在路上 Well, I’m on my way
虽然不知道前往何方 I don’t know where I’m going
却已在路上 I’m on my way…
拜托 杜老大 到后面去 Come on, Duke! Go!
太棒了太棒了 利亚姆 感觉如何 Yes, yes, yes. How we doing, Liam?
哇噢 哇噢就对了 Whoo hoo! “Whoo hoo” is right.
在操场边见到我和胡里奥 Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard
好吧 Okay.
好了 开始吧 Yes! Here we go!
嗨 哥们 Hey, man.
我在车上诶 我们也是 I’m in a car! Us, too!
我超爱汽车 I love the car!
汽车最棒了 It’s the best! Yes!
在路上 Well, I’m on my way
虽然不知道前往何方 I don’t know where I’m going
却已在路上 I’m on my way
我在花费时光 却不知何方 And I’m taking my time, but I don’t know where
罗茜再会 So good bye to Rosie
再会 科罗娜女王 The queen of Corona
在操场边见到我和胡里奥 Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard
好了 快点 伙计们 好的 Okay, come on, guys. All right.
我们快点 Let’s be quick.
在操场边见到我和胡里奥 Seein’ me and Julio down by the schoolyard.
不行 不能这样 No. No, no, no.
这边 小伙子 来吧 不要 This way, buddy. Come on. No!
不要 不要啊 Oh, no! Oh, no!
不行 不行 不行 不行 Oh, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 No…!
啾啾 你都做了些什么啊 Gidget, what have you done?
为什么 为什么 Why? Why?!
啊哈 Aha.
在那 Okay.
亲爱的小蜜蜂 Oh, dear, sweet Busy Bee.
我将会是第一个拥有臀大肌线条的兔子 You know, I’m a be the first bunny with washboard glutes.
我都不知道臀大肌是什么 但是 I’m not even sure what glutes are, but…
我的肯定是撕碎的 mine are gonna be shredded.
哦是啊 是啊 Oh, yeah, yeah.
确实 激动人心 That’s, uh… that’s fascinating.
我跟你讲哦 Let me tell you something.
罪犯只要 Criminals are gonna take
瞥一眼我的臀大肌 one good look at my glutes…
就会放弃抵抗 and they just gonna give up.
好吧 很明显这玩意儿被粘在地板上了 Okay, this is obviously glued to the floor.
打扰一下 兔兔 猫猫 Excuse me, rabbit, cat.
你们有人认识小白队长吗 Do any of you know Captain Snowball?
认 认识 Yeah, uh, ye yes.
是的 我们认识 又来了 Yes, we do. And here we go.
很好 Oh, good.
我叫黛西 我真的要找他说话 My name is Daisy, and I really got to talk to him.
一只可怜的 无助的动物正等着他去解救 A poor, defenseless animal needs saving.
什么 你是说 Wha…? Are you saying…?
对 我要找小白队长 Yes. I need Captain Snowball for a…
执行顶级机密救援任务 top secret rescue.
好吧 我得走了 All right, well, I got to go.
见到你很开心 你叫 呃 什么来着 But nice meeting you, uh… What was it again?
好吧 你根本没听 Okay, you don’t listen.
我叫黛西 随便吧 好了 It’s Daisy. Whatever. Okay, I…
我这就让那家伙拿上装备然后走 I got to get the dude to get the stuff to do the things.
我这就去 拜拜 I got to… Bye bye.
好诡异 That was weird.
小姐妹 只会越来越诡异的 Oh, sister, it’s gonna get way weirder.
该小白表现了 宝贝 It’s Snow time, baby.
救命 Help!
有谁饿了么 Anybody hungry?
哦小白 Oh, Snowball.
那啥 他还好吧 Uh, is he okay?
不好 哪方面都不好 Not in any way. No.
你们好 市民们 Hello, citizens.
这是谁啊 Who is that?
我是小白队长 I’m Captain Snowball.
我听说有人需要我帮忙 I hear one of you needs my help.
哦对 是我 Ooh, that’s me.
很好 Ah, very good.
新来的 给我讲讲你的故事 New dog, tell me your story.
好 事情要从 Okay. Well, it all began
我度假回来时说起 when I was on my way back from vacation.
我们的人类都安全的放置在 Our humans were safely stowed
顶层的小格间里 in the overhead compartment,
我们和主人的行李在一起 and we were going through our owners’ stuff.
人类总是责怪航空公司 Humans always blame the airline.
你找到啥了 What do you got?
我用运动短裤换你成对的两只袜子 I’ll trade you two socks for a pair of workout shorts.
干不干净 Are they clean or dirty?
不干净 They ain’t clean.
不 是很脏 Nope. They nasty.
然后我听到了一阵噪音 And then I heard a noise.
快乐的谢尔盖马戏团
我不会讲野生动物话 Now, I don’t speak wild animal…
但就我理解的 …but from what I gathered,
那是一只害怕又可爱的老虎 叫小虎 he was a scared, adorable tiger cub named Hu.
可怜的小家伙被迫关起来了 This poor baby kitty was being held against his will.
真是难以置信 是吧 That is unbelievable. I know, right?
不 我是说 我一个字也不信 No, I mean I literally don’t believe a word of it.
无意冒犯 或者你当是冒犯好了 No offense. Or do take offense.
我都行 I’m good either way.
你说什么 你这是严重冒犯了 Um, pardon me. Offense is very much taken.
故事就这么开始的 而且越来越糟 That story happened, and it gets worse.
飞机降落以后 我又看到了小虎 After the plane landed, I saw Hu again.
用你那没用的小丑肌肉给我推 Use your no good clown muscles and push!
它被带给了新主人 He was being brought to his new owner.
而且这家伙 时间就是金钱 And this guy… Time is rubles!
是个纯粹的 Y’all, this guy was pure,
十恶不赦的马戏团大混蛋 concentrated circus evil.
小虎需要小白队长 That tiger needs Captain Snowball.
黛西 我们走 好 Daisy, let’s go. Yeah!
我们去救小虎 Let’s free that tiger.
至死方休 我是说 Or die trying. Well, I mean…
我是说 我们可能 I mean, we might. Um…
可能是你吧 Probably you. Huh?
你穿的这么亮眼 所有人都会注意到的 You’re wearing a bright suit. Everyone’s gonna notice you.
我会没事 I’ll be fine.
伙计们 我们到了 Hey, guys, we’re here.
你好啊 Hey there.
谢普叔叔好 There’s Uncle Shep.
欢迎来农场 Welcome to the farm.
小家伙在哪 Where’s my little man?
看看这里 Look at this place.
确实 Yeah, it’s…
好多味道 Oh, so many smells
都是我从来没闻过的 I have never smelled before.
我鼻子都闻不过来了 My nose is so confused.
我好兴奋 And happy!
走吧麦克 我们到处转转 Come on, Max. Let’s go explore.
棒 那啥 等等我 Yeah! Uh, wait up.
你好 牛牛 哞 Hey, cow. Moo.
你是牛牛 你应该这么叫的 You’re a cow. You’re supposed to moo.
汪 汪 Woof, woof.
啥 What?
其实 我是只狗 Oh, I’m a dog.
我正像个傻子一样摇尾巴 I’m wagging my tail like an idiot.
哦好吧 伙计 这样就没意思了 Oh, okay. Dude, not cool.
你要扔球吗 拜托快扔球吧 Oh, are you gonna throw a ball? Oh, please throw a ball.
我想追球玩 And I will chase it because my brain
因为我脑子只有老鼠屎那么大 is the size of a rat turd.
好吧 我懂了 Okay. Yeah, I get it.
你讲的很明白了 You made your point.
对对 看啊 我在对着树尿尿 Yeah, yeah. Oh, look. I’m peeing on a tree.
这棵树是我的了 好 对 I now own this tree. Okay. Yeah, great.
走了 好吧 那我就盯着门 Leaving now. All right. I guess I’ll just stare
直到你回来 at the door until you come back!
我想回纽约 Oh, I miss New York.
可能离开城市正是你需要的 Maybe a break from the city is just what you need.
这里也 This place is…
啥 Wha…?
别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别别 No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
杜老大 我干了啥 我干了啥 Duke, what did I do? What did I do?
啥 Huh?
天呐 Whoa.
吃晚饭啦 Dinner’s on!
冰冰 你得帮帮我 Chloe? I need your help.
冰冰 Chloe.
那啥 冰冰 Uh, Chloe?
冰冰 你还好吧 Chloe, are you okay?
对不起 我就是 我 Sorry. Uh, I’m I’m just… I’m…
马上就好 你头上顶个台灯罩子干嘛 Real quick… why is there a lampshade on your head?
听着啾啾 宝贝 Listen, Gidget, baby,
我跟你讲实话 I got to be honest with you.
我主人好像给了我一点猫薄荷 My owner might have given me a little bit of catnip.
好的 明白了 Oh, okay. Gotcha.
真棒 听着 That’s great. Um, listen.
确实很棒 啾啾 It is great, Gidget.
一切都好棒 Everything is great…
好吧 All right.
你听见没 听见啥 Do you hear that? Hear what?
像 像个小 小马达的声音 It’s like… it’s like a tiny… like a tiny motor.
那个嗡嗡嗡的声音 It’s like a humming sound.
我不知道你在说啥 I’m not… don’t know what you’re ta…
哦冰冰 是你在呼噜 Oh. Chloe, you’re purring.
是你 That’s you.
什么 是我吗 What? That’s me?
你是说 这声音是我身体里发出的吗 Like, as in the sound is coming from inside of me?
是的呢 Yep. Oh.
我好奇我还能发出什么样的声音 I wonder what other sounds I could make.
是这样 麦克很信任我 It it’s just, Max trusted me
让我照看他的小蜜蜂 然后 to look after his Busy Bee, and then…
冰冰 你能不能听我说啊 Chloe, would you listen?
哇哦 求你停下 Wow. Please stop.
闹够了没 Are you finished?
这很重要 This is important.
我把小蜜蜂弄丢了 I lost Busy Bee.
我得把它找回来 但是 I got to get it back, but to do that…
冰冰 Chloe…
你得先教我 I need you to teach me
猫的门道 the way of the cat.
来了 我要抓住你 Here we go. I’m gonna get you.
麦克 来吧 一起抓萤火虫 Max, come on. Try to catch a firefly.
我正在 听起来不错 I’m just… That sounds great,
但是我觉得利亚姆需要我陪在他身边 but I I think Liam wants me near him.
你 你知道 他来到这个怪地方 You you know, he’s a little freaked out
有点害怕 being in this weird place.
我觉得他没事的 I think he’ll be okay.
这个是跳跳 And this one is a jumper.
好 好吧 O Okay.
就抓一个 Just one.
好 我 Yes, I…
你好 Oh. Hello.
狗的生命中有两样东西 Dog’s got two things in this life:
他的水盆和他的尊严 his water bowl and his dignity.
夺走了一样 另一样也不复存在 You take one, you take the other.
我 我不知道这是你的水盆 I, uh… I I didn’t know this was your bowl.
怎么 耻辱圈挡着你眼睛了吗 What? The cone blocking your view?
边上有我的名字 It’s got my name on the side.
我们很抱歉 小鸡先生 We are so sorry, Mr. Chicken.
我不叫小鸡 Name’s not Chicken.
你看我像小鸡吗 Do I look like a chicken to you?
不 不 先生 不 一点也不像 No. No, sir. No, n not even a little.
我叫鲁叔 Name’s Rooster.
好的 我是麦克 他是 Okay. I I’m Max, and this is…
那小孩在笼子里干嘛呢 Hey, what’s that kid doing in the cage?
他有什么问题吗 是发烧了吗 There something wrong with him? He got the fever?
那 那是利亚姆 Uh, that’s that’s Liam.
他 他喜欢乱跑 He he likes to run.
那就让他跑 So let him run.
利亚姆跑得超级快 Well, Liam’s super fast.
一不留神他就上树了 W w we blink, and he’s up a tree.
就算你家小孩上了树 那又怎么了 So then your kid’s up a tree. What’s the problem?
他可能会掉下来 Well, he could fall.
可能吧 然后他会受伤 He might. And then he hurts himself.
所以假设中他爬得很高很高吗 Oh, so he got really high up in this hypothetical tree?
小孩受了伤 Kid gets hurt,
才会长个教训 he learns not to do it again.
你知道我咬过多少根电线吗 You know how many electric cords I’ve chewed?
很多根吗 Like, multiple cords?
一根 One.
我触电了 It shocked me.
我一整周都是倒着走路的 I walked backwards for a week,
但我永远都不会再去咬电线了 but I never chewed a cord again.
那对你来说挺好的 Well, that is great for you.
你说的也挺有道理 And and it explains a lot,
但是我想保护利亚姆不受任何伤害 but I like to protect Liam from… everything.
好吧 那是你 但你是错的 Well, that’s you, and you’re wrong.
你能相信那家伙吗 Can you believe that guy?
能啊 他好酷啊 Yeah, he was cool!
不 他不酷 No, he wasn’t.
我知道 他一点也不酷 I know. He wasn’t cool at all.
不 我来洗碗 No, I’ll do the dishes.
走吧 Come on.
带小家伙进去吧 Let’s get this guy inside.
谢谢 Thanks.
等一下 狗都睡外面 Whoa. Hold up there. Dogs sleep outside.
抱歉 什么 Uh, pardon?
好吧 等等 Okay, wait, wait.
让 让我们好好谈谈 L L Let’s talk about this like rational…
好了 我们到了 All right, we’re here.
又破了纪录 感谢兔兔车 In record time, too, thanks to the Bunnymobile.
启动隐形模式 Stealth mode.
我们走 Let’s go!
快乐的谢尔盖马戏团
你太紧张了 You are jumpy.
我是说 I meant…
好酷 That’s cool.
或者 Or…
看我不怕这玩意 Look at that thing I’m not scared of right there.
或者 Or…
地上有个糖纸 There’s a candy wrapper on the ground.
懂了吗 我经常这么干 See? It’s just a thing I do.
快点 你个蠢老虎 Come on, you stupid tiger!
他在那 There he is.
我们走 Let’s go.
我们可没有一整晚的时间 We don’t have entire night.
动起来 Let’s go!
你在浪费谢尔盖的时间 You’re wasting Sergei’s time.
我们得做点什么 We got to do something.
好了 好了 Okay, all right, all right.
等一下 Wait.
来吧 Come on.
我们明天再试 We try again tomorrow.
如果老虎不表演把戏 If tiger does not do trick…
就会被做成地毯 tiger will become rug.
别让老虎离开你的视线 Do not let tiger out of your sight.
没关系的 小虎 It’s okay, Hu.
是我 飞机上的黛西 It’s me, Daisy, from the plane.
喂 离那只老虎远点 Hey. Step away from the tiger.
管好你自己 臭狼 Mind your business, wolf.
不 No!
死定了 死定了 死定了 Oh, gonna die, gonna die, gonna die!
我拿到钥匙了 我们走 I got the keys. Let’s go.
什么 What?
我说 “我拿到钥匙了” I said, “I got the keys.”
快点 我们走 Come on, let’s go.
好吧 当然 Uh, all right. Yeah, of course.
棒极了 Heck yeah!
你知道我今天明白了什么吗 You know what I learned today?
什么 狼都是混蛋 Hmm? Wolves are jerks.
杜老大 Duke.
杜老大 Duke.
我觉得我们应该去看看利亚姆 I think we should check on Liam.
杜老大 我终于抓到你了 尾巴 Duke. I finally caught you, tail.
什么东西 Huh? What’s that?
好了 好了 Okay. Okay.
什么 What?
等等 等等 等等 Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
不 求你不要吃我 No, no, please, you don’t want to eat me.
我瘦得皮包骨 不不不不 I’m skin and bones. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no…
谢谢 Uh… Thanks.
他 他蹿到我面前 He, uh… he got the jump on me.
我猜他 I guess he…
我戴着耻辱圈所以没看到他 I couldn’t see him because of the cone.
那就把耻辱圈摘了 老兄 会摘掉的 Then get rid of the cone. Oh, man, I would.
会的 但我的治疗师说我需要戴着 I would, but my therapist says I need it.
好的 Oh. Oh, okay.
原来如此 Well, that makes sense.
对啊 这是医疗器械 Yeah, it’s a medical device.
这些医生 These doctors.
好了 There.
你病好了 You’re cured.
老天保佑 Hallelujah.
不是粉丝 Not a fan.
我可不是农场粉 I am not a fan of the farm.
好了 尾巴 Okay, tail.
耳朵 Ears.
瞧瞧 And voilà.
啾啾 你真的好像一只猫 太疯狂了 Gidget, you look so much like a cat, it’s crazy.
是啊 谁知道呢 Yeah. Who knew?
太简单了 等等 So easy. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下 当只猫不是 Hold on. It’s gonna take more
戴个假耳朵套个袜子就行了 好吗 than fake ears and a sock, okay?
你要学猫的行为举止 You got to learn how to act like a cat.
好的 啾啾 我给你 Okay. Okay, Gidget, I’m gonna throw
设置一些情景 你就来 some situations at you, and you’re just gonna, you know…
你来做出像猫一样的反应 明白了 you’re gonna react like a cat. Gotcha.
去捡球 Fetch.
好 我去捡 Yes! I’m gonna get it!
啾啾 别动 Gidget, stay.
可是 不行 But… No.
猫咪不在乎捡球 傻子才会去捡 Cats don’t care about fetching. Fetching is for dopes.
好极了 Yes!
你是猫咪 所以不屑于捡球 You’re above that, because you are a cat.
看到了吗 狗落地时 You see, dogs land
像笨手笨脚的蠢货一样 like the clumsy oafs they are.
但猫咪用脚落地 Meanwhile, cats land on their feet.
真的吗 他们怎么 Really? How do they…
太好了 我做到了 Yes! I did it!
我用脚落地了 I landed on my feet.
太棒了 干得好 Yes! Nice work.
说真的 伙计 我感觉我砸碎了什么东西 Seriously, guys, I think I broke something.
你得进去 这就是生活 You gotta. It’s a fact of life.
不行 绝对不行 Absolutely not. Never gonna happen.
各位 我找到了零食 Guys, I found treats!
大毛 不要吃啊 Oh, Mel. Ugh.
现在 啾啾 吃掉甜豆 Okay, Gidget, eat Sweetpea.
什么 What?
猫吃鸟 这是本性使然 Cats eat birds. It’s nature.
是吧 我还是过了 不行 Yeah, I’m gonna pass. No, no, no, no.
你唯一一次过的机会已经在垃圾桶上用掉了 You used your one pass on the litter box,
你必须这么做 so you have to do this.
但是 但啥但 赶紧 But… B B B But… Do it.
你真的要让她吃了甜豆吗 You’re seriously gonna make her eat Sweetpea?
不 不 当然不 我只是吓吓她 Oh, no, no, no. Of course not. I’m just freaking her out.
好吧 下一项是什么 Okay. What’s next?
啾啾 不要 那是 Gidget, no. That’s…
坏狗 坏猫狗 Bad dog. Bad cat dog.
对不起 Sorry.
上来 Up.
用尾巴扫过脸 And tail in the face.
好 用屁股去碰杯子 Okay, touch the butt to the cup.
在键盘上走 Walk on keyboard.
不错 There you go.
把咖啡洒在电脑上 Coffee on computer.
下去吧 And down.
很好 Nice.
好 你可以的 Yes, you got it.
啾啾你已经够像猫了 做到了狗的极限 Gidget, you’re as close to a cat as a dog can get.
真棒 现在把我变成毛丝鼠吧 Cool. Now turn me into a chinchilla.
你能做到吗 Can you do that?
太好了 Oh, yeah.
第一次任务圆满完成 First mission in the bag.
很简单啊 It was easy.
太简单了吗 可能吧 Too easy? Maybe.
可能是的 Maybe it was.
一起踏上一段奇妙之旅 Come along and ride on a fantastic voyage…
你好 大块头 Hey, big fella.
我做了什么 我刚才救了一只老虎 What’d I do? Oh, I just rescued a tiger.
不 我不是在自吹自擂 No, I’m not even trying to brag.
我只是在说发生了什么事 I’m just telling you what happened.
看 这就是厉害的地方 See, that’s the thing about being awesome.
当你厉害的时候 直接说真话 When you awesome and you just tell the truth,
听起来就像是在吹嘘 it sounds like you bragging.
你吹完牛记得告诉我一声 Let me know when you finish tooting your horn,
因为我们得给小虎找个安全的地方 ’cause we got to find a safe place for Hu.
什么 你在说什么 Uh, what? What are you talking about?
是啊 Oh, yeah.
那家伙啊 确实 Oh, that guy. Yeah.
是的 Uh… yeah.
我想到了 Oh! I got it.
我知道有个家伙的主人从来不回家 I know a guy whose owner is never home.
我们可以把他带到那儿去 Yeah, we can just take him there.
听着像个计划的样子 Sounds like a plan.
超级兔兔能量 启动 Superbunny powers, activate.
外面等着 兄弟 Wait out here, buddy.
我们马上就回来 好吗 We’ll be right back, okay?
我是一只可爱的小狗 I’m a puppy cute and sweet
对人友善也得到了回报 Beg real nice and get a treat.
跳 跳 跳 Hip, hip, hip,
跳 跳 跳 hip, hip, hip.
你好 老头 那是谁啊 Hey, Pops. Who who’s that?
兔兔 兔兔 兔兔 兔兔 Bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny!
我是个英雄 你们得敬重我 I am a hero. I need you to respect that.
好了 好了 All right, all right.
列队 Ten hut!
狗狗学校开学了 Puppy school is in session.
狗狗学校 Puppy school?
现在该每日誓词了 Now the daily pledge.
我保证 我保证 I promise… I promise…
听老头的话 听老头的话 …to listen to Pops… …to listen to Pops…
学习变得可爱 …and learn how to be adorable,
学习变得天真又体贴 wide eyed and loving…
学习变得可爱 天真 …and learn how to be adorable, wide eyed
而且体贴 and loving…
当有所需的时候有能力得到 …to get what I want, when I want it.
当有所需的时候有能力得到 to get what I want, when I want it.
好的 现在是老头测验时间 Okay, now, Pop’s quiz.
麦伦把袜子藏在了房间的各处 Myron has hidden socks all over the room.
那我们该怎么对待人类的袜子呢 Now, what do we do with human socks?
我知道 我知道 Ooh, me, me.
说吧 小公主 Go ahead, Princess.
我们把它们藏起来 老头先生 We hide them, Mr. Pops.
正确 Correct a rooney.
我们为什么要把它们藏起来呢 And why do we hide them?
不知道一只袜子去哪了会搅乱人类的思维 Not knowing where one sock is messes with the humans’ minds.
这就对了 让他们猜去吧 Heck yes, it does. Always keep ’em guessing.
现在 去把袜子找回来 Now, go find those socks.
什么情况 好吧 What? Okay, all right.
好吧 你好 老头 Okay. Hey, Pops.
什么 好了 够了 What…? Okay, that’s enough.
发生什么了 Hey. What’s going on?
我家主人新得了一只小狗 Yeah. My owner got a new puppy.
我叫小微 My name’s Tiny.
没人关心 Nobody cares!
我在教小微怎样不拖别人后腿 I was teaching Tiny how not to be anyone’s sucker.
消息传了出去 突然间周边的 Word got out, suddenly every puppy
每只小狗都跑来挠我的门了 in the tristate area is scratching at my door.
老头教授 Professor Pops?
怎么了 泡菜 Yes, Pickles?
我要拉臭臭 I got to make a poop.
你知道拉在哪儿 找只鞋子 Oh. You know where to do that. Find a shoe.
真是可爱 This is so sweet.
是啊 他们挺不错的 Yeah, they’re good…
我的天呐 那是什么 Holy cheese and crackers! What is that?
麦伦 吹号 Myron, horn!
没事 没事 看啊 没关系的 No, no, no. No, no, look, look. It’s okay.
这个漂亮的小东西叫小虎 This beautiful creature is Hu.
好消息是 And the good news…
他会和你们待在一起 is he’s staying with you.
在他造成更多破坏之前把这老虎给我弄出去 Get that tiger out of here before he does any more damage.
但我们没有其他地方可以送他去了 But we don’t have anywhere else to take him.
那他也不能待在这儿 咪咪 咪咪 Well, he ain’t staying here. Kitty, kitty,
咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty!
不 你们在干嘛 别和他走的太近 No, what are you… Don’t get attached.
这东西必须走 That thing is out.
哦泡菜 Oh, Pickles.
你拉在鞋里了吗 Did you poop in a shoe?
我拉在靴子里了 I pooped in a boot.
你的主人几星期都不一定会发现 Your owner won’t find it for weeks.
你在哭吗 Are you crying?
什么 才没有 你才哭了呢 What? No. You’re crying!
但我太为泡菜骄傲了 But I’m just so proud of Pickles.
老头先生 Mr. Pops,
求你了 小老虎可以和我们待在一起吗 please, can the tiger stay with us?
求你了 Please?
求你了 Please.
麦伦 别看 Myron, look away.
好吧 Oh, flap doodle.
那好吧 就一晚 Okay, fine. One night.
我把你们教得太好了 I taught you guys too well.
我就给了你们狼一个任务 I give wolves one job.
守住白虎 Guard white tiger.
你们这些狼却给我搞砸了 And you wolves, you blow it.
也许我应该让杂耍猴子 Maybe I should make juggling monkey
来当保安队长 head of security.
你怎么说 小谢尔盖 What say you, Little Sergei?
对 你真聪明 Yes, you are so smart.
还有这个家伙 And then there’s this one.
你是我见过最差劲的狼 You’re the worst wolf ever.
我保证 I swear, I…
这是什么 What this?
这是偷老虎的贼留下的 This from thief of tiger.
是的 你们闻闻 Yes, smell.
把那只老虎给我带回来 You bring that tiger back.
如果你们办不到 那只狼 And if you don’t, that one…
就会成为小谢尔盖的新大衣 …will be a new coat for Little Sergei.
这可真好吃 Oh, this is good.
你真应该试试 You should really try this. Mm!
真好看 很新鲜 So nice. So fresh.
麦克 Max.
书 书 书 Book, book, book.
我们再读一遍 We’re turning it again.
对不起 利亚姆 我们不会读书 Um, I’m sorry, Liam. We can’t read.
等一等 我们没理由 Well, wait a sec. There’s no reason
解决不了这个问题的 对吧 we can’t figure this one out together, right?
第一页 This first page,
这里有个戴着小红帽的小姑娘 there’s a little girl in a red hood,
正在穿过树林 她 skipping through the forest with…
拿着一些食物 with some food.
看啊 她有食物 Look at that… she’s got food.
看这页 And look at that…
她把食物带给了 she brought the food over to…
上面说 这是谁 Hmm. Say, who is that?
看起来像她的外婆 Oh! Looks like her grandma.
我打赌你是对的 Oh, I’ll bet you’re right.
真好 她 Oh, that is sweet. She…
所以 外婆养了只狼当宠物 So, Grandma had a pet wolf.
她们相处的很愉快 然后小红帽就回家了 They had a great visit. The little girl went home.
没人被吃掉 讲完啦 No one got eaten. The end.
不 不 不 No, no, no, no.
这才不是真正的剧情走向 That’s not how the story goes.
不用你帮忙 谢谢 We got this, thanks.
那只狼准备吃了小红帽 That wolf was gonna eat the little girl.
别说了 谢谢您 鲁叔 Nope! Thank you, Rooster.
他已经吃掉了外婆 He already ate Grandma.
然后他扮成了小红帽的外婆 And then he assumed the old lady’s identity.
不 No.
警告你 别吓唬我家小孩 Wha…? Hey. Don’t freak out my kid.
接招吧 坏蛋狼 Take that, Mr. Wolfy.
小孩看起来没被吓到 Kid seems fine to me.
你才是那个什么都怕的 You’re the one who’s scared of everything.
我才没有 我 快告诉他杜老大 I am not. I’m I’m… Tell him, Duke.
是啊 麦克不是什么都怕的 Yeah, yeah. Max isn’t scared of everything.
光我知道的就有 I I… I can think of, um…
那啥 是吧 有那么几样东西 Uh, yeah. Yeah, well, there’s a few…
有几样的 好了 谢谢 there’s a few things. Okay, thanks.
不用谢 You bet.
好了 就是这里了 Okay, this is it.
你准备好了吗 收到 You good to go? Roger that.
真是只好猫咪 That’s a good kitty.
玛丽亚 你的脸上 Maria, your face,
写满了悲伤 it wears a thousand sorrows.
小蜜蜂 Busy Bee.
我的妈呀 Oh, boy.
好吧 加油 啾啾 Okay, come on, Gidget.
诺曼 就现在 Norman, now!
得令 小姐妹 You got it, sister.
小蜜蜂 Busy Bee!
我的妈 该上B计划了 Whoa. Okay. Uh, time for plan B.
启用B计划 Engaging plan B.
她抓到了小红点 She caught the red dot.
万岁 Huzzah!
她就是天选之子 She is the Chosen One.
向女王陛下请安 All hail the queen.
女王万岁 Hail the queen!
向啾啾女王请安 All hail Queen Gidget.
快进去 别磨蹭 Get in! Faster!
麦克 你看到了吗 Max, did you see that?
看到了 好帅啊 Uh, yeah. So cool.
那有啥大不了的 Oh, it’s not that big a deal.
快进去 Move.
动起来 Move it!
我的天哪 Oh, man.
快看 那个大块头逃出来了 Hey, look. That big guy got out.
我们快去把鲁叔叫来吧 We better get Rooster.
不不不 完全不需要 No. No, no, no need for that.
我能搞定 I can handle it.
先生你好 Hey, mister.
快 快回到里面去 Ba Back inside.
快 对 Come on. Yep.
你做的很好 You’re doing great.
从他下面用劲 Go underneath him.
我们走 Let’s go.
我觉得他动了一丢丢 I think he moved a little.
你居然 你居然敢无视我 Don’t you… don’t you ignore me.
拜托 Ah, come on.
现在攻前 不不不 攻后 Now go and do the front. No, no, back.
侧面攻击 Now go to the side.
麦克 鲁叔为了催动牛群有用咬的 Uh, Max, Rooster nips at the cows to get ’em to move.
真的吗 听起来挺严厉 但 Really? That sounds drastic, but…
好吧 猪猪 这是你自找的 okay, pig, you asked for this.
麦克 你没事吧 没事 Hey, Max. You okay? Yeah.
发生什么事了 What’s going on?
别担心 我 我没事 Don’t worry, I’m I’m fine.
你把羊都放出来了 You let all the sheep out.
我有吗 站住 I did? Hey!
快回去 赶紧的 Get back in there! Come on.
等一下 棉棉去哪了 Wait a minute. Where’s Cotton?
他跑到树林里去了 Oh, he went into the woods.
你 You.
跟我来 Come with me.
我 我们这是去哪呀 Wh Where are we going?
我们要去把棉棉找回来 We’re gonna go get Cotton back.
真好 Oh. Great.
走吧 杜老大 好 Come on, Duke. Oh.
杜老大 坐下 好 Duke, sit. Yep.
这是你我之间的事 This is just you and me.
我的妈呀 Oh, boy.
快走 Come on.
棒呆了 Super.
再见了您嘞 Good bye!
棉棉 你在哪 Cotton, where are you?
跑快点 Come on.
快跟上 Hurry up!
好吧 Okay.
跳过来就好 Just jump.
味道越来越浓了 Scent’s getting stronger.
棉棉就在附近 Cotton’s close.
天哪 Oh, boy.
我能上去的 I can do this.
我能的 我能的 I got it, I got it.
鲁叔 要 要不你还是自己上去吧 Rooster, you you know what? Just… just go on without me.
你不会是要放弃了吧 当然不是 但 Oh, you’re not giving up. Yeah, but…
跟着我 Follow me.
棉棉 你在下面干啥呢 Cotton, what are you doing down there?
这树上有苹果 There’s apples in this tree.
好吧 你别恐慌 All right, just don’t panic.
老天爷啊 Oh, man.
麦克这就下来救你 Max is coming down to save you.
等等 你说啥 Wait, what?
我太重了 那树支撑不住的 That tree can’t support my weight.
你下去救羊 You get down there.
我 我做不到 I I I can’t do that.
你当然可以 Sure, you can.
把这当作是一个 一个扔球游戏 Think of this as a… as a… as a game of fetch.
现在 把那绵羊给我叼回来 Now, go fetch the sheep.
不 不 不不不 No. No, no, no, no, no.
那太高了 而且我 It it’s too high, and and I’m I’m…
我太害怕了 I’m too afraid.
麦克 我有个小诀窍 Max, here’s a trick.
想要做到不害怕的第一步 The first step of not being afraid
就是假装不害怕 is acting like you’re not afraid.
所以 你害怕吗 So, are you scared?
不 No.
你还害怕吗 Are you scared?
不 我不怕了 No! No, I’m not.
这才像话 Now you’re talking.
去把棉棉叼回来 Go get Cotton.
快去 Hurry.
好好好 我去 Okay, okay.
你好呀 Hey.
好的 Okay.
听好了 棉棉 Listen, uh, Cotton,
朝我走过来 好吗 walk toward me, okay?
好啊 没问题 Okay, sure.
但是我的腿卡住了 But my leg is stuck.
他的腿卡住了 His leg is stuck.
那就弄出来啊 Well, unstuck it.
慢点 Hold on.
好的 棉棉 听好了 我们得 Okay, Cotton, listen, we got to…
快点 Hurry up!
加油啊 Come on.
好的 Okay.
我们 我们还活着 We’re… we’re alive.
对哒 Yep.
对呀 我们 哦不 Yeah, we… Oh, no!
对啊 我们活着呢 Oof. Yeah, we are.
是麦克 Max?
麦克 Max.
棉棉 回到你的围栏里去 Get back in your pen, Cotton.
好的 不 走反了 棉棉 Okay. No. Other way, Cotton.
好的 Okay.
所以 是如何营救的 发生什么事了 So, how did it go? What what happened?
我觉得 还蛮惊心动魄的 You you know, it was… it was pretty intense.
快告诉他 鲁叔 Tell him, Rooster.
你懂的 就有一些事发生啊 You know, some stuff happened.
现在已经解决了 Now it’s over.
我的天呐 Wow!
他故事说得可真好 He can really tell a story.
是吧 Right?
我们就快找到了 We are getting closer.
我当时 被一群恶狼包围了 So there I was, surrounded by nasty wolves.
你问我 害不害怕 You asking, was I scared?
没有人问 No one asked anything.
你就直接走过来 然后就开始讲了 You just walked up to us and started talking.
我很害怕 I was scared.
可我还是救下了那只老虎 But I saved that tiger anyway.
我是英雄吗 Am I a hero?
这就要留给别人来评说了 That’s not for me to say.
布布 Boo Boo.
布布 你在听吗 听着呢 Boo Boo, are you listening? I am.
布布 把刨地停一会 Stop digging for a second, Boo Boo,
也许会有新的感悟呢 and maybe you’ll learn something.
正如我所说 As I was saying…
狼 狼 狼 Wo Wo… W W Wolf.
是啊 我刚刚说的可不就是狼吗 Duh. That’s what I’ve been talking about… wolves.
在那里 There.
老虎在哪里 Where is the tiger?
快看 在那儿呢 Oh. There he is!
哪呢 Huh?
什么 What?
站住 Hey!
先走一步了 蠢狼们 So long, suckers!
吃我一招 Ha! Take that!
这才叫训练 Now, this is training.
好吗 让我的反应保持敏锐 Okay? Keeping my reflexes sharp.
完美的胜利 Ha! Flawless victory.
你被一只兔子打败了 You were just beaten by a rabbit.
而你却一无所知 You don’t even know it.
我点的披萨到了 Ooh, my pizza rolls.
什么玩意 What’s that?
你好啊 小白 Oh, hello, Snowball.
你好 老头 Hey, Pops.
这是 什么情况啊 What’s, uh… what’s what’s going on?
你知道 就是把你的大老虎还给你 Oh, you know, just returning your giant tiger.
顺便告诉你个有趣的事 Oh, uh, fun fact:
你家老虎把我的公寓给拆了 He trashed my apartment!
这家伙啃起平板电视来就像是薯片一样 This thing ate a flat screen like it was a pita chip.
真丢脸 For shame!
看看你干的好事 Oh, now you’ve done it.
泡菜都生气了 Pickles is pissed.
那啥 你们确定这是我的老虎吗 Uh… are you sure that’s my tiger?
因为我 不知道 会不会是 ‘Cause I don’t… I don’t know if that’s…
走吧 大家伙 Let’s go, class.
拜托 老人家 别这样 Ah, come on, old man, don’t do this.
别走 等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
求你们了 Please.
你好 Hey.
最近过得怎么样 How you been?
我要去拿披萨了 I’m a go get back to my pizza rolls,
一会儿就回来看你 好吗 and I’ll come back and check on you in a bit, okay?
问题解决 Problem solved.
小白 Snowball?
毛绒球 Puffy Dog?
你在麦克家干什么 What are you doing in Max’s apartment?
没干什么 那你又为什么 Nothing. Why are you hanging out
要扎在猫堆里呢 with every cat in the universe?
你懂 就那个啥 Oh, you know, just because.
好吧 Mm, okay.
好吧 Okay.
好吧 Okay.
你好 鲁叔 Uh, hey, Rooster.
你好 小子 今天做得不错 Hey, kid. Good job today.
是吗 不过我也确实感觉挺好的 Yeah? Well, I I got to admit, I feel pretty good.
我现在没那么紧张了 I’m not so nervous around
不管是在农场还是面对你 the farm or you or…
亦或是那只不知疲倦跟着我的火鸡 the turkey who won’t stop following me!
没错 我看见你了 你个变态 Yeah, I see you, you weirdo.
总之 我听凯蒂说我们明天就走了 Anyway, I heard Katie say we’re leaving tomorrow, and…
你需要我 回避吗 You want me to, uh… you want me to go?
不用 就是随便嚎两嗓子 No. Just what we do out here.
想一起来吗 You want to join me?
好啊 酷 Uh, yeah. Okay. Cool.
准备好了吗 You ready to try?
加油小子 再低一点 用你的丹田发力 Come on, kid. Deeper. Deep from your gut.
好吧 知道了 Right. O Okay, got it.
这不就对了 There you go.
好了 我们走吧 All right, come on, guys.
好吧 All right.
好笑的睡衣 Funny pajamas…
觉得怎么样 麦克 好酷 Huh? What do you think? Max, so cool.
妈呀 麦克去哪了 Hey, where where’d Max go?
车里这位超酷的牛仔是谁呀 And who let this super cool cowboy in the car?
再见 谢普叔叔 Bye, Uncle Shep.
再见了 下次再见 Good bye, now. So long.
再见鲁叔 Bye, Rooster!
还有 谢谢你 And thank you!
再 再见 B Bye.
管好你自己的事 火鸡 Mind your business, turkey.
让我一个人静一会 I’m I’m… I’m having a moment.
好吧 还是算了 Okay, moment’s over.
好好睡吧 小可爱 There we go, buddy.
回家真好 Good to be home.
真好 So good.
嘘 你才嘘 Shh! You shh.
安静 Shush!
什么 小白 Huh? Snowball?
你好 那啥 Oh, hey, what, uh…
你好 小小狗 Hey, Tiny Dog.
你怎么会在我的公寓里 还带着只老虎 What are you doing with a tiger in my apartment?
那你怎么这么快就旅游回来了呢 Well, what are you doing home from your trip so soon, hmm?
那个 既然我们要互相指责的话 I mean, as long as we pointing fingers.
别闹了 我们可没有这个时间 Hey, hey, hey. We don’t have time for this.
我们想在马戏团的恶狼到达之前把小虎藏起来 We are trying to hide Hu before the circus wolves get here.
马戏团的恶狼 Circus wolves?
你不在的时候我也是有生活的好吗 TD You do know I have a life when you’re not around, right, TD?
话是这么说没错 小白队长 Yeah, okay, but… Captain Snowball.
他们来了 什么 They’re here. What?
狼 Wolves.
不是吧 不是吧 不是吧 Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他们会咬死我们的 小虎 Oh, no, they gonna kill us, Hu.
大事不妙 Oh, this is bad.
算了 至少我们死在一起 Well, at least we die together.
振作点 兄弟 Keep it together, boy.
好吧 好吧 Okay. Okay.
我们需要一个作战计划 黛西 We need a plan. Daisy?
把小虎藏到屋顶上 Let’s hide Hu on the roof.
小小狗 你要去哪 Tiny Dog, where are you going?
我也不太确定 不过我想 Yeah, I’m I’m not sure, but I guess I’m gonna…
试着找到我内心的鲁叔 gonna try and find my inner Rooster.
啥 What?
好吧 好吧 好吧 Okay. Okay. Okay.
小懦夫 Puny little coward.
快点 小虎 Hurry up, Hu.
好了 我们把他藏到 All right, let’s hide him in the…
原来是你这个小怪咖 Oh. Oh, it’s just this weird little guy.
哪凉快哪待着去吧 小子 Why don’t you just go back to wherever you belong, Bonzo,
我不想对你 because I don’t want to… Ow!
快跑 小虎 Run, Hu.
漂亮的小狗狗 我喜欢你 Oh, pretty little dog, I like you.
加入我的马戏团 做个加农炮弹吧 You will join my circus as a cannonball.
杂种狗可不好教 Mongrel doesn’t learn.
蠢老虎 Stupid tiger!
真可悲 我们走 Pathetic. Let’s go!
我们还得赶火车 We have a train to catch.
黛西 小虎 Daisy! Hu!
怎么办 What…
他们在卡车上 They are in a truck.
我们要怎么做 TD What are we gonna do, TD?
全体注意 Attention.
我是小白队长 This is Captain Snowball.
我和小小狗需要支援 Me and Tiny Dog need backup.
听得很清楚 完毕 We read you loud and clear. Over.
我们要去马戏团 We are headed to the circus.
十万火急 完毕 This is urgent. Over.
收到 Copy that.
小蜜蜂 妈妈要去救爸爸了 Busy Bee, Mommy’s got to go save Daddy.
再一次 Again.
猫咪们 开始行动 Cats, let’s do this!
谣言四起 Rumor spreadin’ round
在得克萨斯的小城 In that Texas town
拉格兰奇郊外的小屋 About that shack outside La Grange
我的宝贝们饿了吗 Are my babies hungry?
你知道我在说些什么 And you know what I’m talkin’ about
天哪 Oh, dear.
发发慈悲吧 Have mercy
汪 汪 汪 汪 A how, how, how, how
喵 喵 喵 喵 A heh, a how, how, how.
大家系好安全带 Buckle up, everyone.
撑住 麦克 Hang on, Max.
我们来了 We’re coming.
油门踩到底 Floor it!
快点 你们这些小丑 Hurry up, you clowns!
走啊 走啊 Let’s go, let’s go!
谢尔盖有了新玩具 Sergei have new toy.
训练可要有趣得多了 Training is going to be a lot more fun.
好了 让演出走上正轨 All right, let’s get this show on the tracks.
小白 Snowball!
快 快跳 Come on, jump!
伙计们 你们在什么地点 Guys, what’s your location?
他们上了一辆往北开的火车 They’re on a train headed northbound.
完毕 收到 诺曼 Over. Roger that, Norman.
我们跟过去 这里右转 We’re on it. Go right here.
TD 你负责断后 You hang back, TD.
小白队长要 Captain Snowball is on the ca…
小白 Snowball!
我没事 I’m fine.
你 你能不能 Yeah, can, uh… can you, uh,
想办法爬上来 有没有 find a way to get back up here, or is there…?
什么鬼 What the…?
小小狗 Tiny Dog.
那是什么 有人吗 What was that? Hello?
黛西 Daisy!
小白 Snowball!
谢天谢地 Oh, thank goodness.
救我出去 我卡住了 Get me out of here. I’m stuck.
好的 好的 听着 什么 Okay, okay, look… Huh?
冲击波 Body blow.
你完蛋了 猴子 This ends now, monkey.
你还在吗 猴子 You still there, monkey? Huh?
哦不 他还在 他还在 Oh, no! He’s here! He’s here!
他还有火 And on fire!
喂 救我出去 Hey! Get me out of here!
小白 导火线 Snowball, the fuse!
我来 我来解决 I got it. I got it.
说再见吧 猴子 Say good bye, monkey!
好吧 狗狗 All right, doggy.
放马过来吧 Bring it.
小小狗 Tiny Dog!
走开 放开我 Get away! Get off me!
走开 Go away!
我的天哪 My God!
走吧 Come on.
站住 Stop!
你哪都别想去 You are going nowhere.
我受够了 I’ve had enough.
一切到此结束 This ends here and now.
嗨 麦克 Hi, Max.
啾啾 Gidget.
刚才那个是坏人吧 Uh, that was a bad guy, right?
没错 Yes.
好了 好了 好了 Whoa. Okay, all right, all right,
好了 好了 好了 all right, all right, all right, all right.
我们成功了 We did it! Whoo!
棒呆 太好了 Awesome! Yay! This is so good!
我能感觉到阳光明媚 I can feel the sun shining
我能看到繁星点点 I can see the stars aligning…
好了 一切又恢复正常了 Okay, so things got back to normal.
我能感觉到心在跳动 I can feel my heart beating…
我是说 基本上 I mean, mostly.
你知道 人们常说 You know what they say:
当生活关上了一扇门 When life closes a door,
就会为你打开一扇爱猫女士的窗 it opens a cat lady’s window.
乖猫猫 That’s a good kitty.
因为世事无常 Because everything changes.
早上好 小白 Good morning, Snowball.
没有什么能一尘不变 Nothing stays the same for long.
一旦你开始感到习惯 The minute you’re used to something,
一旦你开始以为 “这就是生活” the minute you think, “Oh, this is how life is,”
生活总有办法让你大吃一惊 life finds a way of surprising you.
哥们 这是怎么回事 Hey, man, what is going on?
什么鬼 这也 What? This is…
太棒了吧 awesome! Wow!
走吧 宝贝 Come on, buddy.
很好玩的 This is gonna be fun. Whoo hoo!
你永远无法知道生活会扔给你什么 You never know what life is gonna throw at you.
你只有两个选择 And you have two choices:
转身逃跑 run from it…
或者迎面而上 …or run at it.
阳光照得我睁不开眼睛 The sun keep blinding me
我不知道你听说了什么 I don’t know what you’ve been told…
今天是个大日子 It’s a big day.
从今天开始 一切都不一样了 And from this point on, nothing is gonna be the same.
保持你脸上的微笑 Just keep that smile upon your face
但我会勇敢起来 But I’m gonna be brave.
因为一切都会好起来的 ‘Cause everything’s gonna be okay…
我也会帮助利亚姆勇敢起来 And I’m gonna help Liam be brave.
因为他是我家娃 Because he’s my kid,
我希望他能看看这个世界 and I want him to see the world.
这个巨大 可怕 却又美妙的世界 The big, scary, incredible world.
好了 那个是你的柜子 就在那边 Okay, there’s your cubby. Right over there.
你没事吧 Are you okay?
没事 Yeah.
我很好 I’m good.
今天将是美好的一天 It’s gonna be a lovely day…
美好 美好的一天 L L L L Lovely…
等等 Wait.
我的狗狗 My doggies.
永远 Always.
再见 妈妈 爸爸 Bye bye, Mama and Dada.
保持你脸上的微笑 Just keep that smile upon your face
因为一切都会好起来的 ‘Cause everything’s gonna be okay
跟着一起歌唱吧 Just sing along with it
我知道有人爱着我 Oh, I know somebody love me
有人想要拥抱我 Someone be trying to hug me
前路纵然多有坎坷 Road is getting bumpy
但今天将是美好的一天 Hey, but it’s gonna be a lovely day
我知道你感到孤独 Oh, yeah, I know you feeling lonely
想要拥抱我 Someone be trying to hold me
你不必太过忧郁 You can’t be acting grumpy
今天将是美好的一天 It’s gonna be a lovely day
我知道有人爱着我 Oh, I know somebody love me
有人想要拥抱我 Someone be trying to hug me
前路纵然多有坎坷 Road is getting bumpy
但今天将是美好的一天 Hey, but it’s gonna be a lovely day
我知道你感到孤独 Oh, yeah, I know you feeling lonely
想要拥抱我 Someone be trying to hold me
你不必太过忧郁 You can’t be acting grumpy
今天将是美好的一天 It’s gonna be a lovely day
美好 美好 Hey, l l l l lovely
美好 美好 L L L L Lovely
今天将是美好的一天 Oh, it’s gonna be a lovely day
美好 美好 Oh, l l l l lovely
美好 美好 美好 美好 L L L L Lovely, L L L L Lovely
美好 美好 L L L L Lovely
今天将是美好的一天 Ooh, it’s gonna be a lovely day.
再见 小白 再见 熊先生 Bye, Snowball. Bye, Mr. Bear.
熊猫 Panda
熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 Panda, panda, panda, panda
熊猫 听着 Panda, listen, hey
熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 Panda, panda, panda, panda
我在亚特兰大有妞 I got broads in Atlanta
梳着脏辫 喝着芬达 Twisting rope, drinking Fanta
信用卡和诈骗犯 Credit cards and the scammers
挣着数不清的快钱 Hittin’ off licks in the bando
开着黑色宝马X6 Black X6, Phantom
等着瞧 看起来像个熊猫 Wait and see, looking like a panda
熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 Panda, panda, panda, panda
听着 Listen
成百上千的诈骗犯 黑色宝马X6 Hundred scammers, Black X6, Phantom
等着瞧 熊猫 Wait and see, Panda
口袋鼓鼓 丹尼 Pockets swole, Danny
卖着糖果巧克力 Selling bar, candy
哥们 我是像兰迪一样的汉子 Man, I’m the macho like Randy…
小白 我回来了 Snowball, I’m back.
熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 熊猫 Panda, panda, panda, panda, panda.
更多带字幕的英文动画 儿童英文电影 可登录 www.ywdonghua.com 下载
好了 故事结束了 Okay, moment’s over.

欢迎扫码关注我们的微信公众号
赞(0)
未经允许不得转载:晓语共读 » 爱宠大机密2 观看链接及中英文台词分享

评论 抢沙发

登录

找回密码

注册